SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not sure if this qualifies??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
parassassin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

I received a crappy email from a scammer saying he had locked my operating system, blah blah blah and he requested that I pay him some BTC to prevent this. I knew it was a scam but as he spoofed my email address there was no way of communicating with him, however when I checked the BTC wallet, there were 1 or 2 payments in there, today there are over $6400 worth of BTC in this wallet.

Is there anyone to report this to, can anything be done to stop people paying up, just hate watching a scammer get rich!!

I'll happily provide the header privately (it's a work account and not personal)

Link to BTC wallet:
Code:
https://bitref.com/1B1Vov1LTLGLcVG3ycPQhQLe81V67FZpMZ

Email:

Quote:
Change your password immediately. Your account has been hacked.
Spam
x

[email protected]
5 Nov (3 days ago)
to rob

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters. Learn more
I greet you!

I have bad news for you.
11/08/2018 - on this day I hacked your operating system and got full access to your account [email protected]

It is useless to change the password, my malware intercepts it every time.

How it was:
In the software of the router to which you were connected that day, there was a vulnerability.
I first hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you entered in the Internet, my trojan was installed on the operating system of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and came to the big delight of your favorite resources.
I'm talking about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a big pervert. You have unbridled fantasy!

After that, an idea came to my mind.
I made a screenshot of the intimate website where you have fun (you know what it is about, right?).
After that, I took off your joys (using the camera of your device). It turned out beautifully, do not hesitate.

I am strongly belive that you would not like to show these pictures to your relatives, friends or colleagues.
I think $892 is a very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I spent a lot of time on you!

I accept money only in Bitcoins.
My BTC wallet: 1B1Vov1LTLGLcVG3ycPQhQLe81V67FZpMZ

You do not know how to replenish a Bitcoin wallet?
In any search engine write "how to send money to btc wallet".
It's easier than send money to a credit card!

For payment you have a little more than two days (exactly 50 hours).
Do not worry, the timer will start at the moment when you open this letter. Yes, yes .. it has already started!

After payment, my virus and dirty photos with you self-destruct automatically.
Narrative, if I do not receive the specified amount from you, then your device will be blocked, and all your contacts will receive a photos with your "joys".

I want you to be prudent.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sent you an email from your account)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment, as you are not my single victim.
This is a hacker code of honor.

From now on, I advise you to use good antiviruses and update them regularly (several times a day)!

Don't be mad at me, everyone has their own work.
Farewell.
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sort of thing is not baitable. There's no way to fake a Bitcoin transfer, and if the From and Reply-to are both spoofed, there's no way to bait him. You can still post it on Scamwarners so that people searching for the Bitcoin address can recognize the scam.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Posting this kind of thing at Scamwarners can help, in case someone searches for the text and especially the bitcoin wallet ID.

In this specific case the exact mail has already been posted at Scamwarners: there's a post here in a thread full of different examples.

There's not much else that can be done with these unfortunately. If you come across any others, do feel free to add them to that thread over at Scamwarners.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Simon Rothenstein
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one like this yesterday, posted here about it: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298439

~~Ayns drogh Oardagh, Corvaal. Ayns drogh Corvaal, Oardagh.~~
Simon Rothenstein
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But, can they actually do what they claim???

My gut says no. But...

Just wondering.

EDIT: Saw this article, felt it should be shared. Answered my questions
https://blog.malwarebytes.com/101/2018/10/sextortion-emails-theyre-probably-not-watching/

~~Ayns drogh Oardagh, Corvaal. Ayns drogh Corvaal, Oardagh.~~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic