SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Let's Go Kill a Site - 100 Down (and a PSA)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So today marks my 100th lad website killed - Yay!

Full disclosure: I'm by no means an expert site killer, and a long way off the volume of some elite site killers (just go take a look at BigX's signature Shocked ) but I really believe it's a great way to really hurt the lads and also get a great sense of achievement - hence this post.

As we know there are 2 sides to every story... but wait... this one has 3!

1. The baiter / site killer

You spend a few minutes compiling a report as to why the site is a fake and send it off to the domain host and registrar (it's a bit more detailed than that but that's the gist). Sometimes you have to be persistent but if all goes well one day you'll go to check the site and, lo and behold, there's a thing of beauty staring back a you... a big bold "Account Suspended" message where once there was content. Man, that feels good!

2. The Lad

The lad has spent his own time and money, or paid someone else, to set him up a nice shiny website that passes as a bank / shipping company etc

Happy with his progress so far he sends it out in his formats to convince people that he is legitimate.

The lad is emailing back and forth with his victims (and baiters) and then suddenly gets a reply saying "err...that website you directed me to doesn't seem to be working...?"

The lad goes to check it for him self and....

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/sht.gif

All his hard work has gone up in flames and he's back to square 1. Beautiful Smile

3. The Victim - this is the most important part

That person who was on the road to being a victim, has now also just seen a big bold "Account Suspended" message instead of a bank website.

If this plants even the smallest seed of doubt in their mind about the person they're talking to, then there's a chance they avoid making a terrible mistake. This is also the moment when the lad is off balance, scrambling around to get his site back up at the same time as making excuses to the potential victim. Certainly a good possibility he'll start to show his true colours here and lose his payday

So, if you've got a bit of spare time, a good amount of patience and get a kick out of knowing you've just ruined a lads day, then wander over to the site killing forum. There's (unforunately) an abundant supply of sites to report and the members there will be more than willing to help show you how to get that sweet, sweet schadenfreude. The more the merrier!

Oh, and you get flags in your signature too - which is nice Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your number 100.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your century. The only good fake site is a dead site clapping clapping clapping

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent work and great damage to lads while saving victims!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great achievement! Congrats

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That "account suspended" message is a wonderful thing to see!
It is good to know that their resources of time and money have been wasted when it's offline. We might never know how many people we help doing this, but it is gratifying knowing some good has been done.

I just wish the registrars were as enthused about site killing as we are!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations. Got about 50 PDR's queued so should be with you shortly! Very Happy

"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with Lord
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks All - there's plenty more to go after! So, if you fancy joining in the fun you're more than welcome

Sparky905 wrote:
I just wish the registrars were as enthused about site killing as we are!

I know what you mean. Some hosts are lightyears ahead of others when it comes to doing the right thing

partyworm wrote:
Got about 50 PDR's queued so should be with you shortly!

Nice!! Going to be a bad day in lad-land when they go down Very Happy

"I felt a great disturbance in the Fraud, as if many lads suddenly cried out in terror..." -- Rover (probably)

Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you back GA, beers! I could actually remember your name Smile

Congrats on the Century, nice.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done and a hearty congratulations.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on killing 100 sites! You're right that every little bit helps, so please keep it up.

May you get your next 100 kills faster.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations and thanks for this important message!

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again everyone

BigX wrote:
May you get your next 100 kills faster

That's then plan Smile My join date is a bit misleading as I've had a few periods away

But I still have no idea how to catch up with you Confused

Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

100? Amazing.

My mentor wouldn't let me graduate from the program (he's a hard ass as everyone knows - JC) until I killed a site. It wasn't easy and I've killed a few. Impressed by those who take down a bunch.

Thank you all.

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great idea Very Happy

A good way of finding those who really get a kick out of it

We're always in need of new site killers Thumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic