SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Inseminating Honeybees

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BJandtheBear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A very brief background:

I really am a hobby level beekeeper so I know a little about this. Artificially inseminating queen bees is a real "thing". It requires thousands of dollars in sophisticated equipment and very specialized training. No one I have ever met can do this; it's normally done at a University research lab, so I knew that any random lad who claimed knowledge of this was full of crap.

My end goal, in addition to baiting this tool, is to get a trophy photo of him holding up a sign saying "Baited by BJ and the Bear". "Baiting" bees is a real thing also, which is where I got the slogan for my fake apiary (bee farm).

Enjoy...

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me: Bold

Lad: Blue

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 7:46 PM -0400, "Dave XXXX" <[email protected]> wrote:

REGIONAL PAYMENT RECEIVING AGENT NEEDED

Dinesh Chemicals, established in 1981, is a force to reckon as India's leading manufacturer and exporter of premium quality chemicals that includes Oilfield chemicals, Photographic chemicals, pharmaceutical raw materials, chemicals used in industrial detergents and metal finishing. The spectacular growth of Jay Dinesh chemicals over the years, in the domestic as well as overseas market is attributed to,

Strong focus on R & D
State-of-the-art production technology
Incessant troubleshooting
Customer friendly work culture
Stringent quality control

The company has carved a niche for itself in a relatively shorter period of time and is reputed as one of the most reliable organizations in its sphere of operation.

We are also having ISI lisence for the food grades material in major food industries Lisence Number IS : 4752 1994, We are an ISO 9001:2000 company

We are currently in search of a book-keeper/company representative who will assist us in receiving/processing payment from our customers in America & Canada, and other parts of Europe.

This offer is absolutely legal and you do no need any capital to start, Salary is 10% of every payment you receive on our behalf.

All charges such as tax and transfer charges will be deducted from the balance 90%.

Your Job description is as follows:

(1) You would receive payment on our behalf from our various clients which would come in the form of cashiers checks, travelers checks, official checks or wire transfer.

(2) You then get the payments deposited/cashed at your bank.

(3) You then deduct a commission of 10% of each payment you would be receiving, as been our representative and then send the balance money to any of our account officers or offices that you would be instructed.

Note: Even if you have a present job, you can still be part of our business as your service to us would not disturb with your working hours at all.

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10% from each operation! For instance: you receive $100,000 USD via checks on our behalf, You will cash the money and keep $10,000 (10% from $100,000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12%!

Payments will be issued out in your name, as we would inform our clients to do so. If you are interested in this offer, kindly provide us with the below details.

(1) Full names:
(2) Address:
(3)Tel/cell #:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Sex :
(6) Age:
(7) Company Name:
(Cool Private Email:

Thanks for your anticipated action, we hope to hear back from you.

Sincerely
Dave Dawes
Manager - Operations & Commercial
Dinesh Chemicals

Send time: Friday, Aug 31, 2018 3:28 AM
To: "Dave Dawes"<[email protected]>;
Subject: Re: Thanks for your anticipated action

Hello,

Unfortunately I am not really sure what you are proposing and frankly, it looks like a scam. I am a professional beekeeper in the USA and I am looking to do business with a beekeeper from Africa. I am so desperate to make contacts in your country that I am reaching out to you.

If you happen to know anyone in your country who is a beekeeper, please pass along my email to him. I want to make purchases of drone bee semen for artificial insemination. Any beekeeper will know what I'm talking about. I am offering $1,000 per gram up to ten grams per year.

Can you help? I only want this from African bees. If you are not from Africa, then please disregard.

Thanks,
Xxxxxxxxxx

"Baited by BJ and the Bear!"
Honeybee swarm bait
BJ Apiary
Atlanta USA

Last edited by BJandtheBear on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
BJandtheBear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 6:48 AM -0400, "Dave Dawes" <[email protected]> wrote:

Its okay, i will do as you have said and i will get back to you with an answer shortly, i know someone who is a beekeeper from Africa.

Send time: Friday, Aug 31, 2018 7:04 PM

Thank you so much, this email is the best way to contact me.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 7:09 AM -0400, "Dave Dawes" <[email protected]> wrote:

I have just called the person and he said he will need from you some of the instruments needed to collect and store the semen before exporting to your address.

Send time: Friday, Aug 31, 2018 7:18 PM

Ok. Unfortunately, the equipment needed is very specialized and expensive as I'm sure your friend knows. That's why the end product is worth so much money.

Thanks for your assistance but I cannot provide the equipment. I only need the end product.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent: Friday, August 31, 07:31
To: gxxxxxxxcc

Its okay then, will pass your message across and get back to you soon.

Is he interested?

Yes he is, he say this will take him some time, about a week and he needs to know how to payment will get to him and how the end product will be sent to you.

Ok, great! Now I need him to understand that I am not paying for any of his equipment but I am 100% ready to purchase the semen at $1,000 USD per gram. I can make payment in any way he chooses (electronic bank transfer, check, Western Union, etc.).

Before we get any further in the process, Mr. David, I need to know 100% that this is legitimate. I am sure that you have heard of the many scams on the internet. As you can see from my initial mail, I am the Master Beekeeper of BJ Apiary and our slogan is "Baited by BJ and the Bear". BJ and the Bear was a popular TV series in the USA many years ago and I liked it so much that I named my apiary after the show (Apiary means bee farm, which I am sure your beekeeper friend knows).

After many years of research, I have developed an incredible swarm bait that I am trying to market here in the US (perhaps you would be interested in a free sample??). Because of my success in developing this swarm bait, my Apiary slogan is "Baited by BJ and the Bear!".

What I am asking from your friend as a sign of good faith to show that he is a trustworthy man of God who I can do business with is this:

Please have him print VERY NEATLY the words of my Apiary slogan, BAITED BY BJ AND THE BEAR! clearly and legibly on a piece of standard A4 paper or card stock, then have someone take a picture of him holding up this sign. I would prefer that he hold the paper while standing in front of his bee hives, but that is not 100% necessary as I know that it is the rainy season in Africa right now.

The photograph must be very clear so that I can make out the person and read the slogan on the paper.
Is this something that he is willing to do?

Sincerely,
Gxxxxxxx
Master Beekeeper

Last edited by BJandtheBear on Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
BJandtheBear
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where it's left of right now.

Think he'll bite? I sent out that first email to about 50 scammers before I got one hooked.

Any advice from veteran baiters? I'm still very new at this.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's an interesting concept, however rule 1 of baiting is that *the lad is extremely lazy and will do everything minimally* so don't be surprised if he comes back with an excuse! Good luck and if he is interested he will reply. I would love to see how this pans out and if you need any help on it feel free to PM any of the forum members

"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with Lord
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! I love the originality and where this could go. I hope he sends you the trophy! However, they usually need to be a bit more vested in the bait before they will go through the effort.

I'd suggest shortening your emails, giving them just a bit of the details at a time (one or two sentences). Lads work in volume, so rarely read more than a line or two. Keep this in mind, to help reel them in. Once they have spent 20 or more emails, they begin to believe, too, in my experience.

Again, I can't wait to read more about the Bears and the Bees, Chimps and BJs!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
ScaminationStation
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pops is a hobbyist beekeeper which is why this grabbed my attention. Following along!
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater. I'm also anxiously awaiting the news as to whether the queen is up the duff yet Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
up the duff

I had to google that, just to learn more. It added several guffaws and chortles to my morning.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
IShouldGoToSleep
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here also, still poking around for strategies and tips.

It's interesting how you completely disregarded the email he originally sent and started up a whole new conversation. Scamming the scammer at its finest! Laughing
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the modality. In addition to the advice by partyworm and bware419ers to shorten the first few emails, I'd also wait a bit next time before asking for a trophy. Perhaps wait right up until payment stage when you're about to send the money and he can taste it. Then say, oh, one more thing, not a big deal but.... And ask for rfe trophy tgent.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic