SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange 419 Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Silverfall23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(Black:Scammer)
(Blue:me)
This email been altered because I actuly was able to report the account and they shut it down.)
====================
Attn:The Beneficiary

My name is Mr. ----- a junior Clerk in the ministry of finance. In accordance with my religious persuasion, I felt worried and my conscience is beating me every day to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of Late Rotimi Williams and Mr. Duru Johnson of the Ministry of Finance and two top officials of the central bank of Nigeria to divert your money to their designated account in Cayman Island.

From my position as a clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from Africa to London, UK and then moved it last week to Banco Italiano in ITALY. Two days ago I found out through the
Central computer database that they have programmed to re-route back your fund to a security company in the USA, by the time you will see this email the money is likely going to be in the USA. All through
last night, my mind was not at rest so much that I hardly had a sound sleep all through the night, I woke this morning and resolved within me to alert you on this development to free my mind and conscience.

They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason they are frustrating you by asking
for endless fees in other to buy time pending when they will transfer your funds to their designated account in the Cayman Islands.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY in the USA. All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil.

Please protect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the official of the security company in the
USA. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me and cover up with their contact in high places here.

I await your reply for more details from me if you are interested in getting your long overdue payment.

Cordially,
Mr.------
=========
Reply:
Hello sir i receavied your email not to long ago, what reliion are you and howndidnthey steal my information? Look so ling youncan help me with getting my money back we are good.
========
Next email:
FROM THE DESK OF
Mr --------
Country Payment Officer.
United Nations Scam
Victim Rehabilitation Scheme,
Lagos-Nigeria.
Tel:xxx-xxxx-xxxx
Dear,

We acknowledged receipt of your response.As you must have known by now this program was worked out by the united nation in-concert with key west African states government to augment monumental financial loss recorded by the cross section of foreigners to scam related transaction over the years within the west African sub-region,particularly in Nigeria.

To this effect,you are been contacted to the ordering authority is contingent upon your name being among the list of victims to be rehabilitated under this category with the sum of $750,000.each.

Also your received response referred,be informed that we require you to urgently revert to us with your full name,address and direct telephone number so that we can facilitate release of US$750,000 compensation payment allotted to you by the United Nations.Also,you are required to indicate your preference to receive the payment by either Bank Draft or ATM Card.

Sincerely,

Mr ------
========
(me being confused about this.)
Ok so you are working for some organization
To foght agaisnt these scammers from who knows where, I seen these what isnit? Um those lame 418 letters in my email.

Claiming something but inget nothig and am as to transfur money throfu some conpany? Is that what you refuring to?

==========
Final Reply the scammer hasnt responded to anything after this.

Your English is not understandable,so please look for someone that can write well so we can understand you proper.
=====================

Opps!
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silverfall23 Welcome to eater. In the future, please do not report lad email accounts to be closed down. It costs nothing for them to make a new one and can make it harder for victims to find out they are being scammed.

You can read more about this and other baiting FAQ's here.

In that post, you'll see this bit...

Baiting FAQ wrote:
IMPORTANT: do not shut down lad email boxes by reporting them to Yahoo or Google or wherever to inform them of the scamming activity! In half the time it will take you to make a report, the lad can set up a new one. In fact, most scammers already have dozens of boxes in reserve. Closing a lad box could impact a potential law enforcement action, and we want potential victims to be able to find the scam email address posted on sites like scamwarners.com. Leave addresses alone.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic