SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am New to site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, I just joined. It turns out I may have some free time now personal details redacted to save you from yourself. -Padme
I haven't been officially scambaiting but I believe I've kept one guy busy with me for a bit.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fireFreddy, welcome to eater. This is a great place for scambaiting. It is not, however, a place where you should post details about your personal life. Especially as a first post. I appreciate that it sounds like you're going through it, and baiting can be a fun distraction, so feel free to stick around, read up and have fun. However, if you are baiting out of revenge or other similar reason, this is something we advise strongly against.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed full quote of the previous post to make the conversation easier to read - bware419ers

Thanks for the welcome. My purpose in joining is simply to provide information for potential victims to use as a guide when deciding whether to engage that sweet-talking texter. My personal life details were meant in jest. As I say, wasn't officially engaged in scambaiting. It just worked out that way. I hope to become a little more aware of the specifics as I go along.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotcha. We do get victims who signup here occasionally (we point those folks to our sister site scamwarners.com) and the occasional person looking for some kind of internet revenge. Humor can be hard to pick up in posts, so I didn't realize you meant a romance bait vs an actual romance. In any case, welcome.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again, yes I have registered with scamwarners and perhaps will find that more appropriate to my intent . I am a victim of sorts but any "losses" I incurred were with the full knowledge I would get nothing in return. I guess that just makes me stupid but I can live with that.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fireFreddy wrote:
any "losses" I incurred were with the full knowledge I would get nothing in return.

This sounds like you willingly gave money to a beggar and weren't scammed. If that is the case then Scamwarners won't be interested, and you'd be wasting your time posting the details there.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fireFreddy wrote:
Thanks again, yes I have registered with scamwarners and perhaps will find that more appropriate to my intent . I am a victim of sorts but any "losses" I incurred were with the full knowledge I would get nothing in return. I guess that just makes me stupid but I can live with that.

Okay, yes, I'm saying I wasn't scammed by these scammers so i'll cancel my registration and let some other victim do it proper. Thanks for your time.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow touchy aren't you.

Perhaps if you were capable of explaining yourself properly, you wouldn't look like a moron.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Irrespective of what you post on either site, you are strongly encouraged to sign up and look into the world of scambaiting and victim warning and to spread the word about the two activities once you’ve gained some understanding of what we (and they) do.

Regarding your own activities, if you would like to be further involved you can apply here for a mentor (check the forum list) or simply ask around. If you’d like to bait a lad and waste its time you can easily shop for one round here but I recommend you read a bit more on the home page first.

PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers.

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
Wow touchy aren't you.

Perhaps if you were capable of explaining yourself properly, you wouldn't look like a moron.

I already said I was stupid. How far from moron is that?

I was simply explaining that, yes I gave a little money but don't feel sorry for me being scammed because I knew I was giving money without expectation of a thing of value in return. I'm not sure others would not benefit from the knowledge I gained and simply keep their money on the understanding that the person texting is not what they represent. I'll look around a little bit to see if yours was the best advice for the situation.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot and I misunderstood what you were saying.

If the person you were in touch with didn't promise you anything in return, but just asked for some money then even if they were lying through their teeth about their situation, we class them as a beggar, which isn't something Eater or Scamwarners deal with. You freely gave your money with no promise of getting anything in return.

On the other-hand, if you are saying that he promised you something and you decided to go ahead and send the money, even though you really didn't expect him to come through, then yes he's a scammer.

battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FireFreddy: Yeah that sounds like a good idea. I’m also not altogether sure what kind of situation you encountered, but if you look around here a bit you might find one like it. Don’t worry about being called a moron. It happens to me all the time - like really, ALL the time.

It sounds like perhaps someone sold you a sob story and you parted with some of your hard-earned out of sympathy. That’s OK. It’s done now. In some individual cases it can be argued that people trying to swindle money for nothing on the net are victims themselves. Perhaps they were forced into their life of.... etc etc. We don’t think like that here.

We look at the scamming industry as a whole. That’s what it is, an industry. It shouldn’t exist. We make it harder for that industry to exist in a variety of ways. 419eater thinks it would be better if scammers were to cease their operations immediately and leave people’s money and belongings alone - yours included. Making their job harder for them (for 15 years no less) is an accomplishment we’re very proud of here.

B8er: I’m not sure I entirely agree with that definition based on the fact that traditional 419ers, in my experience often run sob story schemes in tandem with their “incarcerated prince of the Congo” stories. That makes the “Help this sick child” scam (sometimes) part of the same industry. I agree though that from a victim’s point of view there’s a differentiation between the two.

DONATE
---

pony pony pony

Last edited by battery on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is my understanding he is a scammer and perhaps others knowing this from the start may avoid whatever harm may be caused. I guess it was the wrong foot start and I will learn more as I go along.
As I said, I think, I was not knowingly engaged in scam baiting but by engaging him I think I met the purpose.
Sorry for any misunderstanding on my part and thanks for your time.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Freddy Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater fireFreddy.

I don't think you are cognitively disabled but are being affected by an interaction with a scammer. You posted that you were not baiting when you first met the lad. That lights up alarm bells. We need all our members to bait safely.

Drop all contact if your lad has any information about you. Block his email and if he has your cellphone, either block his number or get another phone number for yourself. Do not bait the lad even from a new baiting email account.

We have many lads that you can pick up in the Surplus forum and methods to have even more scammers send you messages into a catcher account you can easily set up. Roll up your sleeves, read some stickies, sign up for a mentor and come join our party. It really is a lot of fun and I feel its richly rewarding.

Again, welcome to 419Eater.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@fireFreddy- first of all you are not stupid. Scammer's make their living by being convincing. You should post at SW. Any information helps. You never know when someone might be in the same be situation and reading information might help someone.

battery wrote:
Don’t worry about being called a moron. It happens to me all the time

Back in the 2005 time, correct.? I remember there was a lot of, lets say, less understanding or cordial members. It's not supposed to be that way anymore. When rover took over he wanted to eradicate flaming. Stick around and you'll see that it's not like that anymore. Of course there are a few members that seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed a lot or jump to the "troll" conclusion fast. If it happens too much we will remedy the situation but flaming is a thing of the past.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Welcome to Eater fireFreddy.

I don't think you are cognitively disabled but are being affected by an interaction with a scammer. You posted that you were not baiting when you first met the lad. That lights up alarm bells. We need all our members to bait safely.

Drop all contact if your lad has any information about you. Block his email and if he has your cellphone, either block his number or get another phone number for yourself. Do not bait the lad even from a new baiting email account.

We have many lads that you can pick up in the Surplus forum and methods to have even more scammers send you messages into a catcher account you can easily set up. Roll up your sleeves, read some stickies, sign up for a mentor and come join our party. It really is a lot of fun and I feel its richly rewarding.

Again, welcome to 419Eater.

Thanks for the welcome and the diagnosis. I've actually been called a moron before and was unable to argue the point so I guess I won't argue now. Yes, it was actually only recently that the fact I was talking to a guy became apparent after 6 months of contact. I certainly had my suspicions when he would would say he wanted me, the man, as his queen and various other slip-ups early on. But, having plenty of time, and no lack of gullibility I didn't let it end there. I had no intention of keeping him busy and away from other victims but a curiousity about how much I could find out about him. He's made contact with me as maybe a dozen different characters.
Anyway, thanks, again, for the welcome and with my new found understanding of my cognitive abilities I hope to learn a little more about the actual object of your site and perhaps have myself a little fun from the start with a new "friend".
fireFreddy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always have a problem With being told I'm not stupid before I even get a chance to prove otherwise. It's kind of like being told she is in love with me on first contact. I have to wonder what I did. I do have an opening post a SW as my intention is to make available the various phone numbers that my "friend" is using to contact potential victims.

That and I think some of my contact has been kind of funny and somewhat interesting.

Thanks for clarifying the greeting I received. It was very unmoronic of you to take the time.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:
B8er: I’m not sure I entirely agree with that definition based on the fact that traditional 419ers, in my experience often run sob story schemes in tandem with their “incarcerated prince of the Congo” stories.

Eater's rules are clear on the subject.

Quote:
We don't bait beggars. You may get emails just simply asking for money, there may or may not be a sob story attached. There are however no inheritances, pretend love or fraudulent 'fees' to pay.

And the same rule applies at SW. It wouldn't be treated as the type of scam they deal with, even if there was a clearly fake sob story.

There's obviously grey areas such as the fake orphanages where the victim is promised nothing in return for their donations. But that is on a whole different scale to someone emailing and saying "I'm starving, can you send me $100".

battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ghost , I was just thinking of my being called a moron in day to day life in general actually. But it’s nice to know that flaming on eater is a thing of yesteryear.

I’ve been editing Wikipedia for quite a while in the interim and they’ve got me well trained on the concepts of “comment on content” and “no personal attacks”

Very Happy

DONATE
---

pony pony pony
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!! Please read all the articles that are *stickies* and also look around the site and enjoy.

From personal experience PLEASE do not let the occasional grumpy "READ THE STICKIES" "WE DON'T CASH BAIT" "YOU ARE AN IDIOT" responses deter you. The kids here can get aggressive but they're probably in the middle of a bait and annoyed.

Boy, when I first joined I got destroyed here. I had a lad send me $$. DOH! Oops! (At least I didn't pick it up).

....but it's a great place. I have donated and been premium for almost 9 years now (even though I don't post enough to get any new verbiage under my Username)

Maybe a mod will read this and give me SLACKER instead of Master Baiter which I have had for too long!

Smile

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

battery wrote:
@ghost , I was just thinking of my being called a moron in day to day life in general actually.

Okay, my bad and there is nothing I can do about that. If it makes you feel any better, I can be called a moron within 20 minutes after waking up Laughing

ETA: One second after being woken up Sad

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic