SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why you never burn a lad.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in 2016 I baited a lad who called himself don name quame and said he was the King of Ghana looking to sell some gold. It wasn't a particular memorable bait and it died after about six months when the lad failed o show up at the Simba suite I booked for us. He did not show and my character ended the relationship.

March 24, 2016:
Quote:
See, this is why I won't do business with you. YOU fuck things up and then when I call you out on it you dummy up. Not even a simple apology, just silence. Well, I'm sorry I'm not one of your clients that buys tens of millions of dollars worth of metals from you. I'm SORRY YOUR MAGESTY I'm not big enough for you. But I have feelings too. If you cut me do I not bleed? If you stab me do I not die? I'm a real boy and I deserve to be treated better and not lied to. Maybe if I had bought ten million dollars worth of gold you could have arranged to meet me at the Simba Safari and taken advantage of my hospitality, but apparently my little $800,000 purchase and $25,000 down payment I had on me wasn't enough for you. Well enjoy your hob knobbing with foreign folks that have lots of money, but keep in mind that you have hurt me, and you have hurt me bad. Hopefully some day you will realize this and feel pity, but I kind of doubt it.

Silence. Then this shows up inbox. Notice the date"

Septembetr 9, 2018
Quote:
Hello my Brother

everything is ok now, I need you to work with me, I will send you $ 20,000 but you have to send me your ID and your name, so that i can send you the money on time, I need you to look for a gold buyer for me i will send you $ 20,000 as soon as I get your ID card ok and pls try and work with me as my gold agent

You just never know when they are going to come back.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic