SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Cherno fell out of love, aspires a new carreer

View next topic
View previous topic

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe because he needs urgent money and the loan-sharks are still behind him? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't he know that a marriage is a potentially expensive event without any quick profit?

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I think by now he realized that trying to marry Emma doesn't come cheap

Cherno
Quote:
I really love you Emma

Emma
Quote:
I don't believe you. If you really loved me you wouldn't ignore me for such a long time.

ETA

Cherno
Quote:
Am sorry. But I did that before because we couldn't understand each other.

Emma
Quote:
I could understand you perfectly. You didn't want to be with me anymore. You abandoned me. It was very clear to me.

Cherno:
Quote:
Am sorry

Quote:
Am still here for you Emma. To have children together

Quote:
No matter what happened between us I have the hope that one day we'll meet. Don't worry may you have a nice life and peace of mind. Thank you

Emma:
Quote:
What does your sorry mean? Did anything change? Do you want to make effort to be with me or are you still there doing nothing at all to come to England? Sorry is just a word. Without actions it doesn't mean a thing.

ETA (again)
Cherno
Quote:
Of course am always there an ready to be with you. But unless when you help me. Am still here suffering like the way you left me or even worse in conditions.

Emma:
Quote:
I didn't leave you. You left me. You abandoned me more than once. I have helped you, but you refused. If you're truly sorry you'll show it to me properly

Cherno
Quote:
How can I show it you Emma.

Emma:
Quote:
You can say it to me personally in a video and show me that you mean it

This will either give me cursing, begging or another video. I guess option one is most likely

My Collection of lad frustration

"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
"I can't engage myself with lalalovemaking with that bitch" Kevin The idiot
"I'm bucking you right now. I'm done with this bulls hit. I'll report you to the FBI if you still keep talking to me." Tyler
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno
Quote:
To be honest emma the phone am having now can't take pictures neither to make videos. Please let's forget about everything and focused if really you want to help me

Emma
Quote:
I will do nothing if you don't properly show me that you are sorry about your behavior

Cherno
Quote:
Okay thank you Emma. Am sorry

Emma
Quote:
I still don't see nothing

Cherno
Quote:
Am sorry I can't do it Emma.

Emma
Quote:
Then what is it that you expect from me?

Cherno
Quote:
Nothing. Emma okay goodbye

Emma
Quote:
You're doing it again. Abandoning me just like that. Tell me Cherno, why did you even contact me again?

Cherno
Quote:
Because I need you.

Emma
Quote:
And I need a proper apology to be sure of that. I don't want to waste my time any more if you are not serious about us. So make a video with a proper apology so that I can believe you.

My Collection of lad frustration

"you can art well.. Cuuning and smart..." - "You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"Yes I am your good lad" Raisin
"I can't engage myself with lalalovemaking with that bitch" Kevin The idiot
"I'm bucking you right now. I'm done with this bulls hit. I'll report you to the FBI if you still keep talking to me." Tyler
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He still hopes to take some easy money from you. That's all.
Ask him if he was in Dakar, to get the money from the hotel manager. I'm sure it will be a great pleasure for him to enjoy this wonderful memory. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were Emma, I would tell the video is needed not as a proper apology but as a proof that no impostor tries to defraud her, because there are a lot of Chernos writing her and telling similar things, and there is no way to determine which one is real.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic