SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here I wanted to send the idiot... maybe another time, with another idiot. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you can get him to Rosso, its hell for lads, mosquitos, thieves and, once there, your characters can be in Rosso, Mauritania, across the river.

Padme and i had a lad there and he was not a huge fan of the place.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks DSW, I will remember this. clapping
===

10.13 - My manager Jesus wrote to Emma (Cherno is in CC)... maybe our idiot would want to make a short trip? Just to Karang (in Senegal) Laughing
... theoretically, there are only 30 km between Banjul and Karang... basically, there is a border crossing there, so his trip qualifies as "Safari". Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Varmeir,

Even now I have not received a message from your husband Cherno, so I do not know how you want to deal with the parcel #PR3RGBNKV8ZI****.
Do you think it would be easier for him if I send the parcel to our Karang TSC warehouse?
It is in the immediate vicinity of the Gambia border and your husband can get there very easily. It is just 30 km away from Banjul.

Please let me know about your intentions.
Best regards,
Jesus

===

12.58 - Emma answered to Jesus (Cherno's cc'ed):
Quote:
Hi mr. Plateaux,

I only just heard from Cherno that he is back again in Gambia, but I don't know anything more than that. I'm happy to hear that you are willing to ship the parcel to Karang.
It will be so much easier for him to pick it up there, but I am not sure about Cherno's plans for now, so I hope he will inform us about what he wants.

Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Kind regards,
Emma Varmeir

Jesus responds:
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Varmeir, I'm glad to hear that everything is okay.
Yes, we can send the parcel to Karang to be picked up directly from our local warehouse.
Our motto is "A satisfied customer brings another new customers, so we have to do everything for our clients!"

God bless you!
Jesus

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The happy lad decided to contact Emma again this afternoon. Looks like he had a very pleasant experience in Dakar.

this morning
Emma: Hone, where are you. I haven't heard from you for almost a whole day. What happened?
This afternoon
Cherno: Am in the Gambia as for now
Emma: I'm so happy to hear from you. What happened yesterday, why didn't you wait for mr. Plateaux?
Cherno: If you tell me that again I will very angry
You are my enemy
Emma: Honey I am not, I am trying to help
Cherno: I will never trust you again I will never married you
Emma: What?
Why do you say this?
Cherno: Leave me alone please
Emma: I want you to be my husband
Cherno: I don't like your fucking parcel
My mum is very angry with you
Emma: Honey what did I do wrong?
Cherno: <angry emojie>
Emma: Nothing!
You left dakar before mr. Plateaux arrived there
Cherno: Don't talk to me
Emma: I told you to stay
did you read mr plateaux email? He want's to deliver the parcel to karang
that's close right?
Cherno: <thumbsup>
Emma: what does that mean?
Bye
Emma: honey no
don't leave me
Cherno: Fuck you an mr. Plateau
Emma: please pick up the parcel in karang, there's 20.000 in there for you and your family
I want us to be together
Cherno: Fuck you
Am very angry with you
Emma: Oh, yes, I'd love you to do that to me, but you have to be here first for that
Cherno: Bye
Never talked to me
<thumbsup>
Emma: honey no
please don't leave me
I want us to get married
Cherno: Fuck your mom an father
You stupid fool
Emma: honey, I really don't like you talking like that.
Please let's work this out together
Cherno: You are making me to debt
Fuck top
You are making me to pay debt
Am very angry with you
Emma: Honey I have sent you a lot of money, all you need to do is pick it up
you're problems will be solved
Cherno: Fuck you am I kid
I told you I don't need that money anymore
Emma: you do, for your mother to get her treatment and for you to travel to me
Cherno: <thumbsup> <angry emoji>
You can only fool somebody once.
Emma: honey I didn't fool you at all. You left Dakar too ssoon
you agreed to be there on wednesday and you decided to come a day earlier
Cherno: I have just received my salary am okay
Emma: then you shouldve waited for mr plateaux , but you left too soon
Thats not my fault
Emma: But let's leave that behind us and find a solution
Emma: I really want us to get married
I can't be with you again
Emma: honey, I don't understand
Emma: Love doesn't go away that easily. I love you
Then why do you make me suffer
Emma: Honey I told you I didn't
Emma: I have sent you that parcel to make life for you and your family better when you will come to live with me
You can make the life of mr. . plateau better
Fuck you both
Emma: why would you say that, he is married
Honey, he told us that he would bring the parcel to Karang. Can you pick it up there?
Emma: yes or no?
Cherno: <angry emoji>
No
Go an married to Mr plateau
<thumbsup>
Emma: honey no, I will not do that
Cherno: But not me cherno jallow
<thumbsup>
Emma: I want you to pick up the parcel so we can be togetherr
please honey
<angry emoji>
You are a liar
Emma: I am not honey, I don't understand why you keep saying that
I will block you forever
Emma: honey please don't
Cherno: Even Donna talk to me I will not listen I will block Donna
Emma: Honey please don't block me
tell me what to do to be together with you
I don't know you are liar
<thumbsup>
Bye
Emma: I am not, I only want to be with you
tell me what to do
but don't leave me
I don't want to talk to a liar
Emma: You are not talking to a liar
Cherno: Fuck you
Bye
[color][color=blue]Emma: <crying emojie>

This evening

And he blocked poor Emma again, but not on his second profile, and her friend isn't blocked yet eithter, though honestly I think he's done now.
He did give us so much thumbsup's that I really think he is pleased with this adventure.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be wrong but I suspect both he and his mum are very angry with you.

Thumbs up to that Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Probably neither the loan sharks are very happy now. Laughing Laughing Laughing

hallstaff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma seems to be having a real problem holding down a relationship at the moment! Laughing Laughing

x6

Sand Timer Luckless One 9/13 - 10/14

You are a completely lier, you don't respect the word of your mount, no one can trust a man like you, I do not believe you not to talk of trust.

I don't know what kind of person are you, I gave you simple instruction you will use to send the money but you failed very much. You have given your money to another person entirely and you now think you are smart or what?

God Punish You And Your Generation For Stressing My Hustle .
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma is really depressed. Another potential husband who doesn't want her anymore. It's such a shame....Will she ever get married? Oh wait, there's still Daniboy.... sorta

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Cherno: Fuck you"
"Emma: Oh, yes, I'd love you to do that to me, but you have to be here first for that"

That was brilliant.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno wrote:

You can only fool somebody once.
Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday 23:18 Emma wrote to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, you blocked me again. How will we ever be able to work this out together if you keep doing that? I want to live with you, I want us to get married as soon as possible. Please talk to me again. I feel sick over this
All I want is to be able to hold you so we can spend time together, be intimate finally. I want you to be the father of my children. Please tell me what to do.
Love, Emma

And this morning 6:41 Cherno to Emma:
Quote:
If you send me the parcel tomorrow to my country in the Gambia. I mean tomorrow if you don't I will even block your email address. Very soon then you will never ever to me. Because you are a liar

Of course tomorrow will be a bit quick, but I'm sure we can arrange for Emma to bring the parcel to Gambia next week.... the safari camp to be exact. Laughing

8:02 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, I am so happy that you responded to my message. Of course I will do anything possible to get the parcel to Gambia, but I am not sure if I can arrange for that to be tomorrow. Mr. Plateaux told me that there are some international rules why they cant deliver into Gambia at the moment. Is it not possible for you to pick it up in Karang? That is the quickest solution.
I really want to find a solution, so please give me a little time. Can you do that for me please?
Love, Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahaha! Poor idiot! Twisted Evil

1) Of course everything will work out, but we do not have to hurry... our first option is for your idiot to go to Karang (30km away from Banjul). We really need another "international" Safari. Laughing

2) Then, we have great luck!
My manager Jesus has already said earlier that his wife is from the village of Basse Santa Su (in eastern Gambia).
"... My wife is Fulani from Santa Su Basse and wants to talk to someone who is Gambian..."

Well, I'm very sure Laughing that Emma will be able to convince Mr. Jesus to bring her dear Cherno's parcel home, to his wife's parents in Basse (Gambia).
Of course this is illegal, so manager Jesus accepts to do so just for a sum of money.

"Dear" Cherno agrees to offer $5,000 of the $20,000 already in the parcel?
The package will stay there (in Basse) until the idiot goes to recover it. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:33 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Okay I will pick it at karang please do fast. OK

12:00 Emma to Jesus, Cherno in cc
Quote:
Dear mr. Plateaux,

Mr. Jallow told me today that he wants to pick up his parcel in Karang as soon as possible. Can you please let us know what the first possible day would be for this?

Kind regards,
Emma Vermeir

12:14 Jesus to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Vermeir,

Yes, of course! I can promise you to resolve this problem tomorrow and send a company's van to our warehouse in Karang. This is immediately resolved and the journey takes only a few hours.
The problem is that the warehouse is closed on Sundays, so your husband may come to pick up his parcel at the earliest on Monday (starting at 10.00am). Do you think that'll be fine for him?

In Karang, we have a single employee who also deals with receiving parcels and delivering them to the surrounding area.
It would be very useful if I could know exactly when Mr. Cherno wants to get to the warehouse, so I can arrange for the local manager to be there.
I'm waiting for your answer.
Best regards,
Jesus

12:28 Emma to Jesus and Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I do not know Cherno's schedule but I'm sure we can work something out.

Cherno, please answer mister plateaux and let him know if you kan be there on monday to pick up the parcel and at what time.

Kind regards

Emma Vermeir

12:32 Jesus to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. Vermeir,
If your husband wants to take over the package from our warehouse in Karang, I can arrange this.
Delivery of the package can be done starting Monday, any day of the week, between 10.00-18.00.
The only condition is that I will be notified of the intention to come there at least 24 hours before, so I can tell the local manager to be present.
That's all!

Regards,
Jesus

15:59 Cherno to Emma (as reply on Emma's earlier email to Jesus)
Quote:
I cannot be there on Monday because I will be going to work but I promise to be there on Wednesday. And without the phone number of you mr. Plateau I will never be there. I mean it

16:00 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
If you don't give me mr. Plateau phone number never asked me about the parcel if you do I will block your email address. Very soon

Quote:
I hate a liar

Quote:
Fuck your mom fuck your dad if you don't give me Mr . plateau phone number I hate a liar stupid fool

16:08 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, I do not have mr. Plateaux phone number, I always do business like this on email so we have everything for future references. I will ask him if he has a phone number where you can call him.
Love Emma

16:10 Emma to Jesus, Cherno in cc
Quote:
Dear mr. Plateaux,

As you can see in the message below, Cherno will be coming on wednesday to pick up his parcel. He asks for a phonenumber where he can call you. Is it possible for him to call you?

Kind regards,
Emma Vermeir

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have decided to change a little bit the tone of the conversation, because the imbecile is far too insolent. Laughing
So:
- manager Jesus = bad cop
- Emma = good cop Very Happy

Jesus, to Emma & Cherno:
Quote:
Dear Mrs Varmeir,
I'm very sorry to say this, but your husband is an irresponsible jerk and a liar without honor.
He does not deserve the attention of a woman and undoubtedly he deserves nothing good!
I'd rather send the parcel back to you in Liverpool, than to waste my time and our company's resources with this liar man.

I told him from the very beginning that the company's policy is that our managers do not deal by telephone with the customers, but Cherno is the kind of man who forgets today what he learned yesterday.
I do not want to talk to him on the phone, I do not want to hear his lies, and surely I have nothing to talk to an idiot who confuse weekdays. Yeah?
If he wants to pick up his parcel from Karang, ok, I can send it there.
If he does not, then I'll send the parcel back to you. Problem solved!

Regards,
Jesus

Emma:
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

I can fully understand your frustration about this whole situation and I don't ask you to make an exception of your protocols. I can assure you that Cherno is an honourable, hard working man and he has never lied to me.
He made a mistake by coming to dakar a day early, but he has to be excused for thst. I am supporting his family with the products in thus parcel and he was eager to make life better for his mother. It was an honest mistake on his part. Please look into your heart and help us by delivering that parcel to karang, for Cherno to pick it up there.

Kind regards,
Emma Varmeir

Jesus:
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Varmeir,

I'll send that parcel to Karang. Your husband just needs to let me know when he wants to take over the parcel.
Do you think he is able to respect the terms of an agreement? We'll see soon.

God bless you!
Jesus

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma to Cherno and Jesus
Quote:
Cherno, did you read the messages of mr. Plateaux below here? It's important that you will let us know whether or not you will be able to pick up the parcel next wednesday and if you can agree with the terms that he stated. Please let him know.

Mr. Plateaux, thank you for your willingness to deliver the parcel to Karang after all this.

Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our imbecile, to Jesus:
Quote:
Okay thank you so much mr. Plateau I will never go to karang without a phone number if I don't deserve a woman attention that's fine but no one can fool me twice.

and
Quote:
I don't blame you Mr plateau but I blame Emma Varmeir.

===

Manager Jesus, to our imbecile:
Quote:
Cherno, considering how unreal that you behaved last time, let me tell you that I do not give two cents on your opinion.
The Sender of the parcel is Mrs. Emma Varmeir. I have to listen only to his wishes. You are just a negligible quantity.
Jesus

The idiot wrote to Jesus:
Quote:
I will not receive a parcel without a phone number. If am a negleble quantity you a liar fuck your mom and dad you stupid fool

and
Quote:
If you want don't send that fucking parcel you stupid fool do you think you can fool me.

and
Quote:
Fuck your mom and dad mr. Dad mr. Plateau

My manager's answer:
Quote:
Cherno, stupid boy,
I'm not paid to read the inappropriateness of an uneducated idiot.
You still do not understand that it does not matter what you want, ugly monkey?
Everything that matters is our client's wish, Madam Varmeir. That's all.
Jesus

===

The idiot's anger is priceless! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, mister Plateaux is very angry right now with your refusal to cooperate. I really hope that you will work together with him to pick up the parcel. The 20.000 is in there. I do not want to lose it because mr. Plateaux gets too angry with you. It is for you and I want you to have it, so please cooperate and make arrangements to pick up the parcel in Karang next week.
I love you and I want to be together soon, but you are the one to get the parcel now to make it possible for us to finally meet.
Love, Emma

But Cherno was ranting on another emailchain while I wrote the message above Laughing
Quote:
If you called me cherno again I will fuck you stupid liar

Quote:
I told you I can't be with you again then is better you stop wasting your time on me. Am OK with your fucking parcel. Please leave me alone

Quote:
I hate a liar

Quote:
But remember you will regret one day.

Quote:
Bye bye bye bye bye

Quote:
Go an married to mr. Hesus because that's want you want. Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

Emma's reply
Quote:
Honey, can you please stop now with this insulting language? I really don't like you talking to me like this while I am going through all these efforts to try and get the parcel to you. I want us to live together, but you really need to stow your temper now, because that is not the behavior of an honorable man.
Love Emma

His rants are pretty satisfying. I think he really liked Dakar

ETA
Cherno:
Quote:
don't want to live with you anymore. Who are you

Emma
Quote:
I am the woman that wanted to marry you, but if you continue like this, I am going to have serious doubts about that. If you don't stop this childish behavior right now I will tell mr. Plateaux to return the parcel to me and you can forget about everything. I really do not like this.

ETA
Cherno
Quote:
f you want return your fucking parcel Emma who are you stupid fool.

Quote:
I cherno jallow I will never an ever pick that parcel at karang before I met you emma I was surviving and still am surviving I don't depends on your fucking money I depend on God the lord of the worlds.

Quote:
Haha haha in God I trust.

Emma's reply
Quote:
Is that really what you want? For me to have the parcel shipped back to Liverpool?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The moron:
Quote:
Haha hahaha you are very funny is better I stop talking to you fool because the English man says don't argue with the fool.

and
Quote:
No one in our compound or village expect my mum who knows I went to dakar but I don't regret because I learned from my mistakes.

and
Quote:
My mum is OK now I don't need nothing from you emma you cannot make me rich just help yourself with that money please than giving it to me who are you poor woman. If you were having money no t will asked your hands.

and
Quote:
The french man says the world is a "raw" let no one fall you down.

Wtf are The English man and The French man?
===

This moron sent me a message for Emma:
Quote:
My mum is OK now I don't need nothing from you emma you cannot make me rich just help yourself with that money please than giving it to me who are you poor woman. If you were having money no t will asked your hands.

So, my manager Jesus wrote:
Quote:
I'm not Emma, stupid idiot!
I think your mother is crying when she sees how stupid you are.
Probably your neighbors feed you on mercy, because it's impossible for me to think you are able to win any money.
You just do not have a brain! You are a stupid, homosexual, moron and that explains your strange behavior!
You are afraid of real women because you are accustomed to being treated like a woman. Tell me, do you like being beaten?

===

Few hours later, Emma wrote to Jesus:
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

Cherno just notified me that he is no longer interested in taking over the parcel. Can you please make sure to send it back to Liverpool at your earliest convenience?
Thank you.

Emma

Jesus responds:
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Vermeir,
As I warned you, that "so called" Cherno is a low-minded person with no education and no character.
All of his messages in the last hours prove that you were wrong trying to have a relationship with this imbecile.
We sent the parcel to the cargo area of the airport. I think tomorrow or Monday everything will already be solved.
I'm glad to meet you and I wish you good luck and happiness!

God bless you!
Jesus

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:35 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Yes Emma that's what I want

Quote:
I don't need it anymore

Quote:
Bye bye bye bye

Quote:
Never text me again bye bye bye bye

9:09 Jesus to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Vermeir,
As I warned you, that "so called" Cherno is a low-minded person with no education and no character.
All of his messages in the last hours prove that you were wrong trying to have a relationship with this imbecile.
We sent the parcel to the cargo area of the airport. I think tomorrow or Monday everything will already be solved.
I'm glad to meet you and I wish you good luck and happiness!

God bless you
Jesus

10:47 Emma to Jesus and Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,
Thank you for your excellent customer service. I'll be happy to do business with your company again in the future. Thank you for sending the parcel back to me.

Kind regards
Emma vermeir

On monday Emma will contact her beloved... Devastated, she misses him so much. She returned some of the equipment and now has more money for him. She wants to come to Gambia to marry him and bring him money and gifts. We all know how that ends if the moron decides to bite one more time. Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11:14 cherno in panic
Quote:
Oh emma am sorry don't send the parcel back

11:30 Emma
Quote:
Cherno, tell me clearly what it is that you want. You dont want me to contact you and you don't want the parcel and now you don't want mr Plateaux to ship it back to Liverpool. You contradict yourself constantly. If you still want the parcel you will have to contact mr. Plateaux and see what he can do for you, because Ido not know exactly where the parcel is now. I suggest you speak in a kind and calm way to him, unlike you did to me yesterday.
Love Emma

11:35 Cherno
Quote:
Okay Emma since you cannot help me to get the parcel is okay the parcel is yours but not mind I am ready to pick it at karang but since you want everything to be over is okay.

Quote:
Why would you allow people to separate us with your eyes open

Quote:
I am very sorry for mistake

Quote:
I am ready to get married to you please if you love me don't shipped the parcel back to Liverpool I will pick it at karang on Wednesday

Quote:
Never mind about my mistake but just look the love between us

Quote:
Don't leave me because of my simple mistakes

Quote:
It made me sad when people interfere in our relationship because they don't know the way we start.

Quote:
If you take someone higherΒ  than me do you think we can be corporate

12:10 Emma
Quote:
Tell me once and for all clearly what it is that you want and stay with that decision. You can't be hot and cold all the time and expect me to follow your whims. Do you want to pick up the parcel in karang yes or no? Do you want to marry me yes or no?
If you sill want both, you'll have to contact mr plateaux and ask him if he still wants to bring the parcel to karang on wednesday. I don't know if that is still possible.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he on mind altering drugs? He's up and down like a yo-yo Rolling Eyes

Now he and mummy have had time to think about it they can't bear to let the dosh go back to Liverpool. Greedy as well as stupid.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He sounds happy.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes. He sees the cash going away and doesn't like it.

12:24 Cherno
Quote:
Yes I want to pick up the parcel at karang yes I want to marry you but you can also give help to make things faster for us to get married please contact mr. Plateau for me.

12:28
Quote:
Don't make me angry hadn't been you want us to get married we have passed this stage am not a child I know human being very well.

12:31
Quote:
Then please Emma wake up and send the parce to me than listening to what people say.

Quote:
Just have a peace of mind and send that parcel to me

12:51
Quote:
But remember if you leave me you will never have someone like me

Now that is a true reassurance Laughing
He unblocked Emma on messenger, but she is silent for now. He needs to learn obedience and sweat a bit more.

14:25
Quote:
You are the mother of my children how can you do this to me.

And he forwarded the last insulting message Jesus sent to him. Emma is still ignoring him. She was quite clear about what he had to do

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our moron, to manager Jesus:
Quote:
Oh mr. Plateau am sorry please forgive me.

and
Quote:
Please asscept my apologies is a great mistake from me

and
Quote:
Hello Mr plateau I have been having a problem with Emma before I met you but we always solved it together as husband and wife then please am sorry for disrespecting you in the past and send that parcel to me on Wednesday.i will come and pick up immediately

and
Quote:
We just need to forgive one other because no man is perfect I was not aiming to show unkindness to you but is a mistake from me please I will not do it again am sorry for involving you in my anger.

===

18.56 - Jesus responds:
Quote:
Cherno,
Please be very clear and explived.
You want me to send a piece of land to Karang?
Yes or no?
I inform you that the package can be picked up Monday, between 10.00-18.00.
I know you're confused, but I'd like to tell me exactly.

Jesus

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another messages from our moron... he has a completely changed attitude. It seems like the idea with "good bad - cop bad cop" worked perfectly! Laughing

Quote:
Hello sir.am sorry for my mistake please forgive me and have mercy on me. For sure you can't send a piece of land to karang but please accept my apologies am sorry please help me an send that package on Wednesday I promise to come and pick it quickly or even on this Monday Mr. Plateau for sure am behind you please help me to pick that parcel and please Emma is my wife I can't live without her an this I swear am confused

and
Quote:
Please help me because if I don't pick that parcel at karang Emma will never be happy with me. Emma Varmir is the mother of my children please understand

and
Quote:
Thank you mr.jesus

and
Quote:
Mr. Plateau can I please asked you what do you want to do with the parcel now. Thank you

and
Quote:
Hello Mr. Plateau am ready to corporate with your terms for me to receive my parcel please help me my wife is not happy with me Emma.

===

Emma, to Jesus (Cherno is in CC):
Quote:
Dear mr. Plateaux,

Cherno told me that he has written to you that he will be in Karang on monday 10:00. Is this true? He asked me to confirm this agreement to you. He told me that he will be there to pick up the parcel. Can you please work out further details with him?
Thank you.

Emma

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic