SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I surely hope so

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad.... nothing from Cherno anymore. Not a single message.... I stopped messaging him as well, why would I if he doesn't take the courtesy to respond. I guess we'll find out eventually what happened.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's turning into a right spoilsport Crying or Very sad

Let him stew on that $25,000 for a while and I reckon he'll be back. Then you can give him hell.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for the final post (for now) of this adventure. It looks like I won't find out what happened that day, but one thing is sure: He's frustrated

Saturday September 7
5:55 WHAT IS GOING ON?

Sunday September 8
6:08 answer me!

Monday September 9
9:36 Cherno where are you? What's going on? I'm still alone and I hate it here. Why are you not with me? what happened? I'm scared
9:49 Where are you right now. I saw you in Banjul yesterday
9:49 If you think you can hurt me you are just fooling your self. Later you may know that am on the wrong way. Just continue having sex with people at all times. I know what is going on. Only because you don't listen to me.
9:51 I'm not in Banjul. I will not cross the border alone. Where were you last Friday when you said you were coming to me?
12:18 Are you not planning to go back to England and work in the office your boss is waiting for you Emma. Where is jean, michel, hesus platium, and piere. I think you are in a worst conditions right now. perhaps it's may damaged you if you are not taking my advices. Do you know what I want is us to end our relationship since you cannot take my sincere advice because I don't want to be in a trap again ok. Bye
12:19 I don't want to go back home without you. You still didn't tell me what happened last friday
14:36 Where are you in karang. Whom are you with there and which hotel are you in. Because I know their is no hotel in karang
14:37 The lady I stayed with in Sokoto, her sister lives in Karang. I'm staying with her. Where have you been on Friday. Tell me!
14:42 Because I know there is no hotel in karang or any form of guest house. you were just lying to me and you just want to destroyed me. And used me for nothing. Tell me which hotel are you in karang. Hahaha
14:49 Then can you please send me the contact of that's lady. If you are truthful or you send her my phone number +220766**** t call me right now.
14:50 I just told you. I stay with the sister of the woman I stayed with in sokone. Because there is not a hotel here she agreed to let me stay a while if I pay her little
14:51 You still haven't told me where you were last Friday. You have just been lying to me
16:12 WHERE WERE YOU LAST FRIDAY!!!
18:43 Then send me the pictures of two of you Right now. she must have a phone number tell her I say let's her give me her phone number. OK
18:47 Not until you tell me exactly what happened last friday
21:09 Tell me please

Tuesday September 10
0:05 Oh right last Friday nothing happens only my phone battery that's was low. Honey
0:05 Okay I'm waiting for the pictures both of you in karang ok. If you are truthful
5:13 So again you left me standing in the rain while you didn't even come to karang. How could you
6:16 Just send me the pictures. If you are truthful and the phone number
6:44 First i want every detail of what happened last Friday
15:32 You are not serious and just a liar. How is England.
15:54 Tell me what happened last friday or I will never talk to you again
17:30 If you want don't talk to me again. Ok I will not tell you. Leave me alone prostitute. Stupid fool.
17:31 I need to know because you left me here waiting yet again and I don't understand. Did you ever love me?
17:56 Come let me teach you how to write a book. I'm a young man and a writer.
17:57 You are full of shit. I want you to tell me where you have been Friday

Wednesday September 11
14:35 You are still not telling me anything

Friday September 13
5:25 I'm going back to England soon but not before you tell me what happened last Friday. I still have all the money here for you and I wanted you to have it so we can be together. I'm not taking it home with me.
Where are you? Please tell me what happened. If you're god is loving, like you said then show it to me and tell me the truth. Have I been waiting for you in vain?

Looks like this bait is done for now, but who knows.... he might be back again

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think this boy is too right in the head. Never mind, any real victim rash enough to try to go out to meet him would probably have been saved by his paranoia from a fate worse than death.
Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Absolutely agree. He's got a kangaroo in the top paddock.

Let him stew in his own juices for a while and he might come back when you least expect it. Still, it was fun while it lasted Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"... If you want don't talk to me again. Ok I will not tell you. Leave me alone prostitute. Stupid fool."

Muhhahaha!
I think his two cell brain has suddenly collapsed. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic