SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd jump_4_joy

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic and Linoline, I'm such a freggin fangirl of your baits, I can't stand it!!

If you need any photos of Dakar (market and bus station especially) feel free to message DSW or me. We have a bunch from an earlier bait.

Congrats on the safari!

jump_4_joy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>LomΓ©>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The success of this story is due to Linoline! clapping
I have only put some "funny" bricks over one solide foundation already built.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! That is amazing work!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on yet another safari! Are wedding plans on the horizon? I may know somebody...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First we have to see how long we can get him to stay in senegal.... if he will get in touch with us again, because I still haven't heard from him. After this trip we'll have to see if there will still be a wedding. With his temper....

Emma just wrote to him again
Quote:
Honey, where are you. I am worried about you. You promised me to let me know all the time where you are and now I haven't heard from you in almost 8 hours. Where are you. Let me see you that you are ok.
Love Emma

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.12 - My driver (Mr. Pumba) wrote to our moron:
Quote:
AM PUMBA DRVER NA AM ARPOERTO WATING U FO 2 HORUS
WUER AAR U NOU ?
MISTA HESOS TOL MI TO TEIK U NA DEPOT
AM NIED UR PICTUR TO NOU U

18.31 - Manager Jesus, to our moron:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Cherno, my delivery agent Pumba told me that he waited more than 2 hours at the airport and that he also tried to send a message to you.
This is true? Where are you now? I inform you that I have not received anything from you: your identification picture, copy of your ID, copies of tickets, etc.
I expect an urgent response, so that we can organize tomorrow's meeting more efficiently.
God bles you!
Jesus

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno contacted Emma on messenger, with the account of someone unknown to me

18:57
Cherno: HELLO AM SRNEGAL BUT I don't SEE MR PLATEAUX
This is someone Facebook account my sim card is off
Is me cherno jallow
Please tell Mr jesus am at the old airport Dakar sedar senphor at one shipping company called ems.
Thank you
BUT DON'T reply. Here bye

19:45
Cherno: HELLO
Is me cherno jallow
I did not see mr.plateau
Why do you fool me honey
Emma: who is this?
Cherno: Is me cherno jallow am in Dakar
This is someone Facebook account
Emma: your name says ********
Cherno: I told you my phone is off at this time
I used someone Facebook account
Why do you fool me
Emma: Anybody can say he's cherno. show me it's you
Cherno: Am i lying to you
Emma: I don't know
Cherno: How. Can I.lye to. You
Emma: someone with the name ****** contacts me saying he's Cherno, that is strange. My Cherno isn't visiting friends right now
Cherno: Please tell mr. Plateau am around
Emma: first prove that you are cherno
Cherno: Then were is cherno
Emma: I am not telling that to a stranger, that is none of your business
Cherno: Hello Emma V is me cherno jallow your husband
Emma: if you are, make me a picture holding a paper that says " I love Emma"
Cherno: Am in Dakar i used someone Facebook account whom I don't know he is even sitting beside me
Emma: or make a picture holding today's dakar newspaper
I will only talk with you if I am sure it is Cherno I am talking to instead of a stranger
Cherno: IS Me. Cherno please. Don't understand
Thank you. Fooling.me
Emma: picture of you with today's newspaper and I will talk to you
I'm not talking about my personal business with a stranger
Cherno: Am not a.stranger you even know then
Am in Dakar suffering
Only because of the. Parcel
But is OK
My sim card. Is block this is why I used someone Facebook account
Emma: Picture with newspaper. I'm not discussing delicate things with a stranger
Cherno: Okay Emma. V thank you
Emma: ******, if you speak with Cherno, tell him to get a senegalese sim card, as I told him before, because a Gambian card doesn't work across the border.
Cherno: But please don't reply here again after.because it's not my Facebook account
Emma: Thank you. this is all I have to say for now
Cherno: Okay Emma V iam.cherno
Emma: I still have no proof of that

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot is aware that he has a $20,000 parcel and he does not care about the valid SIM card issue? It simply goes beyond my understanding. Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's very simple, and Emma has to emphasize this... If he can not communicate, then no one can meet with him. Right? Twisted Evil

===

21.30 - Let's have a little fun overnight Laughing ... Mr Jesus suspects that Cherno is a joking man, so my manager is very upset about the idiot. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Cherno,

I do not like to talk people who are not serious. Is this a game, a joke or are you kidding me? What this means?
I have "reserved" a man for you all day and you refuse to communicate and let him wait for hours for nothing?
Do you like to make pranks, or what's going on? I'm so disappointed. This behavior explains why you refused to send copies of your tickets, why you refused to send your photo for identification and why you stopped responding to today's messages.

I will wait until tomorrow at 16.00 for you to send me this evidence that you are indeed here in the Dakar city. After 16.00, if you did not send the photos and you did not get in touch with me, then I will communicate with the headquarters and I will notify you that the package #PR3RGBNKV8ZI**** goes into "abandonment" status.

Good night! We will talk tomorrow, after the noon time.
Jesus

I deliberately set 16.00, because I intend to make the idiot stay in Dakar and tomorrow night.
My plans are "over the weekend" and I would like the lad not to be able to come home tomorrow. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, someone called Moussa Demba contacted me on facebook pretending to be you, but I don't know him and I can't discuss our personal business with him. He refused to make a picture to prove he is you, so I can't trust him.
You really need to get a Senegalese SIM card for your phone to make arrangements to pick up the parcel tomorrow. If you don't you can't contact mr. Plateaux and this whole trip will be for nothing. Please make sure to get it and contact mr. Plateaux before the morning.
Love, Emma

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:45 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Hello am at old airport right now

8:08 Emma
Quote:
Honey, I'm so happy to hear from you. Are you ok? What happened yesterday? Did you contact mr. Plateaux?
Love Emma

8:12 Cherno
Quote:
I was the one who was talking to you at someone Facebook account

ETA
Cherno: Hello emma am in Dakar
Am at the airport can you please tell mr.hesus to pick me please my dear
Yesterday I was the one who was talking to you at someone Facebook account
Do you want to punished me Emma for nothing else
Emma: Honey, I'm so happy to hear from you. You should've made a picture yesterday when you used someone elses account. I'm not going to talk about our personal things with someone else. By refusing I became suspicious.
I see that you can email again, so please contact mr. Plateaux and let him know where you are
Cherno: Yes I have contacted him you also please help me if not that I have no money to go home am worried
Emma: Don't worry dear, you know there's a lot of money in the parcel
where did you stay tonight?
Cherno: Is just today someone help me to bought this sim card am using
Emma: That was very nice of him. You should've gotten one as soon as you entered senegal, just like you promised. I have been so worried about you
Cherno: I don't want to go home without the parcel
But today am going home
Emma: You should make sure you get the parcel before you go home, or you won't be able to travel to UK
Did you hear from mr. Plateaux yet?
Cherno: Okay help me to contact him am at the airport right now talking to you Emma
I don't hear from him yet
Emma: Ok, wait, I'll send him an email
Cherno: Around 4pm if I don't see him I will go home
Because am tired
Yesterday someone attack me with a knife
Is amazed
Emma: What? Why did he do that?
Cherno: But I will have patients
Emma: I know honey, that's why I sent you all that money, so you will make sure she's taken care of when you come here
Cherno: <thumbsup>
Emma: but tell me what happened with the attack? why did he do that?
Cherno: But still I cannot have that money please help me my wife
I can't explain now just help me to see mr. Plateaux
Emma please help me
Emma: i have sent him an email
Cherno: I saw it thank you so much
I really love you Emma
Okay I will be waiting for his reply
Emma: i love you too honey
Cherno: My mum very sick at home an she told me not to spend much time here.
Emma: I know honey, but you know how important it is to get the parce.
I just heard back from mr. plateaux,
you should've gotten his emails as well. He is delayed with the diamond transport and will be back in dakar later today
you still didn't send him your picture in front of the airport so that his driver will be able to recognize you. Can you do that? Send it to him or if you can't, you can send it to me here on messenger
Cherno: Okay

Emma to Jesus and Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

Cherno Jallow asked me to let you know he is waiting at the old airport and would like your driver to pick him up so he can get his pracel. Can you please contact him to make arrangements?

Kind regards,
Emma Vermeir

Jesus to Emma, Cherno in cc
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Vermeir,
I am not available at this time because our diamond convoy was attacked last night by Umukwelani bandits and our security forces were forced to use firearms.
There are dead and wounded people, and police are investigating the case. I'm in Louga now and I hope to return to Dakar in a few hours.
But I'll immediately send a message to my driver Pumba to go to the airport.
Your husband Cherno has not sent me his photo in front of the airport, a photo that's needed for identification.
Do you think you can solve this problem?

Best regards,
Jesus

Cherno to Jesus (earlier)
Quote:
Please mr. Hesus help me am at the airport please tell your driver to come an pick me up

Jesus to Cherno
Quote:
Good morning Mr. Cherno,
Send me your identification picture, there, in front of the airport.
I'm not in Dakar right now, but I will send Mr. Pumba to you.
God bless you,
Jesus

Emma to Jesus and Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,
I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope they will find the ones who are responsible for this.
I have asked Cherno to make the picture for you and I hope I'll be able to send it to you soon.

Kind regards,
Emma Vermeir

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm here. Laughing Laughing Laughing

07.42 - Cherno, to Jesus:
Quote:
Hello mr.hesus right now am at old airport please tell your driver to come there right now please thank you so much

07.44 - Cherno, to Pumba (my driver):
Quote:
Hello pumba am at old airport come now please

07.48 - Cherno, to Jesus:
Quote:
Am waiting for you mr. Hesus

07.52 - Cherno, to Jesus:
Quote:
Please mr. Hesus help me am at the airport please tell your driver to come an pick me up

07.58 - Cherno, to the driver Pumba:
Quote:
Am at the airport right now come and pick me up

08.22 - Emma, to manager Jesus (our moron is in CC):
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

Cherno asked me to let you know he is waiting at the old airport and would like your driver to pick him up so he can get his pracel. Can you please contact him to make arrangements?

Kind regards,
Emma Varmeir

===

08.35 - Manager Jesus, to Emma... Cherno is in CC, of course. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Varmeir,

I am not available at this time because our diamond convoy was attacked last night by Umukwelani bandits and our security forces were forced to use firearms.
There are dead and wounded people, and police are investigating the case. I'm in Louga now and I hope to return to Dakar in a few hours.
But I'll immediately send a message to my driver Pumba to go to the airport.
Your husband Cherno has not sent me his photo in front of the airport, a photo that's needed for identification.
Do you think you can solve this problem?

Best regards,
Jesus

08.37 - Jesus, directly to our moron:
Quote:
Good morning Mr. Cherno,
Send me your identification picture, there, in front of the airport.
I'm not in Dakar right now, but I will send Mr. Pumba to you.

God bless you,
Jesus

08.44 - Emma answered to Jesus, with the moron in CC:
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,
I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope they will find the ones who are responsible for this.
I have asked Cherno to make the picture for you and I hope I'll be able to send it to you soon.

Kind regards,
Emma Varmeir
Laughing Laughing Laughing

08.50 - My delivery agent Pumba, to our idiot:
Quote:
AM WIL GO TO U IF MA BOSS SND MI UR PICTUR

TO NOU HOU U LOOK AN HOU U AAR DRSSED

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari 100% confirmed. This is the airport area in Dakar

Doesn't he look happy? Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

08.58 - Cherno, to Pumba (the driver):
Quote:
Okay thank you so much

- Emma, to manager Jesus:
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

Cherno asked me to send you these 2 pictures of him as confirmation. I never been to Dakar. I hope you will recognize where he is right now. He told me he's at the old airport.

Kind Regards,
Emma Varmeir

09.11 - Our moron, to Jesus:
Quote:
Did you received my pictures mr. jesus from my wife Emma

09.16 - My manager Jesus answer to the moron:
Quote:
Mr. Cherno, I am now in an area somewhat isolated, somewhere in the remote suburbs of Louga city.
Because of the area, the phone signal is flashing, on-off-on-off, discontinuous. I did not get any message from your wife Emma.
Please send me that picture so we can solve the transportation problem.

Jesus

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the exact location of the second picture. (use streetview and click at the end of the blue line, you can see the gray building)

Cherno: Okay
Just tell him am at right there
Emma: I did already, but you need to send him a picture of yourself in front of the airport so the driver will know exactly where you are and can recognize you
Cherno: This is send him please
<pictures>
Emma: Ok, I will, thank you
Cherno: Okay thank you so much
I saw it love thank you so much
Emma: you're welcome. Please wait for his driver right there where you are ok?
Cherno: OK no problem
Emma: I didn't hear from mr. Plateaux yet, but I'm sure he'll contact us
Cherno: Okay my dear am waiting
Emma:Thank you

He didn't read the last message anymore, because he's offline.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.50 - Our moron, to manager Jesus:
Quote:
Hello just tell your driver to come and pick me up am at the airport please

He is completely idiot and he does not seem to understand very well what's going on around him Laughing ... he did not even send the picture that the manager Jesus asked for.
So, obviously, the driver Pumba can not recognize the moron there, at the airport area. WTF? Does this man win money from the scam? Really? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- My manager Jesus, to Emma (our moron is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Madam Varmeir,

Until now, your husband Cherno did not send me that picture, nor to my driver Pumba.
I do not understand his attitude and I still can not figure out if it's all a joke.
Are you sure he's in Dakar and he wants to take that package?
It seems to me that he hesitated very much and did not respond to any of my messages.

My driver is waiting, but without that picture, it's impossible for him to recognize Mr. Cherno.
I do not know if my message will reach you because the signal is extremely weak and fluctuating here in the Louga area.
I will return to Dakar immediately after noontime and I will be able to keep in touch with Mr. Cherno.

Best regards,
Jesus

===

10.00 - Our moron, to Jesus... he says he wants to go back to Gambia at 14.00.
Well, we'll try to keep him here. Twisted Evil Dakar is a superb city, it's a shame that the idiot does not visit him! Laughing
Quote:
Did Emma don't give you my pictures

and
Quote:
Just tell pumba to wait for me I will recognize him if he don't because around 2pm iam going home to Gambia please mr. Pumba as you know am your customer then make it fast

- My manager Jesus, to Cherno:
Quote:
Mr. Cherno, I really think you you kidding me. WHY should your wife send to me a picture with you?
A photo that you had to send DIRECTLY to me or to Mr. Pumba?
Did you send that picture to Mr. Pumba? Yes or no? Did you send that picture to me? Yes or no?
I'm going back to Dakar at 16.00 and we're gonna get this problem out. I want to finish delivering the package tonight as soon as possible.

Tomorrow, Mr. Pumba has to take some parcels in Karang, near the Gambian border. I would suggest that it is a good idea for you to go up there with our company car.
It will be no any need to spend money on transport. You have a place to sleep tonight, or you want me to make a reservation at a local hotel, for this night?
I invite you to spend the evening with me and my family at dinner. I'm curious to find out details about Banjul and the Gambia.

God bless you!
Jesus

===

10.09 - Emma, to manager Jesus:
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

I hope this message will reach you.
I tried to send you his pictures over an hour ago, It's very strange that you didn't receive them. I asked Cherno to send them to you himself, so I hope he will. I do not know the dakar region, so I can't confirm his location based on a picture, but he tells me he is there since yesterday.
Please try to contact him, because he's worried by now.

Kind regards,
Emma

10.18 - Cherno:
Quote:
My phone can't send pictures if you want to help me mr. Hesus tell your driver to come an pick me up right now. Please thank you sir..

and
Quote:
I will recognize him I promise you that

and
Quote:
If you do this to me do you think next time I will do business with you

and
Quote:
I can't wait no longer at 2pm iam going home to gambia

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:54 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
My dear can you please send pumba the driver my pictures his email is obviously-wrongly-spelled [email protected]

10:02 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Hello Emma why are you doing this to me you told me that you sent the picture why you don't

10:12 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, I tried, but I get an error that I can't send emails to him

Emma to Jesus
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

I hope this message will reach you.
I tried to send you his pictures over an hour ago, It's very strange that you didn't receive them. I asked Cherno to send them to you himself, so I hope he will. I do not know the dakar region, so I can't confirm his location based on a picture, but he tells me he is there since yesterday.
Please try to contact him, because he's worried by now.

Kind regards,
Emma Vermeir

Cherno: Did you hear what mr. Plateau said
Finally am now going home Emma v thank you very much
Emma: Honey, I just received his message. He will be back in dakar around noon, so you'll just have to wait till then, he will be able to contact you more better
I don't understand why he didn't receive my message with the pictures. Maybe you can try to send it to him yourself.
click on that paperclip icon to attach pictures to an email message
Cherno: I can't do it
But you can contact pumba at right-spelled [email protected]
Very soon Iam going home
Emma: Honey, don't go home, I tried to email to that address that you sent to me on my email, but it gave me an error
Please write him yourself and explain where you are
Stay there at the airport till mr. Plateaux is back in dakar please

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a happy bunny is he? Face like a slapped arse Laughing

Congrats on the Safari. Hopefully lots more pain coming his way beers! beers! beers!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.31 - Emma, to our idiot, trying to make him stay in Dakar. Laughing
Quote:
honey, please read mr plateaux last message. He'll take care of everything. He will be back in dakar at 4 pm, you are invited for dinner with him and he will pay for your hotel. Tomorrow his driver can bring you to the gambian border.
Please don't leave now. If you do, this trip will have been all for nothing. You won't have the money for your travels and your family and we will still not be together.

Love
Emma

- Ten minutes later, manager Jesus wrote to our moron:
Quote:
Mr. Cherno, until now I have not received anything from you or from your wife.
Neither Mr. Pumba received anything. Anyway, I've already sent him to the airport to try to find and get you there.
Our headquarters are not very far away, so I give you also the address of the warehouse. Any taxi driver in the city knows the streets, so it's not hard to find.
Our warehouse is located near the LΓ©opold SΓ©dar Senghor - Dakar International Airport, on the Route de la Corniche Ouest, in Quakam Zone, just 350 meters away from the Great Mosque.
It is properly marked and many signposting panels allow easy access.

I repeat the invitation I made earlier, that you would accept to be my guest at dinner and allow me to offer you accommodation at one of the local hotels.
God bless you,
Jesus

===

10.46 - My driver Pumba, to our moron:
Quote:
AM WIL COMIN TO U NA ARPORT

AM SMAL MAN WHAITE SHIRRT NA BRAUNN PANNETS

BOSS HSUS TOL MI U WEER DEERE NOU OK ?

U CANE TEL MI HOU U DRSSED AN UERE AAR U NOU ?

===

11.05 - Emma, to her dear husband-to-be:
Quote:
Honey, why do you not respond to my messages anymore? Where are you?

I hope the idiot is now in a taxi, trying to identify the address of the TSC warehouse in Dakar. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:22
Cherno: No can't wait
Am tired
Emma: I know you are honey, but what is your plan, you will go back to dakar again in a few days to pick up the parcel?
just wait for mr plateaux to be back this afternoon
I just noticed mr. Plateaux' last email. He will be back in dakar at 4 pm
He invited you for dinner with him and he will pay for your hotel. Tomorrow you can return to the gambian border with his driver

11:40
Cherno: Around 2pm am going home I mean tell him now am I a kid
Emma: Honey don't go. He said he will be back in dakar at 4 pm

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11.43 - Cherno, to Mr. Pumba (the driver):
Quote:
Okay I i dress in green an a cab

12.04 - Cherno, to Mr. Pumba (the driver):
Quote:
Okay am at airport junction

12.09 - The same idiot Cherno, to manager Jesus:
Quote:
Tell your driver am at airport junction right now waiting for him

12.10 - Another message from him:
Quote:
Just tell your driver to come and pick me up please

and
Quote:
Please give me your driver phone number mr.hesus

Manager Jesus, to our moron:
Quote:
Mr. Cherno, my driver Mr. Pumba was at the airport and tried to find you, but he did not know who you are and where you are. Now, he is very angry with you.
That's why I told you to send a photo, because it would have been very easy.

I am already on my way back to Dakar. I arrive in a maximum of 1.5-2 hours and I will come directly to the airport, at TANGUS restaurant next to the main entrance... it has an outside terrace, orange chairs and white umbrellas and a yellow cover. Please wait there and order something to eat and drink. I'll pay for all when I get there because I am also very hungry and want to eat something there.
After that, we'll go together to the warehouse to pick up the parcel.

God bless you!
Jesus

===

The moron, to Pumba:
Quote:
What is your phone number telephone

12.24 - My driver's answer:
Quote:
MA BOS HSUS ALREDI START TO U AN ARIVS QUIK QUIK NA ARPORT

AM WAS DHER AN NO FIND U UNA HORS

WI GO TUGEDAR TO KARANG MORROW BECUS AM TO DELIVER SOM PARCELE DHER
===

More fun with the idiot... he's waiting there for 4-5 hours. Laughing

- Cherno to Jesus:
Quote:
I can't do that mr.jesus are you ready to help me or you are just joking

and
Quote:
If you are there just informed me I will come an meet you mr.jesus

12.33 - Manager Jesus:
Quote:
Mr. Cherno, are you serious? What can not you do? Because I do not really understand anything!
Your wife Mrs Emma asked me to help you with the hotel accommodation and I'm already solved this problem.
You're invited to my home tonight to have dinner with my family. My wife is Fulani from Santa Su Basse and wants to talk to someone who is Gambian.
Tomorrow morning you will be leaving with Mr. Pumba, until Karang, with our company's van.
I think I have done everything humanly possible to help you, even though you have not followed any of the instructions received.

Please wait for me at the restaurant TANGUS that is right in the airport, outside, at the main entrance.

Ask someone who can get you there.I will come as fast as I can.
Jesus

- Cherno to Pumba:
Quote:
Were is your bus

===

12.50 - Emma wrote to Cherno and Jesus:
Quote:
Cherno, I am appalled by your behaviour towards mr. Plateaux. Obviously he's doing everything possible to help you, but he's not in Dakar yet.
How can you be so rude? Just look at all the things he arranged for you. Please wait for him at that restaurant and everything will be fine.

Mr. Plateaux, please excuse Cherno's behaviour. He really wants to receive that parcel, so I hope you'll be able to forgive him and keep helping him to get the parcel.

Thank you for all that you offered and all that you have done thusfar to help us.

Emma

My manager's reply (the lad is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Emma, thank you for your nice words!

Will be a real pleasure for me to meet your husband and to help him with his parcel. My wife Waanuta is a Fulani woman from a small locality in eastern Gambia (Basse Santa Su). She told me that she was waiting for her to talk to someone from her originar country and she had already started preparing dinner for to night: Benachin, Domoda, Yassa, Mbahal and other such Gambian specialties. I've already settled with your husband's accommodation at a hotel near my neighborhood.
Tomorrow morning we will go to the warehouse together and there, after he signs the delivery documents, we will load his parcel in our company car. Your husband will arrive well in Karang, which is on the border with the Gambia.

God bless you!
Jesus

13.04 - A very promising message from my manager:
Quote:
Mr. Cherno, in less than an hour I get there. I am hungry and thirsty. Have you already eaten, or do you expect me to eat together?
Regards,
Jesus
===

13.15 - Emma, to our idiot:
Quote:
Cherno, you promised me to stay in contact with me all the time while you are in Dakar, yet I hear almost nothing from you. Are you waiting at the restaurant Mr. Plateaux told you about?
You have me worried when you tell me nothing

Love Emma

===

14.00 - His silence is not good... Jesus wrote to Cherno:
Quote:
Mr. Cherno, In less than 15 minutes I will be at Tangus Restaurant terrace (near the airport main entrance). Are you there?
Please, can I ask you to order for me some food to be ready until I arrive?
Jesus

14.15 - Nothing from him. I think our idiot is already in "the bus for Banjul".
Angry, hungry and full of debt! A real successful man! The sharks loan will be excited to meet him!

===

14.45 - Just to annoy him and make his frustration to grow. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Emma, to Cherno:
Quote:
Cherno, you promised me to stay in contact with me all the time while you are in Dakar, yet I hear almost nothing from you.
Are you waiting at the restaurant Mr. Plateaux told you about?
You have me worried when you tell me nothing

Love Emma

Jesus, to Emma (the idiot is in CC):
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Emma Varmir,

I am disappointed with your husband's behavior and the lack of seriousness with which he treated this operation:
- he came here a day earlier (yesterday instead of today), although our meeting was set for Wednesday at 16.00 and he confirmed this in past messages
- he totally refused to send the requested materials: copy of his ID, copies of travel vouchers, his photo for easy identification.
- he refused to wait where I told him.

In short, his whole behavior was of a man who has something dirty to hide. I just do not know if he really was here, or if he just wanted to make a prank.
I'm here now, on the restaurant's terrace at the airport, and there is no one to match the profile.
So, I ask you to seriously think and tell me what decision you want to take in relation to this package.

God bless you!
Jesus

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What other reactions can there be but...... Laughing clapping bow_down LOL_sign jump_4_joy LOL_sign beers! Thumbs up

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are amazing! Wow, that guy did NOT look happy. And threatened with a knife!
This totally beats going to the movies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looked happy and fulfilled in those photos at the airport. I wonder if the service at Tangus restaurant was any good? Did he tip?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure he didn't. The only Tangus restaurant in Dakar isn't even close to the airport (but does match the description) Laughing

Emma did reply Jesus in the afternoon, Cherno in cc. I still didn't hear from him
Quote:
Mr. Plateaux,

I haven't heard from Cherno in a few hours now and to be honest, I have no idea what's going on. He has never behaved this strangely before and to be honest I am worried about him. He told me that yesterday someone tried to attack him with a knife, so strange things are going on in Dakar at the moment.
I would kindly ask you to keep the parcel on hold in your Dakar warehouse for now, until I hear from Cherno again. Then I will let you know what to do with it. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind regards,
Emma Vermeir

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic