SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply amazing! Congrats on this epic feat of having a lad safari 7 times!

I pledge one Premium membership (in addition to my own that I plan to renew very soon) if you can get this idiot to safari for #8!

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ prepare to pay up...this lad is coming back for more for sure Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he will be back, but another safari??? I don't really think so. He had to borrow money twice now. Once to go back home from Kaolack and to go back to Karang yesterday. I'm trying to get back in touch with him, but he's not responding. Maybe he had to sell his phone this time.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately no responses from my little friend at all. It happened before, but usually when he's pissed off and broken he'll send some nice rants. Does this mean I really distroyed my toy now instead of just breaking it?

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Oops, that would be unfortunate; or would it?
πŸ˜‚

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably been duffed up by the pals who lent him money. Hopefully he'll be back with a few nice rants. Always the perfect end to a Safari fest Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And yes.... he came back.... like the good lad always does..... Laughing

Thursday August 29
7:23 Honey where are you? What happened? I woke up and I don't know where I am. I'm scared. Where are you?
8:36 Where are you? I'm all alone here. Jean is gone, I can't find the golden watch I bought for you. I do still have the money, but where are you. What happened? I'm so scared

Friday August 30
19:24 Hi honey. Our love is just like Romeo and juliet. I hope you are okay I love you so much even without money but I don't know yet whether you loved me cherno. to be honest to be with me or to meet with me you should please take my advices how many times am I telling you to come to the Gambia but you refused. Or are you just trying to write a book that's why you are massaging me or are you just trying to play a joke with me or are you just trying to waste my time,money and energy. Tell me please. but from the bottom of my heart I have forgive you all the nonsense you have done to me. Or do you think I'm stupid or have no sense that's why I'm massaging you! No. Is because of loved that's why im using my money and energy massaging you. Im not angry with you emma don't be afraid of me ok. Please come to me. I love you so much from the bottom of my heart.
19:37 Honey I'm so happy to hear from you. I've been so afraid. Where did you go? What happened? Why did you stop messaging me?
Look at this. Read it and you will know what happened. It was horrible. He took the golden watch honey, the one that was meant for you. I showed it to him when we were on our way and then he must've given in the water, because it made me dizzy and feeling strange. Honey I was so scared.
I still have all the money for you, but I'm terrified. The police gave me the watch back after they arrested Jean. Where are you my love?

<newspaper article that Bertje made>
19:51 I'm in the gambia. I'm very sad to this sad news. I have been telling you to meet me in the gambia several occasions but you just refused. I think is better you pack all your bags an meet me in the gambia any day you are free. Ok
19:53 Honey I thought this was safe. I thought I could trust Jean, he was so nice to me all the time and he even waited longer in Kaolack so we could meet. I know what you said. I"m still in Senegal now and so scared to travel, honey can you please meet me here? Please, I'm begging you
23:29 Please stop telling me to meet you in dakar or karang. All the difficulties you face up to today you cannot able to learn a lessons. To be honest I can't meet you in Senegal ok if you can't take a fly to the gambia please go back to England ok. An stop never again tell me to meet you Senegal. Have a good night. And to be honest Emma please if you can't take my advices just leave alone ok.
23:57 If you don't take my advices you will suffered more than this
23:57 Don't make me to be angry with you ok. Stop.. stop. stop.. stop.. stop.. stop telling me to meet you Senegal.
I think he wants to meet Emma in Senegal Laughing

Saturday August 31
0:17 Cherno forwarded Jacques' emails
5:05 Honey don't you want to be with me anymore? Don't you see that after what happened I'm so scared and I need you more than ever now. Please honey help me, help us, for the sake of our children, please come and pick me up.
7:07 If I go to Senegal again may I die and go to hell. Stop please telling me this nonsense words stupid woman.
7:07 Do you think I will take this nonsense things again liar. Stop telling me to come to Senegal.
7:25 I think you deserve more than this one to come just keep on going to Senegal they may kill you one day . Stop telling me to come to Senegal you are very stupid woman can't you see what this black Senegalese did to you.
Black senegalese? I showed him a picture of emma with Jacques and he was clearly very white.
7:25 Your behavior is just like you never been to school.
7:55 Honey, don't be silly. You're saying things because you're sad now. I am as well. Let's try to work this out together honey

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8:01 Okay no problem this things can only be work out when you get a fly to the gambia. Ok
(doesn't Gambia have enough flies already?)
8:28 I know what you don't know you are just a woman. You are lucky Emma to have me as a husband I'm a man of wisdom and knowledge if I say something just do it you will never regret how many times am I telling you to come to the gambia but you just refused. Now God is showing you that since you don't listen to cherno my servant. I will keep on misguiding you all the time. Honey I will never showed you a bad way all what I will do is to guide you to the straight path so that such kind of things would not had happened to you as a woman. Im the man and am the one to guide you. But you are the one to controlled our money and materials and my kids. But if you don't listen to me how can we solve things together we can't. Please listen to my sincere advice I know you are scared but just try and get out of those people there and go to your embassy if possible if not possible then please get a fly to the gambia today or tomorrow or any day you are free from your police case and I will pick you up from our airport in Banjul. Because for me to be honest I will never and ever travel to Senegal. And I don't like you to repeat telling me to come to you in Senegal ok.
8:39 Honey, I'm in Sokone now. I'm not even close to an embassy or an airport. Look at the map please
8:52 Yeah. That's very far honey. OK no problem anytime you are free you can come to the gambia. Be careful.
8:56 Honey I will come to the border if you promise to meet me there. I'm already scared to go there by myself, but I've been staying with a woman here since a few days and I promised to pay her if she would bring me to you. She only wants to bring me to the border, because she has a small child and can't be away too long
9:00 Which border karang or where
9:06 Apart from the gambia. Im not going to any border. Please don't make me angry ok. If I go to any border apart from the gambia I will go to hell. Stop please
9:09 Yes, the Gambian border honey. She said it's not that far from here. Can we please meet there?
9:11 I'm not coming there. Ok if you can't come to the gambia that's your business. .
9:15 Honey I will be waiting for you at the border. I will go there first and show you that I am there. The lady promised to wait for a little while with me there.
9:17 I can see you are not ready to come to the gambia. But I'm sure not in a distance future you may receive more difficulties than this. Stupid woman
9:18 Honey please don't be like this. Don't you see what I have been through to be with you? I am afraid and I still want to go there to meet you honey. Please think of the future of our children. I have the $25.000 still with me and the woman only asked for 100. I can be at the border in 40 minutes honey.
9:19 I'm not going anywhere only in the Gambia now. Ok
9:21 Honey I told you I will be waiting at the Gambian border, the woman told me there's a police office there, so it's safe. If I see you on the other side of the border I will come to you immediately
9:21 Hey! Emma please stop stop stop I'm in school right now. Talk to you later.
9:23 Honey, please, it's about our future. You can finish your school in England, next week if you want to. Please honey I beg you, don't make me go home without you
9:24 If you want give all the money to the Senegalese I'm ok with your money and you even. Without flying to the gambia im going to school perhaps God will help me to have a good job.
9:27 Stupid woman. I hate you forever.
Who peed in his coffee today? Laughing
9:31 Honey don't say that. You make me cry. I want you to have it all. I want us to have a wonderful life together with our own family. I want to give it all to you.
I promise you that I will always believe you and I will always do as you say if you come pick me up today. You will be the head of our home honey, just like it's meant to be. You will be in charge of everything.
Don't leave me now. Don't let me down. I'm depending on you. Our future children are depending on you

10:44 Honey please
10:44 Say it and I'll be on my way to the border immediately
11:33 Don't be so stubborn Cherno. You have to respond my messages. If you don't and I have to go back home, this will be the last time I have ever been to Africa and you will have to find the money to come to England yourself
15:48 I'm not stubborn honey. All I need is your obedience to my advises how many times am I telling you to come to the Gambia. You just refused
16:00 I'm not leaving the gambia again to travel to Senegal. Ok if you can't come to the gambia just stay where you are or leave me alone. Because you are just behaving out there with the people like an object of sex. Being used by any man. Stupid fool I hate you as a wife Emma. Because you are unserious with yourself
16:05 I did not have sex with any man here. I only want you. And I told you, I don't ask you to leave Gambia, only to come to the border at karang. I will cross the border as soon as I see you there
I you, I will come there and if you agree to pick me up there I promise to send you my picture at the border and wait for you there until you arrive. You can stay at home until you receive my message

19:33 Honey! I love you so much and love is powerful if not would have leave you but because I love you so much an I don't want to make you cry because our love between us is created by God and no one can stop us from loving each other until the end of time. I have agreed now to come up to the Gambian border tomorrow morning at 08:00am I will be on my way to the border. Ok please I want you to early there as well so that we can meet ok. Please don't fail me this time too ok. Let me know if you are satisfied with the time I said ok.
20:07 Honey, I'm so happy that you still want us to meet. I asked the lady, but she said it's too early. She can bring me there at 10, so if you want to be there early that is fine with me, but I can't be there before 10AM. Please let me know if that's ok. Can I come with you to your home? We will arrange our flight to England from there. I love you so much honey.
20:21 Okay I can wait until you arrived around 10am in the morning first so that you can send me your pictures ok. What is most important to me is our meeting. Please don't fail this time ok is hard to waste a money for nothing.
20:29 Of course I won't fail you. I will send you my picture when I arrive there and then you will come to me. How long does it take for you to get there from your home? I would like to know how long I'll be waiting.

really? Another safari? I can't believe it

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad suffers from a gripping case of poor pattern recognition. Like Lucky and many other lads of baits past, he’s going to be an unhappy lad when things go wrong, yet again.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly! That and he's properly screwed.... uhm... hooked.

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rinse and repeat Laughing

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And knowing him, I don't even have to think out a whole story of what will go wrong. He'll screw everything up himself and disappear again. Laughing

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's like a bloody boomerang, he keeps coming back. Anyone with inkling of self preservation would give this up as a bad job Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In anticipation - I give you...

Ladthumping
(From Tubthumping by Chumbawumba)

He gets stredded, and he comes back again
He’s an eight safari Lad
He’s an eight safari Lad
He’s an eight safari Lad
He’s an eight safari Lad

He goes to Senegal, and back to Gambia
He goes to Senegal, and back to Gambia
And it’s all for the love of Emma
No, it’s all for the love of money!
(Oh Cherno Boy, Cherno Boy, Cherno Boy)

He’s an eight safari Lad
He’s an eight safari Lad
He’s an eight safari Lad
He gets…

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are just a woman.

Quote:
stupid woman

Quote:
Stupid woman. I hate you forever.

Quote:
All I need is your obedience

I hate this bastard. I'm so glad you're destroying him! Great work. bow_down

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday September 1
0:38 I will be there at the gambian border early too so that you will not be waiting for for long ok. Don't worry about it.
0:51 Have a good night honey.
5:47 Ok thank you so much honey. I will see you soon. I'm so sorry I don't have the watch for you anymore but I promise I'm going to buy you another one if you want
6:06 Okay no problem honey. Don't worry about it OK. Please send me the pictures when you arrived there ok.
6:20 Yes I will. I promised you and I will. We will meet at the border crossing point. I love you honey. See you soon
6:29 Thanks are you on the way right now. Honey
6:42 Not yet honey. I told you I'd be there at 10AM. The woman is taking care of her children now so I have to wait for her. It's less than an hour driving and I'll let you know when I'm there
6:51 Okay no problem but please don't fail me this time ok.
6:52 If you reach there then I will come to you ok.
7:16 Of course I won't honey. Why would I do that? I will send you my picture as soon as I'm there
7:38 Have a safe journey. Be careful on the road ok. Please don't allow mistakes this time ok.
7:40 Okay no problem honey. See you soon I love you so much.
7:45 I love you too honey. I will not make mistakes. You won't either and please don't leave until we are together. Promise me you won't go back alone and leave me there. I will be there all alone
8:17 I promise I will pick you up immediately when I received your picture at the crossing point of the border between karang gambia ok don't worry about it. I won't let you be there alone honey
I like to use the element of surprise so Emma arrived an hour earlier
9:03 I'm at the border now honey. I wanted to be here early so you won't think I'm not coming. Please come quickly, I don't like being here alone for too long. Where are you now?
9:24 Okay I'm coming on my way.
9:25 Ok. Honey. How long will it take you to get here?
9:24 Very soon i will be there am on my way to the border.
9:49 How long honey. I'm scared being here alone
10:02 Please don't go anywhere I will be there soon ok am in the vehicle to the border.
10:02 Don't worry in less than an hour I'm there just 30 to 45 minutes OK.
10:13 I'm at the border where are you
10:17 I wasn't comfortable staying in the street so I went somewhere closeby inside to have some coffee. Show me your picture in the same place where I made mine this morning and I'll come to you immediately
10:22 Oh you were just trying to waste my money. Thanks so much
10:23 I'm not. I'm only a 5 minute walk away now. Show me that you're there and that you're not lying to me again like the other time and I'll come to you.
10:47 Honey don't be stubborn now. I showed you that I'm there. Please do the same. I'm afraid walking the streets alone here
10:57 Honey, I just walked back to where I made the picture but I don't see you. Where are you?
11:22 Honey where are you? I can't find you. Don't leave me here please. Don't do this to me. Why? Why are you letting me come here only to leave me stranded again? Please dear tell me where you are
11:34 Answer me!!! I can't believe you're doing this to me. WHERE ARE YOU?
11:52 Cherno. I'm scared. Why did you do this to me
13:02 I can't believe you let me come to karang again only to leave me here. Why do you do this? Why do you like so much to deceive me. I'm still waiting for you here. I'm scared and alone and I have no place to go right now. Please help me
13:31 You have been lying to me again. You didn't come to the border at all. Why do you do this to me? What did I ever do to you? You're destroying my dreams
16:47 Every time when we're so close to meeting your stop messaging me. What is wrong with you. Where are you? I'm still in karang waiting for you and you are where? Were you even here today? I'm crying. I found a place where I can stay tonight. Just tell me if it's worth it or if you don't want us to get married and have a good life together anymore.

And then our paranoid lad resurfaced
18:37 Honey. How are you doing thank you so much for seeing you coming into the gambia. I saw you today wearing a white shirt and a white trouser. With two men. And I'm sure you have seen me today.
18:37 Please honey be careful of the Gambian mens. All they can do the best is to separate between two married couples. Please honey don't chit me ok don't listen to no one apart from me cherno. Im your husband and the father of our children. To be honest you are so beautiful Emma. I can't believe I'm such a lucky guy to have you as a husband.
18:38 Honey where have you been all this time. I was so worried
18:39 I love you so much honey. I'm sure you will carry my baby. No one can separate us together I really love you so much honey.
18:44 Where are you and where have you been today?
18:44 I'm at home honey. I'm OK don't worry I saw you today wearing a white shirt and a white trouser with two mens. But I couldn't have the access to talk to you. I don't know why honey.
18:45 I didn't see you. Why didn't you message me? Why did you go home? Oh my god cherno I was so scared
18:59 Honey! Please don't give your phone number or email address to any Gambian or anybody ok remember I'm your husband and we'll get married ok.
18:59 I have told you before my phone battery is bad. Honey that's why I couldn't able to massage you sweetheart.
19:01 Then why did you go back home again? You coud've charged it somewhere and message me where you were
Were you even at the border today? What are you going to do? I can't go back to Dakar now, It's too late in the evening for that

Even though he didn't provide a picture, I do consider this a successful safari for the following reasons:
- The first time he tried to get Emma to Karang while he pretended to already be there (back in november I believe), his response was totally different. When his plan failed he started ranting like a rabid lunatic
- The time between leaving Banjul and him claiming to be at the border matches the time that trip actually takes (I know he said while traveling he'd be there in 30 - 45 minutes, but he can't really estimate times very well, as he showed on his recent dakar trip)
- He claims to have seen Emma in the shirt she wore on the photochopped picture I sent him.
- Again he disappears for hours over a dead battery, like his confirmed safari in dakar
- He is not angry... he believes Emma is there and he believes it is real, he is afraid of losing her to another man

So I ask the jury, what's te verdict? Is this safari #8 or not?

Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is SO hooked. He claims to have seen you for the second time now. That is amazing...

As for the safari: I don't have any doubts he was there...but there is no way to verify it 100%

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know it won't be a 100% confirmation, but I dare to say, after more than a year, I kinda know the lad a little and how he responds in different situations. This is his classic Safari-gone-wrong behavior

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the lads I actually find myself feeling a tiny bit sorry for. This one, however, is a complete asshole.
Bertje

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
I know it won't be a 100% confirmation, but I dare to say, after more than a year, I kinda know the lad a little and how he responds in different situations. This is his classic Safari-gone-wrong behavior

All I have to say is: Well done clapping

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks!

The Scaminator wrote:
I pledge one Premium membership (in addition to my own that I plan to renew very soon) if you can get this idiot to safari for #8!

I will leave it up to you to judge if you are conviced by safari #8 or not

ETA
21:36 Where are you right now honey.
21:40 I'm still in Karang
21:43 With all the difficulties we passed through an finally you are planning to abandoned me. By asking me what am I going to do. Do you forget were we passed through where are you right now honey. You Should not take any step without my noticed. Where are you right now. Please let me know
21:43 Of course I was at the border today honey.
21:47 Of course you are not in karang honey. You are in Banjul be honest
21:50 Oh my God Emma. Is it the way you treat me like a pobet on the streets. Moving with mens you left me alone
22:01 I didn't go with any man and I'm not in Banjul. I'm afraid to travel alone after all that happened. I am in Karang. Why did you leave me if you were here today? Can you prove to me that you have been here? I don't believe you. It's just like that other time that you promised to be waiting here for me and you weren't even on your way and you left me stranded here. Only now I have nobody here that can help me go back
I'm all alone and I'm terrified. Please help me Cherno. I beg you

22:08 I think this is the right time I leave you Emma. Thank you so much for lying to me all the time. You have broke my heart forever I will never forget this things in my life until I die. I saw you today but I was scared to talk to you. But is OK good bye.
22:15 No no no no no. You promised not to leave me but you did anyway. How can you leave me now? I have nobody here. How will I ever get home safe without my husband?
23:04 Don't do this to me!

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what the rules on proof of a Safari are but I guess it's hard to prove without a photo or something. The mods will know.

I'm not sure why he dumped Emma again tho after claiming he saw her there waiting. It's all a bit odd.

Germany

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I agree, very odd. Perhaps he did see a female tourist dressed in white with two men and imagined it might have been her but was too unsure of himself to try to find out.

He's not a very stable personality, anyway. However, I do think it strange that he immediately stops messaging the moment he arrives anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Padme's in charge of icons. Laughing

Padme wrote:
Safari Hats are for safaris. The rule for safaris is minimum 200 miles traveled distant from the lad's starting point (i.e. 400 miles round trip) OR an international border crossing. Getting a lad to travel this distance is the goal. In order to legitimately claim a pith helmet the journey would also have to be IP verified, OR verified by the lad's change of country code of his mobile phone number. Other solid evidence that the lad has traveled may also suffice, such as a selfie in front of a fixed landmark, hotel receipts or calls from fixed lines, or travel documents like visas, passport stamps, bus tickets or airline boarding card stubs. Geotags in digital photographs' EXIF data are also strong evidence for a lad having moved.
Code:
:pith:

ETA: Ninja'd

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Defining proof for safaris, especially in circumstances like these where it could go either way, are always a bit subjective, and the official Signature Icon list isn’t fully complete either. I’d err on the side of caution and wait for more communications before calling this a safari. Is there such a thing as a half-pith, or some icon for getting a lad to make the same journey multiple times in a row? The Suitcase originally had another purpose as far as I can tell, but given how it’s faded away into obscurity, like a few other icons not being listed in the linked thread, it could easily be repurposed for the perfect situation. You know what they say, the more the merrier...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic