SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He makes it so easy for me to blame everything on him. He went home over a dead phone battery Laughing

Friday August 23
5:39 Hi honey am in the gambia border right now. Am crying all the time
5:43 What are you doing there? Honey come back. We were supposed to meet yesterday but you stopped responding my messages. Where have you been? Why did you leave? We were so close. Think about our future, our kids. Don't be foolish, come back
6:11 Now I can't come to Dakar again. Honey am sorry unless you meet me in the gambia.
6:19 I'm so shame in my life. Now look every one is laughing at me. (I don't see the problem)
6:39 Why did you leave Dakar? I don't understand. We were supposed to be together yesterday
6:42 I'm a man of wisdom. Millions against two of us how can we meet honey hadn't been you were taking my advice everything would have been okay my now. I have been telling you land in the gambia
6:50 Honey we were both in Dakar. All you needed to do was respond to my message yesterday when we were ready to come to you but instead you just ran off. Everything would have been fine. I need you to come back to me
6:51 Now look I have lost everything I am in the Gambia no dad no mom who can help me out.
6:53 You should've sent me a message yesterday. It's not my fault that you went back there without even discussing it with me. Why did you even come to Dakar if you didn't even want to meet me?
6:56 Okay no problem. But to be honest I don't have no money here with me unless you send me some fare please do it for the seek of our kids.
6:59 You screwed up and you expect me to pay for it? You shouldn't have been so stupid to leave Dakar in the first place. You should've replied my message instead of running away like a coward
6:59 Is okay then can we set a day you pick me up in karang please.
7:03 No honey is just my phone battery is very bad.
7:06 They have invented this thing called a charger. Where are you now?

This lad is becoming a master of self-safari. I had the exact plan to try to get him to Karang again and he's proposing it himself. Brilliant

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not very resourceful is he? Giving up over a deaded phone. Surely he could've begged a few amps of leccy to charge up given that he's a scammer Rolling Eyes

Now that he's shamed, crying and broke I suggest dear sweet Linoline crack open another bottle of wine in celebration. I'm right behind ya beers! beers! beers!

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
He went home over a dead phone battery Laughing

Well, at least Emma doesn't have to worry about being filled up with his sweet fresh spam for the time being!

Congrats on Safari #5! Laughing

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ 🀣🀣

Yes, congrats, Linoline.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, and we can make that #6 Shocked

Friday August 2
7:11 Honey just you don't know my phone charging system is very bad I'm using a universal charger.
7:17 Where are you now?
7:21 Am in the gambia honey. Can we please set a day to meet in karang honey.
7:30 Show me where you are. Make a picture of yourself so I can see where you are.
7:41 My phone can't take a picture unless I tell someone to help me out from there phone.
7:46 Honey please let's set a day I meet you in karang ok.
7:50 And what's your plan? Run away to home before I get there? No thank you
8:08 My plan. I want us to set a day we meet in karang
8:26 And why would I trust that you will be there? I'm crying all day and I'm angry. How could you let this happen
8:33 Am sorry for that honey. Of course I will be there even in dakar I was there is just we didn't meet that's why.
8:48 I'm going to charge my phone battery i will reply you later. Ok thank you honey
10:41 We didn't meet because you stopped responding my messages. If you would've responded we would've been together right now and I could already carry your baby.
I discussed with Mike. This weekend the drivers are all booked to bring guests to the airport and pick them up so there's not enough time to go to Karang, but if I agreed to leave really early on Monday morning Jean could bring me there.

14:47 Okay no problem Honey. let's agreed on Monday you will meet me there early in the morning because I will go on Sunday an early in the morning Monday you will find me there OK.
14:52 Please I like to know the type of vehicle jean will be driving the color. Ok
14:55 I'm sure we will meet on Monday in karang honey let's do it has we agreed ok. I will be there early an waiting for you. Ok don't worry about it
15:09 And if you are in karang don't hide in the vehicle come out or show your self. So that I can see you because in dakar I saw jean inside the airport sitting holding a bag but I didn't see you an I didn't know you come with her hadn't been I know that I would have asked her. And at the new airport junction I only saw jean driving an I called but no sees me. Honey but don't worry in karang you will definitely find me waiting for you honey. Then we can go back to dakar to the hotel you are in to stay with you there ok.
15:10 Jean always drives a black car. I want to meet you there at the post office, because I know where that is. I've been there before and it's the only place in Karang that I know of.
15:29 Okay no problem honey. I will be there sitting waiting for you OK. Don't worry about it please I want you to tell me the time you will depart from dakar. Ok I love you so much I'm sure we will meet this time
15:32 And when we meet we will go back to dakar directly to the hotel where you stay honey. I love you so much
15:52 Really? I thought you wanted us to go to Gambia. For how long do you want us to stay at the hotel? Do you want us to go to England from there or do you want us to go to Gambia afterwards? I have to let Michel know we will need the suite a little longer
16:00 I want to us to stay in the hotel yet for sometimes before we go to England Honey.
18:40 Honey! their is nothing left for me in the gambia. If you want we can come to gambia before we move to England an if you want we can stay in the hotel and afterwards move to England. Ok I love you so much honey
19:04 I understand dear. Then please make sure you bring everything you need for at least a week or two because I don't have clothes and everything you need here and at my home, but we will go shopping as soon as we're back in England
19:29 Okay no problem honey. An I want you to tell me the time you will depart from dakar On Sunday ok.
19:42 I know it will be in the morning but which time and which time would you reach at karang post.
21:55 I love you so much honey. Have a good night
21:58 See you on Monday honey. Have a good night

Saturday August 24
5:40 I want to be there early, around 7 in the morning, is that ok for you?
6:01 Yes honey. that's fine I will be waiting for you there ok. I love you so much
11:26 I have packed all my clothes honey. And all my necessities I will be at the post on Sunday then Monday you will find me there honey. Ok
11:26 I love you so much honey.
13:-4 I live you to dear. Please make sure to be there and stay there until I'm there. I don't want to be stranded there again
17:41 Okay no problem honey I will be there until I see you okay. Please come on time OK

Sunday August 25
6:36 Please let me know today when you're there
8:35 Good morning honey. Am in karang right now. How are you doing please im waiting for you tomorrow morning OK. I love you so much
10:59 Can you show me please? I don't want it to be like the last time I traveled to Karang for you and that you promised to be there waiting for me, but you weren't there. That was so scary. Show me your picture in front of the post office
11:42 Okay no problem my honey. Let me tell someone to help me take a picture ok just wait for me honey very soon.
11:53 Ok, I'll wait for it
13:19 I love you so much honey. See you tomorrow morning at 7am ok you will find me there early in the morning honey.

13:23 Thank you so much for the picture. Where will you stay tonight dear? I can't wait to finally see you tomorrow
13:31 Yes honey that's where I will stay tonight behind the post I have already talked with the people there and the security guard tonight. Thanks see you tomorrow honey
14:04 Are you serious? Will you sleep outside? Please take a hotel room, I will pay for it in the morning
15:22 Okay no problem honey. Don't worry I will take a hotel room just like what you say. Don't worry honey I will pay it because I have some balance of money left with me here. ok I love you so much. I will be at the post early in the morning waiting for you dear. I love you so much honey see you tomorrow ok
15:49 I have only 200 cfe the Senegalese money I like to use that for the rent honey. Don't worry I don't want you to be here in the morning paying debts all I want is to meet you an turned back an go to dakar. I love you so much honey.
15:53 I love you so much honey. See you tomorrow morning at 7am
16:15 Don't worry dear. I will bring more than enough money. I think I will pack everything so I will bring all the money with me. We will take a hotel on the way to Dakar for some private time. Then the next day we take a taxi to the airport
8:22 Cherno, I'm sending this message to you as well so you know exactly what we agreed and when we will be there.
Jean, I will be ready in the lobby at 2:30 this night so we can drive directly to Karang to be there at 7:00 in the morning. I want to get some sleep while driving so if you want to play music, please use a headphone.
After we have picked up Cherno in Karang I want you to bring us back to Karang, but we will probably take a hotel somewhere along the route if we see a nice place. You can then choose to take a room on my costs as well or some food, while you wait for us, or go on to Dakar without us and we will take a taxi from there.

Welcome aboard Bertje, let's make this trip unforgettable for the lad

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations! You make it look easy. Do you have any plans for him besides shuttling him back and forth? There are lots of small towns along the road if he heads further, although I’m not sure what would get him moving. You could claim some sort of issue requires you to go to the embassy in Dakar (maybe ID stolen), although that doesn’t force him to follow you. I’m sure you have plenty of ideas, so I’ll leave you to it.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful! He looks so happy in his picture!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For Gods sake buy him some new jeans. His are far too short Shocked

Can't wait to see what fun awaits this time. Surely Emma will finally meet her very skinny lover. What could go wrong Wink

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the 6th safari for this lad. I wonder if Emma has her Yellow Fever Certificate with her. While the people writing on blogs about the border had not had to show one, I found this on the web. No certificate, no bribe, no entry.

Quote:
Theoretically you may need to show a certificate if returning into Gambia from a trip into Senegal. Opinion in forum varies as to whether the requirement is rigorously implemented. Rather dreadfully its been recounted that probabaly a small gift to the officer concerned will deal with it. That is Africa.

Edit to add that Visas are only required of those traveling with American passports but all visitors are required to have return flight tickets, unless they have further documentation. I have no idea what that entails.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on some fine work. Would you like to have a sandwich shipped to the lad? I know a service.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Top shelf baiting, congrats on #6! clapping clapping clapping This psycho lad is a freakin safari machine!

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Bertje

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All times mentioned are local time for our friend. (Posted at the request of Linoline. Jacques is yours truly)

Emma wrote:

2:35AM
We're on our way, We just left the hotel, so we'll be together soon. I'm going to get some more sleep so I'm well rested when we are finally together.

4:41AM
Honey, something is wrong with the car. I don't know what exactly, but Jean says we're close to Kaolack and he's trying to find someone to tow the car there. Please wait for me. We'll be there today, I'm sure of it

Panicky lad wrote:

4:44AM
Honey to be honest if you are not here today I have lost forever.

4:46AM
At 7am I lost forever.

4:50AM
I'm crying at all times honey

Emma wrote:

6:26AM
I'm so sorry dear, we got to a garage, but they are not open yet. We need to wait a little longer till the mechanic comes in. Please don't go away. We'll be there soon. Maybe Jacques can give you some details about the problem, I know nothing about that.

What is this, he's not running away crying when something goes wrong for a change?
Quote:

6:31AM
Okay no problem honey. I will wait for you here until you come ok. I love you so much have a safe journey.

Emma wrote:

6:52AM
Thank you honey. We're in kaolack right now waiting. Please don't go

Jacques, the driver wrote:

7:04AM
Bonjour mr. Jelly,

Ms. Emma have ask me to explain les troubles of the car.

I think is problem of transmission. Car is only driving very slowly and making sounds of the screeching. Also, there is the smelling of smoke, which I think is fluide of transmission overheat. If this is so, then rΓ©paration will take long times, and perhaps not possible.

The man here saying that garage not open for two hours, but he trying to call the garage man to come.

Please accept, Sir, Madamme, my best regards,

Jacques Bonnetier

Again with the dead battery. You'd think he'd prepare better

Our friend, to Emma wrote:

7:12AM
Okay don't worry honey. I will not go anywhere until you come ok. I love you so much have a safe journey. I finally I want to build a family with you forever honey with our kids. No need to worry I'm waiting for you here patiently until you come. I will always do my best to make you happy. I want to charge my phone battery in the post office for now If I did not reply your massaging immediately know that am charging my phone battery at the post office in karang. Ok I love you so much when everything is OK with the car please just come am sitting waiting for you here patiently. I love you so much

to Jacques he wrote:

7:18AM
Okay thanks ms. Jacques but please if the car couldn't be repair immediately I like my honey Emma to use another private car to come pick me up in karang. Ok thanks

Kind regards

Emma wrote:

7:25AM
Thank you honey. Please stay there. I'm sure they have this fixed in no time when the mechanic arrives

Jacques wrote:

8:14AM
Bonjour mr. Jelly,

The man from garage has come and is looking at car. I will having update for you soon.

Please accept, Sir, my best regards,

Jacques

Uh-oh

Jacques wrote:

8:32AM
Bonjour mr. Jelly,

So, it is bad new, I am sorry.

The garage man have confirmΓ© my suspicion that is bad transmission. He saying that needing new parts which he not have. So, the car is not repair today. I thinking that is not possible to go for Karang today with this car now.

Jacques

Emma wrote:

8:47AM
Honey, I just heard from Jacques that they can't fix the car today. Can you please come to Kaolack? I really want to be together today. I'm so sad now

Relaxed lad to Jacques wrote:

8:57AM
Okay no problem ms.jean am waiting for your reply ok. Thanks

Kind regards

Our boy to Emma wrote:

9:41AM
Honey! I hope everything is going well. I love you so much.

9:43AM
I don't have money to travel further more apart from karang. Honey.

Emma wrote:

9:49AM
No honey, everything is not ok. We are here in Kaolack with a broken car and I'm scared because it's a strange country for me. Jacques is acting a bit strange. I really want you to come here so I will feel safe again. Please take a bus or ask someone that's coming this way for a ride. I have all the money with me so I can pay them when you arrive here. Please come quick dear

Quote:

9:50AM
Honey. Are you not coming to pick me up today in karang.

Emma wrote:

9:52AM
Honey I just want to be with you as soon as possible, but I'm scared and I don't know how long it will take for them to repair the car. I need you here with me to feel safe, please come quickly

Mistrusting lad wrote:

9:55AM
Which area in kaolack are you.
Send me pictures as a proved.

Jacques wrote:

10:30AM
Bonjour Mr. Jelly,

Ms. Emma ask me to give directions and send photograph. She is tire and crying. We are going eat now.
We are in the street of big Mosque of Kaoulac. Garage is two street from here, but there is no restaurant for eating.

Jacques

It seems that my hastily photochopped picture of Emma worked.
Good boy wrote:

11:00AM
Am coming very soon

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good! Let me guess: the meeting will not go as planned in Kaolack.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great photo. The lad will have to find another hotel without power tonight. I had Amazon deliver a remote strobe last night that was supposed to allow me to take photos like this last night but sadly the remote trigger that attaches to the camera does not talk to the flash. (Hint on position of the sun.)

I have to say again, "It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline."
Great work on the transmission Bertje. I hear that sawdust will silence a slipping transmission for a few miles.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That photo is perfect. Emma’s facial expression screams hungry, tired, and annoyed with Jacques strange behavior.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bertje, thank you for posting everything today

Jacques wrote:
Bonjour Mr. Jelly

^^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

10:54 Am waiting for your pictures honey. And remember you have waste lot of my money for nothing. Thanks so much show me the pictures then I will come soon. Ok
11:05 Honey. Didn't Jean already send you my picture?
11:27 Cherno, where are you? Are you coming to us?
12:31 Honey, tell me where you are please
19:20 Cherno! What's going on? This is just like last week where you suddenly stop messaging. Where the hell are you this time? We're still stuck in Kaolack

We decided not to play out our adventure. What good woud it do if he isn't engaged (dead battery or defeated with his tail behind his legs back in Gambia). We can save ourselves the effort and keep that story for another day, when he's ready to play again.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't tell me he's crying again. He seriously needs to man up Rolling Eyes

Germany

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7:30 Hello good morning honey. How are you doing over there I hope everything is ok. I was at kaolack yesterday but I couldn't able to see you. We both have suffered a alot concerning our meetings together to build a family. But I just like to remind you one thing there is nothing that will last in this world apart from God the almighty in whom i believe. We cannot able to meet together if you are not taking my advice. Right now I know you are satisfied with the life you in dakar. But that's should not be the way. If you refuse to come to the gambia and pick me up dear only because of your boyfriends you has in dakar to satisfied you. In know that. .. I like to give you prophesies of what is coming tomorrow if God will. We meet together on a road how long it is before we both die in this world. Sad is happening to me that we agreed an you fail me twice. In dakar you hide from me what's wrong honey. If you didn't love someone before disturbing just let go..I'm sure another will pick it up. You are enjoying your life in dakar with luxurious things and you left me in poverty. Is That's fare honey think about it.
7:43 You stopped messaging me again. How was I supposed to know where you were? We took a hotel in kaolack and stayed there. We are still there. I'm not hiding from you. Why would I come all the way to Kaolack to hide from you? That doesn't make sense. You should've sent me a message when you were there so we could find eachother but you didn't. That's not my fault. So stop accusing me of things you know nothing about. Where are you now?
7:53 I'm in the gambia now.
8:01 Now to be honest I cannot able to travel to karang and dakar because am tired now honey. Please I want you to meet me in the gambia. please choose a day to come to the gambia ok.
8:02 And all my money is finished.
8:33 You shouldn't have gone back again without messaging me. If you contacted me we would've been together now. Please come back to karang dear. The car is almost finished and we can go there. Jean is not allowed to cross the border, he doesn't have the right documents for that. Please come to karang honey. We can be there soon
11:09 Their is no right document for that Honey I have told you all my money is finished I can't able to travel again. You have to come to the gambia.
11:09 Yesterday I was not having fare come back to the Gambia but someone gave me a leave. But the custom officers at the border in karang didn't asked him no document.
11:17 Yesterday the time I was coming back home to the gambia I was not having fare but someone with a private car like jean gave me a leave but no custom officer in karang ask him to produce a document or license not at all until we reach in the gambia. Iam tired honey please drive up to the ferry terminal in bara then I come an pick you up ok.
12:03 Honey please understand. Jean has some sort of criminal record for a minor offence, so he really can't cross the border and I'm not traveling alone. Please come back to karang. If you contacted me yesterday I would have told you never to go back
13:38 To be honest honey. You just don't want to meet me that's all. But is ok. Thanks so much just carry on what you are doing. May be later you will know what is best for you. I'm in the gambia I will never travel again in my life to dakar without you coming to Gambia first ok. I want to continue my studies now so that I may have a better future. All I can advise you is that come to me we married. Right now I cannot come to dakar or karang because I don't have money and very soon I will be sitting for an examination. thanks so much playing with friends out there cannot help you at all honey. Later you may know what is best for just continued playing with friends. I love you so much.
13:42 Honey don't be silly. Please just come back to Karang. Ask someone that goes there for a ride and I will pay them. I have all the money I left for you in the hotel the last time with me. If you would've sent me a message yesterday we would be together now. I could've been carrying your baby already now. You really need to decide quickly. Because Jean only wants to stay one more night here. Tomorrow we have to return to Dakar. Please come here. Don't disappoint me, don't let our family down for this honey. Be reasonable and come to me.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14:36 Honey. If you really love me come to the gambia by fly. From dakar to gambia because for I will never travel again to dakar looking for you. I'm tired I don't have money an I will not credit no one for that. To be taking to police station yesterday a little bit I would be in jail just because of you can't you see the love I have you and the suffering I encounter just to see you Honey. If we can't married why not we quite this relationship forever because am tired this email messages. I'm ready to continue my studies starting from tomorrow. Ok come to me ok because I have already started studying today to the institute.
14:52 You are trying to blame me for your own stupidity again. I was not the one that stopped messaging. You can't just stop messaging me and go home without a word and expect me to fix your stupid mistakes. You can meet me in Karang today or tomorrow or I will go back. I have the money with me to settle your debts, but I'm not coming to Gambia because I don't want to travel there alone again. The last time I was there was horrible and I never want to set foot in that country alone again. Come to Karang. Today or tomorrow and we will be together forever.
15:08 Okay then I think is better you go back to England. Because I will never and ever travel to dakar or karang honey. Thanks so much just continue playing in the cities and towns and hotels of dakar or of this world. Later you will know which one was better for my life. We cannot be young forever Remember everyday we are getting old. I love you so much
17:59 Then come back to me. You know what's important in life. Think of our family. The future of our kids. Don't be foolish. Just come to me in Karang. We will be here until tomorrow. Please come here honey
18:30 Okay no problem honey I will sacrifice again my time. I don't have money right now honey. But can we meet in karang tomorrow on Wednesday evening at 18:00pm please. Is that ok so that I have got some fare for my transport. Ok please just help me dear let's agree on that ok Tomorrow Wednesday evening at 18:00pm ok. But don't fail to be there tomorrow please. I do it for the sake of our kids. See you tomorrow honey.
19:20 Oh honey you make me so happy. I will ask Jacques if he can wait that long. I will let you know. Thank you so much
19:23 Okay no problem honey. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
20:38 Honey. Jacques agreed to wait till tomorrow. Please tell me when you are on your way and we will meet you in karang. Please make sure your phone is charged and keep messaging until we are together. For the sake of our children.

Will that possibly be a #7 tomorrow?

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday August 27
20:38 Honey. Jacques agreed to wait till tomorrow. Please tell me when you are on your way and we will meet you in karang. Please make sure your phone is charged and keep messaging until we are together. For the sake of our children.
22:09 Ok no problem honey. Our meeting place is in karang at 18:00pm tomorrow in the evening. Please let me know when you will depart from kaolack tomorrow ok.
22:20 Please you let me know when you depart from kaolack tomorrow ok our meeting place is karang at the post 18:00pm I will be at the post early waiting for you ok. Please don't fail to come ok.
23:14 Yes dear, just send me a message when you are on the ferry and we will come to Karang immediately. We can't waste time, because Jacques needs to be back at the hotel in the evening.

Wednesday August 28
7:33 Okay no problem when am on the ferry I will send you massage ok don't worry about it honey.
7:52 And please I need you to send me the picture of yourself, Jacques and the car when you depart from kaolack ok. Thanks
7:52 love you so much honey.
8:03 What time will you be leaving? I love you too and I can't wait to meet you.
8:51 Thanks so much Honey. I will let you know the time later because I need to find a transport fare first ok. May be before 14:00pm I will let you know ok.
9:17 Ok dear. I'll be waiting for your message
10:48 Honey. I have just got someone who promise to give me a transport fare at three o clock 15:00pm in the afternoon. Then I will be on my way to karang at 15:00pm ok please don't fail to me there ok. Thanks I love you so much
10:56 Ok honey, I'm so glad that you can come back to me. Will you please send me a message when you are on the ferry? Then we will come to Karang as soon as possible
11:02 Okay no problem honey I will send you a message as soon as possible at 15:00pm if am on the ferry OK thanks so much.
12:37 Honey. Please don't fail to be at the post to pick me up ok. Please ok. Thanks
12:48 Of course I'll be there honey. Why would I travel all the way to Africa again if I didn't even want to see you? That doesn't make any sence. I've been looking forward to this for so long now. I can't wait to finally be together.
14:39 I have just got the transport fare money from my friend am now preparing to come honey if am in the ferry crossing I will inform you to depart from kaolack ok. Very soon I will be in the ferry ok just wait.
14:56 Ok, dear. We will wait for your message.
15:00 Okay no problem very soon I will be in the ferry ok. Just wait honey I love you so much
15:02 I love you too dear. Really soon we will be together.
15:14 Honey you can depart now from kaolack I'm in the ferry now crossing. Our meeting place is in karang at the post ok. You will meet me there OK. Thanks
15:22 Please send me a picture of you on the ferry. I need to find Jacques. I didn't expect you to be at the ferry so soon. We will depart immediately.
15:31 My phone can't take pictures don't do this to be please.
15:31 Am almost in karang right now at the post honey.
Liar, that trip takes much longer than 15 minutes.
15:37 You need to make a picture for me before we come. Ask someone else, like before. Then, before we leave kaolack I'll send you a picture of Jacques and me with the car so you will recognize us immediately
16:21 Seriously, you're going to stop messaging again? Show me the picture of yourself at the post office in karang right now. We have been waiting for you all day.
16:55 Okay wait let ask someone to help me ok
16:55 Honey wait for me please ok very soon
16:58 Thank you dear. I'll wait for your message
And then I went into a meeting and couldn't respond for almost an hour.

17:00

17:02 Honey. Have you seen the pictures. I'm waiting for you at the post in karang ok.
17:58 Honey I just got your picture. The network was down. We are coming right now (picture attached)
18:07 Where are you honey.
18:10 Okay I'm waiting for you honey. Please send me your pictures with Jacques in the car ok. You will find me at the post in karang ok. Thanks so much my sweetheart
18:13 The network isn't very good, so just wait for me. I don't know where we are exactly, but we should arrive in a little over an hour
18:47 Honey please don't stop messaging me today. Are you still at the post office?
18:48 OK honey. I'm waiting for you ok. In karang at the poste.
18:53 I'm feeling a bit dizzy dear. Can you try to get some fresh water for me for when I arrive? I think it's the climate. I'm not used to it.

19:15 Jacques to Jelly wrote:
Bonjour mr. Jelly,

ms. Emma is now sleeping in the back of the car. This is because I put the drug in her drink.

Listen. She show me the gold Rolex horloge she buy for you. This will be a nice present for my. I not know what is your format, but congratulations on finding a rich client with good body.

How much have you bill her already? And how much is worth for you to get her back? I'm sure there is much good paydays in her. Talk to me and we can make the deal, surely.

Jacques

19:51 Honey I feel sick. So dizzy. Jacques is strange and turned around. I'm scared help me please. He thinks I'm sleeping. He has a gun. He took the golden watch but he doesn't know about the money. Help me

20:50 Jacques to Jelly wrote:
Bonjour mr. Jelly,

Where are you little G-boy. Are you with you mama crying because I took you client? I guess you too stupid to understanding what is going on.

I have drugged your client and tomorrow she will not remember anything. I will clean her gmail and tell her you have rob her. She will believe anything I tell and never talk to you again. And guess who is the hero who save her....

Get back to me and we can do a deal. If not, perhaps I shall make it she have same number of fingers on each hand and tell her you cut it.

Talk to me

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody hell, Emma drugged and kidnapped while Mr Jelly waits by his post Shocked

Congrats on Safari numero 7. You've got a regular little Safari machine there clapping clapping clapping clapping

Germany

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, again!

It's a damn shame he won't head east. There's lots of fun that could await him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG60DlcOrE4

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Incredible. Love the picture she sent too.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did someone say fingers?

I am sending a PM with a photo of a pretty good looking fake finger for sale. Again, its not real but do not open the link before or after a meal.

Its a different take on Lady Fingers headed to Linoline.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, #7. Nice. What could possibly go wrong this time for our intrepid hero?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic