SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I the only one who immediately thinks of a certain monty python sketch when he refers to spam Shocked

BTW word to the wise, he's a bloody psycho and I seriously suggest you leave him and his spam stredded in Dakar at the first opportunity.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to give spoilers, but somehow I think that's what will happen. I mean... you only need one wicked driver that goes the wrong way and she might end up in Rosso. Or who knows where

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma is back from her business trip and he didn't contact me at all for 3 weeks. Due to RL circumstances I wanted to wait a little longer with the actual safari attempt, so I planned it for tomorrow. Cherno is one active lad these days. Emailing all the time. I just sometimes use google's suggested reply's. It's like I have a friggin stalker here.

Sunday August 11
5:15 Hello my honey iam looking forward to hear from you if you are back from your three weeks trip. I miss you so much
5:25 Iam finally preparing to meet you in dakar to start our relationship as husband and wife. Please if you are back my honey contact me ok I miss to hear from you.
11:23 Honey I'm thinking about you if you are okay. I hope you are back from your three weeks work trip in peace. Please reply me if you are back am worried if you are OK over there.
11:23 I love you so much. Honey
11:37 I just came home dear. I missed you a lot. I'm going to discuss tomorrow with my boss when I can come to Dakar. I'll let you know as soon as possible.
11:45 Okay thanks so much. I even bought a gift for you honey if I arrived in dakar you will see it okay.
11:50 I love you so much honey. How was your trip I hope it was okay.
11:50 I just bought it to make you happy honey. I am sure you will appreciate it.

Monday August 12
0:07 Let's me know please if you are happy to hear that I have bought a gift for you.
0:33 Okay have a good night my dear I will be waiting to hear from you tomorrow When we will meet in dakar. But remember that our agreement was that you will be in dakar on the 18 of August then on the 19 I will meet you there. Ok
7:09 Of course I will appreciate it. It's so thoughtful is you. I'm curious now. My trip was good but exhausting. I can't wait to be togethe
8:19 Okay thanks I'm waiting to hear from you soon when you will be in dakar my dear. Okay
8:32 I need you so much my dear I want to meet you finally to have a nice time together in dakar I want to filled you with my spam like you never thought of I want to be close to you now. I want you to carry my child as soon as I have contact with you in the hotel. I want to have a sweet sex with you honey I need you so much.
8:46 Honey. you are the only one who can carry my child and you are the only one whom I want to have children with to start a family. You are the only one I need in my life forever. I love you so much to be honest honey. I want you to carry a boy child for me don't worry OK. Have a good day at work. I love you so much you are always in my mind.
8:58 Sorry to had that you were so tired in your three weeks work trip. When you are here in dakar I promise to treat you good on the bed until you feel better. OK! I love you so much dear
9:42 Honey. I hope you will be here on the 18 of August like you promise then on the 19 I too meet you there in dakar. Their is no time all we have to do is to be close to each other now. Let's us not allow anything to distract us from what we have already agreed. As you know I have already told you my living conditions here is very poor. Please let us not waste time to come together an start a family their is no time. Most of our colleagues and age mate's out there have already started a family. Please honey you are my everything to be honest. I love you so much tell me clearly if you are ready on the 18 of August come to dakar. Ok
9:42 And we do agreed at our meeting place at the new airport junction out side dakar. OK
9:59 Please reply me my dear.
10:39 Please reply me Emma. I am so worried I hope you are okay.
11:00 Please reply me dear. Remember I have lost all my parents only you am looking up to now. Am thinking about you all the time.
11:39 Okay thanks I will be waiting to hear from you. I know you must be very busy at work.
12:09 I love you so much
13:01 Iam sorry if I have done anything wrong.
13:03 If you can't come to dakar please just informed me. Ok
13:12 Hello Emma this time is the only chance we have to meet if it's fails am sorry. Please let cob together in order to win our enemies. Stop joking! this life is not about joking I am trying all my best to meet you please I want you to do the same. Ok! thank you.
13:18 Am waiting for your reply ok.
13:18 Please don't leave me alone.
13:18 Please my love reply me. And let me know what is your plan for your coming to dakar. Ok
13:18 Please don't leave me alone.
14:04 Am so worried I don't know why you don't reply me.
14:02 Am so worried I don't know why you don't reply me.
14:14 Hi honey, It's very busy at work today. I have a lot of meetings and catching up to do here at the office, so I'm sorry if I can't always reply to you soon. Please don't worry, our plans haven't changed. I will come to Dakar next week. I have booked a flight for Tuesday so we can meet on wednesday, August 21.
14:26 Ok no problem honey. I understand please let's maintain it like that ok. Then see you on next Wednesday ok. I finally want to meet you my dear. But please always chat with me this days before you arrived in dakar. Because I can't be a day without seeing your massage. I love you honey. Have a good day at work.
19:11 Hello Emma I would be very happy When we meet together in dakar. Is not easy to build a family it's required great patients and hard work. Since we met we never stay together yet and we never slept together yet but iam so it will soon become possible only when we are understanding each other. We can only build our family together for the betterment of our children tomorrow when we are feeling each other problems. Please let us not involved another person into our plans. Because if we do am not so we can easily meet. The life we are living is very short in 20 or 30 years later I may die who knows only God. Please listen to me carefully than anybody else. This life we are living is very short. Don't fool your self with friends out there. Come to me soon and we build our family. is better than playing out there please. I understand that you are at work this is why you are not replying me constantly. But if you are at home in the night if you are not busy please reply me constantly. I will not allow anything to stop me from seeing you this time. You should have know now my problems. Before we agreed before you go to your three weeks work trip. That you will be here on the 18 of August suddenly you change your mind I wandered what changed your mind. But is OK understand that sometimes things fail. Please since we agreed on the 21 of August that I should meet in dakar let's maintain it there. Ok I am so happy that you are a very hard working woman. Keep it up be kind to everyone at your work place so that you may achieve more reward. But for me you should love only me not anyone else. Don't let no one change our plans please honey. Thanks
20:39 I love you so much honey
20:39 You're the mother of my children see you on the 21 of August in dakar. Is hard here for me that's why I want to see you finally so that you can wipe my tears. I love you so much please don't leave me alone. Ok see you next week Wednesday in dakar. Thanks
20:45 Hi dear. I didn't chage my mind, I wanted to come earlier but next monday my boss wants me to meet an important client and a lot is depending on that so he really wanted me to do that meeting before he could let me go. But the good news is that I can take at least 2 weeks off work, so we can be together and arrange for you to come back with me to England. I want to be with you forever and start a family. That's all I want and it's my greatest desire. I want to give you a baby boy soon. I will never look at other men and I love only you. I can't wait to meet.
21:45 Wow! Thanks so much my dear I understand don't worry honey I will be waiting until on the 21 of August. Am so happy to hear that from you that you want to give me a baby boy and you want to move with me to England that's all I wanted to live with you forever. I love you so much. Thanks so much honey for your sweet words.
23:29 You already know that it is my greatest wish. I told you all the time. Please tell me your father's name, because I want our son to be named after him. I can't wait to meet. I'm counting the dais. I will be the one to wipe away your tears and we will have a beautiful life together

Tuesday August 13
0:49 My father's name is *************. thanks so much my dear am so happy to hear this sweet words from you.
6:57 That is a beautiful name. I like it.
8:19 Thanks so much honey. I really love you so much I really want to be close to you now to start our family together. I want to sleep besides you to feel the bit of your heart. I want to hold you tight on the bed my dear. I love you so much.
0:28 I can't wait. Just one more week. This is what we've been looking forward to for such a long time now
11:26 Of course my dear. Very soon we will meet you are my sweetheart in my life. Very soon I will see you with my eye that will make me so happy. you are such a wonderful woman who treats my heart with your sweet words. I hereby giving you my heart to take good of it. I love you so much I too will do my best to take care of yours have a great day at work and a peace of mind.
1:38 I have bought a gift for you am so you will be very happy when you see it. If I arrived in dakar on the 21 of August Wednesday you will see. I just did it to make you happy honey. I want you to carry my child the first day we meet in dakar on the bed. I want to be close to you tight when am releasing my spam to filled you like you never believe honey. To kiss you so much on the bed with your sweet lips.
11:42 I love you so much honey. Have a good day at work and a peace of mind. Thank you! You are always in my mind
13:21 I have bought a gift for you honey if I arrived on the 21 of August you will see it. I just did it to make you happy. Have a good day at work.
13:23 Am sorry for some of my in complete sentences. Thanks so much honey. Have a nice day
13:52 You are the only one who can wipe away my tears. This is why I will not let no one stop me from seeing you this time. Iam glad that you are going to move with me to England. That's were we will build our family together and forever. The love I have for you honey is great this is why I always love to see your messages when you are not busy. To live with you is the only solution to my problems you are the only one I need to carry my children, your beautiful words make me feel so happy at all times. Am so happy to hear that from you that you are working in a office keep it up. Then our baby boy will be highly educated. My dear I love you so much I'm sure very soon I will be in your home in England. May God increase your position in your job I will be praying for at all times. To be the best at your work place. Because if you are the best I'm happy. Thanks so much honey.
17:20 Hi honey. I hope everything is going well. Am thinking about you right now. I love you so much
18:55 If you are back from work I like to see your reply honey. I love you so much
9:14 I'm so happy that you will be here very soon. To move with me finally to England to start a new life with you and our children together. Please Don't worry next Tuesday and Wednesday is near at the corner, just let's have patients ok. Very soon we will meet together. Thanks
19:18 I love you so much
19:40 Honey I love you very much too. Yes, our kids will have the best education here and we will have a wonderful life together. I can't wait to be in your arms. This week will be busy. I want to finish as much work as I can do that we can spend some more time together once we're together here in England

Wednesday August 14
13:26 I love you too dear. I hope you have a good day
14:45 Thanks I love you too. I wish you a good day.
14:49 I love you very much honey
19:23 Am thinking about you right now. And at all times I love you very much.
19:23 Hi honey I love you so much.
22:44 Hi honey how was work today I hope it was okay.
22:58 Have a good night honey.
23:20 Yes honey, I had a good day. You too? I'm so curious about the gift you got me? Can you give me a hint? I know I will love it.
Good night dear.

23:51 Thanks so much honey Is a beautiful surprising gift just for women's. which I bought for you at the market don't worry if I arrived in dakar on the 21 of August Wednesday you will see it ok.
23:51 My day was OK honey. Have a good too I love you so much
20:10 Thanks so much honey. Nice to hear that from you. I love you too forever.
20:25 Have a good night honey. I love you so much

Thursday August 15
8:04I'm so curious now. I will treasure it forever because it's from you.
9:13 Yeah really thanks honey. I love you so much that's why I decided to surprised you with a gift the day we will meet in dakar on the 21 of August. You are the one to carry my kids dear. I wish you a good day.
9:13 I love you so much honey.
9:17 I love you so much honey.
17:49 Wow! Thanks so much honey can you please give me a hint. Of what you have bought for me I love you so much
18:06 I will of course like it honey.
20:00 No. It's a surprise, just like yours but you'll love it. I promise you that
20:07 Okay no problem honey. I will be waiting to see it until the day we meet in dakar on the 21 of August Wednesday OK.
20:11 I love you very much honey.
20:07 I love you very much honey. You are the mother of my kids. How was work today I hope it was fine.
20:26 Of course I will love it honey. Thanks so much dear for buying me a gift. I will remember it forever. I'm eager to see it the day we meet in dakar.
21:12 How was work today. I hope it was ok. Let's us not allowed our enemies to overcome us honey. always let's us think about the future of our kids tomorrow, don't worry about the gift I have for you honey, if I arrived in dakar you will see it ok. Just feel fine until we meet in dakar ok. I love you so much we are husband and wife please let's think about our kids tomorrow honey. to build a family we need patients and understanding each other. You are my kids mum I will always do my best to make you happy ok.
21:37 I need your reply if you are not busy honey. Am so worried if you are ok. I love you so much honey
22:06 I want to surprise you with my gift in dakar when we are together on the bed looking at each other that's the time I like bring it out an give it to you honey with a kiss, how beautiful is that. You too can bring yours out at that moment an give it to me honey please. let's do it like that. Ok
22:07 Of course I'm ok. Don't worry please. I'm just making my home ready for when you'll be here. I want our life together to be perfect
22:13 Ok thanks Nice to hear that from you honey. Have a good night

Friday August 16
9:32 Good morning honey. I hope you have a good day.
9:40 Honey I need to know your favourite colour. I'm going to paint my walls this weekend. I want you to feel at home here
10:59 My favorite color is BLUE honey. Please paint BLUE for me ok. Thanks so much honey. And please I like you to decorate flowers too around the walls if possible. Ok
11:01 Ok dear. I'll paint it blue and I'll try for some flowers. I will ask my friend to help me with that. It's a great idea
11:02 I love you so much honey.
12:16 Are you happy with my color. If you have another better idea please go head honey. Ok
12:24 Please let me know honey if you are satisfied with my color. I love you so much
12:34 Honey if have RED color is also fine. My favorite colors are RED AND BLUE if have one of those is fine with flowers around the walls if possible ok.
12:37 RED AND BLUE are my favorite colors if you have one of them you can paint ok. With flowers around the walls.
12:46 I love RED AND BLUE with flowers around the walls I like Blue but I love red color so much. Because even my underwears are RED honey.
12:46 I love you so much honey.
12:50 I love you honey. Am waiting for your reply. Am worried if you are happy with my color RED or BLUE.
12:50 I love you so much
12:52 I love you so much
13:09 Reply me please honey.
13:33 I love you honey
14:23 I'm so worried about you if you are ok honey. I love you very much.
14:29 You are the mother of my kids honey. Let's us always understand each other I love you so much my best colors are red and blue. But if you have another idea is OK. I will always do my best to make you happy. Please always feel happy honey. Ok
14:39 We should always remember that we are husband and wife. Then we should always think about the betterment of our kids honey. Let's us not allow our enemies to overcome us. I know very soon I will be with you to enjoyed our relationship together with you honey to filled you with my spam like you never believe. I love you so much I want to hold you tight on the bed. With lots of kiss. Please feel fine ok
14:46 Reply me please honey.
16:14 What's wrong honey. Tell me please I need your reply am so worried about you
16:20 Honey, I'm at the office. You shouldn't worry so much. I love both red and blue. I will go tomorrow and see what they have in the store
16:27 Okay honey thanks so much. I love you so much that's why I can't be in a minute or an hour without seeing your massage. Thanks for loving red and blue. I hope you have a good day at work and a peace of mind. I love you
16:45 I love you too dear. I just want you to feel at home when you're here with me. I know it must be hard to be in a different country and I want you to feel comfortable because it will be your home as well.
16:45 Honey please I like you to reply my messages constantly every minute and hour the day I will be coming to dakar to see you on the 21of august Wednesday OK. That would make me very happy. Just like the way we agreed before at the new airport junction outside dakar ok. I love you so
17:09 I love you honey. I want to sit besides you an look at your beautiful face so much and touch your beautiful hairs and kiss you a lot more on the bed. And exchange ideas together as husband and wife
17: 39 Yes honey, I promise on the day we will meet I will reply you as soon as I can the whole time. I love you too honey and I look forward to hold you in my arms and make love to you
18:56 Okay thanks nice to hear that from you honey.
19:04 I am so happy to hear that from you honey. I love you too thanks so much
20:51 I will feel the happiest person in the world the day I hold you honey in my arms. Kissing your sweet lips so much On the bed. I love you honey.
20:51 I'm looking forward to hold you tight on the bed and exchanges ideas with you honey I love you so much.
21:04 It's only a few more days now. I will be the happiest woman on earth when I can finally meet you
22:41 I love you so much honey. Don't worry I'm so we will finally meet this time honey. I love you so much
22:41 Yes my honey you will of course meet me in dakar on the 21 of august Wednesday. when we fulfilled what we have agreed for you to pick me up in dakar at the new airport junction. Ok don't worry I will be there .
22:44 You are the mother of my kids. Very soon you will finally be with me forever in my arms. Exchanges words together. I love you so much honey

Saturday August 17
0:12 Yes honey. We will meet at the new airport junction. Just like we agreed. You need to tell me when you leave and how long you think it will take and I will make sure to go there on time so I'll be waiting for you when you get there. Love you so much
0:50 Okay no problem honey. I will do exactly what you say. I will tell you everything the time I would arrived in dakar so that you can go an wait for me there or if am near to the new airport junction I will tell to go an wait for me there Ok don't worry I will tell you all the details the day I will be departing to come to dakar on the 21 of August Wednesday. Ok thanks.
0:50 Have a good night. And sweet dreams. I love you honey
0:53 I love you so much honey
0:53 Have a good night and a sweet dreams of carrying my kids. I love you so much
8:50 Thank you honey. We have to do that because I don't want any mistakes this time. I love you and I finally want to meet you. You need to tell me everything Wednesday and so will I
9:02 Okay no problem Honey. I love you too I hope you have a good day.
9:05 Okay no problem honey. I will tell you everything on Wednesday OK. Have a nice weekend I love you too.
11:41 Heney! Don't worry we will meet at the new airport junction outside dakar. On Wednesday 21of august I will tell you everything ok. I love you so much, there will be no mistake this time I'm so if we did exactly what we have agreed. Ok
11:52 Have a good day honey. I love you so much
12:16 Honey. I just want to explain to you that is the new airport junction outside that's were I want you to wait for me ok. but not the old airport junction were the traffic is many inside dakar not that one ok. I like you to wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar that's the airport that took responsibilities of the old airport inside dakar were the traffic is many. Please honey I like you to wait for me on the 21 of August Wednesday at the new airport junction outside dakar.
12:16 Honey I love you so much. The New airport junction outside dakar is the only place where our BUS will pass through to enter Dakar. Ok.
12:23 Honey the new airport junction out side dakar is the only place where our Bus and other vehicles from Banjul pass through to enter dakar.
12:23 All I want on the 21of august Wednesday please honey just wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar. OK because I finally want to meet you to enjoy our relationship life together. I love you so much
12:30 At the new airport junction outside dakar ok. That's the only place I want you to stand so that I can see you clearly that's the only place honey I want you to stand so that I can see you honey please. I want to meet you finally honey to have sweet time with you on the bed to filled you with my fresh and sweet spam like you never believe honey with lots of kisses.
12:35 I love you honey.
12:35 If you stand at the new airport junction you can see the new airport at a distance not far much from were you will be standing. That's the place were I want you to wait for me on the 21 of August Wednesday ok
12:40 When you are coming to the new airport junction on Wednesday please use the fastest road on top that's gose directly to outside dakar at the new airport junction. Ok
14:31 Honey we have to remember this is the right time and chance we have to meet together please let's do our best to meet together. Let's us not allowed our enemies to overcome us please honey. I will tell you everything on Wednesday Because I don't need to fail this time without seeing you. All I want is to see you, is not easy here for me honey.
16:18 If you are not busy I like to see your reply honey.
16:43 Ok honey, I understand. The airport outside Dakar. I contacted the hotel and they know where it is and they agreed that te driver would wait there with me until you arrive.
16:50 Okay no problem honey. But only you I want to contact with until I arrived there ok I don't want to contact anybody apart from you. I love you so much see you on the 21 of August Wednesday in dakar. Have a nice day
18:31 I know dear and I will make sure to be in contact with you all the time. I want to rely on you, not on others.
19:19 Thank you honey. For your sweet words we will do it like that ok. I love you so much
19:21 How was the painting honey. did you start painting the walls today.
20:57 I love you honey.
23:04 If you are not busy please I need your reply honey.
23:04 Have a good night honey.
23:16 I love you so much honey I finally want to hold you tight on the bed with lots of kisses. Have a good night honey
23:48 I was busy all day finding the exact right color but I didn't have time to paint yet. My friend promised to do it while I"m gone, so it should be done before we'll come back

Sunday August 18 22:01
9:24 Good morning honey. Have a nice weekend
9:24 OK no problem honey. That's fine nice to hear that from you I love you so much dealing
10:23 I love you so much honey. You are the mother of my kids. I'm so our first night together in the hotel you will carry my baby honey. I will filled you with my fresh spam like you never believe with lots of kisses And exchanges words together on the bed.
14:04 Honey! Have a good weekend I love you dear
14:06 Am so happy for sweet words honey. I love you
14:09 Am so happy for your sweet words only you I love honey.
14:26 You are so sweet, thank you!
22:01 Thank you too honey. I love you so much
22:01 How was your weekend today honey I hope it was ok.
23:12 Have a good night honey. See you soon in dakar on the 21of august Wednesday.
3:46 My weekend was busy. I had to do all the packing today. Tomorrow is a busy day at work and Tuesday I'll be traveling. Only three more nights alone and then we'll finally be together. Love you honey.
13:18 Of course honey. Only three more nights left for us then we will finally be together. I will always do my best honey to make you happy in my life. I love you too I will be contacting you all the time the day you will be coming to dakar on Tuesday ok don't worry sweet heart. Am so things will be very easy this time for us ok. I'm happy to hear that you will be waiting for me at the new airport junction outside dakar on the 21 of August Wednesday until I arrived there. Don't worry I will tell you everything on Wednesday which time you should wait for me there so that you will not be waiting for so long okay. I love you honey have a good night and sweet dreams about me and our kids.

Monday August 19
9:20 Good morning honey. I hope you have a good day at work I love you sweet heart only you I have hope will help me when we meet together. You are my everything honey I want to see you finally this time honey To spend the night with you on the same bed to touch your beautiful long hairs To kiss you so much and exchange ideas. Is not easy to travel but we will do it for the benefit of our children tomorrow let's sacrifice our time for the benefit of our kids tomorrow so that they will enjoy more than we do. I'm your husband and you are my wife I want you to give a blessing baby boy honey don't worry. OK I love you so much thanks for your sweet words.
9:23 Good morning honey. I hope you have a good day at work. Am sorry for the blank space between my sentences. Ok
10:29 I love you so much honey. don't worry all I need to know from you on Tuesday is to know if you arrived in dakar peacefully that's all. Ok may you arrived in peace on Tuesday in dakar I don't need no pictures or any other things this time because I trust you will be in dakar Tuesday. I don't want to tell you to do something that's will give you peace less mind all I want is to make you happy at all times honey.
11:09 Honey you make me so happy. I can't wait to be with you. I'm dreaming about you at night and can't stop thinking about you at day.
12:30 I love you so much honey. Only you I need to contact with when am coming to dakar I will tell you everything on Wednesdays ok. Because I don't need no manager, hotel and driver to contact me and asking me where I am or telling me to take pictures. (I'm pretty sure Emma will demand for that Laughing) Let's us alone contact each other honey ok. I love you so much
12:31 I need your reply when you are not busy OK.
12:43 Honey. Don't worry I will tell you the time you should wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar so that you will not be waiting for so long ok. I love you so much
13:44 Honey I love you too. I will be in contact with you the whole time, so don't worry about it. I don't trust anybody else with this. It is between us alone. Please let me know as soon as you leave your home and tell me every time where you are.
15:36 Okay no problem honey. Let me explained to you sweet heart Is tomorrow iam going to make my payment at the Bus station. Then I will asked the driver which time we will arrived in dakar at the new airport junction from there I will give you a feedback which time you should go an wait for me there so that you will not be waiting for so long ok. We will of course keep in contact all the time on Wednesday but In order to safe my phone battery honey I cannot able to send you messages continuously because in the Bus there is no place to charge a phone. I can only tell you the time you should go an wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar. Then from there I will shortened my messages to you in order to safe my phone battery. I will send messages later when I am near to the new airport junction outside dakar okay please let's do it like that honey. All I want If I tell you the time you should go an wait for me at the new airport junction on Wednesday on the 21 of August when is time just go there straight without delayed ok. An please you need to excised patients and wait for me there until I come ok. I have spend all my money for this trip just to meet you finally without a fail and to enjoyed our relationship together as husband and wife. Let's us allow our enemies to overcome us ok. if I meet you there I'm lucky. Please let me meet you this time so that you can wipe my tears for me. I bought a gift for you it is still with me. If I arrived in dakar in the hotel I will give it to you is yours ok. I just did it to make you happy honey. I love you
15:48 Ok honey, but I really want you to send me messages now and then while you're in the bus. Let's say every 30 minutes, so I know you are ok and where you are. That way there will be no misunderstandings.
I want you to show me your busticket tomorrow and show me the receipt with the price on it, because I will pay you back everything.

15:49 Honey. All I want is to meet you at the new airport junction outside dakar. On Wednesday when am coming out from the Bus. Ok please sweet heart. When is time just go straight there at the new airport junction without a delayed if you are there just contact me and tell me I'm there waiting for you. Don't disturbed your self taking pictures please ok and sending me I don't need them because I trust you will be there. Ok I don't want you to do something that will not give you peace of mind. All I want is to make you happy at all times in my life. I love you

It is possible that he will not move until he is sure Emma is at the meeting place, just like the last safari. I'm curious myself to see how this will unfold.
And if you think, looking at all his messages, that he's just a beggar wanting a ticket out of the country, then remember when Emma refused to pay and he threatened to kill her, or earlier in the bait that he would only love her if she would buy a taxi for him... and all the other things he has said.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I'll post all in the idiot's timezone

Monday August 19
13:54 I don't need your payment of anything please. Ok just wait for there
13:54 Please honey. Let's maitan our agreement I told you I don't want to send you pictures I don't like taking pictures.
13:54 I will be okay at the Bus don't worry don't our enemies laughed at me.
14:00 I have lost all my parents. I have nothing left for me in the Gambia. Honey if I don't meet you there to be honest I have loss forever.
14:00 This is not a joke. If I don't meet you at the new airport junction on Wednesday to be honest I will fail iam an orphan as I told you before.
14:05 Honey. I love you have a good day. See you on the 21 of August at the new airport junction outside dakar. Let's maintain our agreement without joking if we are together we can make jokes. in the hotel ok.
14:08 I know honey, but you have to understand that this is important for me as well. I am traveling very far for you and I don't want anything to go wrong this time. Please understand me and ease my mind.
15:52 Okay honey. No problem but please don't let we come up to this stage you start to bring confusion please honey understand that in the bus their is no place to charge my phone battery if I continuously massage you my phone battery will become low while we don't meet each yet in order to safe it I like to massage you every 1 hour OK. Please let's do it like that sweet heart. I will massage you on Wednesday 21 of August every (1) hour. after telling the time you should wait for me at new airport junction outside dakar okay. I love you so much honey
15:52 Honey. To build a family we needs patients, understanding, trust and hard work honey please let's maintain our agreement I love you so much. I'm ready to make you happy at times in my life.
15:55 I'm ready to make you happy at all times honey.
16:30 Okay no problem I will massage you every 30 minutes honey.
16:07 Honey. Tomorrow which time are you departing from England. I need your reply if you are not busy.
16:15 I need your reply please honey.
16:27 I need your reply honey please if you are not busy. I want to know which time you will be coming to Dakar tomorrow please I want you to keep in contact with me all the time tomorrow Tuesday when you depart from England. don't worry I will message you every 30 minutes on Wednesday 21of august ok. I will keep a reserved battery with me
16:59 Please honey. Come tomorrow an removed me from this difficulties am in and build a family with me and our kids together. Let's us not allow our enemies to overcome. please don't leave me alone honey. I need your reply about your travel tomorrow Tuesday please honey. Am suffering here so much.
17:24The plane will arrive in Dakar at 20:25. It's a flight duration of 9,5 hours. I'm going to London this evening because the plane will leave from there. I want everything to go right so please don't be difficult and show me the bus ticket. I bought you a golden wrist watch with my name engraved in the back so you carry me with you always. It will look so good on you. I also have another surprise but you'll see that when we're together.
17:24 Am sorry the bus don't give tickets honey. Please don't worry they only send us massages in our phones and write our names in a list of paper that's the one they will use to called our names when we start to depart. Hadn't been you can give me your phone number I can resend the BUS massage in your phone. That's the only way honey please understand me OK. I love you so much
17:28 Then you can make a screenshot of the message you receive and send that to me. It's not that difficult. Please understand
17:35 Honey. Our agreement was not to send you bus tickets. Please allow me to meet you this time iam suffering here so much. Don't use the opportunity to make things difficult for me I have told you several times the bus don't gives tickets. They only send us massages in our phones if you can allow me or give me your phone number I will resend the massage to you. Ok don't worry I will tell you everything on Wednesday when am coming honey just keep calm ok and feel free. I will tell you the Time you should wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar. I love you so much
He has something to hide I think, but that's ok. I'll just be patient till Wednesday when he claims to have crossed the border
17:41 I love you so much honey. I want to meet you finally to enjoyed our relationship together with our kids let's us not allow our enemies to overcome us please. See you on Wednesday 21 of August at new airport junction outside with lots of peace and happiness together on the bed. I too have bought a gift for you honey you will see it when you are in my arms in the hotel.
17:47 I want to have a fantastic time with you on the bed when I arrived on Wednesday because I miss you so much honey. I want to filled you with my fresh spam like you never thought of. I want to hold you tight on the bed with lots of kisses and exchanges words together. I love you so much
17:55 Honey. Don't worry I'm sure in my mind that things will be very easy this time. I will give you a feedback tomorrow when I asked the bus driver when will the bus arrived in dakar especially at the new airport junction outside dakar ok. And I will do my best to keep in contact with you all the time ok. Every 30 minutes or 1 hour to keep your mind at ease. Please if I tell you the time do your best to wait for me there ok so that you will finally be in my arms laughing and happy forever I will always do my best to make you happy Honey. I love you so much
18:00 Don't worry we will meet this time. And Move together to England. Get married Live with you and our kids with a happy life forever. I love you so much honey.
18:02 I need your reply if you are not busy please before you travel to London this evening honey.
19:00 Please honey reply me before you travel to London.
20:00 See you on Wednesday honey. At the new airport junction outside dakar please if I tell you the Time go an wait for me there please let's maintain what we have agreed before ok. Let's us not listen to people before they overcome us. Let's us wake up now and remember this is the only chance we have to meet together to be honest honey. Let's us not allowed what happened before to repeat itself ok. I will tell you everything on Wednesday ok. Please let's maintain our promises. The bus to dakar don't give tickets only massages and list of paper. All I can do to be honest is to keep in contact with you all the time on Wednesday. Please
20:48 I'm in London now. I have everything ready. You can see my ticket. I'm so excited. I'm sure everything will be fine. As long as you keep messaging me every 30 minutes so I will know where you are and when to leave the hotel. I will let you know where I am as well. (photoshopped plane ticket attached)
21:28 Ok no problem honey. Am too so excited let's do it like that I will keep massaging you every 30 minutes ok. Don't worry I love you so much
21:35 Honey it cannot be screenshots that's why. Don't worry I will keep you in contact all the time ok. Have a safe trip to dakar honey.
21:35 That's good let's do it like that I will massage you every 30 minutes on Wednesday ok. Don't worry honey I love you so much

Tuesday August 20
6:44 Ok honey. I trust you. My plane leaves in a few hours, but I'll send you a message again when I arrive in Dakar.
6:51 Okay thanks honey. No problem I love you so much dear have a safe trip to dakar.
20:45 Hello honey. how are you doing. I hope you are okay I have made my payment today for my trip to dakar tomorrow. I have asked the driver which time will the bus arrived in dakar. He said the bus will arrived at 17:00pm to 17:30pm can you please wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar at 17:30pm please ok.
20:45 Please wait for there at new airport junction outside Dakar until I arrived Please honey OK. Have you arrived in dakar honey. Am so worried if you are okay
20:55 Honey, I just arrived in the hotel. There was a little delay and it took longer to get here, I don't know exactly why. I'm going to have a shower and go to sleep. We will meet tomorrow I will make sure to be there before 17:00. What time will you be leaving?
21:14 I will be leaving Banjul at 07:00am in the morning. okay that's good just wait for me there at 17:00pm please wait there until I arrived ok don't worry about me I will be OK in the bus, the bus will provide everything for us food and water and it is very secure honey. OK I will massage every 30 minutes.
21:17 Ok honey, please keep in touch with me all day or I will worry about you. I love you so much honey and I hope you'll have a nice trip tomorrow
22:44 Okay no problem I will keep in touch with you. But please when is 17:00pm just go straight an wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar ok.

Wednesday August 21
5:10 I will be there waiting before 17:00. I wish you a very nice day dear
7:02 Thanks so much. Good morning honey am in the bus right now. The bus have just already departed from Banjul now. Am on my way coming soon. Wait at the new airport junction okay before 17:00pm I love you so much
7:13 The airport is little over an hour drive away from the hotel, but I'll make sure to be there on time and I agreed with MIke that there's a driver available for me at 15:00, so I will be there waiting well before 17:00. Have a good trip and keep messaging me where you are hone
8:03 And please wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar until I'm there OK.
8:07 Yes honey I will. Where are you now?
8:13 The bus may arrived at the airport junction 17:00 or 17:30 okay. Just wait until iam there please
8:14 Am in the bus crossing the border. Don't worry I will be OK honey.
8:15 can you pease show me honey? I need to see how you are
8:35 I have told you before. Please stop this type of actions don't put me in shame in the bus.ok our is for you to wait for me at new airport junction ok please be calm ok am coming. Please
8:42 Honey it's not shameful to make a picture of yourself for your wife. I need to see if you're comfortable there.

I'm not cheering too soon, because last year he made Emma travel from Dakar to Karang only to leave Banjul himself when she was almost there. I don't think he can pull the same trick, but he might be testing the waters again. We'll see what today brings. Spoiler alert: Emma will not be at the airport junction Laughing

In two days this bait will earn a sandtimer. I'm not sure if we'll make it that far because after today he might never want to speak with Emma again, but you'll never know with this psycho

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the road again

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ exactly. That was on my mind as well

9:00 I have told you please I can't take pictures before. Just wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar please 17:00pm iam okay here please be calm. Don't disgrace me in the bus
9:01 Please honey see you soon
9:03 It's not a disgrace. I just need to know that you are ok. Stop being so difficult please. Are you lying to me again?
9:28 My phone don't take pictures.ok
9:28 All I can do is to massage you every 30 minutes. OK
9:32 All I can do is to massage you every 30 minutes. OK
9:37 Okay no problem honey. Just go an wait for me at the new airport junction outside dakar okay don't worry today you will see me with your eyes ok.
9:38 Ok dear. I'll be waiting for you there. Where are you now? You have to keep telling me. You promised
9:38 I love you so much honey
9:40 I don't know the places much dear okay. Just wait for there when is 17:00pm
9:43 Pay attention to the road signs and tell me what you see. You can read, it's not that difficult to tell me where you are
9:52 Just wait honey. Ok there is no sign here please be calm OK.
9:53 I'm not calm. You need to tell me, like we agreed
10:14 Th bus may reach at 17:00 or to 17:00pm wait there until I arrived.
10:17 I know but you need to tell me where you are now
10:49 Thanks see you soon honey.
10:52 You are still not telling me where you are
11:40 Please answer me. Tell me where you are or show me a picture of where you are.
I arranged with Mike that Jean will bring me to the airport. I just met him and he's a polite young man from Mauretania, who is just working for the hotel for a few weeks, but he was a delivery man before so he knows his way around. We will leave here in 3 hours so I will be at the airport around 16:00

We know that our boy has connections in Dakar. On his vacation there last year he stayed with someone overnight. He can be lying about his traveling and that might be the reason for him to refuse to send anything. Maybe he is sending his friend to rough up Emma and he's just been playing nice all this time to get his revenge. Who knows... but I don't think he's smart enough to do that.
Around 16:00 local time in Dakar I will send him a photoshopped picture of my character standing in front of the blaise diagne airport.
The other plans are set as well. Now I can only hope the moron plays along and I can get his safari confirmed.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:47 I'm okay honey. I'm at kaolack now. Don't worry am fin
12:49 Just wait for me at the new airport junction the time we agree ok at 17:00pm
12:50 I'm at kaolack
13:06 Honey you were silent for too long. How are you? I was worried about you. I'm glad to hear from you. Please keep messaging me like we agreed

Looks promising. I'm not pressing for pictures now, but will wait with that until he's off the bus. By then he has also seen Emma's picture at the airport, so he should be convinced that she's there.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect something is afoot here. He is very evasive, isn't he? I also wonder if he's setting you up as revenge but it seems a helluva lot of trouble to go to when there's no money in it for him Confused

I'm gagging to find out how this ends Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was equally evasive the other times he went on a vacation, so I'm not surprised. He only once did that trick where he said he was in karang but only stepped on the bus after Emma showed him a picture of herself inside a car with a black driver (photochopped again). It bit him in the arse, but it was a safari anyway. He will have to show himself at some point. I'll force him. And if he's really there he'll do it, because he will realize quickly that he has been traveling for nothing if he doesn't

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh boy... this was one hell of a disappointing anti-climax Rolling Eyes

14:02 I'm okay don't worry honey.
14:06 Where are you now?
14:41 Am at mborr can you go an wait for me at the airport junction very soon I will there please
14:48 Please wait there until I come ok.
14:49 Honey I already arrived at the airport. I made a picture for you so you can see I'm at the right one, the new airport outside Dakar. We're really early so Jean is bringing me to a restaurant where we will have some coffee. Please tell me when you arrive here. I didn't want to be late for our first meeting. I love you dear.
Attached was the photochopped picture of Emma in front of the airport
15:00 okay just wait there
15:09 Yes dear. I'll be close at a restaurant and you will let me know when you arrive. We will be there in a few minutes
15:38 Honey am there please come
15:40 Honey. You're so early. I'm glad I came earlier than planned. Where exactly are you
15:43 Am there honey
15:45 Honey there are different junctions, at which one are you. Make a picture of yourself, just like I did so I can show the driver where you are
16:12 Cherno, tell me where you are. Send me a picture of yourself where I can also see the airport. I don't know where to tell Jean to go if you don't show me.
16:39 What is going on honey. Why are you not responding? Where are you?
18:25 Honey please. Where are you? I'm waiting here for hours now. If you don't send me a message soon I'm going back to the hotel
20:03 What the fuck is going on here? I travel all the way out there for you to be silent on me again? Two new what's going on right now

I wonder why he suddenly stopped responding. Either he wasn't there, maybe one of his friends(?) was, or he went psycho again and took the first bus back. Guess I won't know that for certain.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a let down. I was salivating at the thought of him pissed off and stredded at the junction Crying or Very sad

Hopefully he'll shed light on the situation tomorrow. I hate mysteries.

Germany

The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, what a letdown! Maybe he really is gay, there's no explanation why he wouldn't want to meet a hottie like Emma. For a supposed straight lad, he sure fantasizes about fresh sweet spam a lot!

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this was all about some silly payback and once he saw what he believed to be a pic of Emma at the airport, satisfied that she'd arrived there for nothing, he had no reason to continue his game.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Morgan, this is just a juvenile payback attempt. It has been a while since I first started reading this thread but I think Cherno was the one that would talk trash about Emma on his FB account whenever things didn't go his way. He's a wee wee baby lad. Let this backfire on him severely by having Emma meet the man of her dreams at the rendezvous point. Then she showers the hunky stranger with untold riches and access to her upper frontage balls. Maybe they make love on a pile of money or something. A kidnapping scenario could be fun too.
hallstaff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. It looks like he has just tried to Safari Emma. I rather like to think of him on some alternative reality scammer version of this site trying to claim his pith. Until someone points out his photoshopped evidence! All nonsense of course but if it were a safari attempt I wouldnt be suprised if he sent some bragging and taunting emails.

Alternatively of course there is the real possibility that he meant some serious harm to Emma if she were real and actually turned up. A reminder that these are dangerous people we are dealing with.

x6

Sand Timer Luckless One 9/13 - 10/14

You are a completely lier, you don't respect the word of your mount, no one can trust a man like you, I do not believe you not to talk of trust.

I don't know what kind of person are you, I gave you simple instruction you will use to send the money but you failed very much. You have given your money to another person entirely and you now think you are smart or what?

God Punish You And Your Generation For Stressing My Hustle .
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprise surprise.... turned out I got our psycho to go to Dakar after all Laughing

Wednesday August 21
21:59 Am still in dakar honey
21:59 Am at the Gambian embassy right now honey at old airport junction inside dakar
22:00 Honey what are you doing there? We agreed to meet at the new airport and you didn't reply my messages and I was worried sick.
22:04 I show you today I called you but didn't answer me. You were in a black vehicle a lady was driving. Was you honey
22:04 Am at the gambian embassy right now honey please come an picked me up.
22:04 Nothing is wrong honey is just we couldn't see each other. Pick me up tomorrow in the morning at the old airport junction inside please ok
22:07 There's no driver available right now dear but I'll ask Michel first thing in the morning. Why did you go to the old airport? Why did you not respond my messages? I don't understand any of it. We agreed that you were going to send me messages every 30 minutes but you didn't. Show me a picture of yourself where you are right now and where you want to meet tomorrow.

Unfortunately for him it was after midnight for me and I went to bed Laughing
23:42 My phone cannot take pictures I want you to meet me at the gambian embassy please in the morning OK at 09:00 or 10:00am please honey I'm in the gambian embassy because I find no place to sleep honey. The difficulties am facing right now is just like I'm mad. Whilst I'm not mad if you leave me here in Africa honey nothing is left me in the gambian right now. The gambian embassy is located just opposite the old airport junction if you arrived at the old airport junction just asked any one they will so it to you ok. Or you massage me I will come out an meet you. Please you have to show your self out of the vehicle. Please
23:42 Please allow me to see you honey. Don't hide from me remember the difficulties we passed through and the plans we have for our kids tomorrow.
23:42 I love you in anyway you look honey.

Thursday
5:12 I need to know why you went there instead of meeting with me
6:15 Have a good night
6:15 Answer my questions
6:16 Because I didn't have a place to sleep
6:19 Please come an pick me up at the old airport junction honey. Please in morning
6:19 Please come an pick me up at the old airport junction honey.
6:23 You have to remember that this is the only chance we have to meet if it's fails today how can we meet again.
6:24 You need to give me answers first. Why didn't you stay at the new airport yesterday and why did you stop messaging me
6:36 Because my phone battery was low. Honey that's all
6:38 Please come an pick up at old airport junction I didn't want to go home I don't see you.
6:45 Yesterday I saw you in a black vehicle but I called you but you didn't answer me.
6:50 I don't want to return home with the gift I bought for you.
6:50 Please come an pick me up honey. An live with me forever.
6:52 You never told me your battery was almost empty and you told me you're bring an extra battery. I've been waiting for you for hours. I've been so worried.
You need to send me your picture in front of the old airport and then I'll come to pick you up

6:58 My phone can't take pictures. I will recognize you because I saw you yesterday at the vehicle. Please I have a gift for you I will be standing at the old airport junction please remove me from this sadness and crying all over.
6:59 If you want us to meet you will send me a picture of yourself in front of the old airport, where you are now. I'm not leaving the hotel for nothing again. Ask someone else to make a picture of you and send it to me if you can't do it yourself
7:00 Stop wasting time and giving excuses. Just make a picture. I did it for you yesterday
7:05 Okay honey. My phone can't take pictures thanks so much.
7:05 To be honest
7:06 Then ask someone else to make that picture
7:07 I'm sorry if I ever wrong you. I love you honey please come an pick me up
7:09 Am at old airport junction honey. Please don't be afraid come an pick me up you are forever
7:09 Everybody knows you are my wife.
7:11 Am at the old airport junction right now. Honey
7:11 Then send me the fucking picture and I'll be in my way. Jean is ready in 20 minutes but I'm not going if I don't get a picture from you
7:17 This time their will be no difficulties am sure I will recognize you now because I saw you yesterday. Iam wearing a black and white shirt and a jean trousers.
7:17 Understand honey my phone can't take pictures hadn't been I can I would have done honey I love you so much please I'm standing here honey.
7:19 Oh my god. You're lying to me again aren't you? I can't believe I traveled all the way here only for you to fool me again
7:20 I love you so much honey.
7:23 Oh my god. I have to go home. I'm so stupid
7:26 Ok let me send you a picture
7:26 Just I tell someone to help me
7:34 This is just someone area the airport Because he refused to go to the main airport gate honey
7:34 Please understand now I didn't eat since yesterday very tired and hungry

7:37 That can be any gate. I need to see you in front of the old airport or I'm not coming there. If you want to eat and have a good time with me then you'd better hurry
8:00 Ok wait I send you main gate ok
8:00 Please I'm waiting for you now at main gate ok

8:09 I'm waiting for you honey.
8:14 Thank you dear. It wasn't so hard to show me was it? Now at least I'm sure you are there. Jean is out for a moment bringing some other guests somewhere in the city. As soon as he is back we will come to you.
I want to pack all my bags and want him to bring us to the Gambian border today. I don't want to stay in Senegal. I will bring the $25.000 and the golden watch I bought as your gift and we will stop somewhere to eat because I know you're hungry now
Please stay where you are now. I will tell you as soon as we leave the hotel

8:19 Okay no problem if you arrived at the main gate please show your self so that I can see you ok.
8:21 Yes of course honey. I will come to you and there will be no doubt. The car Jean is driving is a black luxurious car. As long as you stay where you are we will find you.
8:38 Okay thanks you are right honey. I'm waiting for you. If you are on the just informed me ok
8:39 If you are on the way just informed me ok. Please
8:48 Yes of course honey. I'm ready to go, I'm just waiting for Jean to return
8:55 Okay honey. Please hurry up
8:55 Please im waiting for you
8:57 My phone battery is almost dead tell me the hotel you are I meet you there now.
9:05 Then charge it. Don't move. I don't want things to go wrong again. The driver is back in two hours and I will come to you immediately
11:20 Where are you dear? Jean is back, we're ready to come to you but I need to know that you're still there
12:04 Honey, reply me please. We're waiting for your message and then we're on our way to you
14:53 What's going on? Why are you not responding? Are you still at the old airport? If you keep stalling we will not reach the border today. I need your confirmation before we can go there. Jean will not wait all day

So he (claims to have) traveled to Dakar. When he (claims to be) is at the meeting point he stops communicating, to resurface hours later at another place in Dakar.
My guess.... He got on that bus after Emma confirmed to be there, just like before, so I made a good judgement call by photochopping that picture.

And again.... when the time is there for meeting he disappears. WHY? I'm puzzled. The money, the girl and the golden watch were headed his way. I don't have a clue, but he sure makes it easy to blame everything that's going on on him. Laughing

Next chapter: If he's still in Dakar I will introduce to you Jean a.k.a. Bertje, but first I'm going to crack open a bottle of wine and celebrate an already succesful safari. That makes 5 safari's for this bait!

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystery solved so I'm a happy bunny. I reckon his phone is deaded and he can't charge it at the moment.

Congrats on safari again. He's fast becoming a very well travelled lad. Mind you I don't know what Emma sees in him. He's like a stick insect Very Happy

I do hope he gets charged up so he can regale us with tales of his surfering.

happy crowd

Germany

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when lads see things on safari that solidify a bait but are purely coincidental. He thinks he actually saw Emma. LOL. Just like Shorty when he saw a Mercedes turn around and assumed it was his extraction team leaving. This confirms that the hook Cherno swallowed has wrapped itself all up in his rib cage. He ain't going anywhere...unless you want him to of course Wink He is tantalizingly close to Mauritania which looks like a completely windswept no man's land from space..er Google Maps. That could be fun.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad screwed up again. He is not at the main gate and possibly is at the wrong airport.

I think he is here. The control tower is not visible in any of his photos but the admin building is and Google says that the white building is the airport pharmacy.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it is the right airport. Both the white building and the Flat that are visible in the pic Linoline uploaded are visible in the Google pic.

But off course, lad is always wrong!

Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad IS always wrong. Sucks to be him. The gate that he is standing in front of is now some service access. Its not on the main road into the old airport from town. Linoline clearly said new airport. The lad said old airport junction. I would take that as the old junction at the airport since she clearly told him the NEW airport. He should be about 25 miles away at the NEW airport. Blaise Diagne International Airport. I guess he did not get the memo.

Edit for clarity and ESL.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this WAS the new one....well good thing I'm not the one meeting Emma I guess Very Happy

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The airport the lad is standing close to was used during WWII. Blaise Diagne International Airport opened in 2017. It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline.

Edit to add-
The lad texted
Quote:
Just like the way we agreed before at the new airport junction outside dakar ok.

Linoline clearly stated Blaise Diagne International and the lad texted "new airport" many times. The lad is being a lad.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline.

Laughing thanks!

Yesterday he was supposed to meet Emma at the Blaise Diagne airport, the new airport, outside Dakar.
At the end of the day he said he is at the old airport. Leopold Sedar Senghor, inside Dakar city, so he just safaried himself a little further. win-win. Emma was aware that he's at the old airport, but unfortunately for him his battery died and Emma is not moving when he's not communicating. This either means another night in Dakar for our unfortunate lad, which is possible since he claims to have seen Emma, or he is on the bumply bus back to banjul. Of course it will be his fault that things went south.
Mauretania is in the plans. Long shot, but I like to see if he likes it there... if he starts communicating again

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5th safari from him!! Laughing Laughing

Definitely sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline.

Congrats!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic