SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you ask him to send a photo of himself crying? I had such a photo of my lad and it was hilarious.

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
With his ups and downs he's annoying me.

He's annoying all of us with his ridiculous passive-aggressive mood swings! He deserves a big slap to knock that childish behavior out of him.

Your idiot is way to dense to realize he has an imminent dolla chop looming. Even though you just hit him with a clue bat, I still don't think he'll get it until he's hit with many more clue bats.

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno wrote:
how is your finger my love

Oh Cherno you clown, how is it you can make me laugh just by asking one little question? I'm sure if Emma ever finds it, she'll let you know. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Emma is a little annoyed by now
Quote:
So what the fuck does the Englishman and Frenchman have to say this time Cherno? Maybe they will say you are too stupid to breathe and think at the same time.
The money will be picked up today. If it's not by you, it's by someone else that is pretending to be you and who made all the arrangements with Mike. And to be honest I really don't care by now. You are pissing me off immensely. You love me one moment and curse at me the next. You've been acting like a petulant child.
I want to see a picture of you crying to know you do care about this or I will do nothing anymore. The money will be stolen by someone else and I'll just let him do it because I'm tired of your behavior.

11:17 Cherno's response is rather disappointing Rolling Eyes Nothing about what the Englishman or Frenchman have to say about this whole thing. Not even a nice rant. I think I broke my toy
Quote:
Ah..is okay Emma the keys are in your hand if you are ready to help me out thank you if you can't no problem.

Quote:
My love please understand I have no one apart from you if you push me out who will help me. Please forget about what have past an focus on what is coming. Am sorry for all my mistake

11:35
Quote:
Emma may God guide you I really love you. May God give you a mind of understanding. I can't pick up the money an leave you when is that want you think is okay but hadn't been you stop complaining an send that money to me we are now together.

So I was thinking. He doesn't understand the workings of a chop and he also doesn't understand that someone is on his way now to Dakar to pick up the money. So what fun will it be to pursue that story? None at all. What is the best way to torture this lad? Right. By having the money stay in Dakar till he will pick it up. I'm just going to let that carrot dangle there until he drops Emma or goes to Dakar. Sweet sweet torture Twisted Evil

12:36 Emma to Mike and Cherno
Quote:
Hi Mike,

It came to my attention that the person we were talking to yesterday wasn't Cherno. The one coming to the airport today is not Cherno. I repeat, he is NOT Cherno. I don't know how this happened. I think a friend of his tried to steal the money and used the password to Cherno's email to communicate with us yesterday. Don't send your guard there with the money. Just keep it in the safe in the hotel please. I don't want you to hand it over to the orphanage as well, can you please keep it there longer, until I decide otherwise?
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Emma

13:27 Mike to Emma and the moron
Quote:
Mrs. V.,

I'm shocked to hear this and don't understand why Cherno allowed this to happen. He could've informed us about the mistake sooner. Fortunately there's no harm done. My guard didn't leave the hotel yet and I'll make sure the money won't leave the safe.
Of course it's no problem at all to keep the money here for a longer time. I will wait for your message with instructions about when and how you want me to handle this money.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

14:15 Emma to Mike and Cherno
Quote:
Mike,
Thank you for your service. I will let you know when I made a decision about what should happen to the money. It is still intended to be for Cherno at this point, he only needs to pick it up personally and I don't know when that will be.
Kind regards,
Emma

14:!6 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
If you would've been in Karang last Wednesday you would've had the money already and been able to travel to England. I still don't understand why you lied to me and chose to have me waiting there in a strange country where it's dangerous for me.
I have arranged with Mike that the money will be in the hotel safe till you can pick it up yourself. When do you think you will be able to do that?
Love,
Emma

15:38 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Please my honey send the money in my bank account I will meet you in England I promise. Don't have two mind about it please. Trust me this time just tell Mike to do that for us very soon I will meet you in England I just need to give some to my family so that they will not suffer when I leave them. and the rest is for travel to you.

16:04 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey, I have explained to you already that it is not ethically correct to ask Mike to transfer the money. The only way for you to have it is to pick it up personally. I trust that you will use it wisely and help your family with it.
Love Emma.

16:38 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Emma if you can't send me the money in my bank account the safety way am okay with it. Thank you. of course Mike will send me the money immediately if you agree with that. .this is why I told you the key is in your hand. .

Ok, he needs to be relieved of that idea.
16:39 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Fine, I'll ask him

Emma to Mike and Cherno
Quote:
Hi Mike,

Is it possible for you to send the money to Cherno's bank account?

Kind regards,
Emma

17:05 Mike to Emma and Cherno
Quote:
Mrs. V.,

I'm sorry to inform you that I can not offer that kind of services. Since this is your personal money I won't be able to use the hotel account for a transaction. It would be impossible to process that in the books and we can be sued for tax fraud. I really like to help you mrs. V., but I do not want to risk my job for this. The only possible way to hand over this money is when someone will pick it up personally.
I hope to have answered your question and I'm sorry that I can't help you this time.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

Looks like the only option remaining is that either he will pick it up or Pierre will send a driver to pick it up, like he did last week Laughing

17:45 Emma to cherno
Quote:
Honey, did you see the email Mike has sent? The only way for him to give the money to someone is if it is picked up personally, like Pierre's driver did last week.
That means that Mike even can't send it back to me. So you'll have to make arrangements to go to Dakar to pick it up.
Love Emma

18:24 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I can't do that Emma trust me.

18:25 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I can't go to Dakar trust me Emma. .

18:30 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I can't go to Dakar unless he send me the money in his own personal bank account not from hotel bank account

18:45 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Hello my love you can send me money from England to meet you please Emma.

19:29 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
You can ask Mike yourself if he is willing to use his personal account for that. I am not going to ask him that. It's rude and I don't want that. He knows I'm ok with a bank transfer if it's possible, but I'm not going to ask of him myself if he will use his own account.
Love Emma

19:43 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I can't asked him that Emma see how best to bring me to you. Please Emma can you send me fare from England tomorrow I go for the money

20:04 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Don't you know that I have 22.000 for you in Dakar? And you even ask me for more? I can't send you more. You have to pick up the money in Dakar

20:08 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Hello love I don't say more I say a fare to dakar for my trip please have mercy on me

20:11 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Just send me five hundred dollars for my trip to dakar to collect the $22:000 please tomorrow

20:28 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
How can you even ask me for 500$ to go to Dakar? You can travel almost 40 times to Dakar for that amount. The money is in Dakar, in the hotel safe with Mike. It shouldn't be so hard to pick it up. Borrow from someone and pay it back the next day when you return. It's as simple as that

A bus ticket Banjul-Dakar is 750 / 850 Dalasis one way, depending of the departure time. That is between €13,50 and 15,-, I think that is a big amount for a Gambian, so I can imagine that he's not enthousiastic about going to Dakar again.
20:18 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Hello Mike can you please send me the money in your own personal bank account.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

20:31 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Emma I can't do that please tell me are you really want to help me or are you just joking because to be honest am tired of arguing with you at all times.

20:33 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
IJust need an answer if you don't want to help me please am a poor man trying to survive just forget an leave because our relationship is just a joke to me.

20:34 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Oh..my God

20:37 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I really use to feel shame to argue with you at all times. If we can't corporate let's divorce am tired of talking at all times.

20:41 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
You think 22.000 is a joke? You think traveling all the way to the safari camp in Gambia is a joke to me? You think losing a finger is a joke? You really think I'd arrange for you so much money is only a joke? Stop this nonsense right now. It's insulting.
We are not arguing here. I keep telling you the situation. It's very clear. You just keep trying to slither your way around the facts and influence people to do what you want. I don't wish a divorce and I know you don't want that either. That's just another excuse to manipulate me into doing what you want, but it's not possible this time.
You need money for coming to England, it's in Dakar. You are the one that messed up constantly and needed me to fix your mistakes every time. There's no other option right now. If you want the money to come to England, you go pick it up. If you don't want it, Pierre will send a driver to pick it up. Simple as that.
Love Emma

20:50 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Emma I don't need it. please I have made it clear if you can't help me leave me straight forward.

20:51 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I don't want you repeat your self telling me to go to Dakar please

20:53 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

To be honest I don't really appreciate this request. You ask me to do something illegal. In order to do this I'll have to claim the money as my own, deposit it into my account, pay taxes over it and I will have to show proof of how I got the money. I will be at risk of being sued for money laundering. I will not do this and I am sure you'll understand this. Mrs. v requested for me to keep the money here in the safe a while longer and I promised to do that, so you can take your time to make arrangements to come to Dakar.
Did you already find out who the impostor is that tried to pretend he is you and wanted to pick up the money today?

Kind regards.
Mike A

20:53 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Please I need a divorce since we cannot corporate together you can look for another man who may understand you please

20:55 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I don't want to repeat an argument with you please just leave me straight forward. .you are just a playing someone. you are not serious at all

20:56 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
If you think I will go to Dakar you are making a mistake.

21:01 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Stop telling me I am not serious. It's insulting. You are just playing some kind of twisted game with me. I will not explain the situation again. So you can just tell me what the Englishman and Frenchman have to say about this, but I will tell you that this English woman thinks you're just foolish not to pick up the money that will be the start of our life together as a family.

21:07 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Thank you I understand. Then can you please send me the 2000. And after I can come for whole 20:000 $ after I receive the 2000 $ please even when is five hundred dollars just send me. I want to make it a fare to Dakar tomorrow.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

21:09 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I love you so much please send me some fare tomorrow evening when is one hundred dollar please..

21:10 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Or in the morning

I'm surprised he's not cursing yet...., and he still didn't give me the opinion of the Englishman and Frenchman.

21:20 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I just explained to you why it is illegal for me to use my personal bank account for this. I will not do it. I can lose my job and get in trouble with the authorities. I will not risk it. Please do not ask me this again.

Kind regards,
Mike A

21:23 Cherno to Mike... and there's the cursing Laughing
Quote:
Okay am not coming to Dakar never an ever for that fucking money.

21:24 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Please never asked me again to come for this fucking money.

21:27 Mike to Cherno, a mild, professional slap
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I am only carrying out orders, you don't need to start talking this rude to me. My hands are tied by protocols. I am sure you'll understand this. Whether you come to Dakar or not is none of my concern. I am only here to do my job.
I wish you a pleasant evening.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

21:33 Cherno to Mike (is this the wisdom of the Englishman?
Quote:
Yes I understand.. you can only get what is your lock. man cannot get more than what he should have.

22:14 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
You are still not paying attention to what I tell you. The money is in Dakar, you can pick it up there. Mike will keep it a while longer, so you will have time to make the arrangements.
Love Emma

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday 22:18 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
If he wants let him keep it there for hundred years if you don't send me fare tomorrow I will not pick it up.

Today.
I know he's not going to do anything anymore. I just want him to forever think about the money that's waiting for him in Dakar. Twisted Evil

7:00 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Why not? You'd rather have us lose it all?

7:27 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
If you don't want us to loss it please send me fare Emma don't break my heart please send me fare I really love you so much you are my family and everything in life.

7:41 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Without you sending me fare to dakar I will not move even an inch to dakar. Trust me Emma am totally tired of arguing with you.

7:48 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Honey I don't want to lose you and argue with you either, but you're so stubborn. The fare is not that much, just ask someone to borrow it from

7:49 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Am praying to God may I die because Emma you are very difficult to understand. Am crying I can't stop crying.

7:54 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
To be honest am not going to Dakar come to Banjul

7:55 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Come to Banjul Emma

7:57 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Search about Gambia. Search about senegambia beach hotel.

8:28 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I'm not traveling to africa alone again. Go make arrangements to pick up the money. Act like a man please

11:45 Cherno to Emma (guess he didn't like my slap)
Quote:
Am I a child you too act like a woman an send that money to me

11:49 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
If not I don't think we can see other in this world for me in fact next week I will block emails an change the system of my phone because am tired of talking for nonesee..thank you

12:39 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I have done so many things now, and you messed up. You want to blame me for it? I don't think so. The money is in Dakar. You can pick it up there or forget about it. If you don't go you won't get money and we won't get married

12:59 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Okay no problem Emma

13:36 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Thank you for understanding. Nothing changes for me honey. The money will still be in Dakar, I will be here in England waiting for you.
Love Emma

14:06 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I Don't mean am going to dakar

14:07 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I just mean is fine am tired of arguing with you

14:19 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I'm tired of that too, I'm just telling you that nothing changes. The money will stay there for now. You know Mike can't transfer it and I am not going to send you even more. You know where it is. It's your turn to do something for once now.
Love Emma

15:23 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Where are you now my love at work or were please send me a picture of you I really miss you so much. I thank God I got you as my wife I really love you so much the mother of my children don't be angry with me please you are the only one am having in my life. Remember if the table was turned around an am the one treating you like the way you doing to me , how will you feel my love. .tell me.. you really claim you have help me a lot but I cherno I didn't see that help. Up to today even the Internet service am using to chat with you am the one buying the credit. Did you forget you use me answer questionnaire an to build a monument which you didn't appreciate. An now you are still forcing me to do what I cannot. I told you to send me fare to pick up our money you refused. Thank you

15:50 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I have arranged for a parcel with laptops and phones and a lot of money to be sent to you. You should've picked it up, but you went there a day earlier, when you knew the company manager wasn't available. Then on the day you agreed to meet him you went back before he could send his driver to you. You were going to pick it up in Karang, but you refused to send your picture to the driver and ran back to Banjul before they could find you.
I traveled all the way to africa for you. I rented a beautiful place in the safari camp for us. You came, but when you heard that I was abducted you just ran off and left me. After that I have been waiting a whole week for you in Dakar, afraid to travel again, but you refused to meet me there. Last week on tuesday you said you'd meet me in Karang, but you were never there. Wednesday I went to Karang and you promised to be there before me. You even lied and told me that you were already there, but when I got there you were just on your way in the bus. You even tried to trick me with a picture you made on the bus to Dakar. Why did you do that? Even on friday you promised to come to Karang again, but when I was already an hour on my way you told me you weren't going there. Friday I sent $3000,- to you with Western Union and you refused to make a phonecall to get the MTCN number. Now I left $22.000,- for you in the hotel in Dakar and all you need to do is pick it up there. That's all you need to do but you refused.
This is what I have been doing for you all the time, but you just don't appreciate it.

16:06 cherno
Quote:
All what you say here is useless.

16:10 Emma
Quote:
But also true.
Just let's forget the past and move forward. Show me that you are worthy of my love and pick up the money. If not for yourself, do it for your family. They deserve a better life

16:41 Cherno
Quote:
I will not go to dakar Emma trust me. .

18:03 Emma
Quote:
I trust you honey, but it won't change a thing. The money will stay in Dakar, until I will say that Pierre can send a driver to pick it up, or until you pick it up, but you don't want it.
What can you do with 22.000 in Gambia? I think your family will be able to have a very luxurious home when you come to England, but it looks like it doesn't matter too much for you.

18:09 Cherno
Quote:
All what you saying is useless Emma.

18:12 Cherno
Quote:
You are a liar I don't need your trust. .if it won't change a thing I think is better you divorce me because I swear to god I will not move even an atom weight to dakar.

18:22 Emma
Quote:
I know you won't. But still I won't abandon you dear.

18:31 Cherno
Quote:
You break my heart alot I can't count it

18:33 Emma
Quote:
Cherno, you did the same to me. You have no idea, but through it all, I still love you

19:00 Cherno
Quote:
Okay

19:08 Cherno
Quote:
Love. Why do you enabled messenger again because you told me before you won't enabled it. Only to chat on emails.

19:11 Cherno
Quote:
If me alone you have in life please let's chat on emails an you please disabled messenger. I don't like to see fucking pictures on your friend list. Who is that guy.

Nice to see he's jealous. He doesn't want the money to go to someone else. That's good right? Laughing by the way, he blocked Emma on his primary profile
19:29 Emma
Quote:
I don't know what guy you're talking about, but I have no influence on what other people post. I enabled messenger again to talk to you, but I see you blocked me again.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He was silent, so I poked him again
Emma 6:34
Quote:
Please explain what you are talking about

Cherno 8:04
Quote:
My love. All what I want please disabled messenger.am sorry I blocked you because I don't want to talk to you in messenger only emails.

8:25 Emma (he doesn't know I never disabled messenger, only blocked his messages, but I can't do that if he won't unblock me first
Quote:
Ok, we can talk here, what do you want to talk about?

8:36 Cherno
Quote:
I just want to say I love you my love but I miss you too

8:37 Cherno
Quote:
I know we will talk here but please disabled messenger first please

8:40 Emma (he unblocked me on messenger, saying I should disable it, so I blocked his messages... lad happy)
Quote:
I did. I miss you too

8:42 Cherno
Quote:
Thank you for understanding. How is your finger hand I hope is okay now.

8:43 Cherno
Quote:
Where are you right now at work or home

8:43 Emma
Quote:
I am at work again. It's not like my finger grew back on or something. It's still gone and hurts like hell

8:45 Cherno
Quote:
How is your finger I hope its okay now.

8:46 Cherno
Quote:
And we're you right now at work or home.

8:48 Cherno
Quote:
Oh. My love I really feel it more than the way you do. Am sorry

8:52 Cherno
Quote:
God created you to be my partner. An to give me children I really love you so much please am sorry for all the pain you are going through at this moment.

8:52 Emma
Quote:
It would be so much better if you'd be here with me

8:55 Cherno
Quote:
Am tired of eating African food. All what am thinking is about you, and your food I want to eat now. What you cook I want to eat now my love

8:56 Cherno
Quote:
Am praying that you have a wonderful day at work with peace of mind and happiness amen.

8:59 Emma
Quote:
Thank you dear. You are welcome to come here anytime you want. I'm waiting for you

9:17 Cherno
Quote:
How can i be there I don't have money.

9:18 Cherno
Quote:
You're the one who supposed to bring me over there.

9:18 Cherno
Quote:
Are you laughing at me. (yes I am)

9:51 Cherno
Quote:
My love I swear to God if you send me fare for my trip to dakar today. I promise you that tomorrow I will go for the money trust me I only need 50$ or 100 $ that's all. Please love

10:46 Emma
Quote:
You keep repeating yourself my dear. I have done so much. It was your lies that messed things up, now it's your job to solve it. The bus fare isn't that high, you should be able to borrow it from someone without a problem and pay them back the next day.
Love Emma

11:07 Cherno
Quote:
Okay I don't when I would see you.

11:11 Emma
Quote:
I don't know when we will meet if you don't

11:12 Cherno
Quote:
But I believe one day we will meet. Thank you

11:12 Emma Of course we will honey. All you need to do is find a way to pick up the money and we will meet very soon[/quote]
11:13 Cherno
Quote:
If I don't do what my love

11:15 Emma
Quote:
I don't know, I guess we will have to wait a long time then

11:15 Cherno
Quote:
Send me fare please hadn't been you sacrifice an do that now everything would have been okay. I know there is money in Dakar but only fare I need. Please

11:17 Cherno
Quote:
Please after work do that for me my love

11:20 Cherno
Quote:
And I like to see your finger, can you please send me the picture of your finger after work.

11:22 Cherno
Quote:
Please just send me the money for this time only. I won't asked you again if you send me the money today trust me.

12:01 Emma
Quote:
My finger is somewhere in Africa right now, I can't make a picture of it, because they didn't give it back. One of them was wearing a necklace with small bones on it. I think mine are there now as well.
I've sent you 3000 last Friday but you didn't want it. I'm not sending money again now. It is waiting for you in Dakar. Find a way to get there.

12:27 Cherno
Quote:
You can picture your hand please send it I want to see it. The way it's look

12:35 Emma
Quote:
You can come here and see for yourself. It's in bandages now and doesn't look good. I am not making a picture of it. I don't understand why you would ask something like that.

12:46 Cherno
Quote:
Oh..am sorry to asked you something like this is just I want to see how it looks. .

Quote:
Thank you

13:25 Cherno
Quote:
Am your husband you should not respond to me like this an you should not hide your secrets from me since am not hiding my secrets from you.

14:00 Emma
Quote:
I'm not hiding anything dear. I just told you you can come here and see for yourself

14:37 Cherno
Quote:
Okay my love

Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He starts to be ****ing useless. I think the Emma should start to add some random lads on FB and ”move on”. Maybe the jealously gets him to do one more safari.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is trying to get money by playing nice. Won't work.

16:09 Emma
Quote:
So when will you?

20:27 Cherno
Quote:
All what I will say I love you

20:33 Cherno
Quote:
Hello my love how was work today I hope it's was fine.

21:06 Cherno
Quote:
Emma am sorry if I have done anything wrong to you. Please

21:10 Emma (time to bring back the crazy ex... Laughing
Quote:
I'm ok. Paul came by today to check on me. It was really nice of him to do but he doesn't want me to travel to Africa alone again. He was really angry about what happened there.
I hope your day was nice.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday
21:38 Cherno
Quote:
Are you ready to give me children even when is one my love

21:40 Cherno
Quote:
Emma am sorry if I have done anything wrong to you. Please

21:43 Cherno
Quote:
That's great to hear. Yeah am okay.

21:45 Cherno
Quote:
Extend my greetings to him.

21:45 Cherno
Quote:
Who is that paul I can't remember him

22:15 Emma
Quote:
He is my ex husband. I won't extend your greetings. He is angry with you for having me waiting in Karang and abandoning me in Basse.

Saturday
8:02 Cherno
Quote:
Hey Emma please let's forget about this OK. Please don't let your ex husband disrespect me OK.

8:07 Cherno
Quote:
Emma are you ready to give me children. Let me know.

8:15 Emma
Quote:
I told you many times I am

9:40 Cherno
Quote:
Thank you for that. Good morning.

10:46 Emma
Quote:
Are you planning to come to England yet? I'm not going to wait around forever.

11:13 Cherno
Quote:
Of course my dear are you too planning to come to Gambia. I can only come to England when I have money.

11:15 Cherno
Quote:
You already know am a poor guy. I don't need to explain anything to you. My love

11:19 Cherno
Quote:
If you can't wait come to Gambia. Our first night together, I promise to give you a pregnancy. if you really love me

11:41 Emma
Quote:
Paul won't allow me to travel yo Africa alone again. I'm not doing it. And your money issue, I took care of it. The money is in Dakar, just pick it up and come to me.
Paul told me yesterday that he wants me back and have kids with me. I want you but you're not here and not making any effort to come here.

11:45 Cherno
Quote:
It give me headache whenever I think still I don't see you love.

11:47 Cherno
Quote:
Go head Emma you knows best what is good for you.

11:49 Cherno
Quote:
I told you several times that am not going to Dakar. If you betrayed me is fine but am not going to dakar.

11:51 Cherno
Quote:
The only thing I will tell you the world is large.

11:54 Cherno
Quote:
Before you travel to safari camp I told you not to go but you refused. Do you know what all what you say is useless.

13:23 Emma
Quote:
All that is useless are your actions and excuses. You know what to do to be with me. I am tired of running after you, I have done that enough. You know where I am if you want to be with me and you know how to get the money to come here.

14:13 Cherno
Quote:
Yeah. There is no waste of time running after your love. Am not tired of running after you Emma I really love you from the bottom of my heart I can't stop loving you. Please don't worry will be together it's just need our corporation.

15:14 Emma
Quote:
I know. I did my part, but for a cooperation you need to do yours and pick up the money. If you don't I will find another man who wants to marry me and is willing to pick up the money. No problem. Now I have had a taste of African men I know that is what I want and if you don't pick up the money to come to me then I will just enable messenger again and find another man. I'm sure there will be someone out there who wants me and is willing to make that small trip to Dakar.

15:48 Cherno
Quote:
Hello Emma I love you so much. If you wanted to marry you shouldn't be traveling to safari camp you should come directly to Banjul international airport. but because you don't trust me you decided to go to simba safari camp I told you to land in the Gambia but you deliberately deny me. Now look you are facing a loss of finger. The world is large. If you want to marry me am in the Gambia an am ready to welcome you with zero harm iam cherno jallow not piere. Thank you but if you don't want to marry me no problem..

16:07 Cherno
Quote:
Come to Gambia. I will received you at our airport with peace and love. Then we can travel to dakar together to pick up the money. An get married be wise.

16:07 Cherno
Quote:
Think about it.

17:16 Cherno
Quote:
A relationship without trust is like having a phone with no service.

17:37 Cherno
Quote:
Some girls be like' I want a man who can protect me" but they have rejected 12 security guards my sister what do you really want, electric fence.

17:38 Cherno
Quote:
Please leane from my wisdom. Love

19:28 Emma
Quote:
We were supposed to get married in the safari camp, but you abandoned me when I needed you most. Again you lied to me and left me alone in Karang. It is your fault that we are not married yet. If you would've helped searching for me in Diabugu I might still have my finger, but you ran away like a coward. You can say what you want, but I am not going to travel to Gambia only for you to betray me again.
Go to Dakar, pick up the money and come to England. We can get married here and start a family here. At least here it's safe. If you don't I'll find another man who does want it. Paul wants a family with me. I can ask him to go to Dakar, but if he does, he will not send you the money. It's only for you if you pick it up.
It's no use for me to have to repeat myself the whole time. I keep telling you. I have done enough. I'm not coming to Gambia and I'm not sending you money. I still want to marry you, but you have to prove that you're worth is and pick up the money to come to me. Show me that you are the trustworthy man you claim to be and find a way to do it on your own.

20:03 Cherno
Quote:
I have had all what you say Emma please just travel to Banjul you will realize what am telling you is true. Please

20:07 Cherno
Quote:
You shouldn't be going to safari camp. Come to Banjul that's were I live. But if you don't want to come is okay

20:07 Emma
Quote:
Do you read at all what I write to you? I will NOT go to Gambia alone. Go to Dakar

20:20 Cherno
Quote:
Okay. Can you please tell mr.mike to bring the money at karang.

20:24 Cherno
Quote:
Please because I can't make it up to Dakar.

20:47 Emma
Quote:
You can ask Mike yourself if he wants to do that.

Sunday
6:35 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Hello mike good morning. If it's okay to bring the money in karang Tuesday.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

6:39 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Okay no problem I will asked him.

7:19 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr Jallow,

While I am happy to send my security men to meet you at the Blaise Diangne airport, I cannot risk any of my team going further afield in case they are quickly needed back the hotel. I have a business to run, and you yourself are not one of my paying guests.

If anyone were to question where my security team is at any given moment, I would already be stretching the truth to say picking someone up at the airport, but it would sound perfectly reasonable simple because we do that sort of thing all the time. Should I reveal that I have sent someone to Karang, this would change the situation significantly as I am sure you will understand.

I have said before, I will not risk my job over this, and while Emma’s stay with us affords her certain considerations such as holding the money until you get here, sending someone from our security team as far as Karang to meet someone who is not even a guest at this hotel is not one of them.

Simply put, it is an unreasonable request for two reasons. Firstly it puts the hotel at risk, and secondly, it puts my job at risk, neither of which I am prepared to do.

Kind regards,

Mike A

8:24 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Good morning love are you still in bed. Wake up! hahaha I promise to forever protect your heart.

8:26 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Love is beautiful I can't stop loving you.

8:31 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
I don't need another lover I already found it in you Emma. .

8:33 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
You are the only one I need in my life. Please come to my home I take you to a country that I called my yard. To my family and friends.

9:02 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Hello Mike. am sorry I can only make it to Dakar if I can have one of your phone number especially your security guard phone number please.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

9:44 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Love do you see Michel massage to me.

10:38 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I told you before that for security reasons all communications need to be in written form for future references. Since you didn't tell me yet when you will be coming to Dakar I don't know yet which security guard will meet you at Blaise Diagne airport. If you tell me when we can expect you, I will make arrangements and I can tell you his name and details.
I hope to have properly informed you.

Kind regards,
Mike A

11:28 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
I don't know yet.

11:40 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Yes I've seen it. I'm sorry to hear that he can't send his guard to Karang. You'll have to make arrangements yourself. And I tell you once again, I will not come to Gambia by myself. Your garden can be heaven for all I care, but I will not travel to Africa alone.

12:02 Cherno
Quote:
Yeah. Please come you are not alone in the flight. Immediately you land in the Gambia you are in my hands Emma iam a well trained security guard with life experience. Even without that you are safe my dear. Be secretive don't informed many people am coming to Gambia I promise you will not be disappointed in my care.

12:04 Cherno
Quote:
Are you still in bed. Wake up! Hahaha what are you going to cook today for lunch. Hahaha.

12:25 Emma
Quote:
I'm not coming to Gambia again. I keep telling you.

12:34 Cherno
Quote:
Okay then. How would i see you because am not going to dakar.

12:35 Cherno
Quote:
I can't go to dakar.

12:35 Cherno
Quote:
Okay then. How would i see you because am not going to dakar.

12:57 Cherno
Quote:
Iam not going to dakar . I can't go to dakar I can't wait for longer now because am tired. Talk useless words.

13:02 Cherno
Quote:
Emma go an fine another man. Since you don't want to come to Gambia.

13:08 Cherno
Quote:
Don't fall in love with pictures on social media because body odour, mouth ,odour and bad character don't show on the Internet.

13:08 Cherno
Quote:
Learn from my wisdom.

13:13 Cherno
Quote:
Think twice Emma

13:20 Emma
Quote:
Ok

13:33 Cherno
Quote:
What do you by mean. ok..

13:34 Cherno
Quote:
What do you mean by okay

13:44 Cherno
Quote:
Okay good bye Emma.

14:12 Cherno
Quote:
You are a liar. If you love someone who doesn't love you. Is like a phone without a network service, what do you do with a phone with no network service.

14:14 Cherno
Quote:
Please leave me alone I have divorce you because you are not ready for business.

14:15 Cherno
Quote:
This life we are living is very short. The only thing I will tell you Emma the good end is god fearing. The world is large.

14:24 Emma
Quote:
What I mean is that you keep telling me to come to Gambia and I keep telling you I won't. I've been there, I won't go back. You need to pick up the money in Dakar and come to me. That's the only way. You can try to sweet-talk all you want but it will not change my mind. I'm staying in England, the money is staying in Dakar until you pick it up.
I will not accept a divorced. If you don't make arrangements to pick up the money I will enable messenger again this evening and I'll find myself a husband that is worthy of my love and wealth. And who says you don't have bad breath?

14:47 Cherno
Quote:
Am not going to dakar. I don't say you have a bad breath No. I mean I need to see you than nonsense talk. If you want enable messenger but am not going to dakar trust me. You were in the Gambia but not in Banjul, bijilo, senegambia my town. But if you enabled messenger I will divorce you immediately trust me.

15:44 Cherno
Quote:
When we have children together I will tell them your mom Emma is very stubborn. Hahaha

15:53 Cherno
Quote:
When we are together I promise to give you a satisfying sex. Until you feel okay.

16:10 Cherno
Quote:
My love were are you right now. At home or were.

16:14 Emma
Quote:
Home and not in the mood for your stupid temper tantrums.

16:19 Cherno
Quote:
Hahaha that's great can you please show me a proof send me a picture.

16:21 Emma
Quote:
Can you please go fuck yourself and stop whining to me all the damn time?

16:27 Cherno
Quote:
Thank you so much

Quote:
Hahaha you are very funny

16:28 Cherno
Quote:
Wake up Emma

16:31 Cherno
Quote:
I can only go to Dakar when you proof to me you are in England.

16:40 Cherno
Quote:
Oh. Am just joking am sorry my dear.

16:42 Cherno
Quote:
Right now am at work soon I will close from work.

16:59 Cherno
Quote:
Let me tell you one thing Emma. You can only feel comfortable when we are together. Anything that can make you happy and you love please try to get it. Than been at home thinking all the time is not good for you trust me. Think about this.

17:00 Cherno
Quote:
Bring be over there. Than thinking about me all the time is very bad for you. Trust me please think about this

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:32 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Good morning my love. I hope you had a good night.

Emma is tired of this moron, so she's not responding for the moment. Looks like that's a good thing, because he's starting to make arrangements with Mike

7:36 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Hello mr Mike if I tell you the day am coming to dakar I like to have the phone number of the security guard who will hand over the money to me. For easy recognition in the public.

8:31 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

As I told you, since I don't know yet which day you will be coming to Dakar, I don't know yet which guard will be available for you that day. If you inform me about your plans I can make the necessary arrangements here

Kind regards,
Mike A.

8:43 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Okay am coming on Thursday. Please give me the phone number of the guard

8:56 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mister Jallow,

Can you please tell me the time that we may be expecting you to arrive at Blaise Diagne airport? As I told you I will need to make arrangements and can tell you on Thursday morning which guard will be meeting you there.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

9:17 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
And I need the pictures of the money and security guard. Please.
Kind regards
Chernojallow

9:19 Cherno
Quote:
In the evening around 18:00 hundreds hours.

Mike will respond later, as he already mentioned, he won't know till Thursday morning which guard will meet Cherno there. A lot of things can happen before then, so I'm not cheering too soon. He's said many times before that he was going somewhere and backing off again.
Does anybody have by any chance a picture or 2 available of a lad that can pose as the security guard? If not I'll just borrow a pic or 2 from another lad's facebook profile. Laughing

10:26 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

I will make arrangements to have an extra security guard available this Thursday. As I already told you, I will only be able to tell you on Thursday which guard will meet you. So if will send me a message when you are on your way I will make sure to give you all the information that you need.

Kind regards,
Mike A

12:04 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Am not sure I can then make it since I didn't have the pictures.

12:05 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
I don't blame you but I blame Emma.

12:33 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Can you please be clear about what you want? I can hire an extra security guard for Thursday afternoon if I know for sure that you will be coming. If you won't come on Thursday I don't have to make these extra expenses. I'd like to know this before I proceed with making the arrangements for you.
I attached a picture of one of our security guards. He is the same one that brought mrs. v to Karang. As I told you, I am not sure if he will be the one meeting you at Blaise Diagne Airport, but this way you will recognize the uniforms our staff is wearing.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

20:46 Cherno to Mike
Quote:
Am not coming to Dakar.

20:54 Mike to Cherno
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for informing me. I will tell my guards that we don't need an extra man on Thursday. It is very considerate of you to let me know this long in advance.

Kind regards,
Mike A.

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like this is going nowhere anymore. I'm going to stop updating this since we just keep going around in the same circles.
Yesterday he pretended to have malaria. I contacted him with another baiting profile of mine and he told her he's perfectly healthy and wants to marry her. Immediately, right of the bat and already asked her to send money on the first day of chatting. Guess he didn't learn anything. Rolling Eyes Unfortunately for him she already caught him with a lie and she's angry.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea that getting the same lesson from enough potential victims may, eventually, teach him something. But I'm not sure what that will be - he's from the Gambia, one of the poorest countries, not just in Africa, but in the world at large. The lads in the Gambia appear to be relatively late comers to the scamming game, merely copy-catting, without any real nous, or knowhow, what their Nigerian and other neighbours are doing.
They have a special kind of desperation about them to get money - over 70% of their population is in dire poverty. It may be that the likes of Cherno will simply redouble their efforts to succeed, learning slowly what absolutely doesn't work.

Edited to clarify
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can try to play this out with my other character, but I don't think he'll fall for the same tricks again and I didn't think of a new scenario yet to play with him. But as long as he's communicating I can keep annoying him with yet another victim.
For now Emma's money will still be in Dakar. If anything, that's a torture in itself, knowing that there's so much money, all he needs to do is pick it up, but he can't Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're still talking in circles, but here's a nice message from Cherno. Emma is still not doing what he wants and he doesn't like it
Quote:
You destroyed my materials all. you waste my time and my money for nothing Emma may God waste your energy, time, and materials for nothing. you even disgrace me. Thank you may God disgrace you in this world and the next.

Quote:
You are just an evil

And today he loves Emma again. My other character told him he's a liar and doesn't want a relationship with him.

limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does look like things are winding down with Cherno but that's a nice update.

"You destroyed my materials all" is a wonderful quote.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps trying to beg Emma to send him money or come to Gambia so they can go to Dakar together. He really exhausted all his resources. If he wouldn't I think he would've been in Dakar long time ago.
That's exactly the reason why I won't pretend to get the money back from Dakar. His lack of resources will make him totally useless for any fun, but he will be so frustrated about all that money that is just out of reach for him. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very good job! clapping

"Learn from my wisdom."... this may be THE QUOTE of this story! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He stopped communicating with Emma completely. Begged her for a divorce, which she refused of course. Deb doesn't want a relationship with a liar, but she's the personal assistant for a recruiter, always looking for candidates for the job vacancies her boss needs to fill. And there comes a new character to this story. Mrs. Rose White (changed the name in case of google)
Why think of something new if you can just do again what's successful with another lad? Let's try if Cherno wants to write a book as well. Laughing
Deb told him to concact Rose, and he did.

Somewhere this night, Cherno:
Quote:
Hello madam.

My name is cherno jallow from the Gambia, west Africa. Iam informed by Deb R. today that she has got a job for me, from a project called the writing project. An she told me to asked you about the job. Thank you

Kind regards
cherno jallow

12:26 Rose to Cherno
Quote:
Dear Mr. Jallow

Thank you for your interest in working with us.
My company is working on a 4 year long research project on Advanced Handwriting Recognition and Graphology systems. Our work is extremely intensive and vitally important for our clients. They have committed over 8 million dollars to our project and we are nearing the final stages.

Deb and I had a brief contact yesterday and she told me she has found a candidate to participate in our project. We are always looking for paid volunteers to help with our project by providing samples of their own handwriting to us. We pay US $100,00 per page of handwriting samples.

We don't ask for a specific education or degree. To do the most thorough research we need participants from every part of the world and all layers of society. To be able to process the data given to us it would be helpful to send me your CV and letter of recommendation from all of your employers. Though, please rest assured, this is only for data processing purposes. We don't have many participants from West Africa yet, so you're participation would be really valuable to us.

Please let me know if you are still interested in participating.

Kind Regards,
Rose White

2:01 Cherno
Quote:
Hello madam.

Iam really glad for you appreciating me to work with your company. I have understand the details you need from me, iam ready to send you my CV and letter very soon.
Of course iam interested to work with your company.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

2:46 Rose
Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for your quick response. We'll be looking forward to receiving the necessary information from you so that we can proceed with our project.

Kind regards,
Rose White

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gonna get greedy - you ready for this ?

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

going to get greedy? I thought he has been all along.

You ready for this?

Quote:
Hello madam.

Okay no problem. I will you send you my CV and my letter today in the evening. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm - not bad - but I still bet he can't put a fruit pastille in his mouth with chewing it .....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick update. He has sent a lot, and I'll post it tomorrow, because it's really late here.
-application letter
-certificate of character
-high school graduate
-identity card
-appointment letter (recommendation I think)
-CV in which he states that he is married!!! f*cking moron is married?!? to who has he been lying? To Emma and Deb or to Rose? I want to find out but Rose isn't supposed to know or doubt his marital state. I think he needs to provide some documents or sign a contract that his wife also needs to sign and he needs to provide a marriage certificate. For some reason I want to know if this scumbag is married or not.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you need an editor/creative assistant for Cherno’s impending masterpiece? I have some β€œcreative writing exercises” in mind for him.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to hear your ideas. I was just thinking of having him write a very long book and in that way wasting a lot of his time.

Yesterday evening, Cherno:
Quote:
Hello madam.

I hope you have received my required documents. iam looking forward for your positive response I will be very glad if you select me to be part of the participants. Thank you

Kind regards
Cherno Jallow

Links instead of pictures, if I had to resize them they would be even more unclear.
CV
High school diploma
Certificate of character
Tin number(for taxes, he's taking this seriously Laughing )
Application letter
He also sent his ID card, which we have shown before, and an appointment letter that he received when he started working at the company he's working for now.

Quote:
Mr. Jallow,

Thank you for the documents that you have sent us. I have been in meetings all afternoon, so I didn't have the time to review them yet. I will look at them tomorrow morning and get back to you with a proper response.

Kind regards,
Rose White

This morning
Quote:
Hello madam.

Thank you so much. I will be awaiting your response. Thank you.

Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Cherno, aka The Writter.
Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic