SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think so. I made some pretty harsh remarks about his mum and he didn't even respond to it. You have no idea how many lads I have heard whining about their mum being dead, dying, having malaria or being worried about something.
Musa's father has been sick at some point but he was too stupid to make a good story out of it and became angry when I started asking questions instead of sending money for some non-existent treatment.

Cherno 15:17
Quote:
Oh. Emma you can't be here without that Please Emma come over I will pick you up without waste of time. Please Emma don't have two mind about it. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

15:18
Quote:
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Emma remember were we started
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Like that helps Rolling Eyes Like Shania Twain said "that don't impress me much"
Emma 15:20
Quote:
No. Only with the pictures

Cherno 15:27
Quote:
Okay let me send you email address of villa manager in the Gambia were I rent for us.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

15:31
Quote:
As a proved please contact him .... email. <gmail address> that's the email address. My dear.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

17:44
Quote:
Please contact him my dear.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 17:52
Quote:
Why would I contact him? There's no need. He can not send me a picture of your ferry ticket or a picture of you in karang tomorrow morning. If you really want you will find a solution. I need proof that you are in karang or I will not come.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in November 11, our Idiot wrote:
I can't be there I told you trust I lost my mum am out of pocket things are hard for me at this time

I told not far I borrow money from those places for my mum burial please understand I will not lie to you my love

So, it's a real miracle... his mum has ressurected. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A while ago when a lad told me he lost a family member I told him to go look in the last place he saw him... that didn't go over well. Laughing

Cherno 16:34
Quote:
Okay Emma no problem you can stay in Dakar because that's what you want. Thank you.

Emma 16:58
Quote:
If that is really what you want. To compromise our wedding because you are to stubborn to make a few pictures, then that is your choice.

ETA 21:02
18:11 Ken M. (not gambian sounding last name), with the subject "4 Villas to Rent, one for sale"
Quote:
Beautiful Colonial Villa,
3 en Suite bedrooms, One Swimming Pool.
Wi Fi, Flat Screen Tv, Comfortable, Leather, Lounge Furniture.

When would you like to view ?
7458122. Ken and Antoinette.

18:16 Emma to Ken
Quote:
Thank you for your email, but I don't believe I have made inquiry about any villa.
I wis you good luck with your sale.

Kimd regards,
Emma V.

18:18 Ken
Quote:
Your Husband,
Cherno Jallow,
Made the enquiry for you !!

Yep, looks really professional Laughing
18:21 Ken
Quote:
Its for long Term Rental, Eventually we will sell !
Kind Regards
Ken and Antoinette

(same writing style, just like Cherno short messages in rapid succession. The lad tried a different approach. Nice try)

Cherno 18:57
Quote:
You're just not serious to be married. But is better you come please mr. Ken have contacted you did you saw his massage.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

18:59
Quote:
I will be very shame when you didn't reply him..
Cherno .

19:15 Emma to Ken
Quote:
Thank you for your clarification. Right now cherno and I have other things to work out. I will get back to you at a later date. I'm sorry for your inconvenience.
Kind regards

Emma V.

No response from Ken anymore
Emma to Cherno 19:16
Quote:
I have replied him, but if you don't come to karang and send that picture, there will be no use for a villa. I told him I'd get back to him at a later moment.

Cherno 19:31
Quote:
Please my honey understand If I could do it. I have done it but please understand my situation. Just come I will pick you up immediately you will meet me there please come don't change your mind.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 19:33
Quote:
I will not change my mind. Don't worry. I will be there if you send me the picture.

Cherno 19:37
Quote:
Please my dear hadn't been I can do it. I have done it I really love you so much. Right now am at work night duties. But tomorrow morning I will be in karang.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 19:39
Quote:
And I will come there after you have sent me that picture

Cherno 19:46
Quote:
Okay is better I stayed then at home cus my phone cannot do it. Thank you
Cherno...

Emma 19:49
Quote:
You can ask someone in Karang to make the picture with his phone and send it to my email. It's very simple. If you really want to, you will find a solution

Cherno 19:54
Quote:
It cannot be.... people in karang are not aware like the way you think my dear did you not trust me. Please come Emma I will be there don't be hard on me. Please come I will be there for you. ...
Cherno jallow

Emma 20:08
Quote:
It looks to me like you don't want to. Are you planning to trick me? What kind of games are you playing with me? I have suffered enough now. I need the reassurance that the picture will bring to feel comfortable enough to come to karang. Don't you even understand that? Don't you love me enough to give me just that little thing I ask? I have never asked to get anything from you. Only your love and understanding

Cherno 20:49
Quote:
I too my love. all I need is your love and understand I can't do what I cannot do.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

21:21
Quote:
I really love you so much please come back.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

21:22
Quote:
I will be very shame when I don't see you tomorrow.

21:44 (with an image attached.. he's seeing the seriousness of the situation and is trying)
Quote:
I love you emma

21:46
Quote:
Did you received a picture know that am testing my phone as I told you before.

Emma 21:47
Quote:
Yes I received it

Cherno 21:49
Quote:
At the ferry they don't issue tickets to people the vehicle you bought to cross the will pay everything for us. Please understand my dear
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

21:52
Quote:
And at karang police station there is nothing written there like..karang police No...please understand is just large place surrounded by little shops called the border.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

21:55
Quote:
Okay I will be karang tomorrow when I reach early in the morning before 08:30 I will send you the picture.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

21:57
Quote:
Will you come tomorrow morning my honey please prepare your arrangements.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 21:58 (attached is the top part of Musa's picture in Karang)
Quote:
The "direction generales des douanes" is at the bus station area, that's what the driver just told me. He has been there before. You should see the sign in the picture I attached. I want you to make a picture with you and that sign both visible.
Love Emma

The moron sent a few empty messages with images attached. He's practicing for tomorrow Laughing
22:02 Emma
Quote:
Yes, I told you I will come. The driver is available at 9:00 tomorrow. If you send me the picture before 8:30 I will come to you tomorrow and we will hold each other at 14:00
Love Emma

Cherno 22:06
Quote:
No. There is nothing like that there please understand

Emma 22:07
Quote:
Yes there is he made this picture this month

Cherno 22:10
Quote:
If you don't trust me is okay my dear.

22:21
Quote:
I know you don't trust me but stay in dakar because that's what you want.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow.

22:28
Quote:
Don't listen to what people say Emma. Come I will be waiting for you there

Emma 22:29
Quote:
This has nothing to do with trust. You will see it tomorrow, I'm sure, or else ask someone for it. I will come to you tom

Cherno 22:32
Quote:
Okay am waiting for you there please just come don't waste your time by waiting for pictures I want you to reach here early as possible.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

22:36
Quote:
Hello Emma please don't forget come with those sexy underwears which you bought for me from Paris.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Looks like scammerboy and his friends have some wicked plans for Emma Shocked
Emma 22:40
Quote:
The chocolate brown ones right? Of course, I have bought them especially for you.
Contact me as soon as you are in Karang. Please make sure you have a Senegalese Sim, so that I can reach you and tell you where I am during my traveling. Don't forget to make the picture for me. There are signs in the bus station with Karang on them, so it should be no problem at all.
I'm really looking forward to seeing you finally tomorrow.
Love Emma

Cherno 22:53
Quote:
That's great to hear I love them so much expecially chocolate brown immediately you are here I want to see you wear them to attract me during our first night together don't worry about the pictures just come you will meet me there I will keep you in contact during traveling so that I will know everything. I really want you to reach early here so that I can touch your body.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 22:55 (attached a picture of a cut-out from a google streetview screenshot)
Quote:
I spoke with the driver. He said that in Karang, if you leave the bus station at the main road N5, you turn right and after 50 meters there is the post office on the right side of the road. You can see it in the picture. You can make your picture in front of that building and wait for me there. It is a place where he can easily stop at the side of the road. He offered to bring us both to Banjul if you want.
Love, Emma

Cherno 23:03
Quote:
Of course I knows there I will wait for you there don't worry just come you will meet there.

23:04
Quote:
You will meet me there my dear. Kind regards
Cherno jallow

I think he's going to Karang tomorrow. I hope he'll make the picture, but I think that might be a struggle to get him to do that. I don't think he's smart enough to pretend that he is there and have Emma go there for nothing. I do believe the loan sharks are breathing down his neck by now and that made him shop in the bargain bin and put his pride aside. Like I said before, if Emma was real I'd seriously fear for her safety tomorrow.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is a true psycho. If Emma would be real the finger would be small problem. But hey one more safari and some other lady might be safe while he is busy.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, we have a winner? It is already 10.20 in Senegal... our moron is here? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He either was there and refused to make the picture for some kind of moronic reason or he was staying in Banjul waiting for Emma to tell him she's on her way to Karang. Either way, he's frustrated and angry, so even though I don't have a confirmed safari, I do have a frustrated moron, which is a good thing in itself.

Cherno 7:37
Quote:
Good morning my dear am already there waiting for you.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

8:02
Quote:
My dear are you coming am waiting for you there.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 8:12
Quote:
Yes of course I will be coming to you. Please send me the picture like we agreed.
Love Emma

Cherno 8:19
Quote:
Let me know are you on your way coming.

Emma 8:21
Quote:
I am waiting for you to send me your picture showing me that you are in Karang

Cherno 8:21
Quote:
Please my dear come don't waste time am waiting for you here understand my situation.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 8:23
Quote:
Understand my situation. I made it very clear yesterday that I will not leave Dakar if you don't send me a picture showing me that you are there in Karang waiting for me.

Cherno 8:27
Quote:
Okay emma don't come stay in dakar. Thank you

Emma 8:29
Quote:
Don't be so stubborn dear, just ask someone to make your picture and send it to me, that's all I ask. it's just a small favor. In basse you have also sent your picture and that is not even a week ago. You're being really difficult. Just give me this one little reassurance before I go.

Ken (the villa guy) 8:33
Quote:
No worries, thanks for the update.

Cherno 8:33
Quote:
I can't do it understand my situation I believe that you didn't trust me.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 8:39
Quote:
I trust you, but I don't trust africa anymore. you have to understand this after what I've been through last week.

Cherno 8:41, forwarded message
Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Nov 20, 2018 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: Villa
To: <ourmoron@*****>
Cc:

Yes. She said.One or two sort out, she may get back to me at a later date !
Ken

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 9:39 PM Cherno Jallow <ourmoron@******> wrote:
Did my wife email you sir.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Cherno 8:43
Quote:
No you didn't trust me if you do why are you doing this to me.
Is okay. I told you come you are safe.

Emma 8:45
Quote:
I am not doing anything to you. I explained very clearly what I need to feel assured, but you don't want to give me even one simple picture. I am waiting here for you till you send it to me. Or you will come to Dakar yourself and we will travel to Banjul together

Emma 8:47
Quote:
Please understand and do this small thing for me. We can be together in a few hours

Cherno 8:49
Quote:
Okay no problem I will come to Dakar. Please send fare in my bank account. Can I give you my bank account information.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

8:53
Quote:
If you send me money I will come there immediately.

Emma 8:54
Quote:
Send me that picture. I will do nothing without that picture that you are in Karang. Are you lying to me?

Cherno 8:58
Quote:
You're just faking me trying to get me out of the peace am in. If you could even leave me I would be very grateful because I suffer much fatigue on your side.

8:59
Quote:
Could you please leave me an stop emailing me. Please Emma

Emma 9:00
Quote:
How can you even accuse me of that after all that I have been through. I want nothing more that no come to you, but I need to be sure you are there before i make that dangerous trip

9:01
Quote:
Please, I beg you, ask someone there to make a picture of you and email it to you. You can then send it to me. Don't leave me like this. Not again

Cherno 9:03
Quote:
Since I met you I couldn't see peace of mind only sadness please leave me alone. May be God will give me another white woman who may love me. Because lots of tourist are here right now. Please leave me Emma evil woman.

9:04
Quote:
Please just leave me an forget about my existence.

Emma 9:05
Quote:
You are lying to me. You are not in Karang. What are you trying to do to me?

Cherno 9:06
Quote:
Please Emma Emma leave me alone you are so evil forget about me delete me from your contacts.

9:07
Quote:
Fuck you bastarn leave me

9:08
Quote:
If you try me again I will kill you. . Trust me

Emma 9:09
Quote:
You have been lying to me all this time. I just came to africa for nothing. I can't believe you did this to me

Cherno 9:11
Quote:
Bastarn liar prostitute woman

9:13
Quote:
Let me ignore you the English man says don't argue with the fool.

9:13
Quote:
Bye

Emma 9:13
Quote:
How can you even say this afyer all I did for you. Just show me that you are in Karang and I will come to you. I forgive you for your mean words. My love, please do this for me. I put on the sexy panties you wanted and I need to spend time with you my love. Pleae ask someone to help you send me a picture

9:48
Quote:
How can I ever trust you if you keep treating me like this?

10:17
Quote:
The driver is still waiting for me. Please don't let me down.

12:20
Quote:
Honey, where are you?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "the English man says... the French man says..."

I've seen met this expression at him... what does it mean? Very Happy

Later edit: Emma can send that picture with Musa, made in Karang ... and claim she got there and that man claimed he was "Cherno's friend, the villa owner."

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been poking him a few times since this morning, but no response. From experience I know that he does read my messages, so I'm going to try again tomorrow, but this time give him an incentive to come to Karang. I think he was waiting in Banjul, which is only a little more that an hour from Karang, untill Emma would be on her way. From Dakar to Karang is at least 4,5 hours.

Quote:
Cherno, do you still love me? Do you still want to be with me? Honey, I am so disappointed, but I really want us to meet. I will have the driver bring me to Karang tomorrow early in the morning and bring me to the bus station. Please tell me that you will be there.
Love Emma

ETA 16:05 We have the fish back on the hook
Emma 15:39
Quote:
Honey. The driver agreed to leave Dakar really early. He said I can arrive in Karang at 8:30 in the morning. Can you please be there is well?
Love Emma

Cherno 15:59
Quote:
Am not in karang right now am at home. If you want to come to me you can come tomorrow. Because today is late
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

16:00
Quote:
Okay

16:02
Quote:
Yes I will be there early too to pick you up.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

16:03
Quote:
I told you that I will be there to pick you up. Don't worry I will be there for you. Early in the morning.

The game is on again... and I didn't even need to show him a picture of the sexy chocolate brown lace underwear. Laughing

ETA 19:30
Emma 16:28
Quote:
Oh, thank you so much dear. I will be there around 8:30, the driver can bring us to Banjul if you want. He will bring me to the bus station. Please wait there for me.
Love Emma

Cherno 16:33
Quote:
Okay no problem my dear. I will do that.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 16:59
Quote:
Please honey, don't let me wait there. I don't want to be alone in a place I don't know. Promise me you'll be there when I arrive.
Love Emma

Cherno 17:16
Quote:
I promise you my dear I will be there for sure trust me. I promise you Emma v. I will be there to pick you up. Immediately without waste of time.

17:17
Quote:
I will be there to pick you up before 08:30 in the morning my honey.

17:32
Quote:
Please Emma trust me I say I will pick you up for sure I mean it. Just keep calm am always with you.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

18:48
Quote:
My dear don't make me sit there an wait while you are not coming. You too be true to me if you are coming. Please let agreed now because I don't need misunderstanding tomorrow.
Kind regards
Cherno

Emma 19:24
Quote:
Honey, I promise you that I will come to Karang. The driver agreed to leave Dakar very early and we'll be there around 8:30. Don't worry. I will be there. I just hope that you won't let me come for nothing.
Love, Emma

Cherno 19:29
Quote:
No. won't let you come for nothing My dear. I will be there before 08:30 thank you
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 19:30
Quote:
Then please wait for me there, I will contact you when I'm close to Karang.
Love, Emma

Cherno 19:37
Quote:
Okay thank you.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari day... I hope
Emma 6:26
Quote:
I am on my way to karang for a while now. The driver told me it will be another 2 hours till I get there. Where are you now?
Love Emma

Cherno 6:48
Quote:
Am almost at at karang we just cross the ferry right now. Before 07:30 I will be in karang my dear.
Kind regards.

Emma 7:03
Quote:
Oh, you're there really early. Please wait there for me. We have no delays so we should be there an hour after you arrive. I'm going to try to get some sleep, so I'll be well rested when we meet.
Love,
Emma.

Cherno 7:25
Quote:
Okay thank you

Emma 8:04
Quote:
The driver said it will be a little over half an hour to Karang. Are you there yet?
Love Emma

Cherno 8:06
Quote:
Yes
am there my dear

Emma 8:11
Quote:
Honey, I can't wait till we finally meet. I've been dreaming about this.

Cherno 8:13
Quote:
That's great can you please send me your picture in the vehicle.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

Emma 8:23 (picture of Emma in a car attached, had to paint the drivers arm a bit darker, fortunately he already had black hair Laughing )
Quote:
Of course honey, send me a picture of you at the bus station as well please.
Love Emma

Cherno 8:31
Quote:
Is beautiful please my dear still is the same problem with my phone it cannot take or send pictures. But iam waiting for you here as I told you. Trust me.
Kind regards
Cherno jallow

8:32
Quote:
I hope you have brought my iPhone.

Emma 8:34
Quote:
Of course I have. We're almost there now.

Cherno 8:39
Quote:
Okay am waiting for you thank you

Emma 8:48
Quote:
Honey, I'm at the bus station now, but I don't see you. Where are you?

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Englishman says that if you see the picture with your beloved woman, then all your debts will be paid until the last cent!
And also the loan-sharks will be very happy! Including the old and sick "mum" who died, was buried and then returned miraculously to life!

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Laughing
My suspicion has been confirmed. He was waiting to go till he knew for sure Emma would be there

Cherno 8:56
Quote:
Hello emma am on my way am in ferry please wait for me

8:57
Quote:
Please wait don't go anywhere please

Emma 8:57
Quote:
You said you were already in Karang. What is going on? Have you been lying to me? I want you to send me a picture of yourself right now, showing me where you are

Cherno 8:58
Quote:
Just take your time please am coming Emma please please

8:59
Quote:
Nothing is going on just wait

Emma 9:00
Quote:
Show me a picture of where you are right now

Cherno 9:05 he sent the picture of himself in the bus to dakar
9:06
Quote:
Am in the ferry please wait for me Emma

Quote:
Don't worry am coming.

Emma 9:08
Quote:
NO NO NO YOU ARE LYING. You have sent me the picture from the bus to Dakar. It's the exact same picture. Make a new one for me right now

Cherno 9:09
Quote:
Okay wait a minute

9:10
Quote:
I will send you right now just wait don't go anywhere please

So he can make pictures Laughing

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! What a moron! Laughing Laughing Laughing

He's very precautious now, but all of this will be against him. Twisted Evil
Emma will be kidnapped by the man who's dressed in red (remember Musa's picture, in front of Karang customs office). Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://i.imgur.com/HfOm5HR.jpg

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno 9:12
Emma 9:14
Quote:
Show me the picture of your ticket. This can be made on any bus

Cherno 9:14
Quote:
Very soon I will reach just wait for me don't go anywhere

Emma 9:17
Quote:
I want to know exactly where you are right now. Make a picture of a sign at the road

Cherno 9:25
Quote:
Am now on way to karang very soon I will reach don't go anywhere please

Emma 9:30 With attached the picture of the karang post office
Quote:
I am very angry that you lied to me. You promised me that you would be waiting for me, that you wouldn't leave me alone and now I am waiting on my own in a strange place where I know nobody. You even told me this morning that you were already in Karang. You betrayed my trust. I have found a safe place to wait. I will only come to you when you send me a picture of yourself at the post office in Karang. Leave the bus station on the N5 Road, go right and walk for 50 meters and you will find it on the right. I will be close by waiting.

I want to lure him away from the bus station first, then Emma will see that driver (the picture is made at the bus station, so Cherno can not be in sight). telling her to come with him, he'll bring her to her beloved. Of course she'll get in the car. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats for your new succesfully Safari!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno 10:00
Quote:
Am already there were are you

Emma 10:02
Quote:
Make a picture in front of the post office. I will not come outside of the place where I am now before you have proven to me that you are really in Karang as you are saying this time.

Cherno 10:03
Quote:
Please come emma am there please please please

Quote:
Oh.emma please don't do this to me

Quote:
Please come to me

Emma 10:04
Quote:
I am not doing anything to you. You have betrayed me and lied to me. You have me waiting here for a long time now in a place where I know nobody. You promised me not to do that to me.
PICTURE NOW!

Cherno 10:07
Quote:
Please come I borrow someone money

10:10
Quote:
Please don't make me confused

10:16
Quote:
Were are you come out please

Emma 10:18
Quote:
I told you I want proof that you are at the post office. Make a picture and send it to me. The driver has already left an hour ago and I am all alone here, I'm scared. I need to know you are here before I go out on the streets again.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Emma is very angry because Cherno lied to her.
- She does not think he's really there, so he's back in Dakar.
- Cherno has "one last chance": to come Friday to Dakar.

10.32 - Mr. Pierre (campus manager) wrote to Cherno:
Quote:
Cherno, you're really a liar homosexual thief. Fuck you!
Miss Emma is terrified and scared because you lied to her to come to Karang and then let her wait there, alone, in the border area?
Are you stupid, or did your syphilis eat your brain?
I already sent a driver to take her from Karang area and go back to her hotel in Dakar.
Stupid idiot, leave this woman alone, otherwise I will look for you, I will find you and I will cut your small and flapping penis with my knife.

Pierre

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:33
clapping clapping clapping clapping jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Cherno
Quote:
Do you see the picture

Emma 10:39 (attached the picture of Musa at the bus station in Karang)
Quote:
You betrayed me. I hate you for what you did to me. Pierre's Driver picked me up 10 minutes ago and is bringing me back to the hotel.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Too late for him... Emma's already in the Pierre's driver car, on her way back to Dakar. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno 11:00 Ever so polite, I think he took some time to pull out his hair first.
Quote:
Okay thanks

With the loan sharks waiting for him at home, he might not be very happy now. In the picture on the bus it looks like he had an injury next to his mouth recently, maybe the loan sharks beat him up after his return from basse.
Emma 11:03
Quote:
You have yourself to thank Cherno. You are the one that lied to me. You promised me yesterday that you would be in Karang waiting for me, that I won't be alone. This morning you told me you were already there, yet you only left Banjul after I arrived in Karang and I had to wait there all by myself in a strange country, where I know nobody. You are to blame. If you want to meet me, I am in Dakar till Saturday morning, then I will go back to England. Please meet me there.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12.45 - Emma, to Pierre (our idiot Cherno's in CC):
Quote:
Pierre
Thank you so much for sending your driver Baboucar after me this morning. Like you predicted, Cherno didn't show up and had me waiting there for hours alone.
He even tried to trick me by sending a picture of him on some bus. I don't understand why, but I'm happy that you were there for me. I should have listened to you.
I'm on my way back. Baboucar says it's a little over 2 hours till we will arrive back in Dakar, please ask the hotel staff to prepare a warm bath by the time I arrive.
I'm exhausted from today's events.
Emma

Pierre, to both of them:
Quote:
Dear my Emma,

I tried to warn you several time about this little idiot, but it seems you are in love and you can not see the truth.
This child (because he can not be called a man) is an arrogant fool who does not know what to do with a woman.
Believe me Emma, if this idiot gets into the door of your apartment in the hotel, he will not know how to give you pleasure.
Most of them are homosexual and offer sexual services for a fee. I think he is the same, a little homosexual who hopes to fool you and steal your money.

I'm waiting for you here, with the bath prepared and the dinner arranged for 20.00. I booked the red salon, where we was the last time.
Please, Emma, I beg you to give up your idea of meeting this idiot. You do not need him!
Pierre

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little good cop / bad cop again.

13:16 Emma to Pierre and Cherno
Quote:
Pierre,
Thank you so much for your kind invitation for dinner. Do you really think it's as bad as you say now? I don't know why he broke his promise, but I'm sure he still wants to marry me. I know I do. I am waiting for him in Dakar till Saturday morning. Then I will have to leave and go back home.
I'll see you in a few hours.
Emma.

13:20 Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Cherno where are you now? Why didn't you come to Karang like you promised? Why did you lie to me? I'm heartbroken. I was so scared.
Love, Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pierre, to Emma:
Quote:
Emma,

You made a romantic fixation for this idiot, and that's what makes your rationality darker.
But I will accept any decision of yours, because it is normal and natural to want to put all things together.

Honestly, I think Cherno, this ridiculous monkey, is afraid of women getting closer, so he arranges things in such a way that "misses" meetings with you.
I will go back to Diabugu on Thursday afternoon. Please keep me informed of the evolution of the events.
I am very curious to know if this little homosexual had the courage to come and meet you on Friday, on your last African day.
Pierre

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma to Piere and Cherno 14:01
Quote:
Pierre,
You don't know Cherno the way I do, so I thing you have based your opinion on a series of unfortunate events. I'm sure Cherno will have a perfetcly sane explanation for what happened.
As you know I still have money and gifts for him, and he needs that to support his family. I wanted to give it to him today, but he wasn't there. I want to wait for him and give him the chance to pick it up here before I have to go back to England. Maybe it's not possible anymore to get married this week, but if he has the money, he can help his family and arrange for a visa to come to England in a short time.
I am angry and disappointed that he was not in Karang this morning, but I am willing to forgive him and listen to his explanations. Everybody needs a new chance right?
Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pierre, to Emma:
Quote:
Emma, yes I agree.
You can make an ultimate attempt to meet him, but please do not go anywhere for the moment.
If this little gay wants to meet you, for sure he will be able to come to you in your hotel room.
It is safer for you not to travel outside the city. Believe me, I know very well this people!

Pierre

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma to Cherno 14:!5
Quote:
Honey, please tell me where you are, what happened today? I don't understand, and I want to understand. I'm waiting for you.
Love, Emma

14:19 Emma to Pierre and Cherno
Quote:
Pierre, of course you are right. I felt very unsafe today and I learned my lesson. For my remaining time in Africa I will stay in the luxurious confines of the hotel. I have everything I can wish for there and Cherno can meet me here.
Baboucar says it's a little more than half an hour till we will be back in the hotel. Please tell the hotel staff to prepare a room for him and make sure he gets something to eat as well. I will pay for it of course. He is such a great help today and I want to properly thank him what he did.
Emma

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic