SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cherno's Safari #8

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ohohohoho!! that is not a very happy expression on his face outside the police station.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.50 - One hour later, Cherno still waiting my driver (Mr. Babucar):
Quote:
Hello bobocarr before you cross ferry please tell me

Very soon he will receive a very bad news. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the best kind of news for a lad! Congratulations and great work!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15:05
Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Hello Emma am still waiting at the police station

Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I know my dear. The driver said it would take him 2 hours to get there, because of the bad roads. So it will be another 45 minutes before he is there. Please wait for him honey. We should've been together by now, but I need to have a bit more patience as well.
Love, Emma
'
Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Okay am waiting for him thank you

Emma to Cherno
Quote:
Thank you love. I'm tingling with excitement. After the celebration we will have a long night full of passion together. I can't wait.
Love Emma

Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Of course my love very soon.

15:24 Pierre to Cherno and Emma
Quote:
Mister Jallow, the news is not good at all, because my driver Babucar was overturned his truck in a ditch, trying to avoid a flock of goats that suddenly came out of the bushes.
Now
I contacted another driver of the company, for to send him back to you
at Basse. He'll probably get there in an hour, maybe an hour and half.
So, stay there and wait for the driver.
It
is called Homadi and it has a small and pretty old car, white color, I
think it's a Subaru or Mitsubishi. Mr. Homadi knows where it is going
and knows very well the city of Basse.
I sent him your picture so he can identify you correctly. So, it will not be a problem to get to you.
I'm sorry for all these unpleasant events that delay your meeting with Emma, but I promise we'll do it all so you're not disappointed.
All the champagne that will be drinking this night will be "on the house"!In
just a few hours you will have a big surprise, because Emma has
prepared something special here. But, I can not tell you anything. Not
yet!

See you soon,

Pierre

15:30 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Emma do you had what mr. Pierre said

Emma to Cherno
Quote:
I just heard. It is such a disappointment. It will be even longer before we meet. Please wait for the new driver in Basse. I really want to see you this evening. If you are hungry, go to a restaurant and order anything you want, I will pay you back whatever you spend on food and drinks.
Love Emma

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on yet another safari!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, patience of a saint. clapping

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno:
Quote:
Were is that driver coming from Emma.

Emma:
Quote:
From the safari camp of course

Cherno:
Quote:
Okay no problem

Quote:
Am waiting for him

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, the goats strike again!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Always those stupid goats..... Rolling Eyes How will Emma ever get her man? Rolling Eyes

16:39 Cherno to Emma
Quote:
Am still waiting for him my love am crying I can't stop crying

Quote:
Am crying in heart emma

Emma
Quote:
Honey, it is a two hour drive, so we will have to be patient. The other driver has to drive all the way from the camp to Basse. Please wait for him honey, have something to eat at a restaurant, make yourself comfortable for a while. I am waiting here for you.
Love Emma

Cherno:
Quote:
Okay my dear am waiting for him.

Emma:

Quote:
Honey thank you so much. I'm feeling more restless every minute I have to wait for you.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.00 - Pierre to Cherno... the 2nd "sad" message of the day. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Mister Jallow, I'm so sorry.
My second driver Homadi was not able to drive his car this evening because he was too drunk. I can not reproach him nothing, because he was on his day off.
Please accommodate somewhere in town until tomorrow morning at 10.00 when Mr. Homadi will be indeed at the meeting place near the police station.
Of course, it's my duty to take care of this issue, so I'll pay for your extra accommodation and meals in Basse.

My personal recommendations:
1) Traditions Agasimon - phone 5668760 or 7788558
With a cafe and boutique, this is probably the best place to stay in the Basse town. It is a converted colonial warehouse on the side of the river.
2) Jem Hotel - phone 7711911 or 5668356
Situated on the outskirts of Velingara, this hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.
3) Fulladu Camp - phone 9906791 or 5668743
The accommodation is located on the riverside facing the town, 100m from the ferry jetty, in spacious grounds.
Have a nice evening!
Pierre

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma's message quickly after that
Quote:
Oh no, honey, I just heard from Pierre that his other driver is unavailable today. Now it will take another day longer for us to meet. Please do as he said and find a hotel in Basse. Pierre said his driver will be able to pick you up tomorrow and he will pay for the costs of the accommodation and everything. Honey, I beg you, please stay and wait till tomorrow. I am crying because we have to wait another day now
Love Emma

Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the Safari Camp concept. I would suggest that in unfortunate cases like this Safari camp should provide helicopter fares. Of course it is getting dark so lads should signal landing zone by flares, fire etc
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Hello Emma am still waiting at the police station"

Might as well book himself now - it's going to be a loooong night ....

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno, to Pierre:
Quote:
Okay Mr . Pierre I will wait for you until tomorrow no problem have a good night thank you have a blessed night

and
Quote:
Don't worry for my accommodation I will stay at our home in basse kabakama I will be there tomorrow at the meeting place.

===

Cherno, to Emma:
Quote:
kay tell him I will wait for him until tomorrow I will not go home until I see you Emma my wife please keep your self for me don't have fun with anybody or sex have good night

and
Quote:
Am having a sin because we have been together by now but please forgive me I will satisfy you when we meet completely tomorrow.

Emma:
Quote:
Honey, of course I will wait for you. You are so close now, I will not give myself to any other man but you Cherno. I love you so much.
What sin are you having? You too, please save yourself for me. I am convinced it will be so good when we are together finally. The anticipation makes the actual intimacy so much better when you're finally here. I will stay in the camp again tomorrow, so I will be at the reception area when you arrive.
Love Emma

and
Quote:
Honey, Pierre asked to send him receipts of any costs you have for food, drinks, hotel, anything, so he will pay you back tomorrow. But he needs pictures of the receipts to process it in the administration so that he will have the money available tomorrow.
Love Emma

Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He took it surprisingly smooth.. I am actually bit disappointed was looking total apocalypse:) have to wait till tomorrow
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cherno
21:26
Quote:
Please my honey tell mr. Pierre not to worry about my accommodation am already in my home in basse everything is available. Thank you

Quote:
Honey! I will save myself for you alone my dear don't worry that you are the only one I need to be the mother of children.

Quote:
Of course my love I will save myself for you alone but not anybody else I love you so much I need you to bear children for me.

Quote:
Honey. Please tell mr. Pierre am still going to wait him at the police station tomorrow Thursday morning.

See... he has a home there. I don't think it's his, but his family's, this is why staying overnight isn't that big of an issue.

ETA
Cherno
Quote:
Of course my love to have sex you Emma must be there, I really love you so much. you are the woman who can satisfy me cherno in all forms of life I don't want to lose you. Am always thinking about you.

22:!5 Emma
Quote:
Honey, I didn't know you had a home in Basse. Who lives there? Your family? I am happy that you have a nice place to stay.
I heard from Pierre that you are coming alone. What happened to your friends? My girlfriends Mabel And Dave were looking forward to meeting with them and enjoying some intimate moments as well.
I have left a note for Pierre saying you will be i basse tomorrow like you agreed with him. Goodnight my dear. I will look forward to tomorrow.
Love Emma

Tomorrow will be another fun day for our moron. Emma just introduced the names of her friends, because one of them will be playing a more active part tomorrow. We'll see how he likes it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Cherno, to Pierre... as usual, this moron did not respect the details already set. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning mr. Pierre how are you am at the meeting place right now basse police station.

Pierre:
Quote:
Hello and good morning mister Jallow.
I'm going to tell Homadi to go to you, but the appointment was scheduled for 10:00, right?
Miss Emma will be very happy to meet you. Last night all the three girls drank and talked until late.
I have not seen them yet at breakfast. I think they still sleep.

Pierre

Cherno:
Quote:
Okay no problem really that's amazing. I hope they are okay now.

Well, I'm afraid there will be some problems Laughing ... but let's not anticipate anything! Twisted Evil
===

Ten minutes later...
Quote:
I will immediately send someone to them to wake them up.
Pierre

08.44 - Cherno, to Pierre:
Quote:
Okay no problem mr . Pierre I will wait for them at the police station around 10:00 , o clock

and
Quote:
Oh. That's great please extend my greetings to them am asking if they are okay.

===

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing the Lad's expression as he was outside the police station made me think of this - the opening image of Melancholia.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BAD NEWS!

09.36 - Pierre discovered the three girls disappeared from the campus... no one knows about them! Laughing
Quote:
Mister Jallow, your wife and her two girlfriends are NOT in rooms! Repeat, all the girls are gone!
The guards of the resort did not see anything last night. I sent people to look for them outside the campus.
Do you have any messages from Emma? Did she tell you anything?

I'll keep you up to date with all the news.
Pierre

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

09.51 - Our moron seems do not understand nothing.
Quote:
Okay thank you so much

Pierre:
Quote:
Mister Jallow,
The guards found one of the girls (Mabel) outside the outer fence of the complex. She is disoriented and amnesic and she does not remember anything last night. I think they were drugged and kidnapped.
We organized a "search and recovery" action group at our headquarters in Diabugu, near the Mosque (where our cars leave campus).

All of our people are going there now and we will be divided into teams of 2-3 people with one car, to search across the surrounding area.
Please come in there as soon as you can. You are the only one who knows Emma and who can provide support and advice.

Pierre

10.13 - Mabel wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Cherno, I'm Mabel. I'm worried sick. Emma and Dava are missing. I don't know what happened but I feel like I've been hit an the head pretty hard.
Please help the rescue team to search for them. You have to come to Diabugu. I'm too dizzy now to stand. All Emma has is you.
Mabel

10.19 - This moron immediately abandoned the woman of his life. Laughing
Quote:
Am already in the bus going home mr. Pierre I advise before but she refused.

Pierre
Quote:
Mister Jallow, I do not understand! Are you saying that you abandoned Emma and did you prefer to go home?
What kind of husband do you think you are, if you disappear at the first difficult moment?
Our teams are ready for action and we'll start searching for the two girls.
Please come back and help us to find Emma and Dava.
Pierre

Mabel:
Quote:
Cherno, come back now. You are the only one that can help find Emma

Cherno... this idiot is incredible. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
If you find Emma please meet me in Banjul, the beautiful place on earth.

Mabel, again... all the Emma's money was hidden somewhere in the park.
Quote:
Emma has hidden the money and gifts somewhere. She is the only one to know where. You have to help us find her. I can't give you money for another travel. I don't know where it is. Please help us

===

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What an asshat, what an idiot, what a jerk! Or, is he simply incapable of understanding what he's been told? In the case of a real-life Emma, should she be successfully found, the likelihood of her being prepared to go to Banjul to marry this toe-rag now would surely be absolutely zero?

I cannot believe this cretin! I hope he gets eaten by a lion on his way home!

Edited to add.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.30 - Well, is official Laughing ... Emma was kidnapped and tortured... attached is a very explicative photo. Laughing
Quote:
Mister Jallow,
I just received this strange message that seems to be about Emm (that diamond ring is easy to recognize). Do you know this ring?
Did you offer Emma for your engagement? Ohh, Jesus Christ and Mary the Virgin, I hope everything to be just a bad joke.
---
MUGUN DO U KNOW DIS RING ?
WE WANNA 1 MILION TU NO KIL WHAITE WOMEEN

---
The Embassy has confirmed now that in this area was seen a very dangerous terrorist's gang and that there is a high risk of kidnapping and robbery.
It is a true reality there? You know something about it? I need all of your local relationship and your knowledge to be able to negotiate with the terrorists, if it will be necessary.
I do not trust the local police officers. Of course we will pay the money that they want, but I need a local person who can be involved also with the brain, not just financially.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
Pierre

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think what I am struggling with is that this unspeakable lad doesn't know it's not real. He's not even paid lip service to any kind of concern.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.44 - My african oga Umoukelani wrote directly to our idiot... attached is the same "special photo". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
MUGUN WE HAV UR WOMEEN

AM WANT MONY TO RELES THEM

UNA MILION DOLLA

NEXT TIME AM CUT 2 FINGRS

LUV

UMUKELANI

The moron, to Pierre:
Quote:
Am sad I can't stop crying

Mabel to Cherno:
Quote:
Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, they cut off her finger. Come back and help

Pierre:
Quote:
Mister Jallow, you know someone named Umokelani? Who is this bandit?
I beg you to come back here and help me in this mess.
I'm sure Emma will appreciate everything.
We have already spoken with the embassy and will pay the money for the redemption.
Something awful! They have already cut a finger from her hand! Jesus!
Pierre

===

This Cherno is a REAL piece of SHIT!!!

He answered to my fake terrorist last message... Jesus, what a fucking moron he is!
Quote:
No problem

and
Quote:
I don't blame you but I blame Emma

Umoukelani:
Quote:
WHAITE WOMAN SAID BROUGHT 50000DOLLA FO YOU BUT AM NO FIND MONY

WHEERE ARE MONY ? AT U? YU AARE IN BANJUL BUS NOW ?

WE ARE BEHIND YO TO GET YU OUT OF BUS AN COTROL YU

WE HAV YUR PICTUR FO THE WOMAN PHON AN WE KON HOW YU LOOK

YU ARE DEAD UNA WHO STILL WALKIN

AM WILL TAKE UR UGLY HEAD FO MA ALTAR

===

11.20 - Cherno, to Pierre:
Quote:
Am already in Banjul

Quote:
Please tell Emma to meet me in Banjul

Pierre:
Quote:
You are a liar and a useless idiot that does not deserve the love and affection of that wonderful woman!
I'm going to tell her that you ran like a chicken and you refused to attend her release!

Cherno:
Quote:
Okay no problem

Cherno, to Umoukelani:
Quote:
Okay no problem

Mabel, to our moron:
Quote:
What kind of lowlife fucking moron are you? Abandoning your woman like this. How dare you. Eat shit man.. eat shit for the rest of your life

===

11.55 - Umoukelani sent our moron some of the old pictures (from Dakar trip) and his ID copies.
Quote:
MUGUN WE HAV YUR DATAS AN PHOTO AN WE KNOU HOW TO FIND YU
JUMANJEE WANNA MAKE YU HIZ WIFE BIFORE KILL YU
WE WILL TAKE OUR MONY FROM YU BISUR LITTEL HOMOSEXUALIST

===

- Mabel to our little piece of shit:
Quote:
You don't even respond anymore.
Don't you care at all for Emma?
Are you some retarded monkey or what?
Your mother will be ashamed of you.
Fucking pighead

- I think Cherno is in a state of denial now... he probably is looking nonstop on the bus window to see if Umukelani's men come after him. Laughing
- Umoukelani sent pictures of him and copies of his ID, and I told him "we know how to find you, at your home".
- He waited two days in Basse, and even if he had a place to sleep, we still managed to stress him badly. Twisted Evil
- Now, he returns home with his empty hands and with Umukelani's bandits in his footsteps... a WIN-WIN situation, if you ask me. Laughing

All this, along with the loan-sharks, creates an idyllic picture! Our moron is fucked! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline, thank you for giving me the opportunity to have fun with this idiot!
As usual, it was a pleasure to work with you! clapping
=== === === ===

13.09 - Pierre, to Cherno:
Quote:
Mister Jallow,
The Embassy has confirmed that it will make the payment of the money demanded by the terrorists.
Emma will be released tomorrow morning, along with other girl Dava.
I hope they have not suffered anything else (rape or other torture).
I promise you that I will tell her what inhuman and miserable behavior you had today, when I asked for your help and support for finding the girls.
Under her bed I found a suitcase with some money and some wrapped gifts. From my point of view, you're an cowardly, idiotic and fearful boy.

Mabel is crying nonstop and says she can not believe that you abandoned Emma and ran away. Emma talked about you all the night before, and she was in love with you.
Well, I hope to be able to prove to Emma you're just a poor greedy idiot boy.

Pierre
===

- Mabel, to our little moron:
Quote:
You still have nothing to say? I can't understand what Emma sees in an asswipe like you. I hope those bastards that kidnapped my friends will come after you and hunt you down. Emma deserves much better than you. You are no man, you're a pussy. Do you have a secret boyfriend at home. You are nothing more than a gaysexual parasite. I will make sure I will tell Emma tomorrow what a coward you are.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks again birlic for a very funny day with our moron.
Emma received some messages this morning, but she was already kidnapped. I was having some technical difficulties, so I couldn't forward them to Birlic to post.

9:34
Quote:
It is almost to 10:00 now I didn't see the driver Emma hadn't been you landed in Banjul everything would been okay by now but you refused. Look at now I spoiled all my money traveling for nothing

9:36
Quote:
I told you several times come over but you refused you keep on listening to people words until now we cannot be together. Thank you

9:41
Quote:
But am still at the police station waiting for the drive

As Mabel I had no problem at all cursing at the moron. It amazes me that he abandons the woman he claims to love so easily. On the other hand, if this would've been Musa he would've left Basse before sundown on tuesday, so it's a success either way.

Tomorrow Pierre will escort the girls to Dakar, where they will wait in a hotel until they can fly back to England. Emma will give him one more chance to marry her, but he has to pick her up in Dakar, with flowers.
I don't think he'll go again, but it's nice to try anyway and leave him nicely frustrated, wondering for the rest of his miserable life what happened to him.

This quote from Pierre ruled Cherno out from the offset. Maybe he realized that himself as well Laughing
Quote:
I need a local person who can be involved also with the brain

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20.30 - Pierre wrote to our little shit... the 2 girls was released. Everything is ok.
Quote:
We finally managed to release the two girls (Emma and Davina) from the kidnappers' hands. The Embassy paid the required amount.
The police are following the bandits, but I doubt they will be able to catch them.
There is some unconfirmed information that some of the bandits are on their way to Banjul.
The two women are healthy. Emma has one amputated finger, but that's all that happened to them.
They have not been raped! Now, the doctor gave one somnifer and they rest.
Tomorrow I will tell them everything about you and your shameful behavior!

Have a good night, cowardly chicken!
Pierre
Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic