SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when a lad makes it easy for Mr Harold to be confused.
Quote:
The woman is here now and she said that you can send it by Money gamer or westan union i will be waiting ones you send it today she will get
it for me use the info she give me and send it thank you.
Confused

ETA:

Just in, must be the smell of that £3,000 for the weekend Laughing Usually my Ladette is slow to reply and then not until about midnight UK time.
Quote:
Send the money by (WU OR MONEY GRAM) she will get it not account
it is Money Gram okay she is waiting to get the money today she is
here now to get the money.

She say that you have to send it to (WU OR MONEY GRAM) not account pls
i will happy to see your mail thank you.

EETA:

Bloody hell! she ain't even giving me time to reply.
Quote:

Pls she is here now with me and i told her that your sending the money
today so pls use the info and send the trut (WU OR MONEY GRAM) she
said that is a fast way to get the money so pls i hope to see the
money today so that i can eat good and water am happy thank.

EEETA:
Mr Harold replies.
Quote:
I want to get the money to you today, truly I do, but you did not say which of the two women I should be sending the money to. Also, what do you mean by send it trut WU OR MONEY GRAM? I do not understand what you mean. Where will I buy one of these MONEY GRAM things from? is it like a cheque or postal order? Can I get one from the Post Office in the village do you think? Get back to me as soon as you can or I won't have time to get to the Post Office and buy one before they shut for the day. Stay safe my love.

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two hours later and no reply from Miss Ladette so Mr Harold gives her a poke (not in the sexual sense you understand Wink)
Quote:
What is taking you so long to get back to me? the Post Office will be closed now and as I told you I have a fishing trip booked for the weekend so I won't now be able to send the money until Monday. I hope this news won't upset you to much but you really only have yourself to blame for not getting back to me in time. Perhaps you may feel I am being to harsh with you but I don't see why I should be the one doing all the worrying and work in our relationship when it is you that is stuck in the refugee camp and not me. Now, if you are not going to treat me with the respect I think I deserve then I think we should call an end to this whole thing. Let me know what you want to do by 06:00 tomorrow before I leave on my fishing trip.

01:01 this morning UK time. I would have thought Miss Ladette would have be tucked up in bed at the South African refugee camp at that time of the morning.
Quote:
Thank you for your mail father, i must say that the woman is just
coming now so i am sending you this mail and pls i will like to be
sure that she will get the money today she is not happy whene i told
her to wait and she waited and did not get the money and she have to
go far far from her so pls use the info i will send you and go to the
bank and send the money by MONEY GRAM i do send money when am with my
family to my brother when we are in school so go to the bank ask some
one that is working in the bank that you want to send money by MONEY
GRAM and your sending it to your kid that all you need to do tomorrow
and use this info i send you now this woman's name i will be waiting
for your mail ones you send it send me the info you use like your name
and mtcn number thank you.

THIS IS THE INFO YOU WILL USE AND SEND THE MONEY.

Name: K#####LE M######E .(The Woman)
Address: 208 Main street , Claim and coch,
Johannesburg,
(?)
SOUTH AFRICA.
question: #####
Answer: ####
Amount:3000
MTCN:number and your info you use to send the money.Purpose of payment services

waiting for your mail she will be here by 1:30

I would really love to believe that Miss Ladette had some "woman" hanging about to collect the money who is getting angry with "her" but I know that's to much to hope for. Sad

ETA:
Mr Harolds replies.
Quote:
How are you this morning my dear? I'm sorry but I have not got to long to spend writing this email as Gummidge and Young Tom will be here in the taxi soon and we will have to get our skates on if we are to catch the tide. Anyway, I have read through your email and I really do not see how the woman being unhappy is my fault, I did explain that if you did not get back to me in a timely fashion I would not be able to send the £3,000 until Monday. However, that said, what I will do is add an extra £500 to the £3,000 and you can give that to the woman for the inconvenience you have caused her. Sorry my love, I have to sign off now, the taxi has just arrived. I'll be back Monday, stay safe.

Kisses

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:00 am; edited 3 times in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like Miss Ladette is still after the money and looks like the woman won't say no to the extra £500 either.

Sunday afternoon, 13:45 UK time.
Quote:
I have being waiting to send you mail but she did not come so i have
to wait but she is back today and i saw your mail pls Harold do not
share this with anybody and will like you to be a good father to me
ones come i will like to go back to school it will help me in my life.

Now i am hoping in you Harold pls go to the bank and send the money and
send me the info you use to send the money she said like your full
name you use, address and mtcn number so that she will get the money
you said your giving 500 and now it will be $3500
i will be waiting for your mail ones your back and she said that if
you can send it on time befoul she will be here by 10:30 South Africa
so that she will get the money and do not forget to use the info i
send you and send the money thank you for helping me pls be sure of
what you are doing with me i have give you all my trust and hope (I really hope so) pls i
what to get way from here.

Mr Harold only got back early this morning but found time to send Miss Ladette a quick email.

Monday 05:45 UK time
Quote:
How are you today my sweet? I hope you had a nice weekend or as nice as one can have stuck in a South African refugee camp. I have just got back from my fishing trip and I'm pleased to tell you Gummidge, Young Tom and I had a wonderful time although the weather was not as good as forecast but that all adds to the excitement. I find there's nothing quite like being out on the open sea with the wind and sea spray in your face, braving whatever Mother Nature has to throw at you, it really is quite exhilarating. Do you think that would be something you would like to experience my dear? I can just imagine you my love, surrounded by seamen as the spray hits your face. Perhaps after you arrive here I should book another trip so that you can experience that salty taste on your lips for yourself. Now, about the money, I know I told you I would be back Monday but it really was rather presumptuous of you to make arrangements with the woman to be there at 10:30 to collect the £3,500. There is no way I will be able to gut and clean 12 Cod for the freezer, feed Fleabag, have a shower and a bit of breakfast then grab a couple of hours kip and make it to the bus stop in time to get to the Western Union in Southampton by 10:30 the best I can do I would think is 12:00, will the woman wait until then? Try to get back to me by 11:00 with a yes or no because if it's a no I won't need to rush about so much. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible because I really do think we need to try and get a move on with this. Stay safe my love.

Kisses

I think/hope Miss Ladette might have prioritised me (hoping for a pay day) as "she" is answering my emails far more promptly than in the past.

08:09
Quote:

How are you doing? Good.

Am happy your back Harold am so happy to see your mail, the woman said
that she will be here by 10:30 to get the money so all she need to do
is to wait utill 11:00 so by that time your back from Western Union
and i will let know so that she will get it for me.

Harold i want to thank you for your help and i can't wait to live with
you as family.

She is a good woman i like her so ones your done sending the money by
Western Union pls send me the info you use so that she will get the
money ones she here i will tell her to wait by 12:00 so that she will
get the money and use the info i send you and send it i am happy to
have you in my life Harold thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: K######LE M#######E .
Address: 208 Main street , Claim and coch,
Johannesburg,SOUTH AFRICA.
question: #####
Answer: #####
Amount:3500

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops! Mr harold overslept.

12:41 UK time
Quote:
I'm so sorry my love, I have just woken up and seen what time it is, I fell asleep in the armchair after having my breakfast I'm sure you understand that at my age these things tend to happen, especially after such a busy weekend. Don't worry my dear, I will get ready now and get on my way to the Western Union shop in Southampton and please apologise to the woman for me, I don't want her getting upset with you again. Actually there is one thing I noticed and that is you keep asking for dollars in your emails and I have been saying pounds, what would you prefer dollars or pounds? £3,500 will give you more than $3,500 to play with but if you want dollars I will convert the £3,500 to dollars and send that or I will send you $3,500 exactly. I hope that is isn't to confusing for you to understand being the Innocent and financially naive young lady that you are. Thinking about it, I think it would be best if I waited here for your reply before setting off as I would hate to make a mistake about the amount to send. Try to get back to me as soon as you can so I can get on my way. Stay safe.

Kisses

14:07 UK time (a Ladette of few words)
Quote:
Dearest Harold,

She say that is in dollars and she is waiting thank you.

14:13 UK time (a man of even fewer)
Quote:

Okey Dokey my dear, I'll set off now. Love you.

Kisses

14:32 UK time (rubbing of hands)
Quote:
Dearest Harold,

I have told her that your on the way to send the money thank you for helping me.

Your love

I hope nothing goes wrong. Laughing

ETA:

15:20 UK time.

For Christs sake give Mr Harold a chance, he is 70 years old.
Quote:
Are you back Dare Harold she is waiting and you know she is working
with time that is why.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday 17:30 UK time

Another plea.
Quote:
Dare Harold,

I am waiting for your mail.

Yesterday 18:42 UK time

Time to work towards a piggy.
Quote:
What a nightmare I have just been through, I have only just got in after what can only be described as a journey from hell. Who would have thought that a simple trip into Southampton could turn into such an unspeakable trial for a man of my age. As you know I set off for the Western Union over 4 hours ago and have only just got back. Everything was going swimmingly until the bus got to Doggers Lane near Old McDonald,s Farm then everything went tits up. It would appear that some plonker had left the gate to the field open and Old McDonald's cattle had all got out into the lane so the bus could not get through for the next hour and a half until the cattle had all been rounded up, then because the bus was running so late and the driver had exceeded his allocated hours he could not take the bus any further and we had to wait until a new driver was brought by taxi to take over his shift. As if that wasn't bad enough, just when we were ready to resume our journey the replacement bus driver noticed the bus had a flat tyre and we would need to wait for a repair vehicle to come and change the wheel. By this time you can imagine people were getting a little fractious and started giving the bus driver a piece of their minds, to which he replied he would not stand for their abuse and refused to take the bus any further. By this time I had had enough and decided to give up and start walking home. I have to tell you I was not happy at all about not getting to the Western Union but as things turned out the farce I experienced trying to get there may have been a blessing in disguise, because on my way back to my cottage I popped into the Weasel And Ferret for a quick snifter to calm my nerves and George the landlord asked why I was in such a state so I told him about the debacle I had just been through trying to get to the Western Union shop and he told me only a fool would send money via a dodgy company that was always being fined hundreds of million of dollars for assisting money laundering and fraud. He told me not to take his word for it but if I Googled Western Union fined I could read all about it. Well, I have just done that before emailing you and I can see George was not exaggerating about their nefarious activities. Under these new circumstances I think the best thing we can do now is for me to send the Money to your friends bank account, I think that will be much safer. If you get back to me with the account information I will nip into Southampton and get the $3,500 to you tomorrow. I know today has been very trying for both of us but I think things will start moving along nicely once you get the account details to me. Stay safe my love.

Kisses

Yesterday 23:27 UK time

Miss Ladette's reply titled WHAT HAVE I DONE??? Laughing
Quote:
Dearest Harold.

I will ask her when she come but am not happy Harold she is here
waiting iv me i cry like baby today and she is not happy with me what
have i done oh god help me god pls i told you not to share this with
any one it is all i have and i have trust you that is why i am coming
to you so that i will use your name to transfer the fund into your
account as my new family so keep it in mind that ones am with you that
you are going to be my father and i will be happy to see you Harold so
pls i will like you to go and send the money by Western Union she will
get it faster and she said that when you send money from Western Union
noting happens to the money so pls go on time so that bus will not
stop you but i will ask her about the account if she did not have you
know that it will be by Western Union and you will not lost your money
she said that i have to put my name in the department of the passport
and visa on time so that i will get it this week by Friday or Saturday
that is why and if i miss to pay the money tomorrow to there
department it will be hard for me to get it again so that is why you
have to go on time and send it by Western Union and she will get the
money pls don't tell any one about the fund or tell any one what me
and you is doing i want to use the fund well with you being my father
so i will wait for your mail ones you walk up send me and tell me that
your going to do what i said i help in you Harold.

Waiting for your mail.

Mr Harold being the worrier that he can sometimes be will not be using Western Union that's for sure.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To Miss Ladette, with crossed fingers.
Quote:
I won't ask how you are today as I can see by your email that you are a little distraught, but you really must try to calm yourself and listen to me. First let me put your mind at rest and say that I told no one about your inheritance and neither will I, all I told George was that I was trying to get into Southampton to send some money via Western Union, I didn't even say how much. You see my love, your secret is safe with me and you can be sure I want you to get everything you deserve. That said, I really do think George had a good point about Western Union and their unreliability to make sure our transaction is secure, you only have to read some of those articles about them to understand my worries. No, I think our best and safest way forward is via a bank transfer, after all if Western Union is so safe and fast why did you not suggest that way of sending your 35 million dollar inheritance to me instead of asking me to contact some bank? I think you know in your heart of hearts I am talking sense when I say a bank to bank transfer would be much safer. So my love, let us forget all this Western Union nonsense and concentrate on the bank transfer, and if your friend can't help their must be somebody in the camp that would be willing to help. What about the camps reverend or pastor, surely the camp must have a man of God in residence to administer support and comfort to those unfortunates like yourself. I'm sure a man of God would not turn his back on your plight, in fact I'm sure he would feel it was his Christian duty to help you and I'm sure his church must have a bank account we could use. Ask him my love but be as quick as you can as we need to get this money to you as soon as possible. Try to keep smiling I'm sure things will work out if we both play our part in this, stay strong my love.

Kisses

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bingo!
Quote:
How are you good.

She is just coming now with her sister's account am happy you will
send it now this is it use it and send the money thank you am waiting.

Reported

Bank Name: Standard Bank Of South Africa Limited.
Bank address: 5 Simmonds Street, Johannesburg, south africa
Account Name:##########.
Account No.: ###########.
Swift code: ########
Branch code: ######
Address: ### #### ### ## Protea, Glen, Johannesburg, South Africa.

Purpos of Payment : Services Or Gift.or PERSONAL AFFAIRS.

Do this for me thank you.

JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Go awol for a few days and say the account didn't work? Maybe she has one more Smile

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sound advice, but please don't be offended that I have other plans.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Ladette's an impatient little minx.
11:44 UK time
Quote:
you saw the account i sand for you now use it and send the money she
is waiting to get the money thank you.

12:37 UK time
Quote:
I have being waiting to know if you have send the money with the
account i sent to you let me know when you send it thank you.

Unfortunately Mr harold has been out for the day with Gummidge and Young Tom and won't be back until this evening.

ETA:

16:47 UK time
Quote:
Dare Harold,

I have being waiting to see your mail ans she is waiting to get the
money today but i have to seeing your mail so i ask if you saw the
account i sent to you Harold.

Your mail needed.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Harold's back but he is not in a good mood.
Quote:
How are you my little cherub? sorry I have not been in to read your emails but Gummidge and Young Tom came calling this morning not long after I sent you my last email to see if I could give them a hand up at Lord Fenwick's estate. His Lordship is having trouble with the bloody otters again, Gummidge and I thought we had killed most of the pregnant females at the beginning of the year but it looks like a couple of the buggers must have got away and now their back with their damned offspring damming up the drainage ditches again. Anyway, Gummidge, Young Tom And I have spent most of the day shooting and clubbing the blighters and I really am to tired to deal with all your neediness at the moment. I will get back to you tomorrow when I am in a better mood and have had time to relax, besides, it's far to late now and the bank will be closed. Stay safe.

Kisses

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday 23:46 UK time
Quote:
Dare Harold,

The only thing i know is to live here am not happy to be here and this
woman have being waiting all day long and it look like am playing with
her so pls try your best and see that you send it tomorrow so that she
will help me and get it, you saw the account i sent to you, use it and
send it thank you am hoping in you Harold.

Just now.
Quote:

How are you this morning my sweet? Please let me first apologise for the way I acted in my email yesterday evening, I always get so crotchety when I have been killing those damned otters, it's the same when I go up to Scotland to help my sister Betty and her husband Hamish with the Haggis cull at the beginning of December. At first I feel absolutely euphoric, almost like a God, choosing which one lives and which one dies but afterwards I just feel a great sadness enter my heart that I took the life of another living thing. I know it has to be done or there would not be enough heather on the moors to support the whole population and they would die of starvation anyway but that does not make doing the deed any easier. Anyway, enough of my rambling, I just want you to know it was nothing you have done that made me so angry. Now, about this bank account, I have been awake most of the night as I can rarely sleep after a killing spree and I have been mulling things over and I am a little worried about these two woman who seem so keen to help you but get angry with you for the slightest delay. I mean, what do you actually know about them? where did you meet this woman and her sister? are they married or single? do they work at the camp or did you meet them outside? I just worry that they may only be helping you to steal the $3,500 from you. Lets face it, the woman was quick enough to accept the £500 pounds extra, I mean what kind of friend would do that? I would help my friends for nothing and I wouldn't get angry with them over minor problems or delays. The more I think about it the more worried I get about their motives. I hope you can provide the answers to my questions so as to put my mind at rest otherwise I think my original idea about using the camp reverends account might be the safer route to take. Anyway, I'll sign off now and go and make myself a nice cup of tea and some toast then I might go out for a morning stroll, it looks like it's going to be a lovely day. stay safe my love, hope to hear from you soon.

ETA:
08:46 UK time
Quote:
Dare Harold,

She is a good woman and all i know that she can not run with the money
but i did not told her that you are giving her 500 NO, i did not pls
just send 3000 for me to get my passport and visa it is only thing you
will do for me and she will not do any bad to me so all you need is to
do your mind pls i need your help just send me $3000 as you said it is
you that said you will why are you holding me not to get my need, you
said today tomorrow for days now help me if you want me to come to you
so we will get the fund if you don't want help pls stop playing me
like fool i am not i only ask for your help she is a good woman thank
you.

The account she gave me is her account that what she said and she can
not run she want me to live for days now she has being waiting so if
you want to send the money you if you don't want to me my hart is
crying for help and i feel happy with you but as a looking now i don't
know what to say pls help me and send it she will use for my needs and
you know how much i told you and your the one who said that you will
send 3000 for me pls if your not sending it pls let me know so that i
will take my mind off and live my life as i see it God will give me
help i have being waiting waiting am sorry if i say anything bad but
am not happy again the woman is look at me like am playing with her so
Harold make me happy and send the money if you want me to be alive pls
i want when nest i see your mail let it be that you have send the
money she told me if i trust you i said yes but now i don't know what
to say again pls Harold i will here to get the money today i want to
live here as soon as i can thank you i wait your mail with info that
you have send the money or your just playing with me and is bad if she
will be here waiting and waiting all day is not good just send want is
in your mind you say i will be happy she will be here by 2:30 to get
the money i hope this time there will be noting to say only i have
send the money go and get it thank you Harold.

09:01 UK time
Quote:
Let me know when you send it she be here by 2:30 thank you

09:49 Mr harold returns from his stroll.
Quote:
I have just returned from my morning stroll to find both of your emails waiting for me, to say I am shocked would be an understatement. What has that woman been saying to you to sow such doubts about me in your mind? I have been doing my best, in fact I have been going beyond my best and doing everything in my power to make sure the money gets to you safely. Can't you see that is why I raised my concerns about this woman and her sister, I know you say she is a good woman but you are sweet, young and have probably not had much experience with the many types of evil people that can manipulate someone as Innocent and naive as yourself. The very fact that she is being so forceful with you only increases my suspicions about her and her sisters motives in all of this. I mean, setting us time limits and trying to rush us makes me think that she has not got your best interests at heart, whereas I feel we have so much to loose should you begin to loose trust in me. I really do think you should cast that evil woman aside and approach the camps reverend, pastor or even the camps controller for a bank account to use because I have lost any sense of trust in that damned woman who is trying to poison your mind against me. You may as well tell her I will not be sending a single penny, cent or dime to the account she has provided. I'm sorry if my stance on this has upset you but I am a man that sticks to the decisions I have made. That is why despite your seemingly growing lack of faith in me I am still willing to send the money, and I will send $3,500 because that is what I promised but only to the churches or camps account. I can't see why the camp would not want to help you find a better life with me in the UK and have one less mouth to feed, I'm positive they would be only to willing to help you if you are prepared to help yourself by asking them. Have you even asked? or have you been completely taken in by the woman's lies to you that you ignored my advice when I first gave it to you. You need to understand she is not your friend, I am, but if you want to throw away the wonderful life you could share with me here that is up to you, I just ask that you let me know what you intend to do. Stay safe my love and I pray you make the right decision.

Kisses

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps there may be another piggy on the way. Very Happy

After hearing nothing more from Miss Ladette yesterday Mr Harold was begining to worry s/he may have Googled haggis but then he received this at 00:59 this morning. Looks like the game is still afoot.
Quote:
My dearest Harold,

I have seeing your mail and i must say that maybe it is your money and
you will not like to lost your money but as for me i trust her but if
you did not like her pls don't send the money again to her i will ask
the pastor that is coming to pray for us if he can give me his bank
account that my brother want to send me some money so that i will send
it to you and pls i don't want if i get the account from him you will
be holding on and on about sending the money no i will not like it coz
he is a man of God and i will not like if i get the account from him
you will not send the money it will look like am a fool to him like
what the woman will be thinking i will not like it and they will be
looking at me some how in the camp that maybe i have something that i
don't want to share with them and all will know me i don't want it so Harold now i will ask the camp pastor his account but if he give me
will you send the money to him? he will get it and i will go with him
so tell me you said i should ask the camp pastor.

Waiting,

Miss Ladett.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Harold sends his reply.
Quote:
How wonderful to hear from you and what a relief, I had begun to worry that you had decided to let that evil woman's influence over you cloud you better judgement but I can now see you are far to intelligent for that. My darling please understand it has never been about the money for me I can afford to loose a hundred times more than the piddling $3,500 without blinking an eye. It's more about pride and being made a fool of and I think that damned woman is trying to make fools out of both of us. Let me explain why I became even more worried about her, first she wanted me to send the money to her via Western Union and I was to send it to Western Union Mule and then when that didn't work out she wanted it sent to her bank account where the name was Bank Mule why has this woman got two names? it all sounds rather fishy to me. Anyway, all that does not matter now that you are going to get the pastors account, I think the money will be safe in his hands, I mean if we can't trust a man of God what hope is there for any of us. Have you any idea how soon the Pastor will arrive at the camp? I hope it will not be too long. Stay safe my angel, I'm sure your suffering will be over soon.

Kisses

ETA:
09:20 and we have number two. Very Happy
Quote:
Dare Harold,

Pls i have hope in you and all i have to say now is pls i have getting
it from the pastor now and pls he will come back to give me the money
ones you send it pls let me know i have try to get the account pls do
not made me a fool my saying something i will not like about this one
now this is the account, and he is a man of God i will not like say
any band worlds about that now the pastors account use it and send the
money noting again to worry or say about it again pls i am waiting for
your mail ones your done.

Reported

Bank Name: First National Bank Of South Africa
Bank Address; 3RD FLOOR, 1 FIRST PLACE, SIMMONDS STREET, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
Account Name: #.# ######
Account Number: ##### ######
Branch Code: ######
Swift Code: ###########
Address: Ert ### Ormonde view,Southgate
City : Johannesburg,
Purpos of Payment : Services Or Gift.or PERSONAL AFFAIRS

I will be happy to see that i live with you as my family thank you.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Harold has been having trouble with his Internet connection yesterday so has not been able to reply to Miss Ladette, I hope when he does he doesn't spoil her weekend for a second time. Laughing

Yesterday 16:16 UK time.
Quote:
The pastor is here now pls have you send the money waiting.

Today 00:58 UK time.
Quote:
Dearest Harold.

I did not see your mail what happened?

With Love,

Today 01:45 UK time.
Quote:
You said you will help me use the account and send the money tomorrow
as you said thank you.

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Harold's back online. typing
Quote:
How are you today my princess, I'm so sorry I was not able to email you yesterday as the damned Internet was down all day. Gummidge said he spoke to the engineers working on the fault up the lane on his way around to my cottage yesterday morning and they said the fault was caused by squirrels nibbling through a major cable in some junction box. I was worried it would be out today as well because it still wasn't back on when I went to bed last night and was still not working when I got up this morning. I checked again about half an hour ago and still no joy but it seems to be back on now so I had better send this email quickly in case it goes off again. Anyway, now I can access my email again let me say how proud of you I am for speaking to the pastor and arranging his help, if only you had done that when I first suggested it and not wasted our time with that evil woman and her sister you would probably of had the money for you passport and visa by now. However, that's all water under the bridge and there's no use crying over spilt milk, so I think it best that we strike while the iron is hot, so to speak. There is just one thing I think I would like to do before I send the money and that is thank the good pastor personally and I thought it might be a nice gesture if I offered to make a donation to his church or the camp as way of a thank you for his help. I know conditions are hard for everyone there and I would like to help make a difference in some small way. Anyway, that is something I can discuss with him when you get him to contact me. I'm sure you will agree there is no point me rushing into Southampton to send the $3,500 dollars only to have to go back again to send money to the pastor. I think it would make much more sense to send the money you require and the donation at the same time, so I just need thank the good pastor and agree what would be a useful sum to donate. Try to have the good pastor contact me as soon as you can, the sooner he and I get our bit of business out of the way the sooner I can send the money. Stay safe my love.

Kisses

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this did make me chuckle, although Mr Harold will be rather confused by such an outburst when he gets back from the village. Shocked

09:05 UK time
Quote:
Dearest Harold.

Pls if your not sending the money today forget anout it i wait and
wait stop playing me like kid i a not and if some one like you is
doing like this when you get the fund you will run away so your
showing me who you is over 5 days now your doing this and that pls
stop it this time let me look for who will help me your not my God and
all your saying is makes me mad your doing like a kid why are you
doing this is it coz i ask you for money for 5 a week and days your
saying this one happen this one and that pls if i did not see it today
live me and let me get my help thank you for making me a fool.

09:07
Quote:
only to send me just a small money to get my needs here and come to
you, do you know how much i what?

09:18
Quote:
Stop playing me am not a fool pls and i will like you to live me and
stop sending the money again ones i see who i trsut i will live here
and my fund is in the money i can not go to the bank, if i can go to
the bank i will not ask you for money in my life i will not only just
3500 your doing like this what if the fund get to your account you
live me and run pls live me.

09:21
Quote:
how can you be doing like this to me over week and days just 3500 and
you want me to have the fund with you as father and your playing me
like this pls bye

09:25
Quote:
I am not a fool pls stop this your game she said that if you want to
help me that i will know not asking this doing this why all this look
at what an old man like my father is playing his kid why?

09:27
Quote:
don't need your money anymore pls some one like you can take all my
fund yes this your doing with this life.

ETA:

10:19
Quote:
If you need me as your child that you want to help stoping this one
and this one just use the account and send the money you talk over and
over for one week and days now your taking one thing pls if you did
not send it today forget about me your mailing me like fool why? do
you how much i what?

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Harolds back from the village and has a bit of plain speaking to do.
Quote:
What has gotten in to you? I get back from the village to find all these strange emails waiting for me. What is all this talk about you being a fool? I have never accused you of that, and what is all of this hurtful nonsense about me running off with your fund? If you remember correctly when you first approached me about helping you transfer the fund I said we would open a bank account for you in your own name once I had got you to safety here in the UK, does that sound like something someone would say if they wanted to steal your fund, NO! I don't believe it is. If that had been my intention I would have let you transfer the fund to my account and then left you to rot in that refugee camp, so quite frankly I find your accusations insulting to say the least. Let me make it clear, I have no need of your fund, I am a rich man in my own right and have no need to go through all of this for a piddling $35 million. I'm doing this because I took pity on your plight and out of good old Christian kindness not because I have evil designs on your late fathers inheritance. Have I ever asked you for anything in return for my help? the answer to that, of course, is no I have not! All I have done so far has been for your own good and now with the pastors help I think I can do a little more for those less fortunate than you. After all, you will soon be safe here in the UK with me but the hundreds of other in your camp are not going to be as fortunate as you. They won't be lucky enough to find somebody as caring of there welfare as I am of yours. I really think you need to try and show a little compassion and realise the world does not revolve around you and your problems. What does it matter in the great scheme of things if we are kept apart for a couple of extra days when the donation I want to make could do so much good for hundreds of people. Now, my advice to you would be that you should take a little time to think about the terrible things you have accused me of and once you come to your senses ask the good pastor to contact me as I really think I need to talk to him about the fragile mental state you appear to be in at the moment and see what can be done to help you. Stay safe and stay calm my sweet angel, remember things always look darkest before the dawn.

Kisses

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Ladette just can't seem to let it go. Laughing

19:07 yesterday, UK time

Quote:
Dearest Harold.

Am sorry but it is taking time all i want is for you to help me now no
need of contacting the pastor or pastor contact you is good now that
you have show me who you are for one week now i have being if you want
to help me send me the money to get my need but if you don't want pls
i will look for help only thing you have to do for me now is to ask me
info you will use to send the money that all not this and that thank
you send me mail that you will send the money'

Mr Harold sticks to his guns.

Just now.

Quote:
How nice to find your email waiting for me when I woke up this morning, I was worried that you may have made the foolish decision to throw everything we have worked towards away. It's also nice to see you have calmed down and have started to think a little more rationally. That said, I'm afraid you are wrong when you say there is no need to contact the pastor, I have already told you that I am a man that makes a decision and sticks by it, and I have made the decision that I would like to corresponde with the good pastor on matters that are now no concern of yours. I would appreciate it if you would get him to contact me from his personal email address so that I may have a private conversation with him. I really do not understand why you are making such a big song and dance about what should be a relatively simple task to perform. Now, as I have already told you I am a man of honour and unquestionable integrity so I am willing to overlook the incredible rudeness you have shown me lately and still assist you in your wish to join me here in the UK, but! I will only continue once I have conversed with the good pastor. I'm sorry if you feel I am being stubborn about this but you really have brought this on yourself by your resent behaviour. Anyway, you'll have time to sort that out today as I will not be around, it's the Saint Dismas Church fete this afternoon and Gummidge,Young Tom and myself will be in charge of the hog roast again this year, so I'm afraid I will be busy for most of the day. Luckily we had a couple of pigs donated earlier in the week that have hopefully been slaughtered by now at M Mans abattoir so I will be nipping out in a bit with Gummidge and Young Tom to go and pick them up and get them on the spit. Stay safe my love and try to get the good pastor to contact me as soon as possible so that we can get this money situation sorted out.

Kisses

Last edited by Mr Dapper on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

15:07 yesterday UK time

Pastor Peter enters the fray form his own gmail address Miss ladette has set up using the surname of the second bank mule.
Quote:
Mr Harold,

How can i help you sir, one Miss.Ladette told me that you want
me to contact you about the money you want to send to her with my
account and name, who are you?

Bless you,

Pastor Peter.

And this at 02:56 this morning from Miss Ladette.
Quote:
Dearest Harold,

Did the pastor contact you? i gave him your contact and pls don't tell
him about me and the fund he did not know about my family just that he
is good man i always see him praying for sick ones here and they get
well i saw it.

I will not be happy if the pastor ask me about anything and my family
i will not be happy with you so pls just ask him how to use his
account and send me the money i will wait for your mail and if he ask
you, tell me that your my God father that is want to help and pls do
not tell him who i am thank you.

Very Happy

It's wonderful to know that Miss Ladette can still smell the money and is willing to go the extra mile. Laughing

ETA: 06:50 UK time.

Mr Harold replies to Miss Ladette.
Quote:

How are you my dear? I trust you are keeping well and out of mischief. I had a wonderful day yesterday at the church fete thank you for asking, although it was a rather long and tiring one so I did not check my emails when I got back home but as it turns out that was quite fortuitous as I would not have seen your email if I had. What are you doing up at that time of the morning anyway? surely they must have some kind of curfew in the camp and don't just let the people staying there wander around hither and thither at all hours? I mean, you really need to send your emails at a more sensible time of the day, what if I had checked my email yesterday evening when I got in and replied to Pastor Peters email, how would I have know you did not want me to tell Pastor Peter about the fund and that you wanted me to tell him I was your godfather? Why all the secrecy anyway? Pastor Peter is a man of God and I am sure he can be trusted but if you want me to go along with this deception I will need to know what to tell him if he asks how I came to know your late parents and why I was so close to them that they would have wanted me to stand as your godfather. I think the best thing I can do at the moment is ignore Pastor Peters email until you get back to me with the answers to the questions I have asked so that we can have our stories straight should Pastor Peter ask any difficult questions. I'll do this for you but I have to tell you I am not at all happy about lying to a man of God, I really do not like the thought of putting my immoral soul at risk. Get back to me as soon as you can as I will need to send Pastor Peter a reply sooner than later, stay safe my love.

Kisses

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:27 UK time

Miss Ladette finally replies.
Quote:
Dearest Harold,

How are you doing Good.

You don't ask his anything all tell him anything about me just that he
want to help me so he is not my family and i don't think you and peter
will be taking about my family coz he is not living with me in the
camp only he will come and pray so taking about my family is not what
i ask you to contcat him anything me you need to know you ask me just
that you want to send me and you are asking some one that is not know
anything about me, No is not like that he just want to help me to use
his account and get the money for my need this is why you say that you
need to contact meo if he contact you ask how to send the money do you
have anything with him?

Is me you have something to do with so only thing you need to do is to
tell him that you want to send money to me and you want to help me
that all not asking him about me he did not know me and he will not
know so if you want to contact do me good by using him for the money i
will get it ones you send it to him i waiting for your mail one you
contact him thanak you.

With love

Mr Harold is still uneasy.

Sent 21:40
Quote:
How are you this evening my Love, I have just got back from the Weasel and Ferret and seen your email. My dear, I understand that Pastor Peter does not know that much about you, I'm sure he can't know everybody's life story that is in the camp but that does not mean he won't ask me any questions about your parents when I tell him I am your godfather, that is what you want me to tell him isn't it? All you have told me about your parents is your fathers name, how can you be so sure Pastor Peter won't ask me something that I can't answer? What if he does ask me about your parents and I don't even know your mothers name? Won't he find that strange and might that not put the idea in his mind that I may be someone that can't be trusted. I would not want us to face anymore problems after everything we have already been through. Don't you think it would be much easier if I just told him the truth, that I am just a very nice man that you contacted via the Internet that wants to help you find a better life here in the UK. I wouldn't have to tell him anything about your fund and we could forget all about the nonsensical lie that I am your godfather. I worry that lying to Pastor Peter may only lead to all sorts of confusion and misunderstandings, and we wouldn't want that would we? Anyway let me know if you think it would be better to do it my way or do you still want me to tell Pastor Peter that I am your godfather? Get back to me as soon as you can because Pastor Peter must be wondering why I have not had the good manners to reply to his email yet. Stay safe my love.

Kisses

Mr Harold will also need to find out why.....

Pastor Peter picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Pastor Peter picked.
If Pastor Peter picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Pastor Peter picked?

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Ladette replies to Mr Harold and assures him Pastor Peter will not ask any questions about her parents. How can she be so sure?. Confused

08:34 UK time
Quote:
Dearest Harold,

Your like my father now that i will come and live with you so all you
need to do is to tell him that you want to help me to send money he
will not ask you about my family
and pls i don't like saying anything
about my family ones i come i will tell you how my life come to here
and God knows that, have he contact you.

If he ask you anything about my family tell me and i will let you know
pls i what to live here thank you.

I am waiting for your mail ones you hear from him waiting.

With love.

09:30 Mr Harold promises to contact Pastor Peter.
Quote:
How wonderful to hear from you my sweet, hope your keeping well. I must say it is such a relief to know you think my way of doing things is acceptable, I really would not have been comfortable telling Pastor Peter a blatant lie about me being your godfather when it is just as easy to tell him as much of the truth as possible and still achieve the same results. I've found in life the more lies one tells the more difficult it is to stick to your story, and when you have an old brain like mine it's even harder. Don't worry my love, I shall email Pastor Peter at the earliest opportunity I get but it probably won't be until this afternoon as I was just about to leave for the church. I'm so sorry, I really would love to contact Pastor Peter right away but somebody is coming to collect the hog roast equipment Gummidge,Young Tom and I hired for the fete, so I need to get a move on as they said it would be there some time after 10:00 this morning. I promise I will contact Pastor Peter as soon as I get back and hopefully we can have your $3,500 and Pastor Peters money on it's way to you both by tomorrow at the latest. Stay safe my love, must rush.

Kisses

This just in about 5 minuets ago but sadly Mr Harold has already left for the church.
Quote:
Dearest Harold,

Pls all we need to do now is to make sure that i will get all my need (That's what Mr Harolds been trying to do from day one)
as you said tomorrow and pls i will like you to know that i am coming
to live with you as my family and do not make me cry like last week i
waiting for your mail ones your back contact him and send the money to
him as you said thank you.

With love.

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Harold is back home and sends a short reassuring message to his little crybaby.
Quote:
Sorry for the delay in replying but I had already left for the church when you sent me your last email. Anyway, as promised I will send a quick email to Pastor Peter as soon as I have sent you this one. Hopefully with the help of Pastor Peter we will be able to get things back on track and it will not be to much longer before you can get your passport and visa. Stay safe my love.

Kisses

Mr Harold contacts the good Pastor.
Quote:
Dear Pastor Peter

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, please let me now answer the very good question you raises as to who I am. My name is Mr Harold and I can see by your finally crafted email you already know that. I think the more important and relevant question you should be asking is what do I want? and to that I Will answer I want to help Miss Ladette out of the terrible situation she has found herself in. You see my dear Peter, some time ago now the delightful Miss Ladette emailed me out of the blue to beg me for my help, well, being a good Christian I could not turn my back on such a desperate plea and I decided I should try my best to help in whatever way I could. However due to Miss Ladette's poor choice in friends we unfortunately encountered some minor problems in sending the money she needs to obtain her passport and visa to join me here in the UK. If only Miss Ladette had listened to me from the start and not put her trust in the strange woman that had offered to help her I think a lot of the delays we have faced so far could have been avoided. I sometimes think Miss Ladette is not all that bright and far to trusting, but please don't tell her that as I am sure it would hurt her feelings. Anyway, as you know Miss Ladette has already approached you with regards to using your bank account to send her the money she needs for her travel documents and a few other incidentals she may need. I already know you have been kind enough to help this poor unfortunate child of God but It was due to your kindness that I thought it would be nice if I could do something nice in return, so I asked Miss Ladette if she could get you to contact me to discuss the possibility of me making a sizable donation towards the running of the refugee camp my dear Sandra finds herself having to endure. She has told me the conditions there are awful and there is not enough to eat or clean water to drink. As a man who has always been fortunate enough to live in the lap of luxury and want for nothing I can not imagine how terrible it must be for such a delicate and sensitive young lady as Sandra. With that in mind, How much do you think it would take to help make a difference to the day to day lives of the people who have found themselves in such dire straits. If you could get back to me and let me know how much a new dormitory block or hospital wing would cost, perhaps I could send enough money to have one built. So if you could make some enquiries with the camps controller as to what would be of most help, that would be wonderful. I look forward to our continued friendship and your next email.

Your new friend

Harold

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sincerity and heartfelt compassion just drips from the correspondence!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thank you for the kind words, a strong sense of empathy for others has always been one of Mr Harolds many endearing qualities. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic