SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419er versus Gary Ridgeway

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlueOyster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first scam bait....419er versus serial killer Gary Leon Ridgeway. I created a very cheezy "passport" for Gary. Waiting to receive pic of Magu holding a sign saying "Gary Ridgeway is innocent"

http://www.serial-killer.biz/private/garymagu

419 scam artists begin and continue a conversation with Gary Leon Ridgeway.

A little on Gary courtesy of Mugshots.com, "The Green River Killer terrorized Washington State in the 1980�s, killing at least 49 women, mostly prostitutes, in the 1980�s and dumping their bodies along the Green River. The murders went unsolved until 2001, when Gary Leon Ridgeway was arrested in connection with the murder of four of the women believed to be Green River Killer victims." Under a plea agreement, Ridgeway was found guilty of all 48 murders and remains in a Washington state prison.

Cast

Gary Leon Ridgeway -full time house painter in Tacoma, Washington, part time serial killer

vs

Jammeh William Lamin (Magu) -419er / Magu in Gambia, West Africa
Diplomatic Agency Abidjan -Working with handling company in Dubai
First email from Magu ��Viewing Full Header - View message
Return-path:
Envelope-to: [email protected]
Delivery-date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:42:52 -0500
Received: from [217.165.78.45] (helo=afzhg1913.com)
���� by escher.hmdnsgroup.com with smtp (Exim 4.43)
���� id 1Cl1Jx-0006Wy-RY
���� for [email protected]; Sun, 02 Jan 2005 03:42:52 -0500
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 00:43:29 -0800

Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE SIR, X-Priority: 1 X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2919.6900 DM MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE SIR,

Date:�� Sun, January 2, 2005 3:43 am

Priority:�� High

Options:�� View Full Header�|�View Printable Version

NAME Jammeh William Lamin, ADDRESS NO 5698 BP GAMBIA. WEST AFRICA Hello dear sir, Happy New Year,Am very happy we ALL WITNESS THIS BLESSING YEAR OF 2005 AND I HOPE THAT BY THE SPECIAL GRace OF GOD this 2005 IT WILL BE OUR YEAR OF PROGERSS IN jESUS NAME Amen, It is my pleasure to write you after much consideration, since I cannot be able to see you face to face at first. Being the only Son of my father,late Mr.Dazza Lamin from Gambia Africa (WA) I am 44 years of age. My father was limited liability Diamond and Gold merchant in Freetown Sierra-Leone before his untimely death. After his business trip to abidjan to nagociate on a Good Investment business he wanted to invest in abidjan. A week after he came back from abidjan , he got an accident with my mother of which my mother died instantly but my father died after five days in a private hospital on that faithful afternoon, I didn?t know that my father was going to leave me after I had lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost,it was as if he knew he was going to die.

He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he disclosed to me that he deposited sum of $ 15.5 million (Fifteen million, Five Hundred thousand United States dollars a security company here in abidjan That the money was meant for his Diamond and Gold company he wanted to establish in abidjan though, according to my father he deposited the money in a trunk box but declared it as vital family belongings.He single handed me the key of the box and the deposit certificate and Instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the security company here in abidjan also confirmed the items with most honest and confidentiality.

Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me lift this money out from abidjan to your safe account abroad so that we should invest it in any meaningful lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in my life.

I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicament. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss the modalities of this transaction.

I thank you for your understanding while i will be waiting for your immediate response.

Yours sincerely.

Mr, Jammeh William Lamin,
Gary Replies

Subject:�� Your email to Gary Ridgeway From:�� "Gary Leon Ridgeway"
Date:�� Sun, January 2, 2005 12:26 pm
To:� [email protected]

Dear Jammeh,

How surprising to receive your mail. Did you mean to send it to me? I'm a house painter in Washington State. What can I do to help? Sounds like you are having some trouble.

I am a Christian man and have been involved in many charity activities. You might have read about my helping over 50 prostitutes in the Seattle area get off the streets. Is that how you got my name and address?

Sincerely,

Gary

-- ---------------------------------------
>From the desk of:
Gary Leon Ridgeway
48 Green River Roadv Tacoma, WA

Magu writes....at this point, I'm wondering if he's ever heard of Ridgeway.....

Subject:�� Urgent Reply Dear Sir,
Date:�� Sun, January 2, 2005 2:28 pm
To:�� [email protected]

My Dear Gary,

Happy New Year,Am very happy we ALL WITNESS THIS BLESSING YEAR OF 2005 AND I HOPE THAT BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD this 2005 IT WILL BE OUR YEAR OF PROGERSS IN JESUS NAME Amen,

well my frined i got your mail today and i am very happy for you what is said about my problem,i just want you to stand as the really benefically of this consignment that is with security company, He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he disclosed to me that he deposited sum of $ 15.5 million (Fifteen million, Five Hundred thousand United States dollars a security company here in abidjan That the money was meant for his Diamond and Gold company he wanted to establish in abidjan though, according to my father he deposited the money in a trunk box but declared it as vital family belongings.He single handed me the key of the box and the deposit certificate and Instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the security company here in abidjan also confirmed the items with most honest and confidentiality.Now I am soliciting for your assistance to help me lift this money out from abidjan to your safe account abroad so that we should invest it in any meaningful lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in my life.I am willing to offer you 25% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicament. Awaiting anxiously to hear from you so that we talk about this trancsation, about my self , my full name is Jammeh William Lamin, I am 44 years of age. my address NO 5698 BP GAMBIA. WEST AFRICA, my friend i want evidience to be improve so that we can trust each others as a good and bothers ok,so my dear i will like you to send me all your information and your address and your country and your city ok, my dear as soon as you reply this mail i will send you my international passport copy to improve the realiaty that i am Mr. Jammeh William Lamin, my friend i will also like you to send me your own international passport copy to improve the realiaty that you are Mr, Gary, so that we can trust
each others ok, my dear we dont have to delaying in this transaction beacuse no time on my side ok, i want you to be reply urgently so that before this two or three weeks i will come over there meet you for our investement ok, my friend right now the consignment is in the security company Abidjan but right now i will make arrnegement how to move the consignment to Dubai U.A.E security company ok, so that we will meet there for business meeting before we move to your country ok, so right now i will farward your mail address and your name to the Diplomatic Agency that will lift the consignment to Dubai U.A.E. so them will contact you any time from now beacuse i have ready send your mail address to them ok, i will send you the CATIFICATE OF DEPOSITE that the security company issue to my father the day he deposted the consignment ok, so
as soon as the Diplomatic Agency contact you coprate with them by following their instructions ok.you will take your 25% and 10% for any expenses we make in this transaction as soon we you got the consignment out of the security company before we can start any investement, thanks as am waiting for your urgently reply, thanks for your assistance in this transaction.GOD bless you in the name of Jesus,my dear i will like you us to meet in Dubai so we can talk about our investement and as i am here i am hideing my self beacuse of the problem of our family,as you get back to me i will give you the contact of the lawyer who will help us to do all the document with the change of ownership to your name as the new beneficially of the consignment ok, I thank you for your understanding while i will be waiting for your immediate response.

Yours sincerely.

Mr, Jammeh William Lamin,

pls reply this mail in this yahoo mail ok,

([email protected])

Enter the boys from the Dimplomatic Agency We Are The Diplomatic Agency Abidjan,
Date:�� Sun, January 2, 2005 2:35 pm
To:�� [email protected]
Attn. Mr, Gary Leon Ridgeway,
We Are The Diplomatic Agency Abidjan,

We Got Your Contact From Mr Jammeh William Lamin, In Respect Of Your Consignment Here In Abidjan So He Advice Us To Deliver Your Consignment To Dubai U.A.E Security Company, So We Are Here To Advice You To Send All Your Informations To Us Immediatly So That We Can Use It To Prepare Your Airway Bill That We Will Use To Deliver Your Consignment,

(0)Your Country And City....................................
(1)Your Telephone Number..................................
(2)Your Country Cold Number..............................................
(3)Your City Cold Number...................................................................
(4)Your fax Number...................................
(5)Your postal Address...........................
(6)Your Office And Residential Address...............................
(7)Your Drive Risence................................................
(8)Your Hause Number...............................................
(9)Your Car Number.................................................
(10)Any Of Your ID Card.........................................
(11)Your Full Name....................................................
We Advice You To Send All This Informations Immediatly You Read This Mail Because We Are Preparing To Travel To Dubai U.A.E So That Your Consignment Will Be Amoung Those That Will Arrive In Dubai In Next Three Or Five Days Interval, Will You Like Us To Send You The Airway Bill Or Mr, Jammeh William Lamin, ?So We Are Waiting For Your Reply Urgently,

We Are At Your Service
Managing Director,
Mr Mohammed Musa,

I do not reply to this note...and do not provide my "Hause Number" and "Drive Risence" ...LOL.

Gary's Reply Because he's a nice, trusting guy, Gary replies with a copy of his passport and a request.....

Your reply from Gary Leon Ridgeway
Date:�� Sun, January 2, 2005 9:38 pm
To:�� "jammeh william"

Jammeh,

Hello and thanks for your note. What you offer sounds very interesting.

At this point..and before we go any further...we need to show each other that we are who we say we are.

I have made a photo copy of my passport and have highlighted the important fields. It is attached.

I need to know that you trust me, as I trust in you (by the grace of our Lord AMEN). Please do me the small favour of sending me a picture of yourself holding a sign that says, "Gary Ridgeway is innocent" --this shows me that you trust me and are serious about our business deal.

Once I receive the picture of you with the sign, I will send my details to you and the diplomatic agency you mentioned.

Yours in the Lord

Gary -- From the desk of:
Gary Leon Ridgeway
48 Green River Road
Tacoma, WA

Stay tuned for more from Gary and Magu.....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic