SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

These REALLY get under my skin, can we massbait this asshole

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is only one thing lower than a scumbag scammer and that is a scumbag scammer that steals photos/identity and impersonates military personnel. I am prior US military and these really gnaw at me. Especially the romance scammers. Anyway if eater members wouldn't mind mass baiting and causing this lad some extreme pain, I would be grateful to at least hurt one....this scumbag did not even hide the mass email he sent.

Quote:
Gavin Harris <[email protected]>

<Removed ITP email addresses. - bware419ers>

Hello Good Day,

It was very nice coming in contact with you I know that the content of this message will sound odd to you when reading but I wish to confirm in all honestly that everything you are about to read is truth.

While i went for a contract in 2011 during the unrest in Libya against the former ruler Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, in the house of his defense Minister Abu Bakr Yunis Jabr, Myself and another officer came across some fortune (funds) and Gold bars loaded in cases.

Due to delicate nature of the country during the war, we were very careful but still did a little to secure some of the money for myself and some Gold bars, then on one of my trip to Belgium, I managed to move this money and Gold bars to U.K which I later deposited with a security firm and declared the contents as family treasure meant to be transferred to a family friend, though I never gave any name or contact of intended recipient.About a week ago, I got an email message from the security company, informing me that the deposited boxes will be confiscated and declared unclaimed

deposit and surrendered to the security treasury if they did not hear from me before the end of this month and as things stands now, I cannot abandon my duty here in Afghanistan , hence I started to search for a trustworthy person whom I can communicate with this info and the person can work with me for the release of the boxes containing the fund and Gold and transfer them to you after which I shall join you when am down with my duty but I wouldn't like to transfer them to any relatives or to my country, not at all, it must be some where else.

I will give more details on the amount in the box and the quantity of the Gold when you reply with interest. ..

Best Regards

Admiral Gavin Harris

JW replies
Quote:
Hello,

Well your message has me intrigued. Tell me more

the idiot
Quote:
Hello Josfus,

Thanks for your email as sent.

In regards to your email, i will start first by answering your question as asked.

Yes my name Admiral Gavin Harris I work with the United State Navy Cops.

As i rightly said in my last email, i will not want to waste your time or stress you much, so i will directly go ahead to the main reason i need your assistance, While i went for a contract in 2011 during the unrest in Libya against the former ruler Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, in the house of his defense Minister Abu Bakr Yunis Jabr, Myself and another officer came across some fortune (funds) and Gold bars loaded in cases.

Due to delicate nature of the country during the war, we were very careful but still did a little to secure some of the money for myself and some Gold bars, then on one of my trip to Belgium, I managed to move this money and Gold bars to U.K which I later deposited with a security firm and declared the contents as family treasure meant to be transferred to a family friend, though I never gave any name or contact of intended recipient.About a week ago, I got an email message from the security company, informing me that the deposited boxes will be confiscated and declared unclaimed.

This is worth some good amount of money, and am ready to share these with you, if you are ready to work with me as stand in as my beneficiary since am still here serving my contact terms.

All i need you to do is to accept been my beneficiary so i will give you the details to the security company for them to make direct delivering of the said consignment boxes to you.

If you are willing to work with me, then i will send you the needed info and also contact the security company that my beneficiary will get in contact with them, so all processes about the delivering can be made.

Best Regards

Admiral Gavin Harris

JW
Quote:
Sounds like something worth pursuing
Let me know how I can help

the idiot
Quote:
Hello Mr. Josfus,

Your email as well noted and it's content is fully understood. In regards to your email, i want you to know that i just sent an email to the security company where the boxes are currently deposited.

First i will want you to know that the security company doesn't know the content of the said boxes in their custody, also we are talking about 6.5 Million Dollars worth of funds and 350 Kilos of gold bar.

I want you to know that am disclossing all this information to you based on trust and business, so please as you have accepted to work with me, i want you to dedicate your focus and attention towards this, and i will also want you to state to me your terms for this help, as i am willing to offer 30% to you, so you receive and keep the boxes safe till i come and then finally finazile this done deal.

Further more, below is the security company email and other details of the contact manager.

Company Name: Gold Coast Security Service.
Registered No: 08185420
Address: 15 Hidcote Drive, Westcroft, Milton Keynes, MK4 4FU, UK.
Email: [email protected]
Content: 2 Trunk security Boxes.
****************************************************************************************

Please contact the email above to begin this process, the delivery can be done in one week and I promise to reward you handsomely.

I will be plain to you, my contact with you is of positive influence and you have to trust me all the way. Because of my present location, I am not able to tend to this issue myself and I can't watch my funds, property documents and other stuffs go down the drain that is the reason why I have contacted you and you should please keep things confidential.

With all co-operation, contact the security service with this email as also stated above: [email protected] and get the consignment delivered. There is a reward, that we can both discuss as men, because at this point you do me a great favor may God bless you.

Regards,

Admiral Gavin Harris

30 %? Josfus is not happy
Quote:
Oh you are going to have to do a little better than 30%
How long am I going to have to store these boxes?

the idiot
Quote:
Hello My dear friend Josfus.

Thanks for your fast response to my email.

In regards to your mail, i respect the fact that you are man enough to speak your mind to me concerning this transaction and your needed percentage, this shows you are fully trust worthy and i can fully depend on you for the success of this transaction.

Secondly, i want you to tell me what you will accept as percentage for this transaction, and lastly i have four more months here in my mission before i get back to the states, i will be back on or before November ends.

Once i hear back from you and we are both cool, i will want you to get in contact with the security company ASAP, as i have also message them to inform them about you contacting them.

I await your urgent positive response.

Best Regards,
Admiral Gavin Harris

Well Josfus does not want to sound greedy----but afterall would you do this for 30% of a non existent fund and stack of gold? I need at least 60 Laughing

Quote:
Admiral

I do not mean to sound greedy, I am going to have to store and secure this boxes until November and if your mission gets extended or you are needed elsewhere for longer. There is quite a bit of risk on my end. I am thinking I need 60%
I think that is fair for the trouble of securing and storing for some time
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am interested, you have a PM.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this scumbag did not even hide the mass email he sent.

I removed the email addresses of the ITPs posted in the opening format. Confused

That said, I told one member here I wasn't baiting until I finished a project, but I'm waiting on my editor, first. I haven't had a decent email bait in some time, so the lad is receiving emails from two separate characters.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm willing to help cause this lad pain.

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stolen Valor on top of larceny?

I'm in.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Admiral Idiot is giving me 50% Rolling Eyes
here we go
Quote:
Hello Josfus,

Thanks once again for your email and your wiliness to assist me in receiving the boxes.

First without any form of insult, i would be so direct with you, having 60% of the total amount and gold bars to yourself seems been greedy to me, i have passed through a lot of stress before securing and getting these boxes there in United Kingdom and getting the legal documentation for it.

Again i will say i love your courage for been able to speak up as a man, it shows you are really a honest and trust worthy man. I will not go beating around the bush, so i will give you 50% of it all, while i keep the other 50% to my name, furthermore i did confirm from the security company where the boxes are currently stored to give me the run down on how it will be delivered to you and i was told they are going to get some needed document to bear your name|(Change Of Name) to enable their company diplomat deliver to your door step without delay or waste of time, and this is going to cost some little amount of money and like i rightly said from my first email, i can't access cash and a lot of personal stuff now, due to my current mission here, so you will be responsible to meet up the needed charges as at when due with the company.

I speak as a man and base my trust on you, so if you are willing to work with this, please inform me on time so we can proceed at one time without further delay.

I await your swift response.

Regards,
Admiral Gavin Harris
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One character replied to his initial format:

Anita wrote:
Is this like one of those Star Wars stories or sumthing?

The Admiral wrote:
Good Day,

I trust you are having a good day?

Thanks for your response to my email.

Everything mentioned here on my email to you is 100% real and i really need your assist to help me out, so i don't lose what i have labored for all these years.

I will really be glad and so grateful to you, if you consider this and assist me out and am also willing to give you some percentage for this. Mind you, this is a risk free deal and there all all legal document that will back the delivering of the boxes to you, all you need to is to receive them and place them somewhere safe.

I will await your swift response towards this.

Admiral Gavin

Anita wrote:
I am not sure why I wuld need boxes cuz I'm not moving soon. Daddy just had the house painted.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josfus slept on it and has decided to hold firm at 60%

Quote:
Admiral,

And with all of that being said, I am going to have to insist on an initial agreement of 60%. After all I will need to incur some initial costs as you do not have access to your finances while deployed. I will need to recieve store and secure these boxes for an undetermined amount of time. I think it is more than fair that I get re compensated for the money I must initially put out to assist in this transaction.

I will be standing by, and I trust that you are a reasonable man, who will acknowledge that 60% is more than reasonable

Of course Admiral Idiot gives in.

Quote:

In regards to your email, i want you to know that i have fully accept your demand to give you the 60% of the total amount and gold bars, due to the fact that i have taught about this and i know you will have to finance it and also keep the boxes safe.

Also a bird at hand is worth more than thousands in the sky, which also means it's better to receive part of it than lossing everything.

Lastly i will want you to get in contact with the security company now, so they can start processing the delivering to you at once.

Again below is the security company email and other details of the contact manager.

Company Name: Gold Coast Security Service.
Registered No: 08185420
Address: 15 Hidcote Drive, Westcroft, Milton Keynes, MK4 4FU, UK.
Email: [email protected]
Content: 2 Trunk security Boxes.
****************************************************************************************

Please contact the email above to begin this process, the delivery can be done in one week and I promise to reward you handsomely.

With all co-operation, contact the security service with this email as also stated above: [email protected] and get the consignment delivered. There is a reward, that we can both discuss as men, because at this point you do me a great favor may God bless you.

Regards,

Admiral Gavin Harris

The funny thing is once the boxes arrive, I will have 100% of the fund and gold bars won't I? Laughing Laughing Laughing
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well nothing like making Admiral Asshole wait a bit.

Quote:
Admiral.

My apologies...family emergency. Will pick this back up later today or tomorrow. Thank You
I mean my dear uncle Chancellor Rev Edward of M*U*I*E was on his death bed. That takes priority....

Of course Admiral Asshole tries to put forth a sense of urgency

Quote:
Hello My Friend,

I got your email and i must say i understand you very well and i am sorry about your family emergency i hope all is well now.

Well my friend please you have to try and mail the company so that they can start with the process of the delivery of the two boxes to you asap without any delay because i do not have much time to avoid us losing the Boxes.

Please also let me know as soon as you have email the company and always keep me update when ever you hear from them and how far about the delivery. i trust you so much my friend and i hope this can lead us to a good friendship in future.

Thanks and i will be hoping to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Admiral Gavin Harris

I mean after all Admiral Asshole is deployed on a mission... Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I do appreciate your email. Things are almost under control here. I will get this moving forward later today.

well later today came and went...Admiral Asshole was silent for three days...

Quote:
Hello Josfus,

How are you doing today and how is your family i hope you all are in good health. Well i am so worried about my Boxes because i have not heard from you for a while now you told me you where going to contact the company wish you haven't done till now i am sending you this email to know if you are still interested or not so i can find someone else who can help me get this done.

Please reply back to me as soon as possible so i can know what next to do.

Thanks

Well we all know these assholes don't actually read replies right ?

Quote:
Yes Admiral,

Itold you I would be gettting things rolling this weekend

I appreciate patience

and to reach out to the security company....

Quote:
Good Morning,

I need to make arrangements with you to have Admiral Harris two boxes shipped to me.
Josfus

And keeping Admiral Asshole informed as he requested

Quote:
Sent an email to the security company and am arranging shipping for these boxes.
Will keep you posted.

Ok place your bets....what is the first fee this asshole is going to try to hit me for?

Demurrage?

Security Keeping?

Customs release?

Change of ownership?

I do hope it is demurrage. I do loves me some good demurrage Laughing Laughing
JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: Why does this one get under your skin? Is it is faking his military rank?

From the United State Navy Cops Wink - I never heard of those.

I think I'm going to piss him off insisting I e-mailed the security company.

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The registered company number, name and address are all in Companies House in the UK. Except the business dissolved in 2016 Rolling Eyes

I'll send them an offer of help Smile

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Jason,

these assholes that impersonate military personnel. The bigger issue is the identities that are stolen in this area, if these people are deployed they have limited access to their lives...which means in the event that identities, account details, etc are gotten a lot of damage can be done before a servicemember is aware.

It is not so much about the stolen valor as it is the issues that can surround.

Now then...Josfus hears back from the security company...

Quote:

I am Dr. Mark Dowell of Gold Coast Security Service, we have received an instruction from Admiral. Gavin Harris to deliver his 2 deposited trunk safe boxes which content are unknown to us and locked in pin codes which only Admiral. Gavin Harris have access to. We the officers here have no access to the box. Admiral. Gavin Harris have instructed us to make the delivery to you and that we must do within a space of Ten Days else the box will be confiscated and decleared unclaim deposit.

For us to begin with the processing of this delivery to you, You will have to get back to us with these details below.

Full Name:
State:
Address:
Phone Number:
Scanned Copy Of ID:

Once we have these details correctly from you, we will file your details and proceed the box for processing and delivery.

Thanks and kindly respond.

Regards,
Dr. Mark Dowell.
Processing Officer;

fake character details and no ID provided. Standing by
JasonSC
Wannabe Baiter

Location: Latitude: 12° 21' 56.38" N - Longitude: -1° 32' 1.97" W

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sportbluecanyon, gotcha

I never considered the identity theft of service members that way. I'm discussing percentages with him now. He's not keen on giving me 50 % - maybe because he already owes you 60. Smile

United States x3
This is a shocking news so the bank manager has shoot him self, and did he refund back your $850 back to your account, - Anthony
You will meet your end soon - Francis
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do so love it when legals need to be effected. Guess I am going to need an attorney Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello Mr.Josefus,

We received your details and well noted, Before we can proceed with the delivery of the consignment and present you as the foreign beneficiary to the said Consignment box, there are certain documentations we have to put in place to make everything legal.

1) We have to make a change of ownership to your names and this has been approved by Admiral Gavin Harris , this will give the rights for the Consignment boxes to be delivered to your address, this change of ownership will make the security company recognize you as the foreign beneficiary to the said valuables inside the consignment box.

2) A Power of Attorney from the high court of justice that will back all documentations, claims and gives you rights to operate in UK.

Be it known that funds will be spent before we will be able to complete the delivery of the Consignment boxes because the above mentioned documents will attract fees before they can be obtained.

Josfus says
Quote:
Good Morning Sir,
Thank you. I will contact my attorney. He is an international practitioner and has assisted me in international deals before where effection of legals has been necessary. He already has a power of attorney on file so it will be a minor change to an existing document to effect wtih the high court of justice.
Please get me all the documentation my attorney will need to effect the legals of this transaction. Once completed, he will return to your office so that delivery can be made.

Thank You
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this message from Admiral Idiot's security company earlier today. Let him cook for the day while I thought about how I wanted to reply/what direction I wanted to go ...

Quote:

In regards to your email, I am sorry to tell you that our company do not work with such policy we do not allow our customers to use their own attorney because they do not know the tearms and conditions of our company. Also i will like you to know that all documentation about this delivery has to be done in the company here in the UK so please if you know you are ready for this delivery please let us know so that we can start with the process as soon as possible.

As we have told you before be it known that funds will be spent before we will be able to complete the delivery of the Consignment box because the above mentioned documents will attract fees before they can be obtained.

My Reply,
Quote:
Sir,
I am a bit confused and I think you might be too? Or maybe I am misreading what you are saying. You said that there were some legals that need to be effected for this transaction. I have no problem with that nor do I have any problem with costs being incurred to effect these legals. what I am confused about is how you say that i can not use my own attorney because he would not know the terms and conditions of your company? Can you please clarify that? The legals being effected are not effected with your company, but with the proper legal authority, which any attorney that is licensed and with the bar can effect. Once those documents are effected, they are returned to your company so that you may legally ship the Admiral's boxes to me. Your company would simply need to provide my attorney with the same documentations that you would provide the attorney you hire to effect the legals of this transaction. I assure you my attorney, a well respected international practitioner of law is more than capable of taking care of effecting the legals of this transaction.
So can you please provide a little more clarity on this matter? Because your previous reply is not very clear.

Josfus
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Took a couple of pokes...he was silent. Is he busy with other clients Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello Mr.Josfus,

Good day to you, Am really sorry about our late response to your emails.

Your mails where well recieved with all point noted. In regards to your emails to your mails, I will start by saying yes you got confused a bit by out last mail to you.

What am trying to make you understand is that we would have to obtain some document which our company will have to handle ourself, and our legal solicitor here in the United Kingdom.

This is to furthermore say you don't really need to worry or stress yourself about the documents needed for this, all that matters is that your shippment/ delivering, will not exceed 4 working days ( 96 hours) all you are responsible for is the cost of these needed documents, which i have already confirm the total cost from the varrious ministries where we are getting the needed documents, and this is a total cost of four thansand seven hundred and senventy five great british pounds.(4775GBP).

This is the last and only step of this processing before the delivering takes please.

I await your swift response towards this, so i can send you the needed details to remit the charges.

God Bless.

Well Josfus played the invoice card Smile

Quote:
Good Morning,

Thank you for the reply. OK Shoot me over an invoice outlining the fees and what they cover and I will review and arrange for payment.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Admiral Asshole has been quiet for a few days...he reaches out for a progress check. Simply told him there was a miscommunication with the security company we have it worked out and his boxes are in good hands....meanwhile Josfus got his invoice from the shipping company...

Quote:
Hello Josfus,

In regards to your mail, i want you to know that we have attached the invoice of the needed charges to this email, and also once you are ready to send the needed charges, then we are going to forward to you the details to send the charges. (isnt the purpose of an invoice to not only demand payment but also tell you where to send it ? Smile

I will await your swift response to know when you will be sending this needed charges.

I await your swift response.

Mark Dowell.

Well Josfus is confused as usual

Quote:
I have been out of the office most of the day. I will review this later tonite or soonest AM. I guess I am a bit confused as to why you would need to send further details to pay as that should have been included on the invoice.
I will review submit to my accountant for payment and get things squared away on this end.
I will let you know if I have any further questions.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josfus notices there is something missing

Quote:
Sir,

Why is there no shipping/freight charge on the invoice? Please update and re submit.

Thank You
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Security company reply with unsolicited pork.

Quote:

Hello Josfus,

How are you doing?

In Regards to your mail, i want you to know that before we procceed to the delivering of the boxes to you, what is needed to be done is was what was in the invioce that was sent you to okay? So for now, you don't have to worry about anything okay?

Below is the account details to send the needed charges, so that we can carry out major delivering to you without waste of time and delay...

Bank Name: Starling Bank
Account Name:
Account Number:
BIC Number: SRLGGB2L
IBAN: GB73SRLG60837142467147
Sort Code: 608371

Once you make the wire transfer to the account details, then we are going to get all the needed document, then the delivering will be made to you.

I await your email.

Best Regards,
Mark Dowell

Josfus well you know
Quote:

Mr Dowell,

I wish to make one payment, not several. Please update the invoice to include shipping and handling/freight charge for the delivery and I will submit for payment. There is no reason to make multiple transactions. I am not worried about anything but moving this transaction forward.

Thank You

A surprising compliant lad

Quote:
Hello Josfus,

Thanks once again to your email as sent.

In regards to your email, we have full calculated the total cost of everything that will take the boxes to your door step, and also attached to this email is the invoice which fully show the total cost of the amount needed, as soon as the payment is sent and confirmed my our company accountant, then the delivering will be made to you, and this delivering will not take more than 3 working days which is (72 Hours).

I await your response soonest along with the slip of payment as proof.

Best Regards,
Mr. Mark Dowell

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you'll have to get him to redo the invoice as he hasn't put any VAT ( value added tax) on it. All UK companies have to charge VAT on a taxable supply such as this one.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank You for that

Quote:
Mr Dowell,
I sent the invoice to my accountant so that it can be paid and he kicked it back to me. He is telling me it is incomplete. Where is the VAT? All European companies are required to collect VAT.
I want ONE invoice with ALL fees and taxes included.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Admiral asshole is worried about his boxes...
Quote:
Hello My Brother,

How are you doing today and how is your day going i hope you are having a peaceful day.

Well my brother i am so scared because i have not had from you on how the delivery of my two boxes are going please my brother i will like you to update me on how far this delivery has gone i just want to be free and know how things are going.

please i will be waiting for your responds so i can know how far this has gone. God bless you my brother i am looking forward to good friendship in future.

Best Regards
Admiral Gavin Harris.

Josfus reply...
Quote:
You have hired an incompetent shipping company that can not seem to provide a correct invoice. We are working on it.

Meanwhile the shipping company idiot updated the invoice yet again Smile

Quote:

Again attached to this email is the invoice which has been corrected.

I hope you are okay with this now? The total charges and amount needed before the said boxes is delivered to your door still remain the same amount, and this is a total of 17,125 GBP.

I will want you to go to your bank yourself and make the wire transfer by Monday morning to the account details i have sent you already.

I will await your swift response and compliance to this effect.

Best Regards,
Mark Dowell

Josfus puts it back on his "accountant"
Quote:
I will resubmit to my accountant and get payment in work...assuming the invoice is all correct this time. I will be in touch

What is interesting is this guy went right for a bank transfer...did not even suggest WU/MG. Of course the payment details (reported of course) will be ignored as they are not in the invoice. I am thinking a check will be mailed to the address on the invoice....I mean that is how business is conducted right?
Of course there is a possibility that Josfus accountant just might have a colleague in the UK and as such after waiting on the check to arrive...might just want to meet in person.
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How much VAT has the shipping company charged? It needs to be 20% otherwise its slap time!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads always love a cheque in the post Wink

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Music Man for the VAT education. No it is not 20% >Smile

Before I replied to the shipping company, Admiral Idiot emailed ...with a few interesting questions....

Quote:
Hello my good friend Josfus,

How are you doing?

I trust you are having a great day? First i will want to say thank you so much for all the assistance rendered so far and also i want you to know that am really sorry if you had a problem with the company in regards to an Invoice.

Secondly Josfus, How much is the company charging as total before the delivering is made to you? please you just have to try and have things done with them, that company is 100% trusted, as i also have a friend who also work with the same company and now everything is completed and his delivering has been made to him.

please see to it that you complete this whole deal this week.

I so much hope to hear from you with updates on how things are going and when they will be making the delivering to you.

Thanks,
Admiral Gavin Harris

and my reply to the shipping company idiot
Quote:
Mr Dowell,

I fully expected to come home tonite to an email from my accountant saying that payment had been made and we could get the boxes finally delivered. Instead I come home to an email from my accountant stating that the VAT has been figured incorrectly. It is not the correct amount/percentage. Mr Dowell are you checking these invoices before you send them? I have made the Admiral aware of the challenges we are having here, he is aware that the delay is on YOUR end not mine. I encourage you to get your shit together so that this payment can be made and the boxes can be delivered.

Can we at least TRY to get this invoice correct?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic