SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Syrian Rebel/Aussie Revolutionary/Russian Hacker lad is BACK

View next topic
View previous topic

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

....and like the other shoe falling to the bedside, twat wrote:
hey bro...
look hon.john is no criminal and not a nigerian...
ghana importers receives foreign currency through many agents overseas.... and they pay equivalent of such amount to beneficiaries in ghana... uses it for forex trading...

if you are not comfortable...ask him for another account...tell him to give you another account maybe in ghana or elsewhere...or tell your bank to cable the fees into that account he provided for you...let this be settled tomorrow... and everyone works away...my advice man...
peace bro...
taras...

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x3 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Hello Steven,

I received a message from Taras stating how you and your bank complaint about the fiduciary bank account. Do not use whatever as excuse to hold back my refund because I am expecting the payment tomorrow.

I am not a scammer and never partake on any criminal business in the past. You know what you are refunding my company for.

Whatever forex agents do with their bank account in United States is not my business. All I need is my refund.

Here is another fiduciary agent account and my company bank account in Ghana.

Tell your bank to wire my refund to either of the account stated in this email and I let you be.

You wire the refund into my company account in Ghana. But still you and your bank may complain against why sending money to Africa as if everyone in Africa is a criminal.

-------------

redacted
-------------

OR

-------------

redacted and reported.

-------------

I wait for the payment receipts after the payment.

Sincerely,

Hon. Nana John.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x3 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Hello Steven,

I received a message from Taras stating how you and your bank complaint about the fiduciary bank account. Do not use whatever as excuse to hold back my refund because I am expecting the payment tomorrow.

I am not a scammer and never partake on any criminal business in the past. You know what you are refunding my company for.

Whatever forex agents do with their bank account in United States is not my business. All I need is my refund.

Here is another fiduciary agent account and my company bank account in Ghana.

Tell your bank to wire my refund to either of the account stated in this email and I let you be.

You wire the refund into my company account in Ghana. But still you and your bank may complain against why sending money to Africa as if everyone in Africa is a criminal.

-------------

US bank account, reported
-------------

OR

-------------

Ghana bank account, reported.

-------------

Sincerely,

Hon. Nana John.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Dear Steven,

Kindly pay the refund into my company account in Ghana because I don't want to be linked to any sort of illicit activities. I am surprised that USA government can allow criminals to register a company in America and establish a bank account too.

Here is my company account below:

-------------

Reported bank account, Accra, Ghana.

-------------

Adhere to this advice and pay the refund into my company account in Ghana.

Sincerely,

Hon. Nana John.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nana sent me a few more emails with the same Ghanaian bank account. We are closing that door, right :
Steven wrote:
Nah, look, a bank thing, it is not gonna work out. My bank had me talk with a guy from the FBI about fraud. His name is Agent Borowitz. He said its advance fee fraud account which they are monitoring and its tied to internet scams. He says they have scammers in Ghana, too. He told me not to tell Nana John, so this is between us. Please do not tell Nana John about the FBI part, okay. I do not want to get involved in this shit. And Nana keeps sending me emails with new bank accounts. I am NOT going to use any fucking bank and tie myself to any fucking scamshit.

Look, you and me, we have mutual friends. They KNOW you, they said good things about you. But this guy, your friend, he seems like a fuck up and a criminal. So, look, fuck banks. That shit is traceable. I do not want the FBI fucking with me over I sent money to some guy in Ghana when they already told me this account was linked to fucking fraud. What i suggest is that i meet you in Yaounde on the 5th of April. I will be there and am meeting my guy to look at some wood which I am buying. I can bring you cash, no cheques, and you can pay the guy when you go back to Ghana. That way, I never have to meet him, and then this shit between me and him is done. I owe him $21,000 or so, so what I suggest is that i tack on 4,000 for you, and this covers your fees, and than you can pay him. Otherwise, I am done with this fucking deal. You cover your travel expenses and hotels, and then keep receipts and i will pay those, as well. Oherwise, fuck this shit, and I am done. I never bought into this with the idea that the fucking FBI would contact me.

And I do not want to write with this guy in case there is any funny business. Tell him to lay off and you got it covered. Please. I am frightened by having the fucking FBI contact me.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Nana wrote:
Hello Steven,

Today is Thursday being the day you promised to refund my money. I am expecting the refund into my company bank account in Ghana.
I do not want you to give me any reason to pass the ball to my lawyer, or talking to the press and the investors to really make them understand I am not the bad guy but you.

If you make me go public, you will pay the legal charges and the damages.
Therefore, be a gentleman and refund me today.
You are using my ideas to set up your Wood industry in other countries and you are denying me my right.
Enough of the delay tactics Steven.
Email me the payment receipts.

Sincerely,
Hon. Nana .
twat wrote:
hey bro...
i been thinking of this repayment of hon.john...he did a good job in the business plan...he was your partner...he deserves his payment...
i believe you been cabling funds to cameroon...for wood trade...same way you send funds to your guy in cameroon...tell your bank same thing... give them orders to cable hon john today...
i crack shit...that's nobody's business....but hon.john is clean...
he works with ghana president as senior assistant...personnel consultant and adviser...he ain't a push over...he is a professional business man...
so don't allow him to blow your ass bro... remember you ain't clean before the investors... and nobody whose hands are bloody does wear white clothes...
you my man... and hon john my man...pls refund him for his services bro...he deserves it....let peace rain... cable his company account in ghana... just one time thing...
peace bro...
twat wrote:
if you can't do direct transfer to hon john company account... do money gram or so...tired of this shit man...

Steven remains quiet

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His badass hacker character remains my favorite in his stable.

Why do I get the feeling this Agent Borowitz isn't going to go away? Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may emerge as a character, yes.

In the meantime, Steven is not responding They can froth at the mouth, and they can try to take a fictitious character to court, good luck with that, or "they" can get in line and meet Steven in Cameroon in a few weeks.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nana wrote:
Finally you have decided declined refunding me, while you use my money for importation of woods and also my business plan for your Wood industry and I suffer the losses of my rights and money.
You will tell me if that is not a scam. And you will also tell that the United States authorities who is a scammer and who supposed to be going to jail.
A clear conscience fears no accusations. I have nothing on myself and I am ready to head to court with you. I have gathered enough evidence and I am glad I did.

If I get my refund today, I will walk away but if not, you will be hearing from my lawyer.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a note to "twat", Steven wrote:
Yeah, look, I am not sending him any fucking money via any fucking cable. Fuck that. Your idiot friend is threatening to take me to fucking court. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and he tried the fucking vinegar, the little prick. Too late to get sweet. Asshole said court. Fuck him. I have his money. I am willing to pay him he needs to draw up a contract saying he releases all the intellectual property rights to the business plan, and that shit has to be signed in person. He can try to take me to court, but this fucker has no idea where i live, other than Miami, if he knows that.

If he wants his money, he meets me in Yaounde next month with his contract, and we go sign this with a notary public. Fucking asshole doesn't want to do that, well he is fuck out of luck.

I cannot believe you set me up with this fucking loser like the one you set e up with before.

Anyway, if he wants his money, he will have to come get it Like I said, I can put in some extra to cover travel expenses, and, truthfully, I would prefer to deal with you, but the only way this asshole gets [aid is a signed fucking contract done in my presence in Cameroon. Otherwise he can take up yoga so he can suck his own dick.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic