SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Syrian Rebel/Aussie Revolutionary/Russian Hacker lad is BACK

View next topic
View previous topic

B8er
Baiting Guru

Location: Applying TLC to pathetic millennial snowflakes ........ NOT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't bother replying to the above before, but decided now was a good time to give him a bit of a slap for his slowness.

Quote:
Dear Grandma John,

I am surprised until now not to have receive the business plan, but perhaps you are growing the trees for the making of the paper to print it on?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1739 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he sent me a business plan. It's kind of long so I don't want to post it now, but Mike will get back to him in a few days about that, as he's currently partying in Napa. Did anyone else get about a 1.4 MB PDF from him?

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Cammy received the business plan, but 1.01 meg rather than 1.4. Did yours have 23 pages?

Quote:
How are you? Sorry for some unavoidable delays in getting the business plan across to you. I had to make sure the plan reflects with the current market review, especially with the prices of equipment and machinery. Attached is copy of the Business Plan.
I hope to see all interested investors in Ghana soon for stake holders meeting.
Correspond for advice on how to proceed and feel free to ask any question.
Notice: I have spoken to the president of Ghana about this investment projects and he is happy. When all investors visit Ghana, I will personally
introduce everyone to the leaders of Ghana including the president of Ghana who is a friend.

Cammy will write back later.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 200
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can’t check the page count right now, but it was a 1.4 MB file. Weird. His response when I mentioned I was busy this weekend:
Quote:
Very sorry about the delays. I was not resting all these days because I needed to get accurate information on the cost to of the equipment. It wasn't easy but here it is finally and such gap will not come by anymore.
The next step is implementation and it will be express.
Waiting for your reply when you have gone through the business plan.
He really seems to have done a lot of work on the business plan, so I’ll be quite escited to discuss it with him in great detail later. Of course Mike is very concerned about wfficiency and sustainability, while knowing little about trees themselves, so he’s going to have some very interesting questions for him later. I wonder if the lad knows if we can sell the tree bark for medicinal purposes...

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been busy with some other things this summer so had told DSW that my character, which started this off, probably wouldn't be on much, but I've got a bit more time now if he's needed. If not, please carry on. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa
B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received the business plan as well, haven't downloaded it, but took a look in Gmail's preview and it's 23 pages.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy just replied.

Quote:
Thanx for the business plan. I'll read it through and talk it over with Stevie - looks fine to me, but confirmation is always good.
Could you tell me something about yourself? If we're going to be in business together, we might as well get to know one another before we meet.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 200
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Five hours ago, Lad wrote:
Dear Steven,

How are you and the family? I haven't heard from you since 29th of September which is one month today.
Email me back to enable me know what is happening with you. I believe most of the investors wants to hear from you too in order to endorse the business plan.
Kindly email me back and reach all the investors as well.
I wait for your reply.

Regards,
Hon. Nana .
Lad, on Oct 22 at 9:04 AM , wrote:
Dear Connie,

How are you and the family? I have been expecting to hear from you since I sent the business plan.
Email me back to enable me know your stand concerning the investment plan.

Regards,
Hon. Nana .
Oct 22, 2018, 9:03 AM (6 days ago), Lad wrote:
Dear Ramdi ,

How are you? Sorry for some unavoidable delays in getting the business
plan across to you. I had to make sure the plan reflects with the
current market review, especially with the prices of equipment and
machinery. Attached is copy of the Business Plan.

Notice:
I have spoken to the president of Ghana about this investment projects
and he is happy. When all investors visit Ghana, I will personally
introduce everyone to the leaders of Ghana including the president of
Ghana who is a friend.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hon. Nana .

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Dear Steven,

Thanks for your message. Kindly keep in touch constantly with me and with the investors too. Just like what you said, the earlier we start the project the better for us.
I will write Sir Winston now and wait for his reply. If he doesn't reply by tomorrow, I will writer her manager.

Meanwhile, you can start buying woods from Ghana at a cheaper rate while we wait to embark on the project. It will not affect the investment plan. Think of it.

Regards,
Hon. Nana .

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had much time for him of the last week or so, so I've just sent him this.

Quote:
My Dear Grandma John,

Please accept my apologies for the late reply, but I have been overseas overseeing a family illness and did not have access to my emails. I have just arrived home and will read through your business plan in the morning.

MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't post it because it's not that interesting at all, but over the last two weeks or so we established that yes, we can use the tree bark and leaves for medicinal purposes. Next, I think that the tree roots can be used as a substitute for nutmeg:
Quote:
I'm sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but I was having a blast of a time off in Dubai with some friends. They may have a lot of laws there about random things, but boy do they know how to party! No drugs or prostitutes or whatever necessary, just some Champagne, a penthouse, and a CD of a bunch of South Parks.

Just as something to start off, I read somewhere that the tree roots of some hardwood varieties can be used as a substitute for nutmeg in baked goods. Can you look into this as a way to deal with dead trees?

I'm biding time here until we decide what exactly we're doing in the future.

B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Grandma John,

Your presentation is very attractive, but I feel perhaps a bit light on details and leaves me wondering at the accuracy and achieveness of some of your figures.

I would like an explanation on the following
1. How was the 5% figure for cost of sales arrived at and what does it include
2. Similar for the Utility running cost, the Operational overheads and administrative costs.

I would also like to more understand how this compartment model for the concession works and why you are chosing to only harvest one compartment in the first year.

B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear ,

Thanks for your message and the question.

The ratio derived in the income forecast is based on assumptions that the quoted sum will be invested into the proposed wood mills industry.

If the total sum of money required for this wood milling industry is invested, the investment will yield the quoted interest rate, after deducting the 5% for administrative, running of the business, sales cost and general expenses for smooth running the company. This is inclusive of 17% (Return On Investment - ROI) deduction which will cover investors funds. The 17% ROI is mandatory to enable the business recover every dollar invested into the industry within the period of 5 to 7 years.

After taxes and every expenses the company will still save at least US$561,459.00 annually as surplus income.

Take note that I am presently into wood business with Steven at a small scale. The forecast is based on current market value because I understand wood business.

I certify that the plan is accurate to avoid waste of investors money, resources and time.

Concerning your question on harvesting of woods, each concessions is made up of at least 5 compartments, and the Forestry Commission gives maximum of 3 years to harvest the woods. We cannot be slow in order to make more money for the company, we can harvest the concession as fast as we can. If we can do harvest it in 6 months or 1 year, another allocation of concession will give awarded again by the Forestry Authority of Ghana. The fast we are the better for the business.

The company will be number one in wood milling in Africa and the government will give us more concessions than other small companies. We will have added advantages because I work with the government.

I hope you are satisfied with my answers to enable us proceed towards the investment plan.

Regards,

Hon. Nana John.

Quote:
Dear Grandma John,

Perhaps my question was not clear, so let me ask it in a differing way, starting of with, in the first year, how many employees will the company have and what will their salaries be?

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme, we need your character. Singapore is so 2017. I am thinking Hong Kong.

Birlic
Green Snake in the Green Grass

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahaahha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- My Work in Progress
B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to "introduce" an accountant and tie him up in circles explaining his figures.

Quote:
Dear XXX,

The estimated and presumed working capital is US$2M, and the number of employees will range between 60 and 65 during the first year, with an average salaries of US$2,000 monthly per head.

Presently, everything is based on assumption and the total sum of fund to be invested will finally determine the number of employees to be hired. Qualifications and experience also will determine how much each employee goes home with.

I hope you are clear now.

Regards,

Hon. Nana John.

Quote:
Dear Grandma John,

I have discussed your business plan with my accountant and he was surprised at the vaguity of your replies and the fact that you seem to totally fail to understand that your figures just don't add up.

Here is the content of his report to me:

The business plan is based on the assumption that you will receive an investment of $13.804M and have $2M working capital, so I will use that as a starting point for my validation.

The investment is claimed to enable the generating of $1,994,110 of sales in the first year, of which is allocating a total of 14% to various costs, which amounts to $280,000. I assume that this amount will include not only the salaries of the men for the chopping of the trees, but also costs such as petrol, electricity, etc, as well as the salary of the Chief Executive, which as the executive of a multi-million dollar company in an African country, I would expect to be perhaps $50,000 per year. I will however ignore these additive costs and assume the full $280,000 is available for the choppers. Based on a full time salary of $24,000 per year, this would cover about 11 employees full time. Even if these "employees" were on slut contracts and only paid for days they worked and we assume that there is a chopping season where weather is favourable, at most you would be able to employ perhaps 20 and that would be only if they worked for only 6 months a year.

The executive indicates that there is an expectation of having around 60 employees in the first year to generate this $1,994,110 in sales, so we have to assume that only having 20 employees would reduce this to around $665,000. With the interest payment being a fixed amount of 17% and $10M having been invested in start up costs, I would be surprised if this business survived the first year and would encourage you to think hard about it's viability.

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Padme, we need your character. Singapore is so 2017. I am thinking Hong Kong.

The last email my character received from this lad was a good month ago. Although I had a fun round of baiting him the first time around, this is really your bait now, so let me know how I can help. My main character with him has a long back story as the contact began some years ago, which is good in that he firmly believes in the validity of my character, but not sure if it fits in with your plan. He has expressed interest in meeting my character who is very wealthy. On the downside, he was using some of these chracters, such as Nana, with me in 2015 and he has a pretty good memory for this stuff. So, not sure if he'd worry about being "exposed". Also, I don't want to distract from the work you guys are doing with him or give him an excuse to bail on any existing characters. So think it over and see what makes sense.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Alex needs to be introduced, representing Spielberg.

Lad wrote:
Dear Steven,

Sir Winston have not replied. I will email his manager to enable her reach him.
When you have gathered some money like US$200,000 or at least US$150,000, you can get it across to me so I will send some containers of hard woods to you.
You will not have the documentation problems I assure you and in less than 3 weeks you shipment will arrive United States.

Regards,
Hon. Nana .

Steve wrote:
Yeah, look, great. I have to tell you, I am not buying any wood from you right now. i have my existing suppliers and my clients. This deal will be big enough for all of us. What you need to do is to continue working with the investors. The Chasanty guy, lotta money. Make him happy. You hear anything from Ramdi? She is another serious player.

I heard from Gretchen. She says she checked her email and nothing from you. Do not fuck this shit up. I have put a fucking tonne of work in to get these people together. If you fuck this up, I am gonna go with the Cameroonian guy. He knows his wood.

We need an Articles of Association and Memorandum of Understanding for the investors. We need to come u with shares, so that when people buy, they have papers showing their cut of the business. I am thinking, if we can get Alex on board, then we can get the Hollywood money.

Write Gretchen. she is the key to Sir Winston.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In a message to "Gretchen", Lad wrote:
Hello,

Attached with this message is the business plan for the proposed industry. Kindly study it and relay the information to Sir Winston.

Regards,
Hon. Nana

Begin forwarded message:

Date: October 13, 2018 at 6:07:58 PM GMT+1
To: Sir Winston <[email protected]>
Subject: The Business Plan Sir Winston

Dear Sir Winston,

How are you? Sorry for some unavoidable delays in getting the business
plan across to you. I had to make sure the plan reflects with the
current market review, especially with the prices of equipment and
machinery. Attached is copy of the Business Plan.

Notice:
I have spoken to the president of Ghana about this investment projects
and he is happy. When all investors visit Ghana, I will personally
introduce everyone to the leaders of Ghana including the president of
Ghana who is a friend.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Hon. Nana .

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Steven,

I have contacted Gretchen.
You know it can't blow up the business opportunities, you just smooth it at your end because they need you to give them 100% assurance that their funds will be safe and secure. And certainly they will not only be safe and secured, they will make money with their investment in Ghana.

I will work on the Articles of Association and Memorandum of Understanding immediately.

Keep in touch constantly.

Regards,
Hon. Nana

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy hasn't been in touch for a while, so...

Quote:
Sorry I didn't answer before, but I've been off the grid on a very special vacation - tell you about it someday. Afraid the business plan wasn't invited along, so I haven't read any more of it.
I know that you and me are in different worlds, but even so, every government wants to work with you? Seriously? There wouldn't be enough time in the day! How old are your kids, BTW? And how many of each?

It wouldn't be Cammy without an occasional blonde moment, would it?

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steven wrote:
Heard from Gretchen. Thats awesome. She was very impressed with the business plan.

You got any attorneys who are friendly for our skim? Remember, we want to build a viable business, one that makes money, long term but the investment money, we get %10 of that. So all the invoices, like, say we want 5 Toyota Hilux, and they run, what, USD40,000 a piece, right? Well, we need to invoice for USD45,000. For those five Hiluxes, we put USD25,000 into another account, probably move it to Singapore. Then of that, you get $12,500, and I get USD12,500. Same applies for land. Same applies for equipment coming in.

The key is gonna be a good attorney and a good accountant, ones who are friendly to us who can facilitate the skim, and a Customs broker and a customs agent from the port. Remember. We need to make %10.

Sorry I have been busy I am trying to get my friend Alex in on the action. He is a Hollywood guy who can help us padme our wallets, but he is busy moderating time, you know? Major score if he is in. He knows Spielberg, Tarantino, Lucas, all the big shots.

Gretchen should write back in a day or two.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hon replied, not actually answering Cammy's questions:

Quote:
I had been busy too with government functions. Have you been able to discuss with Steven?
I will discuss more about my family when you are here in Ghana. You will meet everyone face to face.
I hope you will soon be in Ghana even if not for this project, you can visit to discover more opportunities for yourself as we have more business opportunities besides the wood milling business. We have gold and other important raw materials.

Cammy will forward that to Steve along with the usual chitchat and gossip. She'll reply later.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Gretchen" wrote:

Dear Mr. John,

Thank you for this. I have spoken with Sir Winston so he is appraised of the situation. He wishes for me to tell you he is sorry he has not written, but that he is very busy.

Steven tells me that the next step may well be for me and Ramdi, and him, to sit down and discuss.

I understand you are working on Articles of Association and a Memorandum of Understanding. That is the probably most useful thing to be done, next.

Sir Winston is interested in knowing if he can buy a condo or even a whole apartment building in your country so as to have a place to stay when he visits.

I will need a copy of your passport, or an agent of yours who can represent your interests at meetings, for our records.

I look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Gretchen Meekly

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Dear Steven,

It is good to know she like the business plan and she will relay the information to Sir Winston.

I have made enquiries about the Articles of Association and MoU. MoU can be prepared whereby all stakeholders will go through it and if they are satisfied, they will signed it. But without public notary through a lawyer to be done in the court, it is useless.
It must be notarized by the Ghana Courts according to the laws of doing business in the country.

The Articles of Association is a document that is prepared by a lawyer hired by the investors (company), and the attorney must be accredited to Ministry of Justice and Attorney General of Ghana.
The lawyer prepares the documents according to the legal procedure for companies registration and allocation of shares for investors which is allocated in percentage values. This is the way forward towards our goal.

We have to start the legal process after knowing how much each investor is ready to invest, get their full names, addresses and at least the fees for lawyer's services.

It is very important because I cannot present anything that is not endorsed by the government to the investors.

Now, I want you to discuss with the investors. Then I will give you further advice on how to proceed to get the Articles and MoU.

Regards,
Hon. Nana

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic