SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Syrian Rebel/Aussie Revolutionary/Russian Hacker lad is BACK

View next topic
View previous topic

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ramdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Nana,
I represent a group of investors as an accountant in this project who, at this time, desire to remain unnamed. As you may be aware, they have significant assets and wish to diversify their financial portfolio to include the processing of raw wood to furniture grade wood. They do not know about the wood business. Neither do I, which is why I am glad that Mr. Steven, who is well known in the tropical hardwood business, has found a capable local manager.
Just to let you know the scope of the investment, all three of the investors I represent have committed to a minimum of $1,000,000.00 each. However, they have the capability to put in u to $3,000,000.00 each.
I hope, also, to be an investor, but I have less than the minimum threshhold to invest of $1,000,000.00 at this time.
We look forward to the shareholders meeting.
Some things will have to be produced before the meeting, namely:
1. Registration of the company name
2. Business plan
3. Passport scan for you or your representative
Once we have that, and have run the documents through an attorney, we will be prepared for the first disbursement of funds.
We understand that you are highly connected in your country and that you are close to a friend of Mr. Stevens, and that you are very busy. We, especially, appreciate the insight to local business and the connections you are reputed to have.
It is my sincere hope that we have a long and prosperous relationship coming.
Most sincerely,

Ramdi Punteng,
Certified corporate accountant

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy get the message, but she won't be replying until later, since she sleeps late on Saturday.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 200
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect. Connie has written her reply, but I will wait to send it till later.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same message. My response (if this is too much I can tone it down a bit, but personally I think this is fine):
Quote:
Hey dude! Nice to meet you! I'm Michael Nebberry, but I go by Mile. I've heard great things about you, so let me tell you a bit about me. I'm from sunny Cali where I grew up, and while I was at Stanford (Go Trees, Berkeley sucks!) my friends and I made a little start-up that does cloud-based hashing of data, and we sold to Google and made big bucks. Now I work at Google on data analytics, and on the side I do investments in people THAT CAN CHANGE THE WORLD! Seriously, it's lit. So I just do a bit of whatever on the side, travel around a lot and meet with clients (my Google thingamajiggers are a bit of a side gig at this point, I just like money), and invest in whatever's hot these days. I like getting to know my clients well, and I'd love to chat a bit more. Friendship is the key to good business.

That's enough about me, but how did you get in the wood business? What's your life story?

He’s obviously going to try to stay on script, but that won’t do for me. If he wants me on board, he had better humor me, especially when we become such good friends that I ask him for advice about non-business things (for instance, whether craft beer is better than Heineken).

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
B8er
Baiting Guru

Location: Applying TLC to pathetic millennial snowflakes ........ NOT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

also received the same message and has replied.

Quote:
Dear Grandma John,

It is pleasurable for you to write to me, I'm sure. Any friend of Steven's is a friend of mine. I met him on a yacht in Monaco when we were at the Grand Prix, were you there with him?

I want you to know that I do not know anything about the wood, but my father is telling me that as his heir, it's time to stop living the international lifestyle of the playboy and settle down to being involved in the family business. He gives me $ 1,000,000 to play and told me to try not to lose it, but I'm sure if the opportunity is good, I can raise it another million or two. I will tell you more of my family in a future message.

Please tell me about Ghana, I've never been there but maybe I'll visit in the future. What is night life like, are there plenty of clubbing?

I would also like to apologize for my poor English, I speak only Italian and I am using online translation.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1739 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ "Grandma" Laughing

Steven wrote:
Good. I heard from some of them. They got it.

I fucked up Sir Winstons email, its [email protected]. This one, Sir Winston, is how you address him. He is the one you need to keep happy. If he walks away, they ALL walk away. Nice guy. Has a ton of fucking cash. He is a former commando in the British Army. Did bad shit back in the day. Hes in his 70s, and he can still kill you and me with a fucking ballpoint pen. Keep him happy. If he is happy, we are happy.

As for a business plan, start working on one. Trucks, land, wages, security, equipment. Go start looking for prices on all that.

Write to Sir Winston immediately.

So far, so good. I liked how you wrote the email. Very smooth.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy's reply was rather light and frothy, but then she's come back from a night out. You'll note that she misunderstood his name and title.

Quote:
O HAI Hon.
So kewl to hear from you dewd, cos any friend of Stevie's is a friend of mine! I've met a few of his buddies, and he's got really good taste, and he's such a sweetie too. Did you guys meet in Africa?
I don't know about giving you advice on profitable ideas - that's not what I'm about. I leave that kind of thing to the pros; hell, you're getting the big bucks for this, right? But I wouldn't mind knowing some more about the project anyway - props for getting your president on side, two thumbs up for that!
I'll write some more later, as it's been a long day, end of the footy season and all. Do you like sport?
Ciao!

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 200
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update; my computer is currently unable to connect to the internet - I can still check email via my phone, but I won't be able to quote directly. I hope to be able to resume normal coverage soon.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:
Hello,

I have resent the message to Sir Winston and it went through. I will steer work on the business plan.

Best regards,
Hon. Nana.

MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mikey hasn't heard anything back from him yet; I'll wait a few days before prompting him again, but I feel kind of neglected. This is no way to start a business relationship.

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. This just in:
Lad wrote:
From Mike. You can suggest what I should tell him if not, I will reply him and copy you the message tomorrow morning

He will have to come u with something for you.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile Speak of the devil himself... I'm not sure what you want to tell him; I'm almost curious to see what the lad will come up with without any prompting.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mr Mystery: When he writes you, say you are excited, you know Steven, and that you hears Sir Winston is on board. Give as little info as possible, but some "back ground", and end it with something like "I have to run. But thanks for contacting me..."

"Winston" wrote:
Hello John,
Jolly good show. I am most very much excited to be engaging in this business with you. Steven has told me so much about you. He says you are very well connected, and able to get this done.
I think that the very first step e should have you do is to present us with a business plan. Do not worry too much, at this point, about the return on investment. I do believe that the %17 shall be reached within two years, but instead, endeavor to list all of the expenses. How many trucks shall we need? Sawmills, bandsaws, land acquisition, real estate, security, attorney fees, licenses, customs broker, replacement blades for the bandsaw, wages. At this point, have it come up to around twelve million dollars. We have people committed to ten million, but I think we shall be able to bring in a few other investors. My good friend, Alex, is predisposed at the moment. As the Hindus are known to say, Oh Man, Padme Please Come, or something. If Alex cannot get his friend, Stephen Spielberg or George Lucas involved, he knows other people.
I know Steven has mentioned ivory. I am also interested in that. I have friends in Hong Kong. I was stationed there in the 1960s, with the 2nd Gurkha Rifle Regiment. Enough said about that, for now, but do know this shall be other business unrelated to the wood business, and that you shall be handsomely remunerated for your work.
I do very much look forward to meeting you at the investors meeting.
Pleas start work on your business plan.
I am jolly well excited, chuffed, as it were, to be involved in this.

Winston

MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him another message a few hours ago. Until we start talking actual business (i.e. he tells me about himself and actually responds to me), I'm going to send him emails every day or two about random stuff. I will definitely focus more on the Steven stuff when he emails me, but until then, he gets to learn more about random things I'm doing:
Quote:
So anyway, I haven't heard from you in a few days, so I'm just saying hi and letting you know what I've been up to. So there's this Chinese holiday tomorrow called the Mid-Autumn Festival (my friend Shuguang, who we call Sammy, says it's called something like 中秋节 in Chinese. Can you believe how complicated all of these Chinese characters are?) and we're having a little party at the office because we have a lot of Chinese people here. So we're going to bring in a bunch of noodles, dumplings, and these things called moon cakes that are supposed to be quite tasty. Sammy says that his mother makes them for the holiday celebrations, and for our little team she's bringing in a box. I don't know. Do you have anything like that in Ghana?

And also, I'm having lunch with a friend on Wednesday who knows some stuff about wood business; his family owned a lacquerware shop back in Taipei, and his uncle used to do exporting and stuff like that. Mainly things like Vietnamese teak and things like that, but he also did some importing of spices (I believe Sichuan peppercorns back when they weren't trendy and the customs people thought they were little rabbit droppings or whatever), but I'll use him as a sounding board with this entire thing. Wood is wood, you dig it? I'll poke his brain a bit and see what he knows about your business, but right now I don't know.

Oh, here's a good idea. What if we made moon cakes with different fusion flavors? Wouldn't that be awesome? All the cool kids are doing things like matcha, red bean, black sesame (more Japanese, but who cares as long as it tastes good?), and whatever paste they put in those things could be good. We can see if that would work. What do you think?

Cheers! And get back to me sometime bro, it's not cool to leave me hanging.

I know that he got my last email, so I am kind of surprised he didn't send me something as promised. Mike is getting antsy too; he may tell the other investors that he's being blindsided, and that isn't a good thing. We should save that for later, though, as we need to get the lad in his rhythm with all of us first.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries. He is actually working on the business plan....

Lad wrote:
Hello,

Below is message sent to me by Sir Winston this morning. I have not replied anyone as I am working on the business plan. If got idea on the plan, inform me while I continue to work on it.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy heard from Hon:

Quote:
Thanks for your kind message. Am sorry for the late reply as I am also engage with my constituency projects. I am working with my government and I usually make sure I bring dividends of democracy to my people.
This wood mills project is going to be the best of the best, and I guarantee you will never regret being part of this opportunity.
There are other opportunities that will come along when we have kick started.
I am working towards getting everything together as soon as possible.
Keep in touch while I get the business plan modified accordingly and make it available.

Cammy was pleased.

Quote:
Well, that's a good attitude there, looks like you're right on the ball, and speaking of that, you never did say if you like sport or not, I heard that soccer is bigger than Ben-Hur over there, are you a fan? I'm more Aussie Rules myself, not rugby (stupid game), that's to watch I mean, I play beach volleyball myself, and squash and tennis, that's when people watch me lol, not your scene I know, but whatever floats your boat.
I'll save anything thoughts about the business until I've seen the plans, it sounds exciting, can't wait to get the full picture.
One other thing - Magpies or Eagles, I can't make up my mind.

I had to include a reference to the upcoming AFL Grand Final, you see.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've also had a reply, I'll post it later on when I'm not on my phone, but it appears that he is taking the time to actually read our emails and personalise the replies.

ETA:
Quote:
Dear XXX,

Thanks for your kind message. Am sorry for the late reply as I am also engage with my constituency projects. I am working with my government and I usually make sure I bring dividends of democracy to my people.

Concerning your question if I was in Monaco for the Grand Prix with Steven, I wasn't there.

It is very nice to understand you have been looking for a means to get yourself into a business that is profitable. In order to continue to make money for yourself and your family. This opportunity is for you, as you can never regret getting involved. It is profitable and not a kind of business that is perishable. Wood and is wood and hardwood treated or not, can not decay.

The global demand for wood products is increasing by the day as world population is increasing. It means we need more wood finished products in the world.

Here are few information about Ghana. Ghana is in Western Africa, and it shares borders with Republic of Togo in the East, Ivory Coast in the Western border, Burkina Faso in the Northern border and Atlantic Ocean in the South.

City of Accra is the government central capital city of Ghana. We have lots of beautiful beaches along the ocean. Ghana is gateway to Africa and we have good people. The former United Nations Secretary General (Dr. Koffi Annan) is a Ghanian.

Our security is very tight, this gave birth to ever bustling night lives and the nightspots.

There are many places in Accra that enjoys 24 hours business and bustling and enjoyment. It is known that over 40% Ghana people doesn't sleep at night because of nightlife activities and events.

Apart from woods, Ghana has lots of gold deposits. It is our number one natural resources followed by woods and others. Though the main thing now is woods and building wood mills that will repute as best of the best.

Once again, you will never regret to be part of this investment plan as the project will bring so much profits and other good opportunities to all involved.

God bless you and family.

Best regards,

Hon. Nana John.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip
B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Grandma John,

You will apologise for my lateness of reply.

I am glad to know that you an Steven are happy in your partnership. I wish you much happyness in your relationship together.

As I tell you before, I am not knowing the good industry of wood, so I will be happy that you tell me more of your plans. Do you for example plan to grow your own trees from seeds or perhaps buy baby tree to grow and when will they be ready for the cutting?

Á

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RL interferes, so I have not been baiting much. I sent him a short note to keep the game moving forward. Nice to see he is still fully engaged.

Ranmdi wrote:
Dear Mr. Nana John,
Excellent.
My investors look forward to hearing from you.
Most isncerely,

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steven wrote:
I just got back from Thailand. Every been? Nice enough place. Lots of action. Good place to let your hair down. I met with some people from Singapore about wood.

So i heard from some of the investors. This Ramdi woman, she is someone you need to pay attention to. She has three investors. Sir Winston is totally on board.

Have you come up with the business plan? Thats the next step. The sooner that is done, the sooner we see money coming in.

Get back to me.

MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence to me. I'm not going to prod him any more, but Mike has made his discontent known.

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still on board.

Lad wrote:
Dear Steven,

I am working on the business plan continuously and I want to get the best value in case they wants to verify at our back.
I hope to get it ready before the next weekend.
Kindly make them to understand that I am very busy man while I speed up the process. I do not want to fail you and the investors.
Keep in touch.

Best regards,
Hon. Nana .

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Dear Ramdi,

Thanks for your kind reply. Let them exercise patience for me while I get the best value. I will correspond with you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Hon. Nana.

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nana is back? Wow, he's bringing out all of his old characters now. Nana's the one who had the 16 year old daughter he wanted to marry off if I recall.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa
B8er
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Á,

Thanks for your reply. Concerning your question, I am going to send you the project's business plan as soon as I have modified it according to current market value.
Keep in touch and have a good weekend.

Best regards,
Hon. Nana John.

I didn't actually ask about a business plan, I asked general questions about his plans for growing trees.

I will reply in a couple of days.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic