SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Syrian Rebel/Aussie Revolutionary/Russian Hacker lad is BACK

View next topic
View previous topic

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad was a joy. I left off updating, but the start of the bait is here...

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261164

The lad ended up on eater after posting a goofy asem where he asked for help as a Syrian rebel known as Abu Bakr. He went through many incarnations with several baiters including joining a gay church (B8er), starting a revolution in Australia (J Hancoick) and, brokering a peace deal between ISIS and rebel factions in Syria (during my bait).

He's now playing a Russian hacker on the run from the Government. When last he heard from my character years ago, I was held up in Raqqa trying to keep one step ahead of the drones. Since then my character has escaped and is back in Bahrain ready to make business deals and mayhem.

Let the fun begin. (again)

russian hacker wrote:
hey bro...

how are you and where are you??? is being very long time..
the stupid government sent me to prison for shutting down government websites during one of my attacks...
will be good to hear from you..
peace bro..

my character wrote:
Hello!! I am still alive. How are you??

russian hacker wrote:
hey bro...

it is very nice to know you are still alive and in good condition...
really glad bro... i will appreciate if you keep in touch constantly...
peace be with you bro..

my character wrote:
Brother, it has been an insane year, to say the least. How are you?

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure where this bait will go yet, and I'm hoping he will get back to doing his long creative letters on the state of the world... those were fun. For now, my character told him that they should finally meet and maybe Russian Hacker can join my character's merry band of international criminals.

My character Ferris wrote:
Have you been following all of this news with Russia and the Americans? LOL... do you people really control the American president? I hope so. Wink

I am thinking we should meet. What do you say?

Russian Hacker Tiras wrote:
oh yes it will be nice to meet you...sure putin control trump through the backdoor ( Shocked )...hacking powers and more tech ahead of usa...
i plan traveling to ghana this summer...
let us have joint investment bro... to help us tie our brotherhood and relationship forever...
what do think???

your brother...

Ferris wrote:
I think that is an excellent idea. Brother, let us work together to bring chaos to the world... and make some money while we're at it. What do you say?

For those of you who were not around for the original bait, Russian Hacker originally introduced himself to my character in a note claiming he had hacked the box of the "Syrian General" my character (a wealthy criminal who just wants to see the world burn ...while pocketing some cash) was dealing with on a trunkbox turned weapons trading deal.

Here's his original note as the hacker from back in 2015.

Quote:
HEY FERRIS...
RESPECT FOR YOU MAN.
BUT LISTEN MAN I FEEL FOR YOU NOW. THIS IS NOT GENERAL FOR REAL. WE
ARE FAMOUS RUSSIAN BLACK HAT HACKERS WHO BASE IN UNITED KINGDOM. WE
EVERYWHERE MAN HMMMMMMMMM.
CHECK THE MESSAGES MAN. YOU WILL KNOW WE CLONED GENERAL'S EMAIL.

WE INTERCEPTED CIB EMAIL ADDRESS AND GENERAL'S OK MAN.

SORRY WE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH. ALSO WE THOUGHT
Y'ALL CAN SEND THAT RIAL MONEY MAN. NOW YOU KNOW...FEEL GOOD NOW..NO
MAKING WRONG ENEMY MAN...YOUR GENERAL IS REAL..

CHECK AGAIN OUR CLONED EMAIL IS AND GENERAL'S EMAIL
IS
REACH PRINCE HARRIS ON
TELL YOUR GENERAL AND HARRIS TO CHECK THEIR SETTINGS BECAUSE WE
RECEIVE ALL YOUR EMAILS FROM BOTH CIB, HARRIS AND GENERAL THROUGH
EMAIL FORWARDING SETTINGS....
FERRIS WE SENT YOU TROJAN MANY TIMES BUT YOU GOT GOOD KNOWLEGE...YOU
NEVER CLICK ON THEM...MUST BE EXPIRED NOW...THEY ALL EXPIRED
MAILS....MELTING AWAY.....MAN HIRE US....YOU WILL BE MORE
DANGEROUS

THIS IS MAN IN THE MIDDLE ATTACK.....DO YOU KNOW A TOOLS CALLED
BACKTRACK???? MAYBE..... WE ARE JUST GOOD BUT YOU ARE LUCKY. WE ARE
ABLE TO GET TO THIS LENGTH BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE WEAK ON INTERNET...WE
CAN BE FRIENDS MAN...HIRE US AND WE WILL BRING AMERICA DOWN...WE LOVE
THIS GAME AND WE AIN'T HAVE NO REGRET MAN...YOU ARE GOOD AT YOUR GAME
AND WE ARE GOOD TOO...NO REGRETS....

YOU GUYS MUSTKNOW WE BETWEEN... YOU SHOULD CONTINUE FOR REAL...CHANGE
YOUR PASSWORD AND MOVE ON TOGETHER....
GENERAL I RESPECT YOU...YOU ARE A GREAT LEADER....GET AVIRA FOR YOUR
DESKTOP SECURITY....MORE RESPECT....
OPE WE PUT END TO HATING NOW.......WE SCHOOLED IN YANKEES BUT WEHATE
THEM LIKE SHIT
.............WE FUND OUR POCKETS FROM THEIR BANKS....
Y'ALL MUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHOT....FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WHEN YOU
NEED HELP....GOOD LUCK YOUR IN YOUR WARS...........

CIB GO HIRE BETTER SEC EXPERT...OR HIRE US.....ALEJANDRO IS BAD...HE
GOT NO EXPERIENCE...ONLY GOT EXPIRED TOOLS....BLOCK HEAD MAN.....

SORRY MAN..........NO REGRETS..........

WE BLACK HAT HACKERS....WE ANNONYMOUS!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa

Last edited by Padme on Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot Lad wrote:
WE BLACK HAT HACKERS....WE ANNONYMOUS!

Yeah.... right....

Safari Sand Timer x3 Dr Ray Lgos-Ctnu,
Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot appears to think rather a lot of himself. Time to disabuse him methinks Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's really that good, he should be able to say if there was collusion or not.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 201
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's always good for an opinion or two. And his cast of characters tends to be very entertaining.

Next up, Ferris will start talking to the lad about the upcoming visit to Ghana and also about some of his partners including dirty businessmen and weapons dealers (played by some of our folks here Very Happy ).

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steven is interested in ivory, gold and hardwoods. He can speak authoritatively on tropical hardwoods and various certification schemes. he is greedy, unprincipled and violent. He is also well connected.

As you know, he only does email, no voice, and is not on whatsapp or any other media. I bait old school.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts x9 Mortar Vcamera x14 Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x2 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc FryMortar Closed lad accounts pyramid Jack Boot
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...he is greedy, unprincipled and violent.

That's the old school dirty businessman taken care of. Can't wait to see who's the weapons dealer Shocked

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll let the weapons dealer introduce themselves when they're online... Cool

DSW this lad is old-school too. Since 2015 he never asked to talk.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal is the weapons dealer. He's a Marine veteran with the scars and the kills to match, is well-versed in weapons of all kinds with good connections for securing NATO and ex-Sovbloc hardware, is cynical and unconcerned about what gets done with the stuff he trades in, and like Steven stays off social media, in his case for security.

Spindrift - Pretty Rose
United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 201
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7: Dufus & Abavana/Capt Joseph Annan/Victor Walla/Ohene Agyekum/James Jeffrey/Peace Akpobor & John Mensah/Tony Kalaby & Addo Gilbert
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mal is the weapons dealer.

This lad is totally forked Laughing

Germany

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Padme wrote:
DSW this lad is old-school too. Since 2015 he never asked to talk.

My kind of lad.

MrMystery314
Canadian Upsettler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DSW: As a general question, will Bernie ever come back? I miss him, and I think this lad would love him just as much as Turd did.

If you can't make a direct deposit or wire transfer. How on earth can you find it easy to transfer to my account."-Godwin Emefiele, not getting it.
"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tiras tries to bring in a diamond/gold scam. Ferris brings up the possibility of a summit meeting between their teams.

Tiras wrote:
hey bro...

nice idea bro... it is good to hear from you... i have many things to do in order to collapse the economy of many countries...beginning with russia...

now i want you to invest with me... my bank account has been frozen by russian authorities... my house and physical cash of usd5.5m seized too... the only condition given to me is that i must work with KGB... that is to become their zombie... i dislike working for any government authorities... they are all corrupt and has no love for the people...

bro before i was sent to jail for attacking russian authorities... i has this gold and diamond i purchased from africa... the gold is from ghana..2,700kg at the rate of usd31,000 valued at usd83,7m... plus rough diamonds worth usd58m...the diamond is from sierra leone and congo republic... both purchased from black market... i was sending the cargo to dubai via air frsnce before i got arrested...

the cargo was abandoned in paris charles de gaulle airport as my agent couldn't continue to handle the shipment because of my arrest... there european union trade commission, and customs intercepted the cargo... demanded for taxation and documents... gold trading license issued by european union trade commission and kimberly certificate that covered the diamond trade...

when nobody responded... they sent the cargo to ecb belgium...at the european central bank deposited by the eu custom as exhibit until i provide the required documents...

Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS)... and eu gold trading license...plus taxes...

the kimberley certificate is usd4.8m... while taxation and licensing for the gold valued at european trade standards is approximately 10.1% of the gold value in international market...

i planned to use the funds to invest in uae... and mauritius island...

at the moment i am handicapped due the attack from my government...i believe you can help me (invest with me), join hands with me to clear the gold and diamond... we share the treasure together... unfortunately i got arrested in 2017 and this is the reason things went wrong...

any amount you can invest let me know... if we get the kimberley certificate... later we can get the gold out after trading the diamond... i will provide you contact details of the commissioner for trade and customs in belgium.... we can clear it and have it delivered to you if you want... or we stay together and receive it together in uae...then share the treasure or invest it together...

i hope to read your reply soon bro...

peace and one love bro....

tiras....

Ferris wrote:
Brother, I love this idea. Let us reign down destruction on all of the nations!! And, yes, beginning with Russia. America too. I believe we can do great things. Tiras, I love that you mentioned Africa. Already my teams are working to sow unrest in the region. Their governments are corrupt, unstable, and ripe for infiltration, resistance, and ultimately, revolution. We did this in Syria. We can do it across the African continent as well. We have identified Mali and Mauritania as attractive targets as well as countries where we already have a heavy presence such as Niger, Nigeria, Libya, etc.

Where are you located at this moment? I would like to introduce you to some members of my team handling areas including raising capital, investment, counter-military and weaponry.

I am assuming someone as brilliant and capable as yourself also has a team? May I ask what projects you are working on in addition to the precious stones and metals (which is excellent, by the way)? Perhaps we could do a summit meeting of my team and yours. We can be flexible on location, but it sounds like the optimal venues would be in Africa or the middle east.

Ferris

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
DSW: As a general question, will Bernie ever come back?

MrMystery, Steven is basically Bernie in temperament. If this goes on for any time and he gets as hooked as Turd was, may he Rot In Peace, then Bernie may become the 2000 year old rat fucking homosexual vampire who can turn into a bat and fly, again, but he will most likely be just politically connected, cynical, greedy and abusive. He may be gay because then he can fall in love with the lad and send him marriage proposals. Lads love that.

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's exchange... Ferris mentioned Steven and the arms dealer.

Russian Hacker wrote:
hey bro...

am happy you are ready to invest with me... i was thinking it is gonna be just both of us investment...anyway, if you have a wonderful group very fine...
i planned to invest into properties in mauritius, dubai and abu dhabi...

planned on getting a yatch too...it will enable me live my life in the sea... i be able to do my shit from the no mans land... no business with the stupid government bcos i will be in the ocean far from there reach...crashing their networks and everything...

right now i am in st. petersburg... arranging for georgia, ukraine and khazak passports... my russian passport was confiscated by the russian authorities... they knew i can disappear and yet they can't stop me...

i need your opinion... do you have contact with nigeria president or government??? i was contacted through their undercover agent to work for the president in nigeria... mr buhari want my services to hack his political enemies... and manipulate the elections...

i was thinking of meeting them in ghana soon... haven't given them green light yet...
all my energy just want to have these precious metals released to me...
get the money at hand and secure good properties...
this is my plan and i am open to your ideas...

peace bro...

Tiras...

My Character wrote:
Tiras,

Greetings brother. Yes, I do have some contacts in the Nigerian government, specifically within positions of power for APC. I do not know if I ever mentioned it, but Islamic State Nigeria, the group you probably know as Boko Haram, are associates of mine. They're an interesting group. Shekau was a bit of a loose cannon, but not an entirely unpleasant fellow, but more to our benefit, the real guy in power there, is young and smart like us. His name is Abu Musab. Many of the brothers within IS Nigeria had enough of Shekau's theatrics, so the actual base of power is now with Musab. He has many informants and collaborators within Buhari's government. What do you have in mind for Nigeria? Perhaps we can work together.

I would like us to have our private business, but I also think that we should have the principals of our mutual organizations get together. Specifically, I have a gentleman on my staff named Steven whose businesses allow us to move large sums of money and goods. Separately, I have an arms dealer who would be good for your team to meet. He's an American and was a member of their military. Now he brokers deals for our various partners on a global level.
A couple questions, brother... Have you hacked into any interesting Government official boxes? What are you hearing from the Russian Government these days? Anything we can exploit there? I'm thinking perhaps in the oil or energy sectors. Secondly, what about your team? Could you tell me about some of the key people working for you?

Ferris

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<DSW rubs hands, gleefully>

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yas and DSW, I need your bios! Laughing

Give me something good I can send over to our hacker pal... I am thinking let's not go too deep in details to keep it flexible, but give me enough of your backstory that he's interested.

Russian Hacker wrote:
hey bro...

thanks for your good message... i will start by answering your questions... i got contact with anonymous hackers... i can trigger a world wide attack when necessary though some of the members are funny most times... i founded a group that attacked most banks in africa, russia and europe... most of team members are ukrainians, brazilians, costa rican, indians, pakis, ghanians and chinese...

the chinese launders money for me world wide... they got bank account in every country... if you or your group need such services... inform me...

now i disconnected with the group temporarily bcos i was sold to russian government for a ransom before they could lay hands on me...not for my life but my fortune... is over a billion usd... they only guaranteed return of my assets if agreed to work with the corrupt government... and i will then become their zombie... a kind of hacker for hire...

the contact that used to covert hacked funds to legitimate assets for me is currently doing seven years sentence in philippine according to the source...all his contact details are not working... if he had been free, i wouldn't have be short of cash...he got money... and very sincere too...

about nigeria, i was thinking of their president proposal only wanted to be sure it is legitimate... since you got contact with buhari government it will be good...i trust you and your lead will be wonderful... i will appreciate if you link me to the president party men.. the apc party...let me verify if we should work for the government against his political enemies or not...they will pay good money bro...

also tell more about the american arms dealer and your guy steven.
.. let's see how they fit into getting the precious metals out immediately... i don't mind what they will take as their cut... you are my brother and i trust you 100%...you are smart and intelligent...i want to meet you immediately i step out of russia...

peace bro...

tiras...

your bro...

Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i was sold to russian government for a ransom before they could lay hands on me...not for my life but my fortune... is over a billion usd

Rolling Eyes He dreams big.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals." - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steven is 50. Lives in Miami. Wood dealer, fine furniture, but also involved in drugs and guns and... all manner of corruption. You know Steven.

He is gay, of course. He falls in love with lads and proposes, sometimes. The lads love that.

Padme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how you doing bro? email me back bcos i am raising money to get the precious metals out of ecb...inform how much you and your team can raise...
very important bro...

peace...

Quote:
Greetings. Alright. I believe you should make contact with my associate Steven. I have told him about you and also mentioned that I have known you for several years and you are a capable man who can be trusted. Steven is wealthy, connected, and has the experience and expertise to work on anything regarding your ideas for gold and precious stones. He tends to invest large sums (starting at 100k USD). I should mention that he is a homosexual. Yes, it is disgusting, but he is rich and connected so it is what it is. Unfortunately sexual deviency is rampent in the underworld as I'm sure you have seen. Even in my dealings with supposedly moral men such as those in Boko Haram I saw this behavior. Men coupling with men in unholy congress beneth the trees of the Sambisa Forrest. Disgusting. Regardless Steven is good for investment so let us use him. His email is [email protected]. I've told him to expect word from you.

Separately, I would love to get you with my guy who handles arms. Perhaps you can discuss ideas for our Afghani/Russian routes. What do you think? Have you ever been to Australia by the way?

I had to take a short trip to Yemen so I may have poor internet access this week.

Padme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hey bro...

thanks for the good message...i think i understand the kind of person steven is...homosexuality is already here in the world and most powerful people are into it just like you said...

i hope he will not make advances to lure me into the dirty act...i will not like it... let's just do business with him as since he is good in business and can help financially in getting the precious metals out...

i appreciate you a lot... your intelligent is awesome and inspiring... i know you as a man who doesn't tolerate nonsense from anyone... yet you can endure to be friends with steven... this means he is really playing a wonderful role for being around... if not you would have done away with him...

i will contact him today and will keep you updated always...

concerning your suggestions of linking the guy in charge of arms border crossing... it is nice bro...intimate him and let me have his contact...i will see how I can help...

finally on your question about australia, yes... i was in australia few years ago...if you have any plan for the continent feel free to discuss your plans for australia with me, perhaps i may have ideas to back you up...

safe journey to yemen... be careful because there is very volatile...try to keep in touch as much as you can while you are there..

peace bro...

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping Steven does make advances, lots of them Very Happy

Germany

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once there is a lot of money in the discussion, Steven is going to develop a hankering for this lads anus.

Lad wrote:
hey steve...

PadmesCharacter my friend of many years gave me your email address...he told me you are expecting to hear from me...
send me a reply...we take it up from there...
peace...

Tiras...

Steven wrote:
Hey, look, how you doing? Yeah, Ferris, good guy. Little upfuckingtight, but his shit is all fucking business. I make money with him, he gets what he wants. Its a win/win situation, right?

So, look, I do business. Most of it is wood. I fund things. Ferris probably told you a little about that. What I need to know is if you are a business guy or not. I hear Africa has a lot of good wood.

Whats the investment climate like there? Whats the wood scene? i am especially interested in Khaya senegalensis. I mostly buy wood in South American and in Thailand and Malaysia. I hear you deal in the gold. I know exactly not a fucking thing about gold. Educate me. Any money to be made? Whats the margin?

BTW, are you single, or married?

dr stephen williams
Chief Tattooist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twat wrote:
hey steve...

nice to read your message...i am married and happy with my family bro..

you should note i am russian national...but has a lot of business connections with africans...got a gold mining network in ghana and diamond in sierra leone and republic of congo...

there is this tranche of gold and diamond on transit to dubai via that got intercepted by the european union customs and other agencies...it happened because i was having a political problem with russia government...they want my services through the backdoor and i declined...i dislike working for any government authorities... they are all corrupt and has no love for the people...

you how desperate most governments are...the russia authorities came down on me, my assets and freedom...

during that time i couldn't provide the required clearance for my precious metals while the jet is on transit in europe...

to shorten the story...when nobody responded to european authorities... they sent the cargo to ecb belgium...at the european central bank deposited by the eu custom as exhibit until i provide the required clearance...

i already provided ferris details and he preferred you to come as a better business man...to fund the merchandise legalizations...he is always busy... but remember his interest will be protected...he will have something to take home after the conclusion of the merchandise is traded...he is very nice and we have know many years...he is a brother from another mother...we are tight i respect that...

the gold is 2,700kg at the rate of usd31,000 valued at usd83,7m... black market value in africa... plus rough diamonds worth usd58m... both black market value.... i needed minimum of usd4.8m for the legalization of the diamond (kimberley certification)...full name is Kimberley Process Certification Scheme (KPCS)....the gold documentation is higher a bit...my plan is get the rough diamond off the hook, trade it and then finance the gold documents and taxation needed by the european union trade commission and customs...

now you know everything...ferris told me you can provide 100k and above... tell me how much you can provide...and tell me what you want to go home with...if you want to take some of the merchandise inform me too...be open bro...i trust you as long as i trust ferris...

concerning wood business...i can provide you with trusted connections in africa...the people of africa got everything but they lack synergy and understanding to make use of what they got...anything you want can be sourced bro...feel free and we do business that will benefit three of us...

wait for your reply bro...

peace...

Twat...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic