SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Archie: "Psychiatric Escape" pg 3

View next topic
View previous topic

Birlic
Green Snake in the Green Grass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOLOLOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- My Work in Progress
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...And we were so close to saving his immoral soul. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Esox lucius
Full of Carp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
He just ended up an immoral arsehole Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As expected, Archie demands money:

Quote:
I will only become member of the church and complete the ceremony if you will send me $200,000. If you can so this. I will complete the ceremony.

You have lied to me severally, I don't trust you. I can't continue to pay foolish. Whoever you are, real or fake.

Roger asks why so much:

Quote:
Are you serious? You want me to send you $200,000.00 dollars?! I know I am wealthy, but that is a lot of money even for me! And before you were asking for just $20,000.00 dollars! Why did it changed? Are you getting greedy again?

Archie drops it a bit:

Quote:
Mr Roger, if you are serious about getting me to join the church and finish the ceremony, all I want from you is to pay what I asked you.

If $200,000 is too much for you to pay, you can pay $100,000.

Tell me when you are ready and willing to pay, I will tell you what to do. Do not bring lie about Hilts not allowing you to send money. If that happens I will never reply you mail forever. I will log it out of my phone.

Roger wants to know what the money is for:

Quote:
I am confused, what do you mean log it out of your phone? How can you send email threw a phone? That doesn't make any since! You need a lab top computer to send email! I am not very good with technicalities but even I know that!

Anyways, I am willing to send you the money if it will save your immoral soul, but I just don't understand why you need so much. Can you give me a reason why your asking for that amount? I just don't want you to take this money and blow it on drugs, women and alcohol again like you did the last time I sent you money. You must use it only for Godly purposes, do you understand?

I'm sure he will love that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie is offended that Roger accuses him of using the money for immoral purposes:

Quote:
I don't use drugs, alcohol or women like you accusing me.
I need the money in other to take care of sick children in the society in the of the church. This way the church will be more acceptable to the children's parents.

When are you sending the money?

Roger thinks he is lying:

Quote:
But you did blew it on drugs and women the last time I sent you money! You even admitted it! So why are you lying and telling me you didn't blew the money? Other wise, what happened to the $20,000.00 dollars I sent you? How else could you possibly spend that much money in a month?

And what do you mean the Church will be more acceptable to their parents? This is the One True Church! Most people are begging to join, we don't need to proof anything to these people! So why should I send my money for that?

You need to give me a better reason then that, Archie.

Archie claims he wants the money to set up a medical charity:

Quote:
You keep asking me what I need money for. If you are generous like you claim to be. Send the money to me. I am going to organize free medical services for the people in the name of the church.

Roger will be very enthusiastic about this when he responds, but not like Archie hopes.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, this little shitstain still persists?

Oh, the power of the sunken cost fallacy and greed...

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ More like the power of my persistence. Archie has tried to drop me several times, but I won't let him. I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe a word I say anymore, but I don't care, I just want him to waste time responding to me.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Archie that he is happy to donate to his preferred medical charity:

Quote:
Ok, now that is a worthy course! Of coarse I will give money for medical services for your people! Why didn’t you said it was for that in the first space?

In fact, I have great news for you! The Church already works with several medical charities in Africa. Which one are you working with? Is it the Red Cross? Or Doctors without Boarders? Or the Purple Helmets? We can send our donation directly to them in your name!

Unsurprisingly, Archie is not interested in that:

Quote:
I am organizing the medical service in the name of the church. And not Red Cross or any other body.

If you want to send the money let me know. I am trying to promote the name of the church.

Roger is still wary:

Quote:
But that doesn't make any since! How can you organize the medical service on your own without help from one of those groups? Are you a doctor? Is their a doctor you work with?

I am just worried that without using the Red Cross or Purple Helmets you may not be able to provide good medical service, and the people may associate bad results with the Church. You wouldn’t want to bring a bad repetition to the Church, now would you?

But I still want to help you share the Old Gods love to your country threw medical services. How much money would you like me to donate?

Archie doesn't appreciate Roger's skepticism:

Quote:
I am working with the Emergency management department of the country.... I know exactly what I am doing. I know how things are done here.

I will appreciate if you don't question my plans. Send me the money needed for the medical service. All the glory will go to the church.

Like I told you I will need $300,000 for this project.... Because I will buy medical equipments, medicine for the sick, project van and to pay the salaries of doctors and nurses. It will be a 3 months project that will take place in 60 villages and towns.

Roger will have more questions about this tomorrow.

dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably a bit late for this one, but has anyone thought of grabbing a picture of the interior of the airport and shopping 'the group' complete with appropriate clothes into it?- even a stock google one (cut and trimmed so it wont show up as the same photo lol) with a group of priests all smiling and happy- and carrying large suitcases....

'We finally got our camera back and here we are at Customs, right before they detained us for carrying such large amounts of cash'

ie
'you were ' ' that close to getting your money, see... That brown one there, that was it...'

Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic