SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie: New Medical Charity Scam pg 4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie is still responding!

Roger asks Archie when he should come visit him in Nigeria:

Quote:
But how could that be true? Mr Hilts said you the transfer I sent cleared and you received the money. So why are you asking for more and still not doing the ceremony?

And what do you mean I should visit your country? Are you saying you want me to come to meet you in person? That sounds like a great idea! I would love to see your Monument of Faith in person! When should I come? And where exactly is your village?

Archie doesn't specify, but instead complains that Hilts took the money:

Quote:
How many times will I tell you that Mr Hilts has been lying to you about the money? He has never sent me a penny.

God is my witness.

If truly that you want to come to my country, I will be glad to receive and welcome you.

Which means that you will come with Pastor Moses or a member of the church.

Let me know when you wish to come.

Roger thinks the Church should send a whole delegation to see Archie:

Quote:
Don’t be ridiculous, why would Mr Hilts lie about sending you the money? That wouldn’t make any since! If you didn’t received it, than what else could of happened to it?

And I don’t know when I should come to visit you. When would you like me to come? I spoke to Pastor Moses at Services yesterday and he thought it was a good idea too. We could send a whole relegation to come visit you, and than we could even do your initiation ceremony in person! Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

Archie tells Roger to come whenever:

Quote:
I don't want to say anything about the money. Since you don't believe what I told you.

In regards to your coming to my country Nigeria, you can come at any time you wish to come.

Tomorrow is begins a new month, July.
You can come during the month. You should take your decision in the of July so you can come with the delegates that Pastor will appoint to follow you here.

When you get here, you will see the situation of things for yourself. And perform the initiation ceremony.

You have to let me know the date that you want to come so I can make preparations for you. (Expensive ones, I hope)

You don't need visa to come here, all you need is to buy flight tickets and your American passport.

Roger says Archie should clear the dates he has in mind with Pastor Moses:

Quote:
I think maybe it mite be better for you to tell us when you would proffer we come to visit. We defiantly don’t want to cause a burden on you. (Actually, I would like nothing more) And since I am retired, my diary is free and I can come at any time you want.

As long as Pastor Moses says the dates are good for him also, I am fine with anything. He is so busy with traveling for Church after all. So maybe you should get in torch with Pastor Moses and ask him when we should plan to travel their.

Archie tells him to come in August:

Quote:
Since you have decided that I should be the one to tell you when to come it's okay.
I wouldn't want to hasten you, take your time and get prepared for your coming.

Bring with you all the materials you need in other to start up church when come.

Come with cash money that will be use to set up your branch here. With at least $50,000 in cash. And $500,000 in your bank master card. (Ambitious lad, eh?)

You can start making plans and preparetions, I would like you to leave your country on the 4th of August 2018 so can arrive here on the 5th of August 2018. The flight time is approximately 12hrs.

I hope you will honor this invitation. If truly that you are real.

Roger will have some questions about all this when he responds.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2

Last edited by Big X on Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:42 am; edited 4 times in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, he's back! He seems a bit hesitant, but he is still clinging on to his hope that you are real. August, he says. That means that he'll be on the hook for another month at least.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Archie must organize an exact program of all visits. Perhaps the church team wants to visit some holy places.
- Of course, Archie will have to send to Pastor Moses an exact planning for pre-approval.
- All details must be discussed and established in advance, so that everything goes well.
- Of course, the costs are not a problem! Obviously, Pastor Moses will want to bring some cash, in order to be able to dynamize all this "church affairs". Very Happy

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie wrote:
You don't need visa to come here, all you need is to buy flight tickets and your American passport.

I've used this site over the years with various lads. They love providing my characters with the following:

Quote:
Letter Of Invitation:

If visiting relatives or friends in Nigeria, a signed letter of invitation from host explaining the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of travel. ]In addition, the letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay, and contact information. In addition, the letter must state: "We hereby accept full immigration responsibilities".
- If the host is a Nigerian citizen, a copy of hosts passport must be submitted.

- If host is a resident in Nigeria, copies of host's resident permits and the information page of their passports.

Hotel Confirmation:
Copy of confirmed hotel and/or cruise reservation(s.) If staying in various hotels, please provide copies of each reservation. A letter from inviting family member or friend is required if they are providing accommodations to the applicant.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still writing to the Pastor too! Poor Archie just can't seem to let us go...

Quote:
Hello Pastor, I haven't heard from you in a while. Have you decided to stop messaging me?
Anyway, I have in talk with Mr Roger and I told him that you guys should visit my country Nigeria. He agreed and that he was going to discuss with you.

I wouldn't want to hasten you, take your time and get prepared for your coming.

Bring with you all the materials you need in other to start up church when come.

Come with cash money that will be use to set up your branch here. With at least $50,000 in cash. And $500,000 in your bank master card.

You can start making plans and preparetions, I would like you to leave your country on the 4th of August 2018 so can arrive here on the 5th of August 2018. The flight time is approximately 12hrs.

I hope you will honor this invitation. If truly that you are real.

Pastor Moses considers the offer, but suggests fresh pics of the Monument would help sway the Elders on the idea:

Quote:
Hello my son,

It is not me whom stopped messaging. Please look at the emails above and you will not that it was you whom did not respond to my last message. I was worried that you had become one of the fallen flock and descended into the depths of the heathen unbelievers.

This is a most intriguing idea and yes Brother Roger did come to me with this. We intend to speak with the Elders about it for further consideration. We have certainly traveled to other parishes in the past to help spread word of the Old Gods, but the Elders are still concerned with the safely and security of the Monument. You have yet to send an update photo after all of your curse words that you used and there is concern as to whether it still exists or not. Showing your good will by sending updated pictures of the intact Monument of Faith would go a great distance toward earning favor with the Elders my son.

Pastor Moses

ETA:

Haha, I was going through Archie old emails to find the blueprints I sent him for the Monument, and came across this snippet that he sent way back on December 2nd:

Quote:
I went on the Internet to find out more about the originality of your church and all of you that I have been receiving mails from.. And I discovered that all of you are not real as you claim. It might be 1or 2 retarded individuals that is behind this whole situation..

Go on 419 eaters.Com, you will find every of our emails on the website.

So, there is a big difference between foolishness and believe.

I thought you are what you said you are.
If this a game I think you have won.

I am going to my community next to destroy the faith monument.

Still hanging around 6 months later.. Laughing

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It might be 1or 2 retarded individuals....

Bloody cheek, tell him we're all retarded here Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the game seems to be afoot again, I've split this here from: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=295025

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What impresses me the most is that this lad has apparently been baited to some degree since 2013, even if not by the same characters. If he ever realizes that this current bait was not his first run-in with the "circuit of psychological derail bastards," then I think he may spontaneously combust or something like that.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pastor, the monument is in a good shape and safe. I didn't destroy it.

But I have told you that I will not send pictures of it.

If you want to see it you will have to come to my country with the elders and Mr Roger.

On your arrival, you will complete the membership ceremony and other activities.

Archie is in a funny spot. He refuses to comply to simple requests, yet he is the one that continues to write to Pastor Moses even after long breaks. He's really desperate with this attempt to invite us to Africa but clearly he's out of options.

Quote:
Your strange attitude continues to confuse me my son. You refuse to send an update picture, yet you invite us to come see it for ourselves? It is almost as if you are holding the Holy Monument randsome as some sort of bargaining tool? Arranging to fly to Africa and bringing along the necessary funds to aid in your community is no small task and will require full approval from the Elders. I am not sure they will be eager to approve arrangements when you deny even the most simple requests that the Church asks of you? Even remembering that you once threatened to destroy the Monument, surely you can understand the concern and need for confirmation?

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's amazing and a real testament to your collective baiting abilities that he's still hanging on and clinging to hope. Well done!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the very least he should provide a new photo, of the local congregation, on the Bench of Admiration, holding a welcome sign for the Church delegation, in anticipation, of financial accumulation, to ease his situation.

Bob Dylan

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you want to see it you will have to come to my country with the elders and Mr Roger.

On your arrival, you will complete the membership ceremony and other activities.

Perhaps he or his creditors are angling for a friendly bout of kidnapping, extortion, torture and death in order to square accounts.

This might be a good time to have a church character play victim.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks Archie some clarifying questions:

Quote:
I don't understand, what is all that money for? I already sent you $20,000.00 dollars, and we can bring the rest of the money from the bake sale and your Church membership grant. But that is only about $300,000.00 dollars total. So what is rest of the $500,000.00 dollars for?

Also, how many people should we send from the Church? I know Pastor Moses and myself should defiantly come, but should we also include other Parish members? I just want to make sure that we won't burden you, since you will be hosting us.

And you still didn't told me where in Nigeria you live. Isn't that impotent if we need to know where to fly the Church airplane to? You mansion a village in your emails sometimes, but you never did said what it is called and where it is located. We will need to know that so that we can make our plans to come their.

Archie didn't respond to that, so after a few days Roger prodded him:

Quote:
What is going on? I have not herd from you in several days. Why do you keep doing this? Can't you answer my questions in a timely fashion?

How many people should we send, how much money should we bring, and where should we go? I still don't even know what village you live in, so how are we suppose to come visit you next month if we don't know where to go?!

Archie answers the questions tersely:

Quote:
Hello Mr Roger, I have told you the date that you will visit next month.

You can come with Pastor Moses and 3 members of the church making a total of 5.

You should bring along the bake sale funds, $300,000.

Take a flight from Florida to Abuja the Nigeria capital.

Let me know about your preparation.

Roger will have more questions when he responds.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think Archie actually destroyed the monument in a fit of rage due to these "circuits of psychological derail bastards"?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No, probably not. He is too lazy to have put any serious work into dismantling it.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stubborn Archie...

Quote:
Pastor, do I have to keep sending pictures every time before you or the elders take decisions? All the pictures that I have sent over the year what have you done with it? Absolutely nothing. (we've actually enjoyed them a great deal!)

The monument of faith is still intact, I only threatened to destroy it but I didn't.

And don't ask me to send a picture, because I won't send it.

If you aren't gonna come because I didn't send pictures of the monument. You can stay back in your country.

I will wait a few more days to respond...

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is DESPERATELY trying to take control of the situation.
Poor little fellow has no idea
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks some clarifying questions:

Quote:
I am a little confused. I thought we were suppose to come to your village? Why are you telling us to come to Abuja the Nigeria capitol? Are you saying the capitol is your village?

I will speak to Pastor Moses and we will decide who from our Parish will come with us to visit you. I may ask if Brother Eric wants to come. Now that it is the summer, he is not as busy at work in the college admissions office. Do you think that would be a good idea?

And we will defiantly bring you the bake sale money and your new member grant, so we can give it to you after we complete the initiation ceremony. Oh, I can't wait to see your face when you get everything you deserve!

Archie tells Roger where his village is:

Quote:
Sorry for the late reply.

My village is few kilometers away from Abuja the Nigeria capital
where you will land.
My village has no airport. The international Airport is in Abuja the Nigeria capital. When you arrive there. I will be there to welcome you.

I don't think you should come with Mr Eric,let him focus on his job.

Roger will have more questions tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Archie is back to insulting Hilts:

Quote:
Do you know I did not believe in this shinanigans anymore?
Since I foolishly travel to Niger believing you are real.

I concluded right there in Niger that you are one son of a bitch. Created multiple email addresses and act like 4 or different individual.

You are retarded and need
psychiatrist help.

You bloody fool.

I think he likes me. Very Happy

This is strange though, I have no idea why he is playing along with Roger if he suspects that Hilts is not real. Whatever the reason, I'm happy to keep him responding.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That is a very satisfying message to read. Very Happy

He must have rationalized in his mind that Hilts is the trickster who cause all of his troubles, and the church and its membership are still real.

Moses will wait a few more days to respond just because I know how it pisses him off.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
This is strange though, I have no idea why he is playing along with Roger if he suspects that Hilts is not real. Whatever the reason, I'm happy to keep him responding.

Somewhere, in his mind, there is a psychic jam. Laughing
He can not really admit that he has lost so much time for nothing Twisted Evil , so he's trying to find "a guilty person" to cast all responsibility for that failure. This bad character is Mr. Hilts. Laughing
Your idiot (Archie) can not (yet) realize that everything is an illusion... so he has already (in his mind) divided the story in "good and bad":
- so, Mr. Hilts is a villain, no doubt here!... he actually exist, but it is a very bad man! Laughing
- the rest of your characters are just old and naive... so, Archie still hopes to take your money. Laughing

I would remove the "Hilts" character from the story line (death by car accident, for example)... maybe Archie will be more determined to continue collaborating, if his "enemy" no longer exists.
There will be another banker who, of course, will be even worse. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I concluded right there in Niger that you are one son of a bitch.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Birlic, I like your analysis

I remember a victim in Singapore who had lost $40,000 dollars in scammed, and when her husband shuttered her accounts, he discovered that she had secretly sent another $3000 to an "American".

Archie and many victims must be going through the sunken cost fallacy. Basically, they believe they have invested so much and they cannot back away now. In human psychology, the pain of losing something is much larger than the pleasure of getting that same thing. This is how gamblers lose how their fortunes at casinos.

Basically, Archie cannot accept the fact that he was played for a fool and did all this for nothing, he has to believe.

Karma is a little bitch I suppose, now this scammer filth gets to experience what they put their victims through.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it actually goes deeper than that IMO ...and it is kind of sad really.

The friend I have that got scammed a few years ago (he was the reason I found this forum and got smart on all of this)...well despite being educated now, and shown....he is still getting sucked in and falling for this crap. Even the original scam...he is, to this day convinced that while it is a scam, "she" and the "boxes" are real and it was the "shipping company" scamming them both. I even sat there, in his apartment, and "baited him"...used one of my female characters reached out to him out of the blue on google hangouts, sucked him in, and he was ready to send me a speedway gas card so that I could come visit him. I SHOWED HIM on my computer that IT WAS ME...and even after that, even still, I caught him a few weeks ago sending 100 dollars worth of I tunes cards to a scammer. I am dumbfounded. It would be a fascinating psychological study for someone fascinated by that type of thing. And he does not really have anything invested in it. The human mind is a powerful thing. And I guess when one has the desire to believe...well...there ya go. Question
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Actually, since I'm pursuing a major in Neuroscience, I might use something like that as my thesis in the future. I might even interview some of ya'll for research.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting insights into the human mind. I wonder if SBC, your friend still participating in this, is waiting for the one time some of this might be actually true, and they can then say "See I told ya!" like the gambler playing one more round hoping to hit it big and walk away on top?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic