SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

- It is very simple Laughing ... as long as our moron Egobia thinks he will get the money on the "easier" path, he will only be concerned about that possibility.
- For now, "the church twist" is not a chance for him to earn money very quickly, so he ignores this part of the story.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed
But he is not willing to take the "Easy" Path because he has been told numerous times that I want this to be handled in person.

I have a couple of thoughts not sure if feasable...

Dollar chop. "BP" says screw that old man, he will think I came to see you but I am going to transfer it"...it gets chopped ....

Now the idiot did open the door to abandoning this "initial business" and focusing on the church. I could send him an email saying something like

"Well it appears we are at an impasse. YOU Have hired another incompetent attorney in Barrister Brooke and I no longer have confidence in this transaction. If we can not arrange a face to face meeting to pay the fee, well After much prayer and reflection, the Holy Lamb has guided me to move on from this transaction and put all of my effort into the Cathedral Project. "

Thoughts?

Meanwhile JW gives him a little poke on the spiritual side.....

Quote:
Dr Evans,

It is imperative that you get us Rev Eze email address or encourage him to contact myself or Father Nectaie

The Holy Lamb is at work here and our deliberations of the other candidates keeps being halted because the Holy Lamb has brought us knowledge of Rev Eze.

While Perce and Brooke focus on the fund documents and disbursements....let you and I focus on the task at hand.

"But as for us, the Lord is our God. We have not abandoned Him; the priests ministering to the Lord are descendants of Aaron, and the Levites at their tasks. 2Chron 13:10

Dr please move on to the more important task between us, and that is the introduction of Rev Eze.

Brother Jos
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The easy path just got a lot less easy.

After a brief back and forth with Josson, Ben concedes. But there's a catch.
To Barr. B. with Ego and Jos CC'd

Quote:
At the insistence of our client, Mr. Josefus Wilkerson, we have made room in our schedule to effect a meeting with one or more of you as Mr. Pierce travels through Africa this coming week. He is scheduled to be in N'Djamena, Chad on Monday, 25 June and Tunis, Tunisia on Wednesday 27 June. This gives him a 24 hour window to meet with you on Tuesday 26 June. He will, for that purpose, hire a car and drive to Maiduguri, Nigeria to finish this transaction at a place of your choosing as he is not familiar with that city.

Please reply back with the name of the place you would like to meet and directions where it can be found. If you have no preference, we will make the best choice we can and notify you at our earliest convenience.

We don't expect Ego to accept this proposal. We just wanted to put the blame back on him, where it belongs.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent,

meanwhile Jos sends a reply to Clar-which will be forwarded to Egobia by the hacker >Smile...To Perce's secretary

Quote:
I thank you for that clarification. I thought we amended that before the effection of those legals. Yes please draw up the appropriate paperwork removing that stipulation and giving Mr Perce full control over my estate and accounts. Especially for these nickle dime transactions. Change it to read that my approval will only be necessary for transactions over $250,000.00

Have Mr Pierce bring those documents with him for my signature when we meet in Aberdeen for the fund disbursement we are working on.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben sends instructions to Vicky (the banker/hacker). A juicy tidbit I'm sure she will share with Ego.

Quote:
I have need of your services. One of my clients has given me approval to remove travel expenses from his estate. What I typically do in these circumstances is take a little bit extra for myself. Of course, I pay those who help me in this endeavor.

In this case, I will make it look like a slight clerical error and I expect you to funnel the overage to my private account in the Cayman Islands minus your wage. The total overage amount is $10,000. You are to keep $2,000 for your efforts and forward the rest int the aforementioned account in such a way as to be virtually untraceable. Let me know via this email address when the job is finished.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria has been busy feeding insider info to E***** and he is desperate for more. He keeps pushing to gain access to the lawyers banking, so this might get him drooling.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Brooke still won't communicate with Ben and Birlic FINALLY gets to have some fun Smile Let the games begin

Quote:

Sir,

How are you today?

Below is my associate contact. So go ahead and forward it to your lawyer so that he can meet with him in the state.

BRAD GOSSER ASSOC,
1241 SOUTH ORLANDO AVE.#SUITE 238
MAITLAND,FLORIDA, 32751
[email protected]
407-416-6750

Yours sincerely,

Brooke Chambers Lagos,Nigeria

Josson confuzzled....
Quote:
Dr,

What is this? Do you have another incompetent attorney working for you like Garrick? Why is he contacting me with this? HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY CONTACT MY ATTORNEY. I thought he was a competent learned practitioner? A competent learned practitioner would not be contacting the client when the client is represented by counsel.
Another delay caused by your attorney's incompetence. Fix this Sir.

Josson is also elated...Rev Eze DOES exist...
Quote:
Here below is mail from Rev.Eze and his contact information. Go ahead and contact him.
===================================================================
Shalom and grace be multiplied to you in the name of Jesus Christ, the Holy Lamb of God.
Bound by the covenant of Grace, I can stand up with the voice of the Psalmist to declare that; 122:1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. Psalm 122:11.
It's a thing of great joy to see a good opportunity to serve in the Vineyard of my Father and to make known His Mighty acts to the sons of men.
While I wait for your response, I affirm my commitment to the written vision and to run with it.
Thanks
Rev. Prince Anthony G. Eze
[email protected]
+234 808 889 4509
+234 8060 606970

Quote:
Dr,

This is wonderful. I will reach out to Rev Eze and get his info to the appropriate people for vetting and interview.

Be blessed in the name of the Holy Lamb
Brother Josson

Josson sends to PB office to begin the background checks
Quote:
Good Morning Clara, (Afternoon here)

Here is another candidate for Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager for background checking.

Josfus

And on to the Rev
Quote:
Rev Eze

It is with great pleasure in the works of the Holy Lamb that I make my introduction. I am Josfus "Lenny" Wilkrson a brother in the church of <redacted>. Please take a few minutes to look around our website. I am currently in Aberdeen staying with my Uncle, Father Eduard, and his closest associate pastor Father Nicodun on spiritual retreat. I am 78 years old and while I am healthy (albeit hard of hearing), I am smart enough to know that at some point in the near future I am going to be called by the Holy Lamb to leave this world. To date, while I have amassed considerable personal wealth, I have no real legacy to speak of. That is about to change. I will be funding the construction of a Grand Cathedral somewhere in Africa and we are looking for a man to be the Cathedral Project Manager and more importantly Bishop of Africa. You see i am far too old to run the day to day of this wonderful project and I do believe the Holy Lamb is most definitely at work bringing us together. Dr Egobia recommends you and he is a trusted man who I am conducting some personal financial dealings with.

So tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you living/preaching in Africa? How big is your flock? Do you have a favorite chapter and verse?

I have copied his holiness Cardinal Eufrose and the church secretary and administrator father Nectar on this email. We have all been so very excited about making your acquaintance since Dr Egobia spoke so highly of you.

In the name and shadow of the Holy Lamb may he continue his good works in our lives and in this project collaboration.

Brother Josfus

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, the Dr. has a mule/associate in Florida who works out of a storage unit, eh? Interesting, though not surprising. Well, there are ways to deal with that.

In the meantime, Ben's departure date is looming without any responds from Barr. B. The blame has landed.

Quote:
We wish to express our dismay and confusion at your lack of responsiveness to our most recent email sent to your offices yesterday, 21 June 2018. Please respond as soon as possible as there will be no one in our office over the weekend and Mr. P will be leaving for Africa on Sunday, 24 June 2018. We are anxious to see this item of business concluded and your client has expressed a similar desire.

To be clear, we are not confident that you have the capacity to handle even this simple task but, as this is what both our clients desire, we are doing everything in our power to bring this situation to a successful conclusion, and it is our hope that you will show the same respect for, and desire to serve, your client..

ETA:

This lad must be dumping loads down both pant legs.

From Barr, B.

Quote:
I have received your mail.

Below is my associate contact. So go ahead and contact him so that you can meet with him in the state.

BRAD [associate info from his email to Jo]

Ben is not happy at this mook's delays. Email CC'd to Jo and Ego.

Quote:
How does this help me when I have been instructed by my client to meet with you? Also, I am flying out of the State on Sunday and won't be back before the end of next week, so all you are doing is delaying this whole process. Are you unable or unwilling to meet me in Maiduguri? I imagine both of our clients will not be happy with your delays.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Rev Eze

And his wonderful reply to Josson.

Quote:
Beloved of the Lord Jesus Christ the Holy Lamb of God that was slain at Calvary, Peace be unto you.

I write in response to your mail yesterday to formerly tell you about my humble self on a brief note.

I Rev. Anthony G. Eze (Prince) born on the 21st of November, 1969. Called in accordance to the perfect will of God from my mother's womb.
Christ the Lamb of God that was slain from the foundation of world, first made Himself manifest in my life at the age of seven and has been making Himself known through the Manifestation of the Holy Spirit till.
Having found me worthy by His grace and Eternal Power, to preach His word, I therefore believe that; I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13.

Having served at different capacities in different churches, though born to an Orthodox Christian family, and given to the calling of with the Apostolic mandate I am a purposeful missionary.

OH ABOUT MY FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE?
I consider every word in the bible as my favorite, however, I must mention that; The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear. Psalm 27:1.
For this purpose, the son of man was made manifest, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8, It is the Spirit that quickens, the flesh can do nothing, the words that I speak to you, they are Spirit and life. John 6:63.

Shalom! While I wait for your reply.

Yours In Hi Vineyard
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

I think Father Nektarie would like to talk to Reverend Eze... tell him to contact the Church secretary.

We need to separate the "work plans":
- the church
- the business

Our new Reverend Eze must become a full member of the church before the amount of $3.3 million to go to Africa.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ i can't wait to see this part of the bait unfold!

In the meantime, Barr. B is still trying to push Ben toward his Storage Unit Associate. And he is using the same I-will-be-out-of-town excuse we are using. Seriously, lads have NO imagination.

Quote:
I am not unable nor unwilling to meet with you. It's just that i am living Lagos state for Port Harcourt to defend a big case for an oil company whom i have helping handling difficult cases for over 15 years and i won't be be back for 2 weeks and i don't anyone disturbing me that is why i gave you my associate's contact to meet with him and effect the legal charge. This company pays me better that any other client and i don't toy with any case that they are having. So i need all full concentration on this case because the way you help protect the interest and value your client, that is also the way i do to this company as well.

Therefore go ahead and contact my associate in the state and have the legal fee paid before you leave the state to where ever you are traveling to. Also that state you placed our early meeting is not safe because that is the head quarter of the Boko Haram and the herdsmen(you don't say?), so i don't know why you want that meeting to take place there. Even as that, i won't be around as i earlier told you, so do as i have instructed.

That last nit did not set well with Ben.

Quote:
Do as YOU have instructed! Just who do you think you are? I have a degree in international law from Harvard University. And I graduated Suma Cum Laude as well. You do NOT instruct me in anything you jumped-up shithole pissant. I purposely made this task so simple that even you could do it with only a very minimal effort on your part. If you are too stupid or lazy to attend this meeting a short distance from your office then I suggest you send that Egobia idiot or one of your office staff in your place. As I have gone to great lengths to make this meeting as convenient for everyone concerned(I may be fibbing a little, here), the least you can do is pull your head out of your ass for the few minutes long enough to serve your paying client, who has been trying to get someone to earn your fees in some small way for several months, now. Unless you haev any more asinine excuses, I expect to get this transaction over with by Tuesday afternoon.

ETA:

After some time to cool down, Ben sent this, with Ego and Jo CC'd for good measure.

Quote:
After further consideration, I wish to apologize for some of the things I wrote in my previous email. But we both know your story about representing a big oil company is a load of horse shit. Any oil company with more than ten employees has their own legal counsel on staff, so let's drop that pretense and talk lawyer to lawyer.

You have safety concerns about Maiduguri and that's fair. The fact of the matter is that I will be driving from N'Djamena at considerable personal risk to myself but, in my experience, it is only necessary to hire a body guard, pay off a few of the local officials and you are as safe as if you were in your mother's arms. Of course, it helps to have a few IOU's in your back pocket, as I do, but that's just icing on the cake. I am sure that a barrister as successful and important as you must have connections all over Nigeria. And what kind of barrister would you be if you didn't charge all related expenses to your client?

I have full confidence in your ability to meet me, either in person or through a proxy and bring this transaction to a swift and succesful conlusion.

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Josson is focusing on the Holy Lamb and the idiot Reverend

Quote:
Rev Eze,

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that house or town. Matthew 10:14

And in the same way the ones sown upon stony ground are those who, when they hear the Word, at once receive and accept and welcome it with joy; Mark 4:16

It is with great pleasure that I read your reply. On behalf of Father Eduard, Father Nikodem, and of course his holiness the Cardinal are elated that you are that you are interested in and up to this task. We spent some time last night after dinner in spiritual retreat and prayer, and we all independently came to the same conclusion. Of all the candidates we are considering for this most important project, you are the one we are all most excited about. The Holy Lamb is definitely at work here. There is still obviously work to do, but I do believe, that once all is vetted and complete, that you will emerge as our Bishop of Africa AND Cathedral Project Manager.

As I, will likely end up being your spiritual sponsor throughout the membership process for our church ,It is at this point I must ask you to introduce yourself to Father Nektarie He is the Church secretary and will be asking you some questions that I am to not know your answers to. It is important that I stay out of the initial screening process for the purpose of the membership process. This is one of the ways we are sure it is the Holy Lamb at work and bringing us together. There will be a point in the upcoming process, that we will do some spiritual work together, and the results will be compared to your initial screening. The only way they will match is by the grace and work of the Holy Lamb in our lives together. This is a very important aspect. Please send Father Nektare an introduction at this email address. <private email for the padre>. We have suspicion that someone has been attempting to hack the church website so we are using our personal email for the time being until we can beef up security.

Rev Eze, will you take a moment and pray with me for security:

When you cross the Jordan and live in the land the Lord your God is giving you to inherit, and He gives you rest from all the enemies around you and you live in security. Deuteronomy 12:10

Now moving on to the matter at hand, of course there is some anxiousness about undertaking this project -- So I must ask you to contact Father Nektarie with some urgency, so that that anxiousness will subside.

Therefore I am sending him with special urgency, in order that when you see him again you may rejoice, and I may be less anxious.Philippians 2:28

We will be announcing the Cathedral Project to our congregation this Sunday. That will be met with some joy and some apprehension given our last experience of this type. May the Holy Lamb continue to work in our lives, bringing us together for this most joyous occasion,

In the shadow and under the guidance of the Holiest of Lambs--may the Lamb continue to do this good work among us.

Brother Josson.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hacker has not responded as yet......but this looks encouraging. Victoria has already spent her money but she is willing to work with the doctor to get more and send him some. This was something she arranged on her own, not thru the doctor.

Quote:
Victoria

Well all my suspicions as you said about the lawyer was right after all, because this same lawyer B** P***** said he has a case to handle here in Africa, Tunisia to be precised. So i applaud the way you have made them have so much trust in you. But if i may ask how much did you make from him? Even if it is a thousand dollars you send to me, i will appreciate it at least to hold myself, recharge my WIFI, also get more tools for us to work and wait for the main transfer.

Just keep doing what you are doing until you want to get the bigger amount.

Regards

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Josson is doing his retreat thing....and Brooke is none too happy with Perce....

Quote:
Sir,

Just look at how your lawyer has been of no great attribute in this transaction. He has no single atom manner of approach, have i ever insulted him or you? If he knows that he is a true lawyer as he said, why can't he meet with my business associate in the state and make it less uncomfortable for himself. I already made him to understand that i have a case to handle for an oil company here in Port Harcourt and yet he still so adamant to adhering to that reason.

You should ask him that question. This transaction is just a simple nickel that can be done within a couple of days and yet you and your lawyer is making it hard for yourself. I have helped a multi-national company win a case worth over $107m and yet just $35.5m is what is taking a decade to transfer.

Please if this in appropriate behavior that your lawyer is exhibiting continues, then i will have to place an end to this trash because ever since my professional career, i have never received such insult from him. I am very sure that once i am done with handling the case for the oil company, i will gain at least $250,000 because i am going to make a very rigid case. So how much are you paying that will warrant such insult to me or my person. Who does he thins he is? I will inform my client Dr.Evans Egobia about this lawyer of yours because i am not sure of his person.

Yours sincerely,

Brooke Chambers

and I have it on good authority that Rev Eze had introduced himself to Father Nektare
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Our new Rev. Eze, directly to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Beloved of the Lord and Chosen in accordance to the grace of God through the Lamb that was slain at calvary, peace be multiplied unto you in Jesus Christ name.

Being directed by brother Josephus, I write to formally introduce myself to you. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. Psalm 122 :1 and because I know how amiable are the tabernacles of the Lord of hosts. Psalm 84 :1, I therefore make bold to say that; I am honored to meet with the Chosen vessels of the Lord Most High.

I am Rev. Prince_Anthony_G._Eze from the Eastern part of Nigeria in West Africa. Called according to the grace that brought us all together, with the Apostolic unction to carry out the great commission in righteousness and faith.

I bless His holy name this day for the new thing He is set to do in Nigeria, nay Africa as a continent through the commission and vision of the Holy Lamb. May His holy name be praised evermore.

Africa shall be saved!!

Shalom!! While I wait for your reply, I remain.

Yours in His Presence

Rev. Prince_Anthony_G_Eze

- Father Nektarie's reply (brother Josephus is in BCC):
Quote:
Holy Lamb will bless your soul, Prince_Anthony_G._Eze!

I know who you are, because Brother Josephus is very excited about his new project with the new African Cathedral, so he only discuss about these things: allocated funds, construction budget, large parish, African episcopate, etc. Firstly, you have to know that you have great protectors in our Holy Church.
Our venerable Chancellor, Reverend-Father Eduard already talked very nice about you with our church leader His Excellence Cardinal Euphrosie.

So, let me introduce myself properly.
- I'm father Nektarie and my position in MUIE hierarchy is General Secretary of the Church.
- My duty is to take care of all documents out of the church and to check that all important documents are in order and well prepared.
- I am a practical man and do not like to talk too much.
- Please keep in mind all these aspects in your communication with me.

Ok, let's start the discussion regarding your registration as a member of MUIE community. His Excellence, our venerable Cardinal Euphrosie, God bless Him, he asked me for to you to apply the most simple admission procedure. So, regulation of our Church requires some steps, necessary and compulsory, for each new regular member of our Faith:

The first stage: "Your Faith - Presentation"

1) You have to fulfil a simple form of "Adhesion" to our MUIE Church:
- It is a standardized document, which I will send it to you attached to this message.
- Should be completed in capital letters (uppercase), in English (with blue ink). Scan back to me.

2) You have to answer to some questions about our Holy Faith:
- Which's your prefered chapter in the Holy Book?
- Who's your favorite Saint personality of our Faith?
- Which is your favorite prayer. Why?

3) You have to send me your personal "Proof of Faith" photo-confession.
- Is just a personal picture that will confess your Faith in the sacred Holy Lamb (our MUIE church patron).
- Must be accompanied by "the sacred words of the Faith" (from Mathew, Psalm 4:19), printed on a large paper / cardboard.
- The photo must be done outside in sunlight. This requirement is related to some religious aspects of our Faith, but still not appropriate to go into such details now.
- For compliance I ask you to look on the church website, where you can see various pictures of other members of our church (from MUIE community which is pastored by Reverend Adama in Tete).
- I'll send you our "sacred words of the Faith" in .jpg format, that you can print it directly.

I hope you read our church website and you are already familiar with our social, charity and orphanage activities.
When you have everything ready, I expect a message from you. If there are some unclear things, please let me know.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie - Church Secretary

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josfus to our Idiot Reverend

Quote:
Rev Eze

We just finished up services here and are getting ready to go have dinner. But I did want to reach out and thank you for making this wonderful project opportunity a priority.
Father Nektarie informed me at service today that you did in fact reach out to him and introduce yourself. That is most wonderful. The Cathedral Project under the guidance of the Holy Lamb is coming to fruition. You taking the time, on the weekend to reach out to Father Nectarie and introduce yourself when I am sure you were very busy with your flock and preparing your sermon really shows your commitment and desire to be a part of this glorious undertaking.

Tell me what was the subject of your sermon to your flock today? We were blessed with a sermon from his excellency the Cardinal. It was focused on, patience, being the greatest gift God gives us. You see he we announced to our congregation that the Cathedral Project has been approved and will be going forward. The congregation is so very excited. But there is still work to do with regard to the security checks and the vetting, and of course the church membership. On that note Rev, it has been a long time since I have been through the process, and I do remember it to be somewhat arduous as I was not a man of religion at that time. It is truly meant to test the will and the spirit of man. So I am not sure how much guidance I can give you on the specifics as it has been so long for me, but I am here for support. And what I have noticed as since this is a true test of faith in the Holy Lamb, other men of the cloth who have come before you, that have already proven their commitment and dedication to the Holy Lamb have no problems with it...it is somewhat of simply a formality. The membership process, while it should be routine for you, will still leave you with a spiritual fulfillment, a spiritual awakening, a spiritual renewal that you have not felt in a long time. That I can promise you.

Well I must adjourn this email as it is time for Sunday dinner. I trust we will be talking about the progress you are making on your membership steps early this week?

May the grace and love of the Holy Lamb be with you, as you begin this new spiritual journey.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Very good message, I'm impressed by your Faith. Laughing Laughing Laughing

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile
Josson gets this piece of shit from Barrister Brooke on the original business...

Quote:
Sir,

Just look at how your lawyer has been of no great attribute in this transaction. He has no single atom manner of approach, have i ever insulted him or you? If he knows that he is a true lawyer as he said, why can't he meet with my business associate in the state and make it less uncomfortable for himself. I already made him to understand that i have a case to handle for an oil company here in Port Harcourt and yet he still so adamant to adhering to that reason.

You should ask him that question. This transaction is just a simple nickel that can be done within a couple of days and yet you and your lawyer is making it hard for yourself. I have helped a multi-national company win a case worth over $107m and yet just $35.5m is what is taking a decade to transfer.

Please if this in appropriate behavior that your lawyer is exhibiting continues, then i will have to place an end to this trash because ever since my professional career, i have never received such insult from him. I am very sure that once i am done with handling the case for the oil company, i will gain at least $250,000 because i am going to make a very rigid case. So how much are you paying that will warrant such insult to me or my person. Who does he thins he is? I will inform my client Dr.Evans Egobia about this lawyer of yours because i am not sure of his person.

Yours sincerely,

Brooke Chambers

to Which my character replied none too happy....

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

We just finished Sunday services and I have a short break before we have dinner here at the Church grounds so I thought I would check my emails. I must say this is getting a bit frustrating, and Sir, this falls on you. Your inability to hire competent legal counsel is really beginning to try my patience. For a good week or so before Mr Perce left for Nigeria he had been trying to arrange this meeting. You kept contacting me as did Brooke. Brooke should know that when someone is represented by counsel he is to contact their attorney. We had problems with your first attorney, Garrick and it does not appear Brooke anymore competent. All I know is that the delays for this business are unacceptable and every single one of them falls on your office because of your choice of incompetent counsel. Plain and Simple.

So YOU need to fix this. Understand this....

#1 Mr Perce is my legal representative for this transaction. I AM REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL. ALL correspondence BY LAW, MUST be directed to him.

#2 YOU need to either do a better job with the counsel you hire, OR we can go back to what I told you on DAY ONE. Mr Perce is an international practitioner and a member of the Nigerian Bar. He is FULLY QUALIFIED to effect the legals of this transaction. He has the money for the fees ON HIS PERSON and he can prepare the documents and file them just as Brooke can. Although I am beginning to question if Brooke can.

So that is STILL an option. I do not understand all the legals and effection of leagals but there has to be some sort of legal instrument that Mr Pierce can file which will legally require that incompetent Brooke to produce the documents to Pierce so that he can effect them. Mr Pierce can correct me if I am wrong here.

So the hand off of this money for the legals effection WILL be done in person.

So here is what I suggest....
Either hire Perce to effect the legals and give him any and all documents required to do so.
If you are STILL unwilling to do that...then this meeting needs to happen.

Brooke needs to make this meeting.
Brooke has a staff, he needs to send a member of his staff to make this meeting.
or
YOU need to FIRE Brooke and hire a COMPETENT indigenous Nigerian attorney this time...who needs to make this meeting.
or
You need to FIRE Brooke and hire Perce to effect the legals on your behalf and mine.

or

YOU or a member of YOUR staff need to make this meeting. .

I do not care which of the above you choose to do, but YOU need to make a decision from the list above.

Dr Egobia this is ALL ON YOU at this point. Not me, Not Perce, Not Brooke....this is YOUR unwillingness to cooperate and INCOMPETENCE in selecting an attorney that can handle this.

Fix It.

Oh and inform Brooke that if he contacts me again without going through my Counsel I will be reporting him to the Nigerian Bar for client misconduct.

I am going to dinner now, and then going to retire for spiritual meditation and rest. This needs to tightened up tomorrow as the meeting time for Mr Pirce schedule is rapidly approaching.

Of course if the senile old Josson starts making noise with the Nigerian Bar that will shed a bad light on Perce and his business dealings? Is this a possibility? Will Egobia FINALLY accept that Perce is trying to rob Josefus the same as he is?

Based on some of what we are seeing, Egobia is finally beginning to see Perce what he says he is...so once that trust falls fully into place, and he learns that given his relationship with Me and my relationship with Father Euard, that Perce will be handling the legals of the cathedral project. >Smile
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does it make sense for Viktoria to see this ^^^ and reach out to the good dr and give him some advice on how to play it ? Twisted Evil ?
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She can see it tomorrow once the office is open again for business.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Bar Assn. would only have records as to whether or not Ben is licensed to practice law in Nigeria. They might also keep track of complaints about any lawyers practicing law but not much else. As long as Ben's member fee is current, there isn't much else they would care about.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK so this just took an interesting turn....

From our idiot Egobia

Quote:
Sir,

I have received your mail.

Well since you are not ready to accept the demands or Brooke and mine, then let's forget about this $35.5m(well not hard to forget about a fund that does not exist ) and lets focus on God's work because even my partners are not happy with all this delays. Can you imagine, your lawyer calling me idiot on the fact that it is we that owns the money but just want to use your name to receive it.(what?)

No one again on this earth can ever make us lose this money.
(this will come in handy as we switch to the church membership and hoops. Josson will not lose his money on this catherdral project like the church has in the past. >Smile )Let's forget about this money so that i will introduce my partner's trustee that is ready to obey our instructions without any delays. I have instructed Brooke not to go against his wishes. He has a case to handle in Port Harcourt. Please don't write me concerning this money AGAIN!! if you want to write me, it should be about the project.

I am also beginning to doubt your lawyer's person as well. He is just a criminal that is after your wealth.(and you aren't you scumbag piece of shit?)If you want to continue the project here in Africa, there's no problem about that; at least i have done my part by introducing you to my uncle. So go ahead and finalize everything with him concerning the cathedral. (let the games begin) Don't bother writing me again because left for me, your lawyer want to us to lose this last amount. We don't need your assistance anymore because we have found a new trustee that is willing to pay the legal fees without causing any headache.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia

Rev Eze was supposed to be his uncle's "consultant" not his uncle. Ok Birlic this is about to get good.

I will bash Egobia about Brooke and his incompetence, blame him for all of this going bad...and we will move forward with the Holy Lamb from there Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Father Nektarie wrote to Rev. Prince_Tony_Eze:
Quote:
Son, did you get my previous message? Do you have any doubts that I can clarify?
You understand what the procedure is for the first stage of the Admission process?

The rules of our Church impose a certain conduct in communication, and this requires you to confirm the received messages.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

- Ten minutes later, our dear reverend wrote to father Nektarie:
Quote:
A very beautiful morning to you sir,
May grace and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ continue to be with you in Jesus Christ name.

I sincerely apologize to you for the delay as a result of yesterday's tight schedules.

I will be sending back the adhesion form today as we're having a breakfast program now.

Yours in His Presence

==============

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From our Rev

Quote:
Good morning to you beloved brother Josfus, and I trust God that through the Lamb that was slain for our redemption, you're doing well.

I humbly apologize for my inability to respond to Father Nektarie's mail yesterday due to my tight schedules. I am going to do today.
But before that, I would like you to know that I am getting involved in vision of the Holy Lamb because it has to do with the Kingdom of God.
Because I also love to make use of whatever opportunity that comes my way to win souls into the Kingdom of God. It's not about money. He that wins a soul is wise!

I preached yesterday on; THE SIGNS OF THE COMING CHRIST ( How it affects our generation) Revelation 6:1-6.
Brother Josefus, what is view about Eternal life?
While I wait for your response, shalom and grace be upon you in the name of Jesus Christ the Lamb of God.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.07 - Secretary of the church (father Nektarie), to our idiot:
Quote:
Tony, my son... can I call you Tony, or do you prefer Eze? Please, tell me.
Do not forget the answers to religious questions (# 2) and that personal photo that testifies your strong desire to be part of our great family. I am at your disposal for any issues related to the Accession process.
Brother Josephus is eager to begin concrete talks on the construction of the Cathedral and has already hired an architectural firm to work on preliminary plans.
Let me confess that for a long time I have not seen a man so enthusiastic about an idea, as our brother Josephus! The Holy Lamb works through it, and you will be the right arm of our Faith!

Once you have finalized the accession process and you will be appointed as MUIE representative in Africa, you will be burdened by the budget of the Cathedral on your shoulders. I did not participate directly in the discussions between Brother Josephus, our old Chancellor Eduard and Cardinal Euphrosie, but I know that funds worth almost $ 4 million have been approved (of course, with all the expenses included: the annual salaries for you, as our African Bishop and for your personal driver, the cost of the episcopal house, the cost of the land, the construction costs and interior decorations, the law firm, etc.).
We are talking about a huge responsibility, with great obligations but also with huge satisfactions!

Glory to the Holy Lamb!

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic