SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson is still on spiritual retreat however received this communique from the good Barrister Brooke

Quote:
Attn:Mr.Josson

Sir,

I have acknowledged your mail.

All protocols are duely observed, but i want to let you comprehend some jurisdistic measures and procedures that must be attained before the documents can be released from the High Court in order for this disbursement as Dr.Evans has made to understand will take place. One relevant and most important measure you need to know is that before this approval can be secured and handed unto my care, the stamp duty(Legal Fee) that the court has placed for this documents must be fully effected and paid.

This is to certify and send a notice to the court that such client has paid in full and is now ready to get this doucments unto his care. Which is why i explained this due protocol to Dr.Evans but i am also doing the same to shed more light in this course.

You have absolutely, i repeat absolutely nothing to worry about in this case. So whatever ambuguity and skeptism you have in mind should be placed aside because as my Profession permits, i have no right to misuse any fee being paid to my chamber but rather make use of it for it designated purpose. Surely, i will be there with Dr.Evans and he promised to take of my travelling expenses for the disbursement that he spoke to me about a week ago. But this can only be accomplished if this stamp duty is fully paid so that i can get the receipt from them and get the approval documents in order for us to start coming down for the agreed plan.

I hope you do understand this procedures that i have duely explained to you and see why this must be fulfilled. I am providing you a account from a friend of mine (snipped) who is also a co-learned practitioner who reside in the States. Below is his information:

CORPORATE ONE CREDIT UNION
8700 ORION PL
COLUMBUS,OH 43240
ABA NUMBER:244084264
FURTHER CREDIT TO:GULF STATES CREDIT UNION
ACCOUNT NUMBER:snipped
BENEFICIARY NAME:snipped

Yours sincerely,

Brooke Chambers Lagos, Nigeria.

Reply will be coming much later.......
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK....this has turned into a two part bait....
One part being the fund I am supposed to be working on getting with the Dr

and

One part being the religious bait angle which seems to be coming together as well.

This past weekend a couple of things happend. First Josson was on spiritual retreat, has seen the light and he will be funding the construct of the cathedrial.

Also he has directed his "attorney" to travel "all the way to nigeria" to hand over the fee for the legals of the fund in person. What I am hoping happens here is that this convinces Egobia that Ben is in fact crooked and is a scammer too...he is going to be agitated that I want him to do this. Going to tell the scammer that he is charging me for travel and legal expenses related to this but pocketing the money >Smile Perhaps he offers Egobia a little bit of that money as an olive branch/credibility Smile Does that dollar get chopped? Does that dollar go to a certain bank where it is going to sit in an account until the dollar amount makes sense to launder?

But we are taking this bait as it comes and reacting accordingly.

So here we go...Josson's reply to Barr Brooke.....

Quote:
Barrister Brooke,

I do not know if Dr Egobia told you or not, I was involved in a spiritual retreat this past weekend and was unavailable to email.
I know you will be effecting all the legals of this transaction and I have no problem with that.
However, I want the transfer of the required fees to be done in person. I have directed MR Pierce, who has full legal authority over my estate, accounts, with a power of attorney to travel to Nigeria and pay the fee in person. He will then fly home, allow you to effect the legals of the transaction, and then we will all meet in Aberdeen for the disbursement of the funds once approval is obtained by you. I am sure he will be in touch with you shortly to work out the logistics of this if he has not been already.
Please direct any and all correspondence regarding the initial fees so that you can obtain the stamps and approvals required to disburse this fund. I am going to be very busy working on another project in the coming days and weeks which is why Mr Perce has been granted Adjuticator of my Estate and accounts

Joseus

reply to Egobia on the other half of this bait is forthcoming

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And to Egobia

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

Glory Be to the Holy Lamb,

This weekend's retreat was very enlightening, refreshing, and best of all rewarding. I spent quite a bit of time on self reflection, and have found my legacy. I have already informed the church of my decision, I have decided that my legacy will in fact be the funding of the construction of a Grand Cathedral in Africa. And here is the best part. Despite our earlier friction, you have proven to be a man of character, trust, and as such, the consultant you spoke about, that your Uncle works with, is one who we would like to explore allowing to receive and administer these funds, and oversee the construction. He will have to be vetted of course. I trust he is a religious man? In addition to needing someone to administer the budget and oversee construction we will need to identify a local reverend who will be assuming the title of Bishop to take ownership of the spiritual flock and promote the Holy Lamb in Africa. Once identified and approved our church will be sending a package to get things rolling and get some charitable works completed to get others excited about this new Cathedral and the Holy Lamb coming to Africa.

Please have your Uncle reach out to the consultant you spoke of and ask the consultant to contact either myself or Father Nectare so that we can begin discussion on this matter.
Today we are beginning our spiritual outreach, in the hopes of identifying our local reverend that will be appointed the Bishop of Africa---and will be the spiritual guide to ensuring my legacy comes to fruition.

After this weekend's discussions, reflections and prayer...it is obvious that the Holy Lamb has made it so our paths have crossed. With your connections and my wealth, we are going to be able to do great things for the people of Africa. The Holy Lamb is at work in our lives.

With regard to our other business....I trust Mr Perce and Barr Brooke are working out the logistics of getting the money for the legals to be effected so that we can get this fund disbursed as well.

Glory be to the Holy Lamb

Brother Josson
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ben offers an ultimatum to the lad via his secret email account.

Quote:
Despite my warnings, J. still believes in you and is determined to waste his money by giving it to you. His money may still be his but I control the purse strings. I intend to keep my promise to never help you become rich beyond your wildest dreams but I'm tired of this fight so I will make one last offer. My fee for approving payment to you is twenty five percent.Take it or leave it. If you try to burn me again, you will not like the result. You have until the end of this week to make up your mind.

And to Josson.

Quote:
Mr. Pierce asked me to let you know that, due to scheduling conflicts, he will be unable to honor your request for him to fly to Nigeria during the time period you requested, but that he did everything he needed to do during his last trip to the Nigerian high court. One point of concern we are having is the lack of communication between our office and the offices of Messers Brooke and Egobia. This is most unusual and makes our job just that much more difficult and, therefore, expensive.

We are glad to know you are doing well on your spiritual retreat and hope you will continue to walk in His light.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson is none to happy...back to Mr P office and accidentally copying the Dr

Quote:
C

I find this to be most troubling. I understand I am not Mr Pierce only client but I know for a fact that I am one of his clients with the deepest pockets so you can understand why I don't like being told he can not fit me into his schedule. I never question a bill for his services and always pay immediately. And I understand that he has advised me that this portion of the transaction does not require this level of attention but quite frankly I simply don't care. I realize it is a simple payment that needs to be turned over, and can be done via wire transfer however I would like it done face to face. If Mr Perce is unavailable to make this trip perhaps another member of your staff can make this happen? I understand the other part of this is the lack of communication from Barrister Brooke's office with you.

You will have to forgive me as I am most overwhelmed right now with the project I am taking on here in Aberdeen. This is why I had Mr Pierce effect the Power of Attorney over my estate prior to leaving on my trip.

I trust you will do everything you can to get my issue onto his schedule?

Jos
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

VERY Interesting reply I just received from "Barrister Brooke"
Quote:
This is where is stand. I have obeyed every instructions of yours up till this moment and which is why i will never go back to my word. This is the only way that this can be done and nobody can teach me a job that i have been handling for more than 30 years. Mr.Josefus, this documents will only take me 4 days to secure if only i get the legal fees. The account details i gave you is in your country which belongs to a learned practitioner of mine. If i don't trust him, will i give you his account? You can call him (Mr.Levi Brad Gosser) to confirm who i am: +14074166750

Therefore once you confirm that from him, then you go ahead and make the payment.

Yours Sincerely

Barrister Brooke.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson was asked to forward the email from Brooke with the payment request and such to Mr Perce's office for review.

I sure hope a certain hacker does not get access to it >Smile

Quote:

Here is the email you asked me to forward to you for Mr Pierce to review regarding who Barrister Brooke's legal fee is supposed to be paid to.....
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With Josson's attorney and Barrister Brooke working on the initial business, the over invoiced fund scam...Josson is free to focus on his legacy, and wants to get this church project rolling.....

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

Glory be to the Holy Lamb, may we all benefit from its grace.

Good afternoon Sir. I must admit that I am a bit troubled by your silence. I trust that Mr Perce and Barrister Brooke are hammering out the details of our initial business so that we may meet for the disbursement of the funds ere in the very near future. With that handled, it allows me to work on a more important and worthy project. The Grand Cathedral. My Legacy. We have begun the vetting of the candidates to administer the project and the funds. I spoke with Father Nectarie this morning and neither he nor I have heard from the consultant your Uncle is recommending we work with on this project. Please ask your Uncle to make this a priority as this is moving forward rapidly. Given our current business and the trust that you and I have developed, I would prefer to work with a referral from a trusted man, and not a man I have no connection to. This undertaking will not only cement my legacy here on earth for when I am called to join the Holy Lamb in paradise, but will also, and more importantly bring a great bit of happiness and charitable contribute to the wonderful people of Africa.

I truly believe the Holy Lamb has crossed our paths for this purpose....please treat this with urgency, as this project needs to move forward.

In the spirit of the Holy Lamb
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much to get to!

To Josson.

Quote:
As you know, Ben has a duty to protect both you and your estate to the very best of his ability. And he takes this duty very seriously. Part of this duty is to keep unnecessary expenditures to a minimum whenever possible. This is for your benefit as our client and friend. We also want to make you aware that Mr. P's schedule is only partially in our control. This is due to the fact that we are subject to court dockets in many countries around the world. For example, if a court in Geneva, Switzerland, sets a hearing for a certain time and day then we are obliged to be in that court on the day given at the time given, or we loose the case.

We indicated in our last letter that it is possible Mr. P will be able to travel to Nigeria when this meeting is to take place but he can't make any promises at this time. However, he will, as always, make himself available for consultation via telephone and internet communication.

Have a bless day,

This lad is determined to be clueless. He sent this to Ben's office account.

Quote:
This is the person that has been writing from your box. He was also claiming to be you and he wants me to work with him to collect money from Mr.Josefus Wilkerson but i told i am not like that, i have a legit transaction with Josefus.
============================================================

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: [Redacted]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 6:36 PM
Subject: This is the last time

Despite my warnings, Josefus still believes in you and is determined to waste his money by giving it to you. His money may still be his but I control the purse strings. I intend to keep my promise to never help you become rich beyond your wildest dreams but I'm tired of this fight so I will make one last offer. My fee for approving payment to you is twenty five percent.Take it or leave it. If you try to burn me again, you will not like the result. You have until the end of this week to make up your mind.

To which Ben's secretary replied.

Quote:
While we have no idea who this person might be, it is our considered opinion that you should comply with whatever they tell you to do.

...and this from Josson.

Quote:
Here is the email you asked me to forward to you for Mr P to review regarding who Barrister Brooke's legal fee is supposed to be paid to.....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Jun 17, 2018 at 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: Legal fees
To: J W <[Redacted]>

Attn:Mr.Josefus Wilkerson

Sir,

I have acknowledged your mail.

All protocols are duely observed, but i want to let you comprehend some jurisdistic measures and procedures that must be attained before the documents can be released from the High Court in order for this disbursement as Dr.Evans has made to understand will take place. One relevant and most important measure you need to know is that before this approval can be secured and handed unto my care, the stamp duty(Legal Fee) that the court has placed for this documents must be fully effected and paid.

This is to certify and send a notice to the court that such client has paid in full and is now ready to get this doucments unto his care. Which is why i explained this due protocol to Dr.E but i am also doing the same to shed more light in this course.

You have absolutely, i repeat absolutely nothing to worry about in this case. So whatever ambuguity and skeptism you have in mind should be placed aside because as my Profession permits, i have no right to misuse any fee being paid to my chamber but rather make use of it for it designated purpose. Surely, i will be there with Dr.E and he promised to take of my travelling expenses for the disbursement that he spoke to me about a week ago. But this can only be accomplished if this stamp duty is fully paid so that i can get the receipt from them and get the approval documents in order for us to start coming down for the agreed plan.

I hope you do understand this procedures that i have duely explained to you and see why this must be fulfilled. I am providing you a account from a friend of mine (Mr.[redacted]) who is also a co-learned practitioner who reside in the States. Below is his information:

[Mule/co-scammer info]

Yours sincerely,

Brooke Chambers Lagos, Nigeria.

Ben is stalling until the end of the week or he gets a reply to his not-so-secret email.

Quote:
We are in possession of your email and Mr. P will review the information from B's office a quickly as possible and he will advice you by the end of this week or early next.

ETA: I broke the one-email-per-day rule. But only because it seemed appropriate.

Evans got a bug up his arse for some unknown reason. Maybe he thought he was being clever.

Quote:
Whom are you referring to? Who should i comply with? Why are you so rude in talking to person. This money does not belong to you, and so don't see it as if we cannot move this money without you.

From the onset, i never knew who you are, the only person i know is Josefus Wilkerson. Even if you are managing his estate account, you should also learn to show some manners of approach.

Ben's secretary sends a curt reply.

Quote:
We must ask if you are able to understand plain English. You forwarded an email to us and we responded with our best counsel. Please see the below email message for reference. Secondly, we would like to refer you to the email address which the message was sent fro, which has nothing to do with this office or anyone working here. Note that the email message was sent from [secret account]@gmail.com and our email address is [law office account]@gmail.com. The only similarity between these two email addresses is the email provider. Do you honestly believe that our office is responsible for every address provided by Gmail?

As to your question concerning our involvement in monies paid from Mr. Wilkerson's estate, if you don't understand why you cannot proceed without us then we recommend you have your attorney explain Power of Attorney to you. You can also look it up, yourself, to avoid any avoid legal fees he may charge you for his time.

In the future, we will thank you to contact this office only with correspondence pertinent to our clientèle or directly with us in which you can maintain a civil tone.

Sincerely,

This is the person that has been writing from your box. He was also claiming to be you and he wants me to work with him to collect money from Mr.J W but i told i am not like that, i have a legit transaction with J.
============================================================

----- Forwarded Message -----

[Same message listed above]

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well while my attorney and his attorney battle it out regarding our initial business together...
and the crooked hacker/banker is proving her worth....

Birlic will be so happy...we finally get to move onto the grand cathedral and the church recruitment...

Josson has been pushing forth to find the individual that is going to be the Bishop of the Grand Cathedral in Africa and the man who is going to oversee the funds and construction.

Dr Egobia forwarded this to me this evening ....

Quote:
Dear Mr.Joson

Sir,

I have received your mail.

Here is a mail i received from the Reverend.
===============================================================

Greetings and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ- the Lamb that was slain as a propitiation for sins.

I write in response to your mail as stated below, but with thanksgiving to the Lamb for raising you for a great task in Africa via Nigeria.

I am bound by the covenant of the blood of the Lamb to appreciate the move as part of the great commission as ordained by the Lord in Mark 16:15.

I also believe that with this move in the Eastern part of Nigeria which is about 98 predominantly Christian ground, we shall excel. The true harvest is ripe!

We shall avail ourselves to read this vision and run with same Hab 2:3.

While waiting for your earnest reply, I remain,

Yours In His Grace

Rev. Prince Anthony G. Eze
Prince Anthony Outreach Ministries
==================================================================
So i have asked him to provide his email and telephone number so that you and him can build up communication regarding this project.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

My reply to the good Dr.
Quote:
Dr Egobia,

This is wonderful news. The Holy Lamb is obviously at work here in bringing us all together to share in this glorious project.
I assume the Reverend is interested in joining our church and becoming the Bishop of the Grand Cathedral? Tell me Sir is he also the consultant you spoke of that will administer the funds and oversee the day to day of this project or is that a separate man?

I do so look forward to you being able to connect us forthwith, and I look forward to the theological discussions that we will have in with Father Nctaire, Father Edward, and of course his holiness the Cardinal.
Please ensure you put us all in contact as soon as humanly possible as my legacy project is moving forward.

May the Holy Lamb continue to bless you
Brother J Lenny Wilkeson

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to match his Bible quotes with even more, try this website: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Lambs
Very few of these actually make sense in context, but I'm sure you can distort some of them. I will be enthusiastically watching the progress with this, and am available should you need someone else at some point. Rev. Prince or whomever seems quite keen about doing this, but I sense his enthusiasm will be dampened once he realizes MUIE is a bit unconventional. Maybe this will be the one to build our Monument of Faith...

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile the lad is pushing for us to conclude our other business....

Quote:
Sir,

With that being said, As you said that Barrister Brooke and Benmin perce are working out the initials of this transaction, It simply means that is should inform Barrister Brooke to write Benjamin Pirce concerning him effecting the legal charge in order for him(Barrister Brooke) to proceed.

Therefore instruct Barrister Benjamin to contact Barrister Brooke to provide his receiving bank account concerning the legal charge so that we can get this transaction done because the delay is getting too much as to enable us meet in person for the disbursement as initially agreed.

If you still insist that you will not send the legal charge, then please lets forget about it. At least i have tried by introducing you to my uncle who owns the company you want to buy a land from.

One more thing, i will be sending you a comprehensive meesage and see what we lost last year because of much argument

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

And his comprehensive Message....
Quote:
Dear

First and foremost, the total amount we secured through the over-invoiced contract is the sum of $78.5M, and out of the total sum,we have a plan to invest the sum of $43Million through a trusted local investor thus we decided to hide the cash $43M here in the home for local investment, while decided to transfer the remaining sum of $35.5M abroad through a trusted partner.

As the saying goes, it is not wise for one to pack his/her eggs into one basket, and our savior today being that the sum of $35.5M we want to transfer out of the country is already in the CBN account awaiting transfer once after due process.

The sad news, the sum of $43M hide in the home/house has been traced, discovered and seize by the EFCC agents through information passed by whistle blowers, but our savior and happiness today being that none of us was caught/allarge or hold responsible for the hide sum. View the website of the hide sum as it was carried out by the Nigerian medias.

$43 Million In Cash Found In Empty Nigerian Apartment

$43 Million In Cash Found In Empty Nigerian Apartment
Nigeria's anti-corruption unit discovered more than $43 million in US dollars at an upscale apartment in La...

So if you are not ready to abide by Barrister Brooke's advice, then lets forget about this transaction so that we can look for another trustee never mind that i have introduce you for what you need; that is God's work.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

Once again may our work be blessed by the Holy Lamb.
As previously discussed Mr Pierce, prior to my travel to Aberdeen, effected a power of attorney and has full control over my estate and considerable wealth. As I have explained to you before, I am fully on board with paying this fees and have directed Mr Perce to settle this matter ASAP. As I would prefer an in person exchange of the initial funds given the challenges we have had early on, I am being told by Mr Perce's staff that they are trying to get such a meeting either between Barrister Brooke in Nigeria or between Attorney Gosser in the states. Mr erce has tried to convince me that a face to face meeting is not necessary for this portion of the transaction but frankly he works for me, so while he advises me...at the end of the advisement it is ultimately my decision. Should Mr Perce's schedule not permit such a meeting in an acceptable amount of time, we will discuss alternatives. But for now, as Mr Perce's office has indicated, Barrister Brooke has been less than cooperative communication wise with Mr Perce's office. Maybe we could help things along if you would gently encourage Barrister Brooke to treat Mr Perce with the respect he treats me with, as Mr Pierce is on my dime and is for the purposes of this fund disbursement me in my absence. I understand that time is of the essence here, but patience is a virtue. I am just as eager to close out the initial business as you are which is why Mr Perce has been legally effected to handle this transaction as me. So in the name of the Holy Lamb, please allow the attorney's to handle this intial business. Encourage Brooke to treat Perce as thought he is me, because he is, for this portion of the transaction.

Thank You .

J Lenny Wilkeron

And to rattle BP a bit >Smile
Quote:
BP,

Please see below. Perhaps your office does not understand the scope of what is at stake here? I need this transaction handled. I have encouraged Dr Egobia to admonish Brooke to be a little more cooperative with the communications. Perhaps you can not fit a face to face into your schedule in a timely manner with Brooke in Nigeria, but Attorney Gosser is in the USA so that should be doable. Please make this happen within a reasonable amount of time. Now that we all know what is at stake here, perhaps you can treat this with a bit more priority than Dr Egobia and I are seeing ?

This gives my crooked attorney a few directions he can go while buying time >Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This story is so complicated that I can hardly follow the intrigue and the characters. Very Happy
I'm constantly trying to read and understand everything (I still learn English, so it's not easy for me).

- Anyway, a few days ago brother Josephus wrote to our church leader, Cardinal Euphrosie:
Quote:
Cardinal

To answer your question of course I do not have a problem with that budget number. However I am not confident it can be done properly under 2.8. I am thinking a more realistic number is upwards of 3.2-3.3 .. in addition to the legal fees which are estimated to be in the 1.1 million dollar range. I have given Mr Peerce's office the 750,000 retainer to open this file and begin the background checks on the real estate and construction management firms we are considering.

We will obviously be discussing further this weekend.

I am working on a couple of other sources of funding to help reclaim some of that money that was stolen from our church last time. We should be able to get close to breaking even there, and as you know I am planning to fund the majority of the Grand Cathedral...a Legacy I will be leaving behind for the church once it is time for me to be welcomed by the Holy Lamb....

I look forward to our spiritual retreat this weekend.

Brother J

- Today, old cardinal answered to brother Josephus... of course, the construction of the Cathedral will be blessed Laughing ... of course, the recommended man (the accomplice of Egobia) must prove that he deserves to receive a budget exceeding three million Laughing ... of course, the church admission procedures will be supervised by Secretary Nektarie Laughing .
Quote:
Brother Josephus, may the Holy Lamb be with you!
I have been meditating intensely these days and YES, I am ready to offer my full blessing to your project, with 2 conditions that we have already discussed with your uncle Eduard (our Chancellor):

1) I want to be sure that the person you recommend is suitable for this extremely important role: BOA (Bishop of Africa) and CPM (Church Project Manager).
Think about a budget that exceeds $ 3 million, so that man must be trustworthy and totally dedicated to our Faith! ... I do not want to repeat the sad past experience of Reverend Obi when we lost over $ 700,000.
2) I want the enrollment procedures in the Church to be followed by our secretary Nektarie <snip> and I wish to be constantly informed about the status of the admission process.

Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Euphrosie

Brother Josephus can forward this message with his appropriate annotations. Our dear Dr. Egobia must see the cardinal's message. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course Egobia will see it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil one way or another. Don't sweat the "initial business" portion of this bait...the church stuff is about to take off Very Happy Twisted Evil

Meanwhile Josson has received a few interesting nuggets from Egobia this morning

Quote:
Sir,

Yes he is the consultant and also a Reverend. So i will ask the Reverend to forward his contact email address and his cellphone number in order for you to open up communication. One thing i am assuring you is that once we conclude transferring the fund($35.5m) into your account, regarding the land purchasing where the cathedral will be built, there's no way you will not send down B P for inspection before making payment. Then i will create time and space to walk around with my uncle's company and Benjamin including Reverend Anthony G. Eze for the inspection of the land before making payment because this is God's work we are about laying.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

It is as if he honestly believes this fund is real Laughing Laughing Laughing

Josson's reply

Quote:
Dr,

In my previous email, I stated that patience is of the virtue. I am trying, and I am asking the Holy Lamb for Guidance to overcome but even I am beginning to lose patience here. Dr Evans you have two attorneys working on this piece of business. I have already told you, several times now that for the purposes of this portion of our business Mr Pierce is my agent, my attorney, for this matter. PLEASE allow the attorneys to do their job. Part of the problem we have had here is communication among the parties. Have you heard the phrase too many chefs in the kitchen or too many chiefs not enough indians? I have directed Mr Perce office to get this business completed ASAP. He is working on it and I would appreciate it if you would allow Brooke and Gosser to work on it on your side and simply report back with progress. You and I have professional men of the legal profession working on this on our behalf, I trust Mr Pirce to complete this business I assume you trust Brooke and Gosser or you would not have hired them. Let these gentlemen do their jobs.
I don't want any more direction from you on how to move forward with this fund. Any concerns you have should be brought to Brooke/Gosser and they should be taking them up with Mr Pirce.
Had MR Pirce been given the information needed for him to do his job when he was in Nigeria a few weeks ago, the fee would have been paid to the court by Pirce, the legals effected and we would have already met for the disbursement of the funds. This business would have been completed. You have your people to blame for the delay, not mine. Dr Evans I admonish you to instruct Brook and Gosser to cooperate with Perce and then step back and let these trusted legal professionals effect the legals of this transaction so that it may conclude and we may move on. You and I do not need to be discussing anything further concerning this matter. That is what we have attorneys for. Let them do their work without our interference.

Glory to the Holy Lamb on High
Josefus
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Egobia also sent this little gem as the Church portion of this begins to take off

Quote:
Sir,

Yes he is the consultant and also a Reverend. So i will ask the Reverend to forward his contact email address and his cellphone number in order for you to open up communication. One thing i am assuring you is that once we conclude transferring the fund($35.5m) into your account, regarding the land purchasing where the cathedral will be built, there's no way you will not send down B Perce for inspection before making payment. Then i will create time and space to walk around with my uncle's company and Benjamin including Reverend Anthony G. Eze for the inspection of the land before making payment because this is God's work we are about laying.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

Aww isn't he cute....he thinks it is an automatic that his uncle the reverend and consultant is going to be handling all this...

Josson tries to slow him down

Quote:
Dr,

WHOA, please. We are in the very early stages of the Grand Cathedral project. With the Holy Lamb as our guide, we are going to be vetting several candidates before selecting the Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager. The budget of this project will be in the 3 million dollar range and we must ensure we have the right man. The sooner you can get Rev Eze contact information to us so that he may be vetted the sooner a decision can be made.

Josefu

Meanwhile....
Josson is elated and ecstatic

Quote:
Cardinal Eufrose,

It brings me great joy that you and the Elders have approved this project to move forward. My legacy will stand tall for our Holy Lamb. I know there was some trepidation among yourself and the elders on this matter and rightfully so considering your past experience of trying to fund a church expansion in Africa. As you are aware I have already given Mr Perce's office a retainer of 750,000.00 to begin the background checks on our candidates for BOA and CPM. I am most excited about a Rev Eze that is being presented to us shortly. He comes from a trusted man I am conducting some personal financial business with and his recommendation is meaningful. The Holy Lamb will guide us to make the right decision.

Brother Josef

and an email to BP which the hacker will see and forward to Dr (along with the Cardinal's email >Smile)

Quote:
Ben,
It is with great joy that I am able to report that Cardinal Eufrose and the Elders have approved the Cathedral, my legacy to be built and funded in Africa. Please deposit the 750,000 retainer I sent your office for this matter and open the file so that we can begin doing background checks on the candidates for Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager. I know you and I are involved in a couple of different business transactions, with regard to our transactions, this one has just become your #1 priority. Everything else we are working on takes a back seat to the work we must do here.

Jofus

The hacker/banker will forward this information to Dr Egobia but Josson will make sure he sees the Cardinal's commentary too. >Smile

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

It is with great joy I am able to report that The Cardinal and the Elders have approved the Cathedral project.Please see below . The Holy Lamb is truly at work here. My legacy will stand tall long beyond my time on this earth. When the Holy Lamb calls me from this world, the Cathedral will remain and I will have the legacy I am looking for. I encourage you to get Reverend Eze in contact with us as quickly as possible. Mr Perce has been put on retainer and is beginning the background checks on candidates to be appointed Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager. There is much work to be done and I would like Rev Eze to be considered as strongly as possible.

Josfus
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To our audience and our players.
There is a lot going on both on the board here and behind the scenes here to pull this all together. This is almost shakesperian with the "play within the play" We ended up with a bait within the bait. Razz

Just a quick synopsis.

This started out as a overpayment scam that required the use of an attorney.

It is morphing into a Prostilization for the M U E E Church

The characters are

Dr Evans Egobia----Scumbag Scammer

Josson Wikerson---Rich but feeble old man

Barrister A I Garrick - Dr Egobias initial attorney---proven to be a scumbag and fired by Egobia

Barrister Brooke-Dr Egobia's current scumbag attorney.

Mr Gosser-Egobia's stateside scumbag attorney

Bin Perce-Josson attorney (crooked attorney)
Clar-Perce's secretary (creates delays) >Smile

Viktoria (forget her last name)-crooked banker who is also a computer hacker.

And of course the cast of one of your favorite religious reality shows---what we will call the M U E E Players....Birlic's characters from the church.

While we have been working on the "initial business (the overpayment scam) Josson has traveled to Aberdeen to go on spiritual retreat and search for his legacy. He is staying with his uncle at the MUEE Church. Prior to leaving on this trip, he had his attorney Bin Perce effect a blanket Power of Attorney giving Bin access to his entire estate and considerable wealth. (what could go wrong Laughing )

While Bin is running Brooke and Egobia around in circles on the original business.....

Josson has gotten a visit from the Holy Lamb on his spiritual retreat. He is going to commission and fund the building of a Grand Cathedral in Africa and is searching for a Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager to oversee all of this and have access to the 3+ million dollar budget Smile

Of course Bin has been retained to do the background checks on the potential candidates Smile It just so happens that Egobia has an uncle who knows a local Reverend that will be perfect for the job. A Reverend Eze who is just now entering the game.

Behind the scenes Viktoria is "hacking" Bin's account (being BCCd on relevant emails that she can pass on to Egobia).....

Bin is trying to convince Egobia that he too is stealing Joson's money....Egobia is a tough nut to crack on this subject. But the clue bat is getting bigger each time.

So as this all plays out the expectation is that Rev Eze will be approved by Bin, the Elders and the Cardinal to be the BOA and CPM and will begin the membership process of MUEE.

Meanwhile (hopefully) Bin will convince Egobia that he is on Egobia's side not Josson's and his goal is to leave Bin broke.... I would assume all moneys will end up being laundered through Viktoria's bank.....(Bin also has other elderly clients from the senior center that may end up getting introduced to Egobia once the clue bat gets threw)....

It may not look like it on the surface of this bait, but everything is going to end up fitting together and should end up being an entertaining read as it continues to unfold.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We put the brick over the brick, to get up the story. Laughing

- Brother Josephus, to old cardinal Euphrosie:
Quote:
Cardinal Euphrosie,

It brings me great joy that you and the Elders have approved this project to move forward. My legacy will stand tall for our Holy Lamb. I know there was some trepidation among yourself and the elders on this matter and rightfully so considering your past experience of trying to fund a church expansion in Africa. As you are aware I have already given Mr Peerce's office a retainer of 750,000.00 to begin the background checks on our candidates for BOA and CPM. I am most excited about a Rev Eze that is being presented to us shortly. He comes from a trusted man I am conducting some personal financial business with and his recommendation is meaningful. The Holy Lamb will guide us to make the right decision.

Brother Josephus

- Old cardinal's reply:
Quote:
Dear brother Josephus,

Please tell me more! Who is this Reverend Eze?
I want to know him and find out more about the man who will be in charge of church funds.
I hope he will understand our concerns and I hope he is a devoted man to the Faith.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Cardinal Euphrosie

Our idiot MUST see all this messages, to convince him it's worth wasting his time with church affairs. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as luck would have it.

Bin is monitoring Josfus account
Katheyrn the hacker is monitoring Bins accounts and feeding information to Egobia

So Egobia one way or another sees everything we want him to see Smile
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson replies to his Holiness the Cardinal.

Quote:
Your Holiness,

The Holy Lamb is most definitely at work here.

We are currently vetting several candidates and are not ready to submit to the elders for final approval just yet. But Reverend Ezze is currently the candidate I am most excited about. He comes highly recommended from a Dr Evans Egobia, a trustworthy gentlemen who I have had personal financial dealings with and I hold in high regard. Reverend Ezze full name is Rev. Prince Anthony G. Eze . My apologies your Holiness as I was spelling his name incorrectly. Reverend Eze comes to us from Prince Anthony Outreach Ministries. Initial reports from his background check show him to be a good man, A trusted spiritual leader in his community with a sizeable flock, and a solid knowledge of scripture . Here are a few of the verses he shared with us in his initial correspondence. Please notice how they apply to the project we are considering him for.

Greetings and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ- the Lamb that was slain as a propitiation for sins.

I write in response to your mail as stated below, but with thanksgiving to the Lamb for raising you for a great task in Africa via Nigeria.

I am bound by the covenant of the blood of the Lamb to appreciate the move as part of the great commission as ordained by the Lord in Mark 16:15.

I also believe that with this move in the Eastern part of Nigeria which is about 98 predominantly Christian ground, we shall excel. The true harvest is ripe!

We shall avail ourselves to read this vision and run with same Hab 2:3.

Spiritually he appears to be a great candidate for the Bishop of Africa. Of course Father Nectarie and Father Eduard will be having some discussions with him on the spiritual matters prior to recommending him for membership. And of course he will not be able to assume the role of Bishop and CPM until he completes the membership requirements.

The other exciting thing is that he is also a consultant/construction manager with a very reputable development firm. He is currently the most qualified of all the candidates to be Cathedral Project Manager.

But there is still diligence to be done before his formal presentation to the Elders for their approval and your blessing.

Not being an Elder I obviously have no vote. But if I did, Reverend Eze, as it stands currently would have it. And while I have no "official" standing with regard to a vote for approval from the Elders, I would hope my input will be considered considering it is my 750,000 retainer that is paying for the background checks on the individual that I am going to be ultimately giving control of upwards of 3 million dollars of my personal wealth to fund this project?

With the utmost Reverence

Josson
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cardinal Euphrosie wrote to brother Josephus...
Quote:
Brother Josephus, may the Holy Lamb be with you!

Simply, your enthusiasm also conquers me too! I'm glad to hear that such a trustworthy man wants to take on his shoulders the huge responsibility of building the Great Cathedral of the Holy Lamb in his country.
Where is this providential man? In what country does he live? In what city? Please put him in contact with our secretary Nektarie and let the wheels spin, as we say here.

I would not like to be too impatient and I ask you to keep the secret of this discussion, but I can certify that we will also approve the $ 100,000 installation bonus for the Episcopate of Africa.
Of course, our Bishop of Africa will have to proudly bear the sacred sign of the Holy Lamb on its skin and will have to be able to mobilize its believers for the Sacred Monument of Faith.

From what you say to me, it seems that Reverend Eze will be able to carry out all these tasks so that we can designate him as the Bishop of Africa and let him rule all the other African parishes.
Do we really need such a man!

Gum beannaicheadh Dia thu!
Cardinal Euphrosie

Yes, we talking about the sacred sign (tattoo) and about the Sacred Monument (The Pyramid). Laughing

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After two urgent emails to Ben, he relents and agrees to the in-person meeting - but there is a catch.

To Josson with Egobia and his Barrister CC'd:

Quote:
We are happy to tell you that we have found some room in Mr. Pierce's schedule to effect the in-person meeting upon which you are insisting. As you may be aware, Mr. Pierce will be traveling to several central African Countries next week on business. As luck would have it, one of his court appearances has been pushed back by one day. Upon your approval, our office will send a proposal to Mr. Brooke's office that they meet with Barr. Pierce in Maiduguri, Nigeria on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 to effect the payment of the legal fees in question.

Please be aware that this is the only date Mr. Pierce has available and is not negotiable. Additionally, there will be an extra fee charged to your estate of $5000.00 to cover expenses necessary for adding this extra travel to Nigeria.

One other thing we must mention is that we are not hopeful that either Mr. Egobia or Mr. Brooke being amenable to our proposal as thy have so far been less than forthcoming in their dealings with Mr. Pierce or this office.

Do let us know if this is acceptable and have a bless day.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson is a bit perturbed. Why is BP secretary reaching out for approval on something like this? Evil or Very Mad I am sure the hacker will make sure Egobia sees this

Quote:
Good Evening C,

There must be some confusion. I thought I made it clear that this was no problem. Mr Pierce does not typically bother me for approval on some nickle dime transaction like this. Do what is necessary to bring this business to a speedy conclusion. I have admonished Dr Egobia to instruct his attorney to cooperate. There is no reason for you or your firm to gain approval from me for such a small amount. Make things so.

Also, has the $750,000 retainer cleared into the firm's account so that Ben may open the file and your investigations team can begin the security and background checks on the Cathedral Program Manager candidates being submitted?

Wish Ben safe travels.

Meanwhile Egobia sends this....

Quote:
Sir,

This project of building the cathedral in Africa, Nigeria, I am really excited to also supervise things here. By tomorrow, i will get in touch with the Reverend and ask him to provide his email and phone number so that you can open communication with him and also Cardinal Eufrosie. Mr.Josefus If you really want to receive this fund and this transaction to be concluded, then you must instruct Barrister Brooke and ask for an account where he wants the legal charge to be paid, either that of this partner in the states or his own domiciliary account here in Nigeria. I can see Barrister Benjamin is trying to make us lose this last amount and i will not allow that!..

If this cannot be obeyed, then let's forget about this transaction and concentrate fully on God's Work because even my partners are upset and have brought their own trustee where they want this fund to go to, Hence Benjamin is trying to prove "know it all". Were you not the same person that instruct your bank to wire $750,000 to Benjamin account as retainer? What concerns Lagos and Maiduguri?

At least if you are afraid of sending money to Barrister Brooke, ask Brooke to provide you with his partner's account(Gosser) where you will send the legal charge and be rest assured that you are paying the legal charge to a citizen in your country. If you Mr.Wilkerson cannot make the payment to Barrister Brooke or Gosser's account, Then let's forget about this transaction and focus more on the project.

I will devote my time to that because this transaction is getting prolonged more than expected because since January till date we are still on the same argument. Remember that this is a deal and i know Benjamin's intention is for us to lose this last amount of which i won't allow anyone to that. We lost that money through a Lebanese investor here through his lawyer which warranted the EFCC to invade that building and got the one we kept at home.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

Jos tries to refocus idiot Egobia once again
Quote:
Dr Egobia,

I thought we agreed that we were going to let the lawyers do what lawyers do on this. Please simply admonish Brooke to work with Pierce and bring our original business to a speedy conclusion. Let them work out the legals and such. We are both important men who have trusted attorneys representing our best interest here. Your refusal to allow the attorneys to do what they get paid to do is concern to me.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting email I received from the Dr.

Quote:
Needless of you giving Benjamin $5,000 for his travel itinerary, but if you are giving him the $5,000 , it is for the land inspection where the land will be purchased. If he thinks that he will meet Barrister Brooke concerning the legal charge, then it is not possible because the region for the meeting is the head quarter of the militant group (Boko Haram) and yet he wants a sitting lawyer to come over there. What intentions does he have with that?

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

Quote:
Dr Egobia,
Once again I am confuse as to why Barrister Brooke and Mr Perce are not having this conversation. I do not know the geography of Africa. I don't know anything about any kind of militant groups. I wish you would simply admonish Barrister Brooke to discuss this matter with Mr Perce so that we may draw this business to a conclusion. Ideally I would like to see a face to face hand off of this money and am willing to pay for that to happen. I as I explained to Mr Perce I am fine with it happening with Brooke or his associate here in the USA. But if that ends up not possible, that IS BETWEEN BROOKE AND PIERCE TO WORK OUT THE DETAILS. THAT IS WHAT I AM PAYING MR PIERCE FOR AND WHAT YOU ARE PAYING BROOKE FOR.

Allow these two men to do their jobs. The SOONER you instruct Barrister Brooke to communicate with Mr Perce so that they may work out the financials the sooner Brooke can effect the legals and the sooner we can meet for the disbursement of the funds.

Please allow these men to do what they get paid to do.

Jo
[/quote]
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This idiot....

Quote:
Sir,

Well i spoke to Barrister Brooke this morning and he welcomes the idea of Barrister Benjamen meeting with his associate in the USA. So inform Benjamen to prepare to meet with his associate in the states so that he can get the legal charge paid into his associate account. While his associate confirms the money into his account, he will alert Barrister Brooke so that he can proceed in securing the necessary approval requested and authorize the Apex Bank of Nigeria to wire the fund ($35.5m) into your account.

Therefore, i will advice you to write Barrister Brooke yourself and ask him of his associate information where Benjamen can meet with him in the states so that you will forward Brooke's associate information to Benjamen.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

Josson is getting a bit perturbed
Quote:
r Egobia
I am paying Mr Perce to handle this transaction on my behalf. Direct your representative Barrister Brooke to communicate directly with Perce.
I do not wish to discuss this business with you anymore. That is what I am paying Perce for. He is my agent and representative concerning this matter.
Direct your legal representative to cooperate communication wise with my legal representative regarding the effecting of the financials and legals of this transaction.
I can not be any more direct or clear on this subject. I do not control Mr Perce schedule. Your Barrister Brooke needs to do his job. Dr, I will not acknowledge or respond to any more communication from you regarding this portion of our business. We both have attorney's that are supposed to be doing their jobs. Once again Perce is zealously representing me on this matter while Barrister Brooke seems to be no more competent than Garrick was before you fired him. If Brooke will not do his job on your behalf I admonish you to find an attorney who will, OR allow Pierce to travel to simply effect the legals of this transaction when he is in Nigeria when he is on other business again. He is an international practitioner, a respected member of the Nigerian Bar, and my trusted attorney. So if Brooke refuses to do his job, that is your problem not mine. I am have neither the time, nor the desire to play middle man between your attorney and mine.

I am in Aberdeen working on spiritual matters. I have executed a power of attorney with Mr Pierce's s office and he is handling these matters. Direct Barrister Brooke to discuss this with Perce directly. Or fire Brooke and hire an attorney that is more professional. Or simply allow Perce to effect the legals.

In the name of the Holy Lamb

Jos
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dr Egobia

Both Father Nectare and myself are very eager to discuss our upcoming project and position of Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager with Rev Eze. While we are vetting several candidates, Rev Eze has us all the most excited. The Holy Lamb in our deliberations continues to urge us to wait for Rev Eze
When can Father Nectare or Myself expect to hear from Rev Eze?

So when they had finished breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You " He said to him, "Tend My lambs." John 21:15

In the name of the Holy Lamb

Brother Josfus

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic