SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Josfus is trying to lend more credibility to the Cathedral project....

Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

I have been reluctant to start loading you up with Cathedral Project discussions until you have completed the preliminary church tasks and your appointment as Bishop of Africa is official. However, time is of the essence in this matter and I need to have some questions answered ASAP. So first and foremost we are planning on using some Italian White Carrara Marble on this project. What I need to know is if such a product is available in Nigeria through local channels or are we going to have to direct import?

Get me an answer on this but do not put it priority above the rest.

Lets get that finished up so we can start working on the cathedral plans

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning, our idiot sent several separate messages, with the names of the other believers and the same files (photos and videos) already posted here.
Quote:
Deaconess Gladys_Kpologbo is a newly Retired Customs Officer.

Quote:
ELDER IGNATIUS_ARISA

Quote:
See Pastor Chidi_Onyekwere and our Local Reverend Honourable Pastor Francis_Eburue in a group photograph.

Quote:
The baptism of Parishioners.

1. Elder Ignatius_Arisa and Deaconess Gladys_Kpologbo
2. Pastor Chidi_Onyekwere

You can see the picture of the Pyramid which I was advised to produce.

Quote:
Greetings father,
In the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who is the Holy Lamb of God that was from the foundation of the world, I gladly present to you our Local Reverend Honourable Pastor Francis_Eburue.

Shalom!!

Quote:
Find attached here with, the declaration of faith and baptism of Evangelist Samuel_Eze.

I do not know how, but all the other idiots are pastors, reverends, deacons, evangelists, etc. Laughing Laughing Laughing
---

From the Customer Care Department of TSC (the shipping company), to our idiot:
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION!

TSC TRACKING CODE: 7UZGM2YKA9V****

Dear

PRINCE_ANTHONY_G._EZE

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer:

FATHER NEKTARIE

Please visit our web site at:

http://www.****

and use the following code to track your parcel:

7UZGM2YKA9V4****

If you are already a TSC customer, you may go directly to our login page to track your package.

Please sign up using the email we have attached to your package!

The email on record for tracking code 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** is:

idiot@mail

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department at customerservice@mail and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the Subject line (title) of the message.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude Postumier

Manager at Customer Care Department

(In case of emergency you can also use my private email address: claude@mail)

===

Half an hour later, father Nektarie wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Son, good morning and be blessed,

Are they all the faithful of your humble parish?

1. Reverend Pastor Francis_Eburue

2. Deaconess Gladys_Kpologbo

3. Pastor Chidi_Onyekwere

4. Elder Ignatius_Arisa

5. Evangelist Samuel_Eze

I'm still waiting for the completed Adhesion forms for each of them.
I am unhappy with Pastor Eburue. I wrote yesterday a message to him, to which he did not even answer today.
He can afford to ignore my messages?

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie

===

12.43 - Our "reverend" Prince Tony, to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Greetings to you my father,

In a very humble term, I sincerely apologize on his behalf for not replying your email swiftly.

I think the reason could either be due to power outage or the construction work going on in his area which affected all living in the same environment.

Those are some of the Parishioners that I have saddled with some responsibilities. However I am glad to say that within this short period of time, we're already hitting up to 56 members of the Holy Lamb family here.

I appreciate you Father and this the Holiest of Lambs also know that.

Shalom!!!

Rev. Prince_Anthony_G.Eze
Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

56 members? He will be at the four hundred and nineteen limit and have to found a new local parish in no time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

and

Quote:
Deaconess Gladys_Kpologbo is a newly Retired Customs Officer.

That will come in handy as we begin to import all the building materials for the Great Muie Cathedral
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday - The Courtesy Parcel was moved to the International Aiport of Tripoli (Libya). Laughing

Claude, manager at TSC (the shipping company) wrote to our moron:
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION!

TSC TRACKING CODE: 7UZGM2YKA9V4****

Dear

PRINCE_ANTHONY_G._EZE

The package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** has been processed and is approaching the final destination.

We will send you the necessary details to take over the package.

Please reconfirm all the shipping details.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude Postumier

Manager at Customer Care Department

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

josfus has not heard from our idiot in a few days
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven’t heard anything either. Nicodim will send an email asking some mundane questions about the parish’s daily activities and prayer schedule to get the lad talking.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is an interesting character that is for sure
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent about half an hour ago:
Quote:
Dear Bishop Select,

Matthew 21:22 “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.”

I have not heard any updates from you this weekend, and I believe it is my duty to inquire about what has occurred in your parish. We are finding that giving you the advice you need to succeed in your duties is very hard when we receive such sparse information. Secretary Nektarie shows me lists of names of people that you have given many different titles in your pastor, things like “Evangelist” and such, yet we have not even received any adhesion forms. While your progress no doubt is significant, I cannot make it look to my superiors that we are enforcing a double standard here. I see no need to harangue you over minuscule details here; that is Nektarie’s duty as the supervisor here. I have no reason to ask about cathedral plans, topsoil measurements, or anything like that; Brother Josephus and the architect’s assistant, Ms. Park, are responsible for those. What I can inquire about is the daily minutiae of running your parish, and I have long lists of questions that will most likely remain unanswered. What is your daily prayer schedule? Who leads morning and evening daily prayers? Do your 56 parishioners live in your parish building? If so, what are their accommodations like? Who cleans the buildings? I recommend you have your youngest, spryest members do daily sweeping and maintenance. How do you acquire funding for the daily maintenance of the parish and its expansion? What do your parishioners do on a daily basis; for instance, Elder Ignatius Alisa? I assume he is in an advisory position because of his experience in running a church? Why has your pastor not contacted either myself or Nektarie? You must understand that if he were in contact with us I would be directing these questions to him.

I do not blame you for any of these lapses in communication, for you are still green in your duties and have much to learn. But, at the same time, we in Aberdeen are grasping at straws here to figure out exactly what is happening. With this confusing communication, we here do not know what the others have been told or not told. Our emails contradict each other, not because of anything on our end, but because we do not know what has been asked of whom. I am sure you can imagine this being far simpler with your pastor or director of communications or whoever you have appointed talking with us as well, for right now the situation is a bottleneck. We feel as if we are like a swarm of mosquitoes biting you and draining all of your blood one bite at a time. We don’t want to do this, but we are left no alternative but to send the daily or semi-daily messages asking for updates or giving you more and more requests. We have other duties too, just as you have your duties as well. But this is no excuse for these gaps. We wish we can support you more with this, but what can we do when our efforts do not match? I am sure this is not the case, as your lack of emails could be because you are simply so busy with your parish. But then, I may ask, why do you not have a secretary or someone picking up the slack? I am a very busy man too, but I can afford the time to stay in contact with our parishes. And, should I be too busy with my other responsibilities, I have my other brothers in faith that shoulder the responsibility for me, as I shoulder it for them. If we here in Aberdeen can afford this responsibility, surely you can in Lagos? When us three outmatch your fifty-six, then I ask you, why is that? I am aware the situation is different where you are, but that does not mean that you cannot find a way.

The Lord grants us all our unique struggles because He has gifted us with the strength to overcome them. I was told these wise words by our dearly departed, may angels sing his praises, Father Edward. I do not remember the context, but I do remember it was on a mundane occasion without any particular struggle. Yet, he still saw the need to bless me with that wisdom. I hope you can take that pearl of wisdom that passed from his mind to my mind to your mind, and think that you can overcome your struggles now. Whether they be shoddy internet or street riots, have faith in the great eyes in the sky above.

Hebrews 12:6
“For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.”

Be blessed,
Nicodim

If this doesn’t get him talking, then I don’t know what will. There will only be more delays for the lad if he doesn’t start doing the things we need.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Great message! Laughing

- The same situation is here... father Nectarie has not received any recent message from our idiot.
- Without those hand-filled forms (Adhesion.pdf), the Church can not enroll new members in the Holy Registry of MUIE.
- The parcel (money and electronics) is still in Tripoli's International Airport (Libya)... I'm a little surprised that the idiot does not seem to be very interested in that parcel... he still has not answered the messages sent by Claude.

===

10.53 - Father Josephus, to our Reverend Idiot:
Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

I hope this email finds you well. There is no easy way to bring this up, so I am just going to be direct. I began having some concerns few weeks ago that you are the right man to act as Catheral Project Manager and Bishop of Africa. There is NO DOUBT that you are the right man to run a local Parish, grow your congregation, ect. I have been doing a lot of seeking looking for answers and of course praying...seeeking guidance from the Holy Lamb.

It is staring to appear that you are easily overwhelmed. your inability to complete basic tasks fully and in a timely manner without the Cathedral work having been introduced yet gives me pause.

You are no doubt the right man to lead the new MUIE Parish in Nigeria. But I am beginning to think that the task of Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager might just be a bit too overwhelming for you?
Please put me at ease.

Brother Josephus

===

11.02 - Our idiot is very silent, so I'm trying to get a reaction from him... so, directly from the TSC headquarter Laughing , Mr. Claude (Customer Care Manager) wrote to Rev. Prince Tony:
Quote:
Hi dear client Prince_Anthony_G._Eze,

I'm Claude Postumier, Customer Care Manager at TSC headquarter.

My duty is to be sure that all of our customers are happy with our services.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or dilemmas about the parcel # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****.

Claude

===

13.41 - Nothing from our moron, so father Nektarie wrote to all: rev. PrinceTony, brother Josephus and brother Nicodemus:
Quote:
Brothers,

3 days ago, I sent this bellow message to Pastor Francis.
Well, it seems that Pastor Francis afford to ignore my messages and treat all these problems with indifference.
We can not accept such behavioral deviations.

I'm waiting for urgent explanations.
father Nektarie

... Unfortunately, I was not careful and I sent the message from Eduard's Inbox Laughing ... so, I was forced to come back with an explanation:
Quote:
Inadvertently and by mistake, I sent the message from the e-mail account of our deceased brother Eduard.
I work now on his computer, putting things off and still sorting all the condolence messages that our believers continue to send even now.
Our late Chancellor was a very appreciated man, and the people who knew him regretted his death.
Let us pray together for his soul!

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe in one of his last emails to Josephus he mentioned that there were power issues in the area. It may be that he simply can’t actually check his email, not that he is ignoring us on purpose.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

Well, we have something to show you... last night, our "honourable" pastor Francis sent us some nice trophies:
- his Resume, handwritten
- his Adhesion form, handwritten.
Quote:
My Loed Bishop,
Please see the attached.
May the Lord bless you and all yours in Jesus mighty name,Amen.
Your Son,
Hon Francis_Eburue.

06.07 - Father Nektarie's answer:
Quote:
Good morning brother Francis, and be blessed!

1. Do you know that one of your 3 Resume files (IMG_20180827_164822.jpg) is corrupted and can not be opened?
Did you check the files before you send them to me? It seems not! Please scan the last page and send it back to me.

2. Father Nicodemus is expecting you to get in touch with him for your daily duties.
Please be in constant contact with him and please avoid these periods of absence online.

3. I am waiting for you, the rest of Adhesion forms for the other faithful of the parish.
These documents must be personally filled in by the believers.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie

===

PS: I also moved the "money and electronic" package again... now, the Courtesy Parcel is located in Houari Boumediene Airport (in Algiers). Laughing

- From manager Claude, a new poke to our dear Rev. PrinceTony:
Quote:
Hello dear client Prince_Anthony_G._Eze,

Do you receive my previous message?

Claude

===

13.06 - Our Idiot Reverend PrinceTony, to brother Josephus:
Quote:
Beloved brother Josephus,

A very beautiful morning to you and may grace from the Throne of the Father of all creations continue to uphold you through this life's journey.

I write in response to your letter as contained below. First of all, I must sincerely apologize for not replying immediately due to the fact that I came online late because of some church issues on ground.

Sir I must say that your concern about my ability to handle the task of the Bishop of Africa and Cathedral Project Manager is based on someone's advice.

Sir with my Ministerial experience for about 3 decades, even in churches with Parishes around the world, I may be doing myself a sort of injustice to agreeing to such belief.

Sir, from your second email to me, you shared your vision or burden of building a Cathedral of Hope here as one of your Legacies, and I was moved and decided to engrave my name on the marble of that Legacy.
I never fought for any position in my life, they all came by the grace of God.

I wanted to pull some great men that are close to me here into the Holy Lamb church, and I know that it will give us a boost.

My humble advice sir, in birthing a great vision, doing it with the idea of; Mr. Jack has been my person for such and such a time, is not always the best.(???)

As for the Carara Marble you mentioned in your previous email, yes they're here in Lagos around Amuwo Odofin area.

We had a power filled weekend. The service was glorious and message touched our foundation individually.
We have a little issue with the recording but I will send the one that we're able record to you.

I pray for more grace of the Holiest of Lambs upon you.

Shalom!!!

Rev. Prince_Anthony_G._Eze

===

18.06 - Few hours later, brother Josephus answered to our idiot:
Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

While I am elated that you are saying that you can handle the job, my concern is that actions speak louder than words. There are a few small tasks over the past few weeks we have asked for that have taken far longer than they should have, indicative of you being overwhelmed. I understand your early sacrifices as you begin the MUIE presence in Nigeria, but that does not change what is needful. You are simply taking far too long to deal with simple tasks and answer simple questions. The courtesy package and initial parish grant had been shipped long before you appointed your first local reverend and he has been less than responsive to Father Nektarie and Nikodem. Yes your congregation is growing, which is a beautiful thing, but a house built on a weak foundation does not last. You need to ensure you have a strong M*U*I*E foundation before. As I understand it, the reverend has FINALLY after approx 3 weeks, only yesterday reached out to Father.
That is unacceptable. And in your role as Bishop (which has not become official yet), that is a direct reflection on you. So you can see my concern. He needs to be appointed, his appointment recorded and he needs to be active in his role as Reverend, so that you can be officially promoted to Bishop. THEN we can move onto the Cathedral project. We have made some concessions to church rules in Father Nektarie's absence to expedite these processes. That was met with quite a bit of admonishment upon his return. These rules are in place for a reason. And they should not have been deviated from.

So I need action Bishop Select, not words. You STILL have not indicated to me what your intention for the plot of land with the existing church on it is going to be used for. Is that where you want to build the cathedral, OR is that where your first local Parish is going to be? That is YOUR decision as Bishop and Cathedral Project Manager and I need you to make it. If it is going to be used for your local Parish, then we need to identify the plot of land for the cathedral. If it is going to be used for the Cathedral, YOU need to start getting the required documentations together (land purchase agreement, platt of survey, I am sure there is a local authority that has to approve the use of that land for a religious cathedral etc). You will need to be providing all of that so that I may get it submitted and approve the funding for the purchase of the cathedral land.

Your local Reverend needs to be doing his duties. I need actions from you Bishop Select not words. This is the third time now you have told me you are up to and capable of the task, and yet the question still needs to be asked because the ACTIONS are simply not there. I expect the second of the six conceptual renderings of the Cathedral to be received in the next day or two. I need you focused on the preliminary Cathedral issues. Land identification (if the current parcel is going to be used for your local parish)..this is YOUR decision. Make it.

We have opted to use Zenith Bank for the domiciliary account that will be used to fund this project. They have programs specifically available to churches and that is the route we have opted to go. You need to visit your local branch, I need you to get a new account application, fill out the additional authorized user section and submit that to Mr Perce's office (or you can submit it to me and I will forward to Mr Pierce) for inclusion in the account set up and corporate resolutions package needed to set this all up. You will be one of the authorized signatories on this account. This needs to be completed THIS WEEK so that Mr Perce can submit the corporate resolutions and account forms soonest next week.

I need some action here Bishop Select. Not words. We need to get your local reverend recorded and official, get you appointed Bishop of Africa (Father Nektarie is responsible for that procedure), and get the cathedral project your priority.

If this is all overwhelming to you (again I need actions not words) there is no shame in that.....but I will need to get a CPM identified ASAP as we are only a few short weeks from breaking ground.

Brother Josfus.

and
Quote:
Bishop Select

One last thing. Who is this Mr Jack you speak of ?

PS: Our moron The has not yet answered any of Claude's (Customer Care Manager at TSC) messages. WTF?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

Last night, the "honourable" pastor Francis sent 2 messages to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Its ok father.I will act accordingly sir.
May the Almighty God the father of our lord Jesus Christ be with
you,in Jesus name,Amen.

and
Quote:
Father,
Attached is the letter we recieved today from the attorney to the
owner of the property where we intend erecting our cathedral.
Thanks and remain blessed with all yours in Jesus name,Amen.
Hon Francis

===

06.40 - Father Nektarie wrote to "pastor" Francis:
Quote:
Good morning, brother Francis!

I'm angry and worried about the slowness that you answer to my requests.
Where is the rest of materials requested a few days ago?

Regarding that Letter, from the lawyer, it must be sent to the legal department of the Church (to brother Nicodemus).
All of these details about the new building should be discussed with brother Josephus (as the principal sponsor of the Cathedral).

I also want to know why brother PrinceTony does not respond to messages.
I was contacted by the shipping company, who told me it was impossible to get in touch with The Receiver of the Courtesy Parcel (aka brother PrinceTony).

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie

===

Finally, our idiot answered to the Claude's last message:
Quote:
Greetings to you my dear Claude Postumier, I sincerely apologize for the late response to your email.
As requested by you, I am sending you the shipping detail below.

PRINCE_DAVID_C._EZE
17, KADIRI STREET, ****** ROAD, DOPEMU AGEGE LAGOS
TEL: 0802553****

Prince_Anthony_G._Eze

So, we can ask for ID copy. Right? Laughing
Quote:
PACKAGE UPDATE: TSC TRACKING # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****

Dear PRINCE_ANTHONY_G._EZE,

UPDATE: Your package is approaching the final destination. Please send us a copy of the identity document that you will present when signing the delivery.
===

10.01 - The "honourable" pastor Francis sent 2 messages to father Nektarie... he scan again his Resume files. Laughing
Quote:
Father,
Good morning.Sorry for the delays as you pointed out.It is not
intentional.My computer had some issues and went for repairs but is
being delayed by the engineer.Once again,sorry about that.For those
documents,I promise u will get them today.Meanwhile,am sending the
personal brief here and now.

I will be in the church now to see our Bishop besignate to follow up
the lawyer's letter and others.In the time being,be rest assured that
soon,we shall have no further issues about efficient communications.

Have a very great day and God bless you father.
Sincerely Yours,
Hon Francis.

and
Quote:
More to that sir,
Brother Tony was very strong in health yesterday and as a result,that
reduced his efficiency but to God be the Glory,when I called him this
morning,he is responding to treatment and will definitely bounce back
by today.

Thanx,
Hon Francis

I will respond him later. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
===

10.31 - Father Nektarie, to pastor Francis... I have a very funny idea, so I started preparing my next replies. Laughing
Quote:
Brother Francis, thank you and I'm waiting the rest of your materials.

I'll come back later with another message about a special event that we'll be celebrating next week.
Please pay attention to that message, because we are talking about His Cardinal Euphrosie, our Church Supreme Leader.

be blessed,
father Nektarie

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new idea... a beautiful song! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Father Nektarie wrote to our idiots: PrinceTony and Francis:
Quote:
Reverend PrinceTony,
Pastor Francis,

At the end of next week will be the Birthday's anniversary of our great leader, HIS Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie. God bless HIM and keep HIM with us for as long as possible!
HE celebrates the beautiful age of 90 years and all MUIE congregations around the world want to send HIM greetings and wishes for health, long life and prosperity!

I want to show you a short video-clip that we got right now from our parish in Tete (Mozambique).
Next week, at the party we're going to offer to Cardinal Euphrosie, we'll roll out all these congratulations on a big screen!

I formally request you to register a similar message and send it to me no later than next Wednesday (September 05).
With ALL the members of your Lagos parish, with a LARGE banner above you, where to write some PLEASANT words in favor of our dear Cardinal Euphrosie.
Because His Excellency is old and does not see very well, I recommend you that the movie to be made somewhere outside (as the sunlight makes it possible for a very clear recording).
Also make sure to sing with a strong voices so that the song "Happy Birthday!" to be heard very clearly and strongly.

Some final wishes for health and prosperity will be well received and appreciated.
You have an entire week to prepare this material properly. I hope your parish rises to the height of our expectations.

Be blessed,
father Nektarie

I sent them (as an example) one of the video-files that I received from Rev. Obi (another story of mine: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=280353&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=700 )
VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD8n-DfCzJQ&feature=youtu.be

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I finally received a response from Rev Ezze to my last message:
Quote:
Job 33:2-4 Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth.
My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly.
The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

My father Nicodim, grace and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God continue to uphold you with His Divine Power in Jesus Christ name.

First of all, I must apologize for not getting back to you on as soon as expected due to the fact that I have been working on getting some people in the place of authorities into the Holy Lamb family.
Moreover I was a bit down and to the glory of the Lamb, I am strong now.

I see this mail from you as an inspiration. I have read it over and over again and I must confess to you that I see a father in you.

Concerning our past weekend activities, I am glad to inform you that it was a power filled one.

About the living standard of the Parishioners, they all live outside the Parish because I only paid for a hall that we're just using for our service. Yes the cleaning of the church is done under collective efforts. As for the morning and evening service, we rotate the duty.

Elder Ignatius Alisa, is by his age, being appointed to lead the Elders. Council.

Grace and peace be multiplied to you as the Holy Lamb continue His works in us. Amen.

Shalom ha'mashach!!

Rev. Prince Antonio G. Ezze

I will respond to him a bit later, but this message looks promising. I will probably thank him for his obedience (although I won't phrase it that way) and have him urge his pastor/whoever else to begin working more on expanding the parish to make it proper; really, just anything that gives him more work as the package inches closer and closer.

Edit: and my response, also sent to the pastor:
Quote:
Dear Bishop Select,

Ecclesiastes 5:10-12
"He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.
The sleep of a labouring man is sweet, whether he eat little or much: but the abundance of the rich will not suffer him to sleep."

I am including Nektarie on this email so he can see what magnificent progress we have been making here. The divine Muse above has begun to grant His gifts of wisdom and perseverance to you, my son, and you must take these gifts and unfold like a flower and show your blessings to all. You have a legacy to uphold, Bishop Select, and I am proud to see that this has become apparent to you. Let this rekindle the fire inside you, you who is no longer concerned with petty "administrative errors," but is only focused on the big picture now. So, let us talk shop here, as we must catch up on lost time.

1. Please tell me about all the people you have appointed to positions within your parish, what their responsibilities are, what notable deeds they have accomplished, and why they joined the church. I do not need any official forms, but I want to get a feel for how you and your pastor (who has still not contacted me, by the way) are structuring responsibilities. As there are many minor tasks that must be started and finished, I want to make sure that I know who is responsible for what. Normally I would meet these people myself if this were a closer parish, but this will do for now. Once I get this general overview I can start dividing up what needs to done among your people, or you and your pastor can take this responsibility.

2. You and your pastor should live on the grounds of the parish building if possible. With the size of the property this may be an issue, but it is important that you are brought closer to where He shares his wisdom. I would suggest pitching tents on the grounds of the parish if you need to, but this is merely the most comfortable way. If you would rather sleep inside, then I will let you figure out the logistics of that. But you must figure out how you will do this. If this would not be too much of a burden, you should build quarters for yourself, your pastor, and any other significant members of your parish.

3. This is not exactly in my purview, but have you bought the hall from the retired major-general? If we are going to be doing expansions and building projects (which I have not detailed for you yet), then it is obviously an issue unless this receives his blessing. How much rent are you paying him to use the building?

I realize this is a bit of work, but we are making up for lost time here, so some hard work is needed. I trust in your leadership capabilities to get these three points done, as when we start work on the cathedral, this is only the start. Being a reverend of a parish involves a lot of responsibility, and while you have made great progress so far, your responsibilities are also great. We have started to regain our momentum here, so we must push forward to do what is right.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

I'm starting off small to ease him in to the idea that there is a lot of work in his future. Before we do any of the really fun things we need to clarify some details about his parish, so hopefully he gets us some answers.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brother Josephus sent 3 messages to our "bishop select":
Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

Imagine my surprise earlier today when I was handed a copy of the letter you sent Father Nektarie from the General's attorney? What is the meaning of this? Are you going to lose your first parish grounds ?

This is a direct reflection on what I believe is going to be your inability to handle the duties of Cathedral Project Manager.

Let's recap what SHOULD have happened here, and then we will discuss how we need to fix the mess you made.

1) You identified a piece of land for sale a little over a month ago.

2) We have contracted with an architect to draw the plans for the Grand Cathedral. He is producing six different conceptual drawings for our approval and selection of the final design.
This is a six week process.

3) upon contracting with the architect he had some basic questions so he could begin his work. You were asked several times for the length, width, any local height restrictions, and any local easement requirements. You delayed the architects work almost three weeks in your failing to provide that information in a timely matter.

4) land purchase-you have been asked numerous times now for a purchase agreement/contract etc. Real estate is not just like walking into the store and buying rice. The other problem, we can not get local approval to build the cathedral there. It makes no sense to purchase land that we will not be able to build the cathedral on.

However in this case we have a little bit different scenario. You also need a local parish and church. That is what the existing building is being used for now. So either way the land should be purchased. So why hasn't it been? Why have you, as Bishop Select in Africa not gotten with the general's people and put a down payment on this land. Your courtesy package with your parish's initial grant is on its way to you (along with a grant from me for you as cathedral project manager). There is more than enough money there to put a down payment down on the land. In the mean time---have you begun tithing? Taking up collections so that your local church can begin to sustain? I am sure that a small deposit in good faith until the package and initial grants arrive will be well received by the General and his people?

As Bishop select of Africa (this has still not happened officially)...
You need to set up and run your local diocese. Procure the land for your local parish/church. Once the cathedral design is selected, you will submit to the local authorities for approval. I am sure there is also a local religious board that must be consulted? We are a long way from being able to purchase the land solely for the Cathedral. It needs to be procured locally for your parish, and should the Cathedral be approved to be built there, your parish will be reimbursed for the land cost. Should the cathedral not be approved to be built on that land, your local parish and church will remain.

This is all very troubling to me. Once again your words say you are up to the challenge of the Cathedral Project Manager and Bishop of Africa but your actions say something completely different. This letter is just another mis step in your duties.

You need to regroup, refresh, and start proving you are up to this task with your actions, not your words.

1 Timothy 3:5 For if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?

We can apply this scripture to your current situation....

For if someone does not know how to manage one parish, how will he care for an entire diocese?

Be Blessed Bishop Select Eze...regroup, get back on track after your latest mis step, and let us move forward

A greedy man stirs up strife, but the one who trusts in the Lord will be enriched. Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.Proverbs 28:25-26
and
Quote:
Your Excellency, Esteemed Clergy,

I have received just a bit ago the second conceptual drawing from our architect for the Grand MUIE Cathedral in Africa.
I do believe he is definitely on the right track.

Bishop Select I have received a second request from the architect for input from your congregation. Should they choose to participate at this time, please have them write or sketch their ideas of things they would like to see incorporated into the design? Scan them and shoot them over if your congregation would like to participate in the design of the Grand Muie Cathedral

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

and
Quote:
Bishop Select,

With all of the excitement of the second cathedral rendering coming in, i forgot to answer one of your questions in your previous email

With regard to the new account form with your details, of course it should be scanned and sent to me. Photos of official documents are not professional.

Be blessed

Brother Josephus

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday - We have new trophies! Laughing

Last night, the "honourable" pastor Francis wrote to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Father,
Thanks for your mail.
Attached herein are some of the Adhenson forms for some of our parishioners.
Shallon father.

... and, regarding to the "Happy Birthday!" movie:
Quote:
Father,
This file could not open at all.
Remain blessed father,
Francis

===

05.44 - Nektarie's answer:
Quote:
Good morning son,

That file is just a short movie in which the Tete Parish believers sing "Happy Birthday!" and make wishes for health and prosperity.
They have a great banner saying: "Happy Birthday, Cardinal Euphrosie, we love you and we want MUIE!"

father Nektarie

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, more trophies! I'm assuming they have all been baptized, so the next step is providing their emails so I can create an email list of all the parish leaders so we can coordinate better. Maybe not, but I love the idea of 5 or 6 people frantically trying to coordinate and delegate responsibilities in one email chain as things start piling up and people start pointing fingers. Reminds me of working on group projects in school. Also, I notice evangelism is a common priority among the parish leaders, and some have listed fascinating things like "church growth." Surely if they want to evangelize, they must make a MUIE banner?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

Yes, of course!
A large MUIE banner will be absolutely useful for all the Lagos parish activities. Including, obviously, for the "Happy Birthday" movie (for the old cardinal Euphrosie).
Please, ask our idiot reverend to make it! Laughing
===

09.33 - I noticed that the idiot was registered on the site at TSC and he can track the package... I have moved the package a little bit so we have "activity" and that I have a good reason to write him from Claude's account. So, directly from the TSC headquarter Laughing , manager Claude wrote to our reverend PrinceTony:
Quote:
Dear client Prince_Anthony_G._Eze,

Your package is on the way and is about to reach its destination.

This morning, the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - International Airport Mohhamed V (Cassablanca).

You have to know that your file is incomplete because I did not yet receive a copy of the ID for the Receiver.

It seems that ours TSC servers have some software problems, so please contact me on this email address.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or dilemmas about the parcel # 7UZGM2YKA9V4****.

Claude

===

10.25 - Pastor Francis wrote to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Good morning Father,
Romans 4 vs 19-22.
And being not weak in faith,considered not his own body now dead when
he was about a hundred years old,neither yet the deadness of Sarah's
womb. 20. He staggered not the promise of God through unbelief,but was
strong in faith,giving glory to God,21.And being fully persuaded
....................,22.And therefore,it was imputed unto him as
righteousness.

Father,this morning,I want to assure you that in the race we run and
having accepted to work for our Lord Jesus Christ - the Lamb of God
that was slain for our salvation,we want to assure you that the Holy
Lamb of God church International handed over to us here in
Nigeria,will work assiduously to winning souls to our Lord God.We
shall concentrate to build humanity in such a manner of faith as our
Lord Jesus encouraged us to with all faith in Him.God will help us and
we shall neither falter nor relent.

May your day be really blessed in His mighty name,Amen
Your son,
Hon Francis

- I sent him the "birthday movie" again, in another video-format and I asked him to make a large banner... Josephus and Nicodemus are in BCC. Laughing
Quote:
Dear brother Francis,

Your humble words fill me with joy and my soul rises to Heaven when I read these thoughts.
Be blessed and grow up the sacred name of the Holy Lamb over the other pagan deities!

You have not yet confirmed that you will make the audio-video recording of the song "Happy Birthday!" (as in the example that I sent yesterday).
I asked Father Ilarion (who works with all the church computers) to transform the video clip and send me once again, in another video format.
I hope you will manage to open the file and watch the video.
Honestly, I hope your movie will be much better and I want ALL the members of your parish to participate at this special event!

Reverend PrinceTony has to organise and make a great large banner with the name and logo of our Church.
This banner has to be placed on the wall of the hall where you are going to work and it should appear in all yours documentary materials (photos, movies, etc.).

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie

===

New trophies! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rev. PrinceTony, to manager Claude:
Quote:
Dear Claude,
Kindly find attached here with, the copies of the receiver's ID card and the data page of my International Passport.

Thanks
Prince_Anthony_G._Eze

PS: In my humble opinion, that passport looks very real.
===

Update:

- Father Josephus sent 2 messages to our idiot PrinceTony:
Quote:

Esteemed Clergy,

It is with great joy I am able to report the architect has completed the third conceptual rendering for our M*U*I*E Grand Cathedral ahead of schedule.

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

and
Quote:
Bishop Select,

As you are aware we have received 3 of the 6 conceptual renderings for the proposed MUIE Grand Cathedral.

Please provide some feedback.

Of the three

Which one is your favorite?
Why?

Which one is your least favorite?
Why?

I would also be interested in hearing what your local MUIE leadership has to say regarding these drawings.

Be Blessed
Brother Josephus

===

As a response to the last email from Josephus, our dear reverend wrote:
Quote:
Greetings sir,
As the Holiest of the Lambs continue His works in us, I write to appreciate all your efforts so far in placing your legacy on the soil of Africa, via Nigeria.

Also acknowledging your email that just came in as we're in a meeting deliberating over the issue of the letter from the General's Lawyer to us.
I never intended for them to send the letter to the headquarters at Aberdeen since I am trying to use some serving Army Generals to stop the action pending our readiness to make payment of the said property.

Talking about the payment of the property from here, in all honesty sir, since I left my former church, the Holy Lamb knows how much I have sacrificed and still sacrificing to put up the church here.
The cost is much for me to shoulder for now. Remember that having left my former church, I haven't received any form of allowance from any church but His grace has been sustaining my family and some of the Parishioners with me.

To men, I may have not be noticed but the Holy Lamb sees me and knows about my heart and input in seeing your MUIE in Nigeria come true. Heaven is a witness to all our actions and thoughts.

Shalom!!

===

In the evening

- PrinceTony wrote to all (Josephus, Nicodemus and Nektarie):
Quote:
Sir,
As we continue to strive for perfection in the Holy Lamb, it is with excitement that I present to you, the opinion of the Parishioners regarding the choice of the particular conceptual drawing of the African Grand Cathedral of the Holy Lamb.
Sir, going by the choice of the Cathedral, the first conceptual drawing is more accepted and everyone here is glad to be associated with this church. Yes, your legacy is coming out live and Father Eduardo remains in our hearts.
Attached here with, is the vote of those present.

Shalom ha'mashach!!

- Two hours later, pastor Francis wrote to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Good evening Father,
It is my humble pleasure to appreciate in a very equivocal term,your
kind commendation of my person.I do really thank you so much and pray
that God give us the grace to do this noble service to please him so
that at the end of time,we shall all be with Him in glory in his Haven
where He has prepared for the saints just like our departed father in
the Lord..

Regarding the video,I shall take it up tomorrow with my Bishop elect =
Rev.Prince_A_Eze.

Once again father,thanks for everything and remain blessed in the
mighty name of the Holy Lamb,Amen.
Good night father.

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone notice that in his last email, one of the verses that Pastor Francis cited was Romans 4:19? This bait could not get any better. If YeaWhatever and Big Worm were still hanging around the forums, I wonder what they’d think of their church's spiritual successor in a way. Even they didn’t have such an established parish I don’t believe. Anyway, the last update from the lad that hasn’t been posted:
Quote:
My blessed father Nicodim,
In the glory of the Holy Lamb, I rejoice as I write this letter to you in response to your letter as seen below.
Truly Unique is the Lamb and His work is showing forth. In view of the conceptual drawings right from the first to the one that just came in few minutes ago, we're having a meeting to agree on the one that will best appreciated.

Concerning the Mission banners, we already have one which I produced earlier on and what we now is just one more for Evangelism. It shall be done.

As far as duties to each and everyone is concerned, we are making progress on that and our work shall be very Unique after it all.

Shalom ha'mashach!!!

Good lad...
My response:
Quote:

This is very good news to hear. Do you have pictures of the evangelism banners? It would be lovely to hang one on the outside of your church building so everyone who walks past sees the glory of your church. As long as you are being responsible in your duties then I see no need to worry. What needs to get done needs to be get done, and you or your pastor should try to update me daily with the latest news, no matter how mundane. We find divinity in details. I trust your work will be suitably unique as best befits your situation.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

We’re making good progress here. Soon we will get pictures of the banners and ideally a birthday video for the dear Cardinal, and maybe soon we’ll start preparing for a safari. The package has been in transit for a month now, so any day now it should arrive to the regional office in (insert fun safari location).

Edit: the quote tags aren’t displaying properly for me. Weird.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MrMystery314 wrote:
... Edit: the quote tags aren’t displaying properly for me. Weird.

Because of \ symbol ... in [\quote] syntagma
There must be / symbol => [/quote]

===

Last night, I have received also the result of the vote.

Quote:
Sir,
As we continue to strive for perfection in the Holy Lamb, it is with excitement that I present to you, the opinion of the Parishioners regarding the choice of the particular conceptual drawing of the African Grand Cathedral of the Holy Lamb.
Sir, going by the choice of the Cathedral, the first conceptual drawing is more accepted and everyone here is glad to be associated with this church. Yes, your legacy is coming out live and Father Eduardo remains in our hearts.
Attached here with, is the vote of those present.

Shalom ha'mashach!!
Rev. Prince

===

- Father Nektarie wrote to our dear pastor Francis... we really need more trophies! Laughing
My next goal is to be able to convince our "bishop" PrinceTony to make a tattoo on his skin. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
God morning and be blessed, brother Francis,

I have noticed that there are some inadvertencies in the parish documents, so please help me get things right and finish the enrollment formalities in the Holy Registry of the Church.
According to my last records (please correct me, if any), your parish component is the following:

1. Reverend Prince_Anthony (our future bishop of Africa)
2. Pastor Francis_Eburue (Lagos parish Reverend)
3. Gladys_Kpologbo
4. Ignatius_Arisa
5. Samuel_Eze
6. Chidi_Onyekwere
7. Akinlusi_Augustine
8. Rebecca_Onwugbuta
9. Jonathan_Ugbor

I hope everything is right up to now and I have not made a mistake. Can you confirm this?
Well, for each member of your parish, you must document (and I have to register) 3 files:

a) The handwritten form (Adhesion)
b) Personal picture (Proof of Faith photo)
c) Personal baptism ceremony (video / or photo registration).

According to the evidence in my possession until this moment, the situation is incomplete and I need you to solve this problem as soon as possible, so that I can register the Parish (along with the other MUIE sister parishes) and that we can complete the procedure by which Rev. Prince_Tony will be designated as our official BOA (Bishop of Africa).

1. Reverend Prince_Anthony (our future bishop of Africa) - his file is complete, there are all 3 documents: Adhesion + Photo + Baptism video
2. Pastor Francis_Eburue - your file is complete, there are all 3 documents: Adhesion + Photo + Baptism video
3. Gladys_Kpologbo - his file is complete, there are all 3 documents: Adhesion + Photo + Baptism video
4. Ignatius_Arisa - his file is complete, there are all 3 documents: Adhesion + Photo + Baptism video
5. Samuel_Eze - his file is complete, there are all 3 documents: Adhesion + Photo + Baptism video
6. Chidi_Onyekwere - his Baptism video is missing!!!
7. Akinlusi_Augustine - Photo + Baptism video is missing!!!
8. Rebecca_Onwugbuta - Photo + Baptism video is missing!!!
9. Jonathan_Ugbor - Photo + Baptism video is missing!!!

- So, you still have to send me the 3 photos and the 4 baptism movies and I really hope that everything will be resolved until by the end of next week.
- Along with your video "Happy Birthday!", I want also to present your complete registered Parish to the Great Council of MUIE Elders and to His Excellency Cardinal Euphrosie, even on the occasion of the party that celebrates our dear leader's 90'th anniversary.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
father Nektarie

===

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The quote tags should be fixed. The lads have been quiet, but Egobia sent a message to Victoria, so they’re still on the hook. If they are lucky, the package may move a bit closer this weekend.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

From our idiot pastor Francis, to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Father,
Good evening and welcome to d month of fulfilment. I want to believe that all is well with you and all our brethren in Aberdeen. To God be the glory in the mighty name of the great Holy Lamb of God who gave His life to us all free of charge. The Bible made us to understand that while we were yet sinners, He came and died for us.

May He continue to work in us at all times that we may be found unblemished in all our works which will not be guided by law but rather by faith through d Holy Lamb - Jesus Christ. (Colossians 1 vs 3-4). For if our works are by law, there would be no need for Grace but as we know, Grace is the ultimate for it supersedes the law. And where there is Grace, the law is made nothing. For this sake therefore, the Holy Lamb was sacrificed for us all that we may live for Him and Him alone. And that we may be presented perfect before Him in the last days for He is the hope of our Glory (Colossians 1 vs 27-2Cool

Thank you father as you continue to offer your unrelentless service to the Holy Lamb irrespective of your age. I am highly encouraged father. May you really be blessed.
Thanks and good evening father.

Your son,
Hon Francis

===

His parcel arrived at Dakar (Senegal) International Airport. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear client Prince_Anthony_G._Eze,

Your package is on the way and is about to reach its destination.

This evening, the package # 7UZGM2YKA9V4**** arrived in the Cargo Area - Shipping Hub - Leopold Sedar Senghor Airport - Dakar (Senegal).

Claude

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- "pastor" Francis to father Nektarie... 3 messages:
Quote:
Father below was sent yesterday being Saturday. Please, father, cross check.
Thanks,
Francis

My note: the message was also sent to a strange email address: frankyoilandgas@mail.
- my answer:
Quote:
Good morning brother Francis, may God will keep you healthty and happy!
I really do not understand what they mean last message that I got it from you!!!
1. Yes, I received your message on Saturday... and I'm still waiting for you to confirm the accuracy of my observations and to send me the materials.
2. Who is the person named franckyoilandgas and why is he involved in our correspondence?

Be blessed,
Father Nektarie

===

A lot of funny messages between "doctor" Egobia, Rev. PrinceTony and brother Josephus:

- Egobia, to Josephus:
Quote:
Dear Mr.Josephus Weelkersson

Sir,

How are you today?

Well i wish to inform you that i have raised the processing fee($48,000) and by tomorrow, i will hand it over to Brooke so that he will secure all the necessary approval document needed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to credit your account.

Therefore all i need from you now is for you to reconfirm your banking details where you want the fund($35.5m) to be wired into, and also a copy of your identification with your working cellphone number as well so that we can proceed.

But at the same time, i don't want any insult from your lawyer calling me all kinds of mail that is why i disposed most of my properties to raise the processing fee($48,000). So please confirm that you are ready to receive this fund.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia

- Josephus, to Egobia (PrinceTony is in CC):
Quote:
Dr Egobia,

It is with great joy that I read this email. I thought you told me some time ago, that you had found another partner to complete this business with.
I will assume things did not go smoothly?
As we previously discussed some time ago, If this was going to come to fruition I was going to donate my share to the new MUIE diocese in Nigeria.
I am sure Bishop Select Eze and Reverend Francis have set up an account for the new MUIE Parish in Nigeria,

Please deposit this money on my behalf into the parish account.

I have copied Bishop Select Eze on this email.

Bishop Select, use this money for great MUIE works throughout your local parish.

Be blessed
Brother Josephus

- PrinceTony, to Josephus:
Quote:
Greetings to you sir,
May grace and peace from God the Father of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be upon you.

Please I don't really understand the email I just received from you. Kindly clarify me on the issue. Are you financing the Cathedral with such a huge amount of money? Why? We're not building the Buckingham Palace or white house here. Why $35.5 Million Dollars?

This is funny!!!
Rev. PrinceAnthonyG.Eze

- Josephus, to PrinceTony:
Quote:
Bishop Select Eze,

Blessed be the Holy Lamb. I think there is some confusion. The original business that brought Dr Egobia and I together was this fund. I am only receiving a small portion of the fund not the full amount, and my share is being donated to your diocese. This has NOTHING to do with the cathedral which I am personally funding.

Be Blessed

- Josephus, again to Egobia:
Quote:
Dr Egobia,

I am curious. I thought you had another partner that was going to see this transaction through. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased you were able to raise the money and want to work with me again. I am just curious as to if you can share what happened with the partner that fell apart?

- Egobia, to Josephus:
Quote:
Sir,

I have received your mail.

The reason why it didn't go well was because we tried to change your name from the Tender Board committee but the government couldn't agree to that. So please provide a different account of yours which has nothing inside maybe at least $10 is okay so that you can be rest assured that we have nothing to do with your money, because this money needs to come to your account before you can send it to the parish account that you have opened here in Nigeria.

Then we will send you our receiving account where you can transfer the 70% of the total sum as initially agreed in my proposal to you as our own share.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia

- Josephus, to Egobia:
Quote:
just curious why it went bad. Can you tell me a bit about the business partner you were trying to work with? The reason I ask is that it is possible that Bishop Select Eze is not going to be able to handle the position of cathedral project manager. We may need to make a change. Where does this business partner you were trying to work this fund with reside?

Well that is not going to work for me for tax reasons.
We will just have to wait until we get the domiciliary account set up for the cathedral. I will be the primary account holder for that account. We are still waiting on the forms from Bishop Select Eze so that account can be set up.
Also I will feel much better with it going into an account that Eze has access to. This will prevent any chance of concern.

Thanks again Dr

===

10.08 - Francis, to me (as Nektarie)... it looks like we'll get new trophies. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning Father,
You will definitely get all the materials today unfailingly
2.Franckyoilandgas is my business email address.Sorry,it came in there by error.
Once again father,thanks and have a very sweet day.
Your Son,
Francis.

===
We have new trophies!

- Our pastor Francis, to father Nektarie:
Quote:
Father,
Here is Rebecca_Onwugbuta's Adhention picture

and
Quote:
Father,
Behold Akinlusi_Augustine_Olusegun
God bless u father
Hon.Francis

and
Quote:
SERMON OF 27TH AUGUST, 2018

- Father Nektarie's answer:
Quote:
Brother Francis,

I received only 2 photos (Akinlusi_Augustine_Olusegun + Rebecca_Onwugbuta) and a empty message that does not contain anything.
What's going on out there?

Nektarie

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicodim responded to all with a few questions and more requests:
Quote:
Dear all,
1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

Over the last few days I have heard scattered news from everyone involved in Aberdeen and Nigeria about the status of our current affairs. And since I do not want to trust the little bird with its glib tongue who sows seeds of confusion between us, I would appreciate clarifications on some things from anyone who can provide them.
1. I am not concerned right now about the birthday celebration video, as this was promised to me on Tuesday. But that same email did raise another question that is not entirely in my scope, but I see fit to ask: has the property that the parish stands on been bought yet? It does me ill to see our parish using borrowed space and borrowed time, so what is causing this big delay? Have we ever been given exact numbers here at Aberdeen for how much this is going to cost?
2. Who is providing for the general upkeep of the parish? Surely with 56-odd parishioners and the general refurbishing of your buildings, these upkeep costs must be cumulative. Are you tithing to get these fees? I personally prefer other ways of finding funding, but the costs for your expenses cannot always come from us feeding you in your bird's nest. There are many small projects that need to be done that I have brought up before in emails, yet these have been ignored, and funding is necessary unless you do all the work yourself. Who do you have among you that are capable men to work for their church? God is life, and God is love; who is willing to not forsake that?
3. While I have a captive audience here and I know this message will reach all who can give an opinion, let me reiterate some features that we have at our humble abode in Aberdeen that should be reflected in your parish. These are not costly affairs because a church cannot afford to make waste, but these are frugal affairs because your church must make haste. Earlier I mentioned that a church garden would be a wonderful addition to your parish to grow your own food and both as a meditative affair. The Lord has sown his seeds on this earth and has grown us, thus you must sow your seeds on this earth and grow crops for your parish. Experience God's beauty in every living thing, and let the cycle of life flourish: birth, growing, adulthood, old age, and death, only death brings life anew. If you do not own the property you are going to dig a garden in, that could be a problem, but that is your resolution as these matters have been weeks overdue.

I do not want to impose, but things must be done whether we like them or not. Procrastination does us no good.
Be blessed,
Nicodim

Once again this may be a bit much, but with the pastor on board their parish should have the resources to get stuff done now. I'd rather start off harsh and compromise than let them accept an inferior option and then work up. Pictures are very nice as trophies, but I want something more tangible that will stick with the property forever. Plus, a garden at least could be useful for them.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

August and Becky look so happy in those pics!

Laughing

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic