SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev. Eze - stranded for 3 days in Cotonou

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just lurve it when lads bait themselves!

Quote:
I have received your mail.

The reason is clear, Your office mailbox might have been hacked by an intruder and so it warranted me saying that word "You are a coward", that intruder has been writing me on your behalf, with the same email address. The intruder also mentioned that he was coming down to Nigeria on May 10th and sincerely speaking, we waited for his arrival. I wasn't referring to you nor your office, don't get me wrong. So you or your boss should try and get things sorted out from your side, because i can recollect vividly that Benjamin Pierce has never written to me but you(Clara H.Peller), even when he went to Tahiti, you (Clara H. Peller) informed me about his departure and his arrival.

Therefore i shouldn't be blamed for any misconduct because i was only acting based on what i saw. You can as well change the password of your mailbox so that the intruder cannot have access to your office mailbox. What do you mean by "Power of Attorney"? Provide your number so that i can forward it to the new lawyer (Barrister Brooke), so that you learned practitioners can establish communication before we proceed. Due to this reason, i was forced to place a stop order on Barrister Brooke not to communicate or respond to any mail coming from you (i.e the intruder claiming to be you)

Naturally, this gets Ben's attention.

Quote:
We take computer hacking very seriously and pay good money to keep our email account secure. So seriously, in fact that I will personally be monitoring all email communications for the foreseeable future. I sometimes find it beneficial to communicate directly with certain individuals, just as I am doing now, so this is no cause for alarm. But, if you have credible evidence our account has been hacked, I will thank you to provide it immediately, if not sooner. In the meantime, I will have my IT security team look into this matter.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile Josson is getting his spiritual house in order and is going to commit to funding the Grand Cathedral in Nigeria after this weekend...bringing the church into the picture...

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

This has been a very refreshing time for me. My Uncle and his church are helping me see what I have been missing in my life and I have been able to do some great spiritual work with the Holy Lamb. After this weekend I am going to want to get our business conducted. That money is going to be used here at the Church for a couple of projects. We are going to need to schedule that meeting with your associate that you offered so that we can work this all out face to face.
My uncle and i are going to be discussing an international church project that just might be the legacy I am looking for to leave behind once I join the Holy Lamb beyond this world.

I know I told you that I would be getting back to you after this weekend but I wanted to reach out so that you know I am still wanting to complete our business together.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend....I know I will here in the company of my Uncle, this church, and the Holy Lamb.

Josson
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While there is hacking and such going on, Josson is on his spiritual retreat ....and updates the good Dr ...hopefully laying the groundwork for a safari and some churchin up...

Quote:
Dr, Egobia

What a wonderful time I am having. My time away on spiritual retreat so far has been nothing short of eye opening. After many hours of spiritual deliberation and some one on one time with the Holy Lamb in the Garden of Answers I have a renewed sense of purpose. Even though I am in great physical health, I am 78 years old and realize that I am not long for this world. While I may have a decade or two I am still at the end and that is one of the things that has been troubling me is what have I really done in my time on earth to make a difference. What will my legacy be? I have amassed considerable personal wealth throughout my life and will be adding to that wealth once we conclude our business together, and I have been asking myself....whats the point? I can't take it with me and have no one family wise to leave it to.

My Uncle, Reverend Ed delivered a very powerful message at the service today dealing with legacy. Making a difference. You see I can't imagine I am the only one who has these thoughts/struggles.

I have been having visions throughout all of this, praying for guidance on a legacy. Visions of a church of sorts, being constructed somewhere it can do some good for the populace. I see the faces of a very happy community, poor community a church where the populace can seek spiritual guidance and wisdom, but more importantly a church where it has significant financial resources to carry out charitable acts in the immediate community in need. I have briefly spoken to my Uncle about this and I am having dinner with him and the Cardinal tomorrow night. Apparently they have attempted to build a church and bring the Holy Lamb to somewhere in Africa before, and it did not come to fruition. I am eager to learn why. Perhaps this is the legacy I am seeking.

With regard to our business, you had mentioned a face to face meeting in London. Can this happen here in Aberdeen? I would like to get our business wrapped up in the next week and a half or so, so that my sole focus is on my legacy, whatever that ends up being.

Brother Josson
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has not been responding to josson. Since the lad is looking at IPs josson has been careful to post from a VPN showing him in the UK.
Me thinks he is waiting for the outcome of the "hacking" to move forward on his end....

Me hopes

Anyway Josson will be sending him spiritual gibberish every 1-2 days until he re establishes contact.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the games continue

Quote:

Dr Egobia

I just returned to my room after a wonderful dinner with my uncle, Father Ed his assistant Father Nec and His Excellence Cardinal Euf. We had a great discussion of spirituality and legacy. I need to spend a little more time on this to make sure it is the right path to take, but I think I have found the legacy I have been searching for to leave behind. It is going to be an arduous process however one I do believe to be worthy. I am going to be using a significant portion of my personal wealth to fund the construction of a grand Cathedral for my Uncle's church somewhere in Africa.

The church was in the process of building a branch in Africa not long ago, and apparently thought they had the right persons to oversee it. After the approval from the elders, the shipment of the charitable package and the funding of the initial $450,000 payment for construction, Mr Obi John and Reverend Onuoha disappeared. Vanished without a trace. This left the church in a financial strait for a brief period.
As I understand it safeguards have been put in place to prevent this from happening again however, so I will be exploring all of this in the coming days before I commit fully to funding the grand cathedral. The charitable works my Uncle's church are nothing short of amazing and I look forward to making that part of my legacy. I am beginning the search for someone trustworthy who can oversee this project. I am far too old to be able to be hands on all day every day. So I have a lot going on as I make my way through this spiritual awakening. I have resisted the chuch for a great many years. My legacy is important to me.

If you are interested you can read about my Uncle's church here. Well I guess it is my church now too.
<church website sanitized>

With regard to our business being concluded, we need to not let that fall thought the cracks
You will be happy to know that a significant portion of the fund we are working together on will end up being the initial donation to the Grand Cathedral's charity fund...to help those who need it the most.

Be blessed,
Brother Jos "Lenny" son

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible the doctor was focused on getting into the lawyer's email account. Too bad he shot himself in the foot with his warning email. But he does have Ben's gratitude.

Quote:
I want to personally thank you for helping me and my office. We were able to catch that hacker you warned us about, and would you believe it was a woman? Makes you wonder what the world is coming to. If it had not been for you tipping us off, she might have gotten away with it, too. So thanks again. One funny thing, though. She was trying to gain access to our email account from an IP address that had nothing to do with the one used by our IP. I guess they just don't make hackers like they used to. And you will be glad to know that I have made sure she won't be trying to hack anyone again any time soon(by hiring her to do money laundry). In addition, I have instructed my IP team to add more layers of anti-hacking protection to make sure no hacker is tempted to try hacking into our accounts again.

As for your request for copies of the Power of Attorney documents, I have to ask who put that crazy idea into your head? I'll bet it was that asshat lawyer of yours wasn't it? Well you can tell him for me that that only proves he printed his law degree off of the internet, because if he were a real lawyer he would know that I would deny such a foolish request on the grounds that neither of you have any legal standing in the case. And you both can look up the meaning of Power of Attorney on your own. You couldn't afford my fee for taking the time to explain it to you, anyway.

One other thing, I still have my doubts about whether or not you are who you say you are, but since you did me this favor I'm going to drop the matter until such time as I have proof of my suspicions. You are welcome, just don't make me regret my generosity.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson finally gets a reply....

Quote:

Dear Mr.Josson

Sir,

Well i am really happy and glad that you are ready to conclude this business with us and also appreciate your spirituality. But my dear brother Josefus, the only way our goal and objectives in this transaction can be fulfilled is only if the approval documents is with us, of which it is currently not in our possession but in that of the courts' and can only be gotten if the stamp duty(processing fee) is being paid to the court; according to what Barrister Brooke made me to comprehend this afternoon.

So all i need you to do to now is for you to write to Barrister Brooke today ([email protected]) and persuade him and also ask him how he can get the approval documents secured on your behalf because i have instructed Barrister Brooke to reply to your mail so that it will enable us (i.e I, the lawyer and two Central Bank of Nigeria officials) come along with the hard copies of the approvals for endorsement down to Aberdeen, where you will sign the documents face to face in thier present as the rightful beneficiary of the said overdue contract payment($35.5m) so as to have our business concluded.

Therefore once we have our business concluded, then we can talk about the fund project of which i will contribute my own share to the charitable project of yours.

Regards
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it's time to give the doctor the P.O.A. 411. Cool

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josson lays it out for the Dr

Quote:
Dr
Glad to hear from you. Given the circumstances here, and the improper handling of this transaction early on, in an effort to avoid any further miscommunication, I am going to ask you to deal with Barrister Brooke. I trust you have given him all the pertinent information to effect the legals of this transaction. I am simply not comfortable paying out any money until our face to face meeting. I will gladly pay the requisite fees to effect the legals of this transaction, but it must be done after the legals are effected and a meeting is executed. I hope you understand.

On a separate note, can you help me identify a trusted religious man in Nigeria who might be interested spearheading this cathedral project should my spiritual exploration continue to yield positive results with regard to my legacy. If you have anyone in mind that might be interested in becoming the bishop of the church and can be trusted to handle the financials of the construction in Nigeria please connect me with him. This was the weak point between our previous selection and our church. We do not want to make the same mistake again.

This man must be a Christian and have a wife and children, because he has the responsibility to feed his family and means that he is a dedicated, honest and trustworthy man. There is no need for higher education because the Church Secretary will be with him with advice and help in the early stages of the Accession process.
From the preliminary talks, I understand that the budget that was allocated to the Parish of the Tete branch (in Mosambique) was $ 1.8 million, so I will invest a double sum to build our proud Cathedral.

That's why choosing the person who will handle these funds is crucial! I'm counting on you!
Glory to the Holy Lamb!

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot's reply

Quote:
Dear Mr.Josson

Sir,

Well i am very sorry for my late reply. Sequel to your mail, i want to let you know something here my brother. Ever since i have been serving under the government, i have never failed to keep my promises and my obligations; the only motto that has kept me moving in my years of serving is 'My word has become my struggles that i can never relent from'. So when i say that i am coming down to London, from London to Aberdeen with the officials for the disbursement of this fund, I am coming.

Even as we speak right now, all our credentials for the trip are all ready and set but the only hindrance to this is the approval documents which must be authorized by the supreme court of Nigeria. We all are ready to come down to meet with you in person but because we are yet to lay our hands on those documents, that is why we are waiting. I understand why you are scared of making the payment to an unknown lawyer that you haven't seen, but trust me, as your regional colleague here, i can assure you that i have met this lawyer, walked with him and come to a conclusion that he is worth our trust. That is why the lawyer sent you the payment application forms which proves the progress of this transaction as he made me to understand.

We even went to the court today (how can the lad come from London to Aberdeen to meet with me when he is in Nigeria in court on my behalf) and they also confirmed to us that until the stamp duty(processing fee) is been paid, that is only when those required documents will be released and be in our possession. Barrister Brooke also confirmed that to me as i told you on my previous mail to you. I am waiting anxiously to meet with you in person but because of this issue, that is what is restricting us from proceeding ahead.

Trust me when i say that as soon as the payment is been made to the lawyer's account, and we have the approval documents in our care, I will be the one to ask for a meeting date on how we can be able to see each other so that you can sign your portion as the rightful beneficiary.

Therefore, The ball is in court. The earlier you comprehend what i have just explained to you, the more swift and easy for us to conclude our business. Put yourself in my shoes, I convinced my colleagues and they all agreed with me to entrust this fund ($35.5m) unto your care never mind whom you are or maybe you will do away with the money. Now that i know you are ready to serve the creator, i am not afraid anymore because of your spirituality in the lamb and i am also willing to contribute some percentage out of mine own share to assist in building a house for the lord.

I await your warm response.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
(JWEE002)

What an ass

So I am looking for some input on how to respond. I have a few ideas, would love to hear more
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't focus on the safari for now, instead push the church angle a bit more; maybe add a new lawyer or businessman character who can do the business stuff while Josson works on the church stuff. Maybe even add a fake lad at some point or a dollar chop.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Josson's lawyer, Benjamin, has Power of Attorney over his estate, and the Egobia lad absolutely loathes Ben. Very Happy There is a banker character who has been trying to steer Egobia toward the Church and its riches but it would seem we need a bigger clue bat. Either that or this lad is just a one-note scammer.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...So Josson decides to focus on matters of spirituality while trying to force Dr Egobia and Barrister Brooke to work with his attorney on this matter

Quote:
Dr Egobia,

No need to apologize for the delay in reply. I too am very busy during this most exciting time. Before I left the USA for Aberdeen, I met with my attorney, Mr Perce and he effected the legals of a power of attorney over my estate and finances. He has the legal authority to act on my behalf including authorizing and making payments from my account. Now here is where some of the confusion come into play. Even before I left on my trip, Mr Perce had made arrangements to come to Nigeria, meet face to face on my behalf to oversee the effecting of these legals and pay the requisite amount. For some reason unclear to me, that was not allowed to happen. You had then, once I made mention of my trip, offered to meet me face to face in London which my schedule did not permit at that time. However I do have the money for that transaction on my person.

Another thing that troubles me a little bit, when Mr Perce effects legals on my behalf, his firm has an escrow account. That money is used for these kinds of purposes (filing fees, document prep, etc) and those charges become part of the invoice for services rendered, not services to be rendered. That is what, in my opinion should be happening here. Now to be fair, I have paid Mr Perce a hefty retainer, his services are not cheap either, good legal representation isn't. So please understand I am not looking for any kind of freebee. But from where I sit, you and I stand to benefit significantly from this business transaction as well, even with you donating part of your share to our church. So we need to come to some sort of mutual understanding.

While I appreciate the face to face meeting to disburse the funds, it does sound like this will require more than one meeting as I am going to have to insist on a face to face meeting to pay the legal fees to move this along. I am also going to insist that Barrister Brooke and yourself work with Mr Perce on this....he has been authorized by POA to act as my agent in all legal and business matters and authorized by me to travel as necessary to finish this business up. Unfortunately working with Mr Perce at this point is non negotiable. I wasn't sure what this trip was going to bring, which was the reason for effecting the POA with Mr Perce....so that my business dealings could continue .....

I am going to be unavailable for the next 4 days. Mr Perce is at your beck and call on my behalf. I am going to be attending some spiritual retreat workshops as well as having some secondary meetings on the Grand Cathedral I am going to potentially be funding for our Church in Africa. So far all of my prayer and reflection on this matter have been yielding positive results. With that being said, on the matter completely unrelated to our business transaction, did you give any thought to my other question? Do you know of anyone who fits the profile we are looking for in Africa that can help us with this undertaking? This is very important to me.

Dr Egobia,

May the Holiest of Lambs bless our business. His blessing over our good work. Together we will effect these legals seamlessly, disburse this fund and truly make a difference.

Brother Josef

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My hacker character chopped E***** and I allowed him to find me
Quote:
You are a failure!! You will not know good thing in your life... You miserable and wretched being that is irresponsible with your life. Am pretty sure Lucifer will love to have you as a partner. Your success will never see the rays of accomplishment, you bastard fellow of a thousand fathers. Your grave is very close to you, if don't change or you don't work hard to get your own, as far as you make people's effort go in vein, you family,friends and generation will live to testify your sudden death. Your parents will witness your funeral!!!

Now we are working together.....sort of. He asked me to hack the lawyer email account of this very bait.

Quote:
I want to test your loyalty now and if you pass, then you are welcome aboard. First, your online transfer, what information(S) do you need? Secondly, i want you to hack into this mailbox:<[email protected]>. This person is a lawyer, once you hack into it, then i will give you the breakdown of everything.

I got caught and "turned" and am on a very short leash with the law firm but they are laundering money and appreciate my skills. In lieu of jail, I am doing their dirty work.

Quote:
I got into the lawyer's email as you requested but we have a problem.
I had told you it seemed he was paranoid about security and things were being reset constantly. Well I got past that and what I saw would prob. be of interest to you. This man obtains very large sums of money from a church and then the account gets emptied. There is another banker working with him but I could not find out where the money went.

However, their IT team traced my hack and caught me before I could "back out" without leaving a digital signature. Rather than have me arrested Pierce offered me a job working for him to help him move money. If I refuse, he turns me in. If I agree I work at his cheap rate but it keeps the police away. He respects my skill but wants me on a short leash.
This church has a lot of money and has not noticed that their own lawyer is stealing from them. If I work with him I can assist moving money, and once I know those secrets I can work with you to scam the church, take a cut of this lawyer's profits and keep some for you and myself.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed here. There is money to be made but not quite the way we thought.

Now he wants info on the church and its money and such. Should we feed him information on it so it will encourage him to join? A hacker who gets caught hacking is not much good unless they can offer up "insider information" to the lad.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions

Last edited by sparky905 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW...just WOW

From Egobia

Quote:
Sir,

Well i appreciate your alt-most sincerity and honesty in this transaction. Hence you said that you have the money for the documents on you without sending from your account, Please in the name of the lamb, Go ahead and consider what the court is asking for so that I and the CBN officials can start coming down for the disbursement as agreed on our initial plan for your own signature as the rightful beneficiary. Yes I know that Barrister Pierce has legal authority to effect the legals including payments as well, but you on your own perspective should have a say of your own because you have every right to will your money to who so ever you want.

I promise you and i am giving you my word that as soon as the money is been paid to the account that will be provided by Barrister Brooke for it purpose, You and I will never cease to become long life-lasting partners. This is the hour and time i need you to also show good faith in me as i have done that to you even though we have not met in person, as God already assured us that even the shallowest faith of ours can move mountains, ours will not be different. I am really happy that we are going to see each other as soon as you make the payment for the procuring of the documentation from the court, so that when we come down there, it is strictly for business.

As regards to your request, well i am really sorry for not paying much attention to that. An uncle of mine has a company that sells properties and i am very sure he is well to do in handling your project provided that you are also ready to work with him. So here is the website: <removed>. After going through the site and be satisfied with your findings, please let me know so that i can bring out my time to meet with the board of director of the company to inform them that a foriegn partner wants to purchase a land. I will also appreciate it if you can send any one you trust; either your uncle Rev.Eduard or the financial secretary of your uncle church. Your uncle with all due respect made a very great mistake by paying such huge amounts without inspecting the property he wants to pay for to those sycophants who claims to be what they are not. They will never know peace for stealing from a man of God.

So let me know if you are ready to work with him, so that i can contact him regarding your project. Like if you come to Nigeria, the christian dominants resides in the Eastern Region of the country where we have 97% of christians while in the Western Region, it is of equilibrium. So when you are ready, you can send the financial secretary of the church down here so that i will take a leave for 1 week so that i can move around with this company in charge of providing the site for your project to show him different site, for different state.

Also consider my opinion as regards to our business transaction.

God bless and make you stronger to witness your legacy being accomplished.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sparky905 Giving him information could work. Mention some sort of fund for new members who start a parish or something like that which has lots of money. You could also plant the seeds of potentially getting someone else in Africa to infiltrate the church so he feels as if there's competition.
@sportbluecanyon That is impressive. Maybe independently suggest/ask if his "uncle" would be interested in starting a parish of MUIE in Nigeria, or renting a property to someone else willing. The more the different plot threads of the bait reinforce each other, the more believable it is. If you emphasize that once the parish construction begins, that you can have a church representative travel to Nigeria to inspect, the lad may start putting the pieces together. After all, many people in the church are elderly and may not want to travel without reason to a foreign country where they could get sick and not speak the language well.

To all involved: this bait seems like it has potential to produce a new MUIE convert, or at least a lot of hilarity. I will be watching, and if anyone has questions, please do let me know (while Ezze is being boring I need something to occupy myself with).

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's where that came from. This is what he was asked for >Smile

Quote:
On a separate note, can you help me identify a trusted religious man in Nigeria who might be interested spearheading this cathedral project should my spiritual exploration continue to yield positive results with regard to my legacy. If you have anyone in mind that might be interested in becoming the bishop of the church and can be trusted to handle the financials of the construction in Nigeria please connect me with him. This was the weak point between our previous selection and our church. We do not want to make the same mistake again.

This man must be a Christian and have a wife and children, because he has the responsibility to feed his family and means that he is a dedicated, honest and trustworthy man. There is no need for higher education because the Church Secretary will be with him with advice and help in the early stages of the Accession process.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so
My "crooked" attorney finally gets a chance to prove he is crooked....
I am insisting on a face to face meeting with this idiot to give him the 40K+ to get the documents so we can disburse this fund. I am partaking in a spiritual retreat this weekend and my attorney is even encouraging me to just transfer the money. My insistane on a face to face gives him an opportunity to charge me for travel expenses and legal fees on top of this 40+K but not travel. Perhaps he offers to split the money with the Egobia as "Josefus is a stubborn old man at times, does not listen to reason" :>)

Meanwhile the "hacker/crooked banker" is going to be feeding Egobia some of this information (and possibly set up a dolla chop)......to prove her worth....

Quote:
Dr Egobia

I am going to be unavailable for the duration of this weekend as I am going to be involved in a spiritual retreat and some intense meetings regarding the grand cathedral I intend to fund which will be my legacy to leave behind. That being said, with regard to the matter of conducting our business, this is one of the reasons I effected a power of attorney with Mr Perce office prior to coming out to Aberdeen to take this spiritual journey. Mr Perce will be effecting the legals and financials of this on my behalf. His advise is also to simply transfer the funds to allow Brooke to do his job but I am insisting on a face to face meeting between Mr Perce's office and Barr Brooke's office. If this requires a second trip so be it. Please understand that this is how business is conducted when attorney's are involved. Mr Perce is acting on my behalf and Barr Brooke is acting on your behalf. Please allow them to work this out from a legal and financial perspective in advance of our meeting to disburse the funds. Mr Perce is aware of my feelings on this and I will of course be covering all of his travel expenses on top of his legal fees to effect this transaction. Given the challenges we had early on, face to face to pay this fee is prudent in my opinion.

Please direct any future commentary regarding this payment to Mr Perce and his staff.

On the other issue, your uncle's real estate company looks very impressive. He is obviously connected locally. Who does he know that fits what we are looking for regarding a project manager or sorts. Someone to administer the budget and oversee construction?

Be Blessed

Josson also sends his attorney an email meant to be "hacked"

Quote:
Clare,

I completely understand Mr Perce's position and advise on this matter. I am, however paying him so at the bottom of this all, ultimately he works for me. I simply want this transaction in person. I realize it will be costly from a travel and legal fee perspective, I simply don't care.
I will be unavailable this weekend to discuss this further as I am on spiritual retreat and we are meeting to discuss the Grand Cathedral I expect to be funding as my legacy. I understand Mr Pierce was hoping to get away this weekend, I simply need this seen through.

That reminds me, I need your office to also do their due diligence on this real estate firm. This is one of the firms we are considering to oversee the cathedral construction in Nigeria
.<website egobia provided>

You are aware of the problems my Uncle's church had with the last attempt here. They had a lot of money stolen. We can not let that happen again. Especially since the bulk of this project is going to be funded with MY money. We will know more after this weekend, but I am expecting somewhere in the neighborhood of 2.5 to 2.8 million dollars all total.

Be Blessed

Jos

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a little more fodder so the hacker can prove her worth....

Quote:
Cardinal

To answer your question of course I do not have a problem with that budget number. However I am not confident it can be done properly under 2.8. I am thinking a more realistic number is upwards of 3.2-3.3 .. in addition to the legal fees which are estimated to be in the 1.1 million dollar range. I have given Mr Perce's office the 750,000 retainer to open this file and begin the background checks on the real estate and construction management firms we are considering.

We will obviously be discussing further this weekend.

I am working on a couple of other sources of funding to help reclaim some of that money that was stolen from our church last time. We should be able to get close to breaking even there, and as you know I am planning to fund the majority of the Grand Cathedral...a Legacy I will be leaving behind for the church once it is time for me to be welcomed by the Holy Lamb....

I look forward to our spiritual retreat this weekend.

Brother J
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a peep to Ben, so far..

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright Mr Perce...you are on. I want you to do this in person but of course you have other ideas Twisted Evil

Birlic...when the time comes looks like we have our church administrator too Smile

Quote:
Sir,

Well i have succumbed to your decision and ready to move on with the plan. But as you said that we should allow the two attorneys involved do their legal profession as learned practitioners, All i need you to do now, is to give Benjamin Pierce an order to write Barrister Brooke concerning the legal fee payment and how he can effect it as we have officially agreed to meet with you face to face once the legal charges are been effected in order to get those documents released from the supreme court so as to enable us make a schedule for our trip to Aberdeen. So there's no need for Benjamin coming down here, Brooke is capable to process the fund release order document from the government agencies concerned.

With that being said, My uncle has a consultant that can oversee this project of yours and can also administer the budget. According to what my uncle told me, his consultant working with his company build all kind of structures like schools,five star hotels, event centers and churches. So please let me know if you are ready to work with him, so that i can get in touch with him on your behalf.

I await your kind response.

Regards

Dr.Evans Egobia
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And just to there is NO confusion....to Barr Brooke and BP...

Quote:
Ben,

Per our discussion, I am prepared to pay all legal and travel fees for you to meet with Barrister Brooke and pay the requisite fees so he can effect the legals of getting this fund transferred. You have a power of attorney giving you due legal authority.

As you are aware I will be unavailable this weekend on spiritual retreat and working on meetings on the Grand Cathedral I intend to fund for my Uncle's church as my legacy to leave behind when the Holy Lamb calls me from this world.

lets get this other business cleared up ASAP.

Jos
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Victoria has sent "insider info" to the good doctor. Hope he appreciates her skullduggery.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wait. Didn't Josson tell the Doc that he has the payment money with him? This lad is having trouble keeping up. Anyway, Ben will have his secretary respond on Monday.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is shaping up to be an epic bait.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic