SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Musa..... Adventures of a moron.. Safari #4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Before the idiot took the decision to go back to Brikama, manager Pierre invited him to sleep somewhere in Basse:
Quote:
Musa, I'm so sorry.
My second driver Hamadi was not able to drive his car this evening because he was too drunk. I can not reproach him nothing, because he was on his day off.
Please accommodate somewhere in town until tomorrow morning at 11.00 when Mr. Hamadi will be indeed at the meeting place near the police station.
Of course, it's my duty to take care of this issue, so I'll pay for your extra accommodation and meals in Basse.

My personal recommendations:
1) Traditions Agasimon - phone 5668760 or 7788558
With a cafe and boutique, this is probably the best place to stay in the Basse town. It is a converted colonial warehouse on the side of the river.
2) Jem Hotel - phone 7711911 or 5668356
Situated on the outskirts of Velingara, this hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.
3) Fulladu Camp - phone 9906791 or 5668743
The accommodation is located on the riverside facing the town, 100m from the ferry jetty, in spacious grounds.

Have a nice evening!
Pierre

Now, at 22.17, Pierre wrote to Musa again:
Quote:
Musa,

Emma is constantly crying and the other girls are sad and no one has the craving for anything. I had to send the orchestra back to Diabugu and cancel the rest of the program.
Let me tell you that you are an insensitive idiot who has struck the feelings of a wonderful woman. You know what it means to hurt the soul of such a woman?
You know what you lost? It's just hard for me to understand why you came here and why you went back. Is this a joke, or what?
I told you very clearly that tomorrow morning I will send the driver to pick you up and give you the most suitable hotels in Basse.
Everything was arranged for you at each of the three locations. You just had to choose one of them. Those people were expecting you to come up with a clean room with food and water.

I just thought it was just a fight between lovers and that tomorrow morning you will solve the problems between you.
I have now called all three hotels and you are nowhere. Does Miss Emma tell the truth and mean you were so stupid that you go back to Brikama?
Leaving this wonderful woman in tears, here, alone?
You really did that? It's incredible for me!

You should go back to her kneeling and begging her to forgive you.
Pierre

===

Today's day was a huge success! Laughing ... our idiot made the 4th Safari trip and we had fantastic fun. Laughing
I want to thank to the entire team that made this performance possible: Linoline, Yastreb and MrMystery.
clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Double post... Birlic weren't you supposed to be shredded in forumless conditions? Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap, but in our mountains winter has already come, so the weather broke down and I went home one hour ago. Like Musa. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Hope2018
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I just bow and have no idea how you kept Musa engaged for so long. Well done.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence from the lad, time to dig the knife a little deeper

10:16 Davina to Musa
Quote:
Hello Musa,

I am Davina, friend of Emma. This morning your friend Muhamed came in the camp. He spoke with Emma and they went into the cabin and didn't come out since. He's very handsome. Do you have more friends like him?

Davina Wilson

ETA
12:39 Emma to Musa
Quote:
Hi Musa

Thank you so much for sending your boyfriend. He told me you have sent him to pick up the money and gifts for you. Muhamed is a real stud. He has satisfied me till I was limp as a jellyfish. And then some more. I never had better sex in my whole life. Will you come back to the safari camp when you have the money? Now I've had a taste I could really use some more time with an african man.

Love, Emma

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Emma, you wanton hussy! Shocked Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha. He's not responding anymore anyway, so why not torture him some more while we can. I still hope for that rant, but I might have to wait for that till Emma is back in Liverpool and on messenger again... or maybe never.

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably hiding from all the people he borrowed money from. He must feel like a right dipstick Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike is still a bit hurt about this entire thing and won’t email Musa for a few days. That should give him time to lick his wounds a bit.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is going to write to Musa complaining at some point complaining about the wedding gifts she bought for both of them that she'll have to return, and how inconvenient that is. She'll be giving a list of what she bought and what Musa won't be getting...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy should also mention that the air conditioning in the Safari Hotel accommodations were only OK and not the very cold 65 degrees in the Toyota Land Cruisers that were used in the excursions. It was always a shock and the lenses and the internals in the cameras would fog over.

After a day you should send Mr. Premature this photo.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Monday - 04.55 - The bandit who was in Safari Campus wrote a nice message to Musa:

Quote:
MUMU AM LIKD TO HAV SEX WIDT YUR WOMAA WIDH GOLDEN HEAIR OOOOOHHHHH

AM WELL FUK FUK LADY AN AM TOOK AL DHA MONY AN AL DHA NICE PRESNTS

UMUKELAANI WIL ORGANIZ FO US PARTY WIDH WOOMEN AN EXPNSIV DRIKNS

YU AR STUPD IDIOT AN NASTIY MONKY AN YU WIL DIE POOR OOOOOHHHH

===

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Cammy's rant won't help. She made it to the camp despite her fear of flying, and she's pissed off with the runaway groom!

Quote:
I'm Cammy, a friend of Emma's, and I'm not happy with you dewd!!!!!!!1 All the trouble we went to, and me expecially, I'm scared shitless of flying and I had to be on heavy traqs bigtime to fly over, and you don't even fucking well show up!!! Insread you send your boyfrirnd to pick up yuour presents, all the good stuff I got for you!!!!!1 What a fucking nerve!!!1 Well, I hope you can do without the watch and the rimg and the laptop and the iphone and the tablet I bought over for you cos Mohammeds got them now, and I hope he fucking well keeps them cos you dont deserve them!!!!! Too gad so sad, you snoose you lose, yada yada yada!!!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Internet_fraudstar wrote:
Is it me , or does Musa’s flop daddy hat look a lot like the safari hat on this site ? Very Happy Congratulations to all on a 4th adventure for this idiot .

It was a gift from Pastor Frank.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:04 PM
Emma: Musa, where are you?
1:28 PM
Emma: Why do you not respond?
Musa: I have nothing to say again
[/color3:19 PM
[color=blue]Emma: Why?
I don't understand why you left me
Musa: OK
Emma: talk to me please
5:27 PM
Musa: I don't have nothing to tell you
Emma: I don't understand
Emma: What is wrong with you?
Musa: I should ask you for that
Emma: What the hell are you talking about?
Emma: OK is no answer
Did Muhamed bring the money and gifts to you?
Musa: Did I ever introduce a friend to you before. Me and you relationship is completely finest.
Emma: You left and send Muhamed to me. He knew who I was and he knew you
Tell me, did he bring the money to you?
Musa: I will never talk to you again. We are over.
If you write me I will not respond you.
Emma: So you're the kind of man that runs away every time and then abandons his woman
Knowing what a fucking coward you are I'm glad you decided not to come to the camp anymore but send your boyfriend
At least Muhamed is a real man
Musa: OK, it is over.
Emma: Of course, go run back to Muhamed. I'm sure he'll be able to please you
Just go fuck yourself you worthless piece of shit
8:30 PM
Emma: You'll never be able to satisfy a woman like Muhamed did

I was hoping for some rant, but unfortunately nothing. He read the message, but doesn't respond anymore. He didn't block Emma though.

I'm pretty sure that this is the last we'll hear from Musa

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should lawyer step in to sue the company? I have a perfect lawyer character that will work with Musa for free in exchange for money for pain from Company Very Happy

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that is Mohamed sitting in the canoe in front of Mr. Smallforehead in the foggy photo. Its a shame what the ice cold Toyota Land Cruiser air conditioning does to cameras once they hit 99 degree heat and the humidity around water.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a very funny story and I'm glad I was part of Musa's travel agents. Laughing
I think things have come to an end because it is obvious that the idiot is broken financially. Probably, now, his only concern is to hide from loan-sharks. Laughing

Thanks to everyone involved and I look forward to the next story. clapping

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations to all! I joined pretty much at the very end, but it was hilarious working with Musa in all of his stupidity. Now it's time to find the next lad who insists on "chicken slate" as his only meal.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few quotes from our very first conversation on april 16. (he said it was over a year, but I think the frustration made it look like that. Laughing
"Yea is not easy to know someone but left to trust"
"but you George someone and you know"
"I am very good observed someone
You seen to me that you a very good person"

This bait had brought a lot of tropies:
- 3 series of proposal pictures
- A trophy in the 419-eater picture contest
- 3 complete pre-marital questionnaires (8 pages each)
- A filled out and signed prenup, thank you attorney Lakeside
- 2.5 church member application forms (4 pages each)
- Video of the lad reading his favorite bible verses
- 4 Monuments of faith
- 2 video's of the lad passing out candy to kids, dressed up like an idiot with my forum-name on his shirt
- Picture in front of the Brikama mosque
- 2 fake ID's
- A picture of him thanking Birlic for his help with the Safari... if only he knew
- Pictures and a video on the bus to Dakar, what a wonderful day
- Video of Musa in distress on the bus back from Dakar
- Written statment of the costs he made on his Dakar Safari
- Measurements taken by a tailor for his wedding suit
- Pictures of the lad holding a written statement after the failed delivery in Dakar
- Picture of the lad at the Karang bus station
- Picture of a happy lad traveling to Karang for a 2nd time
- Enrollment form for a passport
- Picture of his actual passport
- Picture of the lad in front of Basse police station

At the end of this adventure I thank Lakeside, the attorney. Birlic, Mr.Mystery and Yastreb, for making 4 safaris possible. Bware for the photochop and others I forget to mention, but who have brought great ideas or support.

As a first bait this wasn't all that unsuccessful. Laughing (not completely the first, but the first to stick around for a lot of abuse)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic