SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Musa..... Adventures of a moron.. Safari #4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another bus ride to nowhere for our intrepid lad. Will he ever get his hands on Emma's money and her unmentionables? Looks like he's going to be fraudstrated in more ways than one Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Emma was real, does anyone think he would actually marry her? Shocked
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

16.44 - Our moron wrote to Pierre:
Quote:
I am from kombo brikama it about nine hours to ten hours drive. Please let the driver know that when he reach before me let him wait me. musa saidy

Manager Pierre, amable and kindly:
Quote:
Hi Musa,

The driver will be there earlier to wait for you. What time are you going to Basse?
My driver is Fulani, so I think you will understand wonderful and you can talk all the way. By name, I think you are also Fulani man. I'm right?
Send him a picture of you when you get to Basse, for him to recognize you immediately.
His name is Baboucar and his email address is <snip>
Personal note: I searched for some gambian specific names.

If you want to tell me another things, it would be useful to do it now. In 2 hours here begins a party and no one will check the computers.
Cheers,
Pierre

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:51 Emma to Musa
Quote:
Honey, the Safari camp is such an amazing place. We went to the river and saw all kinds of animals. We are now preparing to go out for the show organized for us. The people here are so nice. I can’t wait for you to arrive here. I love you!

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19:50 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Oh baby, I really love to meet you tomorrow. I want you to tell the driver that I am coming all the from kombo brikama it about nine hours to ten hours if he arrived before me, let him wait for me at the police station basse, I will come and meet him. I am happy to see you tomorrow my only love, my regards to you. musa saidy.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our moron do not want to send a picture of him:
Quote:
Hi pierre, thank you for information. I don't think is needed for me to picture my self, because when I show him I will know it. Please tell the driver that let him wait for me at the police station basse, and I will come and meet him. best regards to you. musa saidy.

Pierre is at the party, so he does not read his messages... he will respond only tomorrow, when the idiot will be already on the bus. Right?
Of course we need a picture of the idiot, waiting in front of the Basse police headquarters... Pierre treats campus security very seriously, so no one gets in there unauthorized and unidentified. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor lad, 10 hours on a boneshaker bus expecting to meet Emma, bit of kissy kissy to convince her he loves her then grab the dosh and have it on his toes.
If only he knew that a negligent goat/mechanical malfunction is about to nobble his pick up and he'll be stredded at the bus station.

I shall be thinking of him at 2pm tomorrow Gambian time - and laughing my head off Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ oh yes. This will be fun. I'm pretty convinced he'll be traveling tomorrow. The two phonecalls might have saved the day. Maybe he can be convinced to show the bus ticket?
We do need that picture indeed. So much more fun and a nice addition to our gallery.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday - THE SAFARI DAY!

05.50 - Theoretically, our idiot must be in the bus at this time... manager Pierre has sent a clear and unmistakable message to Musa: "Safety & Discretion" - this is the slogan of the campus! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Musa, good morning. Look what it is. I do not teach you how to do your job, so please do not even try to tell me how to do my job. Okay?
No one gets into Safari Resort if it's not properly identified and authenticated. That's the Campus Rules!
I hope you're ok and your journey goes according to expectations. Tell me, where you are now?
When you get to Basse, I need you to send me and to driver Baboucar a picture of yourself, in front of the Police Headquarters.
I'll show your photo to Emma and she'll confirm your identity.
In the past there have been few cases where foreigners have tried to penetrate our security system, so we are extremely careful about this.
The safety of our guests is important, as well as the discretion, and I am sure you will really appreciate this.
Cheers,
Pierre

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma to musa 7:27
Quote:
Honey, it is amazing here. Look at the animals the guide showed us yesterday. I've never seen them from so close. Where are you now? I hope you have a safe trip.
Love, Emma

Attached was a picture of a safari guide with animals.

ETA
8:12 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Hi my love, I am also on my way coming at the moment jarra soma on the vehicle. I am happy to hear from you this morning. baby I really eager to see you. , I love you so much. my mind is always on you. My best regards to you and your friends . from sweet heart musa saidy.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At the same time (08.08), Musa wrote to Pierre:
Quote:
Hi pierre, thank you for information about your job. I really appreciate it. I am at the jarra soma on the vehicle coming. Least get in touch every time. musa saidy.

10.11 - Two hours later, Pierre sent a message to Musa:
Quote:
Hi Musa, ok, I am glad to hear that. Emma did not want to leave today on a safari trip with her friends, because he wants to be here waiting for you.
Where are you right now? I hope everything goes according to the plan and there are no problems on the way. Mr. Baboucar has prepared his truck and is waiting to head to Basse. Do not forget to send your identification picture, there at the Police Station, okay?
Pierre

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:59 Emma to musa
Quote:
I can't wait for you to finally arrive here. Pierre asked me to tell you that the identification picture is really important for safety measures. I'm sure you'll understand. Make sure to send it to him. I'll stay at the reception area for confirmation. I hope your trip is comfortable.
Love, Emma

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:01 musa to emma
Quote:
Hi my baby, I am just arrived at the basse police station now. I am waiting for the driver to come and pick me up. I am really eager to see you. I have send my picture to the Mr pierre to identify my self to the driver. I am here waiting for driver only. your only love musa saidy.

12:06 Emma to musa
Quote:
I'm so happy that you're almost here. Did you send pierre your picture?
Love emma

12:09 Musa to Emma

Quote:
Yes, I did it. I am waiting for the driver only.

12:49 Pierre to musa
Quote:
Hi Musa,
My driver Mr. Baboucar is on his way to Basse and he'll probably get there in time. He will come with a green-khaki truck Toyota.
I hope you have that printed message (E-ticket) to you, as I have told you several times. Everything is ready here and Emma is waiting to meet you.

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12.00 - 4th SAFARI confirmed!!!

Musa, to Pierre:
Quote:
Hi my dear friend, I am just arrived at the basse police station . I here waiting for the driver to come and pick me up. I am very glad to hear from you.

- Musa:
Quote:
Thank you for information given to me, and I appreciate it. I am here waiting for the driver at the police station basse, I have already printed it is with me here. I thank you again for your kind. Musa saidy.

Pierre:
Quote:
Hi Musa, you arrived early, but there is no problem. Stay there and wait for my driver Baboucar. I got the picture, it's all right.
Pierre

Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG he did the photo correct on the first time. If the car breakd down Safari camp should send helicopter. Of course Musa has to find a spot to land.. It is going to get dark, so he has to get some fire flares to signal Heli..
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on Safari number 4 jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

And he's still wearing his flowerpot men hat, the most well travelled hat in Gambia Very Happy

Germany

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike sent some nice reinforcement to Musa:
Quote:
Hi,
Sorry for jumping in like this, but I've been working with Pierre on getting your dream wedding in place. You cannot go back to Brikama. Wait there at Basse. Everything will be OK.

I'm not sure if he will listen, but it's evening there, so if he isn't on the bus by now he will be forced to stay overnight at the very least.
Edit: His response, only to me:
Quote:
Honestly, I am going Back to brikama

And my quick response:
Quote:
No, why would you do that? After all this planning we've done, it's just a minor delay right now. All I want to do is help you plan your wedding, and I have grown to trust the safari camp people. I know that they wouldn't lie. Please, don't make everything that we've done worthless. Wait for the van in Basse, please.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink

Last edited by MrMystery314 on Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! I had my doubts that you could pull off a fourth but you did it.

And what a fine looking lad, all dressed up for his upcoming night of love.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And even more terse:
Quote:
Honestly, I am going back

My one word response:
Quote:
Why?

I have no doubts that he's going to stay overnight unless there are overnight buses, so tomorrow morning we should hear some nice things from him.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a fine tuned machine. A simpleton thief goes in one end and a hammered scammer comes out the other. Great job on the safari guys.

Too bad the weather tonight will be a mild 76 degrees F so the bushes will not be too bad. The good news is that it will be 99 degrees on Sunday and 100 on Monday. Here's to getting a scammer "streded in hash conditions".

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! We did it. The moron traveled a 4th time. But unfortunately he's not staying in Basse... He's already on the bumply bus back on his way to Brikama. Emma is quite desperate.
I'll take this opportunity to thank Birlic, MrMystery and Yastreb for participating and making this possible.

13:52 Emma to Musa
Quote:
I heard that the driver is on his way. I have a special surprise prepared for you here in the camp.
Love Emma

13:58 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Yes, that what they told me. I am still waiting here at the police station basse. I really eager to see you personally. your love, musa saidy.

14:12 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Baby I don't see the driver yet

14:21 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Baby I am waiting here for the driver but still now. The driver is no were to be seen

14:21 Pierre to Musa
Quote:
I am surprised that my driver Baboucar has not yet reached Basse.
Let me check and I'll come back with details in minutes.

14:29 Pierre to Musa
Quote:
Musa, the news is not good at
all, because my driver Baboucar was overturned his truck in a ditch, trying to
avoid a flock of goats that suddenly came out of the bushes.
Now I contacted another driver of the company, for to send him back to you at Basse. He'll probably get there in an hour, maybe an hour and half. So, stay there and wait for the driver.
It is called Hamadi and it has a small and pretty old car, white color, I think it's a Subaru or Mitsubishi. Mr. Hamadi knows where it is going and knows very well the city of Basse.
So, it will not be a problem to get to you.
I'm sorry for all these
unpleasant events that delay your meeting with Emma, but I promise we'll
do it all so you're not disappointed.
In just a few hours you will have a big surprise, because Emma has prepared something special here. But, I can not tell you anything. Not yet!

See you soon,Pierre

14:30 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Baby still drive is not yet

14:33 Musa to Pierre
Quote:
Hey, how can that will be happen every time. I am going to go back to brikama kombo.

14:38 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Baby why you always do this thing to me, you always want to do bad thing to me. you do this thing to in dakar you want to do the same thing to me. I promise you if I am going to sit here for only 30 minutes only. If I don't any vehicle, I am going to brikama.

14:42 Emma to Musa
Quote:
Honey I can't wait till you are here. Pierre told me that the Safari car broke down on the way from Diabugu to Basse. Please wait there, they will send another immediately.
Love, Emma

14:46 Musa to Emma
Quote:
No no, I can wait for that. I am going back to brikama because every time you are doing this thing to me.

14:58 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Baby I am talking you. You don't want to respond, but I am going to brikama

15:01 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Why you always lie to me every time I am talking to you. You don't reply me.

15:10 Emma to Musa
Quote:
Honey, please stay in Basse till the other car reaches you. We're so close to meeting eachother finally. Don't leave now.
Love Emma

15:16 Musa to Emma
Quote:
It's was happen to me in karang. I don't want to be happen again

15:19 Pierre to Musa
Quote:
Musa, I'm so sorry. My second driver Hamadi was not able to drive his car this evening because he was too drunk. I can not reproach him nothing, because he was on his day off.
Please accommodate somewhere in town until tomorrow morning at 11.00 when Mr. Hamadi will be indeed at the meeting place near the police station. Of course, it's my duty to take care of this issue, so I'll pay for your extra accommodation and meals in Basse.
My personal recommendations:
1) Traditions Agasimon - phone 5668760 or 7788558
With a cafe and boutique, this is probably the best place to stay in the Basse town. It is a converted colonial warehouse on the side of the river.
2) Jem Hotel - phone 7711911 or 5668356
Situated on the outskirts of Velingara, this hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.
3) Fulladu Camp - phone 9906791 or 5668743
The accommodation is located on the riverside facing the town, 100m from the ferry jetty, in spacious grounds.
Have a nice evening!Pierre

15:43 Emma to Musa
Quote:
Of course not, it's only a broken car. Another will come to pick you up. Please stay.

15:50 Musa to Emma
Quote:
I am already on bought the vehicle , going back to brikama

16:01 Emma to Musa
Quote:
NO STOP! GET OUT OF THAT BUS! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME NOW WE WERE SO CLOSE TO MEETING. PLEASE COME BACK!

16:08 Musa to Emma
Quote:
How can I come back you do bad thing to me, this is what you do to me in karang. I take it with good faith. now everything is over now.

16:39 Emma to Musa
Quote:
How can you even say that. You needed to wait for the other car to arrive and bring you to me. We should be together by now. Please come back.
[/quote]

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drat! Another wedding bites the dust. Eater appears to have the least successful wedding service available. Yet another bad tripadvisor bad review Laughing

Germany

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You would think he wouldn't give up so easily after a long trip like that. So close to the money... It looks like Emma's surprise for him was successfull.
I do think his anger is a bit mild. I was hoping for some nice rants. It looks like he's really done with Emma this time.

18:02 Emma to musa
Quote:
Honey where are you?

20:47
Quote:
Musa, please tell me where you are

No responses

Internet_fraudstar
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it me , or does Musa’s flop daddy hat look a lot like the safari hat on this site ? Very Happy Congratulations to all on a 4th adventure for this idiot .
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You would think he wouldn't give up so easily......

I noticed that too, it's been a recurring theme throughout this bait. No bloody staying power. On this evidence it would have been a disappointing wedding night for poor Emma Crying or Very sad

Germany

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic