SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Musa..... Adventures of a moron.. Safari #4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7:04 AM
Musa: Good morning
Emma: Good morning
how are you?
8:10 AM
Musa: I am fine and you
10:33 PM
Emma: I'm ok. I can't wait to meet you. What did you talk about with Pierre?
1:26 PM
Musa: Baby I don't understand what he said
Emma: As I understand from his email he told you that the camp's van will be waiting to pick you up at the diabugu mosque
Musa: Yes, but I need to have his phone number, so that I can communicate with him every step from kombo were I am coming from
Emma: Like he said, there's no reception in the Camp, but he will be available on email
you can contact him there
Musa: Baby I believe my self that I prefer to communicate with him through phone then email. Because is the same country Gambia
Emma: I understand, but he said it's not possible.
Did you read the emails I have sent to him today and his replies?
Musa: Yes, I did
Emma: He told me I would only be able to use the desktop computer at the reception area to email while I am there, so I won't be able to contact you on messenger
Musa: I want you to tell him that the bus from my area kombo they stop at basse. who is going to collect me from basse to diabugu I want to know that
Emma: In his email he said that you would need to go to diabugu and the camp van will pick you up there
Musa: The bus stop at the basse, if the van can come to basse and wait on me there.
Emma: I'm looking at the map now. You mean Basse santa su?
Musa: Yes, let's the van come there and wait for me there, I will be arrive there around 2:00 pm.
Emma: Wait a moment please, I'll send Pierre an email right now to ask if that is possible. Will you be coming alone?
Musa: OK,
Emma: Will you be coming alone honey? I am writing an email now
Musa: Yes, a lone
Emma: ok. I'll tell him

Emma to Pierre and Musa
Quote:
Hi Pierre,

I understand completely, and you are right, it's good to only focus on the people and environment around you for a while.
You have told Musa that he will be picked up in Diabugu close to the central mosque. He asks if it will be possible for you to pick him up in Basse Santa Su, because his bus will bring him there.
He will arrive at the bus stop at 2PM

Kind regards,
Emma

Musa: Maybe when ever he arrived at basse, he can start communicate with me through telephone 9984771
Emma: You can send him an email and ask him that
Musa: He can collect me at the bus at the police station basse
He can collect me from basse police station
Emma: Honey, please send Pierre an email to discuss this with him yourself
I asked him if it's possible to pick you up in basse, but I didn't get his response yet
Musa: Baby just informed him that
Emma: You want me to ask him that?
Or you just did?
Musa: I write to him, let him collect me at the basse police station
Emma: Honey I'm so happy to meet you tomorrow. I can hardly wait
[/color]Musa: I am trying to have fair with people
Emma: What do you mean?
Musa: I am telling you what I know here is not easy.
I know that, but you are coming tomorrow right?
Musa: Yes, I am trying very well, so that I can come tomorrow
Emma: I'm so happy to hear that honey
I'm still in paris now, but I will fly to Dakar with an overnight flight. Then early in the morning I will fly from Dakar to the camp by helicopter. I will be waiting for you there
Musa: I I don't think there is flight from dakar to camp
Emma: When I leave from Dakar I will disable my facebook messenger, so you won't be able to send me any messages here. I won't be able to read them anyway, so it's no use to send it here. so if you need to contact me, you have to send me an email and I can read it at the computers in the camp.
No, there's no flight with an airplane, but I will be going by private helicopter
Musa: You mean helicopter will take you to camp
Emma: yes
Musa: OK
Emma: And I will send you an email when I arrive at the camp
Musa: Do you think that will possible
Emma: Yes, they told me I will be able to send emails from the desktop computers at the reception area
Musa: OK
Emma: I need to leave now, I'm going to eat something with my friends.
I love you honey
Musa: I trying my best to have fair to come
Emma: Please do honey, I don't want to make this trip all for nothing, I need you
Musa: Were you want to go is very far from the capital city banjul
Emma: I know, but it's an amazing place

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it looks like tomorrow we will have the 4th travel of this idiot: Safari in Basse Santa Su! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our idiot Musa, to my manager Pierre:
Quote:
Hi Mr pierre, how are you doing. Is musa saidy. I would like you to come and collect me in basse police station around 2:00 pm. I will be waiting on you at the police station. my best regards to you. musa saidy.

Pierre's answer... yes, of course, everything is possible. Laughing
Quote:
Hi Musa, I'm glad to meet you again.

Sure, yes, there is no problem. Basse Santa Su is just 40km away from Diabugu (1 hour) so I will send a car after you there.
So, in front of Police Department building, tomorrow, at 14.00. It's okay, there will be a driver waiting for you with a car of our company.
Please tell me how many people will be in your group, to know if I have to send a van or a Toyota truck.

Please print out the mail that I first sent to you, so that you can show it tomorrow to my driver.

Cheers,
Pierre

Pierre also answered to Emma's last message (Musa is in CC):
Quote:
Hi Emma,

I have already received a message from your friend Musa and arranged his transport for tomorrow.
The meeting place is next to the Basse Santa Su Police Station, about 40 km away from Diabugu... of course I will send a driver to take him tomorrow at 14.00.

I'm still waiting for a response from Musa about the number of people in his group. To know what type of car I'm sending there (truck or van).
Otherwise, everything is arranged and you can get ready to meet him about 16.30-17.00.
Tomorrow's festive dinner is scheduled for 20.00, but we can change the time as guests want.

Pierre

===

I already know that the car that should take over Musa will have an accident and that we will try to send another driver, with another car... but let's not anticipate anything! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He only needs to borrow some money again.... hope he'll succeed. His friends will be so happy with Musa the traveling moron when he returns after this weekend. I hope to receive some really nice rants this time.

16:30 Emma to Pierre, Musa in cc
Quote:
Hi Pierre,

Thank you for picking up Musa at the other location. I hope this won't cause inconveniences for you.
I would like the festive dinner to be on Saturday if that is not a problem. My friends will be dining together, but I want some private time with Musa, so we will be happy if you could arrange to bring something to eat at a later time, let's say 21:00. Maybe some champagne, fruits and whipped cream as a desert? Is that possible?
Any extra costs will be paid by me of course.

Kind regards
Emma.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One hour later, Pierre reply to Emma:
Quote:
Hi Emma,
No problem, we can make any desired changes to our program. Everything is possible.
Chef Francois is at your disposal and will prepare for you any kind of food.
Let me tell you that I have not yet received the requested information with reference to the number of people in the Musa's group.
Do you know this information?

Cheers,
Pierre
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this idiot really leaves one more safari it will be a hard one to continue with him. I can think couple of scenarios. There might be some similar looking guy pretending to be Musa. When he starts to rant about being left behind Emma could reply that what you are ranting we just had amazing sex or Emma could fall in love with another man just after reaching Gambia. Both scenarios could lead to some jealous revenge safaring.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have plans of those in the making, but it all depends on what the moron does.

Right now the mission is to weave a web of a credible story for our moron. The more sure he is that everything is real, the more plausible it is that he will make the trip.

18:16 Emma to Pierre, Musa in cc
Quote:
Hi Pierre

This afternoon Musa told me that he will be coming alone.
So upon arrival my three friends can choose the location they will like to stay in. Are there more guests in the Camp at the moment? I don't want them to get bored while I spend private time with Musa.
Before I forget. Next week on Monday, as you know, we want to get married. Did you arrange the traditional african band to play at the party? We can discuss further details tomorrow, but I know this is important for Musa.

Emma

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18.47 - Pierre, to Emma (sure, our moron is in CC):
Quote:
Hi Emma, thanks for info.
He will come alone? Okay, then I know what car I'll send to him tomorrow.
All the Safari resort is at your disposal, but it can bring some of the local music team members. They are fans of our great King of Kora a.k.a. Jaliba Kuyateh, a well-known Gambian musician. I am convinced that you will love their artistic program. The members of the music band are some young and cheerful men and I think your european colleagues will feel great with them. In general, it is enough to say what you want and we will try to satisfy your wishes. The entire Resort team is available to our guests.

Cheers,
Pierre

michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
There might be some similar looking guy pretending to be Musa.

A lovea chop and dolla chop. I love it.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

19:56 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Hi baby, I am still struggling to find fair to come to basse. I am going to my department immigration look for money, so that I can pay fair to coming there on Saturday . I want if you reach their you please call me through phone tomorrow. my regards to you. musa saidy.

20:27 Emma to Musa, a bit desperate
Quote:
Honey, you know I can't call you from the camp. Everything is arranged for us tomorrow. You need to make sure that you are there. Please honey, find a way to get there tomorrow.
I'm almost ready to leave from Paris to Dakar and from then I won't be able to communicate with you very much. I really need you to be there tomorrow.

Love
Emma

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8:41PM (this chat took over an hour... he's slow to respond today)
Musa: I am still struggling to fair. I am going to my department immigration tomorrow and look for money, so that I can fair my self on Saturday to come to basse. tell the manager of the camp safari let them come and collect me at basse Saturday afternoon 2 :00 pm at the police station.
Emma: Honey, you need to go tomorrow. Please try to find another way. The day is not over yet
Musa: I need to be sure that you will be there tomorrow or I will worry that I went there all for nothing
But I told you since my problem is money. I am going to banjul immigration head quarters for money, if I have I come on Saturday.
Emma: are there no friends or family that can borrow you something?
Musa: I don't want to come there and get in touch with you, and at end you are not there .
Emma: Wat are you talking about? My plane will leave in a little over an hour

9:05 Musa to Emma:
Quote:
Hey, I don't have fair to come tomorrow . I am still struggling here to money no body is welling to help me and I would like you to call me when you reach in camp safari. I really love to hear from you through out tomorrow Friday, just continue call me. I will expect your call tomorrow still I come there on Saturday. your love, your honey, your sweet heart, your best of all, your everything.

Musa: I know what I am saying, because last time I when to dakar and find were you told me I don't see nothing. and don't want to be happen any more. ok
Emma: I know and it won't
In dakar was a misunderstanding because you went to the dhl while you shoudl've went to tsc
Musa: That's why I want to communicate with you first before I leave from my place brikama.
Emma: I will be able to contact you from dakar late in the night or early morning, after that I can only email you from the camp, but I hope you will be on your way by then
Musa: But camp safari is the Gambia, why not you will able to call me on my phone. I am expecting your call tomorrow any time.
Emma: I told you what Pierre told me, there will be no reception in the camp. I can only contact you on email
I can send you a picture when I'm there
Is there really no way that you will be there tomorrow? I can't wait to meet you finally
Musa: As I told you money is the problem
Emma: I know that, but you will get it right?
Musa: How can I get it from where
Emma: you told me at the immigration department you would ask
20 mins later (he read the messages but didn't respond)
Emma: Honey I need to go now, my plane is leaving soon. I'll contact you from Dakar in the morning
I love you. Please come to the camp tomorrow

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Hmm,
This fuc*ing moron did not think it was useful to let Pierre know that he could not reach his destination today? What kind of man would do that? Laughing
So, theoretically, Pierre does not know anything about these program changes, so the truck's driver will wait in Basse today at 14.00, as has already been established. Right? Laughing

The plan:
- Emma leaves a short message for Musa on the messenger, then communicates only by email... she sends pictures from Safari Camp.
- If it is possible, Yastreb calls again to the idiot: "The girls have gotten well and waiting for you... hello, hello, I do not hear you..."
- If the idiot does not come even on Saturday, then "one gorgeous friend of Musa" will be present at Safari Camp and we continue with our original plan... BIG love & dollachop. Twisted Evil

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pierre will try to call our idiot again tonight.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think he's lying about the money... he probably already managed to borrow more money, but he wants to be sure everything is real and that Emma really got to the Safari Camp.
Probably that one nice picture with Emma on the hammock + Pierre's additional phonecall will make the idiot be convinced to get on the bus to Basse. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That is a very good possibility.

I just had a successful 2 minute call with the moron. I can't record it and honestly I don't want my own recordings to end up online. He will be there tomorrow at 2 PM!

He was so happy to hear me. Emma too of course. Very nervous, but so happy that she'll finally meet her beloved. She asked him several times if he is sure he'll be there tomorrow. She's so happy to finally meet him. He said he also contacted Pierre about the change of plans. Emma is on the helicopter right now.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
...He said he also contacted Pierre about the change of plans...

He has not written anything to Pierre until now. Officially, now, Pierre knows nothing about this.
Emma will tell Pierre about this thing, when her group arrives at Campus.

I will be unavailable for scambaiting starting tomorrow at 14.00 (11.00AM - local time in Gambia),
- so, today I will have to "prepare" some replies, which I can send tomorrow directly from my mobile phone.
- clearly tomorrow I will not be able to compose / edit anything. It's weekend and (as usual for me) I go out with my friends at offroad and drink / barbeque.
- I hope to have a signal on my phone (because I will really be in an isolated area Laughing ) and I hope I can send the messages.
- You (Linoline, MrMystery and Yastreb) will be in BCC, so you will know everything that is going on... I will not be able to update the Eater, so somebody else has to deal with it.

My plan for tomorrow:
- The idiot gets there and is waiting... and waiting. Laughing
- Pierre sends mail and asks for the picture: "for my driver, to be able to recognize you"
- The car breaks somewhere between Diabugu and Basse... Pierre is trying to send another car as fast as possible. Laughing
- Emma writes a mail and says: "My love, I can not wait to see you...I hear the car has technical problems and I know that Pierre is waiting for another driver to send to Basse."
- Unfortunately, things get messed up and no other driver is available...

Perhaps this is where our story ends, with the idiot waiting in Basse.
If it is not possible for him to go back to Brikama by bus, then he will have to sleep there.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You all have done just amazing job with this one, it seems to end tomorrow. I would suggest that you try to squeeze the one last safari out of him. Because I doubt that he finally has enough after this one if car brokes again.

I suggest that tonight Emma makes a terrible mistake and sleeps with a band member because she was drunk, lonely and musa didnt show up on Friday. He admits all this when Musa is in Basse and waves the moneyflag by indicating that the band member will possibly be the next ”golden boy” because Musa is just into money. Musa could prove his love by coming directly to safari camp... What there is to lose? He might actually do it out of jeaulous about money.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha, wouldn't that be nice.... but the Safari camp doesn't even exist and he has no clue about the exact location. Kinda funny, a few days ago he claimed to know all the tourist locations in Gambia thanks to his work as immigration officer. Laughing

Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
haha, wouldn't that be nice.... but the Safari camp doesn't even exist and he has no clue about the exact location. Kinda funny, a few days ago he claimed to know all the tourist locations in Gambia thanks to his work as immigration officer. Laughing

If the band could have a concert in city relatively near Basse and Emma is there with his new lover but feels terrible for Musa.

If this is the end why not make this guy suffer a bit more. Think about it you are stucked in Gambia and ”Get out of the jail for free card” has arrived but someone else takes it... there is still some ways to try. Broken car or two is the end.

At least the ranting would be out of this worldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot? We will let him wait in Basse, that's already clear to everyone. Laughing

- We will stop responding to his messages, starting with Saturday night.
- On Sunday, we can claim that the 2nd driver brought at Safari Campus a very nice person who was recommended to be "the best" Musa's friend. A gorgeous man, but a bandit, of course! Laughing
- Emma will write later (Monday?) some messages to Musa saying she was delighted with her relationship with this man (Musa, let me tell you that your friend is wonderful and made me feel like a real woman) so she gave him (to this bandit) all the money and gifts.

Finally, we will all find out that that marvelous man was a Umukwelani's gang bandit (those who attacked the TSC car in Senegal and those who penetrated the emails and cheanged that bank account). End of story! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

9:36 Emma to Musa
Quote:
Honey, I arrived safely at the Simba Safari Camp. I can’t wait to meet you there tomorrow. Look how beautiful it is. I told Pierre that you will be waiting for the van tomorrow 2:00 at the Basse police station.
Love
Emma

With attached a picture of Emma in a hammock surrounded by green plants.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just made the call as promised - it was short, but I got him to say he would come tomorrow. I told him the girls had arrived (which made him want to hear from Emma) and then tried to tell him about the green Toyota, but I think my 'Allo 'Allo accent was too much for him. He expects to be picked up in the morning at the police station.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.20 - From Pierre (manager of the Camp) to Musa (all the rest are in BCC):
Quote:
Hi Musa,
Tomorrow, at the same time already set (14.00) my driver will wait for you with a Toyota truck in the area near the Police Station.
If there will be any change in your program, please let me know in a timely manner.

Cheers,
Pierre

===

We will see if our moron will be present tomorrow, at the meeting place. We already have "prepared" all the tomorrow's messages and all the strategies.
- We will have road incidents with goats.
- We'll have drunk drivers who can not drive the car.
- We'll try to convince the idiot to sleep overnight in Basse, promising to take him on Sunday morning.
Depending on his reactions of tomorrow, we'll know what direction the story takes. Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.10 - One hour later, our moron wrote to Pierre... it seems tomorrow is the day dedicated to the 4th Safari. Laughing
Quote:
Hi my man, I received your email and appreciate it. I will be there in basse police station tomorrow 2 :00 pm. I will you all the best. musa saidy.

My answer to him:
Quote:
Hi Musa,

Okay, then it's set. We'll all see you tomorrow in the Camp. Emma and the girls are ok, I sent a guy with them on the edge of the river, trying to see some animals. We have a local artistic program tonight. Tomorrow evening is a festive Dinner with a musical band and many surprises. I think you will like it a lot, and you have to know that Emma has long prepared for this meeting with you. She's a very amable and nice lady. You're a lucky guy.

Cheers,
Pierre

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12:08 Musa to Emma
Quote:
Yes, I promise you that, I will be there 2 :00 pm at the basse police station tomorrow. I hope you are fine there with friends. I wish you all the best baby, I love you so much. Just wait for me, I will make you very happy through out. musa saidy.

Emma will respond later. She's relaxing in her hammock.
Edit: I see she's looking at animals, didn't catch up with that yet. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Be very concise and do not forget to use the "old type" letters in your message.
- Tell him something short: "My sweetheart, we are preparing to go out for the show organized for us... Here it is wonderful, all the people are so friendly and I have seen some animals today. I can not wait to see you and to tell you everything... I miss you, I love you! Kiss-kiss" Twisted Evil

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike will send some emails tomorrow acting in his capacity as travel agent; things like "the bus is here, where are you;" "send us your picture so the bus can find you;" and "I have spent hours coordinating this why are you ruining Emma's dream wedding?" With any luck, this safari should work out nicely.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic