SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Musa..... Adventures of a moron.. Safari #4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not yet, I'm not good at legal terms, but it's a fun idea. Wanna play lawyer when I get to that point?
First he has to jump through a lot of hoops before we can even discuss the legal stuff of course. We're talking about a monument of love, conversion...

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Threw him a bone yesterday and have been talking sweetly with him. He is finally starting to use more words, but still is a very confusing lad. His english is not very good. So I keep letting him explain everything he says Laughing

The forms:

Emmy's reply this morning:
Quote:
I have reviewed the forms, but you didn't listen to the comments I made on the first form, you missed a few. Be elaborate. Describe everything as best as you can.

page 2 do you travel 7 days per week or per month. You can only select one
You should write more about the work you did in law enforcement. I told you that the last time
number 2: you should write things you do NOT appreciate about me. Told you that the last time
number 3: You still did not write anything here. You should explain the situation
number 6: If you fill out the form again you must not forget to write the date here.
number 7: Why do they approve?
number 8: That's not the question. What would be a reason for divorce?
number 10: Have you seen me with a different man? This is a lie
number 11: What are things you see in a peaceful life?
number 12: What kind of education. What was your major?
number 14: Physical means that you have to say things about the health of your family
number 20: You expect me and my family to move to your country? I don't think they will like that? I have a very well paid job here in the UK and I heard job prospects are not very good in Gambia.
number 28: How do you know you are a child of God, what did you do to become one?
number 31: How will we worship. Name a specific example
number 36: That's 50% of the total family income for me alone? Ok
number 38: 40%... that leaves 10% for other expenses: Home, insurances, bills, food, clothes. Is that really enough?
number 43: What do you mean? I don't understand what you've written here
The drawings are just stick figures, can't you do better than that? Maybe use some different colors?

You have a lovely handwriting, but this form was filled in very quickly, or so it seems, so some parts are very hard to read. Take your time. Take my comments in consideration, and please send me the newly filled out form again. No need to hurry, I'll see my pastor no earlier then sunday.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Homeito Bemek
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping
beers!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

note that on page one he mentions that he has gained weight. I think I cause him stress, he didn't mention weightgain before, though the number is stable.
Finally he mentions things he doesn't like about me. Not talking on the phone and hoarding information. Nice to know.
Throughout the his answers on the form I can see frustration seeping in. Especially when you compare them with the first two. I think he had enough of the form. (and so do I)
I didn't expect it, but he can draw more than stick-figures.

Quote:
My dear. This is the beautiful handwriting that I love. This is something that I am a bit jealous of. And I mentioned that in the form that I filled. My handwriting is not very good. I had to write extremely slow for it to look nice.

On page 2 the part about your feelings, it's only 24 words. You didn't need to change this part, it was already good. Why would you change something that's already good?
and on question number 22 you again mention wanting a boy and a girl. I'm sure I don't need to explain biology, you don't get to choose this.

It's okay though. I will give this to my pastor on sunday together with the first two forms and I'll explain the situation more to him. Since you have never done this before I'm sure he understands the confusion and we'll just take the best out of every form. All three combined should give enough information. Thank you so much.

I think it is best if I handle the money. I work in finance for years now, so it only makes more sense to let me handle that. I have a lot of savings that I manage for quite some time now and I would be most comfortable to keep managing those myself.

And the drawings, you really surprised me with those. Just wow.
Love Emmy

sarcasm doesn't really show in email

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing work...love that "going out with the family" drawing. Frightening looking family actually......LOL

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday after I’ve sent him the email

Musa: I am going to start Ramadan tomorrow, I will keep fast from 5:00 am to 19:30 pm
Emmy: But why would you join ramadan as a christian?
Musa: I am a Muslim
I told you
Emmy: I know, but in the forms you write that you are Christian
This is confusing
Musa: Really I told you
I don't tell lies
Emmy: I know you told me you are muslim, but in the forms you write you are christian, so I thought you changed your religion
christian and muslim is not the same, you should make up your mind. Did you lie to me or lie on the form?
Musa: If I write that in the forms that is my mistake, but I am a Muslim
Emmy: then you must correct the page about religion.
Musa: Sweet, I am really thinking of you
OK, I will correct the religion
Emmy: Thank you
I think a lot about you too. Was talking about you with my friends today. They are happy for us
Musa: Have you seeing the forms. I send to you
Really
Emmy: yes, and I have replied some time ago on email
Musa: I don't receive any email yet
Emmy: Maybe your connection is bad again, it will arrive
Musa: If you know how much love, I have for you in my heart.
Emmy: I was actually very pleased with them
Musa: Oh, that's great sweet heart
Emmy: Yes, I thought so too
but now you say the thing about religion, and this is an issue that needs to be resolved of course. But only that part, the rest is good
Musa: OK, I will
Emmy: thank you

This morning I found out that the email was never sent yet.
Musa: Hello
Emmy: Good morning. You receive my email yet?
Musa: Still now, not yet
I told you some time here, the network is very poor
I have received email just now, but I really appreciate your comments. I thank you very much. I am always thinking of you.
Emmy: You're welcome. But this was written before you told me you are still muslim, so the part about religion will have to be changed. Unless you want to become Christian, then we can talk about that

He has read my last comment, but I guess he doesn't know what to think of it yet.

Edit: This evening in my mail. Thankfully he didn't do the whole form again. But I guess he's reluctant to become a Christian. He's not going to like my pastor's answer.

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
not yet, I'm not good at legal terms, but it's a fun idea. Wanna play lawyer when I get to that point?
First he has to jump through a lot of hoops before we can even discuss the legal stuff of course. We're talking about a monument of love, conversion...

Sure. As your attorney I can send him a draft pre-nup and recommend that he respond through his own attorney. For starters, Emmy will handle family finances as she suggests and provide Musa with a weekly allowance. Would $25 be too much?

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Excellent!

That's an awful lot of lad leg-work

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, Lakeside is introduced as my attorney.

Musa: I will try and send before the end of day my love
Emmy: okay. But please not 20 times. One is enough
Musa: OK

(later)
Musa: I have send it
Emmy: I have seen it. Thank you
How dos the fasting go?
Musa: I m hard on it
Emmy: really? Didn't think it would be arousing
Musa: how are you doing
Honey, my mind always on you
Emmy: I'm tired. had a long day at work. Made a proposal for a new client. If he accepts, I get another bonus at the end of this month
Mus: Oh sorry for body pain
Emmy: pain?
Musa: I always feel it
Emmy: why?
you're not sick are you? In the form you say you're healthy
Musa: Because of the love, I have for you
Very healthy
Emmy: but why are you in pain? love makes me happy. it's not like I stabbed you in the heart with a knife and twist it or something
Musa: If u have a busy day I know you must be very tired that's what I mean by saying I feel it
Emmy: you say sorry for body pain
i have no pain
you?
Musa: My mind is always on you, if I have chance to see you personally
Emmy: Then you should come visit me
Musa: Really
Emmy: sure
Musa: How is the weather conditions there
Emmy: cold and lots of rain
Here in the Gambia sunny and windy day time
Emmy: That sounds bad
all plants die and you get dry skin
Musa: We are expecting raining season next month
Emmy: that's good
Musa: Yea
Big kisses from me
Emmy: (kiss emoji)
Musa: Oh okay,
Do you like my kiss to you
Emmy: sure

Musa: I even like yours
Emmy: good
Musa: I am coming take shower, and after I will get back you
Emmy: that's ok

(Over an hour later)
Musa: Hi
Emmy: all clean?
That was a very long shower, didn't they teach you to care for environment and save water?
Musa: Yea
Any day we met, we will took shower together with you
Emmy: sure, that saves water
Emmy: I have contacted my attorney today
Musa: And what was the result
Emmy: Well it's good that you ask
there's a lot of legal stuff to sort out before the wedding.
Musa: Stuffs like what please
Emmy: I really don't know exactly to be honest. Numbers are my thing, legal stuff not so much.
That's what the attorney is for
Is it ok for him to contact you?
Musa: Yes is ok
Emmy: ok, I will give him your email address. Don't know exactly when he will be in touch
Musa: Can you please tell me some of the questions that I may expect from him
Emmy: Oh, I didn't really ask him that, he thought it was best to discuss it with you. He handles all my legal matters
Musa: OK he is highly welcome
Emmy: I have sent him your emailaddress. He's a busy man, so I don't know when he will contact you exactly, but I would expect in the next few days

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday evening
Musa:Hi
Emmy: hi, you've been silent all day. How are you?
Musa:I am busy at work and close late in the evening
After work, I went to train
Emmy: It's good that you work hard. I like that.
what training did you do today?
Musa:You like that
I went to joking
Emmy: really? What jokes do you tell?
Musa:Running
Emmy: why is that funny?
I run almost every day
Musa:Not every day
Time to time
Emmy: we will have a contest to see who's fastest

He went silent on me for a bit, because of this email from Lakeside:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Musa, Allow me to introduce myself. My name is William Claude Dukenfield, I am an attorney who specializes in the fields of Family Law and Estate and Probate Law. I am a full partner in the firm of Dukenfield, Tirebiter, and Danger. I have been advised by my client Emma V that you and she planned to be married in the near future. My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to both of you. May your future together be filled with bliss and peace.

Emma has retained me to prepare the pre-nuptial agreement ("pre-nup")that you and she plan to implement after your marriage has been validated. Emma and I met this afternoon and she specified her terms for the pre-nup and what she believes is necessary for a successful and equitable marriage. I received her proposed terms and put them into writing. After review, I believe Emma's terms to be very reasonable and you, as a rational person, should have no trouble accepting them.

I plan to prepare a draft of the agreement to be ready for your review early next week. Like any pre-nup, it will deal with matters of the division of property (currently held and that to be acquired in the future), the rearing and education of children, management of finances, and contingencies that may arise in the event of marital breakdown.

Please indicate to me by return email of your willingness to complete a prenuptial agreement. Once I receive your response I can begin the draft.

Respectfully,

William Claude Dukenfield.

Musa:I have received the email from attorney and very glad to hear from him.
Emmy: Oh, that's good to hear
Musa:Am really very please on how things are going smoothly . Am going over the email and will reply soon
Emmy: That's very good. What did he write to you?
Musa:Very long email, but I will reply him tomorrow
Emmy: yes attorneys are good at long emails
Musa:You said you will contest with me
Emmy: yes. with running
Musa:OK no problem, but I am very good in sport
Emmy: then you'll win and get the prize
Musa:Yes
Do you think . If we see each other we will have time for sports
Emmy: You don't think we will have time for that?
I want to stay in shape
Musa:I know my sweety heart
Even me I am very need to see you in person
Emmy: we will, just be patient
Musa:Really
Emmy: of course, we'll be married, we'll see eachother every day
Musa:That's so great

Saturday evening (he was boring again, and I was paying attention to another lad, he didn’t like it very much)
Emmy: good evening.
Musa: training at the moment
Emmy: joking again?
Musa:Yes
Hope you are OK
Emmy: I'm good
Musa:I am happy to hear
Emmy: have you answered the email from the attorney today?
Musa:Not yet, but later in the evening
Emmy: That's ok. It's weekend now
Musa:Yea
(Later)
Musa:Hello
Emmy: hi
(later)
Musa:My sweet heart all mind is on you
Emmy: I know. I'm thinking a lot about you too. I was partying with friends yesterday and bought them drinks to celebrate for us
I had a bonus, because I had a very successful week at work
Musa:That's good to hear...love it
(later)
Emmy: hi
you're really quiet tonight. What are you doing?
Musa:Am from taking shower my love
How are you
Emmy: I'm ok
Musa:Good am happy to hear that
My mind is always on you
Emmy: I know
how's the fasting going?
Musa:Is not easy but I have to try it
Emmy: If you become a christian you don't have to do it
Musa:Yes I know that will be wonderful
Emmy: do you want to be a christian?
Musa:Yes of course
I wish we will soon be together
I am a Muslim and I pray regularly
Emmy: oh, my pastor will be so happy to hear that you want to be a christian. This will make the whole process so much easier
Musa:When we get married, we can discuss lot of things
(later)
Musa:You are silent
Emmy: I'm reading my bible
Hope you are OK my sweety
My love, I am say hi to you but know reply
Emmy: Yes I'm ok, I told you
Musa:Are you not happy about my words
Emmy: I'm very happy about your words
You told me you want to be a christian, I couldn't be more happy about anyting
Musa:I told you I am Muslim and I pray regularly. but I really love you from deep of my heart. You will be part the rest of my life.
Emmy: And you just told me you wanted to become a christian. is this still true or were you lying?
Musa:I am just saying, and I told you I can satisfy you any level of love my sweety heart
Emmy: you're not answering my question
Musa:I am a Muslim
You can be your religion and I be my religion, we get married. Our religion accept that
Emmy: then why did you say you wanted to become a christian?
Musa:Our chatting is so sweet
Emmy: really why?
Musa:I am apologise you if I often you
Emmy: you dont often me you confuse me
Musa:I am very sorry for that, I don't mean to make you hurt or confused you
Emmy: so you don't want to become a christian?

Musa:Sweet heart, I am a Muslim
Emmy: I know that
that is not what I asked
Musa:When we get married, we can discuss lot things in future
Emmy: do you want to become a christian?
Musa:No, I can be Christian, and I am a Muslim
Emmy: you can or you can't?
Musa:I am a Muslim and I pray regularly
Emmy: you want to become a christian yes or no?
Musa: No, my love
My sweet, I want you to understand that both of us from religion, I love you so much deep from my heart. and I am ready to marry you.

And this earns him some ignoring

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, I think he's telling you he wants to remain a Muslim. LOL
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was indeed what he was telling me, but a lot has changed.

small summary (chat is too boring to post)
Lakeside, as my attorney sent him a prenup. He was very quiet for almost a week, while struggling with it. He didn't ask me any questions about it, sent it back to the attorney and I never heard a word about it anymore.
He did mention in the prenup that the wedding should be june 29th. I suggested september, because a lot needs to be done to plan a wedding with someone from Africa, but my suggestion was dismissed. So I hinted that our church had a support system for members. Legal, financial, immigrations, name it, we have it Laughing Suddenly he wanted to become a christian.
Emma was very happy to hear this and forwarded him the church application form. Took him again several days to fill it out. I suggested he could use internet research and an online version of the king james bible. He was reluctant on some parts, but filled out most of it anyway. In red ink, because the blood our saviour shed for us is red.

Quote:
I'm really impressed, I see that you already learned a lot.

You left almost half a page not filled in. You should really fill that out, I can't turn in a form that is not completely filled out. If you don't understand the meaning of the question, you can do some internet research.
What do you mean about the part where you talk about adultery, I hope you can explain what you mean, because I don't really understand.
you say that you have experience teaching children at sunday school, where did you get that or did you just make that up. The pastor might ask you to deliver references.

Please fill out the rest of the form. The longer you wait the harder it will be to do the wedding at 29'th of june

He also told me a few days ago that he is not baptized, but will do that when he is with me. I didn't tell him yet, that it has to be done before the membership will be final. I have some ideas for that.

When the form is filled out again I have to think of a second step for the membership process. I think a voice recording of a part of the Bible will be a nice next step. After that of course a video of a baptism. We'll see how far we get until he gives up.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ God job! Very well done! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezze didn't do his baptism exactly as we wanted him to. Maybe this lad could do it correctly, holding the lamb and everything. I'm sure you could find some way to justify that in your church.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you.
I don't want to steal your whole work, so I'm thinking more in the line of white clothes and red wine, performed in front of a mansize handmade cross. Might add in a white dove for fun.

ETA:
This small piece of chat was actually a bit amusing (monday evening)

Musa: I will send you the forms tomorrow early in the morning, because is very dark here
Emma: that's okay. I'll wait for them
Musa: I miss you so much.
Emma: yes, I miss you too, I didn't like not hearing from you today
Musa: I am very sorry for that, that is not my wish
It just that busy and tired, sunny here
Emma: I understand. it happens
Musa: This is what happens today baby
Emma: I know. My work is demanding too some days
Musa: I told you yesterday that I need a passport
Emma: I know you do
Musa: I really need of it
Emma: okay
Musa: What are you doing at the moment
Emma: talking to you, watching some tv
Musa: OK, hope you are feeling alright
I wish I will beside you baby
Emma: I wish you were
Musa: I said, If I have chance to be side you
Emma: we'll have the chance soon enough honey
Musa: OK, baby
Baby, say something about the passport. is the only thing I am thinking of in the document
Emma: what do you want me to say? I have a passport, but it's of no use to you
Musa: Why you said that, it's of no use for me
Emma: you can not use my passport honey
Musa: I said, I need a passport here
Emma: I know you do
you just told me
Musa: Simple because without passport, you can travel
So for that been I need it with me
Emma: I know you need one to travel
Musa: Really I need one for my self
Emma: okay
Musa: Least do things on time baby
I need to have passport on my hands
Emma: you told me that like 10 times now

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He really wants to get married.... or get money... whatever, he loves me Laughing

On thursday he sent me the forms again. And again he left out half of page 2.

So I slapped him a bit for leaving that part out again. He insisted on that part being filled by my pastor. How on earth would he know the answer to these questions.
The chat with this lad is so boring, but the trophies are worth it. But before filling page 2 he asked a really interesting question:

Musa: What is remaining now after this form
Emma: When I applied for membership I had to do a reading for the congregation
but you're not here so I don't know exactly what the procedure is in this situation
Musa: Then don't you think we should start working on my coming I can't afford to be without you after 22 days my love for you is growing every day
Emma: The church can get things done pretty fast (or drag them out for a long time hopefully)

Friday he sent me page 2 again. When reading his answers, you can see he's annoyed. I think my pastor will be pleased when he reads this on sunday and we can get on with the next stage of the membersip process.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bit from saturday
Musa: I told you I should be side you every time
Me: I know, I want that too. That's why we're taking all these steps, so you can be with me as soon as possible
Musa: Baby I really eager to see you
Me: me too
Musa: Do you think our things will be done before 20 days
Me: depends
Musa: OK, but my is only passport at the moment
Me: and immigration papers
Musa: Passport is my only problem
Me: no it's not
Musa: You know to apply a passport here it you time to have it
Me: you really think they'll let you into UK without all the proper documents?
Musa: You don't understand I mean, if you apply a passport here in the Gambia it will take time before you get it
Me: it's the same everywhere
Musa: That's why I need to apply before the end of next week
Me: ok. i'll keep that in mind
Musa: Really baby
If you know how much love, I have for you. You will eager to see me
Me: I am eager to see you. Don't you believe that?

a bit from sunday
Musa: Good morning to you baby Emma
Me: Good morning honey. I've been to church, have an appointment with the pastor this afternoon. Gave him the forms already. Do you want to email with him or you want me to tell you what he said?
Musa: I want you to tell me what he said (thanks lad, this saves me the work of opening a new email account)
Later
Me: He accepted the application forms. I've shown them all, also the first one you have sent me. He did have some questions about the sins you're struggling with, what do you mean with the things you said about adultery being a sin you're struggling with? I couldn't explain it to him, but he likes to understand
At this moment he didn't have other questions, he said the things that are unclear now will become clear in the future. So it is now time for the second stage of the membership process.
As I told you, I had to do a reading in church for the congregation. As this is a bit of a problem right now, he agreed that it would be ok if you did the reading for a group of people, preferably close friends or family, and make a video recording of this.
Because you named the sermon on the mount as your favorite scripture part, you should read Matthew chapters 5, 6 and 7.
Musa: Adultery I mean been married and also been in love with someone else outside marriage ...so I mean that is what I will never do in life..
Me: oh ok
the question was about sins that you are commiting and find hard to stop
Musa: Ah ok I thought it was what I never want to do in life
Me: no that wasn't the question, but I'll explain this to my pastor in an email, he will be pleased to hear about this
Musa: Tell pastor that I can't compare the love I have for you with any other person
Me: I will tell him that
what about the reading I told you about? Can you do it?
Musa: Baby, can you please kindly assist me on that question
Me: what do you need assistance with?
Musa: There is any questions again
Me: there is no question
just read what I wrote above
Musa: I read them all
Me: ok, what's unclear about it?
Musa: If there is no more questions that okay
What do you mean by reading in church
Me: reading a part of the bible in church for all the people to listen to
Musa: OK, I will see
Me: that is what I had to do
you just find a group of family and friends and read your part for them and let someone record it
Musa: Baby, I cannot do that here
Me: why not?
Musa: I told you I can do all those things till I come there
Me: ok
but I can't help you then
I am trying to understand you on with the satin things you should also understand that I never be a christian , and I try to be
You should understand that Satan questions, I can answer them
Me: what do you mean? Are you a follower of satan now?
Then I really can not live with you
Me: is that really what you want?
Musa: Baby, I told you I don't have any friends and family whom I should gather them and read some words to them no body will listen to me
Please tell your pastor that I am trying musa to be stain questions don't post to him
Me: ok, then I'll guess there has to be made an exception this time. You can read it yourself and one other person will listen and film it
Musa: Hi baby, I just want to know weather you like me or not
Me: I love you you know that
I want nothing more than for you to be here with me
Musa: So now baby help me and write to me now and send it to me, I can rewrite and read it some body will record me and send it to you please
Me: you don't need to write anything, just read
look in the bible, you can find that online
search for matthew chapter 5, 6 and 7
Musa: The problem is, I don't know anyone who can help me bible to find it
Me: You can find it online.

A part from Monday
Musa: Hi
Me: hi honey
Musa: I miss you baby
Me: I miss you too honey
Musa: But baby, I a belief in me that I really love you from my heart
Me: I know you do and i do too
Musa: One thing makes me think of it all these days
Me: what is it?
Musa: Baby I want to have passport in my hand, that my thinking
Me: I know. Our church will help you with that after the membership is established
Musa: I know they will help me but the time I need of it is going to be very late
Me: I know honey. I believe everything will work out just fine
Musa: Baby you not understand what I mean, I said here in my country Gambia. Some time we have passport sutage here
Me: I know, you've told me that before
Musa: My simple reason is that I need to have passport in my hand because I don't want to happen to me.
Please please please help me to have passport urgently
Me: I can not apply for a passport for you
Musa: I mean you apply for me baby, just help financial I will apply for my self
Me: I told you i can't apply for you
Musa: I don't mean you apply for just help me financially, I apply for my self
Me: the church will help you with all that after the membership is finished
Musa: Between me and you to assist me that is another problem
You can help without someone to know
Me: do you not want to finish this membership?
Musa: I want to be finished
Me: okay, then it's in your hands how soon everyting will be finished
Musa: OK no problem

Today
Me: hi honey, how are you?
Musa: I am fine and you
Me: I'm okay
is work ok today?
Musa: Baby busy at the moment
Me: I'm sorry to hear that. My work is busy too again today
When will you be doing the reading honey?
Musa: Could be today or tomorrow
Me: did you find a few people who will listen to you reading?
Musa: Baby I love to talk to you through phone. I want to hear your voice also
Me: I know
did you find a few people who will listen to you reading?
Musa: I will not have people to gather together for them listen but I will try and do it inside people
Me: that's ok, I do hope you have someone there who will help you with filming, because you should be seen clearly in the video. make sure there's enough light
Musa: Baby, I want to ask you is the last proceed of the proses
Me: This is what the pastor told me you need to do. On wednesday evening there's a small gathering in our church, I can present it to them then, otherwise you need to wait untill sunday
Musa: I can read it without people
Me: yes as long as you make sure someone films it and you are well visible
Musa: OK, I will try and do it
Baby the document proceed is finish now
Me: What document proceed?
Musa: I am asking weather there is another form again
Me: Not as far as I know

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm really hoping for a video this weekend...

Wednesday
Musa: Baby, sunny here today and I am very very tired
Me: I'm sorry to hear that
what ar you doing now?
[/color]Musa: Really baby,
Just relaxing as I talking to you
Me: thatn's nice
did you do the reading yet?
Musa: Baby is too long, I need to take my time and read it before Saturday
Me: too long? Won't take more than 10 minutes I think
Musa: When I am true with it, I will just send you video emejectly
Me: ok, thank you
please do it outside, so you will be well visible
Baby I love you so much
And then he started dirty talk so Emma was tired and ready to go to bed

Thursday
Musa: Baby all these days, I was very tired at work
I really missed you
Me: hope you are feeling okay
Musa: I am okay,
It just that I want to see you personally
Me: I know, I really want that too. It's all in your hands you know.
Musa: My thing is in your hand. because I don't prepared nothing. I don't have passport yet
I need to apply leave in my department. I don't do all those things
Me: I know, but you should do the reading, if you wait with all these things every time, it will take longer
Musa: Likely I will do it tomorrow
I need to talk to someone to help me and video me
Baby is not easy for me convince some one to video
Me: If you think it is impotent enough you will find somebody and convince him or her to do it
Musa: I will do it likely tomorrow
Me: Okay, I really hope you will
Musa: Baby, I need to prepared some documents and apply leave also
Me: Okay
Musa: That's why I use to tell you to help me some amount for me process some documents, but you don't understand
Me: Yes I understand, but you don't seem to understand that the church will do all that when you have finished the membership
Musa: To be honest to you I understand but the time they will start process it will late for me on paper work and I want you to understand that baby
Me: I understand that honey
but to be honest, I really can't wait for you to be here, but it's most impotent to do everything right. I want us to have a beautiful wedding, not just a quick visit to city hall, and if that takes a few days longer, so be it
You are the only one I love from my heart. so that been case I need to have your money in my hand
Me: honey, the church will help you with that after the membership is completed you know tha
Musa: Baby the love I have for you is more than yours love
Me: ok, if you say so.
Musa: Really baby
My first day to meet you, you will sleep under my chest and riding your head
he simply doesn’t get the hint that Emma is suddenly tired when he’s starting the dirty talk.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a while it looked like he was going to back out and not make the video.

Friday
Musa: Today is the end of the Ramadan
Me: I know. You don't work today?
Musa: How about you there
No work today, but I am sitting down and thinking of you at the moment
Me: That's nice. I think you need some rest, you've been working so hard
I have almost 6 hours left today to work
Musa: Really, you can work till you close from work and we can chat ok
Me: ok. I have lunch break now, have to get back in 5 minutes
Musa: You take care. I love you so much baby
Me: love you too
Musa: My kisses to you
Me: honey, if you don't work today, it might be a good day to do the reading
later
Musa: Baby the problem is, I don't have some one to summaries for me
what do you mean?
Me: just find someboy, all he needs to do is hold a camera or phone, how hard can that be?
Musa: I don't have some one summaries it's for me read it
Me: what do you mean?
Musa: The one you sent to me through email, you want me to read like that?
Me: yes
Musa: Just to read like that?
Me: yes
is that a problem?
Musa: OK no problem
Me: ok, i'm glad
Musa: Baby, I forgot to tell you my phone can record only not video
Me: you have sent me pictures, so it shouldn't be too hard to make a video
or find someone with a phone who can make video's
Musa: I can't have some one to help me video, because there phone is their privacy
Me: so that's it... you refuse
don't you want to come live with me
Musa: I really want to come there and live with you rest of our life
Me: Then find a way to make the video
Musa: Really to be honest to you my phone can record only not video and I cannot have some one video me another phone
Me: then you have a problem
and need to find a solution
Musa: You know, I am ready for everything possible to get married
Me: Then just make the video. You told me that it wouldn't be a problem and that you would do it before saturday
Musa: I am telling you the fact, you don't believe me what I said
Me: you told me earlier that you would make the video
I'm really disappointed now

later
Musa: No really I did say that
Me: I have record not video
Me: sad emojie
Musa: Baby allowed me to do record and send it to you
Me: yes I allow a record
on video
as you promised to do
Musa: Baby make me to free in mind, I have only record not video please
Me: So I should just tell my pastor that you won't do it and that he should cancel the membership?
Musa: Anyway, I have only record in my phone
Me: you have also made pictures in your phone so you have camera
ask someone else to film for you and send it to you. shouldnt be a problem

somewhere during the night
Musa: Baby I Have send to you through email. Do you receive any emails
later
in the morning
Musa: Good morning to you and I have send you the video on email, do you receive it

In the afternoon
Me: Good morning, wow, you did it, that makes me so happy
Me: I didn't receive it yet, but most of the times your emails take a while to arrive
Musa: Still you don't receive yet, I have send it since yesterday night
Me: I'll check again <checked the wrong mailbox, whoops, something did arrive>
Musa: I send it two times
Me: You only sent a picture

This is what he sent:

I send video
Me: I see only one email with one picture, but I will wait, i hope it will arrive

later today

Video 1
Video 2

Baby is very difficult to even have this from someone
Me: I understand. I'll watch it when I am home. Thank you so much
Musa: Baby you are the only person who I can do such kind of thing because I love you from my heart. I want us to marry before end of the month

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Excellent work! But we've come to expect no less from this lad trophy factory.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work Grasshopper!

I don't usually do this so try to feel honored ok?

bow_down

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job with this trophy machine!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks OP, I feel honored

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! The lad spent a lot of time filling out those forms. He seems tired on the videos. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>LomΓ©>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic