SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Musa..... Adventures of a moron.. Safari #4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably sorting his darks from his whites and checking whether his smalls are handwash only in anticipation of his washing machine Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emma: Honey, where are you?
Did you receive the parcel yet? Remember that the $25000,00 is taped inside the washing machine in a brown envelope with your name on it. I'm so happy that it won't be long anymore before you can come here
8:59PM
Musa: Baby I am sorry since in the morning I don't online, I am out of credit
Hi baby I receive an email that my parcel is delivered at Senegal due to wrong delivery destination but they have given me an email to confirm
Emma: Oh, so it's arrived. That's good news!
You do realize that you can not tell anybody about the money that is in the parcel?
Emma: Because of anti-money laundering laws, it's strictly forbidden do send money this way, and if authoroties will find out about this it will be taken and you have nothing
Musa: Baby that is my secret
Emma: Ok, please be careful with that secret, keep it to yourself
Musa: I will keep it to my self but my worried is how will it reach me are they to transport it to Gambia or I should go for it ? This is my concern now
Emma: What did they tell you?
Musa: I email them but they are yet to reply me. Am now waiting for their reply
Emma: Ok. I'm sure they will tell you what you should do
Just do as they tell you and everything should be allright
Musa: OK am waiting for their reply but am also trying to track the parcel through their website
Emma: ok, I though you said they told you it's in senegal
Musa: Yes that's what I was email but all my mind is on it (1t only took 25000 to change "my mind is on you" to my mind is on the money) Laughing
Emma: I understand
Musa: I am just waiting
Emma: Ok. please let me know when you hear somethingfor their reply
Musa: OK, anything I will let you know
Emma: Thank you
Musa: I have an appointment with the bridal shop tomorrow. I hope I can find a nice dress. Anything in particular that you like?
Musa: Anything that will attract you is good for me
Emma: really? no special wishes at all?
Musa: Then I wish I had a similar dress with you with the same colour
Emma: You want to wear a dress for our wedding?

After that he went offline, he's not really interested in wedding dresses... they need to be dry cleaned, of no use when you get a washing machine...

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Directly from Seattle TSC headquarter, manager Claude wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear client Musa_af_Saidy,

For any information about delivery of your package # UIRDWSHZV976****, you need to contact our local manager Mr. Jesus_Plateaux.

Please, contact Mr. Jesus at jesus@mail because he manages our deliveries in the Senegal-Gambia area.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.

Claude Postumier

Over 2 hours (at 08.00 local time), the Regional Manager in Senegal (Mr. Jesus) will communicate with idiot Musa... of course, the package is kept under high security surveillance... of course, the delivery deadline is in only 45 days... of course, if Musa arrives at Dakar airport, everything will be perfect! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.05 - Our idiot is impatient... he write to Claude:
Quote:
Hi is musa_AF_Saidy, I have send message to the manager in Senegal with my package number. I am waiting for reply since yesterday

- Manager Claude, innocent 100%:
Quote:
Dear client Musa_af_Saidy,

What local time is there for you? Maybe it's too early or too late?

Our warehouses have a fixed schedule for working hours: 08.00-18.00 (only Saturday they ends sooner).

Claude
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.58 - One hour later, directly Laughing from Dakar, my local manager Jesus wrote to the lad:
Quote:
Good morning Mr. Musa,
Yes Sir, as I have already communicated you in my previous messages, a large parcel with tracking number # UIRDWSHZV976**** arrived yesterday.
- The Receiver are Mr. Musa_af_Saidy or Mrs. Dembo_Darboe,
- Delivery address is in Gambia - Brikama - Central Mosque.

First of all, please confirm all the details I have written to you in my previous message, that I can be sure to discuss with the right person.
Secondly, let me tell you Sir, the Gambian officials in Banjul (Gambia Ports Authority) have changed the regulations for the granting of freight licenses.
Our company TSC is in the process of reauthorization but, very sincerely, I do not know how long the procedure will last.

My duty is just to take care of the deliveries that arrive in the company's warehouse, and to make sure that the person taking over the package is the person nominated by Sender. So, please reconfirm the details!
In the documents file accompanying your parcel there are already some scanned copies after yours Driver License and NIDC (National Identity Card) and other internal transport & shipping documents.

The working hours for our High Security Facility are Monday - Friday (08.00-18.00) and Saturday (10.00-16.00).
Our TSC warehouse is located near the Leopold Sedar Senghor - Dakar International Airport, on the Route de la Corniche Ouest, in Quakam Zone, just 50 meters away from the Great Mosque.
Please let me know when you will come in Dakar to pick up your package, so that I can be here.

Normally, we have two drivers dealing with our regional deliveries, but sometimes the large number of packages also require my presence.

God bless you!
Jesus

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Musa: Baby I want to wear gown
Emma: that's not appropriate
Musa: Baby really
Emma: you need to wear a suit. Black, with a white shirt and a tie in the color of your choosing
Musa: Oh okay, anything you want me to wear that what I am going to do
Emma: Ok. thank you
Musa: Baby any day I reach there, the following day should be our wedding ceremony
Emma: We'll arrange that
Musa: You arrange that before I reach there

today
Musa: Good morning to you baby Emma
Musa: Baby I receive email from the manager in dakar that I have go and collect package from Senegal dakar
Emma: Yes, I have seen the email that you have sent to me (The last email in Birlic's post)
Musa: They said I should go and collect package from Senegal dakar
Emma: Ok
Musa: I don't know how can be possible
Emma: Why did they tell you it is in Dakar?
Musa: I don't know how can I get it
Emma: did they explain why it is there?
Musa: I don't know why they do that
Emma: did you ask them?
Musa: I have send email to you
Emma: I have seen it, but you should ask the sipping company
Musa: Baby tell the secretary to the shipping company send it to the Gambia
Emma: there is nothing our secretary can do about this honey. it's handed over to the shipping company now

He has read this message, but went silent.

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He's a liar and lazy idiot. You already know that. Laughing
Until this hour (11.13 - his local time), he did not answer to my last messages.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course... but Emma is just playing a bit dumb. The church secretary has shipped the parcel, it's out of her hands, Emma doesn't know anything specific about it other than what the idiot told her. But I'll try to push him in the right direction.... which is North/West obviously... He only needs to make the effort of talking to me a bit more

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Tell him you were just curious and you looked at a map of the world: "Ohh, my darling, but there is not so much distance between Dakar and Brikama!" Laughing ...
- So, your idiot should go as fast as possible to pick up the money-parcel.
- You are so anxious to meet him and marry him, and he is not able to respond to shipping company's messages? Jesus, what a shame! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

18.20 - Finally, our idiot has written to the Dakar TSC manager (Mr. Jesus)... Unfortunately, the working hours of the warehouse are over, so Musa will receive a response only tomorrow morning. Laughing
Quote:
Am working on coming for my parcel but may I please have a contact that I can reach you immediately I reached Senegal .

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's going tomorrow!

Emma: So what are you going to do?
Musa: I don't know what to do baby
I most ask you what to do
Emma: Contact the shipping company and do what they say
Dakar is close enough, it should be no problem to get the parcel
The longer you wait, the longer it takes for us to get married
And I really dont want to wait any longer
Musa: I contact them they said the parcel is with them. But now the problem is that I don't have that money to fair to dakar and again pay transport for the parcel it will cost me lot of money so I don't know what next to do
Emma: But you will have $25.000 in the parcel, so it shouldn't be any problem. You borrow some money to go to Dakar, and pay them back when you return
later this evening
Musa: Hi
I am going to Senegal tomorrow night, likely I will reach their before 7 O clock in the morning
Emma: I'm so happy to hear that you do what is needed to come here as quick as you can

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Manager Jesus wrote to Musa, answering to yesterday message:
Quote:
Good morning, Mr. Musa,

The address of our TSC High-Security warehouse is immediately near Leopold Sedar Airport, but it's somewhat difficult to find for someone who is not familiar with places.
Sincerely, I do not want you to experience any unpleasant experience so let me prepare everything right.

- First of all, you have to tell me the exact day when you want to come here as well as a timeframe (between 08.00-18.00) you think you are coming to Dakar.
- My delivery agent Mr. Pumba can wait you in any Dakar central public place that is familiar and comfortable for you, or anywhere you can easily reach.
- You know the Dakar city, have you been here before? You have some favorite place that you know very well and where you want to be taken over? Please let me know.
- It depends only on the means of transport that you come from the Gambia. If you come by car or bus, we assume you are approaching the road from Banjul on the N5 national road (Sokone-Karang Road).
- My delivery agent Mr. Pumba speaks only some local dialect, so we need to exactly coordinate by email. I will keep my computer permanently connected to the internet.
- When you get to Dakar, I will need you to send me a picture of you in any public place, so Mr. Pumba can easily recognize your share location and recognize you too.
- It is ideal to see in the picture a written local sign, or a well known public building that is easy to identify.
- You do not have to worry, because our company's vans are white color and are labeled with TSC name on both sides, so is very very easy to recognize.
- Also, all our drivers have white t-shirts properly inscribed with the name of our company and our logo: "Everything for customers!"
- TSC's policy requires that all conversations with our customers be sent only by email, to be stored on TSC servers for other future complaints.

All expenses related to this special transport will be settled by the TSC. Please keep all supporting documents (bus tickets, fuel vouchers, food, water, hotel accomodation, etc) and send them to me, direcly by email, so that when we handing over the package to you I can fully pay also the cost of this trip.

God bless you!
Jesus

So:
- If your idiot crosses the border between Gambia and Senegal, then his trip qualifies for Safari.
- The shortest route is ~ 350km (one way!) and the journey takes 7 hours. I'm sure he'll be excited! Laughing
- Unfortunately, I will be absent this weekend (Friday-Sunday)... yeah, another Men's Safari trip (off-road cars, barbeque, many bottles of wine).
- Depending on his messages today, we can postpone his "delivery" for next week... or, we can send him to Dakar tomorrow, ending the story with the idiot stuck there.

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also sent an email to the moron yesterday afternoon, because he wasn't on facebook for a long time, forgot to post that one yesterday. He didn't respond

Quote:
My dear,
You didn't respond to my messages anymore. I hope you are making serious work of getting the parcel I looked on the map and Dakar is really close, it shouldn't be any problem. The longer you wait, the longer it will be before we can finally be together.
Please work with the shipping company and answer all their messages as quickly as you can so this will be sorted out. All this waiting will delay our wedding even more. And we're waiting so long already.
I went to the bridal shop today and found the most nicest dress. It's very revealing, but I'm sure you'll like it. Can you have a tailor take your measurements and give them to me so I can pick out a suit for you?
Love

He's so chatty... The wedding... it doesn't really matter all that much anymore I guess

Musa: Yes baby , I am eager to receive this package so that I can find my documents as soon as possible
Emma: I know honey. Are you going alone?
Musa: Yes because the other person is an old man, but I am going with his photo copy identy card and my national identy card and my driving licence, and the receipt of parcel
This morning
Emma: You mean mister Darboe? I think he needs to be present as well, because you named him to be the one to receive the parcel
Please make sure to ask this to the shipping company, to be very sure that everything will be okay. I would feel really bad if something went wrong

I like to imagine him being very happy about receiving so much money. Making debt to travel and come home empty handed to face trouble.... Twisted Evil

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Your lad said he was gonna leave alone because "the other idiot" (Mr. Darboe) "is an old man, but I am going with his photo copy identy card..." ???

- We already have copies of Darboe's ID and there says that the date of birth is in '67. WTF, it means that I'm also an old man??? Very Happy
- Obviously, all the documents are false and Musa always lies Laughing ... in any case, it seems that the idiot is very greedy and wants to keep all the money for him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- I think it's a good idea to let him travel alone... he will be more disappointed and scared when he gets stuck in Dakar. So, the presence of both Receivers is not mandatory for delivery! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.40 - Our moron, to manager Jesus:
Quote:
May I please know if I should come with Dembo Darboe national I'd

- Manager Jesus reply to Musa...
Quote:
Good morning, Mr Musa,
In the documents accompanying the package # UIRDWSHZV976**** appear 2 Receivers: Mr. Musa and Mr. Darboe.
The presence of both receivers on delivery is not mandatory so, if you prefer that, you can come alone to take over the package.

If there are other questions about delivery, please feel free to ask.
God bless you!
Jesus

===

08.57 - Our moron, ready to go. Laughing
Quote:
I will leave Gambia this evening and will reach Dakar tomorrow morning but I can only come with Dembo_Darboe national I'd because he can't make it to Dakar due to his health condition..when coming back with the parcel will you provide transport for me to Gambia or I should get one my self

- Manager Jesus, 100% polite, amable and gently:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Musa,

I understand the situation and we will do exactly the way you want. Our motto is: "Everything for customers!"
Of course, I can solve the problem with transport for you and your luggage, back on Gambia, to the Dakar-Brikama route (by Karang, at the border crossing point with Gambia). Immediately after the border, in Amdallai village (Gambia) you will have to pay to my driver Pumba a small commission ($ 50) so that he can continue his route to Brikama. That money is for him personally.
I hope this arrangement is convenient for you. If you have already bought your tommorow bus tickets, please send me immediately scanned by email.
All the rest of your expenses will be settled directly, when we meet tommorow.

God bless you!
Jesus

@Linoline:

- We never have to believe what an idiot says... they often lie.
- Some nice copies scanned after the bus ticket would be a good proof of his intention to travel.
- Some funny pictures, taken tomorrow in Dakar, would be great Laughing ... unfortunately, I do not think I can coordinate tomorrow's action.

We'll have to invent something credible. I'll think and come back with details. Twisted Evil
===

10.18 - My Senegal manager (Mr. Jesus), to our idiot... some additional informations. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mr. Musa,
I come back with additional explanations:
- Tomorrow morning, as soon as you get to Dakar, send me a picture of you and the place where you are. So, that Mr. Pumba (my delivery driver) can easily recognize the place (to come after you) and that he knows how you are dressed (for to know you). Okay?
- Mr. Pumba speaks only a few local dialects, so he will come to you and will bring you directly to the address of our Warehouse, near the airport. The company's van is white colour and is labeled GPSE-Track on both sides (as you can see on our website: --- edited --- ). Okay?
- Be sure you have your phone's battery full charged and have a SIM card that allows you to send me your picture and receive my email messages. Okay?

Do not forget to send me copies of the bus ticket right now, as well as other receipts you have (if you have made additional expenses related to this journey).

God bless you!
Jesus

===

- Our idiot Musa:
Quote:
OK but the bus ticket will bought at the ferry terminal on my way coming

- Mr. Jesus (Senegal manager):
Quote:
Mr. Musa, ok, I understand now. You talk about the ferry terminal from Banjul City to Barra, right?
We will settle all the transport costs, so I need also a copy of the ferry ticket. Okay?
Send me both tickets copies (bus and ferry) tonight, as you board the ferry.
Have a nice evening!
God bless you!
Jesus

===

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is looking good! I'm not sure about my availability for the rest of the day. Eye doctor will give me some stuff soon to make me visually impaired for who knows how long Rolling Eyes
I'm available tomorrow, but Emma is only the happy bride that's desperately waiting for her groom to marry her and steer him in the direction of Dakar in the process.

Maybe a fire in the server-room will have the warehouse closed till monday?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It is best to claim that the manager Jesus had to leave, for the emergency, in the north of the country. With a "lot of diamonds" - a high value parcel - what must to be done with the army escort. Laughing
I will prepare some messages to tell him: "Mr. Musa, Stop! Delivery is postponed for the next week! Stop! Do not come today! Stop!"

... which meesages I send (all at once Laughing ) tomorrow morning.

- We are going to claim that it was a problem with the Internet servers and that the messages were not transmitted until a few hours later.
- I'll wait until we get the picture stating that the idiot is in Dakar. We will try to tell him to wait in Dakar until Sunday morning (when manager Jesus returns and can meet him). Laughing Laughing Laughing

Because I promised to solve his problem of returning back to the Gambia, I assume he will not have the necessary money to come home alone .. so, there's a big chance he'll be persuaded to wait somewhere through Dakar. Very Happy
===

EDIT:
The story of "Tomorrow Day" is ready:
- manager Jesus had to leave Dakar urgently with a military convoy that accompanies a diamond special-transport.
- manager Jesus sent a message to Musa announcing this program change. At 21.43 local time.
- Unfortunately, the message was sent via one military satphone (because inside the armored vehicles there is no internet access)... so, that message will arrive at Musa only in the morning. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is the message that I have already prepared... I will send it only after we have proof that Musa is in Dakar.
I will use some special fonts, like the radio-telegrams of the past. Twisted Evil

Subject line:
Code:
0943pm GMT---stop---Mr. Musa---stop!---Your delivery is postponed for the next week!---stop!---Do not come here!---stop!

The text message (Text formatting is exactly that):
Code:
Dear Mr. Musa---stop---There was a problem with a large diamond shipping,---stop---
which I must accompany with a military escort to St. Louis, in---stop---
the north of the country. It's local time 21.43 now and we needed---stop---
to unexpectedly leave Dakar. I write to you directly from Captain Fracass's---stop---
military satphone. The Internet does not work in these armored vehicles. Our---stop---
delivery for you is postponed for next week. Do not leave your home! I repeat,---stop---
your delivery will be done next week! Stay at your home and wait me to contact---stop---
you! I'll be back on Sunday morning and I'll contact you right---stop---
away. God bless you! Jesus---stop---

Last edited by Birlic on Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not as bad as I thought. I can read again. Told the moron Emma wasn't feeling good and went home from work to sleep, but she'll feel better soon I think.

So Emma's job will be to persuade the moron to stay in Dakar during the weekend.

added 21:09
late afternoon:
Emma: are you prepared for the trip tonight?
8:53PM
Musa: Hi baby I have already started my journey
I will get a Senegal card when I reached the border so I can communicate with you and them
Baby include me in your prayers to have a safe journey
Emma: Of course I will honey. Have a safe trip. Please be careful

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Our idiot Musa, to manager Jesus:
Quote:
Hello am now departing from kartong hope to reach there early morning

- No bus ticket copy, no ferry ticket copy, no nothing!
- I think he's talking about Karang (no Kartong)... a border village on the usual Banjul-Dakar Road.
- Within 5 hours he should reach his destination. Theoretically, at 6.00AM (local time), the idiot will be in Dakar.
- I hope the idiot sends us confirmation (trophy picture from Dakar) so I can send him that message about diamonds.

At this moment I'm leaving and I'll be back on Sunday late evening.
Have a nice weekend!

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late in the evening
musa: Am now at the crossing point
Emma: what crossing do you mean dear?
musa: To cross the river that connects banjul and barrage then from there I will take the bus to dakar
Emma: Ok, thank you for letting me know. Can you show me? I love boats.
I hope your journey is prosperous
(Just now)
Honey, where are you? I hope you are ok

9:00

Quote:
Honey, I didn't hear ftom you anymore. Please, when you read this, contact me as soon as you can. I want to know where you are. Did you find the shipping company?

Love
Emma

10:15, the idiot
Quote:
Baby am still on my way to dakar was supposed to reached there but got some little deleliance but will reach in the next two to three hours

Emma's reply
Quote:
Oh, I'm so happy to hear from you. Can you make a picture of yourself to show me where you are? I really hope the rest of the journey will be quick.

Love
Emma

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

10:11AM
Musa: Baby am still on the way to dakar was supposed to reached there this early morning but got a little deleliance on transport but am on the way may probably reached in the next three or four hours
Emma: Please keep me updated.
Musa: That's me in the bus

Video1
Video2

Emma: I'm glad to see you're ok.
Can you show me dakar when you arrive?
Musa: I will show you babby
12:21 Babby don't know what to do next am at dakar wrote to them several times but no respond
12:41 Please baby me your phone number, I need to communicate with you now, this people are not responding my email
Emma: I'm here now honey
tell me what did they tell you to do when you're in dakar?
Musa: They said I should tell them my location so am here I emial them several times but no respond I don't know what to do
Emma: ok, please stay calm.
where are you exactly?
Musa: Am at the garage of boma I never come here am so lonely don't know any were here
Emma: I will try to contact them with your location, but I need to know exactly where you are. that garage I can not find on the map
where did you get out of the bus?
Musa: At the main garage
Emma: I can't find that on the map honey
Musa: OK am at pikine
Emma: did you arrive with the bus at thiaroye gare perhaps?
Musa: Should I go there
Emma: I'm trying to find out where you are exactly
what did they tell you to do to give them your location?
Musa: To email which I did and they are not responding
Emma: I think it might be best for you to go to the airport, don't you think? In the email you forwarded me, it said their warehouse is close to the airport.
can you make a few pictures for me of yourself and the environment, so I can see, maybe I can locate you
honey, you don't respond, what is going on?
Musa: I am on my way to were they told me their shipping company is
Emma: you're going to the airport now?
Musa: Yes
Emma: you have another bus?
Musa: A taxi
Emma: ok. then you'll be there soon
Musa: Bb is it that you don't have their phone contacts
Please don't go off line am a bit taired
Emma: No I don't have them, I will have to forward everything you tell me to our church secretary and she will be able to contact the shipping company
Musa: OK babby
But let me reach at the airport first
Emma: ok
are you almost there?
Honey, please answer, I need to go into a meeting in 20 minutes
Musa: I am there but it's a que am waiting for my turn
Is it at DHL
Emma: I don't think so
It's TSC
Are you at the airport right now?
Honey.... talk to me!
Musa: Yes at the airport babby but can't fine TSC
Emma: I'm getting confused here honey. In the email it said TSC is close to the airport
Can you please make a picture of yourself with the airport visible on it?
Most important now is that we will be able to locate where you are exactly, then I can send it to our church secretary and she can contact TSC.
you are not responding, and I have to go into the meeting now. Don't leave the airport, I will contact you when my client is gone, that should be a little over half an hour
Musa: Babby please wait I gave the recept to someone and is checking on it
Emma: honey, make me the picture in front of the airport, so I can contact our secretary before closing time please
you should be in the picture
Musa: Am in the office wait a minute please
If you can communicate to then show them my picture and tell them am at the airport
I am very discourage total at the moment

Airport Senegal
Babby am really confused about this am tired and hungry
Emma: honey, make a picture of yourself in front of the airport, so they will be able to see exactly where you are
Musa: Read my email

<the message from Jesus>

Emma: I just received your email
Musa: That's the email I got from them
Now I have nothing in hand even fair to go back home with empty stomach since yesterday babby why this
Send me money I go home
Am even crying I have never have a day like this
Emma: Oh honey, I'm so sorry for you
I just read the email again, but I really think you should stay in Dakar
Musa: With who
Emma: mister Jesus will be back on sunday. If you go home now this trip was for nothing and you won't be able to come here
It's only 2 nights till he's back and you can get your parcel
Musa: If you want me to stay send me money
Don't you know that mister Je's us was not there but babby why you do this to me
Am so disappointed
Emma: honey my bank is closed already, I can't send anything until monday
I didn't do anything to you, how can you say that?
I helped you, that parcel is waiting for you. All you need to do is wait 2 more days for it
honey please answer me. Let me know where you are
I need to contact our church secretary before closing time
Musa: Am back to the main garage
Emma: ok, please make pictures for me
we need to locate you

Musa: Were do u expect me to stay here till sunday
What will I eat
Emma: make a picture of you with the gare de thiaroye clearly visible honey
If I can't point out on the map where you are, how will anybody be able to find you to help
Musa: The garage is a well known place if anyone wants to help let the person come here
Emma: honey, show me where you are. I'm worried about you
I need to see that you are ok
Musa: The man in charge of Were I went to said this is fake
Emma: you mean at DHL?
Musa: Why do you allow such thing to happen to me
Emma: I don't allow anything to happen to you honey, but you are not really helpful at solving this
I have been searching for the garage, but can not find it.
so you really need to make pictures, or a video to show me where you are exactly
I have been talking to our church secretary about this, and she is waiting for this
Musa: Ok

I've been looking on google streetview, and the [url=https://www.google.com/maps/@14.7469273,-17.4919741,3a,75y,189.99h,91.43t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sOim_IPYmSZUZvzw5ppku8w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656]fence at the airport[/url] is the same, though I couldn't find the exact location of where this picture was taken. And of course our moron wasn't in it.
At the station, the stones on the floor are the same as in his picture, but yet again, no moron in sight..... Rolling Eyes

So the big question remains.... Is he in Dakar or not? I like to think he is

ETA 16:46
(half an hour after his last message
Emma: Honey, I am waiting, you have me worried. you can even show me the information on your bus ticket. Then we will be able to find out where you got off the bus and you can just go back to that place.
(again half an hour later)
honey please talk to me

Are you in Barra? No wonder you can't find it
Musa:I disappointed were I am lonely hungry .tired sent me money to go home because they email that they were going to refund me
You wanted this to happen to me that's why you never wanted to talk to me through telephone only email and mesanger
That ticket was yesterday not today how can I be in dakar you are asking me if I am at barra when I don't have fair do you expect me to fly
Emma: No, honey, you are wrong, you just confuse me a lot, by not showing me where you are. I want to help you
I asked you the information on the bus ticket to dakar, so we will be able to locate where you got off the bus, you can go back to that place and our church secretary can give that information to the shipping company. And someone will come and help you
You should really stay in Dakar, you can get the parcel on sunday. Then you have all the equipment and all the money to arrange for your traveling
So, either show me the bus ticket, or make pictures or a video of the location where you are right now

Last edited by Linoline on Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've probably already checked, but is there any GPS info in the EXIF data?

I am of the opinion that he is indeed in Dakar Very Happy

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to check that... facebook nibbles that information off the documents. Rolling Eyes unfortunately he didn't send the pictures by email. But the others he did send me through email didn't have that information included

Musa in distress

Musa: I now send enough pictures and videos
Emma: honey, where are you going now?
I still can't identify that location
you need to send me something of yourself with an identifiable building behind you. Like a mosque or the airport or something like that. I can only help you out if I can locate you
Musa: You cannot identify here because you don't know here
Emma: honey, I have online resources
but I can't use them if you don't show me the right information
busticket to dakar, or a picture of you in front of an identifiable building
Let me help you please!

He really doesn't look all that happy in the video now does he? Twisted Evil

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am even crying I have never have a day like this

Cheer up, only 2 more days to go and you'll be on the rinse cycle before you know it Very Happy

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late afternoon
Emma: Musa my dear... let me help you
You can even make a picture of you with a streetname sign on it... anything, so we can locate you

He has read, it but didn't respond. So Emma poked him on his mail around 7pm

Quote:
Honey, If you don't respond I can not help you. Please dear, le me know what's going on. I'm so worried about you

His reply 9:30pm
Quote:
I am really disappointed about you coming from Gambia to dakar collect my package, every were when I show them the receipt they told me is false

Emma responded immediately
Quote:
I can't believe you keep accusing me. Musa, I love you. I did everything I can to get you to come to me.
Where are you now dear?

Silence since then.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! Lad is forked, now. Dakar is shit awful for Anglo speaking lads.

BTW, if you can get him to Rosso, it is mosquito hell. And the advantage is, there is a Rosso in Mauritania, too. So when he gets there, there can be confusion and then let him know that he needs to meet you in Rosso, Mauritania.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he is really angry with me now. He doesn't communicate with me at all. Just poked him, but I would be really surprised if he'll come around.

Hopefully he's still stranded in Dakar. He was panicking and didn't have money to go home, but lads lie, so he might be back by now.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning, Emma emailed the idiot
Quote:
Honey, please let me know where you are. I'm worried sick

Musa's reply 16:52
Quote:
Emma V I am very disappointed about you with the effort I am doing from my country Gambia to Senegal to receive package, and at end any were I when to they always tell me is not true, is false, if that happens. There will be no relation ship any more. I promise you that, if you want me to forget about all this problem, you please send me your money and refund the people who credit me money to go to Senegal. I am stop here till I hear from you soon.

Emma's answer 17:59
Quote:
Honey, where are you? Please, tell me, I'm worried about you.
I don't understand why you are disappointed with me. I tried to do everything I can to help you come to UK so we can get married. We're working towards this for a very long time now. I don't understand that you can not see how much I live you.
Please if you still are in Dakar, stay there and I'm sure that after the weekend when mister Jesus is back everything will be solved, just like you agreed with him.
My dear, please keep me updated about where you are and what's happening. I love you, and I'm counting the days untill we finally get married and share our life together.

Love
Emma

And on facebook 17:48
Musa: You really disappointed me all the effort I am doing to get married with you, this is the things you want to pay me. I leave my country Gambia to Senegal to pick package on the hold is false. I promise if that happens, there will be no relation ship any more , because I never fake, I don't want people fake me. Please try and send me money I refund people who credit them for me to go to Senegal
Emma: Honey, please don't say things like this. Let me know where you are dear. I need to know you are ok.

ETA 19:20
Musa 18:57
Quote:
I arrive in my country Gambia, The help of Senegal police who helped me to give money to come back to in the Gambia

Emma 19:15
Quote:
I'm so happy to hear that you are safely back now honey. I've been in contact with our church secretary. She has bee in contact with TSC and they said I should tell you to give me pictures of all your expenses. Bus tickets, ferry tickets, any other expenses you might have had, like a hotel or anything. I should then send all the receipts to our church secretary. She'll send it to TSC and they will reimburse you for all costs you have had.
Please send everything to me as soon as you are home dear.

And a nice rant on facebook
Musa: I am talking from my heart, I when to Senegal to pick package were you said to me, I when there with police officer Senegal with their police vehicle up to were you tell me. If I ask any body there they tell me is false, because I don't know any body there I just go to police station and explained my self them that I am immigration officer in my country Gambia, I show my imagination warrant card to them they believe me as a officer, that were spend the night with them and they give me transport fee to come back to Gambia, it's now I arrived in the Gambia
If you want me to believe you now, just pick of your phone call me in the Gambia 220998**** now
You fail me but it's now I know why you never want to talk to me through the phone you are a man like me if you deny call me vedio call now ...you are fake God punish you
Telling me different stories my church this my church that all lie

Emma: Stop accusing me now Musa, I really don't like this at all. I have sent you an email with explanations. You make me so sad with all your harsh words

ETA 21:40
He sent me a bus ticket. Unfortunately no date on it, but the good news is Beaux Maraichers is the Station in Pikine, Dakar, Senegal!
If you compare the last video he sent from Dakar, of him on the bus back (musa in distress), to This picture of the Gare Beaux Maraichers, you see that the roof of the station, with the holes in it, is the same as in his video.
(Google image search for beaux maraichers shows more of the same). Looks like he really was there!

19:31, email from Musa
Quote:
I told you if you want me to believe you as a partner, you just call me through phone I talked to you now

And on facebook:
Musa: I need to talk to you that can make me happy on your side
Emma: Then you need to come to UK dear. I have told you this many times
Musa: Now, send me money for me refund people who I credit them to go to Senegal
Emma: Did you read my email? I will take care of it, you need to send me the receips
Musa: What receipt is that
Emma: Did you read the email? I explained
Bus tickets, ferry ticket, taxi costs, the call card, food, hotel, any costs you have had, show it to me and I'll take care of it
Musa: Here is Africa some bus you enter with out tickets only give money to bus owners
Emma: And here in UK we need tickets for everything. It's all an administrative burocracy. I need tickets, or our hands are tied

Do you have a bus ticket with the date and route on it? I'm sorry for the trouble, but administration here is a pain.

Same bus ticket

Emma: Honey, that bus ticket doesn't have the date of traveling on it and it doesn't say the city from where you left and the city where you traveled to. For administrations we really need that information on it. Do you have any other proofs of where you have been? Did you have any other expenses on your travel to show me. I really want to make everything right again.
Musa: I buy food lot of no receipt for that
Send me money for me refund people who I credit them
Please send me money for me refund people who I credit them
I don't believe your people now
<picture from him in the bus and a video he sent earlier>
Emma: You need to understand me Musa, I told you what I need. If we just go transfer money out of the country without having all administrations straight it will get us in serious trouble.

Last edited by Linoline on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Vekke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great story. I just hope that Jesus doesn’t find out what is inside the washing machine. Emma should also be worried about the possibility that idiot is actually trying to scam the money.

The ticket might actually be genuine because it is under 10 dollars. I am surprised that idiot hasn’t add any zeros to it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic