SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Musa..... Adventures of a moron.. Safari #4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic's message is forwarded to the idiot. He seriously has me doubting whether he's lazy or just plain stupid. At least he was very annoying this afternoon.

Emma: And please provide your own address and the address of Dembo <snip>
Musa: Baby, I will go over it and write you again ok
I have send you all details through your email address but you said you didn't see them
Emmayou didn't send them all
Musa: Baby to be honest to you I send them I don't know whether its is reached or not
you sent me all the details of the bank account to where the church should transfer the money
that's all I received from you
]Musa: Oh okay, you have received all bank details
we still need the addresses of you and Dembo Darboe, where the electronic products shall be delivered and a list of the electronic products that you wish to receive including links and prices
And please all in 1 email, not in 7 separate emails this time
Musa: Baby this man dembo <snip> he is working at the ministry of education, and I am staying his compound that why I care of
I want you to understand in that way
Emma: ok
you should just provide the addresses
Musa: The address of who
Emma: you and dembo darboe
don't you read my messages or do you just pretend to be stupid?
Musa: I will send you all of my address and dembo <snip> address to you in the evening
Emma: and the list of products?
Musa: You need only address and products
Emma: read my messages and you know
Emma: the list of the electronic products need links to the product pages and prices
Musa: Baby I don't understand this electronic products
Emma: what's not to understand?
Musa: Baby because yesterday, I give you all details of house materials
Emma: no you didn;t
electronic products are things that need electricity
and the list should have links to the products on amazon and the list should have the prices of the items in $
Musa: I will write you back in the evening, when I read it carefully reply you in details
Baby is the amazon
Emma: yes
Musa: I mean what is amazon
Emma: amazon.com is a website where we order the electronic products. But you don't need to order them, you just need to make a list with links and prices so the church can order the right things for you
Musa: Oh I will search from Internet

But he didn't yet. Tomorrow Emma will tell him that the package and the donation can't be separated. It's all or nothing.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is incredibly stupid. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait till it's your turn to email with him.... Laughing

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon now, you meanies. He's just unknowledgeable. LOL
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume the idiot is too busy with his business and he does not have time to make the list and write the delivery address. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is just too stupid Rolling Eyes Do I honestly have to make a manual "how to order on amazon for dummies"?
He really doesn't have an address, but I provided a solution for that.
And he sent a list again, not good enough obviously.... and what the ** is he planning to make?

Musa: Bb am sorry I don't understand what you mean by links
Explain please
Emma: When you go to the amazon.com website and you have found a product that you want, copy the internet address in the bar on top of the page, starting with http:// or https://

Musa: Good morning to you my love
Baby the addressee I send to you they are correct address, here is the Gambia we don't have street no here only the capital city banjul
Only post office have code or work places
Emma: This is not a list of electronic products and it does not have links to the amazon pages where the items are listed
And I've looked on the map, there are streets with names in brikama.
(only 3 or so) How will the courier know where to deliver it with only the name of a town and a name of the receiver. Are you some sort of local celebrity?
Musa: I should liste items also
Baby we don't have street no here
Emma: So how will the courier find you?
Musa: That's why I put my contract there
Some time it will be very difficult to find some of the things like this, we are not advance that much

Later, after some googling
Emma: I had a consultation with the church secretary. She told me that you should make a picture of yourself in front of the brikama central mosque. You and that mosque should both be visible on the picture. Make the picture with gps tag on and send it to my email. This way you have a location where you will meet the courier. He can find the place and wil recognise you.
This is the mosque where you should make the picture and meet the courier
Musa: I will go to men mosque and a picture there in front of mosque and send it to you
Emma: You go to the mosque of this picture that I've sent you
Musa: Yes men mosque is the mosque have up stayers
Emma: Ok. Good
Musa: I will send to you in the evening ok baby
Emma: Thank you
And remember making the list of electronic products
Musa: I send them to you
Emma: you have sent a list here on messenger with things like wood, glass and cement. Those are not electronic products. And the list still didn't have the links to the product pages.
Musa: Oh okay, I will send them all
Emma: thank you
Musa: I love you my mind is on you
Emma: Now mind is on you, how can I see you
you'll receive a lot of money from our church, then you will be able to come to UK
Musa: Do you think that will happen baby
Emma: of course
Musa: Baby if that happens it will be good
Baby were I am today, I don't even have money
Emma: I know. Everything will be ok
Musa: Baby my is always
I am thinking of how to see you
Emma: honey just be patient, do as our pastor told you and we'll meet soon enough

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Location confirmed. Brikama it is. Before resizing the picture it is clearly visible that this is musa in the picture.

Now all we need is that list of products....

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! clapping

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me some "lists" yesterday...... I didn't even need to resize them, this is the original size he has sent. Rolling Eyes

I told him that he should ask someone to help him make the lists. All this delays.... It only takes longer for us to finally meet.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

He is so stupid that I start wonder, seriously, if he manages to fool anyone, ever. I do not think so!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL

He must be 'the new boy on the block'.
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You appear to be corresponding with the village idiot Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

πŸ† courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep.... every time he needs to do something it takes ages for him to understand. And though I really want him to do what I asked, I really don't want to do the work for him. And it looks like he doesn't want to ask for help Rolling Eyes

So, this afternoon he sent again some of the same (really small) pictures of lists. In the evenign he sent this

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday
Musa: Baby what type of product list you need
Emma: I told you many times
Musa: Now help me to do it please
Emma: you go to www.amazon.com
you find electronic products that you want to have. phones, televison, dvd player, washing machine, dryer, air conditioning... anything you want. you have 10000$ to spend, and you can share with others if you like, so if you want 10 Iphones, it's possible
when you have found the products that you want, you copy the links of all the differen product pages, paste them in an email, with the prices of the product
you send that to me, so I can give that list to our church secretary
you understand now?
Musa: Baby I can find out from there, if you like I can write to you how you explain to me and send it to you
Baby still help me to list all these items of products
Emma: I can't make a list for you, you need to do that

Saturday He emailed me two lists. I replied to the first one, that it wasn't good enough and that I would be gone all day. He sent another a while later
Quote:
The list of products, ( 1 ) air conditioning ( 2 ) Washing machine ( 3 ) Dryer ( 4 ) Computer ( 5 ) telephone flat screen 5 ( 6 ) DvD player ( 7 ) Fans ( 8 ) laptop ( 9 ) Fax scanner ( 10 ) Freezer large ( 11 ) I phone 7 ( 12 ) Printing machine 5 ( 13 Photo cope machine 10 ( 14 ) iron ( 15 ) video camera 4.

Quote:
The list of products. (1)air conditioning price 55 ( 2 ) Washing machine price 200 ( 3 ) Dryer price 200 ( 4 ) Computer price 150 ( 5 ) television flat screen 5 each 100 Γ— price 500 ( 6 ) DvD player price 65 ( 7 ) Fans 10 each 50 Γ— price 500 ( 8 ) laptop 3 each 100 Γ— price 300 ( 9 ) Fax scanner 3 each 1500 ( 10 ) Freezer large 5 each 200 Γ— price 2000 (11)I phone 7 each 120 Γ—Price 840 ( 12 ) Printing machine 5 each 200 Γ— price 2000 (13)photo copy machine 10 each 200 Γ— price 2000 (14) iron 100 Γ— price 100 ( 15)video camera 4 each 1000 Γ— price 4000.

Musa: Good morning to you my baby
Later
Musa: Baby, you are silent today
Late in the evening.
Emma: didnt you receive my email? I told you I would be gone all day. I just arrived home now

Sunday
Musa: So now is it possible for me to extract from the list I send you the necessary materials and write it with my free hands
Together with prices attached to the items
Emma: You need to give the location on the amazon website where you found each product
Musa: Please I want you to help because I search it everywhere but I find out
Emma: I can not help you, because I can not see where you found the products. Ask a friend to help. He can look at what I told you and help you do it
Musa: I ask many people to help me but they always tell me they cannot help me
Emma: There must be somebody that can help you
Have you found the products on www.amazon.com?
Musa: Baby I try that place but I cannot find out
Emma: Just go to that website, type in a product you want, for example washing machine, then choose from the list the one you want
Click on it, type in an email washing machine and the price, copy the address of the washing machine page on the amazon website and paste it in the email
You do this for all the products. All together in one email
For an example what you can write
1 washing machine $ 549,99 https://www.amazon.com/Kenmore-65132-Electric-SmartDry-Technology/dp/B073RLWQFY?keywords=washing+machine&qid=1536504664&sr=8-1-spons&ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa&psc=1
Laundry dryer $189,- https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Chef-MCSDRY1S-Laundry-Dryer/dp/B00LS36OGC?keywords=dryer&qid=1536504770&sr=8-3&ref=mp_s_a_1_3
Musa: OK let me try
Now I tried since yesterday but seams the mobile am using is not advance so help me search it an d then send it so that I can have them
Emma: You can do it. If you can open the website you can do this
Musa: Baby I been trying this since day before yesterday up to now, I cannot do it
<pictures of electronic products and a link from google>
This is what I found
Baby I want you to understand? I have been searching for everywhere but nothing possible
Emma: Ask again someone to help you and show the examples I gave you
Musa: Baby I would like you to kindly assist me to do this thing
Emma: I told you everything you need to do
I do not know how else to explain it
Musa: The problem is you cannot have material and their prices listed
Emma: You use Google instead of the amazon.com website. That is the problem
Musa: Baby I will be very glad if you can kindly assist me with this thing. I have been searching all long.
We our time is going, we could have been together by now baby
Emma: I know, that's why I don't understand why you don't just do as I explained to you
Musa: To be honest to you I been trying to find out three days now, but still now nothing possible and I asked people to help me no body can find out
Emma: I'll ask our church secretary if she has a solution for this problem
Musa: OK my baby
I find it very difficult for me to solve this problem
I love you to be together by now
Emma: I noticed the problem. (infinite stupidity] We'll just wait and see what her solution is
Musa: OK baby
When we will start my paper work
Emma: We just take it one step at the time honey
Let's first handle this. When all this is settled our church will send you $25000,- That should be more than enough to arrange your papers
Musa: Really baby

Birlic, what do you think.... can we work with these lists or do I really have to explain again? He really doesn't get it...... banghead

Last edited by Linoline on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I would do personally is accept those lists for now, but have his lack of detail cause issues later in the safari portion. Perhaps the package will have to be rerouted to the shipping depot at some point because they got the wrong goods; this will obviously happen once the lad has arrived at his destination. Birlic’s on a camping trip right now and won’t return until Monday, according o an email he sent Friday.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know. It's monday already where I am, and I'm in no hurry. This lad is good at delaying things himself, so a few days on our end is no problem. Only a bonus if it annoys him.
My opinion would be to accept his list as well (please... No more explaining)
Sometimes I think I feel like a baited lad with all the explaining I have to do

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Yes, I also think we can use that list, even if it is incomplete and useless. Laughing
- Your pastor will organize a Charity Ball and will collect a sum of money from local sponsors (let's say, $ 25,000).
- Pastor will buy those products (from that useless list) and pack them in a parcel we will send to Gambia.
- Along with the products, the pastor will put also the envelope with those $ 25,000 inside the parcel. This will make your parcel worth very valuable for your idiot. Laughing

I think all these operations should not take more than a week.
I'm ready with all shipping details and characters. We can start at any time.

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chat is too boring, he doesn't have much to say, which is fine with me.

Yesterday I told him that the church secretary could work with the list he emailed to me and she ordered the products. With overnight delivery they arrived at her office today. Right now she's working on getting everything ready for the shipment of the products to Gambia.
Tomorrow the parcel will be sent to the idiot, together with an envelope with $25000,- Now all we need to do is hope the idiot understands what is happening.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It's hard to assume he will understand something ... you will clearly have to explain it a few times. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Musa: I should use this material in the Gambia here and after I can come there uk
Emma: yes. It's to support your family
and the $25000 is for you for travel arrangements and expenses, and the rest you can spend any way you want
Musa: Oh okay, I will be very glad if that happens
Emma: I'd be so happy when you finally come here
Musa: Now everything left to you
Emma: what do you mean?
Musa: I mean , I am waiting for you to get married
Emma: I know. It won't be long anymore, I'm sure
Musa: OK
Musa: I want you to know that, I love you from my heart
Because I eager to see you personally

He isn't very chatty anymore, but he's eager to receive all we promised him. I just told him the parcel is shipped and sent him the receipt that Birlic provided

Last edited by Linoline on Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Check your PM and send me the email address of your idiot.

13.28 - The idiot just received one message from the TSC (the shipping company) Customer Care Department:
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION!

TSC TRACKING CODE: UIRDWSHZV976****

Dear

MUSA_AF_SAIDY

A parcel has been allocated for delivery by the following customer:

REVEREND_PAUL_GRAYHAAM

Please visit our web site at:

--- edited ---

and use the following code to track your parcel:

UIRDWSHZV976****

If you are already a TSC customer, you may go directly to our login page --- edited --- to track your package.

Please sign up using the email we have attached to your package!

The email on record for tracking code UIRDWSHZV976**** is:

--- edited ---

Should you experience any difficulties, please contact Customer Care Department at --- edited --- and reference the tracking number of your parcel in the Subject line (title) of the message.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service!

Claude Postumier

Manager at Customer Care Department

(In case of emergency you can also use my private email address: --- edited ---)

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- One day later, the package was moved from Liverpool to London and the idiot received a message (from Manager Claude of TSC) informing him about it.
- He responded relatively immediately:
Quote:
Hello, my dear I have received your email yesterday that you have send me package to me in my country Gambia.
I really appreciate it .
I thank you very much.
musa_AF_Saidy

- Two hours later, Mr. Claude answer from his "personal" email address. Laughing
Quote:
Dear client Musa_af_Saidy,

I'm Claude Postumier, Customer Care Manager at TSC Headquarter.

My duty is to be sure that all of our customers are happy with our services.

It seems that ours TSC email servers have some software problems, so please contact me on this email address.

Please, let me know if you have any questions or dilemmas about the parcel # UIRDWSHZV976****.

Claude

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why chat the cow when the milk is on it's way..... or something like that. He's not very chatty anymore.

Yesterday:
Musa: All what I want is to be with you
But before that I am going to apply for a leave
Emma: at work you mean?
apply for a leave? are you planning of going back to Gambia after our wedding? I thought you'd stay here
Musa: I decided to stay with you pamanently
What do say about that, my love
Emma: I love to hear that
Then you shouldn't apply for a leave, but resign
Musa: After all transactions on my paper work and have visa , I will apply emejectly
Emma: That's great
Musa: Baby I love you pamanently in my heart
Emma: Me too honey
Musa: When did you think we will start my paper work
Emma: As soon as you received the money
Musa: OK my baby
Baby , if that happens it will be great
Emma: Of course that will happen
Musa: That's sound sweet

Today not much chat yet. I did send him this comforting message
Emma: I asked our church secretary earlier today when she would transfer the money to your bank account. She told me there would be a lot of fees and taxes with the transfer, and you would receive less, so she did the $25000,- in an envelope and taped it to the inside of the washing machine in the parcel that is sent to you

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him about the need to keep the secrets of hidden money in the parcel... the shipping company does NOT have a bank operating license for money and it is illegal to carry money in parcels.
Because of anti-terrorism laws, anti-drugs laws and money-laundering avoidance... bla, bla. If the money is found there by the authorities, they will be confiscated.
So the idiot must keep this secret! In this way, he will be forced to go personally after his "very valuable" parcel. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

added this to the message:

Emma: It is a brown envelope, your name is written on it in red marker
It is illegal to send money in a parcel like this with a shipping company, so you have to make sure it remains secret that the money is in there.
If the authority's find out about this, the money will be confiscated
A while later
Musa: OK
Thank you for information

I almost feel insulted by the lack of love he's showing. Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic