SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"We Don't Have Much Time Here" - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hot off the presses… desperation, confusion, multiple mules, and iTunes cards!

The Scammer
Richard Daniels (formerly Thomas A. Shannon Jr), working for DHL (formerly the United States Secretary of State)

The Baiter
Camille White

The Lad is in italics; my comments are in bold.

19 March 2018
U.S Department of State2201 C Street NW Washington, DC 20520.Contact phone number (845)-652-1623) TEXT ONLY
Your ATM Visa Card Will Be Shipped Through USPS To Your Address I am Mr. Thomas A. Shannon Jr, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year ended 2016, we discovered that you have not receive your fund. I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.
This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2017. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.
However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments. Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $18,000 Eighteen Thousand Dollars).I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $17,500,000.00 (Seventeen Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option.
We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorized my office to release the Sum of $17,500,000.00 to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.
Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (USPS) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:
Your Full Name:
Your Contact House Address:
Name of City of Residence:
Country of Residence:
Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
Age and Occupation:
NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and seal to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($275) The fee payment can be made through Western union or Money Gram Money Transfer here in the USA:
Here is the Walmart to Walmart information.
Receiver Name: Lynne MULE
Address: portland oregon 97227
County: USA
Amount $275
Ref number
Senior Name
After you make the payment, then kindly fill the below details or attach to us the payment slip:
MTCN:
Senders name:
Senders address:
Sender current cell phone:
As soon as the above mentioned details are received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance. Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Richard Daniel,
Email ([email protected])
Contact number (1-845-652-1623) TEXT ONLY

He may be in two minds, but Cammy isn't.

21 March 2018
Mr Daniel
There's no Walmart around here. I can send the payment by Moneygram, but I need the complete address of the receiver to do that.
Camille White

The Lad is an anxious sort and given to multiple posts.

21 March 2018
Let me no what is real going on because we don't have much time here OK am looking forward to hear right back from you?

Here is the information for you to make payment through money gram office money transfer,
Receivers name... John MULE
City... Greeley
State... Colorado
Country... USA
Amount is $227 us dollars
Please you are advice to do this right now a way with out much delaying because its only what is hold your funds to be release to you ,Thanks you so much ,your urgent reply with the payment information is highly needed, thanks once again,

Here is the information for you to make payment through money gram office money transfer,
Receivers name... John MULE
City... Greeley
State... Colorado
Country... USA
Amount is $275 us dollars
Please you are advice to do this right now a way with out much delaying because its only what is hold your funds to be release to you ,Thanks you so much ,your urgent reply with the payment information is highly needed, thanks once again, am looking forward to hear right back from you with the payment thank you??

How soon it will take you from now to make the payment?

23 March 2018
Hello Camille white how are your doing, I am Mr Richard Daniel, am here to know what is real going on by sending the needed fee, your real no that only thing keep hold your ATM card here to be delivery to your home address is to complete the needed fee, and we don't have much time here again to keep waiting, so let me no what is going on, am looking forward to hear right back from you, thank you??

24 March 2018
Hello?

Mr Daniel
I asked for the complete address to send the money, and you give another incomplete address. What's the good of that? And you're whinging about "not much time here," well that's your fault and not mine!
Camille White

Here is the receive information your will use to send the payment
Full name Kendrick MULE
Country USA
City Georgia
State Atlanta
Address XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Ga,30002
Amount $275 don't forget to send sender name and ref#number OK so let me no how soon it will take your to make the payment so that I will no how to proceed on it , am looking forward to hear right back from you, thank you??

Have your got receive information I sent to your??

I wasn’t feeling too well so neither was Cammy, and I let some misprints slip in, because why not?

26 March 2018
Mr Daniel
I got a scab of the payment detils and attacked it for you, baiis in yiur court now,
Camille White

I had been sending out a corrupted bitmap as a payment form for the last few days; “Mister Daniel” was the most recent.

27 March 2018
Hello, Camille white how are u doing today with your family, Camille white what is real going on, have your make the payment of delivery fee, get back to me right now, thank you???

Your can send me everything about the payment right now, am looking forward to hear right back from you with the ref#number OK

I “attacked” another copy of the corrupted bitmap.

Just read the payment record I sent you, it's all there!

The attacked was not found ,resend the attacked, also send the controls numbers with the senders names once the attacked was not Clar here OK do it right now because of time ,its only what is holding us here, thanks to you,

So I “attacked” another copy…

Mr Daniels
I know I attacked it! But I'll do it again if necessary.
Camille White

Send me the ref#number right now, send me only ref#number and sender name OK am looking forward to hear right back from you, with the ref#number and sender name, thank you

Hello Camille white, let me no what is real going on by sending the ref#number and sender name, your real no that only thing keep hold your ATM card here to be delivery to your home address is to complete the delivery fee, just send me the ref#number OK and sender name because we don't have much time here to keep waiting OK thanks you?

Mr Daniel
Is Washington really that bad?
Camille White

If your still need to get this ATM card again, get back to me with the ref#number and sender name thank you??

28 March 2018
Hello dear, your real no that only thing keep hold your ATM card here to be delivery to your home address is to complete the delivery fee, so if your don't need to get this ATM card again let us cancel it for your name because we don't have much time here to keep waiting and I have already told you everything, so let me no what is real going on, am looking forward to hear right back from you, thanks you??

I can see that you don't need to get this ATM card again right??

Why not send yet another copy?
Cammy's temper manifests.

Mr Daniel
Just read the fucking payment from and stop being such a jerk!
Camille White

I can see that your don't need to get this ATM card right, if your still need to get this ATM card send me only ref#number and sender name as I told you, but if your don't need to send me the ref#number let us cancel it for your name because we don't have any more time here to keep waiting OK thank you??

It's not like we need any money from America - we have plenty already (between AJ and me, about three million), so yeah, never mind about that ATM card. Why were you going to send us that money anyway?

Do your want your ATM card to be cancel ,?

And another copy…

One last chance.

29 March 2018
Your know that I have already told you everything, so if your don't need to get this ATM card again let us cancel it for your name because we have already wait your too much OK thank you???
Camille White

Send me only MTCN number. If your have already make the payment, send me only ref#number and sender name, thank you??

Cammy is unhappy.

What the actual fuck is your fucking problem with doing a simple fucking thing like opening a fucking attachment?

I can see that your don't need to get this ATM card right, because I have already told you everything, your really no that only thing keep hold your ATM card here to be delivery to your home address is to complete the delivery fee, get back to me right now with, MTCN number,your better stop all this, am looking forward to hear right back from you, thank you??

OK, another last chance!

1 April 2018
Mr Daniels
You need all the details for a pickup, and I've attacked them!
Camille White

I have already told your everything the attacked no open as I told you before, the attacked your sent to me no good, send me only MTCN number and sender name, and your real no that only thing keep hold your ATM card here to be delivery to your home address is to complete the delivery fee, your better stop all this because we don't have much time here to keep waiting, so get back to me with the ref#number and sender name, am looking forward to hear right back from you, thank you??

Haven't we both forgotten something?

2 April 2018
Mr Daniels
I haven't send you my details yet! Here they are.
Your Full Name: Camille Michelle White
Your Contact House Address: 35 Westland Grove Glebe
Name of City of Residence: Sydney
Country of Residence: Australia
Direct Mobile Telephone Number: None
ID Card, DL or Passport Copy: Can't supply
Age and Occupation: 26/Photomodel
Camille White

Then the Lad sends down a curve ball. He also changes his occupation.

Hello Camille white how are u doing with your family, I am Mr Richard Daniel from dhl office, Camille white see what you can do right now, go to money gram office and pick up the payment because we don't have much time here to keep delaying again, once you pick up the payment, your can buy iTunes card and try to buy the iTunes card in the morning , am waiting for you with the iTunes card, thank you

A friend had recently been victimised by scammers who’d hacked his computer and then posed as LEOs looking for evidence against scammers; they suggested that he buy an iTunes card as part of their “investigation”, and fortunately he didn’t do that. I decided to give this Lad some special attention.

Mr Daniel
I don't understand. What's an iTunes card?
Camille White

You will get it at the store shop,you have to pick the money sent at money gram back use the money and buy iTunes card and also scratch it and send it to me immediately so that I will Start your delivery also send me your cell phone number.

So let me no how soon it will take your to send me the iTunes card so that I will no how to proceed on it because we don't have much time here again, that is why I told you to buy iTunes card OK thank you??

Hang on - you want me to buy you a gift card and send it to you... so why would I scratch the card first? Isn't that what you do with lottery tickets?

What do your mean by that, I have already told your what your can do, if your don't need to get this ATM card again let us cancel it for your name because we don't have much time here OK

Your better go and buy iTunes card as I told you, that is only thing I can do again OK thank you?

Where would I buy one of these iTunes cards? You said "a store shop" but that's not saying much! And you're being so pushy, and that's not helping at all either.

3 April 2018
Hello dear, Camille white how are u doing, can your let me no what is really going on by sending the iTunes card as I told your, your real no that only thing keep hold your ATM card here to be delivery to your home address is to complete the delivery fee, so let me no what is real going on by sending the iTunes card, am looking forward to hear right back from you?

I don't know why are u keep delaying you us here , you know that no any more time here again, right?

The iTunes card is like credit card the amount is different there is one for $100 dollar,$50dollar, and $300dollar you are to send the one of $250 dollar,the reason why I ask you to send the iTunes card is because that is the only easy way with out any error.

This must have had the Lad salivating.

They didn't have $250 cards at Target so I had to get three $100 cards. They're on the way to you now.

OK now take it picture and send the three here okay

You can send it now OK

Cammy is confused.

I already sent the cards - why would I take a picture?

4 April 2018
How long it will take your from now to send me the iTunes card ?

I did not see the iTunes card, send me the iTunes card right now so that I will no how to proceed on your ATM card OK

You'll see the cards when they get there.

Hmmm

What do you mean by that?

Do I have to fucking draw you a fucking picture?

WOG = Word Of God

Well, I suck at drawing, so here's the straight dope; I posted the iTunes cards to your office in Washington.
WOG is you should receive them on Freyja-day, so let me know when they get there plz.

I told you to send me the iTunes card here?

You sure as fuck didn't tell me to send them anywhere else!

I have already told you to send me the iTunes card here, but I did not know what are u doing since, send me the iTunes card here, because that is only thing keep hold your ATM card to be delivery to your home address OK thank you?

Oh for fuck's sake! You say, "send me the iTunes card here," and that is what I fucking well did! But you can't stop complaining, even when I do exactly what I'm asked to do!

In next 13 hours after your send the iTunes card your will welcome your ATM card OK ,your have to send the iTunes card now because we don't have much time here to keep delaying OK thank you?

Don't you get it? I send the iTunes cards to your office! I don't understand what could be making you ask the same fucking question over and over again.

At that point the penny must have dropped...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic