SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What does he really mean ???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a frustrated scammer whom my character has trouble understanding.

He starts with a guilt trip
Quote:

I'm downcasted and depressed because of your attitude towards me over this transaction. You made me for the first time in my life to think of committing suicide.

Then moves on to this

Quote:
Please stop contacting me, I have warned you several times. Please for the last time, do not send email to me again.

I was unsure, so wrote back for clarification

Quote:
Please go away from me, I don't wish to deal with you anymore.

But it seems like he truly wants me to stay in touch. Or perhaps I misread all this???

Quote:
Okay, Good bye, I wish you well. Can you now stop contacting me.

Guess all I can do is keep writing to him to encourage him to open up and express how he really feels.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not the first and unlikely to be the last lad to issue such disturbing threats but everyone deserves compassion when it comes to such serious subject matter. I'd refer him to professionals at https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or similar outlets. Maybe someone dedicated to helping people find hope in staying alive can steer your lad towards a better path. Yes...lads suck but many of them are really truly dumb and can't seem to help themselves. Obviously, that doesn't excuse them for attempting to ruin others via scamming but if they are reaching out for serious help then do so if you can. There's probably a 99.99% confidence level that he's trying to trick you but you never know. I found out that a coworker took his own life a few months ago yet he seemed fine and was bragging about the birth of his second child just before we all found out. No risk of layoffs etc. so we are all still wondering. I doubt answers will be forthcoming anyway.

Maybe Lenny can cheer your lad up a bit. How much is the "transaction" and what is he promising to give you in exchange? I'm sure he'll get his money at some point...but there are just one or two hoops he needs to jump through of course.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's suicidal? Cheeky devil.

What about your emotional state of mind? He needs reminding that he promised this transaction would be fast and risk free. How long has he dragged it out?

Remind him.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually when lads threaten to kill themselves I ask them to show me how they do it so I'm sure they did it right. Do you have any idea of the mess it makes when it's not done right? Laughing

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ you could add rope to the lad's "care package" even though he hit the $10k limit. I suppose even the most vanilla of cases can be challenging to a rookie cop but nievete wears off quick in the real world. Lad never specified how he was planning to do it (I think) but I can't imagine you'd be surprised if he requests "just a little amount" from you so he can buy a gun. Then he'll likely beg you for more $ because "his country isn't like yours" so you need to WU him cash because he didn't realize that he was responsible to buy ammo. General ethics aside in terms of sympathy and his "sky is falling" nonesense he very well could mess it up because you simply said he did...oops. Many lads can't be bothered to wipe their own arse let alone call the MG Hotline to obtain that ever so precious MTCN. Therefore suicide may be next to impossible because he's to inept to complete basic tasks. I guess you could offer to unleash a few hitlads on him but those mugu losers tend to be just as if not even more lazy.

I think the best bet is to let baiters slowly torture this idiot until he gives up and literally starts to dig his own grave (that modality already exists apparently). I wonder how his "guilt trip" campaign would stack up against a classic Eater "mass insult bait".

None of that really matters though because the Holy Lamb has his back and his first paycheck is already in the mail...to bad snail mail doesn't use tracking numbers Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic