SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both of you should run a country in Africa or take over Africa, brilliant, I could never pull it off like you two are doing it linoline and Birlic
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20:43 Danni to Emma
Quote:
Am sure this is a scam

21:45 Forwarding Nancy's message from 14:10 (first part)
Quote:
Who the hell is innocent if the money is in my account I will receive alart I call the bank to confirm

21:48 Forwarding the second part
Quote:
If you guys tried something else it was not be easy....cos I don't know why the money will go to Benin again when am in Nigeria

21:04 Emma, innocent
Quote:
But why did you give them that information?

21:12 Danni, forwarding his own account info
Quote:
I gave them the right address even my bank like you all I don't know what's going and if I found out is a fraudster or a lie I myself will block you.and everything we end I show you something you're talking nonsense what's wrong with are you OK

21:15 Emma
Quote:
Cookie, I don't understand what is going on. This looks different from what you just forwarded to me. What is going on?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Yesterday evening, quite late, our Danyboi saw all the messages and understood something was wrong. Oups, bad luck for him! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nancy is already on vacation, and my manager Akwoodi attends that tribal celebration, somewhere in northern Benin.

20.30 - To Nancy:
Quote:
Nancy I would get alart if you pay direct in my account now am talking with the bank on the mail you send..to know if is true

21.15 - Forwarding last Nancy's message to Akwoodi:
Quote:
What's my business with Benin tell me and who's innocent. This issue is getting out of hand

21.32 - To Nancy, again:
Quote:
I sent all the Bank address to you what's my business with innocent in Benin huh is this real cos I don't get why you can't send direct to my account I don't get

===

05.55 - Very early in the morning, manager Akwoodi wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear sir, good morning!
I do not think I understand your question. You pretend you do not know who Reverend Innocent is?
Sir, Reverend Innocent Johnson it's your friend, according to the message you sent to Nancy (the message that can be read at the bottom of the message you sent me).
From what I see there, you sent a message to Nancy on May 22, asking for money to be paid on that bank account in Benin.
I told you that all the messages are stored in the company's electronic archive, so everything is easy to prove.
My colleague Nancy did exactly what you asked for, and things are extremely clear.

Now you're trying to say you did not send that message? This is your new game, or what?
Do you want to get the money again? That will not happen, I can assure you!

I'm sorry I sent your parcel in Lagos, because you're able to claim that you did not take over it and claim another money for. You have a nasty character and try to do illegal things.
Joojoo was right when he told me that you were trying to get him into a trap somewhere in Agbara. You probably wanted to rob the company car, along with your accomplices? Tell me the truth!

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

Surely he will be delighted to read this message! I have no any doubt! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.25 - Directly from Lagos, Mr. Ebiere writes to Danyboi:
Quote:
shogun am brought a box fo you from the warehouse in benin
the boys there asked me to do this saying that you are also from lagos area and that you are a stupid young man afraid to go to parakou
your box is at our workshop and you can come anytime to get out of here
the work schedule is 9.30-18.30 and mams workshop is situated near moorhouse ikoyi hotel on oba adeyinka oyekan street
my employees know that someone called shogun will come to take that woodn box but it would be useful to let me know bfor you come here ok

I do not think our idiot will respond too soon. It is probably mentally destroyed, following the last unfortunate events related to the $ 4,000.
Still, when calm, he may consider a short trip to Lagos Island. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

07.48 - Half an hour later, Mr. Ebiere writes again to our moron... to the message, I've attached one of the "those" pictures. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
this is your id picture that people from benin gave me for my employees to recognize you when you come to pick up the parcel
you're gay or you're just a stupid idiot ?
how can you make such embarrassing photos and publish ?
you know you can be accused of homosexualism and you know what problems you can have for that ?

===

08.00 - Danyboi to Nancy:
Quote:
Are you there

Nancy, to our idiot:
Quote:
Yes, I am; it's 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm in a beach bar and I do not want to go to my bed. I'm waiting to see the sunrise. It's my first vacation day and I want to tell you that the island of Martinique is gorgeous! I highly recommend you to come here in one of your holidays, because everything is fantastic: services, people, landscapes. Nancy

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

In the same time, Danyboi wrote to Akwoodi... he's sad, very sad. Laughing
Quote:
No it's a lie ....serious one I sent her my back account in Nigeria not in Benin, what's all this for god sake.

===

Back to Nancy:
Quote:
This is serous Nancy you send to another mam account why I sent you my real account Nancy why are you doing this,

Nancy to our moron:
Quote:
Excuse me, but I do not understand anything. It's true, I'm half drunk and half drugged, but still do not understand what you want from me. I sent your money as you said in your last message: to a certain Reverend Innocent in Benin. I wrote about it yesterday. The money is already on your friend's account, you can check it out. Nancy

Danyboi:
Quote:
You can now see it..the one in the video is about my trip
And you know am in Nigeria Nancy what kind of mistakes is this just look at what I gave you my bank details.. Huh

Nancy, innocent 100%:
Quote:
This is not the last message I received from you! On Wednesday, you sent me a message confirming another bank account and another person to receive the money (Reverend Innocent). The message exists in our archive, so I do not understand why you deny this. Nancy

Danyboi is really desperate. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Pls I don't know any one Mr innocent I send you the Bank account and my address what kind and of mistakes is this... You guys is like you all are lying check the details I sent to you..am in Nigeria I gave you my Nigeria number not Benin OK go back and check your system don't pay with me what kind if non sense is this I send you my bank address number and details you went and send to another account is stupid call you assistance at work to help yo check the past first city monument bank account I gave you

Nancy, innocent 200%:
Quote:
That's not the case, and you're in a big mistake if you think I'm gonna do that. First of all, I did just what you asked me to do in that last message. Read carefully the message in which you tell me that the payment is made in Benin! Secondly, I'm on vacation and your problems are my last concern. Awkoodi has long warned me to be very careful with you because you are a strange and strange character. It seems he was right, because now you are trying to tell me that the last message is not sent by you. I mean, do you want to deny that you asked for that bank account change and probably hope the company to pay you another 4,000 dollars? Are you completely crazy, or are you more drugged than I am now? Nancy

Danyboi:
Quote:
No no you watch another video Nancy I read plain about my trip I never mention any stupid person innocent why did you make such mistakes after all the bank details I sent you Nancy what's going on I will send you the video link again to watch exactly where you're

Nancy, innocent 300%:
Quote:
I already feel like I can not concentrate anymore, because of drink and drugs. Everything you say makes no sense whatsoever, as long as the last message I received from you relates to changing the bank account and the beneficiary. You act now like any other criminal. You deny the evidence of your deeds and try to get undue material benefits. The money was paid into that account, because you sent me a fucking message that you asked for. It does not help you deny anything, because that fucking message still exists. So shut the fuck up and do not compromise you anymore. We also have a bad opinion about you: idiot, gay, liar. Now you want to prove that you are also a fucking crook? You can not be so idiot! Nancy

09.00 - More fun with our idiot... he's trying to convince Nancy about his innocence.
Quote:
Please you guys don't calm down OK...not my fault am not a strange person click the link I send you OK

and
Quote:
I call my bank they tell you the same that am I sure this not a Frick.you just jump and send money to another account. I call my bank when I gave you that address is your more mistakes

and
Quote:
Nancy if am trying to steal from you only god will judge me am a Nigerian I explain and will show all our massage to them I have proof here all the bank details. I hate when people deny or lie look at the massage of my bank details I sent you and watch the video... Is that a lie again check your system very well ask them to help at your office..

and
Quote:
Now I found out from my bank fcmb which I sent to you... They're looking into your matter if you're legit or not

09.07 - Forwarding "that" last fake Danyboi's message, Nancy writes:
Quote:
This is your message to me, sent on May 22. Look at him and read it carefully. After reading it, I expect you to apologize for this immoral and impertinent behavior. Nancy

Our idiot still did not notice the minor difference between the two email accounts: the real and the fake. Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.30 - Our boy, to Nancy:
Quote:
Nancy did you read it,am covering a head warmer on my head nancy I have everything here as evidence you can't tell me I did what I didnt I won't accept that I fight for the truth.Nancy Nancy am not a kid you can turn soon my bank will attend to me on you

Nancy:
Quote:
You sent that message to me! Point! I closed this conversation with you, because you become annoying and tiring.
I'm going out on the beach to catch the sunrise. I recommend you do the same, you will see that it relaxes you.
Listen to Bobby McFerrin - "Do not Worry Be Happy!" song and be happy! That's all that matters, believe me!
Money is just a tool, but your happiness must come from within you. Open a bottle of expensive wine, eat a large and succulent steak, love your woman and be happy! Nancy

===

In the same time, Danyboi responds to Mr. Ebiere (from Lagos mechanical auto-shop):
Quote:
Point of correction am not a gay.they're all stupid to say that that's how God created me with my colour....I let you know when am coming.

Mr. Ebiere:
Quote:
segun let me tell you that picture says something else
but i do not care about your sexual behaviors so you do not have to deny anything
when you want to take your package it's good to let me know so i can be present ok

===

Back to Nancy:
Quote:
But what I know you didn't make any payment confirm from my bank.I now know who you all are you can go only god will judge you.through out when I come across this company of yours which I never seen befr..

and
Quote:
All of you are the same working together.

Nancy, innocent 400%:
Quote:
I do not understand who or what you mean and generally do not understand your stubbornness. Why did you send that message if you want to relinquish it now? It's very easy to communicate with your Reverend friend and ask him about the money. Okay? I'm on my vacation and you're already terribly exhausting me with this stupid insistence. Nancy

===

Joojoo strikes again! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- My former delivery driver Joojoo writes to our idiot... Attached to the message are 3 pictures of a ritually sacrificed pig. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
AM TOOK DA LAST 4000 DOLLA PAYMNT AN YU AN YUR ALL GENRATIONES WIL BE POOR AN BEGGEARS OOHHHHH
STUPID PIKIN I GO KOM AFTA UNA NA UR BLOOD GO BI GIVEN FO OGUN
YUR UGLY HEAD WIL SIT ON MA ALTAR NA AM WIL MAKE A NECKLACE OF YUR FINGRS
YU WIL BE CUT IN PIECS DIRCTLEY ON DA STREET IN FRONT OF YUR RELATVS

MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU OPUPU TO JUJU ON EVER OOOOO !!!!

===

Back to Nancy... our idiot sent another message, before to receive the Joojoo's message:
Quote:
Who is he I don't know him what the fuck are you talking of.you stupid pay money into another mans account lying that I said that why am in Nigeria what kind of stupid thought is that let me tell no one can lie on my head of what I don't do.cos you're all liers what's the name of the bank I sent to you first befr the video that you ask fr swift code and routing number, you if lie I have all here with me

Nancy, innocent 500%:
Quote:
You're just an idiot that offends a woman. That says a lot about your character. Do not write any more, because I will not respond to any of your messages. I block you right now and I will not receive your messages full of offensive and invective. You fucking idiot, go home and put your ugly head in your ass! These are my last words to you! Do not bother to answer me, because I will not receive your fucking stupid messages! Nancy

===

Now, he will finally realize that Joojoo is the one who stole his money Laughing ... so Nancy is innocent and the money was really paid. That's was my plan! Laughing Laughing Laughing
He wrote to Nancy, forwarding Joojoo's message:
Quote:
You send it to joojoo
akwoodi why
look at this massage

Oups, it seems Nancy blocked our moron's messages. Laughing
Quote:
Transmission error code. Your message has been rejected. Try later.
Laughing
He's trying again:
Quote:
Why becos you're a full I send you my account and went to put in other account. Are you muroonyes is like don't bother to massage me OK stupid all

The same result. Laughing
Quote:
Transmission error code. Your message has been rejected. Try later.

Our Danyboi wrote to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Your brother want to kill
you see now akwoodi

===

Muhahahaha! Our idiot is scared and he responds to Joojoo... LOL!
Quote:
You have what you have now leave me alone...OK I don't have anything to do with you ok

Joojoo:
Quote:
YU ASKD MI TO COME AGBAR TO KIL MI AN STEAL PARCELES FO MA CAR
NOW AM COME TO YU WID MA MEN AN AM WIL CUT YU IN PIECES IN FRONT OF YUR HOUSE AN YUR FAMELY
AM HAVE YUR ADRESS AN AM KNOW HOW YU LOOK AM HAVE YUR PITURES OOOHHHH
AM GOEIN TO MAKE A NECKLAJ FROM YUR FINGRS AN AM WIL TAKE YUR HEAD WID MI BACK TO BENIN
OGUN WIL BE HAPY OOOOHHHHH !!!!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WED 9:14 PM
Danni: OK WAIT THERE ND EXCEPT ME TO...I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY AM TELLING WHEN NOTHING IS COMING OUT,IN FACT DONT BOTHER IN FORMING YOUR LAWYER DONT EVEN WORRY???????????????????????????
Any thing that happened....
Emma: huh?
Why are you shouting?
What's huh don't worry about it
Emma: You were going to get the money from them soon so I didn't need to go there anymore
Speechless ok
Emma: Ok
Danni: So you have not sleep better go to bed
Emma: Can't sleep

THU 0:56 AM
Danni: WHY WHAT HAPPENED
THU 6:15 AM
Emma: It's like you're angry with me
THU 21:21
Danni: See if I found out is a lie what's my business with innocent in Benin the Bank I call to give me their address I sent to them I forward the mail to him he said hmm am I sure this people are not a fraudster I said I don't know if I found out it won't be good for us anymore they ask me to come to the bank tomorrow another risk.I send akwudi to tell me the meaning of this shit but if is lie they work together am not happy with all of you and this will be the last time let me found out they're liers

Thursday
21:31 Danni
Quote:
Let me tell you I don't believe you either again. Like you guys plan it

21:34 Danni
Quote:
Am tired my brother also even to hear you .you that everyone likes befr now you're no like to them anymore... Wasting all what I manage in vain thank you but tomorrow will tell if we will be together or not note that is too much getting to much please I have my life to live

23:50 Emma
Quote:
What did I do? What are you accusing me of this time? Did I send them your account information? No I did not. Of course we will be together. Why shouldn't we? I love my cookie more than anything. Why would I do anything to compromise that?

Friday
0:13 AM
Emma: What exactly happened with that account? Did you send them a different one? And what's in Benin. This innocent who is he, what does he have to do with this?
2:50 AM
Danni: That's what I don't know I sent them exactly my real account and bank information with my address
Then Nancy make the mistakes
6:18 AM
Emma: Maybe but why? That email to her that you forwarded, looks like you sent it but you say you didn't
8:48 AM
Danni: You're stupid fr that statement looks like I send it I gave her the proper details.. I call my bank fr back address and others
10:11 AM
Danni: You tried to ruin my life,Am done with you and don't bother in your eternal life to chat me again pls let me be.
Emma: Stop this Cookie

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahahaha!
Poor Cookie's not happy, not at all! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:00 Danni forwards Joojoo's message to Emma
Quote:
You see that all of you want me dead see what juju say he has the money again..thank you very like am done with and pls don't chat me.you all are evil

10:03
Quote:
And am not interested anymore I have to watch my self juju has being charming me am have headache not knowing is from him

Danni: JOOJOO IS PLANING TO KILL SHOW THAT MASSAGE TO WISE PEOPLE AND YOU THINK I WILL JUST SIT AND WATCH NANCY BLOCK ME FROM THE HEADOFFICE AND PLS I DONT WANT ANY PROBLEM IN MY LIFE.I TRIED AND DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO
How come he has the money, huh that foolish all of you said you hand over to GPS company. Am even exhausting my self talking
Emma: Cookie, I just read that email, but I do not understand the words, can you please translate it for me?
Danni: He want to kill me he got the Money that I send account fr that's why I said to Nancy how com you send to another account she abuse me and block me..you waste all your time have in stupid faith I don't even trust you either
Emma: What the fuck? So that bastard contacted nancy and stole it?
Danni: Am having serious headache and no weapon fashion against me shall prosper
Emma:Drink strong coffee with concentrated lemon juice for the headache
Danni: It should be their plan work again..
I contact my bank no money there...if you can't send me money on your own forget about us
Emma: OK
Danni: Good, and don't bother me,you won't hear anything from me until the time comes
Emma: Don't be foolish. I will find a way you know that
Danni: Am foolish right
OK fine
You will repeat this world again
Emma: No you're not, you're smart, that's why I'm saying you shouldn't act foolish now
You can still sell the laptops and phones from the parcel

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.15 - Finally, my manager Akwoodi responds to Danni... the manager does not understand very well from who is that message full of threats, but he realizes that it is a serious "life and death" problem. Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,
I told you we were in the middle of a very important tribal celebration for us, the Djona head-hunters family members.
I do not understand what you want from me and I do not understand what that rudimentary message is about. I don't have time for you now.
Who and why threw that black curse on you? I hope you are aware that there are extremely dangerous words. Who is that one that you upset him so much?
If the one who threatened you makes also a real blood sacrifice for Ogun (a dog or a big pig) then you probably will die in less than 30 days. I'm sorry for you.
My advice is to get in touch with that person and ask him to pull back the charm. Yes, you're a young and stupid boy, but you do not deserve to die cursed.

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

- The idiot did forward the threatening message from Joojoo, but without send also the pictures of the slaughtered pig.
- So, theoretically, Akwoodi does not know that the "blood sacrifice" has already been done. Right?
The message from Akwoodi is all the more credible. I think our boy will fill his pants. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

12.45 - Another threatening message from Joojoo:
Quote:
STARTEEN FO MONDAY MA BRODARS AN AM WIL CROSS DA BORDA AN GO TO NAJIRIA
AM KNOW HOU TO FIND YU AN AM WIL BE PATIENT TO CACH YU
AM WIL CUT YUR FINGRS AN YUR THROAT WIDH MA BIG KNIFE
AFTA WE CROSS BORDA AM WIL GIVE TO OGUN SOME BIG DOGS FO TO LISTN ME AN RECIEVE MY OFFAR
YUR HEAD WILL BE MA BIG OFFER TO OGUN OOOOHHHHH

I do not think it will be a very happy weekend for Danni. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Our boy is vey scared so he writes to "oncle" Akwoodi:
Quote:
Talk to joojoo I don't have anything to do with him

Akwoodi is serious and concerned... If Joojoo follows him, Danni has no chance of survival. Laughing
Akwoodi recommends Danni to leave home for at least 30 days. Laughing
Quote:
Sir, is Joojoo that one who threatened you? Ohh, I do not know how to tell you, but there's something serious here. In this morning Joojoo put his left hand on our old tribal wooden stump and cut his own little finger with his knife in front of our family. He spoke our "black-curse-blood words" and his brothers agreed to revenge him. He said he has a deadly enemy and wants to solve the problem by placing the head of his enemy on the tribe's altar. I did not know it was about you. Is bad, is very bad! Everything is already a "blood revenge" problem and I do not think I can stop it. They'll go after you and they will catch you. They always do it successfully, because we do this for hundreds of years, we are human hunters. I do not know what to tell you or what advice I give you. Run away from home as soon as possible and as far as possible, take some objects out of your house and sell them to have money. You have to be hidden for at least 30 days, while the curse of Ogun lasts. I'm sure Joojoo already has your address and your pictures so he'll come to your home and wait for the right moment to catch you and kill you. Tradition demands that this sacrifice be public, so they will kill you on the street.
Good luck!
Akwoodi

===

13.40 - More fun with our moron... he wrote to Akwoodi.
He trusts in his faith and feels defended by Jesus. Laughing He probably was at the church and asked for advice on anti-curse protection. LOL!
Quote:
Back to sender no weapon fashion against me shall prosper in Jesus name.I cover my self with the blood of Jesus.....angel from above will guide and protect me I won't not die but leave to see the good ness of him

Akwoodi warns Danyboi not to play with his life. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sir, I'm glad you have faith, but I warn you that these are not people who are joking. If there's a blood curse on you, then they'll surely hunt you and kill you. They're gonna leave here Monday, so you have three more days to hide somewhere for the next 30 days. If they do not find you in 30 days, they are forced to return home to the sacred tree of the tribe and give another blood sacrifice. Only after that they can resume the hunt. Do not be idiot and do not play with your life! Hide and do not say anything to your family (if they are tortured, they can not reveal where you are hiding).
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danni: OH GOD DO YOU STILL THINK I HQVE INTEREST IN THAT WHAT IS GOING ON AND IF I GET I WONT COS IS ALL MY STRESS HAVE PASS THROUGH YOU KEEP SAYING THIS I WIL FITGHT YOU AND TELLUNG YOU,HOW ANNOYING WORDS IS THAT LIK I TOLD YOU IF YOU CANT NO WAY HOLD Lina RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS PLS DINT TROBLE ME OVER THIS AGAIN
What nonsense
You're even annoying I keep telling you
Emma: Ok, thank you
Danni: Don't thank me
Emma: It wasn't meant to be really thanking you cookie, but I don't like you calling me annoying. You know I only want to help
Danni: Only since when this rubbish take place what's the majority help you do.
Emma: Sending you money
And thinking of how to solve this
But you don't like it when I talk
Danni: How are you thinking, now my back is aware, so if you want to see let me give you my back detail but let me know what's going on you want to but you're slow
Danni: If you reallysend to my account it will appear here that's what Lina should have done back then
My bank is aware send to my account see am not begging you if you like cos it seems that am forcing you
Emma: Yes that is what she should've done. Thanks to her decision and those stupid fucks in Benin I lost all that money
Danni: I don't need anything from them now you have to find a way befr is too late
This what I need to tell you if you're fast and I get their I will make more money back.is left to you.the fault is from Lina she must pay even if get their I won't like to see her cos if I do it will turn to something else
They can't kill me they will die instead
Emma: Wow. Tough guy 😍
You'll make loads of money
I'll go after Lina
Danni: WHAT NEXT
Emma: Just told you
I go after her and make her pay
Danni: WAIT EMMA, IS SHE BACK
Emma: No but she will be soon I think
Danni: She can't pay that money
Seeing is believing... Now that I am now am man of my word....
Emma: I know you are
Danni: But you can't make me a small video of yourself jut 2min ....cos anything you're doing out there I don't believe see all what is happening.... Only if I see you're the one in your video I can believe but without that I don't so do so
Emma: You want to harm me right?
Danni: Harm you how
No p but you know many are ready for that.I won't say more than that
Emma: for what?
Danni: Then you're fake
Now I see you're also among them
And is fine
Emma: I don't get it, how can I be fake? This is nonsense
Danni: And you want me to believe you,tell me how can i
Emma: because we know for long now
Danni: But now am discourage and don't believe any longer
Yes I don't stop the fake don't you go for big occasion where they video people. Will you tell them not to
Emma: This is Europe. We have GDPR, they are not allowed
Danni: Don't worry I will just surprise you in main time ,and it will be too late..am not forcing you anything you like do with your life.
Emma: I want to be with you in my life
you know that
Danni: IS LIKE YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME,COS I HOP OTHERS ARE REALLY LOOKING FOR WHAT YOU HAVE Which they don't care what might have happen befr but I see you delaying. No p nothing much to say youruba says an half being told to a child when it get inside him that word will become big and he will surely make use of it befr its too late.it's a proverb
Emma: I don't really understand the proverb but I have a lot of african things yet to learn
I don't want others to look for what I have. I only want to give it all to you
Danni: I shoundnt have take a step at first place now look at me nothing left
Like you are losing me from what am seeing now....
Emma: No
Don't be silly. I told you I will make Lina pay
Danni: We will see
Emma: But if you don't want to be with me anymore anyway it's no use
Danni: You can get it back to your account, I loss you didn't
Emma: The money is stolen, meaning it's gone
Danni: Then why are troubling your self when you know is gone.instead of you to find a quick way but no you just delay
Emma: I don't I'm telling you I want Lina to pay from hers because she made the mistake
And you need to try to sell those phones and laptop to at least have some money now
Danni: Sorry, where is those things you ask
Emma: Don't know, but looks like they were not stolen
Danni: Emma am not a kind your word sound familiar to them tell you know each other
Emma: lina? Yes I know her
Danni: Am not a fool Emma
So you're waiting fr Lina befr you send me money huh.
Am the one troubling myself
Emma: You know that if I had it now I'd send it to you immediately. You know my situation. Of only my shithead ex would back off I had access to all those funds
You say $1000,- isn't enough for a visa passport and ticket. How much do you need exactly?
Danni: You know what,let's do it this way I need $1000×6 that's 6000 pounds but when you get it pls I will send you my account details where you send it and pls I want you to first of all send 1000 OK brb
Emma: 6000? What the fuck costs that much money?
Are you going to buy the plane?
Danni: OK how much do you want to send
Emma: I want to send you what you need of course, but I need to get it first. YOu know that
Danni: OK,YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW WHAT HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO GET HOME MUCH DO YOU THINK FROM YOUR MIND SO I CAL CULCULATE AND WHEN AND HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO GET IT.
Emma: Can't you make inquiries and show me the costs of the passport, visa and ticket and in the mean time i try to get money
Danni: I will found out.
Emma: Ok, thank you. And show me some documents with the amounts on it. It might be easier to get some money if I can show people what I need it for

Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice deflection - get the lad to do the work clapping clapping

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
Danni: OH GOD ...

Today is THE DAY, yeah?
Congrats for your SAND TIMER! clapping

PS: Our boy was silent with me, in these last hours. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One more day. He contacted me on may 26 last year, but I think we can make it till tomorrow. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you already won your ST.
Theoretically, the correct period for one complete year is 26 May 2018 - 25 May 2019.
It is the same situation as in the weekly calculation: one full week is Monday-to-Sunday, not Monday-to-Monday.
===

10.15 - Just for fun. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sir,
Joojoo and five other men in our tribe left this morning without telling anyone anything. I think they want to come after you and catch you in the trap.
Do not get out of the house unaccompanied by other friends of yours! If you have not left home then watch out for any unknown man on your street!
They will show your picture to all the people in the neighborhood and ask for information, they will pay for them, so surely there will be a neighbor to give them details about you.
You will never know who betrayed you, unless will be too late. I repeat the only advice I can give you; you have to disappear for 30 days. It's your only chance.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

I'm sure Danyboi will be very happy these days! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done top boys; 1 year, how you get time , but as I say from London you are the boys to stop the scammers, lionline and Birlic help me and my daughter who still is getting scammed, she stills sends money , Linoline you tried to help Thank u.
I need help, owner of this wed side can help my daughter, please help me,
The whole family in my life is broke in heart.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think real help can be find on the ScamWarners site: https://www.scamwarners.com
===

Some time ago, Danni sent a message to Reverend Paul:
Quote:
What do you want me to say rev. Am even think they're good there not knowing they are worst the company plan all this and they must pay for it first they knew they can't move in Nigeria why did they accept it that's my fight and that's what am on if not of the thieves they're now you see how everything goes....lik I knew something lik this will happen.why didn't she look for company like dhl I swear I will condemn that company they won't make it again they're all thieve most especially the one in Africa here....I can't leave my country to else where to get any thing if its doesn't come to Nigeria, I saw your massage but if I reply back immediately I say anger out of my mouth.good day

Today, the holy man responds:
Quote:
Dear brother Daniel,

Today sister Emma visited me and I want to sincerely apologise for not responding to your message. Since the unfortunate events I have been with sister Lina in the hospital constantly.
I was deeply shocked by the events, especially since it happened under my guard. Sister Dave planned this together with the manager of the shipping company. We did business with him for many years and trusted him completely. So it came as a shock to us that they planned this. We feel terrible that you were duped by their actions.
Brother Daniel, in your message to me you have shown a great amount of restraint and I want to praise you for that. You have a strong character, which is admirable and I can understand what sister Emma sees in you.
I want to ask you, do you have any interest in being a reverend of yourself? I believe you have the quality for it.
Sister Lina is still in bad shape. I believe she is still in shock and only sings amazing Grace multiple times every day. I want to ask you to keep praying for her.

Blessings
Reverend Paul

Our idiot:
Quote:
Hi pastor.she will be okay I know that and I want you to know, that here in Africa they steal from me and plan to kill the person who stile that money,but sir I won't die but live they would ll die instead. Can I see her
Reverend Paul:
Quote:
Dear brother Daniel

Sister Emma told me a few things about what happened to you and I must say I am worried about you living in a country like that. You know the smallest person can make a big change for a community and I want to ask you to seriously consider if you'd think becoming a reverend yourself is something you would be willing to do.
Or church is thinking about expanding to Africa and we could use someone as strong and with such faith as you.

Blessings
Reverend Paul

===

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Darla has to pick up the pieces or maybe make peace or? Tabernac!!!!!!

Quote:
Danni:SHE WILL NEVER SAY NEVER HIYA.....
Darla: Hurh?
Danni:Will you ever say never,you are snubbing me right
Darla: Never
Danni:You didnt
Darla: I dint waht?
Danni:You were online some days ago and I video chat why do you reject it
You're speechless in a minute you can loss some thing special... Hop you always think that
That's thats
When you in let me know
Darla: My employers aren't really all that big on me taking time out to video chart with some random gay 'man'.
Yess they are oppressors!!!!!
Danni:And who's that gay
Darla: What color is the sky in your world Daniel?
Danni:FINISH YOUR WORLD
And you will recive what you never forget...
Be a good girl ok
Darla: I realize that those are Engrish words but can you possibly put them into a sentence?
Danni:MAY BE YOU SHOULD THEY WAY YOU DO IT
Darla: French?
Danni: Don't know
Darla:That makes Deux of us
Danni: Darla...
Darla: Oui?
Danni:English am not ready fr French if not I will follow up
Anything
I need fast replie
Darla: C'est dommage er I mean what in the blue fuck are you going on a about?????
Danni:What's fuck why the fuck. Where are we befr you runaway with your altitude the last time
Darla: Arabic?
Danni:You've started again
Darla: Am a cunning linguist
Danni:Are you sure
Darla: Ich bin sicher
Danni:And you can lick a mike
Ogbadun
You're not cunning you're a learner
Darla: Better than a bone smoker or is it Shwanz smoker? and a few umlauts here and there? Well????
Danni:Really, let's get back to business
Darla: Ja
Danni:Ja,what you're small o ke re
Darla: PLEEZE leave the FAG talk out of this am trying to be an adult ok?
Danni:COME AGAIN PLEASE YOU'RE THE ONE CAUSING EVRTHING THATS HAPPENING HOP YOU KNOW THAT
Darla: Tahaksin tänada akadeemiat
Danni:???when you ready
Darla: ok let me hang the hog er I mean tinkle.
Danni:So what's up
Darla: Nothing much really. I masturbated earlier and then ate a sandwich. You?
Danni:Am just who I am,on low key
Darla: Yet you rant at me like there's a high sticking penalty during Liberace on Ice??????
Danni:How do i
Darla: Rock Hudson was buried face down so his friends could come over for some cold ones???? if that makes it a bit clearer
Danni:Am not here fr that
Whatever
You know what to do
Darla: I'll translate this from Snorri Þorfinnsson's epic Saga just for you. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LISPING ABOOT?
Danni:Where are we Darla's
Is just about honey
Darla:Now that we have executed der Vorspiel vhat der you vants???

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dialogue between Danni and Emma in connection with the last message the reverend Paul sent to the idiot... this is that message:
"Dear brother Daniel

Sister Emma told me a few things about what happened to you and I must say I am worried about you living in a country like that.
You know the smallest person can make a big change for a community and I want to ask you to seriously consider if you'd think becoming a reverend yourself is something you would be willing to do.
Or church is thinking about expanding to Africa and we could use someone as strong and with such faith as you."

Danni:
Quote:
Can you tell me what you told him makes him talk like this

Emma:
Quote:
I don't know Cookie. I just told him some things about what happened and I told him who you are and how amazing you are, guess that's is. What did you tell him to make him say that? So you want that?

Danni:
Quote:
Never I don't ok, and am not fr that...what's my business with that is that what keeping me here tell.explain what you tell him

Emma:
Quote:
I didn't tell him anything like that, he came up with it himself I think, but I agree with him that you are strong.

===

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, I am thick, how the other website help my daughter , i found this place and trying to learn how to communicate with the hero’s like you, give me time I will have Donuts Trumps run Africa next year...joking, you and linoline has tried to help me as a dad, thank you for the help, my wife loves the way wind up the scammers, thanks to you, you keep us believe and keep us alive.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've now asked for help for your daughter here at least 3 times and each time been referred to Scamwarners. No one here has the knowledge and experience of dealing with victims, so they can not help your daughter. The support team at Scamwarners have a vast experience of different types of scams and can advise you on how best to help her.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would advise you to make a post on Scamwarners in this forum https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4, which is intended for victim support. Provide what information you have on how your daughter got involved, what exactly she is involved in, any email addresses, and so on, as B8er advised, and you will have more luck there at a site for warning against scams (hence the name) than here. Regardless of how much sympathy we have for you and your daughter, this is not a victim support site, and you will find more of what you are looking for at Scamwarners than in these threads here. As B8er said, you have been given this advice multiple times so far; B8er is extremely involved with Scamwarners and has a lot of experience with victim support.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitty, you have my email, please send me a message there.

Oscarpiles, thanks for that hilarious exchange. I'll post my update later, I've been occupied with other things the last few days

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are congrats in order for your sandtimer, Linoline?
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FRI 10:29 PM
Danni: Which people what are you talking
Emma: If I try to borrow from people
Danni: Why
This is no good
When is that bastard Lina be back she's in trouble with me and she must pay
Emma: You need money. You don't want me to borrow?
Danni: Will they and where will you do that
Let me know when she's back Lina
Emma: I don't know yet. I'm thinking. But that's why i asked you for the documents that show the prices of the visa passport and ticket
I will let you know when she's back. But I don't think you should go meet her when you arrive here
Danni: Cos if I do it will be another issue and I won't take it easy with her and her selfish ness
Emma: I know. And i don't want you in jail
Danni: She want to kill me
Emma: She just made a stupid mistake
Sending the parcel with that fucking company
Danni: Let her knwn she must pay
And I will never step my leg in that church never
Emma: Really
Danni: She wasn't the one that stole it
Don't you know sending things with that company that don't reach Nigeria put me in trouble debt big one I lost everything am stranded
Emma: Yes I know that
Because that fucking Dave set those bastards up to steal the money
Together with that fucking driver
Danni: Even akwoodi siding them all of them are same have block every one of them
Can't you meet your lawyer instead of borrowing
Emma: Don't know about him. I just know Dave and her lover ran off with my money that was meant for you and I hate then
Danni: Let him know what happened, your lawyer
Emma: I will
Danni: Lina must pay....I mean it she must so stupid she was.
When she's back I will let her know she must
Emma: She didn't know about Dave and she didn't know the company didn't deliver in Nigeria
That stupid lover of Dave that worked for the company, he set out up with her
Danni: Then why did she put that much money in it
That's my questions pastor ways when she's back she will explain
Emma: Don't know why she did that
That was stupid
Danni: That's why she must pay so next time she won't do that to another....
Blame her fr that
Emma: You're right
I will
Danni: Not only that she must pay half out of that money just let me know I will let her know and by the time I frustrate her she will,even if she block me I will open another account cos of her
You don't know how frustrating I am to someone
(Oh yes I do) I must make sure she pay you don't worry
Emma: Ok. Maybe you can persuade her more better
Danni: She will pay half of it I hate nonsense and when some one is not smart but dull is this how some of you are over there
Emma: Stupid people are everywhere
Danni: Is like there is much there that's that
Emma: Don't know, but I'm glad you'll be with me to teach me to recognize the stupid people more better
Danni: And when is that
Emma: Asap
Danni: Asap what
Emma: You
Here
Danni: And when will that be
Emma: Asap
Danni: You're not ready
Emma: I am and I'm telling you i want you here quickly
Danni: OK am watching
And see how long
Danni: I see
Note this no matter what your church say I won't go their or step my legs thier
Emma: I know. We will find another
Danni: The pastor only massage me once which is bad a month ago
Emma: Really? [/color=black](I realized already that I forgot to respond him, but it's nice he brought it up himself)
[/color]Danni: Very bad
Emma: I know he is with Lina a lot of the time
Danni: I sent him a message days ago and got no response yet
What was that have to do with is phone or you tell me he don't chart
Emma: No he don't.
Not as far as I know
Danni: He's very weak then he should have one person special to do this fr him
Emma: He had. Lina helped him with things like that, so he might be a bit unorganized now
I'll stop by tomorrow and talk to him
Danni: I hear you
Danni: Am not still happy not in mood I need to change environment
Emma: I know cookie
Danni: So until those is ready befr I can be. Happy
Emma: That's what we're writing towards for long now
Working
Danni: OK, am just tired
Emma: Me too
Going to sleep now

SAT 7:55 AM
Emma: Good morning
Danni: HI
Emma: Hope you slept well
Danni: NOT REALLY BUT NOTHING HAPPENED
Emma: I didn't sleep very well either
SAT 2:07 PM
Emma: Are you working
SAT 3:31 PM
Danni: NO
Emma: Ok, hope you have a nice day
Danni: Am in the house no
SAT 4:35 PM
Emma: No?
SAT 4:56 PM (he forwarded rev. Greenham's mail)
Emma: Just got your mail. Nice of him
Danni: Ok
SAT 7:53 PM
Emma: Isn't it?
SAT 10:14 PM
Danni: <Thumbsup>
SUN 12:16 AM
Emma: That's all? Just 👍
Ok then. Goodnight

SUN 2:02 AM
Danni: Good night
SUN 7:56 AM
Emma: Good morning
SUN 12:40 PM
Danni: HI GOOD MORNING
Emma: Hi cookie. how are you today?
Danni: Where are you
SUN 2:52 PM
Emma: With a friend today
SUN 4:39 PM
Danni: OK

Monday 9:01 AM
Emma: Good morning. Where have you been?
Danni: Am where I am
Nothing show up is better you send money fr I to get everything in no time
Emma: I know. I told you you should find out how much it all costs and send me documents with the price listed on it
Danni: They only told me I can get it from the flight company which am fed up troubling myself like a rat.
All this thing I have genieu place where I will get everything possible in no time
When I have my money
No fear fr me about that
Emma: I know and I told you I can try to get money when I can show people how much you need
and for what
so they understand
Danni: Only from flight company that's where I can get that and the document.now you want to borrow money you see you don't play wise
Who are you can you tell me
Emma: I'm Emma
Danni: No am not sure
Emma: Then go to the flight company and ask them to print out a document with the price on it
Danni: Never far from me and I can't listen to Amy of your word if you are willing to send fine and if you can't no p.I can't leave here for another stupid nonsense thing what happened to me 1st and 2nd time won't repeat itselfs 3rd time again
Emma: You live in a big city isn't there an airport or travel agency?
I can't believe that to be hoest
Danni: There's not close and if on information from whom I ask for am going nowhere
And for your word sound like lies in my head.why I never know who am Chating with your identity which you know my
Emma: You can't seriously say after all this time you don't know who I am. Thats silly
Danni: A day is coming
Have I ever see you
Emma: Yes, a day is coming, it's called Tuesday and it's right around the corner
Danni: I sorry
Let me tel you am focusing on my lifenow and am not ready for disturb.I will get everything done here by myself here,is matter of time but not long anymore
Emma: So you don't want my help anymore.
Ok, noted
Danni: Who's coming to assist sponsor is right at the corner and will show up and I can't let anything block that like the first one I went on a trip ...I just be out of country by now my mate have gone this time is my time no shaking..
They pay all my money and I will go there and work it back.that's most important
Emma: hmm
ok, good luck then
Danni: I bet you watch and see
Emma: will you still come to england?
Danni: What's so important in England, I can stay anywhere
No body trust and believe in you anymore or here your name with all I past through
Emma: So I don't have to try to get money to help you get here anymore? Is that what you're saying?
Danni: If I leave this country you can't still believe me to come to you...why I hold myself up nobody is there and you or I don't know which country I will be.
Emma: Seriously
So you are just leaving me because you are to lazy to ask for the price of a plane ticket?
Danni: What did you do fr me
Emma: You can not seriously ask me that question
I worked my ass off for you, trying to get you a job here, which you refused, I sent money which my bank still has, I sent you $25000 and much more
did you just forget everything?
Danni: Is nothing to,cos I was also plan to be killed, life is important than money
Is nothing .
Emma: Did I plan to kill you? How can you possibly blame this on me
Did someone kick a ball to your head while playing football?
Danni: Story fr the gods
I hate rubbish, we hate nonsense
Here in Africa
Emma: Me too
and what you're doing now is nonsense
It's just giving up and it's weak
Danni: Stop deceiving yourself
I won't say anything if you're ready let me know
Emma: I AM FUCKING READY
YOU JUST NEED TO SHOW ME DOCUMENTS WITH THE PRICE ON IT
Danni: And if I don't see you can't send
Emma: No
I told you
I can't get it without
Danni: There's no way then if I see
Emma: hmm
Danni: Later have to go
Emma: Have a nice day

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd beers! It was a beautiful year with this confusing and amusing lad. Thanks to all who participated. Time for a little recap after the 1 year mark has passed.
I might have forgotten some details, but as you can see, it's a lot that he did for us, and then I don't even mention the numerous nice rants and funny, confusing converstations.

Danni made some pictures "posing like beckham for armani" to get some money from a modeling agency
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Tryout video's for chelsea:
Video1
Video2
Video3
Video4

More tryout video's
Video1
Video2

He wrote an apology letter to Emma when he posted somewhere to a girl that he needed her.
Picture

A wonderful Massbait with thanks to a lot of baiters here!
Here's some conversations

Danni Singing Michael Learns to rock - 25 minutes
Audioclip

Danni became a proud member of our Eater Church
Picture

Danni Singing some more
Justin Timberlake - Say something
Michael Jackson - You are not alone

And he asked for some dirty things when applying.
Picture

Video with a love confession
Video

Danni's "ID"
Picture

Biometric identification pictures
First try
Second try
Third try

Acceptance letter for a travel-compensation
Picture

Danni while traveling
Picture

Safari safari to Niger state instead of Niamey, Niger Laughing
Picture and biometric pictures in Bida, Niger State
Picture 1
Picture 2

Customer service survey
Picture 1
Picture 2

Bus tickets
Picture 1
Picture 2

Picture and ID of his brother
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Report letter

Safari First Safari to Seme Benin
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Safari Second Safari to Seme Benin
Danni and his brother in front of the hotel
Picture 1
Picture 2

Biometric pictures indoors
Picture

Biometric pictures outside
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6

Report letters
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

Danni telling about his disastrous trip to Niger state instead of Niamey, Niger
Video

Last edited by Linoline on Mon May 27, 2019 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on another sandtimer. clapping

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Linoline wrote:
happy crowd beers! It was a beautiful year with this confusing and amusing lad. Thanks to all who participated. ...

It made me great pleasure to be part of this so fun and successful story!
Congrats for your new SandTimer! clapping

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic