SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^if only there were a courier with a full license for Nigeria that could be used to send your boy his well deserved payment Rolling Eyes

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Scrutinizer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smile Slap the new character for being an illiterate as well..his punctuation skills are sub-zero. His garbage is close to unreadable to a civilized human.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17:18 Danni forwarded a piece of email again
Quote:
He's no longer paying OK.
When Lina comes back let her face the rest his her company right

17:25 Danni to rev. Greenham
Quote:
What do you want me to say rev. Am even think they're good there not knowing they are worst the company plan all this and they must pay for it first they knew they can't move in Nigeria why did they accept it that's my fight and that's what am on if not of the thieves they're now you see how everything goes....lik I knew something lik this will happen.why didn't she look for company like dhl I swear I will condemn that company they won't make it again they're all thieve most especially the one in Africa here....I can't leave my country to else where to get any thing if its doesn't come to Nigeria, I saw your massage but if I reply back immediately I say anger out of my mouth.good day

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20.20 - Akwoodi to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
I do not understand anything you say in your last three messages, what is the reference and what all those strange names mean.
All you have to do is confirm that you accept the amount of $1,000 and continue to work with me to complete the Report.
Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

===

21.33 - Danyboi:
Quote:
Those names are places in Lagos if any of your customers are from those areas let me know those names are not strange is a place here ok... And which day will you pay the money and time next week befr I can get along.....

and
Quote:
And working with you to finish that report you will add to that amount is business now you put me into,and besides what's the report all about.

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Because we have succeeded in finalizing the cost problem (you will finally receive $1,000), we can now focus on the remaining unexplained issues.
As I already told you, after Joojoo's resignation, his email account was disabled and all his messages received there arrived at the company's servers.
The IT engineer introduced me those two messages you sent to our former driver Joojoo:
- message #1: You can't still runaway you think you have you thief
and
- message #2: You're in Togo with your family with the money you stolen

Joojoo is not involved in that ugly story about Claude and his woman accomplice, because he brought your parcel back to Parakou, in good condition and with all the contents intact. So, I need you to explain to me what it is about! Was there something about stolen money? He has a personal debt to you, or what's going on?
It's hard for me to understand why you accuse him of having stolen from you. Are there some hidden details of the story of your last trip to Benin that I do not know yet? The same set of questions was addressed to Joojoo, now in Togo, and he said he felt offended by your words and claimed he was completely innocent.

Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

Our moron:
Quote:
Joooou,is not completely good in English and most of is word get me frustrated he just get me angry by what he did delaying us but is no problem is normal to say like that when you never deliver something to the owner and you open it at his back what would you call that person. This is wrong ask him he open it he told me by himself,for him doing that you have to pay another amount for that is above the law.if you're the one bringing that parcel I would have got it now.....that's why I provoke nothing more but don't forget to add to that for opening it at my back you all know the rules that's all

and
Quote:
He's not good in English I mean

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir,

You accused Joojoo of having stolen money from you!
What kind of money is this about?
We are not talking about Joojoo speaking very rudimentary English.
Please answer clearly and precisely. The accusations of theft are very serious and we can not afford that.

Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

Our idiot avoids telling us about those $25,000 stolen by Joojoo. I think he is afraid of consequences. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Sat May 18, 2019 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

In the middle of the night, our idiot wrote to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Why don't you ask him why he open the parcel and the money in envelop is with him..what do you think and he don't deliver to his destination.. I all told now don't disturb me any further,yes is English were very poor I just manage to read them OK..so am done you take it serious or not I told you what I will tell you.

and
Quote:
And fr that you pay additional fr opening as I told you...you never answer that

05.30 - Akwoodi responds:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Do not you understand the words written in English, or pretend you do not understand them?
Joojoo brought back to Parakou your package + the envelope (with $3,000) and told us that you did not want to meet him.
He showed us some messages in which you were trying to convince him to cross the border to Nigeria and come to a hotel in Agbara.

So who's telling the truth? Joojoo, who also returned the parcel and the money... or you, who are trying to manipulate and say only halves of truth?
You have not answered my previous question about Damee Shula. Who is that little homosexual who can threaten me? Your gay lover?
Are you both idiots, or are you drugging together? How can you allow someone else to write in your place, especially the uneducated idiot who does not know how to write correctly in english?

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

I do not think our poor boy sleeps very well. Laughing Laughing Laughing

05.53 - Danyboi:
Quote:
That's what I have to say be he open and waste much of my when I left I then say he should come close between what's it you're talking about enough is enough and those money are not support to be cut of cos your company is at fault by receiving that parcel and your company will go more questioning when the sender get well OK because your company pretend to come to Nigeria which they lie Mr man and done with you ...OK,even if he return those money back and he didn't stole from it fine they all belong to me after you send them I will get my parcel from any of tour customers from Lagos in at those places I wrote you and my word is clear and I don't need that 1000usd you talk of.what's it you think you're even doing, saying rubbish calling me a guy I see all of you are the same no one left.you all don't know how to talk to someone I blame you all for receiving that parcel and you lie to bring it to Nigeria telling me you don't have access is not an evidence why did you receive it which means you all are liers..and you must pay me all those Money am on my right mostly when you pretend and lied to bring me my parcel to Nigeria so therefore I expect those3,000usd to be pay in my account any other explanation is over I can't waste my time here I have important thing to do,I you pay does money 3,000usd fine because no body eat my sweat, another man can't take what have suffer for OK.

06.10 - Another funny message:
Quote:
He's not an idiot,akwoodi you still behave like the I wonder why all of you don't have any word than to call some one guy and you company see that word and they keep quite,let me ask they don't correct you all.well I wonder the kind of company you're never see such.he's not a kid either you tried to tell me I lied for my first trip and you know nothing about it except Claude knows you only see the last word he understand how I suffer when I explain from bida. To get to that mile to Niamey is another 4 days journey what do you think all the cash were gone and you that know nothing saying angry words out of your mouth, tell what do you except will happen oh got a mail and was angry pls don't let such word ever ever come out of your mouth again to me and my relative am I clear good.
Am for the report am clear with everything I tell you.and pls I don't like too much questioning

===

08.05 - Akwoodi to our idiot... I like to annoy him. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,
First of all, from the old Qesha's messages, I understand that you are gay. It is not a sin! You have never denied this, and obviously I do not want to judge your sexual orientation. If you like men, then it's okay for me. I do not want to say anything about it, especially as sodomia is not legally punished in Benin. When you said you wanted to go to the hotel with your boyfriend, I was sure it was about your gayfriend. Especially because you really look like a real homosexual. Your hair, your face, your clothes and your gestures, everything fits. You do not have to hide from me, because I do not condemn you because you do not like women. Many men (artists, painters, fashion designers, etc.) are gay, and their work adds value to humanity. We do not live like 100 years ago to be interested in what everyone does in his bed. So, from my point of view, it is to be appreciated that you are not hiding and acknowledge that you are gay.
Regarding the money problem, I did not understand if you accept or refuse the $ 1,000 (spending on the three trips: Bida and Seme x2).
Regarding the parcel, I have noted your favorite destinations, so the first customer who comes to me from that area will be asked to take over your package + the envelope with that compensation of $3,000.
I hope everything is clear now and I hope this will happen until June 05.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

10.11 - We have a new charcter... miss Nancy, from the Accounting Department. Laughing ...
She writes to Akwoodi... and Akwoodi forwarding the message directly to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
My colleague Nancy from the finance department sent me a short message telling me she needed exact data to make that payment possible. You sent me some inadequate / insufficient payment information.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Akwoodi < snipped >
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2019, 12:04:57 PM GMT+3
Subject: PO6524a23 - bank details

Akwoodi, you did not send me all the details ref. that payment in Nigeria for your client Shogun. Please ask him for full details about the bank and the beneficiary. Nancy

===

14.04 - Danyboi to Akwoodi:
Quote:
First city monument bank (fcmb)
Name:kayuude shogun Daniel
Account number: 58519670**
That's all,and please keep me update if any of your customers is coming from those place I sent thanks.but once again befr god and mine am not a gay.

16.50 - Akwoodi make forward the above message to Nancy:
Quote:
Hello Nancy, lookat this email received from the beneficiary (Mr. Kayuude).
Are all of these details ok? The total amount (as you already know) is $1,000.
Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

17.50 - One hour later, our idiot wrote to Akwoodi (Nancy is in CC):
Quote:
I won't advice you to put that money in the parcel what if they open it,see only you know yourself you don't know any one ok... Why can't you also send it then I go to collect the parcel think deep about it..OK don't trust any one

===

- We will also ask for many bank details and leave the impression that the money will be paid immediately... but, of course, we will need one Video Statement.
- After that, we will proceed to a nice dolla-chop. Laughing
- We're trying to earn some time, so Linoline can win her first SandTimer. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FRI 15:53
Danni: 🙇🙇hop you get the mail and he's no longer paying any money is like all of them want to kick the the bucket
Emma: I got a mail from you but it looks like it's not complete. can you please explain?
Danni: Explain what after the mail lik you're not serious
At all
18:10
Emma: I told you it looks like you only sent me half a mail so I asked you what did he say to you? You keep saying I'm not serious but you keep confusing me
Danni: Just wait
Emma: For what?
Just explain
Danni: That's why I sent you
Emma: And I told you I don't understand and you don't want to explain
21:24
Danni: After I request fr that amount that's what he sent me on that mail of my past trip and you read it that I lied and no money will be paid.
Emma: About what did you lie?
Danni: Trip to bida
Emma: Why did you and what did you tell him?
Danni: Why did I what see I can't talk much on that anymore pls
You make me remember whenever I forget my past and try to be happy
Emma: Ok cookie. I trust you can work it out with him
Danni: Let them do what they like god will judge.but anything he says like want to pay I will let you know
Emma: He should pay. Didn't they already promise
Danni: The money is too small and now no choice I still need enough money fr visa and flight
Even if they pay
Emma: Then demand for more
We lost 25000 because of them
Danni: No they can't not their fault fr the money lost is from Lydia why did she put the money in the box
1000usd to pay I only get my passport with it that's if they pay
Emma: Passports here didn't even cost 50
Why do expensive
Danni: Even the money can get me everything you know
Emma: What do you mean
Everything like what
Danni: Visa flight
Emma: Damn
Danni: What's damn you better hold Lina responsible ok
Emma: I told you she is not to blame. It's that stupid company
They didn't tell her they don't deliver to Nigeria
Danni: Now what then she have to contact that company by her self
Emma: She's in the hospital
Danni: I know
When she's back she must question that company fr not telling the truth
Emma: Ok. I'll tell her when she's back
Danni: They lied
We talk tomorrow
Emma: Ok
Goodnight
Danni: Bye

Saturday
8:36 AM
Emma: Good morning cookie

14:06 Danni to Emma (the message from akwoodi with the gay accusations) wrote:
I hope everything is clear nbow and I hope this will happen until June 05.
Now you saw what people called me no problem

16:15
Danni: Read yr mail
Emma: He's taking nonsense
Danni: Now you all see what am facing and why am brutal same thing that son of a bicth say in my first trip
Emma: He's a moron, but just work with him to get the money so you can come here. We know you're not
Gay
I mean
18:31
Danni: The money can't take me there,1000usd only
20:13
Emma: It's a start, you can get a passport and visa and then we see how much is left and what you still need

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Nancy to Akwoodi (our moron is there, of course):
Quote:
All these details must be confirmed by the beneficiary Kayode.

Full name of the bank: FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK
Full address of the bank:
Swift code:
Routing number:
Account number: 58519670**
Beneficiary: Kayuude Shogun Daniel
Full address of the beneficiary:

In the "Claim File" I must have the following materials:
- full details of the bank transfer,
- the beneficiary's written statement (I saw there was a document),
- beneficiary's video statement (here we have not found anything).
Akwoodi, please help the beneficiary Kayode with the drafting and compilation of his video-declaration.
Nancy

===

08.46 - Akwoodi to Nancy (our boy is in CC):
Quote:
Nancy,

Please tell me if we can also send the Compensatory Payment (those $3,000) as our client Kayuude refused to come to Parakou to take over his parcel.
He strongly insists he wants his parcel to be handed over to another Nigerian customer who comes to Parakou in the near future.

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

- Practically, our idiot is broke and he does not want to leave home. It is impossible to get another Safari, regardless of the promises made! Laughing
- All we want now is to have fun as much as we can and make it suffer as much as possible. Twisted Evil
- A video statement followed by a dolla-chop could we greatly enjoy... and at the same time, it would annoy him in extremely. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

09.11 - Slowly, we are trying to create a spider web around him... Nancy to Akwoodi (the moron is in CC):
Quote:
Yes, it can. Provided that the customer explicitly accepts to receive the money before the parcel is delivered. I see in the system that the deadline is on June 05, so there is a risk that he will lose his parcel due to abandonment. If he wants those money (3,000 dollars), then he has to declare explicitly that he wants to receive $3,000 and that he accepts the risk of losing the parcel. This new video statement can be included in the other old video statement to have a single audio-video file. Nancy

===

12.15 - Danyboi to Nancy.
Quote:
I shogun kayuude Daniel declare to receive, those 3,000 dollars and I accept the risk of losing the parcel.

Nancy:
Quote:
I'm glad you accept that money, but that does not fix things at all. Please contact the Regional Manager Akwoodi and complete the Report. I need all the bank details. I need the full video statement that contains the details of the trips in Bida and Seme. Nancy

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must not risk losing the parcel, it was sent to him with love, money is not love, lose the cash and donate to the poor on his name.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday evening
Danni: I HEAR YOU
Emma: good
how are you?
Danni: Fyn and you
Emma: I'm ok, just tired of this mess. I want you here
Danni: I JUST WAIT AND SEE
Emma: ok. Nothing else we can do
Danni: LET ME SEE THE amount 1ST
Emma: when will you get it?
Danni: Don't know
Tomorrow good night
Emma: oh, that's quick
goodnight
Danni: Just tired
Emma: I miss talking to you
but you need rest. Goodnight
Danni: Bye
Emma: goodnight love
Danni: Alright
sleep well
Emma: You too
Danni: thank you

Sunday6:56
Emma: Hi
Danni: Am over tired am waek I need to get drugs but no money anybway I will manage
Emma: What's wrong with you?
Danni: All the Stress especially from that useless company
Emma: Hmm. There's no medicine for that
Arsenic maybe
Danni: I don't have cash in hand befr I have is month end so you don't know what those people make me pass through
Emma: I know
Danni: Don't worry I will manage
11:23
17:02
Danni: BABY CAN YOU SEND ME iTunes CARD TO SUBCRIBE I NEED TO BE ONLINE AND TO MAIL AS WELL
Emma: I'd need to ask my lawyer
Danni: About what
That iTunes is just a card for me to subscribe
Better you should talk to your lawyer about my arrival there and let me know what he will say for me to get money how it will be sent to me let me be informed ok
Emma: You know my lawyer takes care of my bills now.
When you're here you get money by working
Danni: What bills
And which work do you mean to get me money
Emma: My bills like rent, light, food taxes. Living in Liverpool is not cheap
And you'll get a job at a club they pay well
Very well
Danni: Then we have to leave England tax is too much
Emma: Yes you mentioned China
Danni: China or Holland
Emma: Both fine with me as long as we're together
Danni: OK see what I will go to China to make more money and then we come back to Holland or England
Emma: Can I come with you?
Danni: Yes of course
I don't know more about that place you know more I will leave it up to you
Emma: I don't know China except for the bahmi
Danni: What's bahmi
Fuck
Emma: Yummie
Just like fuck but its food
Danni: OK,
I have to go don't have data since you can't help me with little iTunes card.
Emma: I told you ask my lawyer
Danni: I should ask your lawyer
Why
Emma: Good plan
Maybe you should
Danni: He don't know me,and how I don't get what are you trying to do
Emma: I'm just trying to help
Danni: You should be the one to in from him for him to know
Emma: I told him about you long time ago
Danni: Oh oh OK inform him I request for this
Emma: Ok. I will
Danni: Alright
What re u doing
Emma: Talking to you
What are you doing
Danni: Now am using free ,but I can't see anything than massage and I can't receive their mail.and I will send them my account details fr them transfer but I call my bank and send them the mail I was told to wait
Emma: Ok. So they will pay soon
Danni: If I receive the bank details from my bank
Emma: Ok. That shouldn't be too difficult
Danni: Yes
Emma: Good. So you should have the payment in a few days
Danni: Maybe
Emma: We'll see
Danni: Ok
Emma: How is mom
Danni: Fyn
Brb
No
Danni: Bon
No
Emma: ???
Danni: Makunjuola
Emma: What?
Danni: Ask your master
Emma: Who is my master cookie?
Danni: Google
Emma: Google says hopefully
Danni: Meaning don't run after wealth,that's the meaning
Fail google
Emma: You're my master
<a lot of gifs were exchanged>
Danni: My data is exhausted now chat you later
Emma: ok

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, poor boy! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Monday

- Akwoodi writes to Danyboi... The TSC company agrees to pay $4,000, provided the idiot sends us a full video statement. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning sir!
I talked to Nancy yesterday about completing and finalising the dossier referring to the parcel number ***5REMVTVFMO***.
Since you have already made statements about the events in Bida and about the events in Seme, it will be enough to put these statements in one fully accepted form that you read in video format.
This single Video-Statement will be sufficient to receive payment approval ($1,000 + $3,000).

1) From the company archive, I found this message (ref. Bida trip) that you sent to our former manager Claude, on April 23:
Me and my friend Toseen Isaac left home 8 o clock on Thursday evening 18/04/19,when we get to the garage only one bus left going to that direction Niger.
As we told them each person cost 5,500 naira which is 11,000we paid we spent 22hr cos our bus has fault three time on the way which they all fix.we got to bida town in the evening I email qushaun no reply for an hour I told my friend.he said we should go back home on our way back we got a mail from him saying are we there,I told him am in bida Niger he never say there's another Niger even give us a proper detail.we decide to wait that night when we lost coverage their is no good place there we don't have choice we went to where they sell food and eat and wait till the next day I can't sleep.the following morning he mail me and told me that I should take photo in front of the bank where i am that they will come and pick me up. and god so good a bank was beside where I am microfinance bank I did and send it later he said that's not the place I told my friend pls let's GI home cos if I make any more step am finish why money is not enough, mean while befr then getting to the border where the immigration base the stop our bus in side the bus with my friend am the only one that's different with my colour. They looked at me and say where am I going to I told them they drag me off the bus as if am a thief to their boss and ask the other to bring handcuff that they will take me to abuja which is very serious they say am lying that I have something else to do there take my phone start searching they told me to call who am going to meet what can I say when no number of who am going to meet I only say we mail each other if they want me to show them.the Hausa's came down from the bus and call me back that I should just try and settle them which all the money with me have planned it.but no choice they only insist that the will collect not less than 10,000 if I want it to go beyond that it will rise....I pay them after then am not comfortable anymore through out and when he told me am not their I change my mind cos each town is 17hr journey and another 17hr journey to niamey. We walk along the street to get a cheaper bus but all we see is too expensive but we get one and entered to Ilorin town also expensive but better anyway cos we have to enter from bus top to bus top from Ilorin we entered Ibadan from Ibadan we entered mile2 and from mile2 we get home very very late in the night.

===

2) You sent me this Statement (ref. Seme trip) on May 16:
On may 7/05/2019 at 9pm I and my friend toxin Isaac left home Dr m Lagos to send area.it cost us #10,000 naira to get there,we reach same border at 10:45 pm ,we took a bus from seme border to the meeting place hotel 241.

When we arrive there at the hotel I mail joojoo but befr then he told me that the bus hit a goat.I was surprise how come he said the bus is moving slowly and later said he's at the work shop,I told him how long will I stay.he was just saying rubbish I don't understand late in the night by 6:00 he said he's no longer coming that they can't work it today not knowing is a lie.I spent close to #5,000 naira on food with my friend before we went back home,I get back home 10:30 to11:00 that day which am not fully happy with.

On the next day,he mail that he will be there 1-2hour I said is alright am on my way with my same friend. He said he's close to the border I said we're close as well after I went to the hotel I went to the manager he gave us place to stay since after I sent my picture to Claude. When I get there,he said we have to wait till his process, over some hour I was worried and mail him again he said no worry that everything will be okay and is getting late around 5:30-5:40 that evening he now then said is done akwoodi let joojoo go and deliver the parcel am happy not knowing thinking I will get back home happy after all my stress.not knowing is a Frick joojoo now said I should come to bohicon to collect,for what reason after all what have spent.I have no choice than to go back home, worst part of it we don't have much any longer in hand we have to walk that night with my friend and wait to beg for left befr we can reach home I was so embarrassed and I blame my self...and for my friend he never pick my phone or call me again and I can't blame him for that. if I get money I will go to him to apologize for what happened on that day, for me this is how will suffer ourselves......

===

It is enough to write the 2 above messages (as they are now) on a single piece of paper and then read all these happenings in a single Video-Statement.
Send that scanned paper and video file to me. At the end of that Video-Statement, you must also say the phrase:
I, Shogun Kayuude Daniel, agree to receive $ 4,000 and accept the risk of losing the parcel with the number ***5REMVTVFMO***, without later claiming any financial or other claim.

The $ 4,000 payment will be made immediately to the account you sent to Nancy (please complete all the details required for bank payment). That's all you have to do.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

- Our boy already told Emma that he does not want to send any video again, so we'll see what his reaction will be. Twisted Evil
- At the same time, I'm going to try a last trip for him... in Lagos Island. This last trip does not qualify for the "Safari" category, but it is extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant for Danyboi to get there. It is a very crowded and extremely complicated area, and our idiot will surely lose a whole day there. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.02 - Our lad wrote to Akwoodi:
Quote:
OK don't worry I will get it done.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
10.15 - Akwoodi to our moron:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Okay, there's no rush. I'll wait for the scanned document and for the video file. Also, please do not forget that Nancy needs exact details about bank payment.
Meanwhile, I have one opportunity to send your parcel right in the Lagos area. Please tell me if the Lagos Island area is accessible to you and if you can get there to pick up your parcel. I will have a delivery for a mechanical workshop located in that area (on Oba Adeyinka Oyekan street). Their representative might arrive in Parakou this week and I will try to discuss with him to take over also your parcel. The envelope with the $3,000 I'll keep it here, to pay through the bank along with the other $1,000 for your travel expenses.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

9:21 Danni forwarded the message to Emma, that he would receive $4000

9:47 Emma to Danni wrote:
Wow. I'm sure 4000 is enough to come to England

10:01 Danni to Emma wrote:
No am not sure we will see...3,000usd that 1,000 is nothing just thousand naira

10:08 Emma to Danni wrote:
He was saying $ 4000

And for clarification, because he obviously didn't read or understand, or he's just trying to convince Emma it is not enough for travel so that he might get some more

10:16 Emma to Danni wrote:
That's 1442400,00 Naira

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Our boy was extremely silent yesterday, so Nancy wrote a message to him:
Quote:
It's been almost 48 hours since I've been waiting for the full details for the bank payment. Did you send those materials to Akwoodi? I refer to the Hand Written and Scanned Statement as well as the Video Statement. At the end of this week, I'm going on vacation for a few days and I know from Akwoodi that you're going to complete all these parcel issues and the deadline of June 05. Nancy

===

10.34 - Danyboi to Nancy... a very laconic message, with his bank account details. Laughing
Quote:
Beneficiary bank
First city monument bank PLC
Swift code-fcmbngla(on field 57a)
Iban no:gb55scbl6091041254**** is the same as routing number.
I will send the scanned and the video file to akwoodi.

Nancy to Danyboi:
Quote:
Full address of the bank: ???
Swift code: fcmbngla
Routing number: gb55scbl6091041254****
Account number: 585196****
Full address of the beneficiary: ???

===

10.45 - Danyboi sent his NEW handwritten statements. Laughing

===
Akwoodi to our boy:
Quote:
Dear sir,
I confirm receipt of the 4 different files representing the complete handwritten Statements of the events in Bida and Seme.
I'm still waiting for the video file by which you need to read EXACT what you write in the 2 statements.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

In the same time, Danyboi sent me complete details about his address and about the bank address. I will report it. Laughing
Quote:
Opic Estate Area 8 Iperin Agbara Ogun state
Bank address: Plot 1 Ilaro street Agbara industrial Ogun state

11.12 - Nancy:
Quote:
Full address of the bank: Plot 1, Ilaro street, Agbara industrial, Ogun state
Swift code: fcmbngla
Routing number: gb55scbl6091041254****
Account number: 585196****
Full address of the beneficiary: Opic Estate, Area 8, Iperin, Agbara, Ogun state
Confirm that these details are correct. If any changes occur, I expect you to write again. Nancy

The phrase in bold characters is the foundation that I will build the dolla-chop operation. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Danni to Nancy:
Quote:
Ok

===

14.05 - Akwoodi to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Tomorrow, here in Parakou will come the representative of the company that imported those parcels (it's about that company in Lagos Island that I already told you). You want me to try to talk to him and send your parcel there? I repeat, it's an address in Lagos. In the near future I no longer have scheduled deliveries in Nigeria, so this opportunity may be the last one.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

16.17 - Our boy:
Quote:
For your customer in Lagos island I would need his full address and his phone number as well so there won't be a mistake and he will know

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Surely yes, no doubt you will get all the necessary details (exact address, email address and phone number). Their representative (Mr. Ebiere Anoundo) arrives very early in the morning, so I will need your explicit consent to send your parcel along with their other parcels. If you do not express this agreement, then I will not start any other discussion with mr. Ebiere.
Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been extremely silent to me as well. He's not online very much, so there's not much new to report

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, our idiot agreed that his parcel be sent somewhere in Lagos Island. Laughing Laughing Laughing
He responds to Akwoodi:
Quote:
No problem then you can discuss with him...

I'm sure there will be no problems. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic and Lionlne , NEVER GO TO WEST AFRICA, The police will arrest you, their income has gone down as the cannot get money from the scammers, you both Are doing a job which I will learn from you both and will I be better, I wish;and dream, you both can bring our uk government down if had a chance, carrrry on and bring the scammers on their knees ,well done to help the world , TOP BOYS OR GIRLS INVOLVED

Last edited by Hitty on Thu May 23, 2019 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From memory, “Biscuit Boy” has a relative on the inside of the bank – you’ll want to take the “chop” well clear of the known banks, although the one we chased him out of earlier in the bait is still a possibility, as he had no way to disprove the attention that account supposedly attracted

He may be a complete tool, but as far as banking goes, he has someone who may be able to check on activity within his own banking system, or its affiliates …..

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dolla-chop operation will be done through Joojoo (former Benin driver) who infected Nancy's computer (from accounting department) and will send a mail (from an email address similar to Danyboi's) requesting that the payment is made in a bank account in Benin (an old account already reported in my other story). Along with this, Joojoo will also send some threats to Danyboi (messages accompanied by suggestive pictures of ritually sacrificed pigs). I think it will be quite credible. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Wednesday

- Akwoodi to our idiot:
Quote:
Good morning sir!
I'm sorry, it was a misunderstanding. Mr. Ebiere will arrive here only tomorrow because he did not find a convenient flight on the Cotonou-Parakou route.
I have not received your video statement yet, and Nancy (from the accountancy) told me she will have some free days starting on Friday.
If you want the payment to be made as soon as possible, please send me the video in which you read the text of the two previous statements (Bida and Seme).
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But of course he needs to send that video first... which can be a problem, knowing his data almost ran out for this month.
4 Days till my sandtimer. I think we'll make it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, of course!... no video = no money! Laughing Laughing Laughing

So, Monday is fulfilled necessary time for your SandTimer?
OK, I'm going to invent a "local, specific holiday" where my manager Akwoodi has to attend (something related to his tribe/family and the area where he was born).
We will easily postpone everything until the beginning of the next week. No problem. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This sunday it will be our aniversary. Laughing
Don't worry, just continue, I don't think he'll stop talking to Emma anytime soon. He needs someone to send his whinings to

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.15 - Our idiot wrote to Akwoodi. Laughing
Quote:
I have the videos but is too large to send...

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
I do not know what to say, that I'm not an IT specialist.
Try uploading it to a website where it can download later (and you just give me a download link).
Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

5 minutes later, Akwoodi writes again:
Quote:
Dear sir,
One of my drivers says that big files can be loaded into Google Drive, or something like that... you know what this is all about?
Ask someone who can help you with storage space.
Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, since when am I your driver? Laughing

The idiot forgot that he still has a shared google drive folder on Emma's account. He posted love songs there, but also his audition video's for chelsea, they are still there (and on youtube).

The chat from the last few days. Not much, he's not online much

MON 8:05 AM
Emma: Good morning
MON 9:13 AM
Danni: Good day
Emma: How are you?
Danni: AM GOODY,
Emma: Ok goody.
MON 9:58 PM
Danni: Haha
Emma: Where have you been all day

TUE 3:52 AM
Danni: Work all day...
TUE 6:19 AM
Emma: Oh thank goodness you have a job again
TUE 4:25 PM
Danni: Hi how are you doing,
Emma: I'm ok, how is your day?
TUE 10:19 PM
Danni: GOOD
Just back
11:25 AM
Emma: That's late
How was your day

WED 11:48 AM
Danni: Hi
Am in Lagos,I was sent sent an errand
Emma: For work?
Take care
6:38 PM
Danni: Nothing like take care I told you I need to subscribe and I don't have much in hand.. There's no way I can send those video cos the file is too large but you refuse to tell your lawyer. Now if I don't send that video I can't get the money which they all waiting for Nancy from headquarters also need it I tried mini plan is not working cos the file is so much Large and is two videos. And she will be on vacation on Friday means she will spend more than two weeks.. Just to send me the iTunes card I will make it and turn it to subscription.
8:08 PM
Emma: I was telling you take care because you had to go away for an errand cookie, nothing else, can't you use your brother's phone to send it?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

We have a WINNER!

- Our dear lad sent me his video-statement... no any other words. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MOVIE >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbBtu9IcVFE <<<

===

05.10 - Akwoodi wrote to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
I'm on my way to Djona, where my tribe has a traditional celebration in which all the family members come together. We are very many people in this large family and we gather here from all over the world. Also Joojoo will be present at this meeting and I will talk to him about you and about the sad events in Seme. The GSM network is not working satisfactorily and I can not see the video-materials sent, but I will forward your message directly to my colleague Nancy. I hope everything is okay and I hope that your payment will be made immediately to the account shown in your last message.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

07.05 - Akwoodi to Nancy (our moron is in CC):
Quote:
Nancy,
Please check the video file and, if everything is ok, please pay the 4000.
I will not be available until Monday and my network signal here is pretty weak, but it's good to solve the payment problem today.
Thanks,
Akwoodi

===

Our next-immediate plan:

1) Today, Nancy will pay the money ($4,000) in a Benin account, claiming he received a message from our Danni asking for the bank to change... "the fake" Danni's address is only slightly modified from the real one. I do not think he will notice these minor details (about email address), but Emma will surely see this (of course, if the idiot will send the whole message by forward).
Emma will say: "Look baby, someone has made a similar email to yours and sent a message for you. I think it's Joojoo." Our idiot will be delighted, I'm so sure! Laughing

2) Akwoodi is off (to that tribe celebration), but the idiot's package has already been handed over and is due to be available starting tomorrow morning. Our friend will receive a clarifying message in 2-3 hours. Maybe we can send Danni to Lagos Island. Laughing

3) Tomorrow, Joojoo will send one nice threat message, accompanied by some pictures of the ritually sacrificed pig. Laughing
===

07.16 - Nancy responds to Akwoodi (Danni is CC'ed):
Quote:
In about two hours I'll get to the office and check. If everything is okay, I will make the payment to the client Kayuude in the confirmed account from his last message. Nancy

These messages are designed just to ensure Danni that everything is okay. Twisted Evil
===

11.00 - Akwoodi writes to our boy... yeap, his parcel will be in Lagos tomorrow. Sure, no problem! Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,
Your parcel has been taken over by Mr. Ebiere Anoundu (manager at M.A.M.S.) and can be taken from the address starting tomorrow morning. Below you find all the details you need:
Mechanic Auto Moto Station - M.A.M.S. (09.30am-06.30pm) - address: 7 Oba Adeyinka Oyekan Avenue close to Bankole Oki Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria,
Mr. Eleme Frank Chukuwuma - General Manager / Phone number: +2348155737791 / Mr. Ebiere Anoundu (email) - Store Manager.
Mr. Ebiere will keep your parcel in the store's warehouse and you will arrange with him to deliver at an agreed hour. You will need to have a document stating your identity but I sent him also some of your photos, so there will be no problems. You can contact him directly by email, starting tomorrow morning.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

Mr. Eleme is the real "reverend" Emmanuel Eze Laughing ... his phone number is deliberately misspelled but I will correct it (depending on the situation). Mr. Ebiere is me. Laughing
===

Bertje

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. It takes a lot to have a lad make a video.

This bait has been nothing but inspirational. Awesome work from everyone involved, and especially from Danyboi of course Very Happy

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12.32 - Our idiot responds to Alkwoodi... regarding "the parcel delivery issue". He's very bussy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
OK I will but can't go there until next week Saturday.. Which I will leave home early I hop is OK...

===

14.10 - Nancy to Danyboi... our dolla-chop. Laughing
- She sent a payment confirmation message with Reply to a fake message sent by a fake Danni from the fake address.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kayuude,
I received this morning one message from my colleague Akwoodi and I saw that you sent the video statement file (the only missing material in your dossier file). Congratulations, everything is ok right now! I paid the $4,000 bill on the indicated account (as you requested in your last message yesterday) and I ask you to confirm this. Our bank has already sent the signed payment order to you and the money must be taken into your account in just a 2-3 hours. Please send your fellow Reverend Innocent Johnson the warmest greetings on our part. I'm glad we managed to solve the problem together, especially because I'm going now to a beautiful vacation and I did not want to leave behind unresolved issues. Nancy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From: fake Shogun Daniel < a similar fake email address >
To: Nancy Dolorres < snipped >
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 1:12 AM
Subject: Bank account for the $4,000 payment

BANKOFAFRICA
FOREIGN EXCHANGE PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
Beneficiary Axxi-Application-2017,
BOA/030/FMFM-ECD017
BOA-BF Date:04/07/2017 BOA-BF

Subjects: (1) Official Notification.

(11) Keep to the Rules And Regulations of this bank.

FROM THE INFORMATION DEPARTMENT

GROUP BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)

ATTENTION: NANCY DOLORES

THIS MESSAGE IS A RECONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT FOR THE $4,000 BILL THAT YOUR COMPANY HAS TO PAY FOR ME ON THE OCASION OF THE TRANSPORT OF THE PARCEL FOR CLIENT KAYUUDE SHOGUN DANIEL. YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS FEES TO THIS BANK ,SO WE ARE WAITING FOR THE PAYMENT SOON.

THIS IS HOW THE MONEY SHOULD BE SEND TO MY FRIEND IN BENIN :

RECEIVER'S NAME: REVEREND INNOCENT JOHNSON
BANK NAME : BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
BANK ADDRESS : CARREFOUR DES TROIS BANQUES, AVENUE PAPE JEAN PAUL II, 01 B.P 2020, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC
CODE IBAN : BJ 067 01508 50801001345909,
CODE SWIFT/IBC : COBBBJBJ
ACCOUNT NAME : REVEREND INNOCENT JOHNSON
ADDRESS : C/788 AVOTROU, AKPAKPA, COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC

AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOU SHOULD FORWARD TO US THE PAYMENT SLIP THROUGH OUR SPECIAL COURIER SERVICE AND CALL THE BANK DIRECTOR WITH THIS NUMBER :+226 79 15 93 01.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.
ALHAJI ABU SULE
GOVERNOR

DR. JAMES SAWAM.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
****** Les informations contenues dans cet e-mail et les pièces jointes sont strictement confidentiels à l'usage du destinataire. Toute utilisation, diffusion, distribution ou la reproduction d'une partie de cet e-mail ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire, s'il vous plaît aviser Bank Of Africa par retour du courrier ou appelle le et supprimer toutes les copies, y compris les pièces jointes

===

16.10 - Akwoodi to our moron:
Quote:
Dear sir,
From my point of view, our company has no longer any connection with your parcel. We delivered where you said you wanted to deliver. Point!
I have the messages from you, where you agreed to hand over the package to our Lagos customer. So, from now on, picking up the parcel is a matter that interests you directly and personally. You have to contact Mr. Ebiere and arrange everything with him. Not with me. Okay?
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic