SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darla: I didn't lie when I told yu that your hairdo makes yu look like a gay did I?

Laughing Laughing

He posted a nice public message on Facebook this weekend and he changed his profile picture to the one of him in front of the hotel in seme on his first trip there. I think he loved it. My update will be posted later today. Sherlock is starting to piece things together and Emma was being a bit annoyed

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohh, dear my Danyboi! Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.24 - The idiot writes to Akwoodi:
Quote:
There's a way to bring that here not far from Benin after Benin is badagry and after badagry is agbara you can see is close check your map the person who send that for me is totally angry like mad. One of your boy can do that and I will be waiting at the filling station to collect my family don't like your operation and they want me safe therefore is simple no need of putting it in a car you can come with it on bike down here or you take a cab and beware of customs well is your land you know what's up,and don't give anyone to take it to abuja...I never see kind of company you're befr in my life this is terrible only this apart from this anything you do with that parcel cos is not yours,it won't work for you all and I will bitterly swear on it for all of you taken over another mans property is a thief....tell one of your boy to bring it he will be safe were I will collect is just a road side like 241hotel OK.

... five minutes later:
Quote:
I will send your massage back to England maybe you think am joking here...after you all tried to kill me is not possible am going no where OK unless what I told you.

... and again:
Quote:
All of you need to compensate me by doing what I said now let me know when any of you is coming

I think today I will ignore all the messages from him, because I want to annoy him even more. Twisted Evil
===

10.05 - Danyboi to Akwoodi, another message:
Quote:
And I can't be your stupid client if you refused to do what I said and I won't talk good about your company to any one OK..do what I want my right now ok

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danni updated his profile picture to the one of him in front of the hotel in Seme. One of his buddies replied: "Were is dis ooooooo" Laughing I think he should've used the vetruvian man picture in his underwear.

Somewhere this weekend he posted on his timeline: Baware and be careful for who you move with they are the one to plan after you......and they will never know peace..Who pretend to love you and blackmail you

The chat From this weekend and today
Some parts are continuous, others with long pauses

Saturday
<Danniset his own nickname to don't touch me ok.>
I sent you mail I don't need anything again let them eat it
Emma: I didn't get your email
Danni: Send me hi cos I know you lying
On mail
From your pastor
Later
Emma: I went to him this morning. He explained what happened. I thought she was my friend 😢
I can't believe it
Danni: Ok now you see right
Did you get the mail
All of you now I don't know who to believe including you maybe I will look fr another lady...
Emma: Yes I got your mail and please don't
Now what
She betrayed me and now you want to leave me. 😢
Danni: What do you want me to do is your fault you believe them what do you want me to do
And who is Dave
I can't do any thing than to see another better offer cos I don't want my life to be wasted mostly my career...
Report to your lawyer don't be a muroon
Later
Emma: Dave is Lina's niece
Reverend Greenam will report it
Danni: To who where's Lina
Emma: In the hospital
I will go there tomorrow
Danni: Hmmm so what's the plan now I can't be sitting here
Emma: I don't know. I was hoping you knew
I'm not happy
Danni: There's nothing left
Emma: I still love you, there has to be a way
Danni: How now don't send money through any company again ok
Emma: Never that company again
Danni: Dhl company is the best is also here in Africa and Is better you go to your bank as I told you or meet your lawyer he will know more way ok
Talk to him
Dhl company is the best
They will come to my house here and gave it to me
Emma: Ok. I'll make an appointment with my lawyer first thing after the weekend
Danni: OK I will wait now you see people you love are your enemy
Emma: Are you?
Danni: Around you
Dave
Claude that bastard
Emma: She's not around me anymore
Claude I don't even know
I thought Dave was my friend
Danni: They suffer me
Emma: Me as well
Danni: Don't think that meet your lawyer he will help you explain to him
Emma: What do you think he'll do?
Danni: He will know more better that's why he's called a lawyer
Emma: Right
I will ask him
Danni: OK where are you
Emma: Home now
Have to get some groceries
<Emma set the nickname for Danni to Mr.Cookie.>
Danni: No money I spent all I have with me and dying never eaten since morning I have to beg for food now see what they've done to me if is possible for me I will kill them
They company should return back the money Lina use fr shipping. The parcel
Later
Danni: What are you doing so you can't reply
You act like a suspect
Emma: Because I don't know what to do right now. I told you I'm going to Lina tomorrow and hear what she has to say about what happened
Danni: Let me tell you they all know what's in the parcel befr getting to Africa
Emma: Yes Lina knows, she was the one to send it
Danni: But let me tell am no more interested in it
Emma: But there's one thing I'm wondering about
Danni: So that's why they plan over her too
Emma: Why would I make the effort of going to my lawyer, try to find out what happened and solve this mess if you don't even want to be with me anymore?
Danni: She put the company on her head that is not the first time using it fake people around me
Emma: Yes you told me about that
Apparently it's the same here
Danni: Let me tell you, first see my time and career not on may side if I don't take it hard with you,you won't take it serious.
You don't know we Africans are observant
But you White just lay down and put your head in one basket
Later
Danni: You can see people commenting on my post
Hmmm
<Danni set his own nickname to don.>
<Danni cleared his own nickname.>
Emma: I know you're observant. And if you think time is on my side you're wrong. I want a family
I want to see you play for a good club and teach our kids as well
Do you even still want that?
Danni: Yea,yea waiting fr you
But taking too long
Emma: I wasn't at my computer
Danni: OK now what's is the plan now
Emma: Don't know. You have me confused
So what are going to do now I need to get there first
Emma: You kept calling me all kind of things and being mean to me, saying you'll find another girl so what do you want me to do? Wait for you to leave me?
Danni: OK tel me your mind
Emma: I just did
Danni: I don't know what you want
Why don't you know I just want to leave this country what happened get m angry... A lot
Emma: Just leave the country, so it doesn't matter to you if you'll be with me?
I'm not happy either with what that bitch did
Where am I going if is not you or what are you even saying
Of course me too with all the stress I pass through but where have to look fr another way when I get there we can figure it out
Emma: I was doubting because you kept saying you'd look for another girl
<Emma set the nickname for danni to Mr.Cookie.>
That will make you serious
Cos you slack
Emma: So it was a game
Just playing with me Huh?
Thank you so much
Fr what
<Emma cleared the nickname for Danni>
For acting like a jerk when I tried to help
You're not serious why you just fall back and relax...you know don't put that neck name you cleared don't write just leave it that way....
Emma: I was very serious. You think sending you $25000 is is joke?
Danni: Then what happened
Is it my fault
Huh
Emma: I have been stressed this last week because of everything and all you do is accuse me and threaten to go to another woman
Did I say it is your fault?
No
But you treated me bad
Danni: Have I not tried. Do you know what happened to me here I borrowed money on the first day thank God I went back they would have killed me now am still owning you think am really happy with all of you ...
Emma: What did I do? Did I steal it? You're being unreasonable. I know it sucks, but you can't blame this on me
I was the one that lost 25000 and I would give it again without a second thought I'd I was sure you'd get it, but I have to find a way to release it first
Danni: Do I,I only blame you fr weakness and not showing concern.
And befr you do, you send
Me only money fr me to come
Emma: I was showing concern but you didn't see it you were to busy with the temper tantrum
Danni: OK don't send up to that amount you send befr OK let it be up 1000 pounds times 4 forget about my mom when I get there I will totally send her money ok
Emma: I'm tired. I'm going to sleep
Danni: OK good night
But
Emma: No butts
Goodnight
Danni: You don't want to lissen
Ok
Emma: I do buy you were mean to me and I want to sleep now
Danni: OK bye
Go sleep
I keep my word to myself
If it's mean words then please do
Go sleep you told me you wanna
Befr you do any thing like wanna send let me know

Sunday
Danni: Hi
Emma: Hi
Danni: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Emma: Church. I'm going to Linain the hospital now
What are you doing today
Danni: Nothing but gonna do some work in few time tell me what she says when you get there let me know
Later
Emma: She told me what I already knew. Dave tied her and locked her in the basement of the church. She arranged with Claude to steal my money from the parcel and they left for South America together
I fucking hate her
Danni: OK what are you going to do,now the money is gone.
Emma: Cry
Danni: Cry
Is that all you have to do now, when you said you are no more getting younger?
Emma: Nobody is. They never invented a juvenating potion yet
There's Botox, but that's not the same
Danni: I don't get you
Emma: It hurts
Danni: Do you know I here going out not knowing they are playing me suffer a lot don't you know
Am on big debt now
Emma: Yes I know
Danni: So what are you now saying than to make things in better ways know
Emma: Maybe some rum will help
Danni: What's rum
Emma: Booze
Danni: Are you kidding me like you are exhausted
Emma: I am
Danni: If you're let me know what's rum booze you talking about
Emma: Aren't you?
It's a drink that makes you forget, but only for a few hours
Danni: Let me know if you're no more interested
How could Dave tie Lina up i don't believe is s lie
Emma: Because Lina is oldrr and Dave is young. She didn't expect it
Danni: Lol.......
And you
Emma: I don't know exactly. I wasn't there
Me? Not ready for the Botox yet thank you
Danni: Are you still in, like you're no more interested
Emma: In where?
Danni: The way you talk
Lets find their is away
Me I don't understand you anymore like this
Emma: Find Dave? The police should
Danni: Let them do their work or Williams mg to wait till they find Dave
Are you willing me to wait till they find her
Emma: No
You told me to meet my lawyer next week
I'm going to get a drink
Danni: Where
Emma: In a glass
Danni: OK
So when will you meet him what day
See those thieves will pay for what they've done
Later
Danni: Emma
Later
Emma: Bean drinkering cookie

Today
Danni: Why are you drinking Emma am not there and you want to kill yourself
Where are you now
You have to let that go and let the cops do their job OK brb
Emma: I'm home
Headache
Danni: Hmm better don't kill yourself
You can't work have you tell them what happened at work
Emma: Non of there busines
Danni: You should contact that akwoodi. They need to compensate you
What's he's saying is this I can't go to abuja to get any thing from any where again
Emma: But you should insist to get compensated for going to benin for nothing because that joojoo
Danni: HE KEEP TELLING ME THEY CANT BRING IT TO AGBARA CLOSER TO BENIN BUT I SAID NO THET THEY SHOULD STUPID COMPANY I MYSELF WILL CONDEMN THE COMPANY IF THEY REFUSE
Emma: ASK THEM FOR A FRIGGIN COMPENSATION OK?
Danni: He's stupid so stupid
Emma: Did you?
Danni: No reply yet but I still wonder why you do feel concern I sent you is mail instead of you to shout on that bitch hmm
Emma: Is Dave here?
I case you missed the note shes in fucking South America shagging a rich dude
Insist ok? Make him see who is a man
Danni: All is just Lina fault
Check your mail
Emma: Shes as much victim
Danni: So careless and stupid now who's to get those money back now
Emma: I see in that mail you can get s compensation. Try get it
Make them pay those bastards
Danni: Are you in sane,you mean I should go to abuja again am not OK
Any thing that can't get to where I am now all of you should get out what kind of stupid and dirty word coming out from you
Emma: They recently invented this thing c called email. Very convenient. You should try it
Danni: I don't care
Anything beyond here I am no way ok
Fuck all of you
Nonsense
Only if he bring it to me here at agbara period
Emma: I think you need to demand compensation before he can bring you anything
The compensation I mean
Or you don't want money anymore to come to England
Fine
Noted
Danni: All of you are getting me upset again
I don't need dirty and stinky money that will torment my life ok
If he can't do what I need let him go to hell
Rubbish
And if you keep waiting for that stupid thought of yours your wrong instead of you to take step pls I don't won't to hear anything about compensation again from you and am going to block that bastard now let everything be fine that way back then if I talk my mouth is smelling now who's mouth is smelling you havnt see look at people you said you trust,while you just sit and relax like king of ape.
Doing nothing back then if I talk
Don't make me get angry anymore.. I repeat
If you can't look for a way think me to travel again is over you have to look a way cos you flattered
Later
Emma: king of ape huh? Thanks cookie.
I'm sick today thought I mentioned that
Later
Danni: No you didn't the Nigeria proverb says if a lady die becos one issue or the other thousands of lady will walk on her grave better wisen up and forget the past am saying my own now time will come you won't see anyone to talk to you
AND DO THE NECESSARY THING ON TIME
Later
Emma: well it's a fucking stupid proverb

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm going to get a drink
Danni: Where
Emma: In a glass
Danni: OK

LOL_sign
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!
===

Tuesday

- Our boy suffers... very much ... he can not sleep. Not at all! He writes to Joojoo.
Quote:
You can't still runaway you think you have you thief

... another message, 2 minutes later:
Quote:
You're in Togo with your family with the money you stolen

===

06.00 - The good, honest and trustworthy manager Akwoodi responds to the last yesterday message of our boy... Unfortunately, the news is not good. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear sir,
With all due respect, I really want to help you, but this can only be done legally. I will not risk my job nor or my position, sending a man with your package across the border, illegally.
Our operating license is not valid for Nigeria, so if I delivered there would mean smuggling. Nobody and nothing in this world makes me risk being accused of illegal practices!
I can arrange delivery in any city in Benin without additional costs. I can make also the decision to settle your travel expenses, but I can not allow one of my people to cross the nigerian border and deliver that parcel illegally in Nigeria. I hope you understand that I have to respect the law and regulations, right? If you accept that your shipment will be picked up by someone else (another nigerian customer) and brought somewhere in Nigeria, this is something that can be solved. Yes, I can do it! But my employees do not come to Nigeria with that parcel! Never!
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

07.30 - Akwoodi to our boy... I'm sure he'll be happy to read my words. Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,
After Joojoo's resignation, his email account was disabled. They just came to me, I mean the IT guys, and they gave me to read 2 messages that you sent to Joojoo this morning.
Was there something about stolen money? He has a debt to you, or what's going on? What was all those threats?
Joojoo is not involved in that ugly story about Claude, because he brought your parcel back in good condition with all the contents intact.
So it's hard for me to understand why you accuse him of having stolen from you. Can you explain to me? Are there any details of the story of your last trip to Benin that I do not know yet?

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

08.00 - Our Danyboi, to Akwoodi:
Quote:
My own is that I can't go any where abuja where I told you that's where it will be,If any of them are passing through this way agbara I would wait their and collect it.but without that am going no where

10.31 - Danni, another message to Akwoodi.
Quote:
Do you know what you will do fr me now let's forget about the parcel now I want a compensation from your company in sending those money to my account massage your boss over this with all my expense have lost....this the only way out now I want reply befr night so your can transfer it to my account here in Nigeria. That's the compensation I want now from your company

===

11.05 - Akwoodi responds to our moron:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Regarding your parcel, I clearly understand your position and, if I have a nigerian customer coming here from Lagos, I will announce you in advance. Do not worry!
Regarding the financial compensation, please tell me if you want to participate actively in our internal investigation. It's about the investigation that started with the events that our former manager, Claude Postumierre, was involved with. It also refers to your last trip to Benin. Certainly I will be able to get a consistent amount of money for you, provided you are part of the team and cooperate in a transparent and total way.
If you agree, I will communicate this fact to the head of our investigating team, with the whole procedure being monitored and approved at the company's senior management level.
Informally, I can tell you that the amounts awarded are based on information transmitted and how witnesses (that is, you) are cooperating.
Please let me know officially if you want to participate actively in this investigation.

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danni wants Emma to do all the work and get him money. Now we can't have him sitting back and relax, so I thought it would be nice if Danni started focussing a bit more on getting a financial compensation. Of course he can get that, but he needs to make a video statement about the events. That's not unreasonable at all. Unfortunately this little Einstein didn't understand it until I spelled it out for him this morning, then he quickly messaged Akwoodi (see above, the message from 10:30)

From where we were yesterday afternoon

Danni: Ok
You make me lose everything and don't worry I will unite my self again only it will takes just some while why can't you just open your mouth and say it out since you have no choice and I will know what to do I still don't have time my job and where I have to be,you are making things worst and delay
Continue drinking and hop that's the solution
Emma: I am delaying? YOU are
You wanna sit back and wait till god knows who solves it all. Write that moron a fucking email and demand to get compensated for the trip to wherever that stupid juju stole the parcel
Danni: Can't you he doesn't reply on time OK only me can't continue like this and don't sit and wait for that is your fault
(Of course I am, but I'm not baiting myself. He can do the work.
Emma: Why should I? I was not the one traveling. You were the one that spent money to travel. You should get it back from him that bastard
Danni: See don't wait for that cos if you're you're wasting your time I can't risk another of my life OK am at home going no where OK
Emma: Earth to MrCookie. You don't even have to get on your feet to send an fucking email. It's pretty advanced. You can do it from anywhere
Danni: I said I won't travel out anywhere again to get any fucking parcel am I clear
Emma: I ONLY TOLD YOU TO SEND A FUCKING EMAIL CAN'T YOU READ?
Danni: I did already ok
Emma: what did you say to him? That you want to be compensated?
Danni: If they can't do as I say they should forget it
And I don't hope on that..
Anymore nor even thinking of it
Am not sorry fr Lina cos she play stupid as old as she's
Emma: you are mean
and stupid because apparently you still didn't demand a compensation
Danni: I don't care you all plan over me and it back fire
And you as a fool you don't know any thing
Emma: Ooooh, so I planned to have 25000 stolen?
Maybe you were the one behind all this. You don't want to ask for a compensation, so clearly you're hiding something
Danni: Am in Africa you know nothing if is another plan
That's your foolish ness as I can see .
You never ask for propiate sense and fr what you said
You're a fool
And she goat
Some one said I should go to abuja again to collect and is same road of my first trip to niamey thank god I went back what might have happened you bastard is over fool
So you Al's want me dead
Emma: I never said you should go to Abuja. All I say is that YOU SHOULD DEMAND THAT BASTARD TO GIVE YOU FINANCIAL COMPENSATION
Danni: Am not killing myself over anything anymore if he likes let him compensate I told him what he need to know
Emma: Not much
Danni: You as a person you can't intervene what do you want pls leave me don't disturb me on that
Emma: ok, i'll just go back to sleep
Danni: You're just killing yourself
Sleeping all day will makes you doll
Did you know that
That bastard never reply the mail
Understood
I can now see you're waiting fr the compensation from him....
Very late in the evening
Emma: I think that's the quickest way to get money now. They should pay you for the expenses you had, but if you don't want it what am I supposed to do
Danni: Don't do it you like do you think am a fool sorry I pity you
You're talking as if am begging you
You act like I'm the one that needs money. I lost a lot but you are the one that needs money for a ticket and visa and you act like you don't care

4:13 AM
Danni: You're waiting for what is not possible... Is not composary you lost a lot why don't go and hijack Lydia for that to replace it for you
This morning
Emma: Because it is not her fault
Danni: No is my fault right look at you now don't worry I know where it will end and I will surprise you...
Soon it will be over
Emma: Oh. Tell me
Danni: Nothing to tell when you keep delaying and I can't wait much longer anymore now any way is a way
I don't you to bother yourself over me again .now is my fault why he stole the money like you say....don't worry I will plan my life again to show that more hop is coming to my way.I can see you don't have any interest anymore I don't want to waste much of my hoping on unavailable thing you all have tried thank you very much I love my life and can't risk it on anything else I know am in big debt I will cover all and start a new life that will give me no stress at all.
Emma: How can you say that? I am trying constantly to help you solve this mess, but I can't file a complaint with that company, you have to because you are their customer. If you don't how will you ever get financial compensation from them? You expect me to do everything. I have tried many things and lost a lot of money already to try to get you here and you don't even want to send that manager one fucking email
Danni: He insist that only abuja is where his customers were and if I want he will give it to them they will keep it for me in their warehouse but I will never go there in my life any more I don't want to know the cost they're paying me ok
So mouth off
I told you to forget it you refuse
Emma: I'm not talking about the parcel now, I'm talking about money (Think he understands that? Laughing )
do they have to send that somewhere? They can transfer it
Danni: That's what he mean
Emma: sure?
Danni: He will keep the money in the parcel
Emma: did he say that?
Danni: Yes that is what he mean this morning but have massage him again to hear what he will say this evening
Emma: ok
thank you
Danni: Thank who no body knows if is yes or no
And I havnt gotting anything
Emma: Thanks for trying
Danni: Trying that has not been done keep relaxing OK just keep flattered am just telling you my word
Don't you know the owner of the load carries it from the heavy side is a proverb am given you
Emma: No, don't know that
Danni: Left for you to make use of it on time befr is too late...
When things like this happen you take it from a serious side.... They just want to everything that company
Emma: I don't understand
Danni: They don't want me to get anything <= EXACTLY Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with our moron. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
I told you all I know,after this incident that joojoo disappeared I received a mail from Dave that I should bribe joojoo and I should not let you know.Claude is the one who sent that mail using Dave phone I think they work together... I don't need to participate in your team I owe big debt going to Niamey and to Benin, am seriously in problem that's why I need those to sell to cover up since am played by your best man joojoo....just imagine if I have did as he said I should ileat anything I like and feel free and Claude say same word to me am I not dead thank god I use my number 6 to reject their offer even the manager if the hotel told me and my friend that we should wisen up that those guys are joker that's is the second day we went to the hotel.do you know what I see from his word I should have receive this percel from the first day I went to Benin he lied that the car brake down its a lie I don't believe on my own on the second they plan it and delay us till almost dark now lied that akwoodi let joojoo go and deliver the parcel now...well am happy but not knowing am played, after some time I massage Claude again what's going on no reply till later he said nothing to worry about we should eat and drink and thank god we didn't later that fool joojoo said we should come to bohichon to cellect our parcel that's in hotel flexing I knew it is a play that was when I left back to Lagos crying with all I borrowed I regret ever answering your company that's why I said he must come to Nigeria NY all MST befr he disappear.. This all what I know I can't involve my self in any thing cos my own problem is here which I havnt solve am not in your team OK just do what is needed to be done

and
Quote:
I think I told you all you need to know now,I need my reward now and you let me know when you want to send it....

and
Quote:
Let me hear from you

===

16.05 - Akwoodi to our idiot.
Quote:
Dear sir,

It's perfect! A clear and obvious narrative of some sad events. Congratulations on concise and exact style!
I will ask you to re-write this Statement on a sheet of paper and then record your video while reading it.
Send that video-record directly to me, because I will deal directly with the payment.
I will ask you to answer some punctual questions, but that remains to be determined later.

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another splendid bait. Bravo

Your idiot’s mentioned that he’s in debt because he borrowed in order to travel. Perhaps the church has a faith-based insurance underwriter that allows compensation for suffering of innocent third parties such as lenders in the event of “infernal attack.” Thou shalt not suffer a work of the devil to prosper.

Of course each creditor needs to provide Video affidavits describing the hardships caused by your moron’s unpaid debts and the moron needs to show receipts. The insurance company might even address reparations to your moron for his suffering.

If he’s truly in hot water with loan sharks he might go for it.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is actually a pretty good idea Laughing

14:39 Danni to Emma (forwarding akwoodi's email from 11:05) wrote:
I can't participate my family don't agree I tell him no....not interested is dangerous they can turn down to me OK think wise.

14:47 Emma to Danni wrote:
Why would you not? You tell them what you know and you get money for it. I don't see the danger there honestly

oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yeah, Danni's wised up, he's figured everything out!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing I find it very amusing that he thinks Claude used Dave's phone to email him to bribe joojoo. He didn't have a clue that Dave mistakenly sent a message meant for Dave to him. Laughing
It certainly works in our advantage that he didn't stand in front of the line when the intelligence was handed out.

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've driven him around the bend but he keeps coming back for more and blaming innocent old Darla:

Danni Wrote:

Quote:
You your stupidity will never make you grow you old fool.

Darla wasn't going to take that sitting down so she engaged Danni just to clear the air:

Quote:
Darla: Guess what?
Danni: Anything
Danni: You have to talk
Danni:What's it darla
Darla:Chicken Butt

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy is desperate and destroyed, he does not want to do anything, and probably does not trust anyone. I think this is an excellent result! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yesterday, late evening, Danyboi wrote to Akwoodi... related to that Video-Statement.
Obviously, he do not want to do it! No any surprise for us, huh? Laughing
Quote:
Why should I make a video you have what you need I can't make video

Wednesday - 06.15 - Akwoodi writes to our idiot:
Quote:
Dear sir,

Any such criminal investigation is based on witness testimonies: verbal and written.
Normally, you should meet one of the investigating team members and make one statement in the presence of the investigating team.
It can be done in Cotonou, or here in Parakou. Because I understand that you can not move anywhere, then the audio-video option remains valid.
So, it's enough to write that statement on the paper and send it to me scanned.
Then you read it (slowly and smoothly, to understand your words) and someone records you with the phone.

The resulting video file you send to me. It is very simple.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TUE 13:24
Emma: Then demand. Show them who's a man
TUE 16:32
Danni: I did tell him but I wait to hear from him and I told him I don't want to be part of his team let them do what they have to
I told them what I know
Emma: Good, so now we wait
TUE 8:11 PM
Danni: Why am dying
Emma: because you have to wait to get a response to an email? Isn't that a bit dramatic?
Danni: You're not yourself
Emma: Oh... then who am I cookie?
Danni: Who's cookie
Emma: my man
Danni: Am i,No am not sure
Emma: you're not my man anymore?
Danni: All calling thief that I have something in common am behind stolen of your money
Emma: That's not really an answer to my question
Danni: Am alone dude
You make your assurance
Emma: you're not my man anymore?
Danni: You said so I have no word
Emma: I never said that you aren't.
but it looks like you don't want to be anymore
Danni: You still have some time let's see
Emma: I don't understand
simple yes or no would suffice
Danni: Let me see...
Emma: thank you for nothing. If you don't want to be my man anymore, just say it. This is mean
Danni: Then it will be free fr you right I told didn't i
Emma: No you didn't tell me
Danni: Should I send you back your money if I get it
Emma: I just said I want you to be my man, but it looks like you don't want to anymore. you say nothing
If I don't have my love, what use is money?
Danni: So you don't money OK defined money
Emma: have you been drinking today?
Danni: Offense no 1 you're talking to an officer
De one you drink and remain last night that is the one
Emma: ok officer cookie.
Danni: You funny but qm not happy
Emma: me either officer
I don't know if my man wants to be my man
you should arrest him for being mean
Danni: Who should I arrest
Emma: my man
Danni: OK,but is free
Emma: he's a free man officer?
Danni: What's the offense
Emma: he doesn't say if he is my man officer. It's a serious crime
Danni: Wow really
I will ask him now
Emma: oh, good, I'll wait right here, make sure to investigate well and if he won't answer, torture is approved officer
Danni: Haha are you serious
Emma: very serious officer
Danni: OK wait
ok officer cookie
Danni: In my investigation with him I found out that he's not happy he told me he's in big debt why,he travel to get his parcel and didn't make it now again Benin still same not that he didn't like you but he look frustrated even for him to eat is hard cos of what he lost even they keep disturbing for their my he said....I think he's good guy as for you madam look for amend and make another way if this doesn't come true...you should have plan b don't let him go this is what I have to tell you.
Emma: thank you officer. Did he willingly give you that information or did you need to cut off that very nice hair he has to get answers?
Danni: Like seriously the way I see it,it was not sexy as befr
He gave me the answers
Emma: Oh, that's nice of him. Are you a gay officer?
Don't you dare hit on my sexy man
Danni: What do you mean by guy
Tell me
Emma: my guy
Danni: Who's your guy
Emma: I thought mr. Cookie, officer
Danni: What's wrong with you,I can kill some one if I heard of that OK am just trying to sort out things you're there talk above the law
That man is not serious why the video I told him my mind which no one can change including you that I can't and I won't he has what he needs to know
Emma: Don't know why he needs that officer, you're the investigating expert here,, maybe you know
23:05
Danni: This is a plan work am not gonna be involve
I don't know anything OK

Today
Emma: Then investigate further
Danni: Never
You talk like you're charm you're not serious
Emma: I'm very serious
Danni: What's the meaning of that non sense my family do not agree
Ok
Emma: Why not? Is it dangerous?
Danni: Yes it's
Emma: explain
Danni: My mom take this issue high which got me in big matter, she was told that if they knew they won't allow to go on my first trip which am regretting now cos me a lot of debt.and i refuse to further they will took my matter to the police station which is true I don't realized you guys are planning for until now most especially that company... Did you know that big issue is happening here I just have the good mind to chat with you if not you won't see me online again cos is a plan work over me even in the statement I read is it composary to marry a white girl and look for to meet that person what's meaning of that but till then this is so stupid to hear again after all this my loss I should make a video you guys don't know how I feel.I should have not answer maybe I won't be in this mess..and I can't do any nonsense and stupid video concern rubbish.what I don't get you told me to do on.we Africans are not like that,we don't fall easily for any thing is hard you have my word later they should now bounce on me ...so therefore am not interested
Stupid and foolish company you all make use of bastard proceedor
I narrate this to one of my bro in Dubai he said same thing
Emma: I don't understand what you're rambling about cookie, but if you can get money by making a simple video I don't see the problem. You can come to England then or not? How much you get?
Danni: I don't think so.....
You don't see anything there but there's
Emma: then explain please

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.52 - Danyboi to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Let me tell what I have to give is written the statement, and send to you I can't make any video for you.and pls don't bother me on any video my family don't want it cos of trouble you all cause me and I agree with them like I told you nothing I have to do with your team am on my own..i will write and send to you soon

10.12 - Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir, it is nothing complicated.
All you have to do is put what you have already written (in your previous message to me) in a more "elevated" formula.
I mean, for example:
- On May 07, at hour xx.xx, I (Shogun Daniel) left my home (from Lagos??) along with my friend (Isac Toseen) to the Seme area.
- I bought 2 bus tickets, which cost me XX naira.
- We reached the border area at hour xx.xx.
- In the meeting place (hotel 241) we arrived at xx.xx
- I waited there until xx.xx
- I went back home, at xx.xx
- I spent xx.xx naira for food and water
- In May 08, at xx.xx I returned to Hotel 241, together with the same friend Toseen ... etc, etc.

This type of statement, from which to be clear the amount of money that you have spent and where all the details are clear.
You have already told me all the details, but they have to be written in an intelligible and easy to understand format.
This investigation is internal and helps us repair the mistakes made and provide moral and financial compensation to all those who have suffered.
The results of the investigation are and will remain secret, without ever being exposed publicly! So, as far as you are concerned, there is no any danger or trouble!
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Our boy sent another trophy... his new Report - Letter. Laughing
Quote:
This what I have and this is the last report you hear from me and not interested in any other process.

07.15 - Of course we do not want everything to be so simple for him. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear sir,

It's very good, except there's a part of the letter I do not understand. Because of the photo, which is of low quality.
Can you write the same things in an email? Be exactly what you already wrote on that paper, so I can synthesize everything in a Final Report.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

10.12 - The idiot transcribed that "message" from the paper:
Quote:
On may 7/05/2019 at 9pm I and my friend toxin Isaac left home Dr m Lagos to send area.it cost us #10,000 naira to get there,we reach same border at 10:45 pm ,we took a bus from seme border to the meeting place hotel 241.

When we arrive there at the hotel I mail joojoo but befr then he told me that the bus hit a goat.I was surprise how come he said the bus is moving slowly and later said he's at the work shop,I told him how long will I stay.he was just saying rubbish I don't understand late in the night by 6:00 he said he's no longer coming that they can't work it today not knowing is a lie.I spent close to #5,000 naira on food with my friend before we went back home,I get back home 10:30 to11:00 that day which am not fully happy with.

On the next day,he mail that he will be there 1-2hour I said is alright am on my way with my same friend. He said he's close to the border I said we're close as well after I went to the hotel I went to the manager he gave us place to stay since after I sent my picture to Claude. When I get there,he said we have to wait till his process, over some hour I was worried and mail him again he said no worry that everything will be okay and is getting late around 5:30-5:40 that evening he now then said is done akwoodi let joojoo go and deliver the parcel am happy not knowing thinking I will get back home happy after all my stress.not knowing is a Frick joojoo now said I should come to bohicon to collect,for what reason after all what have spent.I have no choice than to go back home, worst part of it we don't have much any longer in hand we have to walk that night with my friend and wait to beg for left befr we can reach home I was so embarrassed and I blame my self...and for my friend he never pick my phone or call me again and I can't blame him for that. if I get money I will go to him to apologize for what happened on that day, for me this is how will suffer ourselves......

Akwoodi to Danyboi... of course, there are still unanswered questions. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,

Please let me recapitulate, so that everything to be clear and correct.
- You've spent 10,000 naira on the bus tickets from Lagos to Seme.
- Then you spent 5,000 nairas on the food. Right?
- What costs did you have on returning home on the evening of May 07?
- What were the total costs of May 08? How much for the bus tickets and how much for the food?
- Besides bus and food, did you have any extra expenses?
- What is the total amount spent in the two trips?

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

11.33 - More fun with our moron... he sent me this text:
Quote:
Yes on may 7 we spent #8,000 naira back home and on may 8 we entered commercial bus which is very slow and delay we spent #6,ooo naira despite the beg

Akwoodi wants other clarifications, of course:
Quote:
Dear sir, thank you for these clarifications.
So, in total, we have the following costs:
1) May 07:
- 10,000 naira - for the bus in the morning
- 5,000 naira - for food
- 8,000 naira - for the bus in the evening
2) May 08:
- 6,000 nairas - for the bus in the morning

Correct?
Did you spend something with food on May 08?
How much did it cost to return home in the evening of May 08?

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

12.15 - Just to add some extra stress, I decided to give him yet another opportunity to get possession of the package. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,
In the middle of next week (Wednesday or Thursday) I will have another Nigerian customer who comes here to take two large parcels (some pieces of furniture, from Sweden).
That nigerian client lives in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. He comes and leaves with the plane. I can arrange to send your parcel there, along with its boxes.
Next Thursday will be May 23, meaning it will only be 2 weeks until the deadline for your parcel expires. I can also send those money (compensatory payment - those $3,000).

Think about it and tell me your final decision. There is no rush, we have enough time to prepare everything right.

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon May 20, 2019 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has spent £63.00, the way he is crying he must be really lazy and has no work ethics at all.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday morning

Danni: For them to turn the case on me that's what you want see I can't and am not making any video no matter what you say I won't...such thing happen here when you say the Ruth they will turn it back on you so please don't bother me on that OK.
I don't see how they can turn that on you. but I see that you don't want to get money to come to england
I hate making video and if he insist everyone should be on their own
Emma: hmmm, you look so good on video. sexy. better not share it with them. Cookie is all mine.
Danni: Doesn't matter about the video, I wrote what I know..
Am not making videos ok
Emma: Yep, you told me that
watch out, when you play for a big club they will film you
Danni: Yes I know they will that's different no we're in suspicious matter.which you have to think for you not to get in someone trouble..... And fr that have email him already I will write the statement and sent to him but I can't make any video why my family did not agree cos of what they did to me.
Emma: You're family don't want you to go to England
Danni: England is not the only continent...
Your problem there is too much
I have my word no way fr video...
Emma: I know, but it's where I am
and where chelsea is
Danni: Not composary to play fr Chelsea....you can't confuse me
And tired of your England
To much rules to many problems
Other countries are not like yours
Emma: Ok. I can move back to the Netherlands
Danni: Better
There are good club over there
England policy is too much
I told you back then befr sending money that you should look fr another you said you trust your church now see the trust
Now expected me to do stupid thing..
Can't work never
Emma: I trust Lina and reverend Greenham still. It was that stupid Dave that betrayed us
Danni: Which clubs do you like over there?
Later
Danni: Ajax
Have wrote the letter and send to him and told him I have nothing to do again with his proceedor
PSV
Emma: I like them
Ok we can move to Netherlands
Danni: Ok,I think so then
Better idea let's hear from akwoodi later
Emma: Yes, I want to know what he says. We still need money to get you away from there
Danni: Let's wait and see,
Danni: Have your bank return your money you want to send to me back then
Emma: Nope, still nothing
Danni: Why after all this while
Emma: Because bankers are thieves only trying to get more richer
Danni: Is a lie if they do so they would have return it back I don't believe you... And you're there sitting they can't do that here in Nigeria and even thinking all of you are more better nothing knowing some of you are worst than a lion..
Emma: IF THEY WOULD"VE RETURNED IT I WOULDVE SENT IT TO YOU LONG TIME AGO
You should have to investigate more better officer
Danni: You keep kidding me
Fine
Emma: If that's what you think
Danni: What did they say
Or you don't bother to ask
Anymore
Llll
Emma: I couldn't go back so soon because I was so angry last time I was there that security threw me out
Danni: This is a case you have to act on let me tell you they won't return it back until you fight to get it...
Later
Emma: You forgot that I did exactly that
And it landed my ass on the street and out of the bank
You need to fight also but all you want to do is wait
Danni: Who
Me
I did sent him the statement
But I can't receive is mail
Why my data get exhausted can't chat only on fb,...
(someone is lying big time again)
And I am broke ok
so you can only use email after midnight again?
Danni: No mail I subscrib with airtime which result to data You can't help nobody can I will wait till month end and is long
I only have to wait to get airtime but don't know when
I won't know what he will say,since I can't open without data
Emma: hmm that's inconvenient
Danni: Is your company that make me so
Emma: my company?
Danni: You can open your mouth and say that I should have go anywhere if I knew this is what will happen
Emma: what?
Danni: You're accusing me
So am telling you if I knew
Nobody knew
Emma: Ok
Danni: Raining here seriously
Am dying
I regret my life

Emma: Don't get your pretty hairs wet
Danni: I regret my life why I went on the first day
Emma: On the first day God created heaven and earth. That wasn't too bad
Danni: You're not serious cos your happy with what am facing right I will surprise you
Emma: No I'm not happy. but I never died because of some rain
Danni: Whatever
Anything am doing ever since the day of my first trip til now am not happy chat you is his with sad mood I am now not happy at all what I believe theirs life theirs hop I have hop in my self not any one
Emma: I'm not happy either cookie, but we cant sit and do nothing, we have to think and move forward
Danni: I heard you

Today, spread out over the day
Emma: Good morning. They had these amazing cookies at work this morning. Made me think of you 😁
Danni: Morning ,how does it makes you think of me...
Emma: Cause they were yummie
Danni: Hallelujah
Emma: How are you?
Danni: Good
Emma: Good to hear. Did you hear back from that akwudi?
Danni: There's nothing I can do to leave that useless company... He said his customers from port Harcourt will come fr their goods that he will give them the parcel and keep the money inside that I have to go their again see all of you are getting me angry again am going nowhere if he can't transfer the money to my account then they are liers and I won't leave my house stupid.
Emma: ok. I don't even know where port harcourt is
somewhere at the water I think
Danni: Is too far they are wicked I won't and I can't period I told you not to hop on any of those company but you insist right
Emma: I want them to pay

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, this is our boy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

17.35 - He sent me 2 funny messages... full of despair, full of anger. I like to see him suffer. Twisted Evil
Quote:
As I said I can't go anywhere else again transfer the money to my account this is what I want do not put me in stupid stress...transfer the money then any of your customers from Lagos state you can send the parcel along with him I can go there if is not beyong my side.like oshodi festac town etc.do send anything to those people far away cos I won't go ok what I need first is transfer.

and
Quote:
Have never see such company befr in my life what I know they come to your house to deliver if not for that idiot who brought those stuff to your company there are many who goes to people house to deliver like one I see today..all of you are just getting me angry.if you can't transfer my compensation leave that's means all what you're also saying is lie....

16.10 - Akwoodi, to our moron:
Quote:
Well sir,
I'm sorry to read these inappropriate and rude words, especially as I try out with all my powers to help you.
Now I understand your final position and I will respect this choice. I assure you that I will not try any other helping alternative and that I will be pleased to wait for you to come here to take over the package, as the Regulation says. Beginning with June 05, when the deadline expires, I'll open the parcel and together with the people in my team we sell the laptop and the two Iphones. The money obtained will be equally divided among all members of the Parakou delivery team.

Regarding the compensatory payment ($2,500), it is offered to reward your efforts in taking over the package. As long as you refuse to take over the parcel, you are not entitled to receive the compensatory payment for him. It's logical, right?

Only the money due to settle the expenses made on the trips of Bida ($500) and Seme (amount still undecided) remained in question. I assure you that I will do everything exactly as our internal regulation requires, so that I can not be accused of anything. You will need to send your personal bank account where you want to receive the money. You will also need to co-operate fully in terms of current investigation.

If there are unclear aspects, please let me know.
Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

===

16.37 - Our moron:
Quote:
What investigation when you never send the money.you send I can't get the Money if I don't get the parcel and as it's I can't get the parcel unless what I told you only what will make me get it..

Akwoodi is imperturbable. Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,
I still expect you to respond to my previous message. Money will be paid when the investigation is completed.
For now, you have not yet sent your bank account or answered my last questions:

So, in total, we have the following costs:
1) May 07:
- 5,000 naira - for food
2) May 08:

Correct?
Did you spend something with food on May 08?
How much did it cost to return home in the evening of May 08?

Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

17.02 - Danyboi:
Quote:
Yes we did and we transport ourselves back with 6,000 I will send you my personal bank account now

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
So you spent 6,000 in the morning and another 6,000 in the evening?
Did you pay anything for food?
What was the total spending in the 2 days?

Akwoodi

Danyboi:
Quote:
For food is 8,000 is a hotel things are costly there

Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
It seems you are not used to communicating professionally.
You are not able to respond effectively to all questions, or do not read the messages carefully.
What is the total amount spent by you in the two days?
Akwoodi

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

I found one message from Danyboi, sent last night:
Quote:
The total amount spent by me in two day s is 50,000 naira
Here is my personal bank account
K***** Shogun Daniel
5851967***
I have bad network that's why you don't get my mail.

06.05 - Akwoodi:
Quote:
Dear sir, good morning!
So, let me recap all your last spent amounts:

1) May 07:
- 5,000 naira - for food
2) May 08:
- 8,000 naira - for food
- 6,000 naira - for the bus in the evening

Another 7,000 naira for various expenses. Total 50,000 naira. Correct?
This amount denominated in US dollars is ~$140.

Usually, the compensations are 3-4 times higher than the amount spent, so I'll try to get $500 for you. With the other $500 (from the Bida trip), we get to a total of $1,000. Right?
We will have to hurry to finish with all the details of the investigation, because I want to try to send you the money next week. You agree?

Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

He said yesterday he has no more money to pay for the internet data plan, so I think it will be fun to stress him with all sorts of additional questions. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

16:22 Danni: You want them to pay you are not even taking a step you said you want to see your lawyer see what I won't force you or bother you any longer what I see your are just wasting your time....
16:28 Emma: Didn't I tell you earlier this week I'm not feeling well? I didn't even go to work. Tried for a short time but went home again, but you never bothered to inform
16:39 Danni: ?
You're not serious cos the one am doing is nothing Left to you
Better go and fave Lina n don't face me ok
16:45 Emma: Because I feel sick? Wow you're really nice today
16:47 Danni: Am not a nice guy OK if you all try to play wise
16:48 Emma: I always thought you were
My mistake
16:50 Danni: What mistakes
16:50 Emma: That I thought your nice
16:51 Danni: Left to you
16:52 Emma: What's left to me?
16:54 Danni: Read yr mail
17:27 Emma: You could've added please to that sentence
I've read it
What do you expect me to say? Cooperate with the investigation so you can get the money
21:13 Danni: That's what I have to say nothing else to be added
21:22 Emma: ok, so polite. Thank you
22:12 Danni: I sent him my account but never hear from him
22:32 Emma: hmm. strange
22:40 Danni: Now you see his strange you don't just listen am real getting tired of you and your attitude
22:43 Emma: What attitude? I am listening, but what do you want me to say. You say you didn't hear from him after you sent him the account
I think that is strange because you told me you can't send or receive email anymore
23:19 Danni: I would have kick your ass if you're here
23:45 Emma: Im not into that kind of games cookie, but maybe he is just sleeping and will reply tomorrow

Today
Emma: Good morning

ETA
9:15 Danni forwarded Akwoodi's last message, adding this:
Quote:
Aleat I will get a passport with this when it arrive in my account

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More fun with our idiot... he's angry. Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.21 - Danyboi to Akwoodi:
Quote:
How,the one from bida is 3,000 how come its reduce to 500 with all my effect going there is not suppose to be that way we all know the total amount for bids is 3000 USD you don't have to change that

09.57 - Danyboi to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Have work hard over this,and is this how you want to repay me back what happened to the 3,000usd is for my trip to bida and was sent to you to give what's it you talking what's 500 for bida USD I won't accept that..better you pay the amount you're told to pay,the 3,000usd from bida and the one you want to pay for my trip to Benin the one from bida is not your business you should pay that amount you're told to OK.

===

11.20 - Akwoodi explain. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear sir,
I am afraid that a regretable misunderstanding has occurred about the amounts of money our company has offered to pay.
I have asked the IT department to provide me with all the messages in our archive and I have all the messages you received from the former Customer Care manager Claude and also from my colleague Qesha (from Niger).

Look at this messages that explains everything very very well (the red phrases are explanatory):

1) APRIL 20 - message from our Niger branch manager (Mr. Qesha):

Mister Danyboi, your last words offend me enormously, so I'll answer as you deserve!
First of all, you've lost yourself in your own country, which says a lot about your intellect!
Secondly, our company has provided a compensation amount of $ 2,500, which you have accepted and sent a Letter to that effect!

That amount of money was enough for you to come from Lagos in Niamey by plane, as real businessmen come.
But, because you're stupid and idiot, you've gone home by bus. And you were not able to figure out where to go!

All my employees laugh at you and no one thinks you can be so stupid that you do not know that Nigeria and Niger are two neighboring countries. We can not believe you were so stupid that you went to Niger State (Nigeria) and stayed there like a fool. Especially since I asked you many times in all yesterday's messages: "Where are you? Are you sure about your destination?"

All these things prove what kind of stupid man you are. I'm very glad you do not want to come take the parcel.
If you do not ask to move it to Benin or Cameroon, then my people and I will share all the products inside on May 20.
These were my last words to you! If you want to add something, you can do it directly to my colleague Claude .
By the way, take care not to get lost until you get home, ridiculous idiot who you are!

Salam,
Qesha

===

2) APRIL 22 - message from our former Customer Care manager (Mr. Claude):

Dear Daniel,

Okay, so you chose the package that will be brought to Cotonou by one of our company's drivers. Good, very good. As I told you, this will only be possible after manager Akwoodi returns home from his vacation (on May 05). You will be able to arrange all the delivery details directly with him. You will also receive the compensatory amount (those $ 2,500) from him.
If you also want to reimburse travel expenses (for the last trip to Bida... or for your future trip to Cotonou), you will need to scan and send me your bus tickets. It is also valid for other expenses incurred: accommodation, food, water, etc.
Do not forget to fill in and send me that questionnaire regarding the Qesha team's bonus. It's an urgent matter, so I want you to deal with it right away. OK? Thanks!

Best regards,
Claude

===

3) APRIL 23 - message from our former Customer Care manager (Mr. Claude):

Dear Daniel,

At the headquarter we received the official confirmation that your package arrived at TSC warehouse in Parakou (in Benin). It will remain locked in the high security area until the local manager Akwoodi Osuaze returns from vacation. Delivery details will be discussed directly with our representative, as well as payment of money (compensation payment and settlement of your expenses). Before the start of this weekend, I will go on a short trip (a few days) and I would like to solve the problem of settling your expenses as quickly as possible.
Please send me that detailed Report about your last trip to Bida:
- The exact date and time that you and your friend left home.
- Who is the friend you left with? Name and surname?
- Which bus did you choose, how much did it cost and in which direction?
- How many hours did you get on that bus?
- Have you come down from the bus, somewhere in an intermediate station?
- Have you bought other bus tickets? To what new direction?
- What time did you get to that Bida town?
- What did you do there?
- When did you go back to your home?
- What other odd events have happened? You have to tell the police and the bribes incident.

If the Report is properly drafted, detailed and with sufficient information, then the amount can be up to $500.
Together with the Compensation Payment, it would reach a total of $3,000.

===

So, dear sir, all the things are extremely clear:
- $2,500 = Compensation Payment for accepting your parcel from our representatives.
- $500 = settlement of Bida's expenses.

Because you did not take over the parcel and because you said that you are no longer interested in this issue, of course, also that compensatory payment related to it is no longer available.
Remaining Bida expense's settlement (those first $500). If you want the expenses in Seme to be also settled (the same amount, another $500), then you will need to help me finalize the Report.
The total amount representing the total settled expenses will be $1,000. No more, no less!

I hope everything is clear now and that you understand exactly what is the situation of payments.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10:05 Emma to Danni
Quote:
Wow, that's great

10:11 Danni to Emma
Quote:
Not great am still fight with him cos the money that was told to pay for my first trip why would he cut it 3,000usd that's what I want to know he must send that cos is for bida trip only not Benin Republic

10:16 Emma to Danni
Quote:
Ok, did you tell him that?

10:55 Danni to Emma
Quote:
Yes but not yet reply

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.25 - Just for fun. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear sir,
I found some free time and read the rest of the old messages from our company archive. Is it true that you and your friend Toseen picked a bus in the wrong direction and you arrived in another city? Have you lost a day and a night in a city in Nigeria (Bida) believing you have arrived in Niger? Really? How is it possible to make such a huge mistake? Only now I clearly understand your hesitations about other trips... the probability that you will be wrong again and lose yourself is very great. Of course, your friend Toseen is just as skillful as you are reading a map, so I'm happy that you still managed to get to Seme. There was a big risk taking the bus in the opposite direction and getting to BeninCity or Ibadan. God bless you!
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

I'm sure he will be delighted to read my words. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Fun continues! Laughing ... the idiot is angry and can no longer control himself. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Not a fuckin mistakes Mr Mann OK what are you even saying we get to bida Niger yes that bastard qushaun didn't give the proper details,

and
Quote:
You can't go with this OK becos at first you all should have not receive the parcel when you know you can't get in Nigeria but since when you all have a bad plan that's why you took it

and
Quote:
You will regret this akwoodi.......if you took what's is not belongs to you..

16.25 - Akwoodi, imperturbable:

Quote:
Dear sir,

You already talk about things that go beyond my level of competence.
I am a mere Zonal Manager, who has the obligation to respect the company's internal law and regulation. This and nothing more!
If you want to pick up your parcel, it can be picked up from Parakou, or you can wait until a customer from Lagos comes to us. Your deadline is June 05, so in less than 3 weeks.
If you want to receive those $500 (for the Seme trip), I will ask you to be more cooperative and help me finalize the Report.

Regarding to your failed trip to Bida, well, the Niger manager has provided you all the necessary details, including the exact address of our Niamey warehouse. Do not deny this, because I have all the messages that have been sent about this package. Our servers store all messages for exactly that kind of unfortunate situation when idiots and liars are trying to take advantage of us.

Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

===

Our idiot, another 2 very funny messages. Laughing
Quote:
What's is the lies all about you all can go with this ask your manager why would he accept the Parcel when not coming to Nigeria.you talking without control this is not a small issue OK god for bid for me to go anywhere.you're not fit to kill me that fool you called qushaun that Arab man boko aram plan didn't work that's why you see don't insult don't worry you will get more headlines. Concerning your company if you don't pay for your evil

and
Quote:
Your company is not good enough as I told you. Just upcoming thing ask from your mate others company they will tell you how they work,they don't accept good that they can't move to the destination... Why you for bida trip you must pay why you all are such evil you sent me to where they will kill me Arab country. Your plan didn't work... You must pay akwoodi pls and pls don't play with my annoyance I hate when you're at fault you keep denying

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha!
Our idiot tried to bring in another character in our story... from a different email address (Damee Shula), I received a few messages:
Quote:
Hello,
How are you today what's going on I had my friend having issue with you because you guys refuse to reach the exact destination what's it now you rumbling about at the receipt given to your company what is the address written on it Nigeria right good you know you can't deliver in Nigeria you accept the parcel offense 1.cos I saw your massage you think you can take right,first you know you can't make it to Nigeria you should have inform the person who brought it you didn't.which means you do it cos you want to gain something right you can't talk even the money you to pay you must ,why you don't work in Nigeria and you accept why they're many other company working in Nigeria here iknow very well is a bad habit so please make sure you settle with him cause it won't be easy if you insist you all know the rules and regulations what you can't supply at the normal destination pls don't accept any goods from he or she now your company owe him no matter customers are always right.

Akwoodi responds:
Quote:
First of all, I do not know who you are and about which your friend is talking about.
We operate hundreds of parcels a day, so I do not have time to guess who you are and what you want from me.
Please present yourself properly and give me exact details.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

The new idiot:
Quote:
What am trying to tell you is this Daniel explain everything to me to be sure you have to pay him for that first trip no matter what cos is all your fault don't deny this I read back then in is mail when he ask Claude why is it not coming to Nigeria he said he regret that he shouldn't have accept it and is true accepting it has something in common. No see they stole money from your company and run away look at this this issue won't finish on ground until he has is write don't be surprise he called me at work now explain more better to night I will also so it to my boss at work let see how your company will do about is wrong totally wrong now you all are denying him.we fight for human right what's this nonsense.

and
Quote:
Not even that senior men that know more will also apply you can't deny that young man he said the trip for bida you deny it and there's nothing you have to say cos the fault is from your company ok. You must pay..

Akwoodi... very angry. Laughing
Quote:
Who the f*ck are you and what is your f*cking name? What do you have with our client Daniel?
Are you his gay lover and you feel the need to protect him? Are you his husband and he is your wife, or what?
He will receive everything he deserves, as long as he cooperates fully and is sincere. He has made some bad accusations against my nephew Joojoo.
Now, he has to justify them, or he has to apologize officially! You must answer to my questions and be polite!

I am Akwoodi Osuaze, from the Djona Head Hunters clan, and your f*cking veiled threats are zero.
In my family there are some people who can cut your ugly head off with a machete, right on the street, in front of your family!
Do not be silly and do not threaten me! You're an idiot if you think I'm going to scare out of a little Nigerian fool!

Akwoodi

===

17.05 - Danyboi:
Quote:
What's your accusation tell me who is at fault me or your company

Akwoodi's answer:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Do you know an idiot who writes under the name Damee Shula?
I have received some messages written by a cretin who claims to speak on your behalf. Do you know anything about that?
Is he your gay lover? Or did someone steal your email password and try to steal your money now?

Have a nice evening!
Akwoodi

===

17.25 - Danyboi:
Quote:
And any Nigeria man who's not from oshodi, fectac town, mushin, surulere, orile, egbeda, ojuelegba, mile 2,those places in Lagos don't give unless this places in Lagos and for the money I will receive it to my account ok

and
Quote:
Just let me know the part he's in Lagos not Nigeria.

Last edited by Birlic on Fri May 17, 2019 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic