SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

F*ck Darla (NSFW) Emma takes it to the Nth!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Danni: And he's dead as well if I get him if he come to Nigeria is dead
Emma: but what if he kills you?

Well, I'm spit my coffee on the shirt and keyboard... muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
===
Linoline wrote:
I think it would be nice if for this adventure it turns out that Lina and Claude have a secret relationship, Claude had Joojoo steal the money and Lina as well as Claude will be missing soon.
He's not going to travel again anyway I think and this will take all the blame off Emma again

Yeap, sure, why not? Laughing Laughing Laughing

We also should claim that Benin manager Akwoodi is well-intentioned and really wants to deliver the parcel.
This is just a proposed text... what do you think?
Quote:
Dear sir,
I need a complete report of the whole situation of these last days. This is about 07-09 May interval.
There are some weird things that strongly need to be explained and cleared up immediately!
My nephew Joojoo just returned with the parcel to our warehouse in Parakou. What happened there, in Seme?
Verification of the package was made in my presence and its content corresponds to the inventory list approved by the Sender.
Joojoo show me some crazy messages in which you told him to come up with your package in Nigeria? In Nigeria? Why?
Are you just an drugged idiot, or are you the employee of another competing firms and you only want to compromise the reputation of our company?

I explained to you, very clearly, that our company does not have a valid operating license in Nigeria. Right?
I also asked you not to try to bribe Joojoo for crossing the nigerian border. Mister Shogun, do you remember our last discussion on all these issues?
If not, let me repeat some of my last words about this:

"Because of Nigerian law, our delivery-vans are not allowed to officially enter in Nigeria, so please do not try to bribe my nephew in this regard. OK?
After you receive the parcel, transporting it to your home is only your problem and my driver can not be involved. I hope you understand this."

So, mister Shogun, can you tell me what is the reason why you refused to wait for our driver at the meeting place and tried to get Joojoo to break the law and bring your parcel to Nigeria?
That's what happened even though our company wanted to provide you accommodation and food for as long as our car has undergone those repairs. Simply, no one understands your odd behavior.
You came, you left, you came again, you left again, then you asked Joojoo to come at you in Nigeria.
Did you know very well that his car contained other parcels and you wanted to rob our van along with your Nigerian accomplices?
Or are you under the influence of drugs? It could be the only valid explanation for this bipolar behavior.

Anyway, long story short story, your parcel is intact and it is back in my custody, here in Parakou, in our warehouse. If you want to receive it, you will have to come here.
If I find a decent possibility to send that parcel to Nigeria (because I have many other Nigerian customers who come to take Parakou parcels), I will do it.
You will need to accept this in-extremis solution and you will have to meet that other Nigerian client somewhere in your country.
We had few Nigerian clients who came from Kano, from Port Harcourt, from Ibadan and from Benin-City.
Next week, someone who lives in the capital Abuja will come here to pick up some parcels containing French wines and Champagne.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks perfect! Emma will go to Lina today, but find her not at home. She'll send messages, but Lina won't respond... yet.

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.45 - Our little idiot sent a short message to Joojoo:
Quote:
Don't be scared OK.....

Joojoo's answer:
Quote:
MA BRODA DO NOT BI STOPID OK
AM NOT AFREID OF ANITHIN BECUS YU AARE JUST UNA LITTEL RIDICOLOS HOMOSEXUALIST GUY
MA ONCLE AKWUDE WAS INFROMED ABOT YUR INTENTON TO ROB MA CAR IN NAJIRIA
AM TOOK DA PAKAJ BACK TO PARAKO AN EVRITHIN WAS OK AN CONTENTE CHEKED WELL WELL

===

Starting today, Clyde will disappear... I think also Lina (the secretary of the church) must do the same.
Tomorrow, or a day after tomorrow, Emma will find out all the truth.
Of course, Benin manager Akwoodi is innocent and he still want to deliver the parcel. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

16.35 - Danyboi, full of angry. Laughing
Quote:
You bloody thief I have inform them in England that you stole the parcel and brake it OK

Unfortunately for poor Danni, Joojoo will be silent and will not respond to any messages... basically, the driver has the money so he has no reason to talk to the idiot. Right?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
16.45 - Ten minutes later, another nice message from him.
Quote:
Don't worry you're playing with your life well some one over there watching you don't worry I will get you soon I won't Tell you any thing again you and your stupid uncle indeed.

and
Quote:
You all go to hell all of you

===

17.30 - My Benin manager Akwoodi sent THAT message (see above)... Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Muhahaha!
The secretary of the church just received the following message, from our angry boy. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Come madam what you send that bastard driver who's to bring the parcel has open it and see the money you OK now my hands are clear cos you guys only plan to kill me he has everything and I don't need it any more face your quarry when you that the stupid and foolish people you deal with are liers.. joojoo is the bastard OK or did you plan to get me killed.... You guys are dangerous and wicked am not afraid to say it in front of you OK you can't send through Western Union or moneygram you decide to follow stupid procedure now face it...I don't care, you all plan this after all he ask me to com over some miles to meet him so he can assassinate me after he divide the money...thank for all of your plan don't work on me.is over

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like the bit, YOU ARE SCAMMERS, keep it up and me and my wife cannot stop laughing on how you do it and get the time, well done might stop few been scammed.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4:30 PM
Emma: I've sent her a message that I want to come by and talk after work, but she doesn't respond
Danni: You're all Frick non of my business OK I was told you're among.we will end it soon don't worry am seeing you a joker.
That bastard will see pain Lina will suffer including you only if your hands are clean
Have block those bastard soon it will get to you
Bloody liers no one likes you again
You think am a kid you could just lie to I will leave all of you will suffer I repeat it all of you.you think I am joking.
Wicked being
I will mind way my own way
I don't believe you any more I swear I don't becos you all try to get me killed
Emma: Stop this accusations.
I'm going to her right now
Danni: Hmm I see
He has take the money ohhh ok
7:34 PM
Emma: I can't find her. She's not responding to my messages, she wasn't in church and not at her home. I'll go search for her again tomorrow. She should be in church again. I'll take a few hours off work to go there

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I SO love about this, is that what HE thinks is happening, is this big complex scenario with all these people and companies, and he's mad at all of them and thinks that these people in Africa are scamming him, when really it's just a couple of people sitting at their computer, not even in Africa. AND, that is exactly what HE was trying to do, but it got exactly turned on him, and after all this traveling and nonsense, that has never occurred to him that someone is doing to him what he is trying to do to them.

It is all so hilarious to read his rants about "joojoo", and his uncle, and the terrible company and the owner and manager, when none of them even exist. What a marvelous engineering achievement!
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7:12 Sister Dave to Claude, "accidentally" sent to Danni wrote:
Hello My dear Claude,
I think the coast is clear, we can leave to South America this evening, the tickets are ready. I hope you thanked Joojoo for his help and paid him what we agreed.
I hope manager Akwoodi didn't find out about this, he's too honest and can mess up our plans. Please make sure Joojoo keeps quiet, he can lose his job over this. Akwoodi doesn't need to know this. I'll meet you at the airport at 18:00.
Love Dave

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Our friend is extreme, but extremely angry! Laughing
His dialogue with Emma is funny and shows us how much this little idiot suffers. Twisted Evil
Quote:
I will send all what happened to my uncle inspector Johnson
I will beg him to find you
all of you
he will get you
next week be on leave to England as well you face it
don't worry you explain to him ok

07.00 - My Benin manager Akwoodi wrote to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear sir, please confirm that you received my message yesterday. Something very strange happens here and I want to get everything.
Our Customer Care Manager Mr. Claude no longer responds to any messages and has his phone closed.
I finally managed to get in touch with Nancy (his assistant) and she told me that Claude did not come to the office yesterday.
My nephew Joojoo also disappeared. He came yesterday at our warehouse and handed your parcel, then left for the house... and from there he knows nothing.
His neighbors say he did not sleep at home. Like Claude, he does not longer answer either the messages or the phone calls!

I feel like there are some bad hidden events around me and I do not want to be taken by surprise. If you know anything about this odd things, please keep me informed.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

07.15 - Sister Dave (the church secretary) wrote a message for Clyde, but she "accidentally" sent it to Danni's email address. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hello My dear Claude,
I think the coast is clear, we can leave to South America this evening, the tickets are ready. I hope you thanked Joojoo for his help and paid him what we agreed.
I hope manager Akwoodi didn't find out about this, he's too honest and can mess up our plans. Please make sure Joojoo keeps quiet, he can lose his job over this.
Akwoodi doesn't need to know this. I'll meet you at the airport at 18:00.

Love

===

If our plan succeeds, then:
Claude and sister Dave and Joojoo = complicit criminals
Akwoodi and Emma = innocent people

We will be able to continue the story and try one last Safari, somewhere in Nigeria. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The complete chat:

THU 20:59
Danni: You're both fool
Go away
Stupid fellow
Emma: 😢
Danni: You plan it pls go away I will also block u in no time bastard
Emma: Ok I'll be quiet 😢
Danni: You're both lier and I hate you Emma I will report you to fb
Who you are
Idiot
I will also get you as well
And you will regret your life you think you can kill
All of you ,I will get to you
I will send all what happened to my uncle inspector Johnson I will beg him to find you all of you he will get you next week will be on leave to England as well you face it don't worry you explain to him ok

I wonder who this inspector Johnson is. I really hope he contacts Emma soon. Laughing So just now Emma responded

Does he like tea and scones? I'd love to meet your uncle

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "Does he like tea and scones? I'd love to meet your uncle"

LOL!!!
I do not think our idiot will appreciate the irony hidden in this very well written phrase. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably not, but Emma sent him $25.000,- So somehow I think he won't give her up that easily.
He has been online since I sent it, didn't open the message but I'm sure he has seen part of it. That means he probably also read the emails from this morning and is figuring out what to do now.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, look what we have here. A nice whining! Laughing Laughing Laughing

09.00 - Danyboi to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Ask that fool you called joojoo what he did to that parcel
let him explained and why I left
he plan to set me up and killed me
nothing will make me come anywhere
your company is forbidden
your driver is a thief

09.30 - Half an hour later, my Benin manager responds:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Please calm down and tell me everything, with all the details that you think are relevant. Here things get more complicated because Claude seems to have stolen nearly $ 300,000 from the company's funds and then disappeared. Our president of the board has already issued the indictment and the case was taken over by the police. That's in the american headquarters.
Here, in Parakou, we have another strange situation because our driver Joojoo disappears without a trace. He just left yesterday and no one knows where he is now.
So, as you can see, I do not have a lot of information to find out and you are my only source of information.
All I know for sure right now is that I have your parcel here, in my warehouse, and that I no longer trust any of my employees.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We share the successes, so I should share the screw-ups as well. Somewhere this morning I started to realize I made a massive mistake. This mornings message is sent from Sister Dave’s account, signed with Sister Dave’s name. No problem you’d think, but Lina is the church secretary that is supposed to run off with Claude. Still no problem, wouldn’t it be for the fact that Sister Dave’s name is used earlier in this bait. Danni suggested I’d use that name to set up a fake facebook profile when he taught me scamming and I used that name during the massbait as the name of the account he should give the ‘clients’ from the massbait. Danni was the one who came up with that name and now I can only pray that he forgot that.
Funny thing, I drafted that email yesterday and Birlic also didn’t notice I used the wrong character.
(Background info, Sister Dave actually has a womans name, but I change the names so it’s not as easy for the lads to find eater. Purple suggested Sister Dave, so that’s the name. His character became commander Crabs in return, see a few pages back)

This mornings chat, with long pauses

Emma: Does he like tea and scones? I'd love to meet your uncle
Danni: May almighty god punish you to death you will never know peace again in your life
Emma: for offering him tea? You're mean
You know are stupid you're are you gave one of your partner my mail to email me to deceive my you want to die right keep it up and you see...bloody fool
<Danni set your nickname to bastard of all scam.>
<Danni set his own nickname to stupid idiot.>
<= Nice mistake Laughing
<Danni set his own nickname to beware of scammers.>
Emma: What partner? I don't understand what you're talking about anymore
Danni: Who's Dave you idiot <=This should’ve tipped me off, but didn’t ring a bell
You plan this again
Emma: I planned to be together
We both did for a very long time now
Danni: You better don't lose your life and leave me alone
Fr me and done with your tricks
Emma: 😢 please don't be mean
Danni: I will look fr some else no matter what first I don't know you see you or hear your voice which means you're a third ok
Emma: What does that have to do with it?
Danni: You played me I still have serious white ladies I thought you are OK not knowing you just stupid to sete up.my family hate you now
For all you get me through
Emma: Cookie, please think well. Why are all this time would I want to set you up?
That doesn't make any sense
Are you cheating?
Danni: Of course you're are am not you just push me into that have been ignoring them all this while now I won't cos you are evil..,....
Emma: You make me cry. Why is it a crime that I want us to be together?
Danni: Pier am not seeing tears ok
So don't Frick me
Emma: I'm not
I love you. Why would I want to harm you?
Danni: Then what do you want me to do
Nothing I can do ok
What if I block you like others now that's the end hmmmm
But I will
Emma: I don't want you to do that 😢
This is such a stupid mess
Danni: Who's the mess
Me
Right
Good
Emma: This whole fucked up situaton with that thieve
Danni: Non of my business that's is gone keep saying that and sit down their you know I don't have time when I get serious white lady I will send you the pic OK sit down their don't take steps me I don't have time for delay
I won't tell you what to do unless you do have sence you won't know what to do
No I really don't know what to do now
From now on of your altitude I would limit my chat with you,so nothing bad will happen to me.do not send money through company like that bastard you called Lydia use the western Union and befr you do that go to the bank and explain better for them to understand than to hold on it when you don't meet them if possible me the manager, don't send all at a time cos they might think and trying to scam you which I don't when you send 2000pounds and when am through with my passport I send to you and you take it as evidence when you want to send the flight fee ok
Emma: Ok
Noted
I need to find a way to get more money first
<Emma cleared her nickname.>
<Emma set the nickname for Danni to Mr. Cookie.>
Danni: Send me your mail massage I want you to know
Emma: <emma’s email>
Danni: OK wait
Brb
he forwarded Akwoodi's mail about claude stealing money from the company
Emma: I've seen the message. Fuck. Is that Claude the one behind all this?
I need to tell Dave
Right now

After this it took me a while to realize that I sent this morning’s message from the wrong character. And it wasn’t because he asked who Dave is...

half an hour later
Danni: They both plan it together with juju...

half an hour later
Emma: What do you mean?
Danni: They're thieves... I massage akwoodi that you put money in the parcel they're coming for Lina I clear my self OK face it
When you know mostly that son of a bitch why did she put money illegal me can't wait for another for you to get money to send
Emma: Who are coming Lina? I've been to the church, nobody there
Going to her home now

And there I logged off.
Looking at his question “Who's Dave you idiot”, I guess he don’t remember that name ever came up in our adventure before. He forgot many more things, which worked in my benefit, so I hope, if he realizes where he heard that name before, that he forgot who came up with the name. I can tell him that I used that name at the time, because it was the first thing that popped up in my mind.
For now, Dave is Lina’s niece, who helps her out with her church secretary duties. She’s the one that is in a relationship with Claude. When she knew about the money in the parcel she planned with Claude to steal it. The reason that Lina can’t be found and doesn’t respond to her messages is because they tied her up and put her in the basement. I think reverend Greenham will find her in the next few days.

And now the story is set we can only hope he buys it.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, obviously it's also my fault because I did not notice the "change of the name"... simply, I was so excited about THE QUALITY OF THE TEXT, that I did not notice the address from which it was sent. Especially because I had seen the "text" in advance. But, as long as we will strongly sustain the variant you propose, I think we will successfully deal with the situation. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.30 - Danyboi to Akwoodi:
Quote:
Claude and joojoo plan this joojoo car has not being faulty he pretend so to stay at bohicon and lie he open then parcel and then ask me to come to bohicon so that we will share the money,,he said he's going to run with it I should not tell Claude massage me this morning to settle with joojoo that you're too honest to find out,that I shoundnt tell you thats why he return the parcel and run away

14.00 - Akwoodi to Danyboi:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Belive me or not, but I have no words. I'm really speechless.
This has never happened in our company's history, it's a big shame and a real tragedy.
I still do not understand a few things:

- You said Joojoo stole the money. Right?
OK, but Joojoo brought back both your parcel (with full content, verified by me) and that envelope with those $3,000 (the cash payment of financial compensation). So?

- Why did he tell you to come to Bohicon, if he wanted to steal the parcel?
That does not make sense for me.

- Why did he bring the parcel back and why did he disappear?
This is the greatest mystery to me.

In Claude's case, all the things are very clear... the police are already investigating.
But, in our case (with your parcel and with the disappearance of Joojoo) there are still many things to be clear about.

Have a nice afternoon!
Akwoodi

===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he remembered the name he would've gone ballistic by now. He didn't, at least not for that reason, so there's hope.

Danni: If she's not there you know
Is you like tell lies
All of you
And your fake pastor...
12:34
Emma: I can't find them and reverend Greenham doesn't know also
Danni: Happy lying
There's nothing I can use to believe you again in my life....
All of you I repeat are wicked and evil...nothing between us anymore..
You think you can Frick me with lies
Don't ever talk to me again in your life am I clear
14:39, time for a little slap
Emma: Cookie, I'm getting a bit tired of this attitude of yours, blaming me for everything. You do realize that it is my $25000 that has been stolen and it is me who is still alone here? At least you have a loving family close to you

ETA

Why give him all the answers, when it’s much more fun to have him try to figure it all out. Laughing
Danni forwarded akwoodi’s last mail
Danni: Check your mail
Should I expose you it out
Emma: Yes, I've seen it. It looks like that clyde and juju are behind this
Danni: Be he still runaway with the money
Emma: Where?
Danni: No one knows
Emma: Shit
Danni: Where's Lina
Emma: I don't know, couldn't find her, nobody heard from her
Did you?
Danni: I don't believe you,I don't you're hiding her
Emma: Where would that be?
Danni: Ask your self
Emma: ok....
Emma, where did you hide Lina?
uhm.... Don't know, maybe under the sink?
Cookie, I fucking checked everywhere but can't find her
Danni: Suspect her
Emma: I am. I don't like it one bit that she's not responding
Danni: He said maybe he can send the envelope and the parcel through some one to pass it to me in Nigeria
Emma: Who?
Danni: Akwoodi jojoo boss
Emma: He'll bring it to you personally?
Danni: But you know now that your money is gone
Emma: I know, but maybe you can sell the rest and you'll have money for your visa. Will it be enough?
Danni: He said people also come their from Nigeria but I will ask him to bring it personal to
No is not enough
What do I have to sell
Emma: the stuff in the parcel of course
Danni: Two phones with the dollars,I will tell him to bring it
The parcel
Emma: Ok. Depending on what kind of phones it is at least worth something
Danni: Is there. Laptop inside
Emma: so a laptop and 2 phones isnt that enough for a visa and ticket?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap. Sure. He is with his loving family, who surrounds him with much love. I have no any doubt. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Quote:
Emma: I know, but maybe you can sell the rest and you'll have money for your visa. Will it be enough?
Danni: He said people also come their from Nigeria but I will ask him to bring it personal to
No is not enough
What do I have to sell
Emma: the stuff in the parcel of course
Danni: Two phones with the dollars,I will tell him to bring it
The parcel
Emma: Ok. Depending on what kind of phones it is at least worth something
Danni: Is there. Laptop inside
Emma: so a laptop and 2 phones isnt that enough for a visa and ticket?

- Of course he also has to get that envelope with $ 3,000... if needed, we'll add up to $ 5,000. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- Emma must remind him about "the financial compensation money".
- I think a 1 MacBook Pro + 2 IphoneXS + $3,000 = a pretty valuable package.

Right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, but Emma plays a little clueless right now. Let him figure things out and give his brain some time to process and calm down.
I can always torture him with having earned money from that trick he taught me but since he wants no money from scamming Emma will have spent it on shoes. That should be fun for a long time to come. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.22 - Danyboi to Claude:
Quote:
Now I can only wait by to get the parcel who's to bring it now.....don't just give anyone fr them not run with it. And I will be at agbara 1hur 20min to get their I will be there waiting

===

Manager Akwoodi will request some additional details and will propose an additional payment.
From 3,000 USD, we could reach up to $10,000. Wonderful, huh? Laughing
Of course, this increase of the amount is conditional on Danyboi's active participation in the investigation into these events.
A set of questions will be sent, and our boy will have to respond by an audio-video material. A true video-testimony, exactly. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16:40 Danni: Not sure and don't relax on that cos I don't put hop in that any more OK if you still have luck of me fine cos I can't wait for you fr another years months and days ok
When any thing come in and who's really and doesn't waste time like yours am gone ok

16:50 Emma: So nice of you
17:00 Danni: Wait what do you even think I should wait and if I see who to help me I should say no after all,all of you did to me is still affecting me
17:26 Emma: I did nothing to you. Do you think I like waiting?
Huh?
N
O

17:54 Danni: So you can now shout on me right no p
18:44 Emma: If you think that's shouting you ain't seen nothing yet
18:47 Danni: Good bye
18:55 Emma: Where are you going?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- Benin manager Akwoodi responds to the last Danni's message:
Quote:
Dear sir, good morning!
I have some new news about the events of the past days:
- Looks like former manager Claude was involved in an amorous affair with someone inside the church. A diabolical woman who hid her bad intentions under the monk's coat. Until now, nobody knew anything about her, but it seems she used drugs and violence against another church sister.
- The police found that 2 people who corresponded to the description (Claude and his mistress) left with a plane somewhere in Brazil or Argentina, where there was no possibility of extradition. The church does not recognize anything officially, but there are rumors that the woman (Claude's mistress) stole all the parish economies (a few hundred thousand dollars).
- Joojoo is still missing and some local information says he crossed the border to Togo. Because there is no official charge against him, the police can not look for him.

The Chairman of the Board of Directors has ordered an internal investigation into these events. Usually, any external information (from external sources) are paid and rewarded accordingly.
- I will need a full and detailed report written by you, with everything that has happened.
- I will propose (and I'm sure I will get approval) the supplementary payment.
- It is possible that from those $3,000 we will even get up to $10,000 reward, if the information is complete and if the dossier will contain strong evidences and video statements.
- Tell me if you want to participate in this investigation, so I can request additional funds for you. Okay?

Regarding your parcel, we do not have to hurry because I do not want to risk anything.
The regulation says that in these cases the package must be taken over by the receiver, personally!

If you look at the map, you will see that Parakou (the city where our warehouse is located) is a long way from Lagos. It is dangerous for you to make this trip, from Lagos to Parakou and then back home. Theoretically, those rich clients who come here after their parcels are properly organized (they have many cars, bodyguards, drivers). Soon, one of the great beverage importers in the capital of Nigeria (Abuja) will come here to take on a huge transport of French beverages (expensive wines, cognac, liqueurs, champagne). There will be over 20 big boxes in that transport and I think I could arrange that I can put your parcel in that truck as well. I do not want to promise you anything, but we can try.

With the parcel, I will also be able to send you those money (obviously, if you actively participate in the investigation). Of course, you must accept this discreet arrangement (because the money will be hidden in the parcel and the package will be sealed with our seal). This "beverage importer" customer is one of our old nigerian clients, an important and powerful businessman in Abuja, and his staff is made up of South African mercenaries, so your parcel is safer with them than if you came to take it from here.

Of course you will have to take the parcel from Abuja from their warehouse there. You can inform yourself about a Lagos-Abuja trip and you can make some calculations yourself to see if this option suits you. I think we have 1-2 weeks to plan this action together.
Have a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

- The small brain of this idiot is not capable of processing such a large amount of information, so in the coming days we will focus only on the aspect of the investigation of the events... we want to get handwritten statements and video-statements from him. Laughing
- Then, with the promise that the compensatory amount has already reached $10,000, we will try another Safari - in Abuja. Laughing
- Theoretically, a Lagos-Abuja trip qualifies for "safari pith" icon on our signatures. Laughing
- Equally theoretically, a trip to the capital of the country should not be so scary for our fool.

He will have enough time to digest the idea and to advise with those idiots around him. I'm sure "the promise of those $10,000" will make him move his black and lazy ass to Abuja. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

8:22 Rev. Greenham to Danni wrote:

Dear brother Danni,

The last few days Sister Emma has been constantly asking about where Sister Lina could be found. She told me that there has been a problem with your parcel and the money she donated to send to you was stolen. Both our searches were to no avail.
Late Friday evening I found Sister Lina tied and gagged in the basement of the church. She has been there for 2 full days and was a complete mess when I found her. I have brought her to the hospital and she is currently under influence of sedatives and being hydrated again.
Sister Lina managed to tell me that her niece, Sister Dave attacked her Thursday morning and saying "I will make sure you won't snitch you ignorant bitch, we'll be gone before they find you". I don't know what is wrong with Sister Dave, because she has never shown any violent behavior before. I tried to reach Sister Dave, but her phone seems to be here in the church and she isn't at home either.
Sister Emma told me that Claude, who works for the shipping company, and the driver Joojoo are accomplices and stole the money. I hope and pray that you have not been harmed in any way by these persons. My prayers also go out to our dear Sister Lina, who will have to recover from this traumatizing events. I hope and pray that she will be able to tell us the complete story about what happened with your parcel and why Sister Dave has acted this violent.
Please pray with us.

Blessings,
Reverend Greenham

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

09.02 - Danyboi to Akwoodi.
Quote:
As you can see Mr akwoodi am going nowhere to collect any thing again the one I risk my left to is ok. Abuja am not going...I don't want any problem again...all my effort is gone and let it be.god will provide what have lost thank you fr your word....

He's still reluctant to travel again. I hope we can make him reconsider. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

10.02 - One hour later, Akwoodi responds:
Quote:
Dear sir,
Okay, so if you can find a safe way to get to our Parakou warehouse, I will be more than happy to assist you in delivering your parcel.
From your message I understand also that you do not want to contribute actively to the official investigation that our company has started.
Speaking of course in my personal names, I considered that the package sent to Abuja is the best compromise for you because it does not involve a trip outside of Nigeria and because the Lagos-Abuja route is extremely easy to achieve for any Nigerian.

Of course, we will do the things as you wish, because receiving the package and the offsetting payment is not a must.
However, your deadline is June 05, so there is plenty of time until the abandonment procedure enters into force.

I wish you a very happy weekend!
Akwoodi

10.26 - Danyboi, trying to be a harsh man. Laughing
Quote:
I can only wait am collect and am not going to any place I wait in agbara simple any thing else leave I don't care

Akwoodi will ignore him until Monday. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

15.47 - Danyboi to Akwoodi, another message:
Quote:
Lina is drugged by her niece sister Dave which they plan together with Claude therefore the shipping money she use your company must pay it back to her she's in the hospital now they must pay
Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon May 13, 2019 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spose I should be following this Bait a wee bit closer but whatever it is that you are doing to this tool please carry on eh?

Quote:
Danni:DARLA.....
Darla: Yess?
Danni:Am not surprise
Darla:Whatever are you talking aboot?
Danni:You went to know
Darla: How mush have you been drinkling??
Danni:Oh cos people are liers
You did same like them
Darla: Mr. Mann I have abslutlutely no ideal what yu are rambling on and on aboot ok?
Danni:I know you won't have idea,but you all are same the White not Africans you act strange and deceive I know what I mean....just let it be
Darla: How ever did I deprive yu Hunny?
Danni:You know Darla don't Frick me..am not a fool
Darla:If yu were then I'd pity the fool but maybe when yu slobber up I will
Danni:I just don't just want you keep telling me lies
Darla: I didn't lie when I told yu that your hairdo makes yu look like a gay did I?
Danni:You've started again that's why I ignore you
Maybe I will block then so I won't seeing again and your foolishness.
Darla: ok
Danni: Good soon

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They hate white people but want to come to the west, this bait is brilliant , I am born in in East Africa to a Indian family, even my father is reading this,
he loves your work you put in, great work boys and girls
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Benin manager Akwoodi responds to the last message of Danyboi:
- No, the parcel can not be brought to Agbara.
- No, the company does not ship to Nigeria.
- Yes, the parcel can be picked up from Abuja, but this is just a take-it-or-leave-it option.
- Yes, the package is safe until June 05 (when the deadline expires). Afterwards... Laughing
- Yes, all that money (extra payment of $3,000) is in the company vault.
- Yes, there is the possibility of supplementing the compensation payment amount.
Quote:
Dear sir,
Yes, the facts you tell yourself about Claude and so-called woman Dave confirm what we know. Indeed, it is a huge shame for our company and I do not know how it will cover this mess.
Joojoo resigned and moved with his family to Togo. I do not understand why he did not talk to me and I do not understand his odd behavior. He behaves as if he is running away from someone, although no one is following him.

Regarding to your parcel, as I said many times before, our company does not have an legally valid operating license in Nigeria, so we can not deliver either in Agbara or any other part of Nigeria.
My Abuja-related offer was just only one happy occasion in which another Nigerian customer comes here, at our warehouse, to take up a large amount of goods.
I could have persuaded him to bring also your little package in Abuja, but that's all I can do. Nothing more, sorry sir!
You do not have to worry, everything is fine. Until June 05, your parcel is safe, here in the Parakou High Security Storage Facility.
Only after that, its content will be declared abandoned and I and my guys here will take that MacBook laptop and those 2 Iphones. I assure you that we will pray for your health.
Also, those $3,000 was secured in our company vault. If you are still interested in the parcel, then probably there will be another amount to reward all the expenses you make on your trip to Benin.

Of course, there is no obligation and you can always give up all those money. Our motto is "Our clients are always right!" and we really expect you to be our client in the future too!
I wish you a nice day!
Akwoodi

===

Last edited by Birlic on Mon May 13, 2019 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic