SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Howdy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
L0s3rD2d
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy, y'all!! (yup, I'm from the great country of Texas)

I've been watching <snipped> on Twitch for several months and my family and friends are noting an uptake in calls/emails, so I'm starting to gather resources to start my own baiting environment.

To start, I'm a geek and have been in IT for over 20 years. I am raising a single padawan in the ways of computing. I volunteer to teach at a local HS, and currently am a solutions architect. I'm well versed in vpns, virtualization, and web programming, so I feel my skill set is perfectly fit for this important work.

As mentioned below, we do not allow advertising of other sites/pages, baiter-related or not - especially those monetizing "baiting." - bware419ers
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Make sure to read the forum rules and various "stickies" to help you get a feel for the lay of the land around here. Eater doesn't allow the advertising of other sites or personalities related to scamming that allow monetization so don't be surprised or offended if references to your "shout out" get scrubbed by a mod. Definitely sign up for a mentor if you truly intend to bait. The mentor community can teach you a lot and you can make a friend for life...as those folks are quite fun. Remember that Eater focuses on advance fee fraud perpetrated by various means such as fake loans, bogus inheritances, wonderful trunk boxes filled with gold obtained by dead dictators, fake claims of dire need by potential instant lovers on social media etc. The person you mentioned and the skills you highlight for yourself suggest that you might be more interested in call center scams like fake IRS fines, bogus Antivirus software, or fake utility/services refunds etc. We don't do those here. As long as you read the rules and play nice you'll find friends here. Welcome aboard!
Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiho!

Welcome to Eater. I second everything Bikeatl77 wrote, but above al I am happy that you have found your way to this site.

And even though it was already mentioned: Getting a mentor is THE best thing you can do if you want to get started.

Have fun and be safe!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L0s3rD2d Welcome to Eater. As Bertje and bikeatl77 mentioned we do not bait or post about IRS/tech support/etc. scams here, so this won't be the place to discuss those. That said, we do bait all manner of 419 / advance fee fraud, so if you decide you want to bait that sort of scammer, or if you simply enjoy reading those baits, please feel free to sick around, participate and enjoy.

This post has a general FAQ where you can get some more info on what this site and our type of scambaiting is all about:
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started writing this post, then RL pulled me away, so it's not completed, below!

Welcome here <unreadable name>!

In all seriousness, there are a few differences between what you see from that Youtube Influencer and what you will see here.

Among the things we do not have in common:
  • We don't deal with the IRS or Tech scammers here. In fact, we don't even discuss them ( IRS/Tech Support Scams -Why they're not discussed here
  • We don't burn lads. This means we don't tell them they have been baited. These bastards are successful enough, why educate them and make them better at what they do?
  • We don't monetize our baits. There is no cash baiting (illegal) and Premium memberships go toward the costs of hosting Eater and www.ScamWarners.com
  • We most certainly do not access their machines. Illegal activities, even when a scammer is the target, are still, well, illegal.

None of this is said to say one is better than the other or any implication, whatsoever. It is just so any expectation you may have of 419Eater being similar will be dashed.

I do hope you look around and decide to stay, though.

Welcome to Eater.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic