SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Senility or a dead printer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bought myself a new Canon printer last week as a birthday present to myself. Even though I have now reached senior citizen age, I thought I could still install a printer. NOT in this case. It won't install and keeps coming up with weird error messages. Either I've gone senile or the new printer has been attacked somehow by lads. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See it from the good side.
Now you can genuinely tell the lads that you can't print out that contract Wink

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What model of printer, what OS, and what error messages? If you're using some sort of Unix, what version of CUPS are you using? Maybe your printer is newer than your OS.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you take a picture?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blame it all on Moose and Squirrel.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I demand pics. Very Happy

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Windows 7, Canon PIXMA MG5765. Finally got the printer working thanks. A good mate of mine came over last week and got my laptop to finally talk to my printer. It's the first time I'd bought a printer that only talked to laptops and smart phones via wireless. Can even print directly from the Cloud.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you got that sorted. I'm still using an 11 yr old HP Photosmart and had no problems (apart from being unable to scan things south of France) as their backup is pretty good.

Ps: Hello TheFae - long time, no see my little Kittiwake x

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. It's best not to "necro" old threads by responding to threads that have been dormant for a long time. You can just create a new thread and reference the dormant one and ask your question. I had a printer die on me and I found a few decent replacements to choose from via the Prime Now app. You have to live in certain areas to use it but I was able to find a suitable replacement on the app and have it delivered to me within two hours for $50 US which I thought was pretty amazing. It lets me print stuff over WiFi and I bought it for less than a decent steak. This isn't a tech support site and while printing lad trophies can be fun to show off for personal reasons, baits don't tend to require baiters to print anything to further a bait in general. Lads are often asked to print forms you send to them so they can fill them out and scan and email them back to you. In general whatever they respond back with will be wrong. Anyway, welcome.
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laser printers can do more(like circuit boards, transfers, plates, etc.) but are usually better suited for a professional environment.
Inkjet are good for your average user who just wants to print pics. They're also cheaper, and you can find ink in bulk online for cheap if you're a tiny bit saavy.
So, you probably want an inkjet.
And don't necro threads also. Wink
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ In agreement with Boofles. Ink jets probably makes the most sense. Things may have changed recently but I had a personal laser printer for a bit but it only supported black and white. Color devices were exponentially more expensive. Regardless of which one you choose beware of "ink subscription services". These days the manufacturers try to get you to create an account linked to your credit card that automatically charges and ships you new cartridges when the printer detects that you are running low. I don't really trust such scemes. They say that you will save a bundle but if you shop around you often find that you end up getting charged close to full retail anyway and cancelling can sometimes be rather cumbersome. Ink is where they really make their money.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spammer reported

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not necro old threads please.

Locking.

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic