SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hit lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once an attempt on a life is made, i take it gravely, not a joke !!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=291079

Quote:
I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, You have no need of knowing who i am, where am from, till i make out a space for us to see, i have being paid $50,000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer, its someone i believe you call a friend, i have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation, Do not contact the police or F.B.I or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do i will know, and might be pushed to do what i have being paid to do, beside this is the first time i turned out to be a betrayer in my job. Now listen,i will arrange for us to see face to face but before that i need the amount of $4,000.00 and you will have nothing to be afraid of. I will be coming to see you in your office or home determine where you want us to meet, do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now, You will need to pay $4,000.00 to the account i will provide for you, before we will set our first meeting, after you have make the first advance payment to the account, i will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court (if you wish to), then the balance will be paid later. You don't need my phone contact for now till am assured you are ready to comply good.

If you think you wanna prove stubborn or won't co-operate then i have no choice than to carry out my operation be warned we watch your every movement.

You won't be warned twice... Contact my email address for payment details [email protected]

Lucky You..

Dear Big Joker Gregory Fool,
I know that you are afried to reply my E-mail back, simple because you really know that you are a BIG FOOLISH joker called your self a doctor of fool of nothing idiot.Just because of Mrs nona that's why i bring out my time to communicate with fool like you.Big Joker.

I have told the bank to stop all the bank process with your account, I am no longer comfortable with you therefore stay away and do not bother to reply back,

Closed lad accounts x20

Last edited by shili12 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me:I am sorry but who wants me out of the way ?
Cousin emma or my ex Charles ??
I am prepared to pay you for info !!!
Scammer:Then you information won't be given to you at this time just follow the procedures you would given can you make payment through Western Union or MoneyGram
Me: Yes, i am able to pay but give me some info in return !!
please !!!
Scammer:Send to the info
Name:Kimberly m Thomas
City:Tempe
State:Arizona
Zipcode:85283
$3,000.00

You pay 3,000.00 first attach the receipt and send me when you've made the transaction

Me:Dear wayne,
First give me something to work with, at least , give me a clue !!!
I am in Britain so i deal in sterling pounds !!
I have known for some time Charles who is from New Jersey wanted to bump me off !!
How much is 3000$ in pounds ??
Scammer:2219.76 British Pound that's it if payment isn't made further information won't be given to you trust me on this.
Me:Wayne, you dont need to say, i know its Charles !! He's from States !!
2220 pounds is a bit on higher side for me, how about making it say 1000 pounds flat ??
Scammer:No information would be given to you on who wants you dead till you made payment or deal closed
Me:Alright !! But i do know its Charles !!
He and his cheap floosies !!
I cant pay you today as its New Year approaching !!
I have 1000 pounds to settle to you !!
Let me know !!!
Me:Happy new year, i have money now and not Friday, i checked my barclays bank account,
Let me know.
Me: the info provided is incomplete, kindly send to myself Western Union Ltd, Account no & swift code,
I regularly remit to Poland and it will take you about 5 to 6 hours to get the funds !!!

Scammer:
No you don't need that with Western Union you only need that for a bank transfer and I gave you Western Union details.
Me:I am on online banking with Barclays bank , please supply Western Union Ltd's Bank account no and swift code,
You will have your funds within 5 to 6 hours
Exactly !! And give me the whole truth of what exactly is happening !!
My money is guaranteed to remit to yourselves !!
But i only can give you sterling pounds, i am afraid being a florist i am not conversant with US$ currency values.

PIGGY OBTAINED, reported to mod !!!!

And the story continues, if you guys want to bait him (but whats the point now) , i will cease all communication with him :-
Me:Working on it right now, you will have 1000 pounds in your account tomorrow.
But please please i implore you is it charles or cousin emma ??

I know that you are afried to reply my E-mail back, simple because you really know that you are a BIG FOOLISH joker called your self a doctor of fool of nothing idiot.Just because of Mrs nona that's why i bring out my time to communicate with fool like you.Big Joker.

I have told the bank to stop all the bank process with your account, I am no longer comfortable with you therefore stay away and do not bother to reply back,

Closed lad accounts x20
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several possibilities:

(A) You met Charles over the holiday, and you murdered him. So, if Charles really was the one out to get you, the problem is solved....

(B) You wonder if the scammer would take care of another "problem" while he is at it - you are willing to pay extra - would he eliminate Uncle Dexter (hint that Dexter has lots of money, you are an heir, and will pay well to get Dexter taken care of). To kill Uncle Dexter, the scammer will need contact info, which you provide - now you are playing two characters....

(C) The president of the bank writes: "This guy came in to get money to wire to a bank account. He left a folder on my desk accidentally -there were e-mails in it from you. I knew at once you were a scammer. Look, we can work together and make LOTS of money. I know lots of stupid, rich people in my bank. I will help you scam them for 50%. What do you say?"

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once i obtain a piggy, i have baited him, then i leave it upon mods to report him to relevant authorities, then i continue to get on more scammers to get more piggies /fake websites !!!
To pursue further with scammer would be pointless actually !!!

Closed lad accounts x20
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shili12 wrote:
To pursue further with scammer would be pointless actually !!!

Why? He may have more piggies to give you. Give him a couple of days and then get back to him to say that your bank have told you the transfer failed and could he check the details. Chances are that he may provide another account.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's given me a 2nd piggy, i took above tip and told him,it wasnt going thru!! The 2nd piggy has a Nigerian name !

That's the UK account

Name : **** ogundele

Sort code : 888888

Acc no: 8888888

Bank name : 8888888

Monesse ID : 8888888

Closed lad accounts x20
Man of many names
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting the same lad, also gotten couple of piggies from him. He's really patient with the money for being a assassin who was to kill me like month or two ago, after which he has gotten nothing but excuses and huge screwups from my parts.

I just love it when he requests screenshots, to which I reply asking him how does one take a screenshot.

Since so many people bait him, I wonder if we could pull some kind of a matrix move on him, making him question his sanity.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic