SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

telephone scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kiri
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Repeated annoying calls from telephone scammers.
Most recent: back brace, no cost, they will bill Medicare. Scam cost is passed off to the government.

I wasted their times for long times--drawing them out, requesting to know the name of their company, was the back brace FDA approved?.

I hit on an answer!~ I was contacted by a different company---American Medicare Supply, Inc., in Texas. They give me a $100 BONUS for signing up. What is your company again? What is your bonus payment?

The bonus from a competitor confuses them no end.

Warning: Do not wait for them to send you a check!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

We do not recommend baiting scammers who call you on the phone, as they have your phone number, and may have gotten it from the directory, in which case they have your name and address as well.

We have had hilarity talking with scammers on the phone, but the phones we use for this are bait phones, which cannot be traced by the scammers or their accomplices.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
skklos
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, can u say something about a PISS OFF - oscarpiles mobile recorder on Android. How can we use this application in our phones?
Purple
Stunt Goat

Location: Yeah - like you're going to believe anything I say ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - look up the term "suicide lad"

"dont u know ur wife is in my bed mate u thief"
"Now I confirm you are a stupid bloody foolish man"

adomanim
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell them you will be right with them, then place them on hold. Come back saying how you only need one more second, then place them back on hold. Rinse and repeat until they hang up. My record is 45 minutes.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever this scam is, it isn't 419 advance fee fraud which is what this forum deals with. It sounds like a variety of social security / medical care / IRS scam which we do not bait or discuss here per our rules. You can read a bit about why here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=296530 Not telling anyone who or how to bait elsewhere but this isn't the place to discuss it, so locking on my way out.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic