SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Trek To The Arctic II - OR - The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**NSFW language deep into the bait **

Wolfgang joined up on the trek into the arctic and ran into lad Tom Sawyer. Admittedly, this bait ended up going nowhere as the lad was spooked from the beginning (he's clearly been baited before) but he just kept coming back for more abuse.

This bait, dumb as it is, took place over 34 days. I didn't get as much as a piggy. Just getting his name took forever. But I thoroughly enjoyed him. And probably set a record for the number of times the word "rude" comes up.

(His email is still active if anyone else wants in on him.)

Quote:
The United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC)
UNCC Secretariat Villa The Lawn Palais des Nations
8-12 Avenue of Peace 1211.

Attn: Esteem Beneficiary.

This is officially informing you that THE UNITED NATIONS and WORLD BANK-GROUP have authorized me to contact you base on your compensation amount. After an extensive close door meeting between the Board of Directors of the UNITED NATIONS and WORLD BANK-GROUP.
The United Nations, World Bank-Group and International Monetary Fund have agreed to compensate you with the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($1.5 Million) after your name and email was submitted by the Internet International Monitoring Group during the UNCC Conference Meeting which was held in Bab Ighli, Marrakech, Morocco from 7-18 November 2016, We are also aware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amounts of money have been stolen from them by Internet Fraudsters around the World.

Six categories of claims were set up: Claims from individuals forced around the World between the invasion and the cease fire, Terrorist Attacks, Earthquakes, Internet Fraudsters (Category A); Claims from individuals who (or whose family) suffered injuries or Death as a result of the invasion (B); Claims from individuals for business losses, pain and anguish, property damage etc.

Each claim category had specific dates for initiating the claim and providing required evidence. A total of over $352.5 billion in claims was submitted in 2,686,131 claims. Of these claims, 1,543,619 (57%) resulted in some sort of award. The total awarded, to be paid by Iraq/Iran and Kuwait’s oil revenues, was just over $52.4 billion. The UNCC adopted a policy of paying individuals first, with the result that the remaining sum is owed entirely to a government entity, specifically the state oil companies of Iraq/Iran and Kuwait.

For this reason you are to receive your payment through a certified ATM Visa Card. With this Visa Card you can withdraw money from any part of the World without being disturbed or delay. All that is required of your now is to contact our 100% trust officials. Below is his contact information:

Name: Mr.Tom .
Email: [email protected]

For more proof, below is the tracking details of a beneficiary in your category that just received an ATM Card accordingly this year.
Beneficiary Name: Bo Johansson
Tracking Number: 810083911961
Delivery Courier: FedEx Express Shipment

You can track for yourself for further assurances. Please ensure that you follow the directives and instructions so that within 72 hours you would have received your card payment and your secret pin code issued directly to you for security reasons.We apologize on behalf of the United Nation organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past.Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place.

Yours Faithfully,
Under-Secretary-General for Economic and Social Affairs

Quote:
Mr Tom, I think I not be the person you looking for as I Not make any claim. Wolfie

Quote:
Mr.wolfie,provide your information as I told you so you will receive this fund.How can you receive fund without provide your details.do not allow anyone to stop you having this golden opportunity

Quote:
That sound very rude. All I say is that I am not the person who made this claim and you are rude to me. Now explain. Wolfie

He responds with a blank email...

Quote:
Now you send blank email to Wolfie. I not understand you at all. Wolfie

Quote:
Dear Mr. Wolfie,
Do not doubt this,i am not rude but try to make it very clear to you
that the fund is on your name. Relax your mind with me so you will
receive the fund as soon as possible. Get back to me with your
telephone number,id card and your home address so the transaction will
be processed. Thank you.

Mr.Tom

Quote:
OK but you seemed pretty rude. I'm presently on a trek into the arctic with some friends from the island. We're trying to become the first explorers to reach the pole by the winter solstice. I don't plan on being home until February at the earliest. Is that a problem? Wolfie

Quote:
I am not rude but humble,why do you classified me on such manner? I amhumble and honest man ok. What is most important to forward your details information so I will filling your information in the transaction data so the fund will be safe until you get back home on February. Please do not be rude ,find a place in your heart to do what I told you so the fund will be on safe side until you are ready to receive the fund when you back home or even when you are explorer`s journey.I wish you happy winter with your friends.Pls provide your
information

Quote:
Yes thank you for correcting yourself but you still be rude and do you know how? You still not tell me who you are yet you want me to send you all these details into my personal business! So we start there. My name Wolfie and we are camping at the 82nd parallel at the moment. We use satellite internet that the satellite only come over once every few hours do we have to type fast. I was delivery boy on the island but Uht invite me up on this expedition and it be wonderful as we seen polar bears and seals and auroras and all sorts of things but holy hell is it cold so you get back to me and we can sort this thing out okay? Wolfie

I struck a nerve...

Quote:
stop saying that ,I am not rude. be serious with me if you do not want
me to stop deliver the service to you.what do you want me to do, this
is transaction ,not dating. please do forward your details if you want
the transaction.

It's like poking my younger brother when he's angry...

Quote:
Ok sir, Here is how you are rude. You email Wolfie about this fund and ask about my finance detail. I try to tell you a little about myself because Wolfie only tells those details to those I trust. But I don't even know you're name! That is rude. Wolfie tell you all about me but I know nothing of you. That rude. So who are you and what do you do for a living? Wolfie

Quote:
Point of question, I am not rude.Stop that statement if you are not
rude as you may think. From the beginning, I told you that I am agent
of THE UNITED NATIONS and Bank agent in Benin and they have authorized
me to contact you base on your compensation amount.Don`t I told you
that? Stop abusing me because I respected you a lot.

My Name is Thomas Sawyer in the city of Cotonou in Benin Republic.
This is my telephone number +229 999 33 684.call me even a minute to
hear from you as you ignore to provide your number.

If you interested to receive your fund, do what I told you.Stop
complicating issue,let us move direct to the transaction instruction
on how to receive it. I did not contact you for joke or to receiving
insult from you by calling me all sort of names as you normally call
me a rude man.I hate that, respect me even little as a human being if
you are good people .

Forward your telephone number,address and id card so I will link you
to the administrative office that will get the wire transfer to your
bank account or ATM card. Do this if you are not a joker. Thank you.

Mr.Thomas.

Quote:
Tom,

It is indeed very nice to meet you. Like I say, I only give financial info to those I trust and with your email we may be moving in the right direction. Calling someone rude is not an insult. But you ask Wolfie all this info without even telling Wolfie who you are. Now if you send me your ID card, I can get the rest of the information to you. I fully respect you Tom. But you sure have a strange way of helping me. Wolfie

Quote:
You will first of all give me your telephone and other before
anything,if you cannot do it then you stop . I do not know what you
are so radical to me while my duty is to delivery the serviced to
you,provide your information or you leave ok

Quote:
I'm not radical. You've told me absolutely nothing about you. How do I know I'm not being scammed if I know nothing about you? My cell is <snip - number that always rings busy> but Wolfie tell you already that I am on an arctic expedition and I'm not home until February. There is no cell service here. Nothing but ice and polar bears. The internet is via satellite and that only come over every few hours. I've told you more about me in one email than you have since you emailed me. Now you have my number. Now do as you promise if you are a true man. Wolfie

Quote:
Never a day you told me about yourself, which page of mail from you?
Told me who are you and your id card,address. This is what this
transaction required if you need this fund. Stop talking to me
radically because we are not dating terms. I am bank agent and I was
authorize to deliver the fund to you,why cant you honour the
invitation? Comply with me if you are not a radically joker. forward
your details and I will get the transfer to you,that is my work. I do
not need any further explanation from you than to deliver the service
which world bank and united nations instructed me to do.
Please forward you address and id card,I filled your number on the
transaction form, it remain two things which is home address and id
card before the fund will get to you.

Quote:
My email 2 days ago explained all about myself. Did you not read it? That is very rude. Also you are demanding that I comply with you which is also very rude. Wolfie think you being rude again and that is not very good since I was beignning to trust you. Let me explain again. I am on an expedition into the arctic. I can send you all that info but I won't be home until at least February. I ask if that will be a problem but you not tell Wolfie. Then I ask you for ID for proof and you not send that to Wolfie either. I think you need to find new job perhaps because everyone from bank Wolfie has every dealt with has been very very very very very very very very nice to me and you not. So again, I ask for your ID before I send personal details via the email. Wolfie

Quote:
With information I found out now, you are m*ther f*cker joker. Go to hell

I don't know how he knew. I think he was maybe guessing. But, he still kept coming back for more.

Quote:
See I told you that you were rude! What bank employee would talk to someone that way??? Why you be so rude to Wolfie??? All I do is try to work with you and be so rude to Wolfie the whole time!!! What you find out? That I nice guy who pay all my bills and make nice friends and be on expedition? I not know what you saying? Wolfie

Quote:
You are rude and stupid by not cooperate with the transaction line.

Well, he's one out of three there.

Quote:
I have been nothing but cooperative with you. All Wolfie ask for is ID from you and you say "NO! COMPLY OR ELSE!" How rude! So apologize or find someone else in your bank that I can talk to since you be very rude to me. I never had bank person be so rude to Wolfie before! YOU are delaying me payment and Wolfie not happy about that. Wolfie

Quote:
you are rude, I cannot deal with you. I cannot give you what you
refused to give me. I am the one that demand your id crad, send it to
me before i will send mine. if you cannot do that then you stop
writing ok. I am not that type to toll around, send your id card and i
will send mine.

Quote:
You are the most rude banker Wolfie ever dealt with. You call me naught names and then not apologize. You should be fired from you bank! Wolfie is worth well over $24 million. That is how I can afford this expedition! I already tell you I am in the arctic on a trek. I have no ID with me! Just the basics! What would I do with an ID in the arctic??? Hmm? Now before I give you personal info and risk you robbing me of all my $24 million, all Wolfie do is ask for an ID from you and when you don't give it it mean you are a fraud and rude. Wolfie

Quote:
you are rude and a criminal. you want to receive the fund without
vital details, that is impossible.when you return from anywhere you
are then you send your id and address before i will take you serious
again.

Quote:
I'm not asking to receive the fund without details. I'm just asking for proof that you are who you say you are before I send personal details to someone I don't know. Why you don't understand that is part of your rudeness. So again I ask for your bank ID and I will get you my details. And an apology for calling me a m*ther f*cker. Wolfie

Quote:
You are rude,I cannot send my id to rudeness moron like you. Leave me
alone and stop contacting as you do not believe to have the fund. I
can never give you id card if you did not send yours. How dare you to
fool me,I am the one that demand your id card and telephone but you
refuse send it . I gave you my telephone number and address before you
send an invalid telephone that does not working to me. You are moron,
stop reply,I must suspend your id card unless you call me and forward
your id card. You seem to be a joker ,by their fruits,were know them.

Quote:
I don't know what you are talking about! I'm on an expedition with a small group of 10 in the Arctic. My phone does not work up here! I told you that but you insisted I send you the number anyway! But you don't listen! Very rude! How can I be on this expedition if I don't have the funds? Hmmm? I'm not trying to fool you. I'm trying to work with you but you make it so hard! That phone number is valid but I told you I am away for a few months! I'm willing to work with you but not until YOU prove you are not fooling me. It has happened to me before! I asked for a simple ID and you swear at me? So I think YOU are fooling me! So not until you prove you are not a fraud do I send you any information. Very rude of you! Now just send me your ID! Wolfie

Quote:
You are very rude person, I cannot send you anything again until you
proof that you are not one of scammer. Am afraid to deal with you
without meet up our requirement,if you cannot send your valid
telephone ,address and id card, I cannot send anything to you again
because you are very rude which I hate now. comply or you leave ok, I
am not scammer,call me on that my number. To be in Arctic does not
stop that person to call whenever he is on rest room.
You are very
rude,I cannot do with you without you do what I told you at first time
then I will send my id to you. send your id first,I ask you first but
you ignore it.How can I send mine to you while you refuse send your id
to me,that is foolish to me. send your id and address and correct
telephone to speak with you if you are not one of u.s.a scam artist.do
not respond again if you cannot obey our transaction rules and
regulation

Quote:
Not only are you rude but apparently also stupid. Do you know where the arctic is? There is nothing but ice and snow and polar bears and seals. That's it! No phones, no addresses, no nothing! Are you really that stupid? Maybe you are a scammer and I'm wasting my time but you say you have my money and I fear you are going to steal it! I sent you my phone number but told you it wouldn't work! But you are stupid and you didn't listen! And you call me swear words which no real banker would ever do! So you need to prove to me that you are not a fraud but you keep making me think that you are! You are a fool! And rude! Now send me your fucking ID so I can get my money! Stop being such a jackass! Wolfie

Quote:
If you are in arctic area ,are you sleeping on ice. Don`t you have a
place to rest or sleep.I need you home address,not arctic.Nothing
concern me with where you are now, what i need is your id card and
your address. why are you hiding yor identity? You are a criminal and
very stupid. You cannot fool me ok, you want to claim the fund and run
away with it that is reason you cannot provide any vital information
to reach you. I am not fool but you and your entire family are fools.
do forward your details when you return before i will give you my
id.you will send your id first before i will takes your words serious,
you are a moron and you cannot confuse me

Quote:
I don't know how to explain this any better. We set up camp nightly. There is no phone service. I do not have an ID card with me on this trek! Only the essentials! Again, I am more than happy to get you this information but Wolfie has been scammed in the past so all I'm asking for is information from you to prove Wolfie can trust you. That is all. You've not even said the name of the bank. That is why Wolfie is suspicious. YOU are holding up my money, not me. Wolfie

Quote:
I said ,I will cooperate with you when you return from where you are.
If you reach home on February do send your id card,valid telephone
number and your home address then I will believe you are real,not a
joker. contact me when you reach home and forward your information
before mine because I am the first to demand your id card,home and
telephone but you refused to give it to me.How can I send mine to you
while you ignore to send yours to me.Stop insulting me because I did
not insult you one day but you cal me rude person all the time. enough
is enough for such statement if you do not want me to cancel your name
on the fund. Thank you

Quote:
You are the one holding up my fund. I can easily ask my family to provide what you need but you need to prove you are real and you have not. I demand to speak with your manager as you are the most rude banker I've ever dealt with. Wolfie

Quote:
Repent from your sinful statement against me,respect me as human being so you will be respected too

Quote:
Are you joking? You are the one who called me a m*ther f*cker and I am supposed to repent? Now again, I ask for an apology and your manager. You are the rudest banker I ever dealt with and I think you are no Tom Sawyer. Wolfie

He sends another blank email...

Quote:
That is very rude to send Wolfie a blank email and waste my precious little satellite internet that we get here in the Arctic. Now you owe me two apologies and I still want to talk to your boss. Wolfie

Quote:
stop contacting me,I hate to read from you again. leave me alone as
you do not want to obey an instruction.stop wasting your time with me
because I hate you and I cannot work with someone that call me a rude.
sorry that I cannot work with you without your apology letter. please
go away of me,I hate you ok, without you repent and talk with me as
someone that need help for the fund on your name

Smile

Quote:
I have obeyed every instruction you have sent. But your rudeness makes me think you are not real. All Wolfie ask for is an ID. That's all. And you can't even do something so SIMPLE!!! You are very rude. The rudest banker I have ever seen! So that is why I ask to talk to your manager. To finally be able to GET MY MONEY!!! Since you are so rude and do a piss poor job of things. YOU are the one that call Wolfie a m*ther f*cker. So YOU apologize to me. I have not called you any names at all yet but you are making me want to. Now get me your manager so I can get my MONEY!!!! Wolfie

Quote:
You are the most rudeness I never seen. I hate you without apology
letter from you.

Apparently not as he gives me his "manager's" address.

Quote:
Here is the contact email of Mr David,the manager Email.
Email: [email protected]

I emailed it and never got a response.

Quote:
I do not know why you give Wolfie this address. I email him and Wolfie gets no response and that very rude as well. You just rude all around. I am going to contact my attorney and he will be in touch becuase you are a terrible banker and very rude and maybe he can knock some sense into your sorry ass. Wolfie

He sends yet another blank email...

Quote:
You send Wolfie another blank email. Very rude. I will forward it to my attorney. Wolfie

Quote:
Eat shit, you are one of foolish moron. I gave you the manager email
to contact and the manager told me that you contacted him and he reply
you since four days. what hell man are you,stop contacting me if you
can never be serious in life

Quote:
You are very very rude to me. I email him days ago and you prove it yourself. Wolfie not see a single email in response which make me think your manager is very rude as well. You should rename it to Rude Bank since that what you two are. I will forward all this to my attorney who will be in touch soon I hope very rude person you. Wolfie

Quote:
IF YOU ARE REAL, FORWARD YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,TELEPHONE AND
ADDRESS BEFORE I CAN TAKE THIS . I CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH YOU WITHOUTYOUR VALID DETAILS

Ooh, all caps. Bonus!

Quote:
Oh my goodness are you an idiot. Wolfie already tell you I not have my passport with me. I'm in the damn arctic. I gave you my phone number. You'll get my address when you send me a proper bank ID. Not before. Holy hell are you difficult. Wolfie

Quote:
EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH.

Quote:
Wolfie is starting to think you are not a real banker. I am going to tell my attorney about this! I think you a pretend rude man and my attorney help me last year with one who stole only $3 million thanks to my attorney's help. All Wolfie ever do is ask you for an ID and you prove to be the rudest banker that ever live. Rudest! Ever! That has ever lived! You! The banker! Rude! I want bad things to happen to you! Like maybe you get kicked by your gay lover in bed becuase only rude people I've ever met are gay! So you must be gay too you gay rude person! Gay and rude! You! Banker! Wolfie

Quote:
Wolfgang, You are the person that writing me. You are dog
Wolfgang. You better kill yourself because you are mumu. I know you
trick

Quote:
I dont even know what that means? Very rude to use words I don't understand. Wolfie

And I think he's finally gone. I'm surprised he stayed around that long. Didn't get anywhere but he was fun! I did try the attorney "let's work together to get him" modality but it didn't go anywhere and was only two boring emails.

Oh well. Off for more!
LA

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame it ended so quickly. The "EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH" line would be great for a signature.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Yes, I was thinking the same thing for my signature.

I tried to get the attorney to play along but he wasn't having any of it by then. This bait actually lasted a little over a month.

I keep searching for another one we can hook up on! Someday...

LA

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a potential food lad on the hook (next week he is going to conduct the market research and prepare empanadas for people), so assuming all goes well with that, which it should, I would love it for more people to get involved. It will be nice to reunite Team Humphere sometime. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to top the sheer hilarity of that bait.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mmm. Me gustan las empenadas!

I suppose Wolfie being a multi millionaire delivery boy was a stretch. I needed to dangle money.

I'm conceding to never being able to beat the Hump bait. And that's okay. I'm still having fun! I do reread that now and then to figure out just how that went so well and I just don't know. Fun to read though!

With the completion of this one, all my characters are idle at the moment. I'll start up again after the holiday chaos is over.

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic