SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Definitely an idea we can use.

Robert gives Hilts a heads up that Roger might come in to send money:

Quote:
I told Roger to send to me $3,200 to enable me travel and complete the ritual before we can start to drain them.

Please for me to continue with this, you have to allow him to send the $3,200 so that I can be able to complete the ritual because I need some people to be there for the ritual as they instructed and it have to be in the night. He will be coming to your office and you need to allow him send the money. I mean you will collect the money from him and then let me know.

If he cannot release this money then I cannot go further, to build the monument of faith cost me lot of money (glad to hear it!) and now they are asking for night ritual with people as witnesses. He is ready to send the money to help me travel. But you must agree with him to send the money, so once he releases the $3,200 to you. Then send my %50 and I wil be able to complete the ritual then we shall begin the main deal.

Hilts tells him to get lost:

Quote:
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? You don’t say a goddam thing to me for two fucking months, and now you come back with this weak ass bullshit?

Just do the fucking ritual or whatever the fuck they want you to do, dumbass! How fucking hard is this? You been holding out for two goddam months and refusing to do anything because you want them to send you $3200.00 USD first? Are you fucking serious?

$3200.00 USD is small boy shit! Come back and talk to me when you have access to the Church accounts and you got some real cash to move! I’m not taking the risk of sending you cash in the open for such piddly ass small money, and your an asshole for asking!

I doubt he will be happy about that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert is still hung up on getting the small money:

Quote:
I am yet to travel and my uncle has no money, i have told you what to do and i will travel immediately. Without you sending to me the money $3,200 i will not travel. I have spent a lot of money in this and i have no money to spent further. Go to your banker and ask him to send the money to me.

Roger will push him to do it without the payment.

Meanwhile, the lad had told Hilts that Roger would come in to send the money soon, and Hilts is annoyed when Roger doesn't show up:

Quote:
Hey shithead, any updates? That moron Roger hasn’t come in to send the cash yet, are you sure he agreed to send it? Don’t waist my fucking time until you got something real!

Seriously, what the fuck is taking so long? Are you fucking retarded or something? Why does it take you so goddam long to do this one simple thing so we can start draining the cash? Don’t you wanna be rich?

Robert pleads with Hilts that he needs the cash to finish the membership:

Quote:
I told you something and you started scolding me, i have told Mr Roger to come and meet you at the bank and direct you to send the $3,200. if he come and give you the money then i will tel you on how to send my own share. I need this money because i have spent a lot of money to do this their processes and i need money to given to the people who will gather in the night of ritual. (I like hearing about how much we've made him spend)

I am ready to work with you to drain the church account but you have to do this for me to complete this ritual celebration. But if you refused to send the money or ask Roger not to send the money then you are saying i should stop the process. Collect the money from Roger and send to me.

Hilts will berate him some more on Monday.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger protests that Robert told him not to tell his banker:

Quote:
But you just told me not to tell my banker! Now your saying something deferent! Which do you want me to do? Why do you keep changing your mind all the time like this?

Robert still wants the money through a bank transfer:

Quote:
I am making things the way it will be possible, since you said your banker must know whatever you do then go ahead and tell him. He will even help you send the money to me. Today is Tuesday and i need to travel this week. (Not bloody likely) had it been you sent this money since before now i could have travel and come back.

Try and make sure you send the money $3,200 this week if you really want me to complete this membership process, to me i am ready and willing but i am waiting for you to send the money to me. Tell your banker about it and ask him to help you send it.

Roger asks him which bank account he should use:

Quote:
Ok, I will send you the money. But which bank do you want me to send the money threw? I have two main bank accounts that I use. One is at Bank of America and the other is at Chase Bank. Is their one you proffer more then the other?

Hilts works at Chase Bank, and the lad knows this. He spots an opportunity to cut Hilts out of things:

Quote:
Thanks for your email response, I will like you to go to your Bank of America and transfer the $3,200 to the account below.

<snip mule account, reported>

Please if your go to your bank of America and send the money, please collect from them the transfer slip and send to me to confirm the money you transfer. Do not forget to collect the transfer slip from the Bank of America once you send the money.

As usual, Roger will have some trouble with this.

Hilts tells to stop messing around and just find a way to do the ceremony:

Quote:
Dude, you got your priorities all wrong. That church of dipshits is gonna give you a big money membership grant and access to their fat bank accounts right after you do this one little thing. So why are you waisting time trying to score some piddly ass small money? Shouldn’t you be doing whatever the fuck you need to in order to finish and get paid the big score?

I don’t know what the fuck kind of ritual they asked you to do, but it can’t be that fucking complicated. If you need people to attend the ritual, well don’t you have any goddam friends? Or if you need to hire some idiots to stand their, just borrow whatever cash you need to pay them! Or promise them that you’ll pay them right after the church accepts you. Seriously, this isn’t that fucking hard.

You know your gonna make a fuck ton of money as soon as you do this one simple thing, so why are you waisting time? Their not gonna wait for your slow ass forever, you know.

The lad asks Hilts to cooperate to get him the money from Roger:

Quote:
I got your email and i want you to know that i spent a lot of money building the monument of faith, and now i told him to assist me to

get this finalize and you are telling me to go and borrow money, from who?

I have told you that i asked him to send to me $3,200 and he will come to your bank to let you know of this. You will collect the money

from him and i will let you know how you will send my portion to me. Meanwhile, you people should not use the money the church will

give me as avenue, if i didn't complete the membership process will they give me the money they give new members?

We shall deep into the church account but you have to ensure Roger release the $3,200 and if they want to stop everything about this then

no problem. I have gone through many processes to be a member of the church but this point you don't want Roger to assist me complete

the processes. You concern is to rip the church, how can you rip the church of their money without becoming a member.

It is in your hand to ensure Roger send the money so that i can complete the membership and from there we can move into the big deal.

Hilts tells him to find a way to get the cash:

Quote:
Listen you moron, I already told you why I can’t send you money directly. The Feds can see all transfers from my bank, and if I have any direct connections to Nigerian scammers, I’ll get nailed and sent to Federal fucking prison. I’m not risking my safety for this piddly ass $3200.00 USD. Maybe if it were for bigger money, but not for this goddam pocket chunk change.

I don’t know who the fuck you can borrow the cash from. You gotta figure that shit out. You don’t know anybody who could loan you some small money? You don’t have any friends? You don’t have any other marks that you could scam that money from? What kind of shitty scammer can’t hustle to come up with quick cash when he needs it?

Remember, the church is gonna give you a shit ton of money right after you join, and we’re gonna drain the rest right after that. So you can pay back any money you need to right away. Theirs no reason for you to waist time on this, so stop delaying and just do it already!

Hilts will be furious with the lad when he realizes that he sent Roger to a different bank.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a while since I updated this, sorry.

Roger wants to know who Robert is asking him to send the money to:

Quote:
I don’t understand, who is that person? I thought I was suppose to send the money to you or your uncle? This doesn’t make any since!

And where does he live? Cause my bank will ask me where the money needs to be sent. I don’t understand why you never give me all the information I need.

Robert provides the address (so the mule can be warned), and mentions that his friend wants to join the Church too:

Quote:
Thanks for your email and I have told you I can't receive money in my account because of my work, however, my uncle is not around and I need to travel and come back.

The person I gave you his account details is my good friend and I have even told him of your church which he promised to join once I become a full member.

The account details is stated below with it's address.

Roger is excited about that:

Quote:
Oh wow, I am so exited to hear that your friend wants to join the Church too! That is wonderful news! Should I send his information to Pastor Moses so that he can get started on his membership precess?

No, Robert does not want Pastor Moses contacting his mule:

Quote:
Thanks for your email, but please don't tell pastor or send his details to the pastor. But my friend said once I am a full member he will then join.

Eventually Robert comes back with all of the needed info, but then it's MLK day and the banks are closed:

Quote:
I can't send the money today cause it is the Martin Luther Day holiday and the banks are closed. But I will go to the Bank of America tomorrow and send the money as soon as I can. Please be patience until I can send it.

Roger doesn't get around to it until Thursday:

Quote:
I just went to the Bank of America and sent the money to your friend C threw a bank transfer like you asked.

The banker who helped me was a very nice man named Mr Oluwale, I think he is also from Africa. He said the transfer should refract in the receiving account in 3-5 business days. Please have your friend check his account.

Anyways, I hope you get the money sooner then that so you can travel back to your country and finish your membership. I will be so exited to welcome you to the Church as my Brother! We have waited so long for this!

Robert wants the payment slip:

Quote:
Please I told you to ask the person that help you transfer the money to give you transfer slip that will be printed out once the transfer is done.

This is to show that you send the money as you said. If I don't get the transfer slip of Bank of America from you, then it means you send no money. This is the process.

The man that help you should know the procedure because am a banker too.

Roger didn't get any slip, and he's not pleased that Robert is doubting him:

Quote:
But I did sent the money! Why are you saying I didn’t sent it? Mr Oluwale didn’t gave me any transfer slip, was he suppose to? Should I go back and ask him for one?

After Robert tells him to get the slip, Roger goes to get it:

Quote:
I went back to the Bank of America and Mr Oluwale gave me the transfer slip your asking for. Now what? What am I suppose to do with the slip? I still don’t understand why you asked me to get it.

Robert wants him to scan it:

Quote:
What you need to do now is to send it to me. Scan it and send it to my email here. If you can't scan it yourself, then go to library and ask them to help you scan it and send to my email through your email.

But if you have scanner then scan it yourself from your scanner and send it to my email. Please you need to hasten up so that I can receive it and go and meet my friend for my travelling to my coubcou this week.

Of course, the notoriously technophobic Roger will have trouble with this.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just found this. Nice work, Big X! LOL!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger said he would ask a friend to help:

Quote:
Ok, I will try to finger out how I can scan this slip and send it to you. I don't have a scanner, but I mite be able to get one of my friends from Church to help me. Or should I go buy a scanner, cause maybe I will need to scan something again? What do you think I should do?

Also, I still don't understand why you need this slip. Can you please explicate? Can't you just have your friend look in his account and see that the money has refracted? That is how I always do it when I send money to my business partners here.

Robert told Roger that the money hadn't arrived. Roger was confused by that:

Quote:
I don’t know why the money hasn’t refracted yet. Base on what Mr Oluwale from the bank said, it should of been their by now. I am a little worried about why it hasn’t yet. Is your friend completely sure he didn’t received the money yet? Maybe I should ask Mr Hilts about this? He mite know what is going on.

Anyways, I have asked my friend from Church Brother Eric to help me with this scanning thing. He is very good with technicalities and I know he will be able to scan this slip for you. He said he can come over my house tomorrow nite to help me. Please be patience until I can scan this slip.

Roger didn't email again for a couple days, and Robert lost his patience:

Quote:
If after today I didn't receive the transfer slip from you, I will then know that you didn't send any money.

You told me your brother in the church will come to your house and help you send the slip last week, but still now nothing was sent.

Roger explained the delay, but doesn't understand how scanning works:

Quote:
Sorry for the delay, Brother Eric wasn’t able to come on Friday nite, so in stead he came to my house yesterday after Services to help me with the scanning of the slip. I can see it in my lab top screen now, can you see it too? I hope your friend is able to pick the money now.

Robert got frustrated and tried to drop Roger:

Quote:
I think i am no longer interested in this again, it seem you know what you are doing and you did not send any money. Please call your bank to recall the money you said you transfer immediately because i am not interested again.

How can you ask me if am seeing the transfer slip you have in your laptop? how can i see that? what you should have done is to attach it in your email and send it to my email. But since you show no seriousness please recall the transfer .

If you want me to continue then you must send the money through FedEx or DHL if not stop contacting me.

Roger blames it on his tech illiteracy:

Quote:
I don’t know! I told you before, I am not very good with all these fancy new technicalities! How am I suppose to know if you couldn’t see the slip? I am not an expert in computering!

I don’t like it when you do this. You always ask me to do these things I don’t know how to do, but don’t explicate them at all! And than you get mad when I do it wrong! What is attach to email? Are you going to help me by explicating or should I just ask Brother Eric how to do that too?

I am getting very annoyed by all of this delays. You could of just done the ceremony a long time ago and than we could precede with sending you the membership grant and finish our business. But in stead you want to waist time like this!

The next day, Roger attaches the slip and sends it properly:

Quote:
You didn't responded to my email, but I asked Brother Eric what to do and thank Gods he was willing to help me again. He attached the payment slip you asked for to this email. I hope now you won't have any problems picking the money I sent!

When can you travel to your country to do the ceremony? This should of been done months ago!

I attached a blurred picture of a Bank of America deposit slip. It looks plausible as a transfer slip, but is completely unreadable.

Robert buys the bogus slip, and apologizes to Roger:

Quote:
I got your email and the slip, thank you for sending and I want to appoloapo for my outburst so far. I really apologize.

One thing is that my friend said he did not receive the money and I gave him the slip to prove that you sent the money. But he told me that the slip is not clear and he can't read it. Even I couldn't read it also.

Please I am pleading to you to try and use you phone and snap it in a clear manner and then reattach it to me. I want to get the money from my friend and if you resend the slip in a way it will be clear and bright .I will send it to him to prove to him that you sent the money. Please try and do this for on Monday.

You can still plead to Bro Eric to assist you do this.

I will expect to receive the reattach slip in a clearly and bright nature.

Roger accepts his apology, but is confused about what the problem is:

Quote:
Thank you for apologizing, it really hurt me that you didn’t trusted me, even though your about to become my Brother in the Church.

I don’t understand what problem your friend is having. The slip looks perfectly clear to me here. And what do you mean I should use a phone to snap it? That doesn’t make any since, why do you want me to snap it? How would I do that anyways? Are you saying you want me to rip the slip in halve? Why would I do that? I am very confused, could you please explicate farther what your talking about?

Robert ignores the question about snapping, and tells Roger to recall the transfer:

Quote:
I got your mail and my friend insisted there was no money in his account. That you should ask your bank to recall the money back to your account because my friend account had problem.

Please go to your bank and ask Mr Oluwale to recall the transfer back as the account had problem.

Roger is confused about what happened to the money:

Quote:
But I don't understand how that is possible? Mr Oluwale gave me the payment slip and it shows that the money was sent to the account. You saw it yourself!

So this doesn't make any since to me! Are you sure your friend isn't mistaken? I will have to go ask Mr Oluwale what is going on.

Roger will get a nasty surprise when he goes back to the bank. Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long period of radio silence, Roger sadly informed Robert that his Church membership application was terminated:

Quote:
It makes me very sad to tell you that the Church Elders have decided to terminate your Church membership precess cause nobody has herd anything from you in almost a month.

It’s such a shame. I was looking foreword to being your Brother in the Church, and I would of liked to be able to complete our business deal. But now that you have chosen to stay a heathen unbeliever, I cannot work with you.

I prey that someday the Old Gods will inspire you to change your mind and come back to the Church.

Several weeks after that, the lad reached out to beg for cash again:

Quote:
I never receive the money you said you sent. How many times would i say this to you. Please i am interested to complete the ritual but i told you that i have only $15000 and plead to you to send to me $15000 but you refused.

The money you said you send through your bank, i did not receive it please. Am not drunk or drug person never.

Roger tells him it's too little too late:

Quote:
I sent the money you asked for, and now your claiming you never received it? You didn’t replied to me for over a month, even though I begged you to, and than you come back saying I refused to help you?! How dare you lie to me like this?

Well in any case, I think it’s too late for you. The Elders have already decided to cancel your membership cause you didn’t responded for so long or finish your initiation ceremony. I still don’t understand why you did everything else in the precess and than failed at the last step.

This bait is probably done, but we've gotten quite a lot out of it.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bartlett and Hilts are always a great team. Thanx for putting that Lad in a world of hurt and confusion!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It amazes me though that the lad still responds! Does he seriously cling to a less than 1% chance it is maybe still possible to get money? Bizarre.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff Big X Thumbs up

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Am not drunk or drug person never.

Think he would be the importer for the Church's winery? All those cases of wine sitting in that warehouse...

This was a great bait. I'll miss it.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Church baits are always fun to watch, especially as someone who's tried my hand at a few. I wish more people would try the modality. Great work, Big X and Mr. Labowski!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert came back briefly to beg for cash again:

Quote:
You do not get me, the money you said you sent i did not receive it. However, i cant go to my country without having the required money i need. I told you to send to me $1,500 and you have not and that was the delay, there is nothing i can do now.

I am very much interested to be a member of your fund (odd slip here) but for now i cant travel to complete the last process because i do not have much, if you can send to me the $1,500 i will complete the members rite in one week i promise you.

the only way to send the $1,500 is for you to go to DHL or FedEx and send the money to my uncle where i live today at this address below.

Name: <snip>
Address: <snip> MILLVILLE NEW JERSEY USA 08332.

If you cannot send it through this way then i don't think i can travel, with this i am sure to receiev the money urgently within 24 hours.

Roger doesn't buy it:

Quote:
What do you mean you didn’t received it? Why are you lying to me again? I know you received it cause the money was dedicated from my account! If you didn’t received it than where else could it of gone? (Into Hilts's pocket, of course)

Why do you incest on lying to me all the time? Why can’t you just tell the truth that you waisted the money on drugs and whores? And now you want me to send more money to feed your disgusting habit?

I can only do this if I am sure that you will be Saved. I will only send you this money if you will promise and swear to me that you will do the initiation ceremony rite away!

Robert hasn't responded again, even though Roger has been prodding him every few days:

Quote:
And now your not responding to me again! I am offering to send you the money your asking for, even though I am worried that you will just go do drugs again, and you can’t even be bother to reply to me!

We are suppose to be Brothers in the Church once you finish your membership! Is this how you will treat your Brother?

I doubt he'll respond, even though I have offered to send him the money.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert is responding again!

He begs for the money by FedEx:

Quote:
I am very sorry i was indisposed and have not been doing anything since them. I had malaria but i am very good now. (Sure he did Rolling Eyes )

However, honestly i don't see the reason why i can lie to you because i will not gain any thing from it (he's certainly right about that), again you are to help me to save my soul from damnation, so i cant lie to you. I did not receive the money i swear.

I am today assuring you that i will proceed to finalize the initiation of my membership of your church once you send this money to me. And please i want you to send it through DHL or FEDEX to the address of my uncle in New Jersey so that i can receive it without any hitch.

Send it to:

Name: <long time mule>
Address: <snip>
Amount: $1,500.00

If you go to DHL or FedEx today and send the money, i can assure you that i will travel to my country on Thursday this week. Once you send it they will give you receipt where the tracking number is, send the tracking number to me urgenrlty.

Roger asks why not through a bank transfer:

Quote:
I don’t understand, why do you want me to send the money to you threw Fedex? Why wouldn’t I send it threw a bank transfer? That’s much faster and it doesn’t coast anything cause Mr Hilts does all my transfers for free. So I don’t understand why you want me to use Fedex?

Also, you should stop lying. I know you received the previous money I sent you and waisted it on drugs and whores. Lying about your Sins only makes them worse, you know. Only by repainting and confessing your Sins can the Old Gods resolve you of them.

Robert gives up on FedEx and offers a piggy instead:

Quote:
Ok do you want me to give you bank account details so you can make the transfer today and send the slip to me , kindly get back to me so i can send you the bank information.

Roger wants an account:

Quote:
Yes, I would proffer that you give me a bank account where I can send the money, and I will ask Mr Hilts to send it to you threw a bank transfer. That is the easiest way for me. I don’t trust sending money threw Fedex.

I hope and prey that I am not making a mistake by going against the Elders though. Pastor Moses told me that I should not continue to contact you cause your a heathen unbeliever corrupted by Satin who refuses to complete your membership. But I still think you can be Saved and Redeemed, so I am trusting you. Please don't debase my trust by waisting this money on drugs and whores again. I prey the Old Gods will keep you strong.

Robert gives up the bacon:

Quote:
Alright and i will not betray your trust in me ok. this is the account information below :

<snip mule account>

Please kindly send me the receipt today has you has you send it

However, he interspersed his emails about a bank transfer with repeated requests about sending through FedEx.

Roger is confused what Robert wants him to do:

Quote:
Who is this Jeffrey person? I thought you wanted me to send the money to your uncle’s bank account? And why do you keep changing weather you want me to send the money threw Fedex or threw my bank?!

Why can’t you just make out your mind once and than stick on it? Why do you keep changing things every day like this?

The lad picked bank transfer, and eventually Roger sent the money, but didn't get a transfer slip. The lad started getting agitated that he hadn't received the cash.

Meanwhile, Hilts reached out to the lad about his latest attempt to get cash:

Quote:
So, you’ve come crawling back, eh? That old fool Roger came in just now asking if I can send some money to your uncle’s friend or some shit.

But let me ask you something: What the fuck are you doing? I told you 6 fucking months ago to finish your goddam church membership so we can drain the church accounts, and in stead you come back here asking for pocket chunk change? Are you fucking serious right now? Or are you just trying to piss me off?

Quit it with this small boy bullshit and join the goddam church already so we can finish this job! What the fuck are you waiting for? You’ve waisted a whole bunch of my goddam time and I’m not happy with you!

Robert didn't respond, but a few days later when he was asking Roger for a payment slip, Hilts got even more aggressive:

Quote:
Listen good you shithead. I don’t know why the fuck your asking that idiot Roger for a payment slip, but your waisting your time.

Their is no real payment slip, because I didn’t send the money. I gave Roger a fake one in stead. I told you already, I’m not sending any cash in the open. And I’m not taking the risk of getting caught for such piddly ass small money.

If you wanna make some serious money, finish the fucking church membership ceremony and than we’ll drain the accounts together. But quit trying to score small money off the old fool. You don’t actually need money to travel, so just do the fucking ceremony and than we’ll talk. I don’t know why this is taking you so fucking long!

Robert unwisely forwarded this email to Roger to show him proof of Hilts's perfidy, but Roger got confused and thought that it was Robert swearing at him:

Quote:
What is this filthy trash you sent me? Why are you using such wicked cursive language to speak to me? And how dare you call me, your sponsor in the Church, an idiot?! You better have a good explication for this outrages behavioral!

Is this the drugs talking? Are you corrupted by Satin’s wicked influencing again? Or is this how you think a man of the Old Gods is suppose to talk? Is this what you think Brothers in the Church say to each other? Well if you do than your severally mistaken, my friend! Make no mistake, I will be telling Pastor Moses about how rudely your treating me! This is total unacceptable!

Robert barely tries to explain that it was Hilts:

Quote:
I got email from the hilt and said you came in to his office well that ok all i need now is 1500 ok.

Roger still thinks it was him:

Quote:
Hold on, you didn’t answered my question! Why did you sent me that garbage email with such filthy cursive language? How dare you speak to me like that?!

And than now you have the nerves to ask me for money after insulting me?! Who do you think you are? Why should I help you, when you swear at me and call me rude names beyond my back?! Answer me!

The lad apologizes, but still doesn't explain that it was Hilts:

Quote:
i did not insult ok, just telling you the money is not send ok, well am sorry if you are upset ok am very very sorry.

Roger still doesn't get it, and thinks the lad is lying again:

Quote:
Now your lying again! How can you claim that you didn’t insulted me?! You called me an idiot and an old fool and another name that I don’t want to repeat! And you kept using the f word all over the place! It’s all their, rite in your email! So how can you say you didn’t insulted me?!

You need to explicate yourself! Has Satin corrupted you so much that you will lie about even the most obvious things? Or are you so high on the drugs that you don’t even remember sending me that filthy cursive language email?!

Remember, lads love it when you accuse them of being high or drunk.

Meanwhile, Hilts hears that Robert sent Roger an email full of swears, but doesn't know that Robert tried to expose him (because the lad hasn't tried to pin it on Hilts yet):

Quote:
You dumb motherfucker, did you seriously send that moron Roger an email full of swear words?! Why the fuck did you do that? Are you goddam crazy?!

The old fool was just in here complaining that the devil has taken you! What the fuck were you thinking? Didn’t you know it would piss Roger off to see cursing? I had to calm him the fuck up and he agreed to forgive you. But your on thin icing, asshole. You better not fuck it up again this time!

The lad finally responds to Hilts, complaining that he needs money to pay off the witnesses for his initiation ceremony:

Quote:
I understand all your messages and i am not stupid in what am doing. You think everything is easy. I have built the monument and the last aspect required people to witness it and partake in the rituals.

However, why i ask him to send the money is the people that i will get to get the ritual done are requesting for money and if the money is sent to me i will use it and settle them and complete the ritual.

Yes i told Roger that i need the money to travel back to my country South Africa but the money is meant to settle these people that demanded money form me to be part of the gathering of the last ritual. I am very much interested to work with you and complete this and get started by moving out their fund from your bank. But you have to assist me to send the money so that i can gather these people. I spent much money in building the monument and now i have no money (I love hearing this) and these people is requesting for money and this will be done in the night.

I know what am doing but you don't get to understand me at all. call Roger and ask him to send the money to the means i told him so that this will be done urgently for us to start the main issue.

Hilts tells him to pay his people with the membership grant he will get after he does the ceremony:

Quote:
You stupid bastard, don’t you know your gonna make over $100,000.00 USD immediately after you do the ceremony? Those church morons will give you the new member grant as soon as you join! I’ve been telling you that for six fucking months, but you don’t seem to get it yet!

Why can’t you do the ceremony first, than settle your people with the cash the church idiots give you? You’ll be able to pay them whatever you promised them right away after that!

I just don’t understand why your dumb ass is getting hanged up on getting that old fool Roger to pay this small amount. You know if you do one simple thing, he’ll pay you $100,000.00 USD and you’ll have access to the church accounts which have millions more! So what the fuck is stopping you?

We'll see what he says. He still believes, but he's also still not willing to take the step of promising people money he doesn't have. We'll have to try and get him there.

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will give in, what a great long bait to keep him believe there is £££££, still to collect, well done
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As OP might say, it was "Malarkia" and not "Malaria."

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see this is still ongoing.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert didn't respond for a few days, so Roger poked him:

Quote:
And now your ignoring me again? How dare you treat me like this?! Are you going to apologize for your disgusting behavior and promise not to do drugs anymore? Or should I take your filthy cursive language and now silence as a sign that you don’t want to join the Church?

After the implicit threat of being thrown out of the Church, Robert is suddenly apologetic:

Quote:
I AM VERY SORRY IF I OFFEND YOU OK, AND I PROMISE I WOUNT TAKE DRUGS ANYMORE . PLEASE TRY AND SEND THE 1500 TO THE ACCOUNT GIVING TO YOU.

Roger is pleased by the lad's apology:

Quote:
That’s better! Finally your actually showing some humbleness and characterization! I forgive you for saying those horrible things about me. And I’m glad that the Old Gods have giving you the strength to just say no to the drugs.

Ok, I will send the money to you. Do you proffer if I send the money threw Chase Bank with Mr Hilts, or if I use my Bank of America account in stead? I get the since that may be you don’t like Mr Hilts very much.

I suspect he will be only too happy to cut Hilts out of the deal. Too bad it will backfire on him if he chooses to do that. Twisted Evil

Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger please send him £2000 as you do not understand $$$
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Come on, Hitty, Roger may be a little bit dense but he does know the difference twixt $ and £...

Roger and Hilts would qualify for the top double act in baiting, I'm sure.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Hitty
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed quote of the previous post to make reading easier - bware419ers

Yastreb, time to send Euros, confuse the scammers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic