SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Definitely an idea we can use.

Robert gives Hilts a heads up that Roger might come in to send money:

Quote:
I told Roger to send to me $3,200 to enable me travel and complete the ritual before we can start to drain them.

Please for me to continue with this, you have to allow him to send the $3,200 so that I can be able to complete the ritual because I need some people to be there for the ritual as they instructed and it have to be in the night. He will be coming to your office and you need to allow him send the money. I mean you will collect the money from him and then let me know.

If he cannot release this money then I cannot go further, to build the monument of faith cost me lot of money (glad to hear it!) and now they are asking for night ritual with people as witnesses. He is ready to send the money to help me travel. But you must agree with him to send the money, so once he releases the $3,200 to you. Then send my %50 and I wil be able to complete the ritual then we shall begin the main deal.

Hilts tells him to get lost:

Quote:
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? You don’t say a goddam thing to me for two fucking months, and now you come back with this weak ass bullshit?

Just do the fucking ritual or whatever the fuck they want you to do, dumbass! How fucking hard is this? You been holding out for two goddam months and refusing to do anything because you want them to send you $3200.00 USD first? Are you fucking serious?

$3200.00 USD is small boy shit! Come back and talk to me when you have access to the Church accounts and you got some real cash to move! I’m not taking the risk of sending you cash in the open for such piddly ass small money, and your an asshole for asking!

I doubt he will be happy about that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert is still hung up on getting the small money:

Quote:
I am yet to travel and my uncle has no money, i have told you what to do and i will travel immediately. Without you sending to me the money $3,200 i will not travel. I have spent a lot of money in this and i have no money to spent further. Go to your banker and ask him to send the money to me.

Roger will push him to do it without the payment.

Meanwhile, the lad had told Hilts that Roger would come in to send the money soon, and Hilts is annoyed when Roger doesn't show up:

Quote:
Hey shithead, any updates? That moron Roger hasn’t come in to send the cash yet, are you sure he agreed to send it? Don’t waist my fucking time until you got something real!

Seriously, what the fuck is taking so long? Are you fucking retarded or something? Why does it take you so goddam long to do this one simple thing so we can start draining the cash? Don’t you wanna be rich?

Robert pleads with Hilts that he needs the cash to finish the membership:

Quote:
I told you something and you started scolding me, i have told Mr Roger to come and meet you at the bank and direct you to send the $3,200. if he come and give you the money then i will tel you on how to send my own share. I need this money because i have spent a lot of money to do this their processes and i need money to given to the people who will gather in the night of ritual. (I like hearing about how much we've made him spend)

I am ready to work with you to drain the church account but you have to do this for me to complete this ritual celebration. But if you refused to send the money or ask Roger not to send the money then you are saying i should stop the process. Collect the money from Roger and send to me.

Hilts will berate him some more on Monday.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger protests that Robert told him not to tell his banker:

Quote:
But you just told me not to tell my banker! Now your saying something deferent! Which do you want me to do? Why do you keep changing your mind all the time like this?

Robert still wants the money through a bank transfer:

Quote:
I am making things the way it will be possible, since you said your banker must know whatever you do then go ahead and tell him. He will even help you send the money to me. Today is Tuesday and i need to travel this week. (Not bloody likely) had it been you sent this money since before now i could have travel and come back.

Try and make sure you send the money $3,200 this week if you really want me to complete this membership process, to me i am ready and willing but i am waiting for you to send the money to me. Tell your banker about it and ask him to help you send it.

Roger asks him which bank account he should use:

Quote:
Ok, I will send you the money. But which bank do you want me to send the money threw? I have two main bank accounts that I use. One is at Bank of America and the other is at Chase Bank. Is their one you proffer more then the other?

Hilts works at Chase Bank, and the lad knows this. He spots an opportunity to cut Hilts out of things:

Quote:
Thanks for your email response, I will like you to go to your Bank of America and transfer the $3,200 to the account below.

<snip mule account, reported>

Please if your go to your bank of America and send the money, please collect from them the transfer slip and send to me to confirm the money you transfer. Do not forget to collect the transfer slip from the Bank of America once you send the money.

As usual, Roger will have some trouble with this.

Hilts tells to stop messing around and just find a way to do the ceremony:

Quote:
Dude, you got your priorities all wrong. That church of dipshits is gonna give you a big money membership grant and access to their fat bank accounts right after you do this one little thing. So why are you waisting time trying to score some piddly ass small money? Shouldn’t you be doing whatever the fuck you need to in order to finish and get paid the big score?

I don’t know what the fuck kind of ritual they asked you to do, but it can’t be that fucking complicated. If you need people to attend the ritual, well don’t you have any goddam friends? Or if you need to hire some idiots to stand their, just borrow whatever cash you need to pay them! Or promise them that you’ll pay them right after the church accepts you. Seriously, this isn’t that fucking hard.

You know your gonna make a fuck ton of money as soon as you do this one simple thing, so why are you waisting time? Their not gonna wait for your slow ass forever, you know.

The lad asks Hilts to cooperate to get him the money from Roger:

Quote:
I got your email and i want you to know that i spent a lot of money building the monument of faith, and now i told him to assist me to

get this finalize and you are telling me to go and borrow money, from who?

I have told you that i asked him to send to me $3,200 and he will come to your bank to let you know of this. You will collect the money

from him and i will let you know how you will send my portion to me. Meanwhile, you people should not use the money the church will

give me as avenue, if i didn't complete the membership process will they give me the money they give new members?

We shall deep into the church account but you have to ensure Roger release the $3,200 and if they want to stop everything about this then

no problem. I have gone through many processes to be a member of the church but this point you don't want Roger to assist me complete

the processes. You concern is to rip the church, how can you rip the church of their money without becoming a member.

It is in your hand to ensure Roger send the money so that i can complete the membership and from there we can move into the big deal.

Hilts tells him to find a way to get the cash:

Quote:
Listen you moron, I already told you why I can’t send you money directly. The Feds can see all transfers from my bank, and if I have any direct connections to Nigerian scammers, I’ll get nailed and sent to Federal fucking prison. I’m not risking my safety for this piddly ass $3200.00 USD. Maybe if it were for bigger money, but not for this goddam pocket chunk change.

I don’t know who the fuck you can borrow the cash from. You gotta figure that shit out. You don’t know anybody who could loan you some small money? You don’t have any friends? You don’t have any other marks that you could scam that money from? What kind of shitty scammer can’t hustle to come up with quick cash when he needs it?

Remember, the church is gonna give you a shit ton of money right after you join, and we’re gonna drain the rest right after that. So you can pay back any money you need to right away. Theirs no reason for you to waist time on this, so stop delaying and just do it already!

Hilts will be furious with the lad when he realizes that he sent Roger to a different bank.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic