SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They shouldn't count against him until he first writes *all* of Leviticus.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ good point Very Happy

And you don't even need to point out any specific errors. Just say that upon inspection, a number of mistakes were noted and must be confessed by the applicant.

Hopefully he'll end up comparing his writing to the book trying to find any differences Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It took him forever, but Robert finally came through with some scans of his handwritten copy of Leviticus! Here are a couple samples of his work:

He sent us 18 pages of scans in total. Must have taken him a while. Twisted Evil

Roger encourages him to continue working on the rest, while Pastor Moses reviews his work:

Quote:
Excellent! I spoke with Pastor Moses at Services yesterday and he seemed very pleased with your work. I will have him get back at you as soon as possible to tell you weather the work you have done so far is good or not. In the mean while, I think you should continue working on the rest of Leviticus.

Seems like we've kept him very busy the last few weeks. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!! :yikes: bow_down bow_down bow_down

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any pages with errors will have to be stored in a geniza and rewritten. Is he going to bind them in a codex or a scroll?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this modality!! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dude and Big X, only one thing to say (yet again to you both): bow_down

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, fantastic job!
Gentlemen, chapeau bas! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work clapping

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic trophy! Many congrats. Sure it must have done some good for the lad's soul too. Very Happy
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading this fine work, I hope you get him tattooed, too.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Here's for the entire book, and then more monuments!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, VERY impressive! You've got a really good lad, there.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He also sent the scans to Pastor Moses.

Quote:
Dear Pastor,

Attached are last batch. Please sir i would like you to use your power to consider these works so that i would move to the next stage please sir.

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

How are you doing sir, i have not heard from you concerning the work i sent to you. Please i would like to hear form you concerning that.

Pastor Moses is glad to see he's finally working on his writings:

Quote:
Hello my son,

Wonderful to hear from you and see that you have finally began your writings! Roger is most excited to see that you have finally started the process toward becoming a full and complete member or our glorious church. The writings you have done so far appear to be very inspired, I look forward to seeing your completed and finished writings, at which point I will show them to the Elders. I will await your completed writings with baited breath my son.

Pastor Moses

18 pages is nice, but it doesn't look like he sent us the full book. It's taken him months to do this, so we'll see what he says about finishing the writings. I suspect he will insist on moving forward to the next stage.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprisingly, no complaining from Robert:

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

Thank you sir for your email and i will do me best to complete the writing and send to you sir.

Pastor Moses is happy to hear it, and reminds him that we will be sending him some nice things once he finishes his membership:

Quote:
Wonderful my son!

We are all very excited to see your completed works and get you closer to becoming a full member of the church. In anticipation of your completed membership I will have our secretary Young Susan start working on your Welcome Package. It will contain various laptops and other electronics that you will need to start setting up the new church. Email me as soon as possible once you have gotten your finished writings.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see handwriting skills are not dying out quite yet due to the influence of the email facility Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks Robert if he has heard back from Pastor Moses yet:

Quote:
Have you herd back from Pastor Moses yet about your Leviticus writing? Did he contacted you yet? Well I want you to know that I read threw the pages you sent and I was very impressed! You can really tell that you wrote it with great devolution and faith! (More like, you can tell he thought it was a good way to make a quick buck scamming a church) I just know you will be a great and famous member of the Church!

Robert thanks Roger for the opportunity to do busywork:

Quote:
I have heard from Pastor Moses and i will try and complete the writing and send to him and you. I want to thank you for introducing me to this glorious church.

What a considerate lad.

Roger is pleased, and he hints at another stage of the process:

Quote:
Your very welcome, and I am glad you agreed to join the One True Church and Save your immoral soul! I think you will look back on this as a very good decision. (He will not) For it is only threw the Old Gods that we can be Saved and reach the Paradise of the Seven Heavens.

I am exited to see you finish the writing. I know Pastor Moses has been talking with Young Susan about sending you the welcome package, and I can't wait to see you build the Monument of Faith also. I think you will really enjoy that stage! (He will not) I knew I did for mine!

I wonder if he will pick up on the mention of the Monument. If he does, I'm sure he won't be happy, since he seemed to think the Bible writing was the last stage.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant work, as always. Very Happy

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks how the writing is going, and Robert gives an update:

Quote:
I am on it sir, the Leviticus is about 27 chapters but i am trying my best. If i may ask you sir, can someone help me in the writing?

Meanwhile, the pastor told me that once i am done the secretary will prepare my welcome package and send to me. But my concern is to finish the writing and get the membership thing concluded.

Roger tells him he has to do it himself:

Quote:
I don't understand, how could someone help you in the writing? None of us are over their with you. And anyways, the work has to be done entirely by you to show your Devolution and Faith in the Old Gods! You wouldn't want the Elders to think that you don't have enough Devolution to join the Church, now would you?

I am also a little confused about why Pastor Moses is already preparing the Welcome Package. I thought their was another stage of the membership precess before that, the Monument of Faith. But I could be wrong. I will have to talk with him about that.

Robert seems to be ok with having another step:

Quote:
No body is helping me, i just asked if one could help me. But the work is done by me and i will try and complete it and end to the pastor and you.

However, yes there is another process i will undergo after the devolution.

He has no idea. Twisted Evil

kensaitichi
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great Bait! Smile

The lad is so close (or so he thinks). Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

"Are you a Game Master" Samuel Dlovu

" I want to inform you that this deal is over between the both of us.I think you are stupid of wasting my time from the beginning.Am not a
fool.Just FUCK OFF.DONT WRITE ME AGAIN" Brown Howard

"Now i can see that you are nothing but and jocker and you are never ready to recieve your atm card dont you ever contact me again because all the MTCN NUMBERS you are giving to me are all fake. If you still do I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE FORCE." Mr. Greg Solomon

You irrelevant irritated 😣 bush pig 🐷 your Greedy and lack of sense now make u a cowed and now you Dnt seems to understand your name simply means Irritating 😠 Vagabond Of rashes. Davies Gibson
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic stuff as usual. It always brightens my day to read a damn good COTOG bait. Looking forward to seeing some alter construction photos soon!...
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is pleased that the lad will finish writing Leviticus:

Quote:
That is excellent! I am glad to hear the writing is going well. And I am pleased to hear that your exited for the next step of the precess. I can't wait to see a picture of you standing proudly in front of your Monument of Faith that you built!

The lad wants Roger to explain what that is:

Quote:
Thank for your concern, but i have not built any monument not to talk of having picture in its front. Anyway you will explain to me better.

Roger realizes that he may have overstepped the bounds:

Quote:
Oh, did Pastor Moses not told you about the next step of your membership precess yet? I'm sorry, I thought he had told you already! May be he is waiting until your finished with doing the writing for Leviticus before he tells you about the next stage. Anyways, I don't want to cause problems for the membership precess, so I will let him tell you about it when he is ready.

How is the writing coming, by the ways? Are you almost done? I am very exited to see the rest of your hard work!

Robert thinks he will be done with Leviticus by the end of the month:

Quote:
Thanks for your email and i wnat to tell you that i am on the work and i believe that i will be through this month. I am eager to complete my membership of the church.

Roger reminds him to copy both of us when he sends the scans, and previews the next stage again:

Quote:
That is excellent! I am very glad to hear that your working on it. When your finished, please send copies to both me and Pastor Moses, and than he can tell you about the next stage of the precess. It is called the Monument of Faith, and I think you will like it.

I am certain he will not. Twisted Evil

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
Fantastic bait! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't heard from the lad for a while, so I prodded him to ask how the writing is going. His response:

Quote:
I am very sorry for the late response, i was on an official assignment by my bank. Please i am very sorry.

However, i am doing my best to ensure i complete the Leviticus writing which i believe i will be through in two weeks from now please.

I will send you copy and to pastor Moses also.

He keeps saying that. We may have to hold him to a more firm deadline.

Roger asks him what is more important than the Church:

Quote:
I understand that your work for your bank is very impotent, but I think that joining The One True Church should be very impotent for you too. We are talking about saving your immoral soul after all. What could be more impotent then that?

Please try to get the writing done as soon as possible.

I'm willing to stay patient for a bit longer. But I do eventually want to move him to the next stage.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of putting some pressure on him. He's been dragging his feet...

Quote:
Hello my son,

It has been a full month since my last writing to you. Have you made any progress on your stage? The Elders were asking about you at Sunday Services, they seemed rather impatient and a bit frustrated that you had not been heard from in some time? Please update me with what is going on so I can pass the message on to the Elders.

Pastor Moses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic