SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find it ironic lads are worried about committing blasphemy or heresy or something by joining a cult when they are literally breaking the 8th Commandment "THOU SHALL NOT STEAL"

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ They don't think of it that way, but I agree with you. It's crazy what they can justify to themselves.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I, myself, I noticed such a kind of strange reasoning. Sometimes they (the lads) seem to live in another world. Shocked

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert asks Roger for help with the questions on the form:

Quote:
The pastor has sent the form to me yesterday and i need an advise and direction from you on how to answer these questions. if you have answer to some of the question please do give me sir. Below are the questions from the pastor.

And then he asks more questions regarding the Church’s cult status:

Quote:
I send to you the letter by Pastor Moses that i will answer by filling them, so help in the answer and guide me through.

Meanwhile, i want to ask these questions to you to answer me sir.

1) How many gods do church of the old gods serve and believe in?
2) Is the church like Pentecostal or orthodox church?
3) In the old testament there were many gods outside God in heaven, do you believe in those gods?
4) Do you read Bible and believe the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ?
5) Does it practice any diabolic act?
6) Does your member repent from their sins and accept Jesus as their Lord?
7) Is there any other stage after this stage 1?

Please do not be angry with me you are the only person i can trust to be a member of the church who will not deceive me but guide me through.

Roger tells him he has to answer the questions on his own:

Quote:
I don’t understand, are you asking me to answer the questions for you? But that is a very personal thing! You need to show the Elders that your truly ready to become a member of the Church, and the answers need to come from deep inside you. You must prey very hard to the Old Gods and let them perspire you to give the answers you feel are correct. I can’t do that for you, I can only offer you advise and support. Please try to do it as soon as you can.

I ignored his questions about the Church’s theology, but we’ll have to assuage his fears eventually.

Meanwhile, he asks Hilts how well he knows the Church:

Quote:
The form has been sent to me and i am trying to ask Roger to put me through, but i wnat to ask you these questions.

1) Do you know the church very well?
2) Is the church a cult or is it for True God in heaven?
3) Do they practice a diabolic things?

Why i ask these question is that after our deal i hope there will not be any diabolic action from the church because they will not see me rather you and i on a deal mission.

I need to hear form you today.

Hilts will not answer for a while, since he is on vacation, as I explained before.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With the Church of the Old Gods' diabolical juju, they might be able to see the naughty Hilts and the lad operating their equally diabolical scamming attempts. This would seem to be the lad's concern. Hilarious. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Edited to correct diabolical predictive text. Lol
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any updates on Robert?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X is away for a bit and won't be able to update, but he still in touch with Robert. He hasn't gotten back to Moses since he received the forms. Hopefully Rogers answers will satisfy him and he will soon get started on his visual interpretations.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As Mr L mentioned, I was away for a bit, and the country where I was blocks Eater, so I couldn't post, but I did continue to respond to Robert. Hilts told the lad he would be on a vacation coinciding with my own. Roger was more or less in a holding pattern while the lad dragged his feet about doing the drawings.

In one interesting exchange, the lad had more theological questions about the Church:

Quote:
I asked you these question which you never answer, and you told me to ask you questions for anything I needed to know.

1) The old gods is it not the same as God in Heaven?

2) Is the church like Pentecostal or Orthodox Church?

3) In the Old Testament there were many gods outside God in heaven, do you believe in those gods?

4) Do you read Bible and believe the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ?

5) Does it practice any diabolic act?

6) Does your member repent from their sins and accept Jesus as their Lord?

7) Is there any other stage after this stage 1?

Please sir I need you to answer these question to me urgently and answer them one after the other sir please.

Roger answers them for him:

Quote:
Our Church believes in the God in Heaven, in his forms as the Gods of the Old and the New Testament, but we don’t believe in any other Gods. This is similar to how other Churches that claim to be Christian believe in the Trinity of God, except that we’re correct about this and their not.

We are not like a Pentecostal or Orthodox Church, we are our own thing. But we do believe in Jesus as our Lord and study the Holy Bible. I don’t know what you mean by diabolic act, but I can ensure you that we defiantly don’t do anything like that. We fallow God, not Satin.

As for what stages their are in the membership precess, you’ll have to ask Pastor Moses for more details. I know that their were more stages when I joined, but the rituals may have changed since than as the Elders got new revelations from God. I hope this helps you decide that your doing the rite thing by joining our Church.

That seemed to mollify him, but he was still not delivering.

Roger prodded him a few times, and now he has offered a date he will do it by:

Quote:
Am very sorry but i am on it honeslty, i believe this week i should be through and submit it back to the pastor.

Let's see if he actually holds to that. I doubt it though. I fully expect he will cause more delays and complain some more before finally actually doing it.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger reiterates his expectations for the lad:

Quote:
Ok, please try to get it done as fast as you can. Pastor Moses is a very busy man, and he is being very kind to give you his personal attention for your membership. I don’t want to take up too much of his time, or delay our business any farther cause your haven’t finished your membership yet, so I am counting on you to complete this soon.

The lad sets a more precise deadline:

Quote:
I beleive by Tuesday i will be through and send the document back to the pastor.

We'll see if he holds to it. I want him to send the drawings, but I kind of also wouldn't mind the opportunity to slap him for breaking a promise. Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert finally came through with his VIs.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed, seriously!
Drawing style is very good, I hope the lad has paid for that.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn! I like that the drawings are so good he has to put typed responses in to cover his lack of penmanship.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused why a lad would go an extra mile and pay for a guy to do his drawings for him.

However, if he did draw them himself, it would be a shame he threw his talent away because he was so greedy.

godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The drawings are much more impressive than the (virtually nonexistent) answers.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's actually quite impressive. Of course, he may have to redo them due to the lack of written answers, but it's nice to see that thanks to you, the lad is supporting the artists in his local community. Great job!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he forget Question 3? Rolling Eyes

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He does appear to have skipped that question. I am impressed by his drawings, but I think we should tell him that the Elders require him to answer all the questions fully.

He has not bothered to tell Roger that he submitted the drawings, even after Roger poked him to get an update on his progress.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses requests that he competes the form:

Quote:
Hello my son,

I am most excited to see the progress you have made on your Visual Interpretations. I am most pleased with what I have seen so far. I am certain that the Elders will be pleased as well.

However, I notice that question 3 and question 4 have not been completed. Before I submit your Interpretations to the Elders, you should finish these important questions for final approval. These are very impotent questions, as they have to do with sexual deviance. Question 3 is very important to the members of our Church because Lathiathan wandered the desert for 9 days when he refused to be genitally mutilated for his beliefs. This is a very important passage that you will learn about as you become a full member. And for question 4, I would suggest that you draw out a series of sexual encounters which you would find obscene and offensive. This is important because it allows us to learn more about you and your past beliefs regarding prostitution, homosexuality, bestiality, and blowjobs.

If it is easier you can use separate pieces of paper and send your drawing separately. That will also allow you more room for your drawings, particularly the immoral sexual deviant acts.

I am very pleased with you my son. As soon as you have completed these two Visual Interpretations I will submit your work to the Elders.

Pastor Moses

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert wants to hurry up the process:

Quote:
I am very sorry for my late respond, i was sick but i sent the form back to the pastor on Wednesday and i will like you to please contact the pastor that i sent the form back to him on wednesday. I am waiting to hear form pastor.

Please what i will like you to hasten up this process so that we can finalize the release of your fund to your account.

And people in hell want ice water. Our lad has several stages to go. Twisted Evil

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is not pleased that Robert didn't complete the Stage 1 form fully:

Quote:
I spoke to Pastor Moses during Services yesterday, and he said that you didn't completed the form properly? I don't understand, why are you not taking this seriously? You need to impress the Elders so they will approve your Stage 1 so you can continue with your membership!

Your talking about wanting me to haste up the precess so you can get your membership faster, but at the same time your causing the delays by taking so long to return the form and than not even completing it properly! I think you need to ship up your act and get it together!

It's always the lad's fault.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Pastor Moses,

The form is now completed and i have attached it for you to see. Sorry for my late response. I await for your immediate response today.

And our moron sends the same form with no new drawings, except for Question 4 he write...

Quote:
I swear by the Old Gods I have not partaken in genital mutilation. The two forms I find unacceptable are below;

Chlitoridectomy and Excision with Infibulation

We could dwell on the drawings some more, which I'm guessing he doesn't really want to draw Very Happy or accept and move forward. What do you think Big X?

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski, I think he paid a lot of money for those drawings. It seems obvious (to me) that it is decided to continue the admission process.
I would not force things in this direction (with the drawings) and I would go straight to the next Stage. Of course, this is only my humble opinion.

Anyway, you have a great story here! clapping

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Birlic here

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we can let the lad proceed to the next stage. Maybe wait a few days while the Elders “consider” the form, then accept it and move him to trophy pictures and Bible writing.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert tells Roger he didn't mean to mess up the form:

Quote:
Honestly it was not intentional but I have completed the form and sent back to the pastor. It is in his hand now to tell me the next step to take and get this done. However, if you want me to send the form to you I will send it to you sir.

I am trying my best to see that this form and its answer are correct.

Roger wants to make sure he did it right:

Quote:
Yes, I want to see the form you completed to make sure you did it rite this time. After all, I am your sponsor for joining the Church, and when it looks like your not taking your membership precess seriously it refracts badly for me among the Parish congregation. Don't you understand that? Please do your best from now on to correctly complete the tasks that Pastor Moses asks you to do.

Robert is contrite:

Quote:
AS PER YOUR REQUEST SIR ATTACHED ARE THE FORM WHICH I HAVE COMPLETED FILLING AND HAVE SENT BACK TO PASTOR MOSES.

I WILL NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU AS MY SPONSOR SIR. PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHEMENT SIR ANS SEE WHAT I HAVE DRAW.

Roger will be pleased when he responds.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic